PDA

View Full Version : The Universal Race (Invite Only)

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 02:12 PM
The Universal Race. A competition so long and feirce, that any real life human would die for sure. It stretches across many different worlds, and you can do almost anything to win. Only Anime or video game characters can take part, as this is the only time each year the worlds are connected.

The course stretches through the worlds of InuYasha, Final Fantasy X, Sonic X, as well as many others that will remain secret. In each world, there will be many challenges that require you to utilise the things given. Ex) If there was a Yu-Gi-Oh realm, you may have to duel to pass.

As far as rules for the race go, there are only a few:

1) No superspeed. We want the race to be fair for everyone.

2) No killing the other racers, though you can injure them to slow them down, or set traps.

3) You are allowed to travel in groups if you wish.

4) No vehicles. *unless you give me a good reason and discuss it with me first.*

You can only join if you've recieved an invite from me.

Now for the form:

Anime/ Video Game Character: (what character are you being?)
Character's Age:
Personality:
Other: (add anything else here, including speacial powers or weapons they carry.)

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Credits go to yours truly for the name. ^^;;

Anime/ Video Game Character: Ranma Saotome
Character's Age: 16
Description: http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/ranmapeople/ranmaagain.gif
Personality:Ranma has a lot of pride in his martial arts ability, to the point of overconfidence at times. He does, though have some room to justify this. Though he isn't quite that intelligent in other matters, Ranma is incredibly adept at learning from his mistakes in a fight and fixing them the next time around. He possesses a great blend of the Chinese and Japanese styles of martial arts that is almost impossible to beat. Ranma is quick to prove himself, and will not back down from any type of fight, even if he is in danger of losing.
Other: Besides his curse, causing him to change into a female when he's splashed with cold water, there's a library of other, if unneeded information at http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/index.html

Dragon Paw
January 5th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Anime/ Video Game Character: Yoshi!
Character's Age: Dunno really...
Description: A green Yoshi *poitns to avatar so you know what a yoshi is*
Personality: Very funny, gentle, and carefree. Has an intense love of fruit and playing.
Other: He can change things into eggs by eating them and he can throw the eggs to create a strange explosion. He starts out with three eggs that automatically follow him around as he moves.

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Anime/ Video Game Character: Joey Wheeler
Character's Age: I think he's about 17, my age. :D
Description:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/Pogiforce-14/joey42.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/Pogiforce-14/joeyProfile.jpg
Personality: Very proud and headstrong. He defends his friends and family first and foremost, his pride coming in a close third.
Other: An excellent duelist, with his own array of powerful cards that he can utilize using his Duel Disk. Since he honestly was a street thug fromthe wrong side of the tracks before he met Yugi, he is also a very skilled streetfighter and can handle his own in a brawl. ( once beat up seven people and considered himself unlucky that he only felt one punch!)

Lily
January 5th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Anime/ Video Game Character: Puchiko~
Character's Age: 5
Description: Ah...too much good puchiko pics...what to choose?
http://www.dreamboy.pe.kr/phys97/temp/puchiko.gif
Personality: Puchiko is a shy creature, with the tendency to approach timid. She's naturally sweet and somewhat peaceful, but with a kind nature attached to her. She is usually very quiet, but if you get on her nerves, run for your lives, because she has the capability to burn down gamers and laserbeam you. >)
Other: Puchiko travels on foot, using her shy demeanor to get away from most things.

Vehicles...no vehicles Puchiko could really ride. ;_;

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Why not a bike Lily?

Anime/ Video Game Character: Miroku
Character's Age: 19 (approx.)
Description: http://my.athenet.net/~nimoe/refpics/s_miroku.gif
Personality:Traveling the land making his living as a con-artist has given Miroku as breezy, cheerful manner that puts others as ease as he takes all their worldly belongings. His first reaction on meeting any young pretty girl is to ask them to bear his children while simultaneously groping them. In theory this is driven by his need to father an heir before his Wind Tunnel destroys him, but nobody who knows him believes that is his main concern.

Miroku actually takes his duties as a monk very seriously and is all business when dealing with monsters or demons. He is at heart a good person and is genuinely concerned with the welfare of the less fortunate and protecting the world from evil magic. His eventual fate if he fails to destroy Neraku scares him and his wild manner is as much a defense mechanism as a way of conning villagers.
Other: Miroku carries a staff, along with sutras that he uses for vanquishing demons. He also has the Wind Tunnel in his right hand.

