PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to be famous? why?

Flygon_Zero
January 6th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah, pretty self explanatory.
Would you like to be famous?Why?

Honestly, I think it would be cool.
I just don't see it happening. besides, I'd rather be a rich dude off in the corner who donates to stuff anonymously. I mean, I'd like the perks of fame, like the money and stuff, but not all the crowding and lack of privacy some people say goes along with it.
I'd rather just be a business man like i plan, and be rich and stuff. Not famous.

Ryoutarou
January 6th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Maybe, it'd be cool to have a fan base and stuff, but in the end I suppose it's just o much trouble.

Brittany
January 6th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Rich and famous usually sound good with each other. I like the rich part better.

*never wants to get famous*

jynx
January 7th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Depends what am I famous at... (don't wanna b William Hung the second :P)

If it is like good at something, of course it would be nice...like invented someting, won a biology/ chemistry competition...

Composer of Requiems
January 7th, 2005, 01:06 AM
=D
*wants to perform more*
I hope I can get to do solos... good for attracting attention...

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 02:33 AM
I'd like to be famous but not recognizable, if you know what I mean. Like, not with people stopping me on the streets. And I want to play guitar in a punk band :P

KoBRe LaiR
January 7th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Um.. should I even vote? *pretends Im not and votes*
Well being famous may be something that seems cool and all, but believe me it gets tire after a time. Fans screaming, stalkers, people who know nothing bout u and just want pics. On theotehr hand you get money, enough to have whatever you wnat, cars, clothes, houses, theusual stuff. I tend to help people out by giving som money away, since i get more than i need.

Jesus Freak Josh
January 7th, 2005, 03:07 AM
I think I wouldn't wanna be famous. Unless I was Vegeta, I wouldn't be able to get the reporters away from my house.

On the other hand, I would like to be famous. If it were for example, cure of some terrible desease. I'd just do that, tell everyone I did it for free and for the good of everyone and just tell them to go away.

But if they were say, Christian reporters and I did a really good Christianity thing, then I wouldn't mind because those reporters know to mind their own business if people don't want to be interviewed.

IceKitten
January 7th, 2005, 03:16 AM
No, I don't like attracting attention TOO much

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 03:18 AM
If I could be famous in disguise I would. :P

Claire
January 7th, 2005, 03:32 AM
The thought of people knowing quite a lot about me, without me having a clue who they are, kinda freaks me out >.<but then again you do get to go to exclusive events etc and have other famous friends ^^
I'd love to be rich though! XD

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Hmmm... my main reason for wanting to be famous would probably be that I wanna meet Joel :P

Kyosuke
January 7th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Well it depends for me, I wouldn't want to be like "superstar status", with everyone watching you're every move, but it would be cool if random people on the street ask for my autograph XD.

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 7th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Would I want to be famous?? Du'h,thats one of my dreams,is becoming a famous singer. :D

Eliana
January 7th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Well....Some things I may consider doing may involve me BECOMING famous. I was famous to a certain extent in the past, however. ^^

TRIFORCE89
January 7th, 2005, 01:57 PM
I've never woken up one morning and wished I had the life of a celebrity. If I could, I would be one of the keeps to themselves celebrities. Who knows what wanting to be a director will bring me.

I would never ever want to be one of the spoiled donothingers like Paris Hilton. I won't be happy unless I'm actually doing something, fulfilling goals. And I'd much rather earn the status of celebrity than magically becoming one. <<

I wouldn't be going to exclusive parties and such anyway. I don't like those kind of things.

Famous, only if it's a good kind. Not the "Oh my God! You have lots of money! *stalkstalkstalkstalk*." No. I'd rather be recognized for whatever it I do and accomplish.

The money would be nice. I wouldn't go crazy with it either. Would I really need five houses? Or even a house with enough room to house several families of elephants plus 90 hobbos and a clown? No.

So...I don't have the slightest clue. :\

ravenstorture
January 7th, 2005, 02:03 PM
I chose maybe. Each choice has its pros and cons. You get more privaledges when you are famous, but you also have everyone knowing everything about you, which makes me not want to be famous. So I am on the fence on this one.

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Why were you famous Eli? The TCG thing?

... I got my picture on the front page of the newspaper here...

Miyu-chan
January 7th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Not really famous... The press does some scary things sometimes. o.O; They scare me. (the press) And if you do something wrong, every one's looking. x.x;

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 04:16 PM
That's one of the reasons why I wouldn't want to be super-famous.

Mari
January 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
No~

I don't like having too many people pay attention to me. It's sort of creepy. >>; I'd rather someone in my family or my friends to be the one famous. It's funner that way. =3

KoBRe LaiR
January 7th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah Claire thast the only thing bad about it. Stalkers or people who just want to know everything about you.

