PDA

View Full Version : Highly Recommended [February 2005] // Pokémon Golden Sun and Silver Moon

Pages : [1] 2

MasterMew
January 4th, 2005, 09:34 PM
This is my new hack of Sapphire, and as the name suggests, it is a remake of Gold and Silver. Here are some screenshots of my hack and from GS for compare them:

GoldenRod City:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs1.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs2.gif

Cherrygrove City:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm3.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs3.gif

Route 30:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm4.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs4.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm5.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs5.gif

Route 31:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm6.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs6.gif

Introduction:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm7.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs7.gif

This hack will have the original walkthrough, story and characters of GSC, and some upgrades:
-New set of Sevii Islands
-3 journeys: The first is in Johto, the second is in Kanto and the third is in the islands.
-Pokémon Contests and the Berry system of RSE
-New places
-Some trainers than aren't in GS like Giovanni, Eusine (from Crystal) or Green (the girl trainer of FR and LG)
-Hoenn Pokémons
-Other little upgrades

* Jade *
January 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
hEY!!!!!!!!

Look like you are using Ruby or Sapphire but I am using Fire Red and Leaf Green because it's better :P

Do you mind take over my title - Pokemon Rainbow? I hate mapping :(

So maybe we could work together? If you like my AIM is DajasonOfpokeC and my MSN is [email protected]

DaRkCaT21
January 5th, 2005, 12:04 AM
:surprised :sean: Exellent work! But fi you want to make a G/S remarke is better if you use FR!

Keep it up!

;)

Ash_Pokemaster
January 5th, 2005, 12:23 AM
No Ruby/Sapphire is very beter, there are Contests , berrys and time ^^ Anyway you will put Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold (oh man so many names) for boy trainer right? Why don't you use Marina/Dani/Kris/Christan (again many names) for girl trainer?

D@rk Ho-oH
January 5th, 2005, 02:38 AM
sounds very cool.keep up the good work.

DarkPegasus
January 5th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Cool screens,but you could make the road in Goldenrood city better,and I think it's more better to use sapphire,because it has a lot more mapping space.

EVA-01
January 5th, 2005, 05:36 AM
those are wikid screenies! awesome dude keep it up! and i like the road the way it is ^^

B.Coen
January 5th, 2005, 06:09 AM
looks very promising keep it up

smithy.boy
January 5th, 2005, 06:14 AM
wicked keep up the work. i just knew it was golden rod without the gold screenies

Newten5
January 5th, 2005, 06:24 AM
This hack looks really cool!!!.....BTW, how are you gonna put Kanto in it??? *read that from first post*

smithy.boy
January 5th, 2005, 06:26 AM
kanto will probebely be easy to put in for him. well if if hes making gold hes got to know alot of event editing, right?

KARR
January 5th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Congrats Mastermew, YOU HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT!!!

espa_roba11
January 5th, 2005, 03:41 PM
You are a god Master Mew, please post more screenines of this brilliant Idea, your a pure genius.

.::t w i l i g h t::.
January 5th, 2005, 05:19 PM
^Word stealer!^ ^_^

peterforever
January 5th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I could work on some maps. I know how to make maps (NOT TILE EDITING)

KARR
January 6th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Oh, it's Goldenrod, not Golden Rold.

If I were you, I'd try giving the Magnet Train a special building...

*stares at the shots*

Keat9113
January 6th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Wowow, this hack is very cool, when you publish the beta?? I want this NOW!!

Newten5
January 6th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Is MasterMew gonna reply to any of us this millenium? XD

Only joking...I just hope he's workin on it right now!!!!!

EVA-01
January 6th, 2005, 05:28 PM
-_- dont ask for betas.... keep up the good work :)

Cool Cr@cker
January 6th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Its Brilliant Master Mew---You are the GOD OF R/S Tilesets.

Brittany
January 6th, 2005, 06:13 PM
It's looking great. Props to MM.

Any idea of how far you are through the game?

January 6th, 2005, 06:27 PM
This hack looks awesome MasterMew! More good rep for you! How did you get Kanto and the Sevii Islands into the game? About how much done are you on it? Sorry for asking so many questions, but I'm so exited to play this game!

MasterMew
January 7th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Anyway you will put Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold (oh man so many names) for boy trainer right? Why don't you use Marina/Dani/Kris/Christan (again many names) for girl trainer?
Yes, I will use Hiro as the boy trainer, and Marina as the girl trainer.

Oh, it's Goldenrod, not Golden Rold.
I know it, I made a typo... Fixed.

Wowow, this hack is very cool, when you publish the beta??
I'm not sure, but I think than I will publish a demo in February. I have a lot of things to change.

Any idea of how far you are through the game?
I've created only 5 cities and 3 routes thus far.

BTW, how are you gonna put Kanto in it???
How did you get Kanto and the Sevii Islands into the game?
I will create new maps.

please post more screenines of this brilliant Idea
I will post more pictures when I create more cities (sorry for my bad english).

Brittany
January 7th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Don't worry, you don't have bad english.

I'll be looking forward to your demo in Febuary.

Newten5
January 7th, 2005, 11:32 AM
"I will create new maps"

Yes, I no that, what I want to know is HOW your gonna create the new maps....what program or tool you gonna use? Or are you gonna use a hex-editor? I really want to know!!!

Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work!

Ash_Pokemaster
January 7th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Hmm, MasterMew why don't you use the map I give you? Anyway I'll start making some trainers from GSC with RSE graphics, I'll try my best!

Tsugaru
January 7th, 2005, 12:39 PM
very nice master mew cant wait til febuary to see the next

January 7th, 2005, 03:17 PM
What other language/s do you speak?

Newten5
January 7th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah, that would be interesting to find out....back to topic: How u gonna make the magnet train work? XD

GymLeaderLance99
January 7th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Man! Master Mew, this is looking very good! I look forward to the beta. By the way, are you planning to reopen the Safari Zone for the Hoenn pokemon? Sorry if this seems like a long ways away, but it'd be a good idea...

EVA-01
January 7th, 2005, 04:56 PM
for the magnet train to work, it would be very easy if u just turned it into a warp, and warp to where ever i guess

Newten5
January 8th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Yeah but, I would want to see the magnet train goin across the screen.....that would be really cool!

KoBRe LaiR
January 8th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Master Mew those are some awsome tilesets. Good job!

