PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Most annoying location within Pokemon B/W

zephyr6257
January 28th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Hey guys. Well, It's safe to say that I (almost) finished Pokemon Black (i was fighting the champion already) so I was wondering. What part of the entire Unova Region was completely, mindboggling annoying? For me, Chargestone Cave :/. I spent a whole day there, being zapped by Joltiks again and again with no chance of running (i don't bolster my team's speed...) and when I finally found the exit, the game made me look dumb :3 XD What about you? 'tis is a discussion by the way. :)

Hikamaru
January 28th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Route 7 = Super-tall grass is a bother.

Also, the Zebstrikas there are tough.

And maybe Route 9 for its Liepards and Garbodors.

I'll never return to Twist Mountain cos I only found one Cryogonal and didn't know what Poke Ball to use so I ran away from it and haven't seen another one since. Also, Boldores, Gurdurrs and Woobats always interrupt me when I looked for Cryogonal and I don't explore much in winter.

gvgisdi
January 28th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Driftveil City. The music is so annoying. And I tried to beat Clay at least 5 times before I've finally done it. D:

Mew~
January 28th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Route 4 and Desert Resort, only because I've never been a fan of desert areas. Not that I don't want them there though, they add more variety to the region. It's just annoying going through, not being able to use bike, weather etc...

Chargestone Cave was a little annoying on my first playthrough, but it got a lot more easier the second time, I suppose it becomes less annoying with 100+ repel. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
January 28th, 2012, 07:58 AM
I hated Twist Mountain. Going in and out of that central cavern through that labyrinth of paths, encountering those blasted Sturdy Boldores along the way... that was the one place in the game where I didn't spend a lot of time level grinding because I just wanted to leave the place and never come back...

scprepschool
January 28th, 2012, 01:24 PM
abysal ruins
It would of been better if they would have a longer time set ( or step counter: not sure what mechanics it uses ) or no time set at all, and to even go further i would say it would of been real nice if it had a surface area with wild pokemon or a legendary or something... I understand its purpose is for post main story line money and in real life people do use diving exploration for search of rare and valueable artifacts but come on man, you gotta be on your toes, geeked, and wide eyed to get that relic crown

d4rka8isz
January 28th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Driftveil City. The music is so annoying.

It's my second favorite song in the whole series! I also like this remix of it: http://www.box.com/shared/ap0c28n08s

Better with headphones.

On topic, the most annoying place for me has to be Mistralton Cave. I got lost in it and had no Flash or escape rope. Plus, Cobalion was extremely hard to catch for me.

The Nightmare
January 28th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Twist mountain and some of the caves are annoying when you encounter alot of pokemon in one step.

Blue
January 28th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Twist mountain was hard for me, like a puzzle it was!

zephyr6257
January 28th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Chargestone Cave was a little annoying on my first playthrough, but it got a lot more easier the second time, I suppose it becomes less annoying with 100+ repel. :3

Isn't that soo true? :) But then again, where WOULD you get 100 repels? :P

Twist mountain was hard for me, like a puzzle it was!

Weirdly enough, Twist Mountain for me was easier than Chargestone. Dunno why. Maybe because I was too excited about my captures.

Talli
January 29th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Dragonspril on my white play through every five steps a wild pokemon appeared.

aperso
January 29th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Oh I have a long list:
Twist Mountain
Victory Road
Relic castle
Abyssal Ruins
N's Castle
and a few other cave and towers.

ross-z
January 29th, 2012, 01:38 PM
For some reason it took me ages to find a ferroseed in chargestone cave, so that really annoyed me because those joltik were fast!!!

FredTheFeraligatr
January 29th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Round 1 Elite four. I was looking forward to fight Alder.

Killjoy
January 29th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I liked every location in the game, tbh. The only thing that bothered me, just a little, was a half second pause when you stumble upon a Pokémon in the grass. It doesn't seem like a lot of time, but It's still annoying.

Katniss Everdeen
January 29th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I hate all the caves. The most annoying would be Twist Mountain. I don't know how many times I've gotten lost in there, even though I've been through it multiple times. x]

PlatinumDude
January 29th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Twist Mountain is the one place that totally frustrated me. The maze inside was more confusing than Mt. Coronet and Boldore just kept popping up everywhere.

