PDA

View Full Version : r u a jabber?

ASG
January 7th, 2005, 06:30 PM
a jabber is somone who uses there index finger to type and hits the keys really hard but r u one? me no

Suz
January 7th, 2005, 06:41 PM
well, sometimes, but I only realized that after I voted ^^'

ASG
January 7th, 2005, 06:42 PM
XD really? i learned that while paying attion in school

Cassie-chan
January 7th, 2005, 06:45 PM
*bangs on keyboard* I'm not! I'm not! XD

I guess I am. I taught myself to type, and that's from not knowing where to put my hands on the keyboard, I guess. That's why I type so slow sometimes...X_x

Flygon trainer
January 7th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Sometimes I am, but only when I'm not sure where the keys are.

Ryoutarou
January 7th, 2005, 06:46 PM
I guess I am one, I just noticed it Oo I can type REALLY fast but it's only useing my index fingueres. I've been trying to getbetter at it, but it is just a tad bit hard for me to get the hang of it.

carrielynn
January 7th, 2005, 07:47 PM
I guess not because I type the right way all the time. I do type pretty hard sometimes, though. I type kind of fast and loud. XD

Flygon_Zero
January 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM
I'm not. I use my middle fingers more. It creeps me out actually. There are times when the only finger I use is my pinky, but that is rare, and usually ends in tons of mistakes.

ravenstorture
January 7th, 2005, 07:48 PM
I'm not because I was taught the correct way since I ever touched a computer. Thank goodness.

carrielynn
January 7th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I started out with my own way. Maybe I was a former jabber. ^.~ Well, I used about two or three different fingers, so I don't know if that counts. XD

My dad's the slowest jabber I've ever seen. He even has to get me to type in addresses for him. XD

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 7th, 2005, 08:00 PM
I sometimes do.But only if I'm mad at some one and wrighting a mean e-mail(or comment on their xanga)-*evil laugh*- :badsmile:

coachwhipneoship
January 8th, 2005, 07:19 AM
NO! I have a friend who does that and it annoys the heck out of me...plus it's a very slow way of typing, I've found. I still type with my hands over the correct rows of keys just like I was taught in the third grade...that way makes you into a superfast (and super-efficient) typer. XD

Claire
January 8th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Naw, im not a jabber, but my dad is XD

Composer of Requiems
January 8th, 2005, 07:41 AM
O_O
I type in lots of straight ways... but yes, I jab quite a lot.

Brittany
January 8th, 2005, 09:10 AM
No, I am most definetly not a jabber XD

ASG
January 8th, 2005, 10:12 AM
my friend is a jabber i think he broke his key board jabbing XD

Brittany
January 8th, 2005, 10:22 AM
my friend is a jabber i think he broke his key board jabbing XD
Ahh, the disbenifits of jabbing XD

ASG
January 8th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I think u can also fracture ur finger if u hit the keys very hard XD i think

Kelsey
January 8th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Nah, I don't do the whole home-row thing, but I just use all my fingers and type all over the place. XD I type kinda fast this way actually. ^o^

~Kelsey

Greed
January 8th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I am proud to say I am not a jabber. I can type pretty fast actually. When I took a typing test at school it actually said that I can type up to 50 words per minute and my accurancy at typing is 97% correct. =/

*dies*

coachwhipneoship
January 8th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Niiice! I took a test like that too...I think it came out to something insane like 80 or 90 words per minute, I was typing sooo fast...O__o But the accuracy amazingly wasn't sacrificed much, though I can't remember the exact number now. Hooray for being forced to type lots of error-free stuff really fast for school!

Roxas
January 8th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Not me! Well...sometimes. Like when I'm really mad. I cant stand typing, when I'm mad. It just makes everything worst. And then from getting more mad, for having to type, I start banging on my keyboard and jabbing all the keys XD

mvtm
January 9th, 2005, 12:07 PM
I do , i mean i type mostly with my index finger , but i dont brake keyboards , in fact i am very carefull. So i am a so so . I only hit the Enter Keyboard hard when i am upset but that just like once a month. :P

Edir :Hm i can type fast too , the fastest on laptop keyboards , and i can type without seeing like this.*eyes closed*

Shana
January 9th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Nope. I never heard that term before, it's kinda neato. ^^

nadan the water queen
January 9th, 2005, 12:11 PM
i didn't know what a jabber was 'til i voted then read this. i definetely am, although i use my middle fingers to type, too. i'm super fast at typing like that, too!!!

Eliana
January 9th, 2005, 12:11 PM
I think so xD
I use sometimes other fingers, but still I type fast =P

Pounce
January 9th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I don't use the home row, exactly, but I use all my fingers and I type really fast. I just type whichever key is closest to whichever finger, and it's a way that works for me. I use my thumbs for the space bar, the three middle fingers to type, and my pinkies for shift, enter, all those other extra things. ^_^;