PDA

View Full Version : Trainer editing?

mysteryme
February 8th, 2012, 08:00 AM
First of all sorry for my bad english, and if this is in the wrong section, i don't know where to put it else..

I have a question about advancemap and advancetrainer.
Is it possible to select an event in advancemap, a trainer in this case, and than somehow copy that trainer and paste it in advance trainer? or what is an easy way to find specific trainer in advance trainer?

thanks for your help:)

Ho-oh 112
February 8th, 2012, 08:03 AM
First of all sorry for my bad english, and if this is in the wrong section, i don't know where to put it else..

I have a question about advancemap and advancetrainer.
Is it possible to select an event in advancemap, a trainer in this case, and than somehow copy that trainer and paste it in advance trainer? or what is an easy way to find specific trainer in advance trainer?

thanks for your help:)

NO HACKS IN THIS SECTION TRY THE EMULATION FORUM

Air Lock
February 8th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Reported.
(PSST--Do the same, Ho-Oh! :D)

abnegation
February 8th, 2012, 08:43 AM
GUYS. I'M GONNA KILL YOU. Please do not mini-mod, just report and leave it at that, no need to state that you've done it. That is called spam. I really should warn both of you, but let this be a pre-warning not to ever mini-mod again or I won't be so lenient.

Anyway mysteryme you have posted in the wrong section. This section is not for hack ROM's. It is for programmed games. Go take a look at the ROM Hacking section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37). In future have a quick read of the rules and the forums descriptions before posting threads and so forth, alright? I'm just gonna close this one up.

Locked.