Maple Leaf
January 29th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Twist Mountain and Chargestone Cave were the most annoying. Pokémon kept popping up for me. That was a horrible time to lack Repels.

Aluminum76
January 29th, 2012, 06:22 PM
The most annoying place for me was Chargestone Cave... I kept getting lost, and my Pokemon were so slow...those Joltik. *shudder*

vaporeon7
January 30th, 2012, 03:58 AM
I generally don't like going through caves, so Twist Mountain and Chargestone Cave were annoying for me. I don't like running into heaps of Pokémon every time I move a few steps.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 5th, 2012, 12:16 PM
I'm going to have to go with the Abyssal Ruins because I was so frustrated every time I ran into a dead end or had to go back up shore. What really got me so annoyed was the fact that most of Arceus's type plates were down there and I don't even think i got all of the treasure down there either.

:t354:TG

vizarod
February 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I really hated Chargestone cave. I had to go through it without ANY repels. It
was the worst day of my life TT_TT

miltankRancher
February 6th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Route 7 with their raised walkways (which I soemtimes fall off, resulting to me landing in grass, wasting all my saved up Max Repels)

Also, twist mountain is pretty annoying. The place is just too big!

kelario27
February 6th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Giant Hole. I can't get anywhere NEAR Kyurem.

Hikamaru
February 6th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Route 7 with their raised walkways (which I soemtimes fall off, resulting to me landing in grass, wasting all my saved up Max Repels)

Also, twist mountain is pretty annoying. The place is just too big!

I agree with you, Route 7 is a pain and I did fall in the grass once. I hate that so-called "super-tall grass" cos it's a pain and you can't ride your bike in it. And it's so bad that you have to go through there just to get to Celestial Tower where Elgyem and Litwick are waiting for you to catch.

I just breed my Elgyems now instead.

ROUTE 7 IS A PAIN.

Twist Mountain is so boring and I finally caught a Cryogonal after 5 months of playing Black but I'm never going back ever. I did catch a Cubchoo there as well (she's now a Beartic) but I'm never going back to Twist Mountain, NEVER.

Beloved
February 6th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I have a thorough hatred for Twist Mountain. The place is soo confusing, I thought I was back in Gen 1's Victory Road.

Forever
February 6th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Pfft, Route 7 is easy guys, once you get used to it, it's pretty easy to get through. :x Or at least now I never have any issues.

For me personally, the worst is the cave part of the Giant Chasm. Without repels, it's annoying to get through, and when you want to collect Dittos for the fun of it, well, Game Freak does not make it easy for me!

Hikamaru
February 6th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Pfft, Route 7 is easy guys, once you get used to it, it's pretty easy to get through. :x Or at least now I never have any issues.

For me personally, the worst is the cave part of the Giant Chasm. Without repels, it's annoying to get through, and when you want to collect Dittos for the fun of it, well, Game Freak does not make it easy for me!

The problem I find with Route 7 is grass that you cannot ride your bike in (similar to Hoenn's Route 119/120 and Sinnoh's Route 210, also some grass in Johto's National Park) as well as some of the wild Pokemon, particularly those tough Zebstrika (at least you can catch it to battle Skyla with).

Giant Chasm was so difficult with that cave, you have to deal with tough Pokemon just to get to the area where Ditto and Clefairy can be caught.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 6th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Traveling wise for me it was Changestone cave, my pokemon almost fainted...that by the end I saw N standing there and I hoped that he'll heal my Pokemon...but no he didn't..it was a miracle that I survived...Also I kepr running into those Joltik's and Ferrothrones...and I was ill equiped to battle them...
Next is Twist mountain...there's a reason it's called that...and once again my pokemon almost fainted on the way...
Finally is The chasm...for one had trouble figuring out how to get to kyurem, and second all those annoying Metag's and Ditto's kept popping up...even after I had gotten my Kyurem it proved difficult to get past all those wild pokemon...in the end my pokemon fainted (as a result of battling Kyurem earlier and having to fight with only said Kyurem and a critically weak Zekrom...)...

