PDA

View Full Version : Spitec: Betrayal (Custom RP)

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 03:03 PM
This is an RP idea that I came up with, based on the world of ranma 1/2 and many other works of fiction. A lot of credit goes to Legendary_pokemaster for putting up with wave after wave of bad ideas. XD

In this world, things are pretty much as they are now, but for one major difference. In mainland china, there is an ancient location filled with springs, that supposedly had curses upon them, causing the unfortunate person who fell into them to be forced into the form of whatever drowned there last, be it bird, snail, panda, or person. A large business orginization in the states has caught wind of this, and after stealing a great deal of cursed water, they found that it did indeed have an unusual energy field around it, and so they began finding ways to draw limitless ammounts of water, as they begin searching for tests subjects...

The role play starts, as a number of young people (our characters) wake up dumped on a roadside with new bodies, and no clue what happened, though they will find out more soon enough...

The curses work like this: Once you've been cursed, you can reverse the effects by being splashed with hot water, owever, the next time you come in contact with any cold water, you will be forced into your cursed form again.

Name:
Curse: (please, nothing too powerful, all curses can be useful, but they're called curses for a reason)
Looks: (cursed and normal)
Personality: (optional)
History: (see above)
Other: (don't you get the idea by now?)

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Shiney, why do you call this a Custom RP?

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Shiney, why do you call this a Custom RP?

OOC: Because I've canabalized the idea from a number of sources, the largest one being the springs of jusenkyo, but i don't plan on any other ranma 1/2 influences on the RP, so it's not enough to call it a ranma 1/2 RP.

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 03:31 PM
But all RPs are custom because the story varies from RP to RP. in fact, by your definition all the RPs should be entitled Custom. So isn't that add on on the end a little pointless? :\

Lily
January 6th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I've heard of Custom Characters...Custom RPs?

I think what Shiney means is she/he got the idea from ranma 1/2, but it isn't ranma. This is quite different from the original one, whereas there was a dojo and everything. It's like Pokemon. No matter what the plot is, it'll still be based on POKEMON.

Pogiforce-14
January 6th, 2005, 03:42 PM
my idea of custom was poll the people and then build it based upon their liking. That is, after all, the true definition of custom.

Lily
January 6th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Custom- usual behavior; particular exstablished way of behaving; established usgae having the force of law

^credits to the dictionary.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 03:49 PM
OOC: Shall we drop this before it's closed for spam before it even starts? I had my reasons for calling it custom, so why don't we just move on?

Name: Robert
Curse: (by popular demand... at sword point -_-) Girl
Looks: Normally Robert has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and has a large frame, causing him to be a very intimidating person normally. His cursed form is much smaller, and while sacrificing some of his strength, his cursed form is much more agile. It has jet black hair, and saphire blue eyes.
Personality: Fiesty, some would call it self centered, but he always tries to look out for others as well, but he holds himself at the top of his priorities. If you ever want him to try and hurt you though, just tease him about his curse.
History:
Other:

Lily
January 6th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Name: Shizumi
Curse: Turning into a cat
Looks:
Cursed- Shizumi looks like an ordinary cat, with pitch black fur and a pair of dusky emerald eyes. She's extremely slender and agile as the feline, her height no more than a feet at the greatest
Normal- Two strands of black fall down in a straight layer, bangs covering the top half of her emerald eyes flecked with amber, yet a bit foggy. She wears a kimono of white and rose, durable and easy to travel in. Her complexion is extremely pale, with a distant aura around her. She ranges at about 5'4, including her white shoes that finish the ensemble.
Personality: The girl is extremely hostile, and not trustful at all. She can be quite cynical at times, with a sarcastic humor attached to her. Unlike most of her kind, Shizumi has no hint of serenity of a peaceful side of her. Always ready for battle, she is impossible to manipulate, and has a hard time considering anyone her 'friend.' Still, she is no one's perfect idea of an adolescent, her grim humor often making anyone cringe.
History: Shizumi was raised in Japan- feudal style. She was trained, taught, disciplined, and excluded from the rest. ALthough her homestyle was legitimate enough, she finally got the chance to visit China- where she ended up being in the area of the hot springs. The rest is up to the RPG.
Other: She carries a boy made from a slender oak tree, as well as few silver tipped arrows kept in a small bag she wears around her right shoulder.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Really Pogi, couldn't you have asked him over PM? :S

Name: David Peerion
Curse: A little girl =3 XD
Looks: Normal- David stands at 5'11" and has spiked red hair as well as blue eyes. He usually wears a grey sweater and a pair of navy blue jeans, but has to always change when he transforms.
Curse- This picture, without the cat features: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/Legendary_Pokemaster/15158486.jpg
Personality:
History:
Other: the only thing you need to know, is that David carries a weapon for self defense, but what it is, is a mystery to everyone.

Suzu
January 6th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Name: Paige
Curse: turns into a fox.
Looks:
Cursed- she turns into a small orangish fox, with golden eyes, very sharp teeth and claws. exstrealmy agile and can jump very high.
Normal- she's about 5'3 with pale skin and dark brown hair, that just reached her back, her bangs are long and fall over the right side of her face. her eyes are a ocean blue color. she wears a black long sleaved shirt, with a amber colored mini skirt and black boots.
Personality: she is fairly shy and is uneasy around people. while she's calm most of the time she has a violent temper, and an impulsive streek. she easy trust those close to her and has a playful sence of humor.
History:
Other: she carries a pair of throwing knifes with her and never misses.

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Name: Momo
Curse: A twenty-one year old female swordsman

Looks: Momo has wavy auburn hair that cascades down to her shoulders. Vivid emerald green eyes with specks of yellow always filled with optimism and innocence. Her cheeks are slightly reddish, often mistaken for blushing from embarrassment whilst her pink lips are always graced with an entrancing smile. She has an athletic yet still slender frame, fit for a quick run but not too fragile too resist some beating. She stands about five foot three and has a creamy-like, in color, skin. She is clad in navy denim shorts, a sleeveless white shirt with an undecipherable insignia embedded in it, and a loose cerulean jacket. Her hair is frequently tied in two pigtails using two ribbons.

