PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] Keldeo Revealed In Coro Coro @ February 12

P0kelegend
February 11th, 2012, 02:59 PM
If you go to Serebii's home page, you'll see that the cover image of Coro Coro featuring a silhouette of Keldeo has been leaked meaning it gets revealed inside the issue. Still waiting for the rest of the scans to leak though.

http://s1-03.twitpicproxy.com/photos/full/513815110.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/ruaff9.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2430mk5.jpg

I guess we can discuss it here!

No news on if Kyurem's forme will be revealed in Coro Coro either.

Kenshin5
February 11th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Honestly can't say I didn't see this one coming. It was just a matter of time after they announced movie 15. Hopefully this is a sign that 3rd game coverage will start soon and we get a game out this year.

Forever
February 11th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Yaaay! I'm kinda cautious about being too excited though, you know how we got a lot of fake leaks ages back? Yeah ;x

Either way, chances are this is true, sooo I'm excited anyway! We'll just see how it goes in terms of whether it's fake or not, lol. So if we get Keldeo... Gensect/Meloetta = next two movies imo then third game? I dunno but I feel like now it'll follow generation four's pattern tbh.

Pokemon Trainer Kevin
February 11th, 2012, 04:32 PM
We all saw this coming haha, but I'm glad that I'll be able to use it soon! Honestly out of those three, Keldeo is my favorite.

Khrysta
February 11th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Gamefreak made Bronies happy XD

Hopin that they reveal more about their newly Trademarked "Adventure Camp" in this issue of Coro Coro.

PlatinumDude
February 11th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I'm not a brony, but I'm definitely happy that the Keldeo event is finally taking place. I may not be able to go to the event, but I can't help but wonder how it will affect the metagame.

Oryx
February 11th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Isn't this the issue that people were hoping would have Kyurem's new form in it?

Hikamaru
February 11th, 2012, 05:58 PM
I remember this user on DeviantArt who did Sugimori-style Pokemon art just with different poses. He had a Keldeo art among them and its pose looks so similar to the silhouette in the picture posted here earlier.

Katniss Everdeen
February 11th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I hope it isn't a fake. I've been waiting for them to release Keldeo so I can get my hands on one.

P0kelegend
February 11th, 2012, 06:17 PM
http://s1-02.twitpicproxy.com/photos/full/513844455.jpg

The person posted another picture, and Ive seen some people on twitter say that this photo here is talking about Pokemon? If it is, who are those two?

Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
February 11th, 2012, 06:25 PM
It's weird knowing that a Pokemon already exists even though it technically hasn't been legitimately released. XD;

But that's neat. For the other picture above, I doubt those two people have anything to do with Pokemon. They aren't in the right style, you know? Not the same anime design they should be in for this sort of thing.

Oryx
February 11th, 2012, 06:29 PM
In addition, nothing on that screenshot actually says "Pokemon" in Japanese. I can't read it myself but I know the two ways it would be spelled and neither are on there.

Forever
February 11th, 2012, 06:33 PM
The two have a different design style, too. Look at how what appears to be the corner of Alder's hair looks, then look at the hair in the first one. The drawing style is just... different. ;x

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 11th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Is it Pokemon adventure? The thing Serebii was talking about that game freak reserved the rights to or something like that? Also the style kind of reminds me of that guy with the pokewalker back when hgss was coming out...but that's just me...it might be fake too...

deoxys121
February 12th, 2012, 06:39 AM
I kinda agree with Plat on this: I wonder how this will affect the metagame? I've always wanted to give Keldeo a spin. I wonder which tier he'll end up in? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'll have to find some friend in Japan who can trade me theirs once it's released. :3

Beloved
February 12th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Looks kinda fake... Actually only Keldeo is related to Pokemon on this scan, anything else looks like random drawings...

You must not see a lot of Japanese magazines, especially those relating to anime or games.

HyperXhydra
February 12th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Corocoro will leak any moment with Keldeo news and the 15th movie, maybe both of Kyurem and Keldeo will get a new from.

P0kelegend
February 12th, 2012, 08:03 PM
There wasnt any warning about Giratina getting a new forme when it was revealed in the 2008 Coro Coro, so I think they may be doing the same with Kyurem. We'll see Keldeo finally revealed, more info on the movie and Kyurem's new forme hopefully.

I hope it all leaks soon, I always feel anxious waiting for Coro Coro to leak when it has some news.

HyperXhydra
February 12th, 2012, 08:31 PM
I hope it all leaks soon, I always feel anxious waiting for Coro Coro to leak when it has some news.
Yeah, me too, I know this is almost impossible, but I hope they reveal grey this time.

I think if they don't reveal a new form of Kyurem there's a possibility of an R/S remake before grey.