Devin Parker
February 6th, 2012, 09:51 PM
the frikin abyssal ruins! i couldnt figure it out! haha and i dont care to anymore either hahaha

WishCookie
February 6th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Route 7 because of the tall grass >.<

Hikamaru
February 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Route 7 because of the tall grass >.<

I agree with you. It is a PAIN.

Read these posts to see my Route 7 hate:

The problem I find with Route 7 is grass that you cannot ride your bike in (similar to Hoenn's Route 119/120 and Sinnoh's Route 210, also some grass in Johto's National Park) as well as some of the wild Pokemon, particularly those tough Zebstrika (at least you can catch it to battle Skyla with).

Yes, I'm a Trainer who loves riding their bike.

I agree with you, Route 7 is a pain and I did fall in the grass once. I hate that so-called "super-tall grass" cos it's a pain and you can't ride your bike in it. And it's so bad that you have to go through there just to get to Celestial Tower where Elgyem and Litwick are waiting for you to catch.

I just breed my Elgyems now instead.

ROUTE 7 IS A PAIN.

Never returning to Route 7 ever again cos the grass was annoying and I love riding my bike, I didn't even bother talking to that Hiker who trades an Emolga to you if you have a Boldore. Anyway, I already caught an Emolga in the Lostlorn Forest.

Never returning to Celestial Tower because of that "So much pain called Route 7". I just breed my Elgyems and Litwicks now.

I remember a bad moment where shaking grass there made me go "oh my god" and I fell into it and all I found was an Emolga.

I did go to Route 7 once to catch a Sentret during the Pokemon outbreak, but I'll never return anytime because of that tall grass.

I also hated Twist Mountain, Relic Castle and Giant Chasm.

Twist Mountain because of boring Pokemon, Relic Castle because of those Cofagrigus and Krokorok and Giant Chasm cos it takes so long to get to the area where Ditto are found.

hinkage
February 8th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Route 4 and Desert Resort, only because I've never been a fan of desert areas. Not that I don't want them there though, they add more variety to the region. It's just annoying going through, not being able to use bike, weather etc...

This, and Twist Mountain. At first I didn't Twist Mountain fun, but I've grown to like the concept of it. I think it's pretty cool, especially with the added snow in the winter.

A lot of the cities, and routes after Route 10 I didn't like that much, either. Except Village Bridge

Ciz
February 8th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Same with Route 7 and the Twist Mountain, same reasons.

Keiran
February 8th, 2012, 05:54 AM
The only location, I find, annoying are the Abyssal Ruins because you have to keep going through it to get everything. Every other place is a joke to traverse.

Daikoru
February 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I must say, pretty much like everyone else, that's the three caves. Annoying encounter rate inside caves gets annoying. The cave right before the league had that Ant with huge speed, which prevents me from escaping most of the times, but at least, we could fly away from it quite often. Twist Mountain gets so much simpler in Winter. Chargestone cave... Guess it wins since there's nothing to stop me from being annoyed.

Mechanic
February 9th, 2012, 03:27 PM
For some reason it took me ages to find a ferroseed in chargestone cave, so that really annoyed me because those joltik were fast!!!

Joltik fast??? pfffttt... You haven't fought my Lilligant >,> I always outdo them xD, even though my whole team right now is all unbalanced... I need to level and evolve my Pansear which is like level 31 (But he attacks a lot of times first since i have him holding a quick claw) right now while my Lilligant is level 38 and my Samurott is level 37, Lilligant is my most prized Pokemon in the longest xD, when i first saw Petilil i went crazy... On how beautiful that little bulb looked then when it learned Giga Drain first than Lilligant once i got it to 30 i Put that Sun Stone in oh what joy i felt :D Beating Clay was a breeze hehehe.

Now let me stop praising my Lilligant and finally go get out of chargestone cave... The thing is that my team of 6 is like having a team of 3 since only 3 are over level 30 while my others are lvl 22, 19 and 8... Hehehe, oh the challenge :P Need to capture some more pokemon, time to replace my Purrloin with that Emolga i captured a little while back...