As for her cursed form;

Her auburn hair would grow slightly longer, now reaching her waist and all innocence will be lost in her eyes. She has little fangs, often showing when grins or usually when she talks. She'll have a more athletic frame and keener senses. She would grow taller and would look much more like a twenty-one year old.

Personality: Always overfilled with optimism and recklessness, she is almost never seen with a frown on her face. She's a little dense, but can surprise many, at times. She is playful and nave, and is always willing to make people happy. She tends to be stubborn and, as said, very bubbly, which is quite annoying to many who befriend her. But, although she has a cheerful and careless exterior, deep inside she has a very sympathetic soul, always troubling herself with others' problems. She easily searches the good of all people and encourages them to be proud of it.

Cursed form;

She would still be reckless and slightly bubbly, but as she transforms to her cursed form she would be loud, very audacious, aggresive, and much more stubborn that she already is. She would be wittier than she was, though, the only fortunate effect. She has a short temper and is frequently annoyed by simple things.

History: Having a curse, her mother did not quite accept her for who she was. Her mother was overprotective with her, but she often showed her regret and anger. As she became older, reaching the age of five, her mother could not take her anymore. She left Momo with her husband and her two older sons, saying that she would go on a short trip for a few weeks.

But she never returned.

From that day on, her father took care of her and her siblings, training them as his father had treated him. And soon enough, she excelled in swordsmanship, but still has a lot to learn.

Other: Unlike some curses, she will not only change in appearance, but in personality as well. She is also taught how to defend herself, physically, so she doesn't normally carry around weaponswell, unless she finds a good sword she would like to use.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 05:09 PM
OOC: We can start now, but anyone can still join. Just remember, the people dumped in the ditch aren't the only test subjects...

IC: I woke up slowly, as though I was waking up after taking WAY to much cold medicine, and slowly looked around myself. I saw two girls, a fox, and a cat. What was this, a petting zoo? I continued gazing around, daved, something was wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on just what it was...

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 05:21 PM
What the heck had happened? I remembered walking down the street, then total darkness occured. I found myself in a ditch, with a few other people and animals. I brought myself to sit up, but something didn't feel quite as it should, though I couldn't figure it out.

Suzu
January 6th, 2005, 05:24 PM
I slowly opened my eyes, the light was brighter then normaly, the sounds around me more clear. Looking around, I was surounded my a few girls I had never seen before and some animals. I was in a ditch.

"where are we and... who are you?"
I whispered to the little girl sitting near me. Something was wroung, no words came out, only a barking noise...

Lily
January 6th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Obsidian layered Shizumi's sight, a serenading shade of darkness embracing her tightly. Multiple flashes of white dots invaded her vision, before she could finally reclaim sanity again. The first thing that greeted her was the sheet of azure, stretching infinitely with stratus clouds at the distance. She let out a soft hiss, struggling to stand up properly. Even her head was spinning, the world but a blur as she tried standing up- failing.

No words could come out of her throat, as Shizumi finally sustained the balance between consciousness, staring at her surroundings with curiosity. She was at a barren roadside, the faint scent of dusty tire tracks lingering in the air. What fascinated her the most was the acute vision, from everything she laid her eyes on. Each crumble of dust had the specific details, etches in perfection that none other could see.

Marveling, Shizumi slowly twitched, a movement indicating she still had her body. Relieved, her legs tensed in anticipation as they tried cooperating together. Looking down, she saw two ebony paws, furry and curling up as she tried flexing them. Paws...now, what was this delirium about?

Calmly regarding this unusual sight, the 'girl' walked carefully, feeling movement on four parts. Anxiety seized her heart, pounding louder than usual. She flexed the paws again, trying them out before grimly staring at the sky again. Everything was collosal, and it was then she noticed figures lying around. Mystified, Shizumi inched closer to one of them, then stared around her again.

She was confused.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 05:32 PM
I rubbed my eyes for a moment, still, something was different, though I couldn't figure out just what it was. I looked around, and noticed the little girl a second time. "Uh, where are we?" I asked, noticing the pitch of my voice, but shrugging it off as an effect of having gone so long without something to drink.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"Hell if I'd know...." I replied to the girl, and almost fainted when I heard my voice. It sounded a lot higher and squeakier. "Did i inhale some helium or something, 'cuz this isn't my voice."

Something was DEFINATELY odd.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"How long was it since you got a drink, mine is like this cause I haven't had anything in almost a day, but yours sounds fine." I said, and attempted to stand up, but I was still to woozy from whatever had knocked me out...

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 05:45 PM
As Momo slowly awoke, she let out an irritated groan, clenching her teeth in annoyance. She rubbed her eyes, glancing at the silhouettes in front of her.

"Geez! I can't even sleep peacefully he..." She was surprised that she sounded really irate after years of being the perky one.

She sat up, rubbing her head. She continuously shifted positions as she couldn't think straight, not that ever did, but she was feeling somewhat different. She was easily irritated, impatient, and rudesomething that was against her father's teachings.

She shook her head, and focused on the cat, the fox, and the two girls. Maybe it was just her, but she felt as though there was something amiss. Especially since the little girl was oblivious of the reason why her voice was high pitched.

I mean, all little girls like her has that annoying high pitch voice. She thought, finding it hard to control her temper.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"What are you talking about?" I asked her, still pondering about my voice, "You sound like an average teenaged girl to me. But, I don't sound anything like myself...."

Sadly, I wasn't smart enough to look myself over for wounds, or I would've noticed a huge change.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"What do you mean, teenage gir-" I said, as I finally got to my feet, and brushed myself off. It was then that I noticed just WHAT was different, and I looked down in shock, literally paralized. This couldn't be possible, it had to be a dream. I mean, this sort of thing was physically impossible, right?

Suzu
January 6th, 2005, 05:57 PM
What ever had changed became quite obvius. I had fur, a tail, and paws. I was an animal now. Running, or at least trying to, up to two girls, trying to catch there attention.
"what happned??!"
"please hear me!!"

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"For crying out loud, you girls are starting to get annoying. Keep it down!" Momo cried, placing her hand on top of her head.

She was starting to get a headache because of the two's whining. She then watched as the teenage girl stood and brushed herself, perplexed at her expression.

"What's wrong? Did you get fat or something?" Momo asked jokingly as she held her back from giggling.