D@rk Ho-oH
January 8th, 2005, 06:14 AM
hey master mew did you made the first town of the hack where you start,the new bark town???if yes can you put it in here to see it?

* Jade *
January 8th, 2005, 03:10 PM
You need a updatenof gatehouses...

Akio123
January 8th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Master Mew this awsome. You are really good.

Thomas
January 8th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Hey, those screens look awsome. I am glad someone is finally doing a remake of gold and silver with ruby and sapphire. It looks really good so far and I cant wait to see the next set of screens.

MasterMew
January 11th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Some new pictures:
Mahogany Town:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm8.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs8.gif

National Park:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm9.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs9.gif

"I will create new maps"

Yes, I no that, what I want to know is HOW your gonna create the new maps....what program or tool you gonna use? Or are you gonna use a hex-editor? I really want to know!!!

I will create them with a hex editor. I think than doesn't exists a tool for add new maps to the game.

Hmm, MasterMew why don't you use the map I give you?
As I said, I don't want to use material of other projects for this hack. I will create by myself a Johto map.

What other language/s do you speak?
Spanish

Yeah, that would be interesting to find out....back to topic: How u gonna make the magnet train work? XD
I'm not sure yet. But it can be done with the engineering of the cable car.

By the way, are you planning to reopen the Safari Zone for the Hoenn pokemon? Sorry if this seems like a long ways away, but it'd be a good idea...
No, the Hoenn Pokémons will be in the islands and in new places of Johto and Kanto.

hey master mew did you made the first town of the hack where you start,the new bark town???if yes can you put it in here to see it?
Yes, but it isn't finished because I haven't edited the tiles of this town yet.

* Jade *
January 11th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Remember FRLG maps are bigger than RBYGSC maps... Can you do some research on the old RBY maps and compare with FRLG version? GSC and Johto should have be done the same way.

EVA-01
January 11th, 2005, 04:06 AM
dude your like a master! ^_^

loony
January 11th, 2005, 06:47 AM
dude this hack rules to^__^your really good:D

DarkPegasus
January 11th, 2005, 06:49 AM
So how many towns have you made so far?

charmander,eleon,zard#2
January 11th, 2005, 07:41 AM
woah this is definetly awesome i would like to play it.

D@rk Ho-oH
January 11th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Excelent screens master mew.you are making it look very good.keep up the good work.

Desgardes
January 11th, 2005, 08:56 AM
hey, great looking hack so far!

earlier you said that you were gonna use a eusine sprite, do u wana use mine?:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/desgardes2/Eisune.png

Brittany
January 11th, 2005, 12:41 PM
"I will create new maps"

This thread isn't for asking how to learn to hack =\

Anyway, you're getting great progress on this MasterMew. I know that this is more or less of a copy of Gold and Silver, but would you please let me be a character in the game? :P

Just kidding.

Spectrum
January 11th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Whoa, pwnage. @_@ This hack absolutely PWNZ, and so do you MasterMew! Just remember to go at your own pace, and don't push yourself, okay? ^^

Desgardes, I thought he already said that he wanted to do it alone? o.O

Pokemaster Jonathan
January 11th, 2005, 01:03 PM
I really like it alot it is very cool

♥Naomi♥
January 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
when will you post a screen shot with the female charcter?

GymLeaderLance99
January 11th, 2005, 01:12 PM
As always, very good screens. They are better looking than their GS counterparts. Keep it up, dude!

Spectrum
January 11th, 2005, 01:38 PM
komo, he'll post one when he has one. Please don't ask stuff like that.

Drayano
January 11th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Very good Mew ^_^. Rep for you =D

GenoMew
January 11th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Yes, be sure to open up PCI slots and plllllleeeeeaseee don't use any global private longs, messes up the extrememe dec coding and causes malfunction errors on the terminal aspects for Win 98 users.

Brittany
January 11th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see a picture of the female heroine, but lets not rush him. =\

KoBRe LaiR
January 11th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Um.. Britt isnt that like theratening him? :\?
Well I am not sure what to say so ill leave now.

EVA-01
January 11th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Ontopic - you are like the best hacker ever! keep us updated XD

KoBRe LaiR
January 11th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Should i close this thread for people posting off topic?
Well check Q&F and see foor your self.

EVA-01
January 11th, 2005, 03:44 PM
mastermew - will you make a crystal version type after these?

BooMansion
January 11th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Sweet! Can I help? I'm an awsome spriter... I can make alot of great things. Can we have a demo?

GenoMew
January 11th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Yes, this hack looks amazing--Can't wait to see it compiled and fully active :bandit:

KoBRe LaiR
January 11th, 2005, 04:18 PM
What about the warning I just gave you? Gosh people learn to read your warnings. Im afrai Im gonna lock this now. :P jk.
Well I wont Ill just edit the posts of you guys changing them into topic posts. Be warn now, no more offtopicness from now on.

EVA-01
January 11th, 2005, 05:02 PM
i dont think he needs help, and he will release a beta when hes ready

D@rk Ho-oH
January 12th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Hey Master Mew I hope this zip will help you with your hack.

Spectrum
January 12th, 2005, 11:33 AM
D@rk Ho-oH, I know you're trying to help, but he already said he didn't want to use the materials from other hacks.

deathbyalice
January 12th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Looks cool! Tell me when it's done, because I'd like to play it!

D@rk Ho-oH
January 12th, 2005, 12:34 PM
digital phoenix i didn't took them from other hacks.i found the and i thought it would help master mew with the hack.

espa_roba11
January 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
May I use some of these sprites for my ruby hack of pokemon eon D@rk Ho-oH, please?

EVA-01
January 13th, 2005, 01:13 AM
this is not the thread for that ^^ please do that via PM

lizzyman92
January 13th, 2005, 02:08 AM
this is a great hack and so was sunshine. But are u gonna finish any off them and god would u read ur pms?

D@rk Ho-oH
January 13th, 2005, 03:55 AM
espa roba11 yes you can that's why i put the zip file here.

D@rk Ho-oH
January 16th, 2005, 07:10 AM
sorry for double posting but i have correct some errors in the zip and i add some new things.master mew i do believe that tis zip will help you.pls don't icnore it.

EVA-01
January 17th, 2005, 11:19 PM
dude, i dont think he needs help, you should like start your own hack or something, because he is going good by himself

Spectrum
January 17th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Exactly what EVA said. Also, you could've just edited your post, even though you didn't need to.

