PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew-Mew RP!

Suzu
January 7th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Okay... shiney has been helping me with an original tokyo mew mew plot for this RP, so here it is...

An evil organization, known as Etzieon has discovered the mew mew formula, and has the money, rescources, and every intention of overthrowing Tokyo, and soon the world with the power of their own Dark Mews. Ryou has caught wind of this. But none of the original mew mews can be found anywhere, so in a panic, he seeks out the nearest humans with the compatibility to become new mew mews, in order to give humankind a last hope

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Animal-
Attack & Weapon-
Looks (Normal & Mew Mew)-
Other-

==========================
Name: Satou Kiowa
Gender- Female
Animal: white tiger
Attack & Weapon: Ribbon, Sugar Rush! Satou Baton, a white baton with blue stribes (think a candy cane) with a litttle white ball and a blue ribbon on each end.
Looks: Normal- she has dirty blond hair, thats little bas her shoulders, it is layered and flips up at the ends. Shes about 53, with olive skin, and has gray blue eyes. Her normal clothing is her school uniform (the same as Berris)
Mew Mew- her hair becomes black, her eyes become ice blue, and her skin becomes pale. Her mew mew outfit is the same as Inchigos only she has a bow at the back of her dress and she doesnt have the poofy thing around the skirts bottom. She wears no gloves and a ribbon in her hair, her costume is dark and bright blue, rather then pink and red. She also has black cat ears, and a white and black tiger tale. in her mew mew form she gets super strength and agility.
Other- shes very sharp of tongue, and says the first thing that comes to her mind, how ever stupid it may sound. She is a bit possessive and will do anything to get what she wants.

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Name- Ryusousen
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Animal- Brown bear
Attack & Weapon- His only weapons are his tough claws, and brute strength
Looks- Normal- He has messy dark brown hair, and hazel eyes that shift from green to brown, depending on his mood. He stands tall, at 5'10 inches, and wears a black Armani suit.
Dark Mew- He grows much taller, standing at 6'9 inches, and his eyes fade to a dark black, the eyes of an animal. He grows claws on his fingers, and his "uniform" is a full set of brown leather clothing, shirt, pants, coat, boots, all of it.
Other- In his dark mew form, he becomes very strong, if stupid, and any time, mew, or not, he has an impossibly huge appetite.

Lily
January 7th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Name- Ami
Age- 13
Gender- female
Animal- KITTY <3
Attack & Weapon- Cerise-Rose; Weapon is merely a a flat baton, the color of silver with pink ribbons on each ends.
Looks (Normal & Mew Mew)-
Normal: Ami has straight pink hair going to her shoulders, with two buns tied up ends at each side. A yellow ribbon is nestled within the right, as well as a matching yellow dress with white laces. A pair of platinum silver boots serve as her shoes without any socks, along with trinkets of all assortments dangling on her wrists, ankles and ears. Her eyes are the shade of bright cobalt, with her height ranging at about 5'2.
MewMew: It's almost the same as her normal form- except a white ribbon ties her hair along with the two buns, her eyes are still that misty cobalt, but her clothing changes. It is still yellow, but with a slender figure attached to it with transparent white laces at the sleeves trailing all the way up her arms, as well as the end of the skirt. Pink buttons or designs decorate the front, with a pair of long white sashes flowing down her back. Two dark orange ears sprout of on her head, as well as a tail and disfigured paws. When in Mewmew form, her height is shrunk to about 4' something, but with an extremely agile and speedy capability.
Other- Ami is always cheerful, brimming with childish simplicity and optimism. Despite the situation, she will always keep her hopes up, no matter what, and believes in forgiving everyone she sees. With her usual happy-go-lucky disposition, it's very rare to see a person like her get angry. When she does, it barely happens unless there are some trivial occasions, such as her friends getting criticized or hurt.

Ryoutarou
January 7th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Name- Etha
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Animal- Bunny
Attack & Weapon- No weapon, the ability to jump really high, and super speed.
Looks (Normal & Mew Mew)- http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=42589, only with out the glasses, and white bunny ears and a tail.
Other- none

Flygon trainer
January 7th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Name- Eclipse
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Animal- Arctic Sled Dog
Attack & Weapon- Arctic Storm (no weapon), Blizzard(see before), Ice Trap (ice staff)
Looks (Normal & Mew Mew)- Normal, she looks like http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/motorcycleneko.jpg without the ears, and with blacker hair. When she's in her Mew Mew form, she gains greyish ears, and a long, wolflike tail
Other- She has an amazing sence of smell

Suzu
January 7th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Thanks for joining everyone! your all exspepted, we can start now.
=============

The Etzieon co. was a quiet, plain building, like any other on the streets of Tokyo. It stood 6 stories high, and had thick concrete walls. No one would suspect the workers there of anything strange, nor would they have guessed that they had any connection with the heros that the city had grown to love. But the heroes were gone, and the city was safe from attackers. Everyone could rest easy.

Mr. President, the reports you requested.
A young man entered a dimly lit room, it was empty other then a desk and seated behind it was a middle aged man, wearing a suit. On his desk stacks of papers, each of them involving DNA and genetic testing.
Put them with the rest.
he said simply, before shooing the younger man away. The newest papers read mew mew project .
For so long have waited for this. Now we can finally began stage 1.
He reached for a cell phone sitting underneath a clutter of papers, pushed a button and held it to his ear.
begin project dark mew.

I cant believe Im late again!!
Satou Kiowa dashed to school, already 30 minutes late, she wondered why she even bothered to run. Every day it was the same. She panted exhaustedly as she finally made it to her destination. It was an all girls school, exclusive, and difficult especially for someone who preferred not to pay attention.
She sighed as she walked up to the steps of the building.
Just another day.

Shiney
January 7th, 2005, 11:25 PM
I waked into work, just another typical day as an intern. Another long, boring, dull, horrible day. Things were boring now that the mews were gone, nothing ever happened. Right then, I would have given anything to liven the city up...

Flygon trainer
January 7th, 2005, 11:33 PM
I stumbeled into the building, just managing to get enough breath to scan one of my many cards on my keychain to a nearby reader. I had JUST managed to get there in time. I managed to stumble into my office, there I looked proudly at the shelves of neat, clean, ready to present fossils. sure, this place only worked with fossils as a sub-division, but I liked it anyway.

Ryoutarou
January 8th, 2005, 12:22 AM
I was on my way to school, when I happen to be coming next to a large building. Like any other building, but I saw something that caught my attention. 6 large men dressed in trench coats walked out, as I passed one I was given a cold glare. I shook it off and went on my way to school.

Mari
January 8th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Name: Orenji Yuuki
Animal: a rather uncanny light orange dove
Attack & Weapon: Ribbon, Orenjii raid~! Her weapon is a fencing rapier. The handle of the rapier is sort of rough; it's thought as a replica of a dragon's scales.
Looks (Normal & Mew Mew):
Normal~ Orenji has wavy auburn hair that reaches her chin, along with short bangs in the front and long one's in the side. She often wears her hair in pigtails, using a short blue ribbon. Her eyes are a soft green which always seem to sparkle. She usually alters her outfit from a white dress with pastel cerulean ribbon in the middle and has short sleeves; about four inches from her shoulders, to yellow shorts which are a few inches above her knees and a pale sapphire sleeveless shirt. Her shoes changes from short boots, to just plain sneakers. She has a slender frame and a soft, even fragile looking, fair skin. She's stand in four foot eleven.

Mew Mew~ Her hair extends until her shoulders, but contains its auburn color and her eyes changes into a deeper shade of green. She grows peach wings on her back, earning her the ability of flight, and her outfit will turn into a fit, orange sleeveless dress. She wears dark orange shorts underneath her dress and an armband on her right arm. She'll obtain short ginger boots and a leg~band with a small ribbon on its front.

Other: With unfamiliar faces, Orenji tends to be extremely shy. She is kind, sweet and is often worrying herself with other's problems. She is really gullible; believing whatever said to her promptly. She is slightly dense, often making mistakes, but always mean well. As soon as she gets comfortable to someone else's presence, she would speak up more, showing her ever cheery attitude, as well as she clumsiness. She also has a knack on pointing out the good qualities of others.