Regaining her composure, Momo rolled her eyes. Teenage girls...wait until you're twenty one. At her last thought, Momo's eyes slightly widened. Twenty-one? What am I talking about? I'm only thirteen! And not being her dense self, it was uncanny.

The thought that there was something amiss was the only solution she cuold think of.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Her words suddenly brought me out of my shock, though only enough to barely whisper out a few words. "You don't udnerstand, I'm... I'm a... I'm a guy." I managed to finish speaking, and suddenly, I didn't seem suprised any more. I had read up about shock, and that it can stop emotions, and feelings. Someone who has his arm cut off can die without worry or pain if he's in shock...

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:06 PM
"What do you mean 'You girls!?'" I yelled at the lady. "And what the heck is wrong with you?" I said as I turned to the girl from before. I felt so clueless, and cold. I shouldn't have been. I was wearing a sweater and jeans before I conked out.

Lily
January 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Shizumi hissed dangerously, her cat-like self springing up as she landed precariously in the midst of all trivial arguments.

"All of you, keep it down!" She narrowed her icy green slits, a cold flicker in them. "I don't personally care if you're that gender confused," she retorted in a mocking way, "but that's no excuse for annoying others in more..disturbing forms, such as a cat!"

She calmed down once, but still flicking her tail, loathing everyone's presence at the moment.

"Now, someone explain," Shizumi snarled.

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Having keener senses, she easily heard what the girl said. With a mocking snort, Momo glanced at the girl, who was claiming to be a guy.

"You a guy? Have you looked at yourself? You are not even close to being a guy." Momo said, annoyance hinting in the tone of her voice. She didn't want to admit it, but she felt like what the girl said was true.

She then turned to the little girl. "Same to you, little girl. Have you even looked at yourself? What did you expect to be? A guy, just like him?" She stated, giving out another snort.

As uncanny as it maybe, they just can't be guys!

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:16 PM
I walked over to a small puddle and looked at my reflection, ignoring the animals. "I- I was a guy, before I got knocked out." I said, still in shock, which allowed me to get out my speech without much trouble this time, and preventing me form going into a panic.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:18 PM
OOC: Psst, Lily, animals cant talk, XD

IC: "What are you talking about, I'm a g-" my sentence was cut off when I looked down at my body. I was so much smaller, skinnier, and what the heck was I wearing? No wonder I was cold. I placed my hands on my head, and found that I had a thick head of it, and it was longer then I guy would wear it.
"Wha... what's going on!?" I cried.

OOC: Btw, he's currently wearing what was in the pic i supplied.

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 06:25 PM
"It's just probably you. Maybe both of you just dreamt you were guys?" Momo gave a shrug as she watched the two supposedly guys' shocked expression.

"If something happened to the two of you, something must have happened to the rest of us here." She stated in an know-it-all tone as she pointed to herself and the two animals. "And nothing wrong happened to me-" She abruptly fell silent, thinking 'excpet me becoming a hot headed twenty-one year old'

Suzu
January 6th, 2005, 06:27 PM
I stared at the cat in astonishment. I could understand her and the humans had begane to ignore us, as they were distracted with there gender and age changes...
My reflection in a puddle caught my eye, I was a fox. I pushed my shick aside and walked up to the cat, who was having a hissy fit.

"can you understand me?"

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:27 PM
I noticed her vut herself off in mid sentance, and turned to face her. "You don't exactly sound confident, why not look at yourself and find out." I said, and began searching my pockets for my G.P.S.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Aggrivated, I finally stood up, and walked up to the lady, though I had trouble. Being short and weak wasn't easy. I stood on my tip-toes and pointed at her, yelling, "I don't know who you think you are, lady, but I was a guy, and I know it! More then just that, I was 14! Does my vocabulary sound liek that of an 8 year old to you!?"

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Fine. Fine." Momo cried exasperatedly, rolling her eyes. She would probably see herself, being herself. Not twenty-one, but thirteen.

She made her way to the puddle, feeling quite apprehensive. If she was a twenty-one year old, she couldn't possibly give a logical reason for their problems.

Staring at the puddle, her eyes slightly widened and she bit her lip, to keep from letting out a loud gasp. What she could see was an older form of her. Longer hair, a much more mature frame and facial expresision. She was definately not thirteen years old.

"Okay, I get your point. Maybe you two are really guys. But that still doesn't explain why we're like this."

Hearing the annoying little girl's whiny voice, she turned and glared at her girl. "Maybe you are a guy, but you can't talk that way to me. In that short form, I can easily beat the heck out of you."

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Gah, my weapon had disappeared with my clothes! That means I was powerless.
"Yes Ms Anger Management...." I snickered as I began to walk away, brushing the hair out of my. I was a stuck in a weak little 8 year olds body, could it get any worse?
"We need to figure out what's going on..."

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"Well, this might be a place to start." I said, unwrapping a piece of paper I found folded around my GPS. "Says something about a curse, this might be out answers!" I said happily, and was startled at my voice, the shock must be wearing off.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 06:50 PM
"Let me see, let me see!" I pleaded as I tried to see the paper. She didn't have to hold it so far up, but her attitude reminded me of someone. "I know you... don't I?" I asked, still struggling to see the paper.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"I don't believe this." I said, clenching my fist. I handed the paper down to her, and said "Depends on who you are. I was Robert, and it looks like they just used us a tests for some sort of special water." I said, clenching my teeth around my words.

Lily
January 6th, 2005, 06:57 PM
PSST David- yes they can, in my own telepathic little matter if someone of you would listen and at least pretend it was a hissy fit. Note the italicized. I can't communicate then. T_T

"Can you understand me?"

Shizumi was startled, turning around quickly to meet a slender fox. For once, she was glad she met another creature. The happiness faded away quickly.

"I can, actually. It's them," She indicated carelessly to the bickering humans, "who can't understand. My name is Shizumi, and yours is?" She narrowed an eye, waiting patiently for the answer. There was that puddle the fox had ventured to go to earlier. Curiously, Shizumi stole a brief glance of her new reflection.

She was all black, only two translucent emerald eyes peering intently. Two ears tipped her head, paws carefully inching sideways, seeing if its reflection would follow. It did. Sighing, Shizumi waited for the reply she would get.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Thought so. I'm David." I said as I read over the complex plan. "So that means we were experimented upon, and that's why we're like this?"