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Anime/ Video Game Character: Mara Jade
Character's Age: 26-ish
Description: Slender, slight build, not overly tall by any means. Straight red hair and green eyes. Varies her clothing to suit the situation. Keeps her lightsaber and blaster pistol balanced against each hip. Lightsaber color-violet.
Personality: Extremely loyal to her cause and those she cares for, willing to die for them. Overly reckless at times.
Other: Proficient with both lightsaber and blaster pistol. Was taught limited Dark Force powers by emperor Palpatine, honed what Force ability she had later with Luke Skywalker.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Anime/ Video Game Character: Paine
Character's Age: 18
Description: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ffx-2/image/paine/paine.jpg
Personality: She's harsh, cold, and doesn't get along well with others.
Other: She uses a Garment Grid to change her appearence and powers, and she rides a chocobo, though it is injured slightly, and cannot move at the high pace of a healthy specimin of it's kind

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Your picture of Paine didn't work, FT. Is it the same Paine from FFX-2?

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 06:10 PM
OOC: Okay, everyone I invited is here, so lets get this underway.

IC: "This should be interesting indeed." Miroku said to himself, standing in the square of Domino City, the starting point of the Race. He had been scoping out the competition for the last little while, along with preparing for the challenge ahead. The thing that intrigued him the most was a large yellow bird. He couldn't help but look at it, as he'd never seen anything like it.

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 06:13 PM
I was a bit confused by this whole thing. Domino was my home town, and I never recalled any sort of event like this ever happening before. Since it wasn't a Duel Monsters tournament, normally I wouldn't attend, but this time I felt like destiny was telling me I needed to be here.

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 06:13 PM
I looked around the square cautiously, eyeing the competition. Some of 'em looked decently trained, some of them looked beyond pathetic. I'd farwelled my friends and family this morning, taken my weapons and stepped into the portal to wind up I knew not where. Someplace odd, to be sure. It reminded my of the history holovids from back when I was at the Imperial Academy.

Dragon Paw
January 5th, 2005, 06:16 PM
"I want fruit..." mumbled a green dinosaur like creature named Yoshi. He shrugged and eyed everyone else in Domino Square. He was eagerly anticipating the race. Yoshi picked up the eggs behind him and began juggling them out of boredom. Yoshi was occupied by this and was soon drawn out of his bored state. Yoshi stopped this after a few minutes and lay the eggs down gently behind him. Yoshi began to eye the others curiosly again and shrugged.

Lily
January 5th, 2005, 06:21 PM
{I'll take bicycle, David. Please excuse the shortness. ;-;}

A small ringing noise rang clear and sweet through the air, as the small girl approached with a bicycle. Her large eyes stared in curiosity, amazed by so many people. This was certainly an interesting event- although it was a pity Digiko couldn't come with her. however, there was that peculiar aura around. Puchiko giggled softly, her bibycle bell ringing conspicuously.

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I shifted slightly, as my chocobo made a slight squaking sound as he shifted slightly, letting his bird tracks remain. i knew that he was injured, but still able to race. It looked easy enough, but i had to shift again to keep my blade from knocking into the chocobo. "this will be no contest..." I muttered

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I pulled out my duel Disk. A shuffled through it till I found the card I was looking for. "I summon Support Platform!" a metal platform appeared in front of me, which I quickly mounted. NOrmally this was supposed to be equipped to a machine monster to boost it's attack power, but I figured this would do.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 06:29 PM
"Huh, I don't know why I'm even bothering with this." I said, looking around. There were a lot of people, quite a few of them looked as though they could make more than enough trouble, but I wasn't nervous. "They all look pretty weak if you ask me." I thought, cracking my knuckles.

Pogiforce-14
January 5th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I saw this guy that looked like some martial artists. He looked really confident. I sneered in his direction. I figured I could take him in a fight. I'd been in enough fights to stand my own when it got rough. looking around at a bird, a bike, and some weird guy with something or other, this looked like it would be no contest.

Dragon Paw
January 5th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Yoshi looked arounda nd his eyes were laid on a chicken like creature. Yoshi stared at it. 'What could that be?' thoguht Yoshi to himself. He walked up towards the chicken to see it had a rider atop it. Yoshi resisted trying to touch the giant bird for fear it might bite or its rider would get angry. Yoshi instead stared up at it. After a few moments of this, Yoshi became bored and averted his gaze over towards the other competitors.