Eclispe
February 9th, 2012, 05:19 PM
My least favorite city in city in Pokemon Black would have to be Relic City. As for my favorite, its a tie between Undella Town and Castelia City.

chin
February 12th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Twist mountain for me too. And does anyone hate the Pinwheel Forest like me?

flubbateios
February 12th, 2012, 04:52 AM
TWIST MOUNTAIN, I hate it, it took me like 50 mins to get through it, I do hate Pinwheel Forest when you have to get the skull, but then, I'm over with it, and I've fought everyone, and I have repels

wombateiro
February 12th, 2012, 06:31 AM
You say some places are annoying because they take some time to get through. But it's a game, isn't it? It can't be too easy.
Imo there is a difference between challenging places and annoying places. For me the only actual annoying place are Abyssal Ruins because of that damn steps limit. Also the fact that this is the only dive location in the whole game is even more annoying.

LegendaryFSK
February 12th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I usually get annoyed with all caves in the game. It just seems like I encounter a wild pokémon every two steps when I'm in a cave if I don't have any repels. Part of me wishes they would do caves the way they do the desert, so that way we could avoid wild encounters if we wanted to.

But honestly, I'm extremely annoyed with Black City right now. I restarted my game yesterday and did a speed run through in hopes I'd get some trainers living there, so I could purchase a few different evolutionary stones..and the only stone I can purchase is the Oval Stone...So, I'll be restarting Black again today and taking my time this time. I hate you Black City.

sad boy
February 12th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Black city cuz the Store ditched me ._.

Myungsoo
February 12th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Twist Mountain and Chargestone Cave were the worst. Especially since I lacked repels for both of them. Pokemon were everywhere. =w=

Skylight
February 13th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Relic Castle was the worst for me. It took me forever to figure out that you can't run past the quick sand -.- So I kept getting lost.

Hikamaru
February 13th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I must say, pretty much like everyone else, that's the three caves. Annoying encounter rate inside caves gets annoying. The cave right before the league had that Ant with huge speed, which prevents me from escaping most of the times, but at least, we could fly away from it quite often. Twist Mountain gets so much simpler in Winter. Chargestone cave... Guess it wins since there's nothing to stop me from being annoyed.

Yeah, those annoying Durants. They make me never want to go to Victory Road.

[Snivy Baroque]
February 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Victory Road's cave, and only because of those annoying Durant

Togetic997
February 13th, 2012, 07:38 PM
For me it was definitely Victory Road.

ShinyGyaradosisShiny
February 13th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Victory road, abyssal ruins, and i think twist mountain. Gave me the worst cringes.

pokewalker
February 14th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Celestial tower (i always hate those pokemon graveyards) and chargestone cave. I think that one was the most difficult... Only went back there for the sage :p I actually liked Twist mountain.

DarkAngel91
February 14th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Victory road wasn't so bad for me. Maybe it's cause I had my trusty Haxorus. Chargestone Cave....-shudders- Looking for tynamo is a PAIN. Twist Mountain, also horrible, Abbysal Ruins, horrible. Elite Four 1st Round.....I spent 5 hours grinding before I beat them all, then N's castle came up and I went...."WTF is this?! CURSE YOU N!!!".

Manegok
February 14th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Umm... I think Chargestone Cave and Twist Mountain. I remember i was walking around in Twisted Mountain and had no idea where to go. Also this fight with Ghetsis after N. I defeated N easily, but then Ghetsis came and I was like "OMG GO DIE, STUPID GHETSIS!".

Archenoth
February 14th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Chargestone cave, definitely...

So... many... Ferroseed. <_<
...Which of course resist everything I have on my team and deal damage when you hit them.

TheBritishNerd
February 15th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Relic castle. Got confused and lost in there so many times

BZW Golem
February 15th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Black City.. It was already empty when I got there..
The game was still very new then and there was no one with White living near me ;_;

Clairissa
February 15th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Black City/White Forrest

None of my real life friends play Pokemon anymore, and I don't feel like dropping a few hundred dollars for a 3DS to use the wi-fi my DS lite doesn't support, so they're both going to be empty forever for me, and thus, pointless.

