• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokemorph" Role play, interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2022
Hey everyone!

I just had an idea last night. I don't think there is currently any Role Play forum dedicated to it (googling gives solo threads and a dead forum). So I thought about creating a Role Play forum about Pokemorph.

There would be no mature content (has to be mentionned seeing the picture results on google) and the forum would seek my ideal of the Role Play (where we don't try to do as many lines as possible, but more like try to keep posts around 5 lines or so). The base idea of the forum: we pick a particular pokemon, create a human with its traits, and we could use that pokemon's attacks. An example: Gardevoir (as in the attachment) would be able to use some Psychic moves. The personality of your character would need to match that pokemon (a Snorlax pokemorph would be a glutton). The world and places would surely ressemble that of Pokemon Rescue Team games.

So guys, would any of you be interested? I'll start working on it if ennough people are interested.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you're just looking to make a thread to RP in on PC, then you should post this in the Roleplay Discussion Thread. If you're talking about making your own forum just for that, unfortunately you're not allowed to advertise here, except for in a signature or blog. Either way this doesn't belong here so locking it.

cdZ5Y.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back