D@rk Ho-oH
January 18th, 2005, 04:21 AM
hey.i just try to help but i'm sorry.anyway i dont know how to hack and that is why i try to help.i had the same idea of making a hack of g/s/c but since he started it ican only try to help.

EVA-01
January 18th, 2005, 04:28 AM
but see, the problem is, he doesnt need help, please stay ontopic!

i wonder where mastermew is? :\

D@rk Ho-oH
January 18th, 2005, 08:42 AM
ok eva01.yes where is he?

Brittany
January 18th, 2005, 10:03 AM
but see, the problem is, he doesnt need help, please stay ontopic!

i wonder where mastermew is? :\
I hope that he hasn't forgot about PC >.<
Well, when he comes back, I'm sure he'll have something nice for us to see.

D@rk Ho-oH
January 18th, 2005, 11:53 AM
i hope he will brittany.his hack sounds amazing

The Kraig
January 18th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Those screenshots are very impressive! I don't post much but that is definitely worthy. I hope you can finish this because it would make one hell of a hack. The attention to detail is awesome, keep up the great work. ;)

Mandrke
January 22nd, 2005, 11:41 PM
This is COOL I Aggree with The Kraig that this is ausome!!! (pardon my bad spelling)

D@rk Ho-oH
January 23rd, 2005, 12:47 AM
so am i.i thing is more than awsome.hope it finishes.

Kronos
January 23rd, 2005, 01:17 PM
Very "awesome" hack indeed... I wonder if he changed the music too...

D@rk Ho-oH
January 24th, 2005, 05:00 AM
who knows.he might do that.it would be create to change the music too

Kari Kagome & Mewtwo
January 24th, 2005, 11:49 AM
GAHHHHHH!!!

Your remake looks so much better than mine.

dj_jammer506
January 26th, 2005, 05:13 PM
This Game looks very amazing. It actullay made me break out the old carts from the display case :P and the guide.

KoBRe LaiR
January 27th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Congratulations MasterMew! Your Pokemon GS and SM has won HR for the month of February and will be stickied for a whole full month until Feb 21.

//Stickied//

EVA-01
January 27th, 2005, 04:35 AM
This hack totally deserves it :) Keep it up dude

GymLeaderLance99
January 27th, 2005, 06:39 AM
That's true. But where's MasterMew? He should really be here for this. Anyway, congrats, MM.

Kronos
January 27th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Congrats Master Mew! I think this hack really deserves it. Cant wait for a beta or more screens.

mewthree9000
January 27th, 2005, 09:27 AM
8/10 Bravo mew you are doing a create job. But i hope your scripting is as good as your maps and GFX then this hack would be one of the greatist. Keep up the great work man. This is a hack i'm looking forward to ;)

Kun Meisuta
January 28th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I believe he being spanish would mean that he wouldn't have the internet at home..not meany spains do and they go to internet cafe to go on the internet, and I believe this is the case for good old MM. But, he could have just stopped working on it because of lack of interest which I hope is not the case but whatever happens, happens. ;)

mewthree9000
February 3rd, 2005, 10:58 PM

Look. YOu proply haven't even asked the maker have you? Cronis will be very mad at you for stealing his art work if you didn't ask for permission. -.- I already got dibs on these too... They are used in my hack, and I got permission to use them too. -.- So if you don't have permission i suggest you don't give them to anyone at all.

Kun Meisuta
February 4th, 2005, 01:03 AM
So you just thought you would say it after 3 weeks since he showed it off? Bloody hell.

D@rk Ho-oH
February 4th, 2005, 03:49 AM
sorry mewtree9000 it won't happen again

Cool Cr@cker
February 4th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Wow, Congrats to MM. If you see the first page, you will see that this hack was poised to get this award. I'm sure MM Deserves it for his amazing Beta.

~ CC

lizzyman92
February 13th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Cool Cracker, do you have the beta/demo? If so email it to me plz or pm me.

MasterMew
February 17th, 2005, 05:12 PM
I'm back. Thanks for all your support, guys. I will try upload a demo soon, but it is hard because I'm very busy now in my life for work much in this hack.

Thanks, but I want to use complety new sprites in this hack.

Congratulations MasterMew! Your Pokemon GS and SM has won HR for the month of February and will be stickied for a whole full month until Feb 21.

//Stickied//
Thanks for stick this thread, Alexiz!

mastermew - will you make a crystal version type after these?
Maybe. Anyway it isn't necessary because this hack will have the features of Crystal.

EVA-01
February 17th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Woah, you're back ^^; Got any new screens for us? XD

lizzyman92
February 17th, 2005, 05:58 PM
And MasterMew, read ur PMs. Can't wait for the demo! If you need a website to host it I can be of assistance in webmastering ;)

DaRkCaT21
February 18th, 2005, 08:08 AM
MasterMew!! You are back!! Great!

PD: Luego hablamos de eso de la web...

D@rk Ho-oH
February 18th, 2005, 08:38 AM
good to see you are back mewmaster.first i want to say sorry for everything and second some questions.

what legendary pokemon will you hack have?

xantor
February 18th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Wow, this is a great hack those first screenies were amazing. I especially loved the radio tower. Keep up all the good work.

dm_the_master_of_jirachi
February 19th, 2005, 06:01 PM
when can we expect the full game

Baro
February 20th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Seeing your habilities, I wonder if you could do a better hack -although this one is excellent- inventing your own cities, contries, etc, without being a remake. Just thinking aloud. Keep up the good work! Excellent!

Ash_Pokemaster
February 20th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Cool you are back! Well, why don't you post sprites I've made for you (Kenta, Kris and Silver)

February 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM
YAY! I'm glad you came back to this hack, but you shouldn't have abandoned it! ^_^

Iceman28408
February 20th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Wow, I am likeing this! Keep up the good work.

żMastermew, de dónde es usted? żPuesto que usted habla espańol? (I apenas tiene gusto de mecanografiar en espańol)

Jirachi3
February 20th, 2005, 02:25 PM
donde esta el Queso.uno dos tres

EVA-01
February 21st, 2005, 01:39 AM
twi, he didn't abandon it, he just doesn't get to the compie much :\

Iceman28408
February 21st, 2005, 04:56 AM
Originally Posted by Jirachi3

donde esta el Queso.uno dos tres

TRANSLATED: Where this cheese. One two three?