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 06:37 AM
OOC: It would figure I fall asleep while typing this up last night ^^;;

Name- Kurumi Tabikosho
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Animal- Fox
Attack & Weapon- A pink quarterstaff that is decorated with a baby blue orb on each end.
Looks (Normal & Mew Mew)- http://img34.exs.cx/img34/2072/winterfox1qm.jpg
In Her human for, she doesnt have the ears or tail. In her mew mew form, she wears what looks like the clothing of a maid, only better, decorated in brwon and red colours. In her Mew Mew form, she gains enhanced hearing, as well as increased agililty.
Other- N/A

Dragon Paw
January 8th, 2005, 06:43 AM
OOC: Is it too late to join? If not, heres my sign up...

Name: Kristen Frederick
Animal: A tan caracal
Attack and Weapon: A wand made of pure pink crystal. It can summon crystal energy and form into shards of crystal and shoot them into the opponent.
Looks
Normal Looks: She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a white shirt and pink pants. She also wears a white opal ring and a blue opal necklace. She is about 4' 10" and weighs around 90 pounds. She has tan skin.
Mew Mew: Her long hair is tan and she has tan tufted cat (caracal) ears and tail. Other wise she looks normal.
other: She has a good sense of smell and hearing. She is normally very shy but likes to be of help when possible. She is kind and caring though she has a few irrational fears and can be cold and unsympathetic if she hears about something happened to someone she doesn't know etc.

Suzu
January 8th, 2005, 10:07 AM
OOC: sure guys, you are all accepted =3
===================================

Commence First wave.
The President spoke solemnly into the receiver, giving orders to whom ever was on the other end. In an instant the ground beneath the building began to shake, sky became violent and filled with a dark light.
Most of the workers were evacuating as the tremor caused the buildings roofs to crumble.

Make sure the ones we have chosen stay. Stage 1, complete.
With those words he left the office, phone and a folder of papers in hand, evacuating with most of the people.
==============

there all there all of the ones who are compatible, this is the chance weve been waiting for.
Ryou spoke from inside the mew mew caf within the computer room, Akasaka at his side.

yes, but it appears Etzieon has chosen to strike as well
The older man stated, watching Ryou type codes into the computer, over his shoulder.

we have too, everything is set up, its a long shot, it wont be like last time, but if we want to save the city
With those words, and a push of a button , another earthquake began where the other left off. Only this time, it started somewhere else.

the mew mew project, we have to start it again.
============

What?! Another earthquake!?
Satou was standing on the side walk outside her school along with all the other students. They all evacuated after the first earthquake, and now another one had began.
She looked around, she was all alone, the class must have run off without her, in the distance she could hear chatter, and screams, but all she could see was a blinding light coming up from the ground, and the feel of the tremor beneath her feet. She fainted

Flygon trainer
January 8th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I nearly hit the ground thanks to the earthquake, then suddenly, everything blanked out...

An arctic tundera, with a large sled dog.. no.. the large ones were the others. My eyes were drawn to a smaller one at the front, that was trying 10 times as hard as the others.. suddenly, the ice cracked, and without thinking, i was there, as the sled dog managed to get her team out. Suddenly, she glowed a brilliant white, and i felt that something was.. diffrent.. about me

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 04:06 PM
I must hqve conked out at work, this could only be a dream. I was standing face to face with a huge bear, as tall as I was. The strangest part was, I wasn't afraid. In fact, i felt quite serene as i stared into the black eyes of the huge beast. It came forward, one lumbering step at a time, and it didn't stop. I felt it, not passing through me, but going inside me! "Wha?" I thought, but everything faded into darkness...

Dragon Paw
January 8th, 2005, 04:12 PM
because of the earthquake, I stumbled into a pine tree in my back yard and hit my head... HARD. I blacked out.

Suddenly, I was standing in the middle of a desert. I felt the hot sun beat on my skin. before me was a caracal. I stared int oits brown eyes in wonderment and awe. The caracal mewed and crouched low on the ground. It kicked up a storm of sand as it jumped, starit into me. I backed away as the caracal seemed to fuse into me. I suddenly felt strange...

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"It would figure..." I sighed to myself softly. I had just bought a new pair of earrings, and went to put them on, when the earthquake occured. I dropped them on the ground and couldn't find them after. After a while, another earthquake occured, knocking me to the ground, following with total darkness...

Mari
January 8th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Orenji was already seated at her desk, patiently waiting for her classmates to come when an earthquake occurred. Everyone in her class quickly dashed to the exit. Her teacher, clearly panicked, didn't bother checking if someone got left behind.

Orenji hopped off her seat and started making her way to the exit, but hearing a soft chirping near the window she decided to check it out. There was a baby dove, light orange in color, injured. Worriedly, Orenji carefully placed the dove in her arms and dashed to the exit. As they neared the exit, Orenji halted abruptly, feeling a strange sensation overcoming her. Darkness was all she could see, but she tried her best to keep the baby dove safe in her arms.

Suzu
January 8th, 2005, 06:15 PM
It was quiet, still, not hot or cold, it felt like nothing, a void. I opened my eyes slowly, standing across from me was a tiger. I could hear the giant cats deep growls as it pawed its was towards me. I didnt move, I didnt react, I felt calm. The black and white striped feline pounced on me, going through me, merging with my body. We were one now.

wh-what? Where am I?
I looked around, the tiger was gone, I was standing on the side walk, the same place as before

Flygon trainer
January 8th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I suddenly snapped awake, on the floor of my office. I must have been going crazy, the paleo-bond used here must be getting to me. I shook my head, standing up, getting ready to return to my desk. I was feeling dizzy, but at least I could keep working..

parallelzero
January 8th, 2005, 07:17 PM
What the? A fox? Where was I? What the heck was going on? All of these thoughts passed through my mind as I found myself looking down at a fox, in a forest? Man, was I going insane? I was just in front of a large building!

The fox walked up to me, and I assumed it would stop before me, but it didnt. It kept walking. Walking. Walking. Right into me! After that, i found myself on the ground where I was before, but I felt strange.

Suzu
January 8th, 2005, 11:30 PM
The Etzieon was quiet once more, now recuperating from the recent tremor, the office workers retuned to there work spaces, instructed to ignore the earlier events.
A young woman walked down the halls, avoiding any debris that had fallen from the ceilings. She was in her mid-20s, short black hair, dark purple eyes hidden behind thick, black framed glasses, she wore all black and a morbid exspression. In one hand she held a brief case, in the other, a cell phone. She walked up to a door, that read announcement on the door opened it, and stepped in.

this is Miss. Lane speaking, could the workers Kinashra and Eclipse please report to the board room immediately, thank you.with that she gave a little smile, and quietly walked down the hall, she paused at the door that this time read board scrawled on it, and made a call.

Mr. President, this is Lane speaking, they will be here with in minutes, and there orders will be given.

Shiney
January 8th, 2005, 11:34 PM
The noise snapped me to consciousness, and after mumbling an unrepeatable quesiton in Latin, I remembered what I had dreamed. "Strange, but-" And that's when I remembered what the announcement was, and this time, i cursed in english as I leapt to my feet, and darted off towards the board room.

Flygon trainer
January 8th, 2005, 11:37 PM
"that's weird" I said, moving away from my desk, and to the main level. Why would somebody in the fossil division be summoned to any meeting? people normally considered us total freaks.. either way, the board room wasn't that far, and withen minutes, I was there..

Mari
January 9th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Hearing a soft chirp, Orenji's eyes slowly opened. A smile formed on her face as she softly hugged the baby dove. Despite the ache she was feeling, she was more worried for the dove than herself.

A sudden yellow light engulfed her, and she could no longer feel the dove in her arms. She felt peculiar, but was happy. And seconds later, she could clearly see her surroundings. Everything was normal; nothing was amiss.

Dragon Paw
January 9th, 2005, 05:14 AM
I awoke on the floor of my backyard. ''"I guess thats waht I get for staying home..." I said to myself. I had stayed home becaus she had been feeling off earlier and thought it was best not to go to school. I didn't like school much anyway, what with everyone who teased her. I walked away from the tree I had hit and walked over the grassy yard towards my white two-story house. Istill felt funny, but I attributed this to the fact I thought I had blacked out.