Sector
February 15th, 2012, 04:48 PM
The most annoying location in any of the Pokemon game (still applies to Black/White) are the caves or inside buildings you have Wild Pokemon always appearing while trying to search/make it through the cave. To bad they don't have like the 'Ultimate Repels' for 500 Feet, that would be boss!

(Chargestone Cave is my #1 place)

Skylerguns
February 15th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Route 3. Horrible to RNG :(

Electricmudkip
February 15th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Navigating Twist Mountain was painful for me. I ended up in that ice rock chamber three times. It was not fun.

dash!
February 28th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Chargestone Cave. I've never been so annoyed in my life. I was too stubborn to turn back and just buy some damn repels.
For that matter, am I the only one who thinks that encounter rates seem to have doubled in BW? All throughout the game I couldn't go FIVE STEPS without running into another Pokemon and I don't think I'd ever been so ridiculously irritated.

Also, I'll have to agree with Manegok above me on Ghetsis, even though that's not actually a location.
There's nothing like having that happy feeling of "Aww yeah I FINALLY beat the E4!!! :D"
Then suddenly Ghetsis comes along all like "Uhhhhhh no I don't think so." and proceeds to wipe the floor with your whole team. Repeatedly.
Mind you, I liked the whole deviation from the normal plot line, but man what a joy kill that was at the time.

Joshawott
February 28th, 2012, 07:11 PM
I'd have to go with Route 4/Desert Resort. I got lost more times than I can count!

Cazzef
March 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Desert Resort, so tedious making my way through it without any ground/rock/steel types.

J_BiGGiE
March 7th, 2012, 11:13 PM
I'm just gonna say I hated N's Castle. I mean a 27 story tall castle that literally swallows the Pokemon League? And let's not forget the fact that it's conveniently located around the Pokemon League. And I'm not even done! Is this thing supposed to have a foundation of some sort under the PL grounds or is it like a Dugtrio just digging around Unova? So many question, so few answers, and to me one overly ridiculous addition to the plot.

Ashawott
March 8th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Twist Mt. Was the worst for me

StarlightSerenity
March 8th, 2012, 05:16 PM
All the caves - I hate caves, have done since the first Gen.

Alli
March 8th, 2012, 05:19 PM
I hate hate HATE the Moor of Iccirus. I'm not fond of Chargestone either.

Hikamaru
March 8th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I hate hate HATE the Moor of Iccirus. I'm not fond of Chargestone either.

Syd, I'm surprised you were the only one who mentioned the Moor Of Icirrus.

I hate Chargestone Cave, Twist Mountain, Dragonspiral Tower, Relic Castle and Route 7.

Bluerang1
March 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Chargestone Cave irritated me. I thought they'd be more to it, I especially thought that was Zekrom's home form the screenshots we got and stuff.

Artemicion
March 10th, 2012, 10:55 AM
i love all the locations so far
im about to enter Twist Mountains, so guess what? Scrafty Time!!! again :)
well, gonna switch to Unfezant to get rid of those annoying Gurdurr's, but Scrafty will own the rest, again.

Route 7? well it was fun with those Repels :)
Chargestone Cave? Scraggy-Scrafty...leveled/evolved him there

so the winner is: Route 4/Desert Resort
i just hate it :D

solaris knight
March 10th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Chargestone Cave is what convinced me to start using repels. More thana decade with the games, and I've only started using them in White.

Artemicion
March 10th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Chargestone Cave is what convinced me to start using repels. More thana decade with the games, and I've only started using them in White.

why? its a good place to level your fighting/fire/grass/water pokémon
and with repel you cant catch Tynamo :D

giradialkia
March 10th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Just played through Chargestone Cave again today (new file) and I found it pretty annoying- but I'm not really looking forward to Twist Mountain or Victory Road, as the former seems to go on forever, and I actually find the latter quite difficult to navigate. Otherwise most of the areas in BW are pretty awesome IMO.

Bika
March 10th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Chargestone Cave -w- It was cool after the first five minutes... Then it got infuriating, especially when I was lost with no repels

rainbowism
March 10th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Route 4.

