PDA

View Full Version : =[BANNER]= Digital Phoenix

DarkPhoenix
January 4th, 2005, 05:32 PM
http://img139.exs.cx/img139/2989/digipho.png

There ya go. I love how this banner turned out. I hope you enjoy it, and if you want Composer to make it for you instead, by all means, let him. I won't mind if you don't accept mine.

Enjoy :P

Sawyer
January 4th, 2005, 05:34 PM
actually, Composer's a guy lol, he just put that in his prof for a dare, or a joke... anyway, i like how the grid sort of fades away, so good job on that ^^,

AZSupraT
January 4th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Looks really good :) I used to make alot of stuff similar to that in PSP a few years ago

DarkPhoenix
January 4th, 2005, 05:37 PM
actually, Composer's a guy lol, he just put that in his prof for a dare, or a joke... anyway, i like how the grid sort of fades away, so good job on that ^^,

Opps XD....

*runs to edit post before CoR mursers me*

HEh.... I've learned to go by the prof instead of by instinct.... I've called so many girls a guy on forums and vice versa.... lol... I usually go by personality/banners and stuff.... but I nooticed his prof said female.... so XD

And thanks for the comment. I appreciate it!

scolari
January 4th, 2005, 05:47 PM
great wish i oculd make sumthin like that how did u do the grid ? lol good work

DarkPhoenix
January 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Edit<Fill (with a grid like pattern) then feathered delete most of it. I suck at explaining these things :P lol.

Spectrum
January 5th, 2005, 12:44 AM
".............." is what I said as my jaw dropped open. HOLY...!

No offence to anyone, but that is by far the BEST banner I've ever seen! And believe me, I've seen a lot. I can't thank you enough! ^_^

Oh, and I know I'm breaking my smilie dare, but I don't care, because I just love this banner! Thanks so much! ^______^

Composer of Requiems
January 5th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Opps XD....

*runs to edit post before CoR mursers me*

HEh.... I've learned to go by the prof instead of by instinct.... I've called so many girls a guy on forums and vice versa.... lol... I usually go by personality/banners and stuff.... but I nooticed his prof said female.... so XD

And thanks for the comment. I appreciate it!
Do you mean... Murder? Ahh, the pinkish tinge of... blood.... anyway, the angling here is really good. It's wierd, but it's hard to define exactly what makes a good effect. But your font... I think, you should space out a *little* bit more or change the anti-aliasing.

DarkPhoenix
January 5th, 2005, 07:17 AM
".............." is what I said as my jaw dropped open. HOLY...!

No offence to anyone, but that is by far the BEST banner I've ever seen! And believe me, I've seen a lot. I can't thank you enough! ^_^

Oh, and I know I'm breaking my smilie dare, but I don't care, because I just love this banner! Thanks so much! ^______^

Wow! Your welcome... lol. I wasn't expecting such a huge thank you... lol. Enjoy it :P

And I'm gonna leave it CoR... DP likes it enough, so I don't see a problem with it, but I'm sure I'll use your tip in the near future ;)

Spectrum
January 5th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Oh, no no. That wasn't a thank you, that was a {insert word that means more than thanks}!

DarkPhoenix
January 5th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Oh, no no. That wasn't a thank you, that was a {insert word that means more than thanks}!

Well.... Whatever it was, lol. :P

I'm glad and honored that you like it ;)