I continued walking, hoping there wouldn't be another earthquake. I slowly made my way up to the door of my house. I opened the door and stepped inside. I decided I might as well get my meal ready. That meant I had my parents make me something. I had the cooking skills of a three year old.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 10:13 AM
I was very dizzy, and found myself outside of a large building. It was obviously owned by a large business company. I stumbled inside the building and sat on a chair inside the lobby without thinking, and heard two people being called over the announcements. I hope I wasn't kicked out until I had recovered.

Suzu
January 9th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Thank you for coming.
Miss. Lane smiled flakily, her face so used to scowling, she pointed to chairs for the two to sit in at the long meeting table, she took her set at the head of the table.

I and Miss. Nina Lane, the Vice President of the Etzieon company. The President himself has taken interest in you too, and has given me special instructions.
She moved her brief case onto the table, opened it and rustled through it, she too out a small silver disk shaped object, with a dial in the center. She placed the disk on the table and moved the brief case away.

Now allow me to explain
She turned the dial on the object, and from it emerged an ear splitting screech, a piercing sound loud enough to make anyones ears bleed , though Miss. Lane herself didnt seem to mind it.

The object that I hold here, gives out ultra high frequency waves, as I speak they are connecting with your brain waves and unleashing something in you You have been chosen, to posses powers unlike any other.
She turned the dial more, increasing the frequency, the sound grew loader.

"If this works, as it should, there animal DNA should react, they should become Dark Mews"

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 02:45 PM
"Can this day get any worse?" I sighed as I set my head on the back of the chair. It did too. I suddenly felt a hand pulling me off the chair, and dragging me to an elevator. He had said something to me about taking me too miss Lane, because of security purposes. We arrived outside the office, and he knocked.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 02:56 PM
My legs immediatly buckled, and I hit the ground, covering my ears, my tail slamming the ground as i whimpered, begging it to stop.. wait... Tail? whimpering? What the heck was going on? all I knew was that it hurt like none other....

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 02:57 PM
I cleched my teeth, yeling at the incessant noise. It was like there were glass shards in my head cutting their way through everything. My conscious thought stopped, and what I saw was a rage, I slammed my fist down on the disk, shattering it. It was then that I noticed that I was much, much taller, and was in a leather fanatics dream. I also noticed the claw marks on the table where I had hit it, and the matching claws on my hands. I looked up to say something, when I caught sight of myself in the mirror, and noticed the small, almost unnoticeable bear ears on my head. I looked over to the woman, and said "You've got some explaining to do, or I start breaking things..."

Suzu
January 9th, 2005, 03:25 PM
I wouldnt be so rough if I were you, unless you want to be the way you are now for the rest of your life.
Miss. Lane smirked, turning the ear spilling noise off with the turn of the dial, she placed the little device in her blazers pocket.

Now, earlier during the earthquake, you were merged with the DNA of a bear and a dog. There blood runs through you now, they are part of you, giving you amazing powers and abilities, you are now dark mews with powers greater then any of those of the Tokyo mew mew group.
She said solemnly, picking up her brief case and dusting the debris off of it.

You work for the President now and only him, do what he says, and your rewards will be great, you will also be returned to your former states, if you wish-
Her words were cut off as a knock on the door echoed through the room.

There are others like you, who wish to stand in our way, you have one job and one job only, destroy them.
Stepping over broken pieces of the meeting table she moved towards the door and poked her head out, she muttered some words to the security guard, about taking the visitor to the special room for questioning, before turning back to the two.

If you concentrate, your dark mew features will disappear, though its only temporary. Now, I have a job for you, meet me in the special room as soon as you can compose yourselves, is that clear?

==================================

Wh-where am I?
Satou opened her eyes, she was alone lying on the sidewalk the same place as when the earthquake occurred. She felt strange, dizzy and lost. She stood up, catching her balance on a near by lamp post, trying to remember what had happened. Nothing was clear.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"yes" I whimpered, trying to get to my feet, and failing. My ears were bleeding badly, I couldn't move. My hearing had become much more sensitive, and even with the sound gone, it hurt like heck.. Finally, I got to my feet, my tail low to the ground

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 03:36 PM
"Ow! Where are you taking me now!?" I yelled at the security guard. I found myself outside of a door, and the security guard opened it, throwing me in.
"Stay quiet until you're dealt with." He told me. Dealt with? What kind of place is this?

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I gently picked up the girl who was my fellow "Dark Mew" as they called us by the wrist, and supported her. "You think you're okay?" I asked, though inside, I was already concentrating on calming myself, and trying to get rd of my claws and ears.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Almost immediatly, I yelped and shifted away from him, in the dog's natural reaction to fear or suprise, as I pinned my hears to my head, not even thinking about changing back right now, my dog and human instincts were going crazy..

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 03:53 PM
"Relax, it's okay..." I said, unthinkingly using a tone I would to calm a wild animal. I had worked a lot with wild dogs when I was younger, and had been able to manipulate them into submission, but I hadn't even thought about what I was doing here...

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Almost immediatly, i bolted out the door, still scared, though when he was out of sight, I remembered what the lady had said about changing back into my human form for a while, and I focused on it, and I looked into a reflection to find that I had no tail, to my releif. i headed over to the room that she had mentioned, though I was cautous..

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I walked over, and found myself at the door with her. I opened the door, and held it for her, without a word. I may have just had my life ruined, but I could still show courtesy to others...

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I went into the room, though still shying away from him. I was hardly even looking at him, I was too paniced right now. I looked around, noticing somebody else, but not really caring..

Suzu
January 9th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Miss. Lane sat quietly in the dimly lit room with the girl. She looked at her closely, something wasnt quiet right. She knew that the enemy mew mews, new about there plans, and that this girl could very well be a spy.

Im sorry for the inconvenience, this is a big company, we can just have anyone walking around freely, you understand, and with the recent earthquake.
She discreetly took the circular device out of her blazer pocket, she turned the dial, quickly, causing it to emit the screeching sound once more.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Since I too was in the room, i fell to the ground again, unable to bear the sound. pain.. blood.. death.. all of it was the same to me. there was no happiness.. only sorrow.. it would never change.. I felt like i would never be happy or away from pain again..

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 04:49 PM
The sound. It was horrible! So horrible, that I collapsed to the ground, and was forced to cover my ears. When the loud piercing noise finally cleared, I uncurled myself from the circular shape I had taken on the ground. I felt weird, very weird. "What... happened?"

Suzu
January 9th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Laughing slightly, Miss Lane turned off the noise, tracing her finger tips along the edges of the disk shaped device.

How interesting, seeing that normal humans arent affected by the dark wave
She placed the little device back in her pocket, and turned to the other two inhabitants of the room.

This girl also has mew mew DNA, but she was infused by the enemy, she is a spy and must be destroyed.
Her voice was stern as she looked the girl over again, stepping over her she walked to the door, ready to exit.

Destroy her, and report back, that is all for now.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Destroy me?" I asked, now frightened. What had I done to deserve this? I began backing away from the other two people, and I felt myself brush up against the wall. Wait! I wasn't that close yet! I glanced over my shoulder, and there was a tail! I then felt something twitch on top of my head. I had ears!? I was shocked, and it showed.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 05:13 PM
When I was givin the order to kill, for some reason it appealed to me. I growled, and almost without thinking, the tempature in the room plummeted, though I didn't feel it. I felt like I was gathering energy, though I didn't know why..

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 05:21 PM
I felt the temperature drop suddenly, and began to shiver. I looked down, and found I was not in my original clothing. I was no wearing something similar to what maids wore in this area, only it was coloured red and brown.

I noticed a flash of pink light appear around my right hand, and when it cleared, there was a bright pink stick with a baby blue coloured orb on each end. A quarterstaff. I figured fighting was the only way out now.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 07:41 PM
After a few moments, snow appeared out of seemingly nowhere, rushing at the girl, aiming to freeze her where she stood. I didn't know how I was doing it, but I felt warmed up for the fight..

