PDA

View Full Version : Are you a good kisser?

Flygon_Zero
January 7th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Kinda weird poll I know, but hey, its one of few not done yet! :P
Anyways, there's a few ways to know if you are or not.
Either have someone you've kissed tell you, or take a few tests.
The cheapest, money wise, to take is the starburst test.
Get a starburst and see if you can unwrap it with your tongue.

Anywho, are you a good kisser? :P

Sumomo & Kotoko
January 7th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I haven't even kissed a girl yet :( .I'll reply again to this thread once I have. :D :D Then I'll have her tell me if I'm good or not. :\

goth_espeon3
January 7th, 2005, 08:01 PM
I didn't answer the poll because my answer is missing....there should be a like 'I don't know...but gonna find out' answer......I've never kissed someone before and no one's ever kissed me(besides my mother and father, but you know how that is....kiss goodnight, goodmorning, you know, the usual schtuff.) I've tried that starburst thing before and I don't care what any of yall think about me cuz I'll just tell you off anyway, but I couldn't get the wrapper of with my tounge, and besides, you know everyone has tried that and not know that it was the starburst test or whatever, I just wanted to see if I could do it, cuz I saw dat commercial for starbursts, I'm getting off of topic here, I don't really know if I'm a good kisser and I think that test really isn't something you should try to see if you're a good kisser....I'm spending way too much time at this post *leaves to try to get to 100th post*
HAVE A SUPER GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carrielynn
January 7th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I haven't had my first kiss yet. ^.~ I probably won't be good at it because I think I'm bad at everything. XD

Starburst test? I can barely open those with my fingers! XD

goth_espeon3
January 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I haven't had my first kiss yet. ^.~

Sadly, me neither.........

Flygon_Zero
January 7th, 2005, 08:06 PM
The starburst test is actually just a theory.
It's nothing definite. xD

Kura
January 7th, 2005, 08:12 PM
@@ i wouldnt know.. i haven't had my first kiss yet ;_;

StarWarsPokemonAdventure
January 7th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Duh....no yes i am a good kisser, ask all of my exes and girflreind sooooo yeah imm a good kisser BUT why is eveyone posting if they have never kissed someone. Just a ?

Kayleigh
January 7th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Starburst test? I can barely open those with my fingers! XDYou and me both. XD It's like the wrappers are glued to those things!

Anyway, er... I wouldn't have a clue, lol. I've never kissed anyone in the romantic sort of way before, and I don't think I'll be doing it anytime soon. I'd rather wait until I'm older, when I'm with the right person.

And this might be suitable for the T-Dome. I don't know; it depends on how far into detail some people go. *shudders and runs off*

digi-kun
January 7th, 2005, 08:57 PM
i prefer people DONT go into detail....anyways no i've never kissed anyone before...at least not mouth to mouth...sure my mom on the cheek when i was about 2,3,4? but otherwise nope

jynx
January 7th, 2005, 09:34 PM
I haven't kiss any one yet...

(voice from sky: Who on earth will belief you?)

ravenstorture
January 7th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Ryan says: Ryan says that another good test is to see if you can tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue. Ryan can do it, too! But Ryan hasn't had his first kiss.

Dark Magician
January 7th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Dont know, I'll have to bother mt Ex into telling me...

Flygon_Zero
January 8th, 2005, 12:02 AM
Ryan says: Ryan says that another good test is to see if you can tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue. Ryan can do it, too! But Ryan hasn't had his first kiss.That is supposed to be a good test, just like the strawburst one, but they are just theoretical....xD

angel
February 1st, 2005, 06:48 AM
I am i've had been told that i am.

Claire
February 1st, 2005, 06:52 AM
This thread's a little old, but not over the one month limit ^^
I'd say..yesh XD practice has made perfect ;)

~Dragonair~
February 1st, 2005, 06:56 AM
Im not a good kisser and I have never kissed anyone in my whole life except for my family.

TRIFORCE89
February 1st, 2005, 08:00 AM
Kinda weird poll I know, but hey, its one of few not done yet! :P
Anyways, there's a few ways to know if you are or not.
Either have someone you've kissed tell you, or take a few tests.
The cheapest, money wise, to take is the starburst test.
Get a starburst and see if you can unwrap it with your tongue.