"I dont wanna be an 8-year old girl."

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"Well, if that's not joking with us, hot water should reverse the effect." I said, looking around, as though I expected to find some nearby. "I should probably boot up my GPS so I can find out where we are." I said, already turning it on.

Suzu
January 6th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"my name... my name is paige, and I am a human."
I said calmly, watching her look at her new reflection, walking up to her.
"and I dont supose you know, what to do now."

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Momo continued on glaring at the little girl, guy or whatever he was. Not only was her voice very annoying but her...erm...his attitude as well. It annoying because it was like hers. Not her regular self, but still.

Momo then stood a little closer to them, to get a good look at the paper and sighed. "Curse? Great." She asked, again exasperatedly.

She gave a quick glance at the two animals. Perhaps they were connected to the 'cursed' issue, too.

Turning to the animals, she inspected them carefully. They were obviously talking to each other. "You two." She stated in an oddly soft tone. "Could you understand us?"

She expected them to stay silent or ignore her, but if her guess was right, then those two might be humans as well. Thinking what she was doing is hopeless, she turned back to the whiny little girl and the teenage girl, supposedly named Robert and David, rolling her eyes yet again.

"You don't want to be an eight year old, huh? Well, you sure do act like one."

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"Oh shut it." I moaned to the lady before turning back to our current issue. "Hot water huh? We need to find some soon."

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:23 PM
"We're not too far from town." I said, consulting the small screen on the device. "Lemme see, that way is west, so town's this way." I said, pointing down on direction of the road.

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"Let's go ahead then!" Momo cried excitedly, hoping the she would be her normal self again. She hated being loud and rude. And she did not want to twenty one yet.

"But, what about those two." She pointed at the fox and the cat, still perplexed if they just happen to be with them by coincidence, or if they were really cursed.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"If they were a real fox and cat, they would have left by now." I said, easily pinking them up, one in each hand. I had worked with animals when I was little, and i knew how to safely carry them.

OOC: Sorry for powerplaying, but it's needed. mind if we speed up time to when we arrive in town?

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 07:37 PM
"Yeah, lets go..." I sighed as I began to walk ahead. I needed a way to fix this, and fast.

OOC: nope

Lily
January 6th, 2005, 07:41 PM
"I am a human as well, but I doubt they can understand us," Shizumi said with some difficulty, before the woman* indicated towards them and blabbered off some words. Next was the more surprising event when strong hands picked her up, as she flushed with shock.

"Where are we going?" She demanded with a hiss, but it would only come out as an angry cat snarl to them.

OOC- let us go? o.o;

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:46 PM
It wasn't much later that we arrived in the town, not attracting nearly as many stares as I thought. Of course, nothing was really unusual about a young woman and two girls with their pets, which is all they saw. "My house isn't far, come on." I whispered to the others. I didn't care if no one suspected anything, I still didn't like being in this form, and if hot water could reverse the effects...

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"I hope you dont wive with your parents, Wobewt." I said, trying to act like a little girl in public. It wasn't SO bad, but i would hate to be stuck like that.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 07:58 PM
"You look a bit old to sound quite that young. And have you ever seen a girl named Robert?" I asked, glancing around. but this was a dull town, and there wasn't anyone likely to notice even if they were close enough to hear. "The parents are gone on different business trips, I'm old enough to watch over the house until they get back in november." I said, indicating what was a very luxurious house a little ways a way. not a mansion, but by any standard, it was above average.

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Momo giggled at Robert's comment on David's voice. He was right. He was a little too old to be speaking that way. And about the Robert, too.

"You two are hopeless." She stated, trying to stiffle her giggles.

She listened as Robert gestured his house. It was really nice. Nicer than her house, but not as nice as her grandparents'. She noticed that the cat hadn't done any damage to Robert, and, feeling bewildered, she inquired, "How come those two aren't biting you? They should at least be wondering where you're taking them."

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Probably because they knw what's going on." I said, and walking in.I set the animals down, and immidiately went into the kitchen to start some water heating. "Make yourselves at home." I said, my higher pitched voice easily carrying throughout the house.

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"Just hurry up," Momo yelled. "...please."

She hated being kind and polite, but it was really nice of him to let them stay in his house. That was the way she [her cursed form] showed her kindness towards others; meaningful but acts hesitantly while doing so.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"No problem." I said, coming back in, with a small measuring cup, and a pan of water which a lot of steam was coming from. "Who's first?" I asked nonchelauntly. I wanted to be out of this form, NOW. But these were my guests, so I needed to show them courtesy...

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 09:03 PM
"Ladies first." I said as I pointed to the lafy from earlier. Just because I angered easily, didn't mean i didn't have manners.

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Momo was glad, at least they didn't hate her already. If she was in their position, she would've hated herself already.

"T-thanks." She whispered, hoping that David wouldn't hear her.

She grabbed the measuring cup and filled it with water, and threw it to herself aftewards. After a few seconds, she felt her hair brushing against her shoulders and feeling like her normal self. She grinned goofily and practically bounced with glee.

"Thanks, Robert!" She exclaimed cheerily, her voice becoming the high pitched tone her cursed form hated.

parallelzero
January 6th, 2005, 09:21 PM
"Heh, imagine that..." I said as I saw her true self. She was very pretty, and really did seem like a nice person.

I was next, and with contact, the water changed me to my tall, short haired self. I couldn't help but examine the girl still though...

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"I guess I'm next." I said, splashing myself with the hot water, and cracked my knuckles, rolling myneck to work out the stiffness. "That's much better!" I said, stretching.

Suzu
January 6th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Stareing in shock as the last of the girls turned into boys, or changed age, I eyed the pan of water. It should have the same affect on me, I thought, my tail flicking back and forth in curiosity. I dashed lightly up to the girl, now boy Robert, and nuzzled his anckles, while whimpering.
"dont forget me!" I wanted to say so badly.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I looked down and noticed the fox. "Oh, sorry, of course." I apologized, scooping some more hot water into the measuring cup and splashoing the Fox with it...

Suzu
January 6th, 2005, 09:47 PM
I felt the warm water hit my fur, in an instant, my body had changed back to that of a 15 year old girl. I stold up groggly, almost falling over as I tried to refind my ballance on 2 legs. I looked around at the people, I smiled in a meek way, unsure what to do.
"ummm, hi...?"