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Out of pure instinct, I jumped to me left, avoiding the incoming attack. I watched as the orbs on
my quarterstaff began to glow, then I swung the weapon at my opponent

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Almost immediatly, I was down near the ground, ducking under the swing without doing anything to my skirt, which was a personal releif. Withen moments, the ice had redirected, though this time forming into almost a snake, though made of rushing, snow-filled winds. It paused, then launched again, ready to ice its foe..

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 08:04 PM
The icy attack hit me dead on, freezind me to the wall by my torso. I imediately used my free hand to jab the staff into the ice, trying to break it.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Once she was frozen, I created another snake and sent it to coil around her hopefully finishing the icing process. But I was starting to feel stunned by unleashing that energy, and I hoped I wouldn't have to dodge soon, because I may not be able to..

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 08:27 PM
I placed the staff in front of my body, and began twirling it rapidly, dispersing the next icey wave when it impacted, But froze my hand to the staff.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 08:39 PM
I knew I no longer had to worry, and it was probably a good thing as I leaned aginst the wall.She would soon freeze to death, and if she didn't, I'd just as soon wait till the ice melted and then turn the AC on really high. "mission complete" I managed to say with a smirk.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 09:00 PM
In one final attempt, I hit the ice one more time with the staff. Before impact, the orb lit up and the ice shattered, causing me to fall to the ground.

I quickly got up and took a vertical swing at her

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I wasn't in any condition to dodge, and i remember a feirce blow, and next thing I knew I was on the ground, dazed, trying to recover. i was pretty good with head blows, but she had hit pretty hard, and I didn't know what in it's entierty had been done to my brain..

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 09:41 PM
"Are you okay?" I asked, the first words I had said since we began. I hadn't meant to hit her so hard. I cautiously made my way over to her.

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 09:50 PM
I was badly dazed, and when I started getting to my feet again, I noticed that everything that was more then a few feet away was fuzzy. The blow must have compensated my vision. The first thought to mind was, oddly enough, will this affect my fossil preprations any?

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 10:42 PM
I had waited until now to intervene, but swiftly stepped forward from the mew mew's side, and held her off the ground with ease. "I hope you understand..." I said, pulling back one clawed fist. "That I have to do this, ot be normal again."

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 10:45 PM
"Wait!" I said, recovering fully from the daze. "If we're the Dark Mews, then the MewMews might be our main hope of ever being normal again. Lets get her out of here, then report back and say we killed her! we can stick her in a bag if we must do so to fool them"

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 10:51 PM
I whacked the guy in the stomach to try and make him put me down.
"I never did anything wrong! I didn't choose this path!"

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 10:54 PM
"All right..." I said, setting down the girl. I had barely felt that blow, maybe this form was a lot tougher as well as stronger... "Still, you don't think they'd search the bags?" I had to ask, planning wasn't exactly my specialty, but I had been in this sort of situaiton before. Granted, it hadn't included super powers and being half animals, but stilll...

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 10:58 PM
"Lemme rephrase that. We either stick her in a bag or carry her limp body outside, and dump her there, acting like she's dead. Then, we come back up here, laughing about it, and say we killed her. It won't be hard since you're with me, they'll just think I conned you into carrying a particurally heavy dinosaur bone for me" I said, pacing. "we'll have to be in our normal forms though, or we could get suspected by the normal staff"

parallelzero
January 10th, 2005, 03:45 AM
"Hey! Where is MY say in this plan!!!" I cried as I began to walk away. "I don't exactly know what's going on, or what to do, but I'm getting out of here, got that?"

Suzu
January 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Kinashra, Eclipse, report, what are your starts?
Miss. Lanes voice boomed over an intercom system, that had remained unseen, in the dimly lit room.

Have you completed your orders?

Flygon trainer
January 10th, 2005, 01:06 PM
"Completed, madam. We'll be moving her body out of here as soon as possible" I said, then to the girl in a quieter voice "Get down, act dead. Now." it was the only way that we wouldn't have to kill...

parallelzero
January 10th, 2005, 01:25 PM
"Uhh... okay?" I said as I went down to ground level, and rolled onto my side. I closed my eyes, and remained totally, utterly still. This was my only chance of survival, and I knew it.

Suzu
January 10th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Excellent, bring her body to the boiler room, we dont any remains showing up Then report back to my office for your next assignment.
Her voice spoke through the intercom, a click was heard and silence returned to the room.

Flygon trainer
January 10th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I scooped up the girl with considerable ease, and noticed that I must have gotten a lot stonger thanks to the transformation. I took off, though her weight slowed me down, and at the turn that would lead to the boiler, I went the other direction, getting to the back entrance to the building. I set the girl down gently, and disabeling the alarm on the door, i said "get going. Next time we meet, I won't be in such a good mood."

parallelzero
January 10th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"Oh...Okay..." I said as I began to make a break for it, but I stopped in my tracks before asking her. "Is there a way to become normal? I can't walk around like this!" I said, as I pointed to my ears and tail.

Flygon trainer
January 10th, 2005, 02:01 PM
"the boss told us to focus on our human forms. Now, go! I said, turning and starting to move back up the hallway. I was starting to get a headache from that initial knock...

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 03:11 PM
I nodded and began running. When I eventually found myself nearing the road, I made an attempt to change back by focusing on nothing else, and luckily it worked.
"What the heck is going on?" I asked as I began to walk home, taking a shortcut through the park.

Mari
January 11th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Seeing that school would be cancelled for the day, Orenji made her way to the park. She sat on the bench and stared at the cerulean sky, thinking about the incident that occurred only a few minutes ago. She kept on asking herself what had happened to the little dove and hope it was alright.

"What the heck is going on?"

Orenji tilted her head, to see who it was who just spoke, and watched her as she made her way through the park. There was something within her that seemed familiar, something that isn't quite easy to explain.

Suzu
January 11th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Lucky for us, the others are here, Satou
A young man stood near a in the center of the city park, he had light blond hair, and vivid blue eyes, a girl with darker hair stood at his side.

I still dont believe any of this
I said yawning, I was still sleepy since the earthquake.
One minute I was standing on a street corner, trying not to faint again, the next some guy is dragging me to the park, telling me I now have tiger DNA I can sue you for kidnapping and whatever else you did

Please Listen I already explained, youll turn back to normal when everything is safe, now I need you to go and contact the other two girls
Ryou sighed, obviously losing what little patients he had left.

Why dont you just do it yourself, I donno what goin--!
but before I could finish my sentence, he shoved me into the walking path of another girl about my age.

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Now what do I--" I was cut off as I felt myself hit something. I really should've looked up at where I was walking, instead of the ground. It was a girl, and she looked around the same age as me. "Sorry!" I cried in a panic. I hoped I hadn't of hurt her. "I didn't mean to! Oh silly me, I should've looked where I was going!" When I was finished, I was panting from talking so fast without breathing.

Mari
January 11th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Orenji watched intently as another girl arrived. The girl seemed to be two years older than, as is the first girl she saw. She was bewildered at the girl's sudden appearance as she felt as though the girl was here for a reason.

Being extremely timid, she was against asking the two. And she thought it wouldn't be polite to be all snoopy. She sighed inwardly. For once she wished she could open up, even if just a little.

Suzu
January 11th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Ryou! Why did you push me?!
I ignored the girl who I had just fell on, I was more interested in chewing Ryou out, looking back at the tree he was standing behind, I realized he was gone. My attention then shifted back to the girl.

umm it-its not your fault
I said nervously. She must have been one of the other mew mews I was told about.
What was I suppose to do again? bring her back to the caf right, thatll be easy.
I mentally argued with myself while the girl apologized, should I just drag her there? But there were others I was suppose to find, Ryou had given me basic descriptions of them. If I brought back the wrong girls, it would be his problem, I finally decided.

Its no trouble, Im a klutz!
I laughed a bit, thinking of a way to get her to the caf. Then something or someone caught her eye, a younger girl sitting on a bench. She fit the other description she was given. These two had to be mew mews.

uhh My names Satou! I work for Caf Mew Mew, and in honor of the resent earthquakes, were running a special, free coffee!
I put on a smile, trying to sound like I wasnt some crazy person making it all up.
============================

That was quick, you two did an excellent job disposing of her.
Miss. Lane greeted the two as the walked up the empty hall way.

