View Full Version : layout ^^

January 7th, 2005, 5:16 PM
all from scratch.

January 7th, 2005, 5:16 PM
wow, that's really cool!!

January 7th, 2005, 5:22 PM
Looks good, but those layouts are outdated, but the effects in the background are cool :)

January 7th, 2005, 5:48 PM
The background effect is very nice. How did you do it?

January 7th, 2005, 5:49 PM
Looks good, but those layouts are outdated, but the effects in the background are cool :)
yeah, it's plain but meh..
i'm trying to think of something unique for my website layout :P

January 7th, 2005, 6:57 PM
did you slice it yet? that's the real work ZD (i used to make layouts...) the background looks like they used a glow-like brush for the lights flying around, and the cluster in the middle seems like... multiple reversed gradients with Find Edges... :\ it's pretty good ^^,

January 7th, 2005, 7:02 PM
:x i didn't slice it yet, too lazy, and i don't think im going to use it.

January 7th, 2005, 7:07 PM
oh... lol. i hate slicing stuff. it takes forever! >_<

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Wow, very nice. I love the shinyness. o.o

January 9th, 2005, 3:53 AM
I use Fireworks to slice stuff, it's way easier than anything else o_O

January 9th, 2005, 7:30 PM
here is another layout i made for a site.

January 9th, 2005, 7:32 PM
It's pretty good. But you need to set margins on the area where links like "home" and "contact" are otherwise they sit right against the edge of the layout.

Shikon no Tama
January 9th, 2005, 7:51 PM
I love that layout. It's really good. What effects did you use and program? I don't think
your layout looks outdated. I think it looks perfectly cool. You should try those effects in a backround for banners.

January 10th, 2005, 7:34 PM
im saying style wise is out of date, imm thinking of something uniue...like an X in the middle of the webpage or something :X

^^true i forgot to set a margin in that layout...

January 10th, 2005, 10:49 PM
The first one's kinda outdated, like Casey said. But nonetheless, it's pretty good.

The second one... well, I could go on and on about how much I dislike Times New Roman, but I won't. xD Apart from the forementioned problem, it's pretty good too.