What does that mean? NEways, can't wait for the hack

lizzyman92
February 21st, 2005, 04:10 PM
MasterMew, COME ON! Bring out a demo! I NEED GOLD/SLIVER HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!

EVA-01
February 22nd, 2005, 01:23 AM
Don't ask for beta's, he will release it when he is ready

lizzyman92
February 22nd, 2005, 03:51 PM
I wasn't telling him to, just letting him know im waiting.

EVA-01
February 22nd, 2005, 09:39 PM
MasterMew, COME ON! Bring out a demo! I NEED GOLD/SLIVER HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm, you were demanding a beta, cool it, liek I've said, he will release it when he is ready

Shiny Umbreon
February 23rd, 2005, 03:11 PM
If it's a hack of Sapphire, that means your rival will be male/female trainer or you can fix that. I'd really want to battle Kamon/Silver.

Green Charizard
February 24th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Nice hack :D , and you can really edit tiles well. I reckon you should have a go at making the pokemon mart and centres look more old fashioned, as in Gold and Silver, with normal doors and flat roofs.

snkneel
February 24th, 2005, 11:22 AM
ok i am making the same hack but diff name and it is in the jhoto just the jhoto and some thing else you will find out . I can't do something i can do it all but i cant make the bigg you know when you get your pokemon turn left to then up.but in fire red he goes up help me some 1 please thaannxxxxx

EVA-01
February 24th, 2005, 01:52 PM
ok i am making the same hack but diff name and it is in the jhoto just the jhoto and some thing else you will find out . I can't do something i can do it all but i cant make the bigg you know when you get your pokemon turn left to then up.but in fire red he goes up help me some 1 please thaannxxxxx

Dude, don't post in someone elses thread, make your own thread in the Questions Board ^^

NightDash
February 26th, 2005, 06:50 PM
OMG PWNAGE! O.O This is the BEST Remake i have seen already, Although Majin Blue Dragon won't reveal any screens of his remake, I bet its bad becasue he doesnt show it ;) Nice work, Keep it up. oh and um, For those who want demos of it <_< Don't pressure him.. It'll just freak him out and maybe he'll do things fast and do something wrong. So just make him be calmed and keep his cool XD
Ah, Wish my German Hacking skillz would make a result of a very nice remake.

C.O.H
February 27th, 2005, 04:01 AM
MM, this hack is awesome, can't wait for the demo to come out, really great work!

NightDash
February 27th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Yeah this is great O.O Im really impressed...
Hope it has nice scripts to simulate the GSC Events XD

EVA-01
February 28th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Yeah, awesome stuff, now all you need is uber scripts o.o;

lizzyman92
March 3rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
It's nice to see MasterMew is active :\

>DarkM<
March 5th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Where is MasterMew, I don't see him, the last post that be from EVA 01, and is of february.............

MasterMew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? O.o

Hiroki
March 5th, 2005, 07:01 PM
hold on, hold on!
patience is a virtue.

marillmonster2000
March 9th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Pure Perfectness. This Is An AWESOME Hack, Dude. And I...No, ...Speako, El Espańol...XD, I Can't WAIT For A Demo....*jumps up and down in seat*
NOT A DEMAND/REQUEST

Fox Fire
March 9th, 2005, 10:46 PM
I'm really looking foward to this hack! :3 the metals games were my favorites, and i've always wanted to play a remake of them ^_^

Shiny Umbreon
March 10th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Where is Master Mew??? It has passed a long time since he last came.
I don't want to hurry him but I can't wait for the demo or more screenshots!!!

EVA-01
March 10th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Liek someone said, whereever he lives, he prolly doesn't have internet, so he needs to go to an internet cafe, if not, he must be really busy

Manmadhan
March 10th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Liek someone said, whereever he lives, he prolly doesn't have internet, so he needs to go to an internet cafe, if not, he must be really busy

ya...probably true...i love the stills..they are all good, i've done a few like these but they don't come the quality of this :P

LancePR
March 21st, 2005, 02:52 AM
It is a great hack-rom. I love the remakes! The maps are very well. But I would like to know... How you will do so that you can choose between chikorita, totodile and cyndaquil in the lab and not in the route? :\
Seguramente Baro estará andandose con ojo para ver mis mistakes...¬¬

Kira
March 21st, 2005, 03:19 AM
This just rocks man! Hope you'll finish the game as soon as possible, because that jusr rocks! XD

MasterMew
March 24th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Seeing your habilities, I wonder if you could do a better hack -although this one is excellent- inventing your own cities, contries, etc, without being a remake. Just thinking aloud. Keep up the good work! Excellent!
Actually, Pokémon Sunshine (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25830) has new cities and places (in the current demo they are named like the original since I haven't edit the text yet, but they're new cities).

How you will do so that you can choose between chikorita, totodile and cyndaquil in the lab and not in the route? :\
That can be done editing the scripts.

If it's a hack of Sapphire, that means your rival will be male/female trainer or you can fix that. I'd really want to battle Kamon/Silver.
In this hack, you rival will be always Silver, doesn't matter if you has chosen the male or the female trainer.

And here is a new picture with the female trainer:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm10.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gs10.gif

EVA-01
March 24th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Awesome house and overworld dude! Don't give up! You are doing great ;)

Ash_Pokemaster
April 1st, 2005, 12:36 PM
MasterMew why don't you use the sprites I gave you to show the main characters and rival? How many percent is the hack currently? Any city totally finished? I can't wait for the beta!

BluePhoenix
April 1st, 2005, 05:43 PM
Cool hack. Best Of luck with your game. *claps*(lots and lots of claps)
~RAP~

Dream Illusionist
April 3rd, 2005, 07:38 AM
I love how it's going, MasterMew! :D It's amazing that you can do something like this and Pokémon Sunshine! You really are a Master of Hacking! Pity is that I can't upload the Beta on PKMN Sunshine... The link doesn't work for me... Oh well! Keep up the good work! ( Sorry to go a little off topic )

snkneel
April 3rd, 2005, 10:15 AM
Nice hack (were is the beta) people sayed its coming in feb then march know its april just let us test the game were ever you are in it or you trying 2 finish it plzz just the beta

Dream Illusionist
April 5th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Mastermew, where are you, you haven't been on-line for a BIG while...
Let's hope that he's just busy with his hack...

Slize
April 10th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Do you have all music from Johto region in your hack, MasterMew?