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 10:00 PM
"Hello, in case you didn't notice, my name's Robert." I said, holding out my hand for her to shake. "I'm afraid I didn't catch yours though..." I said, trailing off.

Suzu
January 6th, 2005, 10:17 PM
"my name is paige... and your robert, and david, and momo... right?"
I said shakeing his hand, and looking at the others.
"uh... thanks for the water!"
I smiled, now twirling my hair with miy fingers, content to have my body back.

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Momo nodded, then grinned. "I forgot to politely introduce myself. My name is Momo. It's nice to meet you, Robert, David, and Paige!" Her voice sounded sweet and cheery as she was glad that she found new friends. She also gave a slight bow as she introduced herself.

Shiney
January 6th, 2005, 10:28 PM
"It's no problem, the important thing is, figuring out just what happened. What were each of us doing right before we blacked out?" I asked, it was never my nature to relax except when I planned to, all my other time was spent moving from one task to the next...

Mari
January 6th, 2005, 11:53 PM
"Ah, I'm sorry," Momo started as she rubbed the back of her head. "I can't remember." She continued, grinning sheepishly. She sighed inwardly. Sometimes she can't stand it when she couldn't do anything to help others.

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 11:36 AM
"That's okay, they might have mixed the sedatives with an amnesiac." I said,, not thinking about how strange it would be to hear someone like me talking about that stuff as if I knew a lot about it. "I was going out to check the mail when I lost consciousness, but I've been involved with amnesiacs in the past, so I wouldn't be suprised if I could resist it."

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 02:00 PM
"Amnewhatsits?" I asked as I got up from the ground I had sat upon, still looking at Momo in the corner of my eye. "Well, all I remember was going to the store, and then darkness..." I commented, trying to help out. "Cold water changes us back again huh? My life is about to get interesting..."

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Amnesiac...?" Momo wondered out loud.

She wasn't sure what it is excactly but if he was right, then that could explain why everything that happened was a blur. She let out a soft sigh as she stared at the bucket of hot water.

Water...? She couldn't understand why the word 'water' seemed...seemed right.

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 06:20 PM
"Amnesiac, somehting that can induce slight memory loss." I said, getting out the papaer and looking at it again. "And it does say cold water, let's find out." I said, and scooped some water out of the now cooled pan, and splashed it onto David.

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I found myself all wet, and staring at Robert's waist from the size decrease.
"Thanks a lot..." I said in my now high pitched voice. "Now I have to go dry myself off, and find some hot water." I muttered as I rubbed my face in the little top this form supplied.

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Momo blinked in confusion as Robert splashed David with cold water. When David had transformed into a little eight year old girl, Momo's eyes sparkled with delight. Quickly, she ran beside David and patted his hair.

"Awwww, you look so cute." She exclaimed happily.

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM
"Cute? You really think so?" I asked happily before crying, "What the heck am I saying!? Stop patting me!"
I looked around, before tugging on Robert's sleeve. "Is there a bathroom where I can dry off?"

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"That way, upstairs, second door on the left." I said pointing, before adding "But you are cute, Diana-chan." I knew David well enough to make jokes like this without ruining our friendship, even if he was insecure about this sort of thing...

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 06:38 PM
"Whatever..." I muttered as I threw a big blue pillow at him from off the couch, and travelled up the stares and into the washroom, where I found a towel, and began drying myself off, alone.

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Momo giggled as she watched David made his way to the bathroom. "Why don't he just admit it? He does look cute, looking like that." She said, a grin forming on her face.

She continued on giggling. "The name 'Diana-chan' fits her, too."

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 06:52 PM
"I do know a few names in ja-" I was cut off as a doorbell rang, and I looked outside to see a van with the Spitec logo on it. "Momo, could you please get 'diana' and then meet me outside the front door? I think we're going to need to get her for this..."

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 06:59 PM
"Alright." Momo said, nodding, as she started making her way to the bathroom. She got lost on the way there, but somehow managed to find her place.

"Diana-cha...erm...David!" She called out, leaning against the wall near the bathroom. "Robert said to come down."

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Yeah?" I asked as I poked my head out from behind the door, then brought the rest of my body out. I had tied my red hair in a ponytail to keep it out of my eyes. I then worked my way downstairs

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 07:21 PM
I had gone outside, and waited by the gate as a number of people came out of the large van. ""Well, if you're form Spitec, I think you've got some expla-" I said, before I felt the prick of a dart in my neck, and the word went black before I knew what it was...

OOC: For plot reasons, they need to capture at least me, marina, and LP. Others can be if you want, but this is neccisary.

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I heard some sort of commotion outside, and ran out the door, calling "Robert? What's going on?"
That was the last I did before I felt a prick and my neck and everything went black.

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Momo followed David outside shortly after him. She watched worriedly as David fell unconcious and stood beside him. She shook him lightly, trying to wake him up, but he didn't move.

She called both David and Robert, urging them to wake up, but before she heard an answer, she felt a sudden pain in her neck. "Whats goin-" Abruptly, her world faded, and soon, she could only see pitch darkness.

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM
I awoke, I couldn't tell how long it was later, tied down to what looked like a hospital stretcher, in my girl form. "What's going on?!" I shouted, trying to fight against the straps that held me down, but to no avail.

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 08:00 PM
"Shut up..." I moaned to Robert, half asleep. What was going on now? I was still in my cursed form, as I could tell by the pitch of my voice. Then I remembered what had occured, and tried to sit up, but was restrained down. "Uhh..."

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM
"Yeah, Uhh seems to really sum it up." I said bitterly, I tried looking around, but found that even my head was tied down. I suddenly heard footsteps approaching, and stopped strugling...

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 08:10 PM
When I heard the footsteps, I instantly stopped talking, or making any movements what so ever. Hopefully we could find out what was going on, escape, whatever, and fast!

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"Well, looks like you're already awake. Said a voce. I couldn't see them because my head was strapped down as well. "What's going on!" I yelled, unusually angry. "Preliminary testing," He responded. "We believe we've found some chemicals which can halt the change caused by the curse, and so we've placed you into your cursed forms, and given you varying ammounts, to see how your systems respond..."

