View Full Version : How much garbage you doa t school???

Dark Magician
January 6th, 2005, 10:27 PM
How much garbage (trash, mess, whatever fits you) do you think you do per week??? C'mon ya all know ya do garbage and ya'll better admit it, else...

January 6th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Well, I have a 20 oz. Dr. Pepper every day. So that's like, half a pound I guess.
Not to mention all the junk I throw away cause it looks ugly. Guess that's about 1 pound.

January 6th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Umm, not much for me actually. Maybe around a pound or so ?

January 7th, 2005, 8:10 PM
I have no clue, but I don't think it's that much.

January 7th, 2005, 9:01 PM
quite a bit, most of which being empty water bottles...mainly cuz the trash can is closer to me than the recycle bin XD

January 8th, 2005, 7:15 AM
I recycle everything I possibly can and I reuse things too. I try to throw away as little garbage as possible. I use a plastic lunchbox so I don't add to all the paper bags gotten rid of. I'm very much an environmentalist; I hate to think of all the landfills accumulating trash on the planet... :sleeping:

January 8th, 2005, 12:35 PM
I'm not so sure what you mean by 'garbage' but I'll guess. XD I do have a pop about once a week. I'm not too big on that kinda stuff. I hate ice cream. XD But my room is always a pig-stye because my sister always messes it up for me to have to pick up. >< But I think I'll live. ^o^