Anywho, are you a good kisser? :P
I've never kissed anyone, and I don't like candy...so I won't be trying that test. But...what is that test supposed to prove? Why would I want to kiss someone that can do that? I don't want them to rip my tongue apart with their own. *is so confused*

Miyu-chan
February 1st, 2005, 03:59 PM
I've never kissed before... o.o; So.. I don't know? n_n;;;;

Kurosaki
February 1st, 2005, 04:02 PM
I've never kissed anyone. Not IRL anyways. I'm still waiting for that special someone to come along. Its been almost a year since I had a girlfriend now >>

mew42003
February 1st, 2005, 04:07 PM
I'm only 10...So I didn't vote...

~James

marillmonster2000
February 1st, 2005, 04:09 PM
Dunno...*Calls Someone I Have Kissed Before* No, I'm Not. Probably Wasn't Best To Ask My X Girlfriend Who Hates Me XD

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>
February 1st, 2005, 04:09 PM
hehe.... like claire said, "practice makes perfect" ^_~ i've been kissed a few times and it was great, but don't do it too often or it's not special anymore...what kind of kisses? i've had 3 borderline makeout kisses, but those were like 'spin the bottle' XD

[Technya]
February 1st, 2005, 04:40 PM
I didn't vote because I have never kissed a guy before so I wouldn't know any of this yet.

Vincent_Valentine
February 1st, 2005, 04:41 PM
well my ex girlfriends say I was so yeah...

SaRa*BeaR
February 1st, 2005, 04:43 PM
I dont know for sure...I have kissed someone before but they didnt say anything about me being a good kisser. So next time i'll ask ;)

Dark Sora
February 1st, 2005, 04:47 PM
I'd have to say...

I have no freakin clue XD Never kissed anyone, so there's not way of knowing XD

Corrupt
February 1st, 2005, 04:57 PM
um i belive i am even though i have only kissed 3 girls

Arcanine
February 1st, 2005, 04:58 PM
Like Heartless fighter up there (aka Dark Sora, aka Kevin XD) I never kissed anyone so I'm up the creek without a paddle on knowing if I'm a good kisser or not. XD

Shana
February 1st, 2005, 05:17 PM
I guess you could say I'm a good kisser. XD

100marios
February 1st, 2005, 05:31 PM
Woah, who brought this topic back from the dead, hehe.

Anyways, asking me if I'm a good kisser is like asking if a tomato is a vegetable. Beats me, hehe. (*Gets pelted with tomatoes for the bad joke*) I honestly don't want to find out until I'm older and more mature... and even then, not until I meet up with the right person. I'd rather embarrass myself with the one I care about than freely give away kisses like chocolate candy just to hone my "skills"... even if I may turn as bright as a tomato because of it, hehe.

*Runs off before more people could target him with those bright red vegetables/fruits*

Shana
February 1st, 2005, 05:33 PM
I'd have to say...

I have no freakin clue XD Never kissed anyone, so there's not way of knowing XD
OMG, seriously? WOW! I would never of thought that. XD

Raichu Master
February 1st, 2005, 06:27 PM
I'm not really sure... OO

Shana
February 1st, 2005, 06:29 PM
I think you would really have to ask whoever you've kissed before. XD

Kylie-chan
February 1st, 2005, 10:21 PM
I... don't know. I've never had a kiss and I probably never will. I don't understand why I'm so popular and liked on the internet.

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 12:05 PM
I wouldn't know. Unless my mum thinks so... which would be pretty scary considering that I only kiss her on the cheek XD

The Fallen
February 2nd, 2005, 03:26 PM
I wasn't confident at first, but then I "overheard" that i was an awesome kisser lol.

February 2nd, 2005, 03:56 PM
Errrr... Let me put it like this: I've kissed only 3 people. I've been told that I am by all 3.

NOTE: 3 people include my current girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, and someone I didn't know who kissed me for no reason at school. :nervous:

Eliana
February 2nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
Ew, kissing. XD I havent dated ANYONE yet and I hope not to anytime soon XD

Pokemon Master #1
February 2nd, 2005, 04:30 PM
I do it alot so i'm very good now.

mew42003
February 6th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I wish a Girl would kiss me...*Sigh*

~James

Dignity
February 6th, 2005, 05:33 PM
bur!! yes i am 15 out of 15 boys said so ^__~ and i am not kidding

Mr Cat Dog
February 7th, 2005, 02:59 AM
I've added an extra option to the poll called: I don't know yet. So if you haven't kissed someone, you can put a tick in that box ^_^ Sorry if you don't want this in Flygon_Zero, but there are a lot of people saying that they haven't kissed at all yet.

deathbyalice
February 7th, 2005, 03:18 AM
I think so...Why else would my bf try to kiss me so often?

Psychotic_Demon
February 8th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Does being forced to count...? >.> Well, other than that, I dunno. I havent found the right person. At least IRL.