GenoMew
January 7th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah Claire thast the only thing bad about it. Stalkers or people who just want to know everything about you.

I've never seen or have i heard of you... Hmm, i must not be scene anymore.

~Ozy~
January 7th, 2005, 04:33 PM
No, I wouldn't. I know that. Contrary to how I may seem on here, I'm actually rather shy and private. I'd rather stick to the shadows. Semi-anonymity would be the most I'd go for as far as stardom. I don't like crowds, lots of noise (unless it's good music). I'd much rather sit by a fire with some good snack food, a pen, and a notebook than much else.

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Alexander - you mean stalkers like me? XD

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I'd like to be rich, not necessarily famous, though.
The thought of people stalking me and wanting to know everything about me scares me. o.o; Unless I were famous for curing some kinda disease, which would be cool. o.o
Like Flygon, I'd like to be some person that donates large sums of money to funds and stuff anonymously. ^^;
But yeah...I'd rather be rich.

GenoMew
January 7th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Which band is Alex in? I have yet to ever hear or see of him. And you're playing in Four Oaks? I live about 1 hour away, how much are admissions?

Corrupt
January 7th, 2005, 04:48 PM
i would love to be famous why not

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Because people might EAT you if they knew where you were.

Greed
January 7th, 2005, 04:58 PM
No, I wouldn't. I know that. Contrary to how I may seem on here, I'm actually rather shy and private. I'd rather stick to the shadows. Semi-anonymity would be the most I'd go for as far as stardom. I don't like crowds, lots of noise (unless it's good music). I'd much rather sit by a fire with some good snack food, a pen, and a notebook than much else.

XD I don't think there has ever been a post of yours that I disagree of. We buds now. ^^

To answer your question.. Hmm, how should I put it?

NO

I am reserved and as my relatives know, I get very angry when I am bothered. I don't want the papparazi chasing me.

Yes, I do enjoy the sound of money a lot. As a lot of you know, I'm a money-fancier >3 But if it meant people shouting "OMG ITS TOON! PLEASE SLEEP WITH ME!" at me, then no. I don't want to be famous. I rather be a lil rat in the dumps, I'd at least have my privacy.

*dies*

KoBRe LaiR
January 7th, 2005, 04:58 PM
I've never seen or have i heard of you... Hmm, i must not be scene anymore.Im was in UFF, now Im in Rev X, but im thinking of going solo soon.

GenoMew
January 7th, 2005, 05:04 PM
And what type of music do you play? Anything pertaining to the post-indie, emo, emocore, metalcore or screamo scene?

Geometric-sama
January 7th, 2005, 05:13 PM
He's boring. He plays Latin pop and (apparently) rock. Punk, emo and emocore are better.

Greed
January 7th, 2005, 06:49 PM
I like Latin Pop. O_o; But anyways, what are you guys discussing again? o_o;

*dies*

carrielynn
January 7th, 2005, 08:12 PM
I wouldn't want to be famous. I'm a very shy person.

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
January 7th, 2005, 08:22 PM
I wanna be famous because I can become anybody, the president, or controler of the Untiedz vs Indoz! Sorry but yes I will be famous i wanna be famous becuase i want to make this world peaceful. Peace to Everyone. God bless.

Kayleigh
January 7th, 2005, 09:01 PM
No... The money would be nice to have, but I would hate the publicity. First off, I'm shy and I seriously doubt I could handle all of the attention, and plus it would get so annoying if it got to the point where the papparazi would chase after me when I was buying groceries or something. Eh, it's crazy how far they'll go just to take one picture!

But, then again, it might be nice to be famous for something really good. Even though actors are talented and all, they still get paid a ridiculous amount of money. I think it should all go to the soldiers in the military and people that really help us, not entertain us.

digi-kun
January 7th, 2005, 09:15 PM
not really...maybe, but probably not...personally, sure fame is ok, but fans...thats the one problem with being famous...i've made it to front page newspaper & on NBC when i was 4-6, but thats only 1 day fame...
only other reason i'd like to be famous is half-revenge
I'd love to see the faces on someone when they yell at me saying im a failure and i end up being better than them

GenoMew
January 8th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I would like to be semi-famous, because it seem the people that aren't too famous, but are in bands such as, It Dies Today, Anatomy of a Ghost, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Remembering Never and A Static Lullaby, produce lyrics that actually relate to real life topics and don't suck. Most of the mainstream music out there stinks so bad i have to take a **** to make the room smell better... U2's cd "How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" is evidence as to why 40 year old's simply cannot rock, and Lindsay Lohan's new cd is proof as to why 18 year old whores who make over 10 million dollars can't sing at all..

Hence why i'd rather be in the Emo/Screamo scene. Is dope.