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 06:38 PM
OOC: Switching to first person >>

IC: The only reason I had entered this was to get a shot at Naraku. I had heard that he had interfered last year, along with the villains of the various other worlds. Hopefully this would lead me right to him.

InuYasha and the others would have entered, but they had wanted to stay back and watch for Naraku there. I checked once more over my stalk of sutras, and made sure I had the cover for my right hand on firmly, then approached the strange device that would take us to our first stop, the Sacred spring, Jusenkyo. We were told to be very careful here, as one spill into the water would curse us, and apparently it had happened to one of the contenders already.

I took my positon, as the race would begin shortly.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 06:40 PM
I walked up, taking my position as well, and was thankful that it didn't describe exactly what my curse was. "Be careful," I said to a guy in blue robes next to me. "It isn't joking about the curse."

Dragon Paw
January 5th, 2005, 06:43 PM
OOC: I'm switching to first person as well >__>;

IC: I walked up towards a blue robed person. "So this is where the race begins right?" I asked curiously. I didn't really care about a curse. I found Boos more scary then the idea of a curse. Besides, I had excellant balance thanks to my tail and doubted I'd fall into one of the springs.

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 06:48 PM
"Thanks for the warning, you're too kind." I replied to the girl with the pigtail, looking her over. She wasn't half bad. Maybe if I was just to.... No, now wasnt the time for flirting. Maybe later though.... Actually....
Before I had another thought, I was down on the ground, asking her to bear my children. Big mistake...

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 06:51 PM
i was ready as I could be, and I saw the blue-robed guy's foolish action, and I moved away slightly, feeling my giant bird shift uncomfortably. Suddenly, he squaked, leaping several feet into the air, nearly knocking me off. I knew chocobos couldn't handle stress, but this one would calm down on the run

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 06:53 PM
After so many times having to fight off Kuno, it was a purely instictual reaction, and I looked down to notice I had stomped on his head, planting his face in the ground. "Sorry, reflex." I said, though I wasn't really sorry for the pervert at all...

Dragon Paw
January 5th, 2005, 06:57 PM
My eye twitched. That had been... Interesting. I kinda pitied the blue robed man... I shrugged, guessing I wasn't going to get an anwser from him. I picekd up my eggs and began juggling them again. After years of honing my egg juggling ability, I was quite good. It made a good way to pass the time too...

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 06:58 PM
I had been rejected before, slapped before, and injured in many other methods before from asking, but I'd never had my head stomped into the ground. It was a new experience for me.

"Sorry, force of habit." I apologized to the girl after finally getting up and dusting myself off. "My name, is Miroku. And you?" I then turned to a green lizard like creature. "Yes, I believe this is the place."

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 07:02 PM
It looked like things were picking up, moving more towards the start. I hopped on my speeder bike and moved off at a decent pace towards the starting line. There were some odd noises coming from the engine. I'd have Jaina check on it when I returned to my own world.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"I'm Ranma." I said, a sweatdrop appearing at the back of my heads at his words. How could something like that be a force of habit? On second thought, i wasn't so sure I wanted to know...

Lily
January 5th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Puchiko quietly smiled to herself, staring at the blue robed man before turning away. Her small crimson bicycle made a ringing noise as she rode on, her short legs movign at a steady pace. Brown eyes reflected against the beaming sun, the whole path frayed and worn out in her eyes. She felt like she was in a desert. Still, Puchiko happily hummed a soothing melody to herself, to prevent her from missing Digiko. If only the Digi-Chan could've joined her!

"Suu~" The girl sighed, lonely but with a sense of...fun. Somehow. Her hands rested against her face, watching the others lazily. She gazed at them purely out of boredom, muttering small words. "Puchiko is bored..."

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I puttered up to a man in a blue robe talking to a young girl. dismounting, I pulled my own robe over my holster, exposing my blaster and asked the girl innocently "Excuse me, but is he bothering you?"

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 07:15 PM
"All competetors seem to be ready, so you may start in 3... 2... 1..." was heard over the intercom. I stared straight at the portal and dashed though after "GO!" finding myself in an area with oike a zillion springs, bamboo sticking out in between.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I put my hands in my pockets and leaned to one side innocently. "Nah, he's all right, he's nothing compared to some of the guys where I come from." I said, and it was the truth. Compared to Kuno, this guy was a gentlman.