P0kelegend
February 12th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Updated thread with another leaked picture of inside the mag revealing Keldeo. Doesnt look like Kyurem's new forme was revealed (if it has one). If that's the official poster for the movie then it looks like Kyurem wont be getting a new forme.

Bluerang1
February 12th, 2012, 09:01 PM
It's not cute though. And it's not getting another forme -_-

Khrysta
February 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Whoot~ Keldeo

MLP has now successfully invaded Pokemon. Hello Kitty will soon follow~

Hopin to see something about the Adventure Camps next~

deoxys121
February 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM
So Keldeo has finally been officially revealed! Hell yeah! Now we have to wait for Meloetta and Genesect to be revealed.

Off-topic: This makes me wonder about how Meloetta's story will be. Genesect's is somewhat clear, but Meloetta I have no idea.

Forever
February 12th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Omg Keldeo is sooo cute. :33

Also it's not MLP-related. MLP got larger only towards the end of last year pretty much, while Keldeo was designed over two years ago basically, lol. ;x

Soooo are we betting on giveaway @ movies, then for us to get it sometime towards the end of the year...? Considering how we've gotten everything else so far. >___>;

Oh yeah btw, keep Kyurem forme stuff in the thread for it if you wanna discuss it and Adventure Camp... wherever the thread is. This is only for Keldeo, if anyone wants to respond to the previous posts about that. :3

Khrysta
February 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Omg Keldeo is sooo cute. :33

Also it's not MLP-related. MLP got larger only towards the end of last year pretty much, while Keldeo was designed over two years ago basically, lol. ;x

Soooo are we betting on giveaway @ movies, then for us to get it sometime towards the end of the year...? Considering how we've gotten everything else so far. >___>;

Oh yeah btw, keep Kyurem forme stuff in the thread for it if you wanna discuss it and Adventure Camp... wherever the thread is. This is only for Keldeo, if anyone wants to respond to the previous posts about that. :3

MLP is a bit older than that, it had an earlier run when I was smaller. But off topic is off topic.

I'm gunna say it'll be a Movie Prize for when the movie comes out. I can see it having Secret Sword already so we won't have to do the in game sequence...which would honestly make me sad......

I can see us getting it through Wifi, if this isn't the Download that's supposed to be going to Toys R Us...

Forever
February 12th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Well yeah, but still, I don't think it was largely influenced. XD Or influenced at all. EITHER WAY...

Wouldn't it be kinda awesome if it had Fusion Bolt (yeah since everyone seems to be getting Reshiram/Zekrom's signature moves), to make up for where HP electric is, for it to still have Focus Blast, then plus H-Pump (if it learns it? If not Surf idk) and probably HP grass (maybe? idk), God that'd be amazing. Meh I can wish, it'll probably be as you said anyways :( Or maybe no special moves? idk maybe leave this Keldeo as-is and have a later awesome-r Keldeo!

Actually wow just thinking about it I'm really looking forward to it being released.

Oryx
February 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM
MLP is a bit older than that, it had an earlier run when I was smaller. But off topic is off topic.

Well yeah, but still, I don't think it was largely influenced. XD Or influenced at all. EITHER WAY...

http://i.imgur.com/JXbN2.gif

Wouldn't it be kinda awesome if it had Fusion Bolt (yeah since everyone seems to be getting Reshiram/Zekrom's signature moves), to make up for where HP electric is, for it to still have Focus Blast, then plus H-Pump (if it learns it? If not Surf idk) and probably HP grass (maybe? idk), God that'd be amazing. Meh I can wish, it'll probably be as you said anyways :( Or maybe no special moves? idk maybe leave this Keldeo as-is and have a later awesome-r Keldeo!

Actually wow just thinking about it I'm really looking forward to it being released.

I think you're thinking too competitively about it. XD If it was given any Pokemon's moves I could see it getting one of Kyurem's unreleased ones though. Maybe a dual giveaway with Keldeo and Kyurem each having one of them?

February 13th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Ah no Kyurem alternate forme...yet...(next movie?)
Well I'm glad that Keldeo's revealed, it's the only Pokemon I need for my Unova pokedex (got the other two hidden pokemon entries from friends who used the GTS glitch...) to be truely 100 % complete.
I also want to have all four Muskeeter's...too bad we can't nickname it though as it's a wi-fi give away, if I could I would've named my Mare after the Italian word for sea.

Azure
February 13th, 2012, 03:20 AM
What an unexpected surprise! I love Keledo and I've been waiting for him to be revealed, can't wait to capture one :]

pokewalker
February 13th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Looking forward to see how this will affect the metagame. Also, the title of the new movie looks promising for the third game. Still hoping to get RS remakes earlier, though.

MrGriszell
February 13th, 2012, 07:14 PM
I wonder if we will get an item to get it in game .