FirePokemonMaster
April 10th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Hey Mastermew, great hack so far, I just want to make a suggestion. Can you add Berry Patches to the places where you could collect for examtle Przcure berries, only make them into the Ru/Sa/E/Fr/Lg berries?

Shiny Umbreon
April 13th, 2005, 02:42 PM
MasterMew, if you have completely finished a town or anything. Could you plz send a demo? Or you will wait until all its finished?

Sonic Blaze
April 14th, 2005, 08:17 AM
This looks like a cool hack but when you release the demo how do i play it?

Dream Illusionist
April 14th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Mastermew, Your hack is the best I've ever seen, don't give up on it! ;)
I'm cheering for you! ;)

You guys, don't push him. He will do the hack at his own pace, so don't bother him asking for screenies, or a Beta, okay? ;)

SapphireDragon
April 25th, 2005, 10:42 PM
out of all the pokemon hacks ive seen so far, this is the best. never give up on it. johto was the best area out of all the pokemon games and since they didnt advance it officially us johto fans are looking up to you. and you are doing great at it.

Stacee
April 27th, 2005, 12:55 AM
Well this is my first post in the hackers forum, and let me just say you are douing a fine job. Keep it up!

axlefoley
April 27th, 2005, 01:45 AM
this seems kool keep up the good work mate

Keat9113
April 29th, 2005, 06:37 AM
When you publish a new beta of this wonderful hack? I want play that NOW men

lizzyman92
May 2nd, 2005, 07:18 PM
Im not telling him to release a beta but plz its been quarter of a year and no beta?

snkneel
May 3rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
Boring i have stoped waiting for this hack hemight be lying wow pictures i need a beta what ever you have done so far we dont whant crap send us a beta so we beleive you ihave waited for more than 6 mounths were is it first feb than march than april know may so take the fact stop mailing for fun when he taked the beta out ill beleive him so should you all.

QFred
May 3rd, 2005, 12:15 PM
Very cool!!!

Like the screenshots very much!!!!

For Kanto and Sevii Islands, use full FR/LG!!!

lizzyman92
May 7th, 2005, 12:06 AM
MasterMew, release a beta. Atleast if your not going to finish it give it to someone to finish cause this shouldnt goto waste. Ill do it if u dont.

Kronos
May 8th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Yes I agree with the if he is going to quit. But a beta is not yet needed, just some more screens maybe...

AcCiDeNT
May 8th, 2005, 05:42 PM
ok, i'm going to put it in a way you can all understand, SHUT UP... it's been a quarter of a year... who cares, it isn't going to make it come any faster if you beg for a beta... and i don't think he's quitting this hack, there might not even be a freaking beta, just chill out if there's not, there's not.. it'll be here when it's here... ok now back on topic... nice hack dude keep up the work, and just forget about all these people wanting a beta, they can wait until it's finished or until you're ready to post a beta...

Sonic Blaze
May 8th, 2005, 07:08 PM
ok, i'm going to put it in a way you can all understand, SHUT UP... it's been a quarter of a year... who cares, it isn't going to make it come any faster if you beg for a beta... and i don't think he's quitting this hack, there might not even be a freaking beta, just chill out if there's not, there's not.. it'll be here when it's here... ok now back on topic... nice hack dude keep up the work, and just forget about all these people wanting a beta, they can wait until it's finished or until you're ready to post a beta...

yah i agree

AcCiDeNT
May 8th, 2005, 07:12 PM
yeah it's getting really annoying everybody asking for a beta, screens, ect. they just need to quit asking and begging it's not going to help.

lizzyman92
May 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Yes but theres 7 pages and hes replied 4 times if im lucky. Come on, if ur gonna do a hack u have to keep us updated.

AcCiDeNT
May 8th, 2005, 07:48 PM
there may be problems, like internet speed, not being able to get online, things like that... i understand you're saying that he isn't keeping you updated, but it will all pay off in the end...

lizzyman92
May 14th, 2005, 03:17 PM
In the end, the end, pfft. This is the end unless the post gets bumped up. He doesn't care about the community, he doesn't listen to his fans, and thats just evil.

snkneel
May 15th, 2005, 01:52 AM
he is lying i tell ya there are just a few nice pics he cant proof that the story line is real well then. for get it close this thread coz the ownerhant owned up for mounths

Wulava
May 16th, 2005, 01:07 AM
WOW! Nice job, Master Mew!!! Maybe you should work for Nintendo/Gamefreak.

Oh, BTW, have you also started on remaking the GSC music too?

* Jade *
May 16th, 2005, 01:19 AM
You stole my game Grrrr (It was Pokemon Rainbow)
Five words: Shut Up About My Title.

Treecko Fan 12
May 16th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Keep agruements about that elsewhere. This is not the place. I agree with the don anyway.

Wulava
May 16th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Treecko Fan 12's right. Stop arguing, it wouldn't help.

Be patient my friends... PATIENCE!!! :classic:

AcCiDeNT
May 16th, 2005, 03:12 PM
it doesn't matter if he cares about his fans, the community, it's not your choice, i'm sure he's still working on this hack, many things could be holding this beta back, maybe school... home problems, internet problems, anything so just stop asking for it, it'll be here when it's here...

§ Bleep §
May 16th, 2005, 04:43 PM
This game is looking wicked awesome. i ALWAYS wanted a g/s/c remake... probably my favorite hack here :)

Shiny Umbreon
May 17th, 2005, 07:26 PM
I don't wanna hear he has quit. This hack is going very well, it looks much better than other hacks I've seen in this page.

I don't wanna push him but signing in more often and telling us if he's busy with school or other problems will make us know if he's still doing the hack.

AcCiDeNT
May 17th, 2005, 07:30 PM
i hope he hasn't quit either, but he really does need to keep the people updated, obviously there's something wrong, either something happend to him, or his internet, or he isn't working on it anymore... but people don't need to try to rush him... if he doesn't come here he isn't going to see it anyways... so everyone should just give up...

Shiny Umbreon
May 18th, 2005, 03:08 PM
The last time MasterMew wrote in this thread was in march and in Pokémon sunshine was in May 1st, so obviously something happened to his PC or his internet.
I hope he return soon: I want also at least a beta of GS&SM

Barry
May 18th, 2005, 11:59 PM
The last time MasterMew wrote in this thread was in march and in Pokémon sunshine was in May 1st, so obviously something happened to his PC or his internet.
I hope he return soon: I want also at least a beta of GS&SM
I doubt it. He hardly ever posts. Look at his count...