"Eh?" I asked, looking aorund. The guide was nowhere to be found, and I couldn't find out which one was the spring of drowned man without him! "Drat, another time, I guess." I said to myself, looking around curiously. It had been quite a while, but Jusenkyo still looked the same.

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Alright" I replied, raising an eyebrow. I looked around at our new surroundings, cautiously drawing my lightsaber. I had yet to turn it on, though, no need yet. "By the by" I asked "Who are you?"

Dragon Paw
January 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I ran into the port. When I came out, I jumped up into the air and gave a cry. I had been startled by the sudden change of scenery. I came to the ground with a thump. I shook my head and looked around. Where was I supposed to be going anyway? I cautiously made my way across the springs, carefully around their edges, I walked a bit aimlessly but going in the same direction, foreward.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 07:24 PM
"I'm Ranma, a martial artist, who ruined his life right here." I said, indicating all the springs around us. I didn't even think about my choice of words, but then agian, most people at home wouldn't notice me referring to myself as a male.

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 07:28 PM
"His" I asked, my other eyebrow rising to meet the first. I added "Where are we anyway? You seem to know the place. Reminds me of parts of Yavin 4."

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"His? You're male?" I asked, stunned. What had I done earlier...? I walked over to the spring, being careful not to slip. "It really IS cursed..."

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"China, a relatively small section of Asia, a landmass of our planet." I said, if there were people from other worlds, then they weren't likely to know about these things. "And yes, his. Those curses were no joke." I said, though I couldn't meet the woman's eyes as I said that. It still stung, after all this time.

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 07:42 PM
I muttered "Even the old Archives mentioned nothing of this." Quite odd, I'd never held much truck with superstition. There was the Force and the Force alone. "I'll judge you not, Ranma. That's far from my place."

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"That is odd, but ive seen odder." I explained, still staring at the water. "So what exactly are we supposed to be doing in this stage?"

That was when I noticed a sign that said:

"Ranma vs. Miroku"

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 07:49 PM
"Looks simple enough to me, but wher- ahh." I said, noticing a kettle kept on a heating pad nearby. It looked like they had given me a choice of which form to fight in. I picked it up, and poured the hot water over me, transforming myself back into a guy, and giving me my full strength back. "That's better," I said, turning to the monk. "You'd better be ready, 'cause I ain't gonna hold back!"

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I sat on a convienient rock to watch the upcoming match. To be honest, I was pulling for Ranma, whatever he, she, it, who knew was. Clipping my lightsaber back to my belt, I began to meditate, trying to forsee what would come. Forsight had never been among my talents, but I could try.

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
"I will fight if I must." I said firmly as I gripped my staff tightly. "Are you prepared!? I'll show you what I can accomplish."

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"I'm ready, so give me your best shot!" I said, waiting for him to strike. As soon as he got close, I'd give him a taste of the Chestnut Fist...

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 08:00 PM
"Well then..." I said as I pulled out a sutra in my right hand, and brought my left one in front of my face. I was channeling the energy into the sutra, so it could produce damage. A brilliant blue light surround the sutra, and I threw it at Ranma.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 08:04 PM
I saw the attack coming, and jumped out of the way before the paper could make contact. "Okay, that's it..." I said, and leapt towards Miroku "Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken!" I said, punching at him with speed fast enough to pluck chestnuts from an open flame without getting burned...

parallelzero
January 5th, 2005, 08:11 PM
I managed to block most of the blow with my staff, but the pure force knocked me onto the ground.
"You're much stronger then I thought." I said as I noticed a large boulder behind him. I got up, and placed my left hand on the cloth from the right, removing it. "Wind Tunnel!" I called as a hole in my hand began drawing things in, though I meant for the boulder to hit Ranma.

Shiney
January 5th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I saw the boulder coming, and jumped down to the ground, though I wasn't fast enough, and the boulder grazed my head. That was going to make one big lump later.

I couldn't give him a chance to keep this up, he'd be trying trees next. Time for one of my best techniques, though I was hesitant to use it... I fell to my hands and knees, and vehemently begged Mirokufor forgiveness...

Flygon trainer
January 5th, 2005, 08:15 PM
I watched this all, now off my bird and standing at its side, as to be able to run my hand along the bird's feathers and comfort it to stop it's nervous movements. it squaked at me, and i understood immediatly, giving some birdseed to the chocobo, as it gently, carefully plucked it out of my hand

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 03:28 AM
"Wait, this is supposed to be a race, right?" I called out to teh other racers. " If' it's started now, why aren't we going anywhere?" Grumbling with dissatisfactoin, I sit down on my Support Platform and start shuffling through my deck to entertain myself in the meantime.

