PDA

View Full Version : How much garbage you doa t school???

Dark Magician
January 6th, 2005, 10:27 PM
How much garbage (trash, mess, whatever fits you) do you think you do per week??? C'mon ya all know ya do garbage and ya'll better admit it, else...

Flygon_Zero
January 6th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Well, I have a 20 oz. Dr. Pepper every day. So that's like, half a pound I guess.
Not to mention all the junk I throw away cause it looks ugly. Guess that's about 1 pound.

Ryoutarou
January 6th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Umm, not much for me actually. Maybe around a pound or so ?

carrielynn
January 7th, 2005, 08:10 PM
I have no clue, but I don't think it's that much.

digi-kun
January 7th, 2005, 09:01 PM
quite a bit, most of which being empty water bottles...mainly cuz the trash can is closer to me than the recycle bin XD

coachwhipneoship
January 8th, 2005, 07:15 AM
I recycle everything I possibly can and I reuse things too. I try to throw away as little garbage as possible. I use a plastic lunchbox so I don't add to all the paper bags gotten rid of. I'm very much an environmentalist; I hate to think of all the landfills accumulating trash on the planet... :sleeping:

Kelsey
January 8th, 2005, 12:35 PM
I'm not so sure what you mean by 'garbage' but I'll guess. XD I do have a pop about once a week. I'm not too big on that kinda stuff. I hate ice cream. XD But my room is always a pig-stye because my sister always messes it up for me to have to pick up. >< But I think I'll live. ^o^

~Kelsey