There have been some new enemy devolvement, there are more mew mews then we thought, and they all must be taken care of in the same manor

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"Fine," I said, a scowl on my face to match my tone of voice. "Let's just get it over with. Do you know where they are?" I asked. I didn't plan on showing the same mercy twice...

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 04:51 PM
"Coffee? Uh, no thanks, I don't drink coffee!" I said, still embarrassed from running into her. That was when I noticed a strange light blue marking on her wrist, I had seen something similar before, but where?
That was it! I had seen one similar on my stomach, only it was red, and shaped oddly like a foxes tail. "Maybe.... I'll go anyways..." Matbe I could find something out.

Mari
January 11th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Caf Mew Mew...?

Orenji glanced at the girl, confusion written all over her eyes. She dared not speak, as she was still feeling uneasy with both girls' presences. She only gave a nod, then hopped off the bench. She hoped that was enough to let Satou know that she agreed.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 07:56 PM
I managed to get back in time to hear it, and said "for some reason, I don't think our powers are limitless. Even we need rest, even if we are stronger then they are" more what I was getting to was that I wanted to at least have half of a normal life..

Dragon Paw
January 12th, 2005, 04:44 AM
I walked into the kitchen and looked for signs of my parents. By the time Ihad searched the L shaped kitchen, I realized they probably weren't home and out to work. 'Sheesh... how long have I been out?' I thought to myself as I walked on the hardwood floor to look out the window that faced the driveway. Sure enough, both cars and the truck were gone. 'But then where could my sister have gone?" I thoguht to myself as I then remembered she had school. I sighed. I was home alone...

I paced back in forth in the kitchen deciding what to do. My parents rules stated I wasn't allowed outside while they were gone. So I promplty decided to TRY and make my own meal. I hadn't eaten all day....

Suzu
January 12th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Oh, okay, thats great!!
Satou grinned happily, though still a bit unsure of Ryous whole plan.

Just follow me, and Ill take you to the caf!

=========================

Thats understandable. Rest now. Be back tomorrow morning, the same time as always, you will be given the location of the enemy then.
Miss. Lane replied clearly, glancing at the two skeptically.

and if your late, of fail to show up we will send someone to look for you, and there will be consequences.
She smiled a bit, seeming to enjoy the ability to make threats, as she walked back down the hall, leaving for the day.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 12:09 PM
"Okay!" I said cheerfully, trying to act as normal as possible. "SO where is this place exactly? I've never heard of it!"
Cafe Mew Mew? That lady had said something about Mew Mew back in that building. Could they be connected somehow?

Suzu
January 12th, 2005, 05:08 PM
I dont think its far its suppose to be on the other side of the park, I think
I said pushing an overgrown tree branch out of my way. It was a big castle like building, I couldnt get lost finding it that easily.

Oh thats it!
I said proudly, as I noticed the caf at the far end of the path. I dashed up to the door and pulled it open for the two girls to walk in.

Welcome, to Caf mew mew!

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 05:10 PM
"Thanks!" I exclaimed as I walked in. I took a good look at the shop before saying, "Aww, what a kawaii shop!" There was pink everywhere, and the furniture was cute, the whole place was cute! "So, what now?"

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I walked out of the building, not commenting. If she wanted to make veiled threats, she'd find it a waste of energy on me. Right now, all I wanted to do was stop by a resturant and get something to eeat, I was practically starving...

Suzu
January 12th, 2005, 07:39 PM
N-now?
I repeated nervously, the cafe was empty, Ryou had only told me to bring them here, now I was stuck.

Hmm? Customers?
A tall man with black hair, neatly tied in a pony tail, poked his head through the main kitchens door. He came out wearing a waiters uniform and smiling politely.

I-Im looking for Ryou, he told me to-

Oh yes, you all must be the ones he was talking about. He has stepped out for a while, but until he gets back make yourselves at home, everything is on the house.
He smiled politely at all of us, I had no clue who he was, but I assumed he was somehow involved.

By the way, my name is Keiichiro Akasaka, its a pleasure to meet all of you.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"My name is Kurumi Tabikosho." I said politely as I bowed, the orange mark on my arm showing. "Thank you for your generous offer, Mr. Akasaka."
I took a seat at a nearby table, hoping something would be revealed.

Mari
January 12th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Orenji followed Satou and the other girl to the so called Caf Mew Mew without making a sound. As they reached a rather colossal building, castle-like in structure, Orenji's eyes twinkled in awe and delight.

The caf was really huge and all the furnitures were so pretty. She didn't quite like that it was pink, but she had to admit, pink made the caf slightly cuter.

As soon as they went in, a man who introduced himself as Keiichiro Akasaka greeted them warmly. Orenji bowed politely before sitting on a seat from the table near the other girl.

[Nee, David, I thought your name was Kousina~? =3]

Suzu
January 13th, 2005, 12:49 PM
(yeah, but he wanted to change it, even though he should know better XP)

She has a marking too
I whispered to no one in particular. I stared down at my right wrist, examining the light blue pattern, Keiichiro must have heard me anyway.

Ah yes, all of the mew mews have a marking, the injection of the DNA leaves a imprint.
He replied, he took my wrist in his hands and glanced at the mark. It resembled cat ears, on ether side of a heart, or something similar

parallelzero
January 13th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"Mew mews? DNA?!" I exclaimed as I overheard them talking. "What the heck is going on!?"
I needed to know everything. And now...

Suzu
January 13th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Keiichiro threw me a confused glance.
Dont look at me, Ryou only told me to bring them here
I yawned, I was suddenly feeling sleepy again, and went sit down next to the other girl at one of the tables.

Oh, I see. Well, I guess I should start from the beginning. Recently a company has stolen the top secret formula used to infuse humans with the genetic code of animals, this formula has been used before, with the resent heroes Tokyo mew mew. And now we reason to believe, that they will use this formula for there own purposes. Which brings me to my point

I sat in disbelieve, listening to Keiichiros story. Ryou had left some of this out, I couldnt believe that this could actually happen, was I really infused with tiger DNA?

You girls are very special, you have been chosen because you are the only ones with compatible DNA for the new mew mew project, you all have the powers now to protect Tokyo, and if this goes as far as we believe it will, the world.

parallelzero
January 13th, 2005, 03:47 PM
"That explains my run in earlier..." I muttered just loud enough so that Keichiiro could hear. "But why did I change when that device made that sound....?"

"Who am I kidding, I'm a 14 year old girl! I already have enough on my shoulders!"

Mari
January 13th, 2005, 04:44 PM
As Satou sat down next to her, Orenji smiled softly at her; her way of saying 'hello'. She averted her gaze at Satou, switching to Keiichiro, as he started explaining to them what was happening.

When Keiichiro had finished, Orenji blinked in confusion. She couldn't believe that her DNA was merged with an animal's. And she didn't have those marks, unlike the others because if she did, she thought she would've seen it by now. It was true, she could never belong. She was not special, not even the tiniest bit special.

Her eyes abruptly darted to the ground. Images of her laughing classmates, friends, and her older siblings flashed through her head. Just because she was a tad different from them.

She meekly shook her head, realizing that she was with others. She glanced at Satou and flashed her another soft smile and her lips parted slightly. She wanted to introduce herself to Satou but her she couldn't find her voice, and worst of all, it seemed that her voice was afraid to come out.

Suzu
January 13th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Im quite sorry about this, Im sure this in conveniences you , but its for the good of our city
Keiichiro said sincerely, taking Kurumis hand and looking deep into her eyes.

That sound? Have you had contact with Etzieon, Miss Kurumi?

What dose that matter!? Shouldnt we just stop the enemy and get this over with?!
I had enough of this, I just wanted to go home I glanced over to the girl I was sitting next whom had remained silent since we got here.

What do you think, and whats your name?
I asked resting my chin on my hand.

parallelzero
January 13th, 2005, 05:13 PM
My face turned bright red as Keiichiro looked into my eyes. He was a very hansome man, and when he looked into your eyes like that, it gave you a comforting feeling "I... think so..." I said, still bright red. "They had some sort of weird sound device, and then I transformed. There were two others, a guy and a girl, They helped me escape though." I explained, still thinking I was dreaming.