[Snivy Baroque]
February 13th, 2012, 07:33 PM
umm...wha is Keldeo??? it looks cool but idk what it isexactly

Khrysta
February 13th, 2012, 09:14 PM
;7047397']umm...wha is Keldeo??? it looks cool but idk what it isexactly

Water/Fighting Secret Legendary Pokemon that is related to the Muskedeers. Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion. They found and raised him, then during the great war that burned down the Moor of Icarus, he was separated from them and they grew to resent humans.

He's also totally MLP's attempt to take over the world by sneaking into a popular game~ Hello Kitty's idea and dreams stolen by a horse~

Anyu
February 13th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Keldeo is so awesome ;3
Can't wait to see the movie.

deoxys121
February 13th, 2012, 09:59 PM

Actually, Keldeo won't have to deal with Focus Miss. He has access to Secret Sword via an in-game tutor, which has 85 base power and 100% accuracy, and is a Special move. And yes, he does learn Hydro Pump. I could see giving Keldeo Secret Sword, Hydro Pump/Surf, Hidden Power of some type, and Calm Mind.

Kotowari
February 14th, 2012, 09:07 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2430mk5.jpg

I find the pictures in Anime-style much more appealing than the Sugimori one. They make Keldeo look cute. I can't see Virizion's expression very clearly, but I can imagine it looking down at the happy Keldeo with a content expression. I think it's about time I go watch some more Pokémon movies. This one looks quite promising, so it'll deffinitally be watched when it comes out. \o/

Mechanic
February 14th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I think... Keldeo is cute and all... But i still don't really see how he can be a fighter with no errr... Fists per say :S

I like that now we are going to be able to get him (still i dunno if i will be able to go to the movie >,<) But yeah, besides the whole water/fight type i think it's a really cute Poke and a nice addition to the muskedeers hehehe.

[Snivy Baroque]
February 14th, 2012, 01:46 PM
wait, the legendary sword pokemon are musketeers, I honestly didn't know that, great, now I'll be trying to figure out which represents which, and I'll be changing their names accordingly, those I still have anyway.

February 14th, 2012, 04:26 PM
;7048209']wait, the legendary sword pokemon are musketeers, I honestly didn't know that, great, now I'll be trying to figure out which represents which, and I'll be changing their names accordingly, those I still have anyway.
Here's each one, if you're wondering: Cobalion represents Athos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athos_(fictional_character)), the oldest and de facto leader of the group. Terrakion represents Porthos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porthos), the strongest, heaviest, and largest member of the group. Virizion represents Aramis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramis), the most feminine, vain, and romantic member of the group. Keldeo represents d'Artagnan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/d%27Artagnan). (Source Bulbapedia)

Anyways I wonder what Keldeo's role will be, and if that'll have any impact on the third version...maybe it's revealed that Kyurem started the fire (Freeze burn?). Also I want to know what moves this Keldeo will have...

pokewalker
February 15th, 2012, 12:25 PM
@MagmaAquaThats a really good idea :o You'll see that Keldeo is angry at Kyerum because of that, and thats what happens in the movie! It all makes sense now!

wombateiro
February 19th, 2012, 01:07 PM
I posted in another thread that none of Unova's event Pokemon would have connection with another region, but I think now that Keldeo could appear in Hoenn.

Pokedex entry: "It crosses the world, running over the surfaces of oceans and rivers. It appears at scenic waterfronts."

Keldeo's legend says that it left the forest, and went for a journey, looking for adventures. So maybe it ran over the ocean to Hoenn? That would be similar situation to d'Artagnan's (Keldeo's counterpart) who traveled from home region to another in France. There are also lots of scenic waterfronts in Hoenn, in which Keldeo appears.
So maybe R/S remakes are going to be released this year, with catchable Keldeo? I guess Meloetta and/or Genesect would be left for Gray's promotion in 2013, because I can't think of any good reason for them to be in Hoenn, not as good as for Keldeo.

P0kelegend
February 24th, 2012, 02:52 AM
AAPF has revealed that in order to get Keldeo, you must preorder the movie ticket starting from April 14. That's all that's really known right about it right now, no idea how the people will actually get it if they preorder it etc.

Forever
March 12th, 2012, 03:01 AM
The images of CoroCoro have also confirmed the Keldeo distribution. From April 14th, you'll be able to pre-book the tickets for the movie and if you do, this gives you access to the special Pokémon Keldeo. Keldeo itself can be downloaded from June 23rd 2012 to August 31st 2012. This event can be downloaded by players with Black, White, Black 2 or White 2. We currently don't have clear pictures of the moveset of this Keldeo but we'll bring it as it comes

- Serebii

So both games get Keldeo? YES. Wait wait, I hope that's international for the June rel--- hang on swapping speculation to another thread! :3; But yeah hopefully it is international so at least B/W can get it early. ;x

Edit: It also has Hydro Pump, Sacred Sword, Aqua Jet and Close Combat.