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 08:27 PM
"I don't feel so good..." I moaned, but couldn't really do anything. I WAS completely strapped down after all. My head was spinning. "Meanies! Let me go!!!" I cried. Why I said meanies I'd never know, but I wanted out, and ASAP would be nice.

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 08:35 PM
"In just a moment, we need to monitor your vitals and make sure they didn't harm you." He said, as I was shouting curses, he checked two machines, one by my stretcher, and the other by David's. "You seem all right, you'll be released in a few minutes." He said, walking out.

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 09:27 PM
"All right..." I managed to say before barfing off to the side. "Easy for you to say!" I hated being tied down...

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Sure enough, moments after he had walked out, all of the buckles on the straps holding us down came undone, it must have been computerized. Strangely enough, there was a ready hallway with exit signs on it leading out of the room. "I guess they just want to monitor us some more before the perform some more twisted expiriments." I said, walking into the hallway...

parallelzero
January 7th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"What's going on now?" I asked as looked down the hallway, following after Robert. "Why aren't you sick like me?"

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"They said something about varying ammounts, I probably have less than you." I said, looking around. My house wasn't too far from here, we should be able to get thereand change back relatively fast...

Mari
January 8th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Momo, in her cursed form, watched, unusually silent, as the voice explained their reason for capturing them. She was strapped down, like Robert and David, but she was far away from them.

"Oh great." She mummbled angrily, rolling her eyes.

She watched angrily as Robert and David was leaving. Oh sure, the 'real' lady always goes last. She thought sarcastically as she waited for whatever it is they were going to do with her.

They did the same thing they have to both Robert and David, but she felt really sick, and her world didn't stop spinning. There was something in her that was resisting something. She just couldn't take it.

They told her that they were not that sure if she was fine, but let her go nonetheless.

Outside, she walked slowly, feeling dazed and lost. "Idiots." She muttered as she dizzily wandered around.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 06:11 AM
"Well I hope this experiment doesn't work!" I said before falling to the ground and leaving a gash in my knee; all from the dizzyness. "Great, could this condition get any worse.?"

OOC: Okay guys, I'm at work until 7 hours from this post okay? Try not to zoom ahead of me.

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"I think it just might." I said as we were nearing my house. "Don't you remember what they said the chemicals were supposed to do?" I asked incredulously.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"Not really..." I sighed, partly pouting. "I've felt kinda out of whack ever since we left the lab. We didn't we just beat them up or something?"
Then again, I knew I didn't stand a chance like this. Something felt off though. VERY off. Like my mind was being altered or something.

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"And guess what... We're in our cursed forms, so that either means that they failed, or..." I said, trainling off before I stated the obvious.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"Or?" I asked as I pulled a gun out of my pocket and spun it around my finger by the trigger. I noticed people where slowly backing away as I passed them. "Geez, you'd think they wouldn't care about a little girl with a gun."

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"You know, it is kind of freaky." I said, before adding "Or, it means they will have stopped us from changing BACK, rather than to our cursed forms..." I said, I didn't want to think about it, but I had to admit it was a possibility.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Why would they do that?" I asked as I put the gun away. I didn't like to attract attention at all. 'Yeah right, there's no way I'm gonna stay stuck like this. Never ever. People would notice, from my personality. Uh-huh."

"What am I saying. I don't speak like that!"

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"Why would they curse us in the first place?" I asked back at him rhetorically. Truth was, at the moment, I felt gut-wrenching fear. that jus tmight be what they did, and if it was... No, I couldn't think about it, I had to get to some hot water, NOW! I didn't hesitate, but took off at a run for the hourse, bolting inside...

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 03:21 PM
"What's wrong?" I asked as I entered the house, a pink ball bigger then my head in my hands. I had noticed it outside, and found it appealing for some reason. "You can't be THAT upset?"

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"No time!" I said, already coming into the room with some hot water, running over at top speed, and soaking David with it. I had to be sure that we could change back, I was terrified at being trapped in this form, I was in a total panic by now...

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 03:35 PM
"Hot will do you know!!! Not boiling!!!" I cried as I began blowing on various burns I had recieved. Though it hadn't clued into me if I had changed or not, despite my voice or size.

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"Oh no..." I said, barely a whisper. David was still in his cursed form, still a small, little shrimp of a girl. I couldn't think, I immidiately splashed myself with hot water, in a real panic...

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 03:59 PM
"You... you didn't change back!" I cried, before realizing the sound of my voice. "I didn't either!"
This wasn't good, not good at all! I didn't want to be stuck like this! Maybe we were just in a bad dream! Yeah, that must be it!

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I stood there, not saying anything. I calmly, and quietly set the pan down, and brushed myself off, self-conscious...

...And then, I fell to the floor, having fainted on the spot.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 04:27 PM
"Meh, he'll snap out of it later." I giggled as I began drawing squiggles on his face, before going to the couch to take a nap. This day had been too long, and this body gave used too much energy....

Dragon Paw
January 8th, 2005, 04:29 PM
OOC: Shiney I think said I can join this....

Name: Kristen Frederick
Curse: Caracal
Looks: Normally she has mid back length brown hair and brown eyes. She is about 4' 10" and weighs around 90 pounds. She has a tanned skin color and wears a white t-shirt and pink pants. In cursed form she looks like a tan caracal ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/epsilondragon/chedstl.jpg ) with brown eyes.
Personality: (optional)
History: (see above)
Other: (don't you get the idea by now?)

now... If I'm accepted, can I have a re-cap?

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 04:39 PM
OOC: We've all been expirimented on, you've been dumped by the roadside, and myself and david are unnable to change out of our cursed forms.

IC: I awoke not much later, and looked around, dazed. "I guess it was a dream." I muttered to myself, sitting up slowly.

Mari
January 8th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Breathing heavily, Momo desperately searched for Robert's house. By now, she wasn't just feeling ill, she kept on changing back to her normal form, to her cursed. It wasn't just annoying, it was really making her more ill.

She grinned weakly as she spotted Robert's house, carefully making her way towards it.