Mari
January 13th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Taken by surprise at the Satou's sudden question, Orenji lowered her head. Her lips trembled slighty as she was still feeling uneasy around Satou and Kurumi's presence.

"O-Or..." She started, her tone soft and meek. "I-I'm Orenji."

She kept her eyes at the ground as she waited for Satou to answer. At her school she was used to being mocked because of her name, along with other things.

Suzu
January 13th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Orenji, thats a nice name.
I said smiling at the girl, she was quiet, but she seemed like a sweet person.

So Keiichiro, what exactly do we have to do?
I stood up from my chair, but he seemed to be ignoring me.

They couldnt of created a device that quickly and they have already infused others
Keiichiro rambled, he glanced up at a heart shaped clock set on the wall above the main counter, it read 7:30.

Its late I would have thought Ryou would be back by now Miss. Satou, didnt he leave you at the park?
He asked walking over to me, he looked quiet serious now.
I nodded in reply.

Thats strange I was instructed to wait for his return, so he could show you girls how to use your powers but Please excuse me
He trailed off, turning and walking behind the counter, and disappeared behind a door.

parallelzero
January 13th, 2005, 05:46 PM
"Okay then..." I said to myself as I got up, and pushed my chair back in. I began to wander the shop, looking at the details. "So if this is a shop, where are all the staff?" I said aloud as I examined a pink jukebox in the corner.

Mari
January 13th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Orenji abruptly tilted her head upwards, hearing Satou's response, and blinked in confusion once more. A soft smile formed upon her face as she politely bowed; which meant 'thank you'.

She then stood up and strolled around the caf. She was waiting patiently for the said 'Ryou' to come, hoping he would explain everything more thorougly to them.

Suzu
January 13th, 2005, 06:17 PM
I smiled back at Orenji and turned my head to Kurumi.

I dont know, this place is kinda empty
I wondered around and made my way to the door, and peeked out one of its windows. Something caught my eye, someone, or something dashed across my view. A dark blur, I couldnt make it out in the dark.

We have a problem, Ryou is at Etzieon, he could be endanger.
Keiichiro quickly re-entered the room making me jump. He sounded nervous, which made me uneasy.

Why would he be there-
He wouldnt. We need to get him out of there, and now.

==============

The young blond man opened his eyes, wearily. He was in a dimly lit jail cell, the echo of water dripping from unkempt pipes could be heard.
Where am I? I was at the park and now? My head is pounding
He sat up from the damp floor, he was alone.

Your awake, and at Etzieon Co.
A mans icy voice could be heard through the darkness.

Now, youll tell me what I want to know, or youll be killed.

parallelzero
January 13th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"Oh no!" I exclaimed. If Ryou was as important as he sounded, this was bad! "So then how do we get him out? They think I'm dead, we can't just go waltzing in, now can we?"
It was true, and we didn't even know how to really transform yet, let alone use our powers in combat.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 06:27 PM
I remained in the building, preferring to head downstairs to work with my fossils. I didn't know why, they were the only thing that kept me with enough will to live. I got out an X-acto knife, and began working at the rock encasing a shoulder blade of a sauropod dinosaur. all the while, I was asking myself why I didn't just end it....

Mari
January 13th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Orenji suddenly stopped pacing around the room, hearing the arrival of a rather anxious Keiichiro. Her eyes widened as he said the Ryou, whome ever he was, wan in danger. Albeit she didn't know much about the Ryou guy, she knew that he was really important and she felt as though she needed to help him.

She stood still, waiting for anyone to answser Kurumi's question. She was still too shy and afraid to speak up for herself, so whatever they do, she decided that she would follow it.

Suzu
January 13th, 2005, 07:43 PM
It may be too dangerous for you girls you dont know how to use your powers yet
He said trailing off, anxiety present on his face.

If hes in trouble, we dont really have a choice.
I said trying to keep calm, I looked around at the other girls, if we could transport, we could fight.
My head turned towards the door, I heard rustling outside, then a crash. All I could hear next was an earsplitting screech, the windows shattered inward, as well as the door in reaction to the noise and I fell to my knees clutching my head. A eerie silence soon followed.

I looked up at the door way, astonished at what I saw, a woman stood there, she has purple hair, just past her shoulders, what looked like shackles on her hands and feet, she was wearing a deep violet colored mini dress, and some kind of blind fold. On her back, were a pair of leathery bat-like wings, and perhaps cat-like ears rather then human ones.

Fear and panic surged through me all at once, my first instinct was to run, but I couldnt move...

parallelzero
January 13th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"This can't be good!" I exclaimed as I backed up. When I had fought earlier, I was transformed, but now, I was a weak little girl once more.

"Isn't there anything we can do!?"

Mari
January 13th, 2005, 08:03 PM
As the ear shattering noise had finally died out, Orenji, who's hands were clasped against her ears, slowly sat up, dumbfounded at the sight in fornt of her. A woman, atypical in appearance, stood before them, and she couldn't help but wonder where she was from or who she was.

Hearing Kurumi's comment, Orenji bit her lip, her eyes focused on the woman. She was slightly trembling as she feared that the woman might harm her and the others.

Suzu
January 13th, 2005, 08:16 PM
What are you doing here, who are you?!
Keiichiro stepped in-between us and the bat like woman. She merely smirked at his actions, her smile revealing inhuman fangs.

Your jester is noble, but useless.
She hissed, she appeared to be trying to hold back laughter. She lifted her hand, another blast of sound was emitted from her palms, sending Keiichiro flying back into a table.

Keiichiro!!
He must have blacked out, or worse, he wasnt moving.
What am I suppose to do?I was afraid, I didnt want to die, I held back tears, as the creator floated closer to us.

Will you not fight me back, child?
She asked coldly, reaching out to touch the side of my face, I was paralyzed with fear.
But something came over me, a feeling, I closed my eyes, and felt a calm, I changed

What are you?
She looked at me curiously, I felt different. I had cat ears and a tail? My clothing had changed now, and I felt strong. I jerked away from her and jumped back.
So this must be what he meant by transform

parallelzero
January 13th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I ran over to Keiichiro, and kneeled down beside the fallen comrad. "Wake up!" I cried to him, "Say something!" I noticed that that girl from earlier had transformed. Things were looking up.

Mari
January 13th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Orenji watched in horror as Keiichiro flew past her and slammed against a table. She slowly backed up, crawling towards him. Kurumi was was trying to wake him up but, alas, he didn't.

Her eyes then darted to Satou as she tranformed. Cat-like ears and tail suddenly appeared on her, and her clothes altered. Then, bewildered, but slightly afraid, of Satou's sudden transformation, Orenji clutched Kurumi's shirt.

Suzu
January 13th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I looked down at my new outfit, my tail twitched anxiously. My ears then picked up the sound of Kurumis voice, I glanced back at her, Orenji and Keiichiro, who still wasnt moving. This looked bad.

So you are willing to fight me are you?
The bat-ladys voice sounded clearer now, more hissy. She hovered a few feet from me, kicking over a surviving table as it go in her way.

Why are you doing this what did we ever do!?
I yelled, clenching my fist. I would have attacked her if I would have known how.

You are an enemy, like it or not child, you are involved.
She muttered in her hissy voice, she then inhaled deeply, and let out a blood curdling scream, the force of the sound alone was enough to knock me back, the sound wasnt as bad, but the pure force was more powerful then you would think. I hit the wall, hard, and slid down. My ears ringing.

Is that all you are willing to do?
She asked me calmly, hovering closer. I slowly got up, my head hurt, but it wasnt like I had a choice.

Just go away!
I yelled, in an instant I felt a warmth in my hands, a baton like object appeared in them. I clutched it in astonishment. Words formed in my head. Sugar Rush
I pointed the tip of the baton at the bat, and a Frisbee type blast emitted from it. I caught her off guard, it hit, sending her back a ways, but it wasnt enough, she caught herself and hovered back towards the door.
She didnt look amused.

Cant you guys help me?!

