PDA

View Full Version : Are you a human? If not, what are you?

invinible
December 1st, 2003, 11:34 AM
I am a human. Asking because i think we have a pungeon posting to these forums.

Shingo`
December 1st, 2003, 12:43 PM
I'm a human. *Rips off human face*

Source: PCWorld
Statistics show a 20% increase in members @ Friendster. If it continues on, in Jul 2004, we would exceed the world population (Each person is monitored and can only maintain one account) Alienster, anyone?

[ PC World Magazine ]

Haruka
December 1st, 2003, 12:45 PM
This is very pointless indeed. Theres nothing behind it because all of the members are humans..

Shingo`
December 1st, 2003, 01:09 PM
...unless an alien intercepted a DirecWay satellite transmission and found this site and signed up...
W00T Aliens get horrible lag!

Haruka
December 1st, 2003, 01:31 PM
I doubt it... but still, It's a pointless topic and it should be closed.

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 01:48 PM
*sigh* i agree Haruka...why the heck would ya open a thread like this anyway! its not like gorillas are learning to type! :laugh: should we PM Kairi or someone to close this?

Timbjerr
December 1st, 2003, 02:05 PM
not everyone here is human...some of the members may be computer programming designed to conform to a designated personality and post at all types of forums at once...

latiosspud
December 1st, 2003, 02:10 PM
not everyone here is human...some of the members may be computer programming designed to conform to a designated personality and post at all types of forums at once...
But would they tell us? I don't think so.

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 02:13 PM
Im not a Penguin!!! why you all ganging up on me!? those arnt flippers...there....my scubaflippers! ya! and thats not a beak...its a...sandwich!!! ya...

Timbjerr
December 1st, 2003, 02:28 PM
But would they tell us? I don't think so.
maybe...you are one!

0ot maybe I'm one...no...I'm pretty sure I'm human...

Rift
December 1st, 2003, 02:32 PM
hhhmmmm...*gives tmbjr an X-Ray* well you are a machine!!! RUN!!!!!!!!

Kairi
December 1st, 2003, 02:43 PM
You could be a spider, crawling and archiving the forums. As latiosspud pointed out though, you would have no ability to post.

Anyways, this is pointless.