I'm not a fan of disallowed bike use, and slow walking.

Hikamaru
March 10th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Route 4.

I'm not a fan of disallowed bike use, and slow walking.

Um, Route 7 has grass that prevents you riding your bike in (similar to Sinnoh's Route 210 and Hoenn's Route 119/120).

MoreThanLuck
March 10th, 2012, 09:30 PM
YES! Chargestone Cave for suuuure.

Forever
March 12th, 2012, 09:31 PM
why? its a good place to level your fighting/fire/grass/water pokémon
and with repel you cant catch Tynamo :D

Well tbh if you had a water starter I could see why it'd be really annoying, considering the electric types there. XD

timcanpy69
March 14th, 2012, 05:44 AM
I despised Mistralton cave, mainly cause i was too stubborn to teach a pokemon flash:P

Artemicion
March 14th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Well tbh if you had a water starter I could see why it'd be really annoying, considering the electric types there. XD

yea, maybe
but with Scraggy/Scrafty in your party with Dark/Fight moveset is ok

the only electric is Joltik and Crunch can hit it hard :D
(Tynamo...well, like shooting cans with a shotgun)

Iceman3317
March 14th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Twist Mountain I hated so so much. It took me like 40mins to get through it the first time.

DARKSHADE
March 14th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Twist Mountain I hated so so much. It took me like 40mins to get through it the first time.

I hated Twist Mountain too.
I also hated the desert route, I like the fact they are a nice addition to the usual overworld, but I just didn't enjoy being in either of them.

There are some others, but I couldn't name any right now.

Hikamaru
March 14th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I despised Mistralton cave, mainly cause i was too stubborn to teach a pokemon flash:P

But the good thing about that cave is that you can catch Axew as well as the Legendary Steel/Fighting-type Cobalion.

Mr. Magius
March 14th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Chargestone Cave seemed to get me wild Pokémon every two steps.

I'm actually AT Twist Mountain right now... seeing the posts makes me REALLY not want to get through it :-(

Hikamaru
March 14th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Chargestone Cave seemed to get me wild Pokémon every two steps.

I'm actually AT Twist Mountain right now... seeing the posts makes me REALLY not want to get through it :-(

I wasn't looking forward to Twist Mountain either but I'm so glad I got through. I'm wishing you all the best as you play through.

Also, I wasn't looking forward to Route 7 when I was playing through, the tall grass there bothers me...

Kaori
March 15th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Gonna go with the crowd and say Twist Mountain! I bet there are still items in there I haven't bothered to get because I just wanted to get through it as quickly as I possibly could. n_n

Seki
March 15th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Twist Mountain, even though I did it during the Winter season, I still do not know how to get through it since its "easier" than all the other seasons. I am a noob in going through this puzzles, I was stucked in the R/S/E last cavern before you can fight the Team Aqua/Magma's bosses for about 4 months before I asked my cousin to help me solve that rock puzzle. Sorry if I go too off-topic, but it is to describe how much I am of a Noob.

Cyprium
March 16th, 2012, 10:46 PM
I didn't have trouble with Chargestone Cave until I tried going through it a second time!

The Abyssal Ruins were another story. When I was playing through, I assumed they would help me progress in my quest to find the Seven Sages. In reality... I wasted an hour or two before I realized it yielded little more than pricey items.

BryGuy Shinigami
March 19th, 2012, 07:05 AM
I hated Chargestone Cave the most. Not just the Joltiks, but it was redundant and boring.

Oryx
March 19th, 2012, 07:11 AM
I didn't have trouble with Chargestone Cave until I tried going through it a second time!

The Abyssal Ruins were another story. When I was playing through, I assumed they would help me progress in my quest to find the Seven Sages. In reality... I wasted an hour or two before I realized it yielded little more than pricey items.

I still haven't figured out the Ruins. Like I know what they are and how you're supposed to get through them but I never figured out how to get to the second floor so I never got the pricey items.

Personally I hate the cave in Giant Chasm. It's not complicated, it's not long, it doesn't need flash. But I have to go through that cave every time I want to train against high-level Audino, and it's sooooo annoying omgggg.