Dragon Paw
January 6th, 2005, 05:45 AM
I stopped a fair distance away from the others. I watched the battle intently though. I was lost at what to really do and I had no idea where to go. I was bored of juggling the three eggs behind me. I sat on the ground between two springs. It had been an interesting battle to me so far and was keeping me occupied at least...

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Tired of looking at my cards, I reinserted them into the Duel Disk and sat and watched, trying my best to be patient. Which sadly, as Yugi and my other friends knew, I was't very good at.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"You may press on..." A voice was heard saying to the others, perhaps from a device that Kagome called a 'speaker'. "Or you have the option of staying and joining a side of the battle. But you wouldn't want to be left behind with them would you?"

I reclosed my Wind Tunnel, and examined Ranma. He couldn't be giving up yet, so i decided to not let my guard down, and instead secretly powered up another sutra. "Fine, I'll stop." I lied.

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 12:55 PM
"That sounds more like it!" I shouted excitedly. I quickly stood upon my support platform, and as soon as I pressed a button on my duel disk, I planted my feet in place and I took off like teh silver surfer, speeding down the track. I didn't bother to see if the others were keeping up. I had a race to win.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 01:02 PM
I lunged forward, noting that he was still defensive and decided that instead of the third desperation strike, I lunged into a flying kick instead. This was going to be a difficult fight, the first real challenge I'd had in a while...

Flygon trainer
January 6th, 2005, 01:09 PM
I shifted my Chocobo, and hoped down, deciding to work with the blue robed guy. WIthen a moment, I had changed my appearence to my Black mage form (appearence will be shown as soon as I get home) and was busy casting Slow. Soon, I'd hop off my bird, but for now the bird was my mobility and speed...

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 01:12 PM
This was getting to be too easy. It seemed everyone was staying back to help in the fight.At this rate if I hit no major obstacles I would win this race easy...

Dragon Paw
January 6th, 2005, 01:16 PM
I sped off after the blond haired boy. I decided I oguht to not aprticipate in the fight. I didn't really like fighting anyway and it would just be a waste of time. I continued on, careful aroudn the springs. I wasn't losing stamina hardly at all. I had a lot of stamina to spare and proved to be farely fast. I ran up beside the boy and turned my head towards him. "Can I travel with you?" I asked kindly. I wanted company... I then turned back just in time to see and jump over a spring.

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I was confused by this little dinosaur's fear of springs, but I didn't feel like contemplating it. Instead I dug in and urged the Support PLatform to go faster. But I knew I had to slow down teh dinosaur somehow. "I play scapegoat!" Ishouted, and as the card was slapped onto my duel disk, for horned goats of various colors appeared in front of the dinosaur's path, blocking it as I continued on. I only hoped the dinosaur didn't quickly figure out the weak defenses of those goats.

~Ozy~
January 6th, 2005, 02:36 PM
When I heard the voice, I sprang immediately from my meditative staate to full conciousness, using the Force just a bit to aid my leap onto the speeder bike. I immediately gunned the machine, then cursed as my speed dramitically dropped with a pitous whine. Kicking the dadblamed thing, I hopped off and took off at a dead run through the bamboo shoots.

Dragon Paw
January 6th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I jumped up in surprise and let out a yelp, nearly landing in a spring. Yoshi quickly regained composure. 'Sheesh. If we had teamed up I would've let him win.' I thought truthfully. I was in this for the fun. Ah well... A little competition was a good thing. I backed away. My eyes fell on a bird beside me. 'I need more eggs' I thought. I quickly extended my tongue and swallowed the bird. A few secodns later an egg appeared behind me. I quickly grabbed one of my original eggs and threw it into one of the monsters. It exploded in a colorful fireworks display. And since I was at full health, the blast did even more damage and had a wider range of quite a few meters...

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 03:44 PM
ooc:I figured you could have just swallowed the goats to get more eggs. They really aren't that big. :\

ic: Now regaining the lead, I decided I'd let the Support Platform fly on autopolit. i at down and began shuffling my deck, silently wondering what the next challenge area would be like.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 05:55 PM
The kick sent me flying high above the springs. Just as it looked as I was going to hit the water, I activated the Wind Tunnel, draining it of water before impact.