AcCiDeNT
May 19th, 2005, 12:40 AM
yeah, but still, i'm sure he's still working on it, it doesn't matter if he posted only once... as long as he's working on it, plus it's none of our business.. so it'll be out when it's out..

As_Stars_Go_Out
June 2nd, 2005, 05:38 AM
is master mew still making this hack??

Dream Illusionist
June 2nd, 2005, 07:48 AM
I believe so, but seems he has internet problems.... At least I hope so...

As_Stars_Go_Out
June 2nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
oh ok thats cool he should take his time! i bet it will be worth it :D

lizzyman92
June 14th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Anyone no an admin i could contact to contact MasterMew, not to harass him LOL, just to see if he still lives.

* Jade *
June 14th, 2005, 03:51 AM
I guess you better talk to Aquiles, another Spanish hacker and ask him if MasterMew still around.

hisana
June 14th, 2005, 07:21 AM
He doesn't have to have internet problems and just *maybe* his computer didn't explode blowing him and his parents into tiny pieces. He probably just doesn't want to work on the hack. He doesn't *HAVE* to post a lot or make hourly updates. This is nothing more than a hobby and if my 2 cents are worth anything, he should keep it that way. There's also that probability of him "growing out of it". A lot of pokefans I knew were obssesed with the show and when the frenzy calmed down, they were all ashamed of ever it. It's nothing that uncommon and I wouldn't be suprised if that was the case >_>

As_Stars_Go_Out
June 15th, 2005, 07:53 AM
:( this hack looked really good

Rocket Superior Chase
June 17th, 2005, 05:54 AM
God, you guys are like a bunch of kids! STOP begging for a beta, if it gets released it gets released, if it doesn't it doesn't you lot making posts like 'OMGWTF GIV MI A BETA NOW OR UR GAY LOL!!1!' isn't going to help, just keep track of this topic and you'll eventually get something out of it.

God Of Water
June 17th, 2005, 02:46 PM
But,MasterMEw Hasen`t Been Posting Here For A While.

hisana
June 22nd, 2005, 02:35 AM
Scroll up to my previous post in this thread. It should make some sense? Stop repeating the same questions over and over ;_;

Barry
June 22nd, 2005, 09:51 AM
Chances are, he just doesn't visit this forum too often. For as long as he has been here and how spread out his posts are, it's not uncommon for him to not post. Don't freak out just because he isn't posting. It's not a sign of him leaving.

AcCiDeNT
June 23rd, 2005, 12:58 AM
he might be fed up with this thread... everyone is asking too many questions, i don't think he's grown out of it, because he was last here in march, yeah seems like a long time if you read down you'll see that he said that he was very busy and had little time to work on this... so just stop asking questions and maybe when he comes back he'll answer some of them and give an explanation...

Missingno Baby
June 24th, 2005, 09:12 AM
This is a wonderful looking hack :)

Sigh...
If I made a hack, I'd give up too quickly! XD

teh_magic
June 26th, 2005, 07:44 AM
awesome! lol I wanna play this... it's cool.

I've already given up on mine :P

moody_cow_
June 27th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Wow! Master Mew, my congrats. This looks like it is going to be one amazing hack! I love the screenshots! It is my dream to be able to make hacks just as cool as this one! Keep up the good work!
~Moody~Cow~

Naas02
June 29th, 2005, 11:26 AM
God, you guys are like a bunch of kids! STOP begging for a beta, if it gets released it gets released, if it doesn't it doesn't you lot making posts like 'OMGWTF GIV MI A BETA NOW OR UR GAY LOL!!1!' isn't going to help, just keep track of this topic and you'll eventually get something out of it.
That could be because they ARE kids

Akio123
June 29th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Okay, this threaed is getting a bit out of hand. *reports*

KoBRe LaiR
June 29th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Okay as I have seen this thread go in the past couple of days, I know how everyone wants a beta or demo. But you guys have to stop asking. I don't wnat to be forced to close down this thread so just stop with this and I will not lock this thread. If I see any otehr commnst asking for a beta. It will be locked.

LuigiImperioli
June 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM
this hacks flippin awesome mastermew if you pull this whole shindig off ur amazing man...ya

du1387
June 30th, 2005, 12:52 PM
This hacks looks great but... has anyone heard from mastermew lately???

MasterMew
July 2nd, 2005, 03:42 PM
Hi all... I'm still alive. And don't worry, I STILL working in this hack.

I'm some busy with my life (well, in fact VERY busy) and I want to work in my other hacks too, so the progress of this hack is slow lately. That's the reason because I haven't upload a demo yet (I don't want to release a crappy demo with many bugs).

And actually there are some reasons because I haven't come here in some months:
1.I decided than I was going to back once I had ready a demo to upload. But the progress of this hack is very slow lately, so I came now. I didn't realise than I hadn't come here since March 25th. I was shocked when I came here and saw all the answers than were posted in this thread.

2.At some point I didn't work in this hack by some weeks since my computer was damaged a I couldn't use it by various days (Really!).

3.There wasn't a major update.

I apologize for my ausence in three months. I really didn't notice than has passed so much time.

Do you have all music from Johto region in your hack, MasterMew?
Not yet. Maybe I will edit the musics in a future version, but by now this hack isn't supposed to have hacked music.

Yes but theres 7 pages and hes replied 4 times if im lucky. Come on, if ur gonna do a hack u have to keep us updated.
The reasons because I haven't come here to post news are:

1.As I said, I'm very busy with my life lately, and I haven't much time to work in this hack. And this isn't the only hack than I'm currently creating.

2.I hadn't some important to say. There isn't a major update than I want to talk about without spoil some surprises than I want to reserve to the moment when I release a version. All what I can say is "Hi guys! I still working in my hack!". But since I never said than I stop working on it, I assume than that isn't necessary.

In the end, the end, pfft. This is the end unless the post gets bumped up. He doesn't care about the community, he doesn't listen to his fans, and thats just evil.
Is not than I don't care about the community, is only than I haven't any important news.

i hope he hasn't quit either, but he really does need to keep the people updated, obviously there's something wrong, either something happend to him, or his internet, or he isn't working on it anymore... but people don't need to try to rush him... if he doesn't come here he isn't going to see it anyways... so everyone should just give up...
As I said, there wasn't any important to say. This hack is still progressing.