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 04:09 AM
Still no movement from Keiichiro. This wasn't good. I felt my heart begin to call out, call out to something, but I didn't know what. Then, something began to glow in my front pocket, and when it was finished, I was transformed again. "I'm ready!"

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Orenji quickly released her grip on Kurumi's shirt as she saw her transforming. She backed away, again afraid of the sudden transformation, not as much as the first time she saw Satou gain cat-like ears and a tail, but still afraid.

It took her a while to realize that she couldn't help, and mentally scolded herself afterwards. She hugged her knees close to her and shut her eyes. She kept on telling herself that she could transform too, but, during every second that had passed, she was starting to deny that she could.

Within moments, an image of the baby dove she rescued formed in her head. The dove chirped happily, as if telling her something. And after that, she felt a weird aura inside of her. She slowly stood as an orange light engulfed her. As the light faded, she gained peach wings on her back, and her clothing had altered. Even her hair changed; it grew longer!

Abruptly, another light shone, but this it was on her palm. The light dimmed out after a few seconds, and in front of her was a rapier. She was surprised at the sudden appearance of the sword, but was delighted, nonetheless. If she were to fight, it was better using the weapon she was skilled at.

She gave a nod to Satou, showing her that she was ready as well, and walked towards Kurumi, sword pointed at the bat-like woman.

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 02:23 PM
(David will be taking over as Ryou from now on, as I can not keep up with 5 characters @.@)

All right!
I smiled, now feeling a bit more reassured as Kurumi transformed.

Ribbon, Sugar Rush!
I called out, my attack was sent flying towards the bat, whom easily dodged it. She then fired another blast from her palms, it completely missed us and hit the back door Keiichiro had disappeared into earlier.

What is she?
I whispered to myself, as she sent another blast hurt tiling towards us

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I swung around to pick up Keiichiro as the attack moved in on us. I quickly jumped aside and set him down, and jumped out of the attacks way, barely making it, landing safely behind the strange girl.

"Chestnut Staff!" I called for some reason, I didn't even know where the words came from. A bright light shone above my hand, and when it cleared, the same staff with the pink rod and blue orbs on each end appeared, landing safely in my hand.

"You're gonna pay now!" I cried as I pointed the staff off to my side. "Ribbon, Chestnut Zapper!" I cried out of nowhere as I began spinning the staff in a circle, the orbs lighting up. The orbs were emitting a strange energy off in front of the center of the rod, and it formed a medium sized ball of lightning. I stopped spinning the staff and hit the ball with the staff, using my right hand only, the ball aimed at the girl.

============

"Tell you? You have to be kidding me!" Ryou snickered as he examined the area around him. No visible way out. "You think I'd tell you? Just like that?

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 03:14 PM
The girls head darted around, and noticed Kurumi.
Ribbon! Sugar Rush!
She managed to dodge my blast, but Kurumis hit her in the back, sending her flying towards the ground.

heh it looks like Im done here.
She giggled, in a twisted way. In a puff of smoke she turned into an actual bat, and fluttered out where the door used to be.

She just left?!
I sank down to my knees in pure exhaustion , and looked around at what use to be the caf, now in ruins.
I glanced over at Keiichiro and Orenji, he was starting to wake up.
=======================

Tell me how the Mew Wave works. Dont think your not disposable, it coming from you simply saves us time, and money and on the bright side, you live
The mans voice perced the darkness, and the click of a gun loading could be heard

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 03:20 PM
"Eh!? What the heck was that about!?" I exclaimed before I returned to my original form. I reached into my pocket, looking for the object that had lit up before my transformation. I pulled out a strange charm. Oval, white, and it had a strange inscription on it. "How did that get in there?"

=============
I'd like to see him hit a cat Ryou thought to him self as he suddenly became a small cat, and dashed for the exit. I need to get back, and now!

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Orenji inwardly sighed as she saw the woman leave. She transformed ad she had the weapon, but she didn't really want to hurt the anyone so she made no further move when the woman attacked Kurumi and Satou.

She noticed that she transformed again, back to her normal form, and dropped to her knees. She then focused on Keiichiro as he started to regain conciousness.

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 06:02 PM
(Okay, were going to bring the original mew mews back into the plot one by one, so in your next post just add at the top which one you would like to play. Im going to take Berii )

I turned back to normal and sighed, stepping over what used to be a chair and peered over Kurumis shoulder.
What the heck is that, some kind of brooch?
I asked tilting my head to the side, until I noticed Keiichiro was awake.

Hey, your awake!
I said smiling at Keiichiro, who sat up slowly, holding his head. He looked around at the caf and sighed heavily.

The caf got a little So how are you feeling!?
I tried not to laugh.

Ill be fine, its just a bump, but you girls, you managed to chase her off I believe, your all stronger then I would have expected.
He said smiling politely.

Stupid beast!!
The firing of gun shots echoed through the damp room as the little gray kitten, managed to escape.

Send out security, find him!!!
The president spoke into a walky-talky.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 06:10 PM
(By popular demand, Ichigo. Stop threatening me people, ~nya ><)

"So tired..." I moaned as I wandered over to Keiichiro, tripping over my own feet on the way. "There is one thing thats been bugging me. You said there were Mew Mews before us? What happened to them?"

==============

That was easy Ryou thought to himself as he sped down the dark, gloomy halls of the building. He was almost out of the building, when something caught his eye. A ribbon, a dark pink ribbon to be exact. Ryou took a whiff of it, and picked it up in his mouth. This belongs to Ichigo! Maybe they're here?! At that, he left the building, and transformed to his normal self, speeding towards the cafe.

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I cant believe he got away so easily.
Miss. Lanes voice seemed to hum through the blank walls of Etzieon Co. She was standing near the presents desk, as he sat behind it typing furiously.

Not now, Lane, cant you see Im busy!
He snapped back, erasing the forming sneer from her face.

I did my job, now you do yours and by the way, the prodigy you chose, let the little fox escape.
She replied, turning to leave the room.
I believe its time I had a word with him
=========================================

The other mew mews?
Keiichiro repeated, trying to stand up, he steadied himself on one of the surviving counters.
I walked over, curios myself to find out what had happened.

Well, as you all know, about 2 years ago Tokyo was once again threatened, and to protect it, we called upon the citys heroes one again, Mew Ichigo, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, Zakuro, and Berrii protected of us, but afterwards, they were returned to there human forms, the girls all went there separate ways
Ichigo, ran off to England with her love, Zakuro left for Italy on an acting job Im not really sure what happened to the other girls we tried to regain contact with them but they seemed to have disappeared
He finished, he had a sad look in his eyes, from the thought of the past.

Thats sad and a little odd, they just, disappeared?
I asked frowning, Keiichiro nodded in reply.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Really? I'm sorry I brought it up, those memories must have been painful for you." I said sadly as I went to walk away, but a figure suddenly rushed through the door, panting loudly.

"Keiichiro! Take a look at this!" Ryou panted as he threw the ribbon at Keiichiro, and fell to the ground,

"He fainted..." I informed Keiichiro after taking a look at him. "He should come to in a few minutes."

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 06:53 PM
[i]I wonder what happened to them..

Orenji sat still, listening intently at what Keiichiro had said. It was awfully distressing that all of them went there seperate ways. Especially since it seemed like they would have done a lot of good for everyone.

All of a sudden, a blonde-haired guy ran to Keiichiro, giving him a ribbon before passing out.

"W-" Before she could even say a word, she halted abruptly, uable to speak. Her words and her voice weren't working...again. As before, it felt as though it was afraid to come out; making her afraid to speak.

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 07:09 PM
(Sure guys, there yours ^^)

R-Ryou!!?
I called out his name in shock as he dashed past her and threw some kind of ribbon to Keiichiro. Although shock was soon over come with annoyance as he did abandon me in the park.

Where the heck have you been!? How could you leave me like that!?
I yelled, until I heard Kurumi say He fainted, then I knelt down to get a closer look.

He looks okay, just tired and a bit scratched up.
Keiichiro sighed, with a bit concern, as he knelt down to pick up the ribbon and examined it closely.

Girls stay here with him, I want to run a quick test on this if the computer room is still there.
He said quickly, looking a bit anxious, before disappearing yet again into what was left of the room behind the counter.

