View Full Version : odd things that you've noteced o.O

Suz
January 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM
like you know weird things like how evil speled backwords is live
so dose that mean we should live evil?
see! it's weird!

MegaDitto
January 4th, 2005, 05:59 PM
That is a little bit odd.Should'nt this be in Daily Chit Chat.

Eliana
January 4th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Nah, I think I'l move it to FTiP ^^ Its a well FUN thing sorta no? XD

IceKitten
January 5th, 2005, 07:37 AM
I saw a car drive down my street!

Oh wait...

Seriously though, I've seen someone walk through revolving doors over and over again o.O
Maybe they were lost...

Composer of Requiems
January 5th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Textbooks labeled "basic" can easily be thicker than textbooks labeled "advanced"... at least, for mine...

Suz
January 5th, 2005, 08:49 AM
yah, that's weird. o.O

and revolving doors are fun!!! :)

Lizzie
January 5th, 2005, 10:58 AM
okay so my bathroom has two doors: one on the left and one of the right, the one on the right leds to my bed room and the one on my left leads to my grandmothers room. ANyway so after i'm done useing the bathroom for anything the door is always open on my left and as soon as i exit towards the right door, the left door imedetly closes...it's the freakiest thing 0_o;;

Suz
January 5th, 2005, 11:03 AM
scary, how old is you house?
that might be the thing, my house dose something simaler, and it's about 90 years old!

Lizzie
January 5th, 2005, 11:09 AM
it's about 70, the ppl who used to live in my house, were extreamly rich and their duaghter was extreamly spoiled so when we came to the house they had left over toys EVERYWHERE xD

Suz
January 5th, 2005, 11:12 AM
ooo...
free toys! XD
I want free toys!

Lizzie
January 5th, 2005, 11:16 AM
XD XD XD plz don't spam, another thing i noticed that's weird is that Strength is the longest word with only one vowel...spooky XD

Suz
January 5th, 2005, 11:18 AM
yah, that really is weird, but the longet word in the englesh langwege has over 1000 letters in it XD

(bad spelling)

Lizzie
January 5th, 2005, 11:23 AM
something else thats weird: Mcdonalds, they've been causeing more than a 1000 amaricens out there diabetes and overweight problems, they see these things and yet they don't do anything-another thing i notced, they don't say anywhere that they love their customers XD

Suz
January 5th, 2005, 11:25 AM
something else thats weird: Mcdonalds, they've been causeing more than a 1000 amaricens out there diabetes and overweight problems, they see these things and yet they don't do anything-another thing i notced, they don't say anywhere that they love their customers XD

the question is....

do they?

XD

Lizzie
January 5th, 2005, 12:12 PM
probobly not, lol something else that's scary: sometimes when i'm looking in the mirror i have this weird feeling that someone's watching me XD

Triumphant Chaos
January 5th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I get the someone watching you in the mirror feeling. I think it's something to do with the fact that you're actually staring at yourself, but your mind doesn't really comprehend this, so you just feel like you're being watched... I dunno.

Lizzie
January 5th, 2005, 12:22 PM
lol actuely i was kinda seriouse about that, i felt as if someone were right behind me, i guess your right about how the mind doesn't comprhend it, but still, it's freaky

January 5th, 2005, 07:33 PM
I've noticed that squirrels fight over acorns alot. Every time I try to get involved, though, they run. :(

Lizzie
January 6th, 2005, 05:27 AM
yeah i know what you mean :( sometimes my cats do strange things to our female cat, it's like they go ontop of her and start playing tug-a-war

January 6th, 2005, 05:39 PM
An odd thing I've noticed: Lizzie's sig. That's plain creepy...

YAS1
January 6th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Weirdest thing I've seen. ok. It was my tv turning on by itself.

Lizzie
January 7th, 2005, 06:48 AM
An odd thing I've noticed: Lizzie's sig. That's plain creepy...
I agree with you 100% i hate it and can't wait till the dare is over XD something i noticed that's weird, no matter how good a person is, or how hard they study for school. they're life is still misreble -_-;;

Sassydoll76
January 7th, 2005, 03:26 PM
hmmm odd things... oh yeah! All the pizza guys that have been comming to our house...They were all hot...usually there r ugly guys but there wernt! odd... Lol

Gohan
January 7th, 2005, 04:08 PM
odd thing I've noticed is that:Love spelled backwards is Evol.another odd thing,my house is like 100 years old and when you are somewhere quiet,not alone but just quiet you feel like someones watching you.

Suz
January 7th, 2005, 07:01 PM
yah, but I think it's weird that people have the need to make fun of each other, well ok, so mabey it's not weird, it's still a mytery....

Triumphant Chaos
January 7th, 2005, 07:21 PM
A weird thing that I think everyone has probably noticed?

When you're expecting something to come up, and it's a really exciting thing, time goes really slow. But when you're dreading something, it comes up really quickly.
I hate that!

Edit - Another thing I've noticed is that three people in PC apparently turned 100 today. o.O

Suz
January 8th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Edit - Another thing I've noticed is that three people in PC apparently turned 100 today. o.O

oO weird...
there, old...

IceKitten
January 11th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Wow PC is 98 and 1/2 years older than me o.O;

Kitsune_girl
January 11th, 2005, 08:38 AM
I've noticed something really odd. My nieghborhood is filled with weird people. I once saw someone get out of there car and pick up a duck and put it in there car O_o

[Technya]
January 11th, 2005, 01:58 PM
One weird thing for me is when everything goes totally quiet my mind plays tricks on me, like a feeling someone else is there when there isn't or how a you see an odd shape or shadow from the corner of your eye. Or maybe it's just me who knows? 0.o

Suz
January 11th, 2005, 05:22 PM
I've noticed something really odd. My nieghborhood is filled with weird people. I once saw someone get out of there car and pick up a duck and put it in there car O_o

ducks are cool! =3
I'd like a duck in my car!

Triaspia
January 11th, 2005, 05:33 PM
ive noticed something odd

did you know that god spelled backwards is dog dose that mean god is a dog or dogs are or should be treated like gods

IceKitten
January 12th, 2005, 03:57 AM
What I think is cool or odd is that cats are worshipped XD

*bows to random ninja kittens*

Suz
January 12th, 2005, 05:40 PM
What I think is cool or odd is that cats are worshipped XD

*bows to random ninja kittens*
that is cool1 *also bows down*

sableye
January 14th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Ive noticed that alot of people at PC are young and claim to have cars and all the older people say they don't have cars.

Triaspia
January 27th, 2005, 09:43 PM
I bow to the samuri pizza cats (old anime)

another thing thats od is when layto hewit loses he blames his leg and dosnt even flinch whin he wins (he played 3 set and lost the first and last one and thats where i noticed this)

Eon-Rider
January 27th, 2005, 10:01 PM
What I think is strange is that some words that dont begin with a vowel have the word 'an' in front like 'hour'

Kylie-chan
January 27th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Coolmaster that's because the h is a silent letter.

Eon-Rider
January 27th, 2005, 10:13 PM
But you wouldnt use the word our as a noun would you?