Is one that she must mend.

They say her family now is gone,
And have withered to the bone.
And her journey still continues,
For she must stand alone.

~Kelsey

Kyosuke
January 7th, 2005, 02:59 PM
As I always say, "Nicely done" ^^. From what I can put together, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that the character is a ghost that died lonely, and broken hearted. And the ghost is just trying to "live from the death" so to speak.

Interesting poem, I personally thought that it was worded perfectly and well done with the flow, but what ever happened to your signature rhyming style we all know Kelsey? ^^' jk.

Kelsey
January 7th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Yuppers, you nailed it, LT. W00000t!! XD

My rhyming is there! XD Each stanza rhymes every other line. ^//^ Thanks for reading it, I'm glad you enjoyed it. ^o^

~Kelsey

Flygon_Zero
January 7th, 2005, 05:50 PM
All of your poems are so deep.....

I'm having trouble knowing which one to read next.
I just get so into them. I was honestly sad this one ended....

Kelsey
January 7th, 2005, 06:10 PM
I do try to make my poems have a sense of realism yet with a story behind it. ^____^ This one in particular is probably my best poem I've done. ^_~ Thanks a lot for reading it, Rudy!

~Kelsey

Ryoutarou
January 8th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Wow really good job ^^ It feels like the girl has to go through something really hard, even though she has no one to help her. It feels like even she's dead this is what she had to finish. This is one of you're better poems ^^;

Kelsey
January 8th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Awwwwws, thanks Blueness! ^o^ I've never seen you 'round these parts before. XD I'm glad you read and liked my poem.

And yes, the girl is in fact dead, but in spirit. Her family is lost either means they have died, or are dead to her. It depends on how you look at it, really. ^^;;

Thanks a lot for reading it, Jorge! *glomps*

~Kelsey