Dragon Paw
January 8th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I opened my eyes. I dizzily got up to my feet only to be unable to stand upright. I fell to the ground for trying. I looked down at my hands. Er paws. Wiat... paws?! I was definatly not human anymore... I looked around. I seemed to be dumped by a roadside. No landmarks or anything seemed visable. No cars even seemed to come down this road... I noticed I had heightened hearing andsmelling for I could smell and hear things in the distance that I normally couldn't hear. 'Maybe I can get used to this...' I thought.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I was sleeping soundly on the couch. The only thing sifting through my dreams at the moment was the curse, causing nightmares. I eventually had one so bad that I rolled off the couch, panting. That's when I noticed robert up, but he hadn't noticed the drawings on his face yet.

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 04:45 PM
"Oh no..." I said, noticing david in his cursed form. "It wasn't a dream, was it?" i asked, rubbing my face, and noticing that my hands were stained. "Can't you control yourself when you're like that?" I asked her wearily.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 04:48 PM
"What are you talking about? Of course I can!" I exclaimed happily before letting out a faint giggle. "I just couldn't resist the temptation of it all!"

Man, what the heck was going on to me. Was I screwed in the head?

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"If you're losing it, I might as well jump off a building now, if the same thing's gonna happen to me." I said, though I was still exauhsted. the chemicals must not have made me sick, but they certainly wore me out...

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 04:53 PM
"I'm not losing it. You're just paranoid!" I laughed before throwing the pink ball from earlier at his head, and laughing again. "I mean, this shouldn't mess with our heads right? It isn't messing with yours!"

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 05:05 PM
"Then why do you have that pink ball?" I asked, raising my hand in time to block it. "And why did you not only draw on my face, but start acting like a little girl?" I added, this was not good at all...

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"I haven't noticed anything." I said as I retreived my ball from the corner in which it had landed. "I feel fine, and normal. I dunno what you're talking about. I like the ball, thats all, and I thought the drawing on your face was really funny! Is that so wrong?"

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 05:19 PM
I listened to what he said, and paused a moment, before saying "OF cOURSE IT IS! YOU'RE A TEENAGE GUY!!" He had been wearing down on my temper a bit too long, and i had snapped. Still, it was the truth, and maybe that's what it would take to get him to see it.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 07:03 PM
I winced as he yelled, dropping the ball in the process. "I know that stupid!" I yelled back, "But I can't help how I feel!"

Suddenly, without any signs or warning, I passed out.

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I sighed exasperatedly, when an idea hit. I went into the other room, and got my old labeler, and made up one of the labels that read 'Too cute' and stuck one on David's forehead. there was no way he'd be able to get it off before the glue started softening in a week, unless he wanted to take a good deal of skin with it. I chuckled softly, walking to the bathroom to wash the drawings off my face.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"What... happened?" I sighed as I had finally awaken, and stood up. I passed by a mirror, and found my self looking at the words 'Too cute' on my forehead. "Robert!" I whined, "Get this thing off of me, NOW!"

It was obvious he wouldn't help, so I tried pulling it, but as I got a certain point, it began to hurt, so I released. I then went into the kitchen, and turned the tap on with boiling hot water (though I had to stand on a stool to reach the sink), producing steam. I stuck my forehead over the steam, hoping it would loosen it.

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 08:49 PM
"But it suits you so well David." I said from right behind him. To myself, I thought of this as a test. David would normally go ballistic at this kind of thing. If he didn't, it would mean the cursed forms really did alter our minds...

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
"Ow!" I cried as I tore the sticker off. I hadn't stayed in the steam long enough, and it hadn't penetrated the center, tearing the skin off in the middle, leaving blood to trickle down my forehead. "I don't have time to be yelling at you. I have school in 5 minutes." I said as I had finally noticed the clock. I hadn't realized it was morning. I needed to get ready!

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 09:02 PM
"Really?" I said, leaning against the counter. "You don't. David, a 14 year old guy with an attitude does. Diana, an 8-year-old girl who likes pink things does not." I finished, interestingly enough, I wasn't trying to be mean, which suprised me. It was then that I realized with a shock that the curse might be affecting me too...

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 09:42 PM
"No, I can't get behind in my classes!" I exclaimed as I crossed teo bandages over my wound so it looked like an x. "My exams start on Thursday!"

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 09:43 PM
"Behind?" I asked, chuckling. "You're 6 years ahead. Listen, going to school right now isn't going to help any of us, we need to figure out a plan!" I said excited, but not angry.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"A plan? For what?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side, a curious look on my face. "What do we need a plan for?"

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 09:51 PM
I slalpped my forehead and sighed exasperatedly. "The whole situation at the moment. Do you want to stay cursed? Do you weant to let Spitec have it's way with more human lives, or release cursed water to the public? We need to think this out!" I said, getting a little upset.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 09:58 PM
"Oh, that." I replied, now bouncing the pink ball on the ground before me. "Why don't we just sneak in and force them to change us back?"

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 10:05 PM
"Force them? With what?" I asked, beginning to get iritated again. You're a little girl, I'm a teenager who's now suffering from two sets of hormones, with a psychotic woman, a fox, and a cat!" I said, and stormed off into the living room, sitting on the couch. I pressed my hands to my face, and suprisingly, I found that i was crying. "Our lives are ruined, we'll never even know what normal means again." I said, though I was saying it to myself more than for anyone else's benefit.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 10:40 PM
"Crybaby..." I moaned, still bouncing the ball. " I'm lucky that 8 is too young for hormones, or I'd end up like you."

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 10:44 PM
I looked up, startled, amazed that she had snuck up on me. I smiled, and said with a glint of evil in my eye "Just wait, you can't change back either, remember? You're going to be in for this too, and I'll be waiting for that day."

Mari
January 8th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Grasping her hair to aid her from the very painful ache in her headMomo used her free hand to knock on the door. It was a weak knock; she would be surprised if someone heard her.

"RRobert?" She called meekly, taking a deep breath. If her premise was correct she just need to sit down, relax, and hopefully she would not transform again. She didn't even care which form she'd stay in.

A few seconds, she's normal Momo, then the next, she's the annoying twenty-one year old woman. It was driving her crazy.

"Please, open it..."

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 08:11 AM
"Not gonna happen!" I exclaimed as I subconciously threw the pink ball at his head, then went to retreive the round, pink item. That was when I heard the knock on the door, and went to answer it.

"Hewwo?" I asked in my cutesy voice as I opened the door, and on the other side was Momo. I almost had a heart attack, as she was in her cursed form.

