View Full Version : Riolu vs Spheal

January 23rd, 2012, 4:16 PM
Which is the better pokemon?

January 23rd, 2012, 4:24 PM
In the future, don't try to start something weekly without my permission. Also that was in the wrong section so moving it to where it would belong.

January 23rd, 2012, 6:37 PM
I'm going with Riolu because it's cute. Its evolved form, Lucario, looks cool and has a very good offensive movepool. Sure, Walrein can stall in hail, but it doesn't have the best defensive typing out there.

January 24th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Well, probably Riolu is better but since Spheal is ten times cuter I'm going with Spheal. And I also have a personal affection for Spheal cause I had one in my team in Sapphire.

January 28th, 2012, 5:51 AM
I prefer Riolu, just because it has a better design to my mind...
But I've nothing against Spheal, it has a great final evolution, that I even prefer than Lucario.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
January 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Random Pokemon matchup is random.

But I'm going with Spheal because (a) Walrein is a beast and I use it on my main team, and (b) Lucario is overrated IMO.

January 30th, 2012, 3:47 AM
I'm voting for Spheal because I find it generally cuter. And without it, I couldn't say "Spheal with it".

January 30th, 2012, 3:58 AM
Spheal, to me there's no competition here! XD It's totally the most adorable, cutest thing ever made. And I'm very, very grateful for that. :'D

January 30th, 2012, 11:09 AM
I'll go with Riolu. Lucario is pretty awesome in my opinion. xD Walrein is cool, but meh, Lucario is more my style. :P