Hikamaru
March 19th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I still haven't figured out the Ruins. Like I know what they are and how you're supposed to get through them but I never figured out how to get to the second floor so I never got the pricey items.

Personally I hate the cave in Giant Chasm. It's not complicated, it's not long, it doesn't need flash. But I have to go through that cave every time I want to train against high-level Audino, and it's sooooo annoying omgggg.

I agree with you Toujours, that cave is so annoying I don't go there anymore.

Raichupacabra
March 19th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Desert Resort as it took me a while to defeat all of the trainers and collect all of the items. Second to that comes Twist Mountain, due to it needing to be winter to do the good stuff.

rocky505
March 20th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Giant Chasm was annoying. My repels never worked in the double grass because none of my Pokemon were over the highest level of the wild ones and it was confusing finding all the items and finding Kyurem. But it was worth it as you get 2 very great TMs Psyshock and Ice Beam.

PKMNDex
March 21st, 2012, 03:03 PM
I thought that the desert area was were the challenge rose.

Danger Zone
March 21st, 2012, 04:06 PM
Desert Resort really sucked, with all it's desert Pokemon. And almost every route with all dark grass. The encounter rate in those grass is too damn high.

Lucariland
March 22nd, 2012, 04:14 AM
Desert Resort was clearly my worst experience! But anywhere I go now, could be fun, cause I go there to catch a pokemon, and I love hunting for them, so it's really alright anyways :)
And god bless repels!!

Comerion
April 12th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Twist mountain, took forever to get everything (I play games 100%) and didn't look that great. I prefered mt. corenet much better, the music was epic! XD

Edit: Yeah, chargestone cave was a real pain, too many wild pokemon and it was rather repetitive too.
I think the places that were the worst (that I especially hated the most) were the ones with loads of wild pokemon; caves XD

Kaori
April 14th, 2012, 09:17 PM
I know I previously mentioned Twist Mountain being the most annoying location, but I've changed my mind. Icirrus City as a definite. I swear you can't step in those puddles without running into a wild Pokémon in just one second. Literally. n_n

Hikamaru
April 14th, 2012, 09:22 PM
I know I previously mentioned Twist Mountain being the most annoying location, but I've changed my mind. Icirrus City as a definite. I swear you can't step in those puddles without running into a wild Pokémon in just one second. Literally. n_n

I was surprised no one mentioned Icirrus City, Route 8 or Moor Of Icirrus, I hate the puddles. And it become a tricky sliding puzzle in winter.

tj4bigred
April 21st, 2012, 10:03 PM
Although it was really long and annoying, Chargestone cave wasn't so bad because my Serperior was fast enough to run away from Joltiks. I remember not liking Twist Mountain, because it took forever.

I don't know how many times I went around in a circle in the Giant Chasm to get to Kyurem. I kept jumping off ledges at the wrong times.

Archiebald
April 22nd, 2012, 05:18 AM
Had to be Mistralton Cave for me, I detest caves where I need to use flash.

bobandbill
April 22nd, 2012, 05:48 AM
I would have to agree with the posts about Giant Chasm. It just wasn't a very exciting or enjoyable place and a bit of a chore to get through if you wanted to get to the parts following it.

dreamcatcher
April 22nd, 2012, 07:07 AM
Omg Route 7 and Chargestone Cave -__- </3

Hikamaru
April 22nd, 2012, 07:15 AM
Omg Route 7 and Chargestone Cave -__- </3

Totally agreed, I so hate the grass on Route 7. It brings me back bad memories of Route 119/120 in Hoenn...

Lezza
April 22nd, 2012, 07:23 AM
Pinwheel Forest for me, I had 3 pokemon in 3 steps, wow, and i had encountered about 100 pokemon goinging through it, once

ScottishNutcase
April 22nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
This is quite different, Black City.
For me it was a pain losing 'points' when I couldn't go one day, the trainers are weak -for me- and it really points out that White is the better version.

ShadowStriatonTriad
April 28th, 2012, 02:13 PM
i hated walking through the desert between Nimbasa City and the Pinwheel Forest. :/

RedJ
April 28th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Chargestone Cave. There are no words that can adequately express my hatred for that place and it's freaking JOLTIKS.