Again, sorry for don't come here in three months.

Upload a demo very soon may be unlikely. But I can post some new pictures. Tell me what should I post pictures about (nothing special comes to my mind now to take a screenshot, so what city or place do you want to see, guys?).

PD: And sorry for my crappy English...

mattgcn
July 2nd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Well, if you do need GSC music, PM me. Though much is in MP3 and will need to be transcribed, I have pretty much all of it at this point.

AcCiDeNT
July 2nd, 2005, 06:45 PM
well, thanks for the update, at least we heard from you, now maybe people will stop asking for a beta...

snkneel
July 3rd, 2005, 08:40 AM
thank god he came back i thought he would never come welcome back and sorry for all things i said

jc_rcw
July 3rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
it's a miracle your finally back*dances*.Great updates

the O rly? owl
July 3rd, 2005, 10:15 PM
Wow, thank god that you are here!!!

lizzyman92
July 5th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Oh good ur back! Can you show us screenshots of azalea town? I wanna see the little gay Slowpokes LOL

Wulava
July 5th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I'm so... I mean... WE'RE SO HAPPY you're back. I thought you stopped hacking.

Well anywayz, I wanna see the Nat'l Park... oh! and the S.S. Aqua too!

P.S.
I have one favor to ask you MasterMew...please keep us updated. Pleeeease...

GymLeaderLance99
July 6th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Great to see you're back, MasterMew! I was getting worried for a bit there... I'd like to see how you did Ecruteak.

As_Stars_Go_Out
July 8th, 2005, 01:13 AM
STILL HERE YAY ! cant wait for more screen shots have you done new bark town that would be cool to see also i would like to see what the rival looks like :)

Johto Boy
July 11th, 2005, 12:43 PM
MasterMew you are GOD!!! *Bows to MasterMew* G/S fans everywhere will praise your name! Keep up the good work.

MasterMew
July 11th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Here are the requested screenshots:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm11.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm12.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm13.gif

I wanna see the Nat'l Park... oh! and the S.S. Aqua too!
I already did post a pic of the National Park:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm9.gif
Do you want to see more pictures of this place?

And I can't post a picture of the S.S. Aqua because I haven't created that map yet.

jc_rcw
July 12th, 2005, 05:14 AM
nice screens as always.:)

MasterMew
July 12th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Oooops... I forget to post the other picture of Ecruteak. So here it is:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/MasterMew/gssm14.gif

GymLeaderLance99
July 12th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Yep, great screens, MasterMew! Just one thing: the SLOWPOKE in the Azalea pic kinda looks like PSYDUCK. Then again, it might be just me.

Leader Marty
July 12th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Yep, great screens, MasterMew! Just one thing: the SLOWPOKE in the Azalea pic kinda looks like PSYDUCK. Then again, it might be just me.
loox like slowpoke to me?!

Sonic Blaze
July 12th, 2005, 02:51 PM
it looks like psyduck to me too

Red
July 12th, 2005, 03:56 PM
WOW! O_O!!! This is awesome. I can't wait for a release. BTW are you adding day/night effects? That's one reason why it should be pokemon sapphire. FR and LG don't have day or night effects. Like an eevee wouldn't evolve into umbreon or espeon in FR/LG. You should make it get dark at nighttime just like in the original!(One of the weathers is nighttime.) I wonder if you could help me with my hack. Actually just an idea. I'm trying to make a remake of Pokemon Yellow; Pokemon Lightning Yellow. I don't nearly have the hacking skill to make it, and there isn't much hacking that needs to be done. So PM me if you're willing to give up a small bit of your time to help me.
EDIT: Are you gonna include the Kanto region of G/S/C? It was kool! Maybe you should put maybe some hoenn pokemon somewhere in this game. I still remember that train in Goldenrod that takes you to Saffron City! I saw you put a screenshot of the tracks. You should leave the berry trees in... Why take them out? You should make the berries the new Hoenn berries.
What about that part in Azalea Town with the tail-less slowpokes? Are you gonna have sprites of tail-less slowpokes?
I think you should change the surf sprite to the main characters riding on a lapras.

Wulava
July 12th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Do you want to see more pictures of this place?

And I can't post a picture of the S.S. Aqua because I haven't created that map yet.

Yup! I wanna see more of the Nat'l Park especially the fountain. Oh! and about S.S. Aqua, it's ok :D Go ahead and take your time.

BTW, I'd like to see screenies of Olivine City's lighthouse.

jc_rcw
July 12th, 2005, 04:50 PM
i think its really hard to hack a region and even more to make two.Consider pokemon ice it has been in the making since i don't know when and its only one region.though it would be really nice 'cuz I love G/S/C :P

Red
July 12th, 2005, 08:05 PM
isn't there so many new sprites you have to make? Like red, blue, 8 gym leaders, the elite four, rival, main characters, overworld sprites for those too, can you show us examples of these in screenshots? I'm a pretty good spriter if you need a little help.
It is going to be cool getting Lugia and Ho-oh. I know for a fact they're never going to make these games in real life, because they hid gsc pokemon in the games, and even Lugia and Ho-oh under certain circumstances. Anyway There's lots of features you have to put in, hope you're up to hacking so much.

h4Ck3R
July 13th, 2005, 06:23 AM
dude, i quit because of you. u better finish this. i was making a gold/silver remake but im going to stop because ur are a whole lot ahead of me. i think you should release a beta now because betas arent supposed to be perfect. thats y they're betas. dude, have u not made a sprite for the front or back overworld pic of the heros or something? all the screenshots have the hero sideways. anyways, awesoem hack, dont quit on it, everyone else quits about 2 weeks later.

Sonic Blaze
July 13th, 2005, 07:00 AM
you idiot didn't you hear what that mod (or admin I forgot) said, he said if someone asks for a beta again he will close this topic!

amnesiahacker
July 13th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Mastermew are you planning on doing the game as you go along e.g from new bark town to the end or just do whatever map you want in any order? and Pokemon Sapphire will not have enough room for Kanto on Pokénav and as far as Maps go so unless you do a lot of header adding and scratch maps not to mention the events and heavy scripting then this will not be a full remake anyway everyone i say would be happy with just johto and clean graphics so nice work so far

§ Bleep §
July 13th, 2005, 05:07 PM
dude! best. hack. ever. i've always wanted a gsc remake, and w00t now i have one!