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"Ow." I said as the pink ball hit my head and bounced off, and it seemed to knock some sense into me. Somehting had to be done, but what? That was the problem...

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 10:16 AM
I tilted my head to the right amd said, "Well, come in a guess..." before walking back to Robert.
"Is there any food?" I asked him as a plopped down on the couch. "I'm hungry!"

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 10:18 AM
"Help yourself kid." I said to Diana. "We're going to gave a LOT to talk about, and if food is what it'll take to make you sit still, then go for it." I said. I was still exhasperated, but I was feeling much better now.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"I'm not a kid!" I moaned as I skipped into the kitchen, and brought a stool up to the cupboard, and began to browse through the shelves. I ended up walking out and back into the living room, with a peanut butter sandwich. Chocolate chip cookies on the side.

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Let's face it, you are now." I said, though I was feeling much better. maybe it was those chemicals starting to weaken. At least, I could hope it was. the very idea of spending my life trapped in this form was terrifying.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"No I'm not!" I argued before I took a small chunk off my sandwich, and plopped it in my mouth, chewing happily. "I'm sure we can get them to change us back!" I then said before noisily slurping down some chocolate milk.

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 11:53 AM
"Oh yes," I said, looking at her, irrtation creeping into my voice, though I spoke in the tone I would to someone who matched diana's new age. "I'm sure they'll give in to the demands of a cute little girl with a pink ball, they'll be terrified senseless."

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 11:55 AM
"But we could ask nicely!" I whined before reaching into my pocket. "Or if all else fails, would a little girl with a pink ball and a gun work?" I asked as I pulled it out of my pocket, then examined it.

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 11:59 AM
"This is spitec, that's literally a water pistol compared to some of the stuff they've gotten." I said. An idea was forming, but it was doing so slowly... There just might be a chance to beat spitec, but it would take a long time to put into action...

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 12:03 PM
"Aww..." I sighed, then noticed that Robert was in deep thought, so I threw the ball at his head to get his attention, before nibbling on a cookie. "Something.... wrong...?" I asked, nibbling between words.

Mari
January 9th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Momo weakly nodded as David, actually Diana let her in. As she seated herself on the couch, she noticed that not only was David in his cursed form, Robert was, as well. She also realized that she had stopped switching from her normal form to cursed, and stayed in her cursed form.

"What's with you two?" She asked softly as she evened out her seemingly lost breath. "Why are you in your cursed form? I thought you hated being girls."

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 01:57 PM
My heart skipped a beat when she asked, cause I had forgotten we were trapped again. "We... don't have a choice..." I said before bouncing the ball. I found it very entertaining, no matter what the mood.

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"Me and david were treated with chemicals that supposedly make our transformations permanent..." I said, beginning to sulk again. I'd be stuck like this for the rest of my life, how could I even call it a life?

Mari
January 9th, 2005, 02:46 PM
"But you're just stuck looking like that. Why is he acting like a real little eight-year-old girl?" Momo asked as she was still bewildered.

As she waited for them to answer, Momo suddenly changed back into her normal form, then a few seconds after, back to her cursed. She groaned. It seemed that she had a different problem.

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 03:45 PM
"But you're just stuck looking like that. Why is he acting like a real little eight-year-old girl?" Momo asked as she was still bewildered.

As she waited for them to answer, Momo suddenly changed back into her normal form, then a few seconds after, back to her cursed. She groaned. It seemed that she had a different problem.
"Apparently, the curse is a complete change, and it changes how we think as well. Personally, I haven't really noticed much of a difference in myself, but David over here..." I said, trailing off and turning my eyes to stare at him.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"I told you! I'm fine!" I cried before going back to nibbling small bits off a cookie, and bouncing the pink ball. "You're just being paranoid!"
Man, was I going insane? Seems like it.

Mari
January 9th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Fine?" Momo asked, slightly annoyed. "When is a teenage boy acting like a little girl fine?" She rolled her eyes and groaned again. Everything happening was just driving her mad.

First, David and Robert were stuck in their cursed form. Then, David is acting like a 'Diana'. And finally, I'm transforming nonstop. What's next?

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 05:10 PM
"I'm not acting like a little girl!" I yelled at her. "I'm perfectly normal! Nor-mal! Normal!"
I was starting to get mad now, how could they say that I was turning girly. I was not!

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 05:18 PM
"Is it normal for you to be acting as though you enjoy cute, pink toys, and cookies?" I asked, I'd show her she changed if I had to stuff her in a toybox! In fact, it sounded like fun after all the trouble she'd been causing....

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"Okay, maybe I've changed a bit." I admitted before shoving another chunk of the cookie in my mouth. "But not much. Besides, it's not like I'm gonna be stuck like this for the rest of my life. We'll find a cure."

Mari
January 9th, 2005, 05:47 PM
"What if you are going to be stuck like that?" Momo asked as she inspected his actions carefully. She had to be observant, just incase Robert's persona would change too.

Before she could hear an answer, she transformed back in to her normal form and seemed oblivious to what she had said a while ago. Grinning goofily, Momo ran beside David and patted his hair, like before.

"You're still soo cute!" She exclaimed happily as she continued patting David's head.

Abruptly she changed again, to her cursed form, and grunted. She stopped patting David and returned back to her seat. She sighed; she had another problem. It seemed that there were two Momo's now.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"It's gonna be a long day...." I sighed before answering the earlier question. "If I am stuck like this, I guess I'll have to live like this, I'd have no choice after all, right?"

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Neither do any of us." I said, standing up. "But we can't let any more people suffer the same fate as we did, we've got to put a stop to spitec using the cursed waters of jusenkyo!" I said fervently, though how I'd do this, I wasn't sure...

Mari
January 9th, 2005, 06:07 PM
"I agree with you on that one. It's better off if only five of us are cursed." Momo said, nodding.

She sighed inwardly. As determined she was to put an end to Spitec, she had no idea what to do. She banished her negative thoughts, and grinned slightly. She knew they would be able to defeat them, no matter what happens.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 06:09 PM
"Sure, whatever...." I sighed as a response. There was so much on my mind now, that I thought I would implode. Why should I care about other people anyways?

OOC: And end Part 1. Ill be closing this baby up, so we can start Part 2.