"It seems it's just you and me now." I said as I leapt out of the spring, and ran at Ranma, my staff coated with a brilliant blue aura of spiritual power. It was best to get this over with fast, before I tired. When I reached a reasonable distance, I swung.

~Ozy~
January 6th, 2005, 06:04 PM
There, an odd pink creature of some sort, just a bit ahead and seemingly stuck in combat. I lept over the scene, triple flipping in midair and landind square on my feet. After taking a moment to regain my senses, I continued my run.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Suddenly, a metal shoe hit the staff, stopping the monk in mid blow. "Don't forget about me." Said a smug voice. I looked up to notice that connected to the foot was a guy about my age, with long black hair he had in long spikes, with red streaks on it.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:22 PM
"Who are you?" I asked as I backed away, readying my Wind Tunnel, just in case. I didn't like the aura of this guy. It wasn't exactly as strong as that of a demon, but it was certainly stronger then a human should've had. How exactly did he appear to block my blow?

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"My name is Shadow, and I'll get to the point. I'm here to kill you." He said, and instead of falling the the ground, twin jets came out of each shoe, letting him hover about a foot off of the ground... I was stunned by his ability to sneak up on me, but i didn't let it get to me, I'd delt with sneaks before...

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Kill us?" I asked as I moved from my Wind Tunnel position, to the position for channeling energy. "Just tell me one thing! Are you in leagues with Naraku!?"

Moments after, my body began to glow blue with the spiritual energy again, and so did Ranma. He would be even more powerful until it wore off, and I didn't know how long I could hold it for.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"That's the name of the guy who hired me for this job, yeah." He said, before ducking as I leapt forward with the chestnut fist, and befor eI knew what happened, I heard him say something, and found myself on the ground. I felt like I had been pummeled by a jackhammer...

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Well, that didn't work. Time for a new approach, but I had to make sure Ranma didn't get in the way.
"What is Naraku planning!?" I demanded to know as I began running in circles around Shadow before picking the injured Ranma up and putting him off to the side.
"Wind Tunnel!!!" I called as I released it's power once again, utilising the same boulder from my battle with Ranma earlier.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:52 PM
I was dazed from the attack, but was still able to see as shadow easily fliped over the boulder, though not touching the ground. It must take some real training to use those shoes. I looked closer, and saw that he was carrying a large green jewel in one hand that seemed to be glowing, as an aura that was visible to me appeared around him...

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"Answer me!" I yelled as the boulder was sucked into my tunnel. It was draining my energy rapidly, but I ran at Shadow, my hand still extended. Maybe just sucking him up would be better. This needed to work though, or i was screwed.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:17 PM
As Miroku ran closer, Shadow's grip on the emerald slipped, sending it flying into the wind tunnel. He cursed, and said "Ok, you're good, I'll give you that. But don't think I'm done for good." He said, spinning around and taking off at a speed I doubted I could match.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"Coward." I muttered as I closed the Wind Tunnel, and collapsed from the amount of energy lost.
"I wonder what that jewel was."

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:37 PM
I said nothing, hanging limp. The attack had dazed me, but it didn't REALLY start to hurt until just a few minutes ago, whe it knocked me out immidiately. I had a certain resistance to blunt trauma by now, so I wouldn't suffer any permanent damage from it.

Flygon trainer
January 6th, 2005, 07:42 PM
"Are you guys quite done yet?" I demanded. I had stayed put for some reason, I had enjoyed watching the conflict. my chocobo, which I called Sunrise, squaked again, digging his talons into the ground and preparing to run if something happened...

~Ozy~
January 6th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Something was wrong, I could feel it. I was torn between my desire to win and my instincts to run back and assist in whatever was going on back there. A few years before, desire would have won out. Now, it was instinct. whipping out my lightsaber, I dashed back the way I came, cutting down anything that got in my way in my desire to find the source of this irregularity.

Dragon Paw
January 7th, 2005, 01:48 AM
I looked back at the others. In my haste with the goats, I had forgotted the others. I decided to give the goats an easier death by swalloing them and turning them into green eggs. I ran back towards the others, hoping they wouldn;t attack. My green skin shined in the sunlight as I ran. I hoped the others were okay from their battle with the guy who had just seemingly appeared out of nowhere. I didn't remember him being one of the contestants...

Pogiforce-14
January 7th, 2005, 04:09 AM
I was confused now, and slowed my Support Platform to a halt. I was quite a distance ahead, but it looked like everyone was turning BACK toward the starting line. What was going on here?