Red
July 13th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Mastermew are you planning on doing the game as you go along e.g from new bark town to the end or just do whatever map you want in any order? and Pokemon Sapphire will not have enough room for Kanto on Pokénav and as far as Maps go so unless you do a lot of header adding and scratch maps not to mention the events and heavy scripting then this will not be a full remake anyway everyone i say would be happy with just johto and clean graphics so nice work so far
If he uses all of the maps that aren't needed, then I think he can. It might be possible for him to add new map offsets to the script, without that this would be impossible... Oh and I don't think he can make a new map picture for kanto, but probably still include those levels... At least include the battle with RED, the most powerful trainer in the game.

Wulava
July 14th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Just wond'rin... Since this is a GSC remake, does it mean he'll include Kanto AGAIN?
Aren't you guys sick of going back there? coz if your going to ask me, I'm sick of going back there. (This is just my opinion, so plz don't get mad at me or somethin') I just wish he doesn't included it.

Pikachu_King
July 14th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Just wond'rin... Since this is a GSC remake, does it mean he'll include Kanto AGAIN?
Aren't you guys sick of going back there? coz if your going to ask me, I'm sick of going back there. (This is just my opinion, so plz don't get mad at me or somethin') I just wish he doesn't included it.
it's a remake of GSC, so yes it WILL have kanto. unless he doesn't figure out how to add maps, then it'll only be johto.

Red
July 14th, 2005, 07:21 AM
I'm still wondering how he could make the gyarados at the lake of rage shiny...

KoBRe LaiR
July 14th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Nice hack you have here mastermew. i love the screens and the whole remake concept. Superb job!
Red, it's not that hard to change a pokemon's color from normal to shiny.

outlaw
July 14th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Nice ack can't want to see more of at, is it a hack of shappire? (because if it is I'm going to be searching for a shappire ROM!)

du1387
July 14th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Hey MasterMew, ur back. Great pics. Are you going to have jhoto and Kanto??? I don't know if sapphire can hold them.

Red
July 14th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Mau Reese, what I meant was for the pokemon to be actually shiny. Not just a different color.

KoBRe LaiR
July 14th, 2005, 10:15 AM
This is really offtopic as to many of ther post I've seen form you but what I meant by my post was that. There are two colros, normal and shiny. You can make the pokemon shiny with just changing the pokemon type. It's nothing complicated. Anyways don't be getting threads offtopic, as we have seen from your posts.

Szakal
July 15th, 2005, 10:03 PM
O_O MM your hack is... Cool! In Poland we dont have god rom hackers :/ We have only one good rom hackers :/ His SPLASH
( hack: METEORA( link: http://www.pokemony.com/meteor/) But you are master of "Pokemon Rom HACKERS"

As_Stars_Go_Out
July 25th, 2005, 03:28 AM
this hack looks so good :) :D

Kronos
July 25th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Wow nice screens master mew! I have one question though: How do you actually plan to link the maps together and/or make new maps? Ive tried to do that before and all of the connections didnt work...

Gridiron
August 6th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Even though there are some things wrong with the maps, they're still the best I've seen. I can't wait to see more, and I can't wait for the finished hack.

As_Stars_Go_Out
August 7th, 2005, 01:45 AM
i agree with Green except i love the maps :P

du1387
August 7th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Do You know when it will be finished Mastermew?

deefunx
August 7th, 2005, 11:43 AM
i dunno if this has already been said as i skipped a few pages ^_^ but will the sevii like islands be the orange islands because that would be cool

ssjman
August 9th, 2005, 05:33 AM
Any BETA's yet? i wanna play :)!!!

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 9th, 2005, 07:06 AM
I think this hack is awesome! I like the way he has done the new places to.

ssjman
August 9th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Mewmaster your a gOdDESsS!!!! keep up the fantastic work!

Akio123
August 9th, 2005, 01:20 PM
ssjman, it is against the rules to ask for a beta. Please don't! Anyway, Mastermew, as always, great job!

AcCiDeNT
August 10th, 2005, 05:06 AM
I've been reading this, and I saw someone say they wanted Day/Night effects, it's impossible o.O Nintendo would have to code it into the game. These games are made by C++ So think about how it would be to make a Day/Night effect with a hex editor o.O Nice ecruteak though you're the master of the tiles.

Krusty
August 11th, 2005, 04:40 PM
A Night and Day system is not impossible, I have heard a couple of people mentioning that they have it working. I would post a link, but that would be considered advertising...

Nokia
August 13th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Master Mew, your work looks promising. I am not allowed to download stuff sadly :\ but I would love to see more screen Shots!

AcCiDeNT
August 13th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Krusty, PM me with the link, I want to see this because it is very hard to do, although you may be able to do it with alot of level scripts but i seriously doubt it.

Krusty
August 13th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Well nobody has released their scripts to it because of that reason, the difficulty. People would hound all over it and they wouldn't really have to work for it, where the people who made it would get nothing in return.

ssjman
August 14th, 2005, 03:42 AM
ssjman, it is against the rules to ask for a beta. Please don't! Anyway, Mastermew, as always, great job!
stfu, i did not ask for beta, i asked if there WAS any betas out. so recheck and pass every word before trying to act like a mod. and oh yeah, stfu

Akio123
August 14th, 2005, 10:28 AM
I am not even going to dignify that with a response. Anyway, good job as always.

Smarties-chan
August 14th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Mastermew hasn't been updating in a long time, I hope he's been busy with the hack.

lizzyman92
August 14th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Yes he says he busy doing his hacks, better be true! I'd love to see it come out before the next 5 games come out :)

As_Stars_Go_Out
September 12th, 2005, 01:06 PM
is this hack still being made ?? sorry but its like to good to just stop :)

marioguy
September 12th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Should I tell him? Okay then little Johnny, this was one of the many hacks that were killed in the war. It's ok if you cry. I'm crying too.

DarkxEtain
September 12th, 2005, 11:59 PM
ha ha very funny...............u can act as a clown marioguy .hee hee hee

dubrillion
September 13th, 2005, 04:49 AM
to bad did he really quit this hack:S i liked it because there is no remake of gold nor silver made by nintendo so this was my only way out:S TO BAD

mattgcn
September 13th, 2005, 11:54 AM
There's at least one GS remake hack isn't there? Well, theres at least 3 games in the game dev section.