Mr Cat Dog
April 29th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Black City was the biggest letdown for Black version. The trainers were piddly and the area as a whole was just so sparse, for the most part. It's probably the main reason why I'll be getting White 2 when it comes out, as opposed to Black 2. Bleh!

Zayphora
April 29th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I didn't understand Black City....it was empty because I don't wifi....so I had this awesome looking city that was completely empty....XPPPP

I also didn't like Chargestone Cave. Water starter+cave full of electric types=AIEEEEE!!!!

Plasmette
May 1st, 2012, 12:33 PM
Nothing in B&W really bothered me. Except for...TWIST MOUNTAIN...
Jeezuz, I hate it there. It took forever to venture through it, and it got worse when I ran out of repels. I then found out I needed to go back to get TM Substitute. At least I caught a Cryogonal. SUPUR RARE POKEMON!

Aquarius1997
May 1st, 2012, 08:15 PM
When im playing a game i usually rush through it so naturally these makes me mad
- castelia bridge( the incredibily long bridge was not useful for anythingEXCEPT breeding)
- nimbasa desert(i usually get bored of my overleved team tearing through the many trainers here)
-chargestone cave AND Twist mt(after getting lost in a cave while playing pokemon yellow when i was young caves creep me out cause i dont know my way around)

GoombaGeek
May 2nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
Chargestone Cave is the worst.

High encounter rate, N to deal with, it's a CAVE AND I HATE CAVES. At least Joltik is cute :)

Zephele
May 2nd, 2012, 07:07 PM
I remember being annoyed at Route 7 because of all the Zebstrika. I think I was training one of my weaker team members against the Audino there, and on the way to the shaking grass patches, when I didn't have Repel, I'd always end up facing a Zebstrika. Who would refuse to let me flee. And would one-shot whoever I was training using Pursuit whenever I tried switching out. Ugh.

Crooked
May 2nd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Other than a couple of the caves I personally don't like Anville City because you can't fly there and the stuff people wanna trade for is absolutely ridiculous.

Hikamaru
May 2nd, 2012, 07:18 PM
I remember being annoyed at Route 7 because of all the Zebstrika. I think I was training one of my weaker team members against the Audino there, and on the way to the shaking grass patches, when I didn't have Repel, I'd always end up facing a Zebstrika. Who would refuse to let me flee. And would one-shot whoever I was training using Pursuit whenever I tried switching out. Ugh.

Yeah, I hated Route 7 for many reasons. That was one, darn Zebstrika...

Even the grass there in general is on my hate list. I hate that kind of grass cos you can't ride your bike in it and when I saw it shake, I got totally surprised and ran into an Emolga. Never going there again.

Aquarius1997
May 2nd, 2012, 08:15 PM
Ha!
At first i didnt know what you all were talking about when you said route 7

Now I remember😨

I used to train my axew there until
" the grass is shaking;omg an audino;zebstricka appears in destroys my axew;wtf"

I think my brain was repressing memories of that route

TheGr8
May 2nd, 2012, 08:48 PM
There was a few places that I disliked going to which were Desert Resort and Relic Castle, I just got really annoyed in those two places. I actually didn't mind Twist Mtn or Chargestone.

TheAC29
May 7th, 2012, 05:54 AM
The Most annoying location will be Twist Mountain, the first time I played Pokemon White during the month of April the mountain's crater is piled with snow and I think "Hmm, not bad." then after April has past and May came in with Spring, I go back to Twist Mountain for Fossils from a guy and after I enter the inner side of Twist Mountain my reaction was like "Oh heck no, I thought the mountain will be filled with soil xD
There is 1 very annoying location for all of us we tried, Black City for Pokemon Black Version and White Forest for Pokemon White Version. In White Forest we need to invite NPCs from Black City using Entralink and Black City needs more color for the buildings like light.

The Void
May 13th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Chargestone Cave, Twist Mountain, Challenger's Cave, and Victory Road.
Hey, they're, uh, they're all caves! o_o''
Damn those wild pokes flying out of nowhere every single step I take.