Gladly, when he wakes up, hell be getting an ear full from me.
I muttered flatly.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"Hey, it looks like he's coming too!" I called as Ryou rolled onto his back, and opened his eyes slightly. He jumped up with a start.

"Where am I? What happened!?" he called before placing his right hand on his left shoulder. I figured he might have injured it slightly.

"I wouldn't know. You tell us!" I exclaimed.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:06 PM
The next morning seemed normal, apart from my eating of an entire box of cereal, and still being hungry afterwards. I proceeded to walk to Etzion, after all, I needed the fresh air. Frankly, i just wanted to be left alone at this point, but form what the woman had told me, being left alone seemed to be the farthest thing from happening...

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Have a nice nap, you deserter?
I asked him bluntly and threw him a glare as he woke up as Keiichiro walked back in.

Ryou I scanned the ribbon it had traces of Ichigos DNA on it.
He said solemnly, traces of disbelief could be heard in his voice.

Where on earth did you find it?
======================================

Guard, have Ryusousen report to my office, now
Miss. Lane buzzed through her desks intercom, she was sitting in her office, but she wasnt alone

There is someone I want introduce him too

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"Sure, if you can call getting taken hostage deserting!!!" Ryou yelled back fiercly as he stood up, and walked over to Keiichiro. "I found it in that building. I thought the scent resembled hers..."

"Hers? Ichigo?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Isn't she in London?"

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:41 PM
It didn't take me long after a guard told me to see miss lane, and I was right outside her office, when i decided not to knock, instead I just opened up the door. I didn't need to show her courtesy, as long as I followed orders...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 08:44 PM
I was still in the fossil rooms, having worked all night. It was like this every day. I never slept, never ate anything besides what was needed to survive. as several had said, I needed a caretaker, and something else to make me happy besides just my fossils. But for now, there was nothing.

Ryoutarou
January 14th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Name: Anzu Tanaka
Gender- Female
Animal: Black Rabbit
Attack & Weapon: ZZ Syth, Zoom bell (uses a bell to fire a small blast of energy)
Mew Mew only: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/Hyperdash/cat_reaper_girl.jpg
Other-Shes a quite girl, does what shes told no matter what. Sticks to a mission until shes done with it all.

=============
I stood looking out a window when I saw someone come in. A young boy in a black Armani suit. I walked up to him and introduced myself. Hello, names Anzu. I suppose well be working together now?

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 09:02 PM
(Okay blue, your in too)

Well we were stuck here fighting some bat freak!!
I yelled, scowling, even though his back was turned, and I expected him to ignore me.

Yes thats correct, she is or I though she was Ryou, you dont think that her disappearance, along with the other girls could have anything to do with Etzieon!?
Keiichiro asked in shock.
My attention turned to there conversation, this could be bad
==============================

Ryusousen , this is another one of your partners, since Eclipse has proven to be unreliable be nice, shes new.
Miss. Lane said with out looking up from the papers her was shuffling through.

Now I want you too keep an eye on her, go and get Eclipse, this is the location to your next job I want you to storm it, no survives, except a young man, Shirogane Ryou. We want him alive.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Definately. What I don't understand is the use they'd serve to them... Unless it was so we couldn't get a hold of them." Ryou stated as he shot a glance at the ribbon and muttered something that sounded like "Ichigo"

"Then what should we do?" I asked.

Ryoutarou
January 14th, 2005, 09:11 PM
You know, if were going to fightWhats the point in wearing that suit? I said giving it a glance before I turned my back to him. I grabbed my Syth that was hanging on a wall. Either wayI guess Im ready. I said as hooked the syth onto my back.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"This suit isn't for combat." I said, not really paying attention. I knew what had to be done, so I'd do it. "Let's go." I finished, turning on my heel and heading straight for the door. I wouldn't, couldn't think about what I was going to have to do...

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Then we have to save them!
I intervened into there conversation, stepping in-between them.

I have something that might help if he hasnt been crushed.
Keiichiro left the room for a moment, and then returned with a little gray puff-ball, with cat ears and whiskers, tiny wings, and an antenna.

This is R2005, he is an updated version of a tool weve used before. He has hundreds of uses.
Keiichiro opened his palms and the little robot fluttered out, and sat on Ryous shoulder, purring.

Oh wow! Its cute! hey Ryou, how did you get out of the Etzieon building, isnt security tight?

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 09:50 PM
"I have my ways..." Ryou said mysteriously as he headed for the exit. "Lets go outside, I'm sure you could use some air!"

I walked over to Keichiro by myself, and pulled out the charm. "What is this?" I asked him as I noted the odd pattern. "it lit up when I transformed, and I don't know how it ended up in my pocket!"

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Orenji watched all of them as they spoke of Etzion and anything else that relates with that subject. When Keiichiro had returned, carrying a little grey puff ball, Orenji's lips curved into a wide, sweet smile. Her eyes twinkled in glee. It was so cute!

As Ryou headed towards the exit, Orenji quickly followed and played with R2005, as Keiichiro said, who was at Ryou's shoulder.

Suzu
January 14th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Fine!
I stuck my tongue out at him and followed them out side, as R2005 fluttered off of Ryous shoulder and onto Orenjis head.

Hmm Im not sure but perhaps it could have something to do with the mew wave but thats a bit of a secret for now, Miss. Kurumi just keep in mind, you girls are very special.
He smiled politely at her, looking deeply into her eyes once more, before heading outside with the others.

By the way Ryou, the caf is a mess, we need to have repairs done
He trailed off, as he left the ruined building

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 06:09 AM
My face automatically turned a bright red colour when Keiichiro looked me in the eyes again. When he walked away I gave a quick, nervous bow, followed by an "Thank you."

"Yeah, Yeah. The repairs will be done by tomorrow afternoon." Ryou said, still continuing outside, "But what do you think our best option is for tonight Keiichiro?"

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 01:59 PM
As I made my way down to the basement level of the building with Ryusousen, we both felt an uneasy tension between the two of us. Finally reaching the basement we came to the room where Eclipse was in. I entered ready to drag her out.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 02:03 PM
I smelled them long before I saw then, and I was already with my ears and tail, growling. I was mentally steadfast on not leaving my fossils, and I was not going to go with them without a fight if I could help it... my tail was wagging slightly, but instead of wagging out of happiness, the sweep of it was short, indicating I was upset...

Suzu
January 15th, 2005, 02:07 PM
I suppose we should leave until then, most of the computer room is damaged, but we have a backup, so it should be okay for the time being.
He said looking up at the darkened sky, the street lights had been on for a while, it was almost day brake.

Should we stay, or is it safe to go home its almost mourning
I said with a yawn, folding my arms across my chest, and shivering a little

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 02:10 PM
"You stay." Ryou said, well more like demanded. "It's Saturday right? You don't have school, so you can start working after the repairs are done." He snickered.

"Working? Come again!" I exclaimed. "I don't remember you saying anything about a job!"

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 02:12 PM
As I entered the room I found Eclipse unwilling to go with us. Youre coming with us weather you like it or not, these are orders. I told her as she glared at me.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 02:16 PM
"Too bad! I'm not going!" I said, my growl not quieting any. I lowered my head slightly, as the room tempature began to drop rapidly, making the condition perfect for me to launch any of my ice attacks. I didn't yet though. I wanted to see if he'd really attempt to force me..

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 02:23 PM
I took my Scythe from my back and clenched it with both hands. I walked up to Eclipse and raised the weapon in a threatening manner. Either you come with us by choice or Ill force you to come with us. Either way you will not stop me from my mission. I said in a cold voice.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 02:23 PM
"Eclipse," i said, stepping forward, but not changing form yet. "Please, don't make us force you. I don't want to have to." I begged, a haunted look in my eyes.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 02:29 PM
My eyes flicked to the scythe, and to the being carrying it, when I launched my ice storm, preparing to ice the whole room, aside from my precious fossils. They would not be touched, or harmed. I would make sure of this...

Suzu
January 15th, 2005, 02:29 PM
You must have hit your head when you fainted if you think were just going to work for you.
I muttered beginning to walk away, I was tired, and I had stayed out all night, I wanted to sleep.

Miss. Satou it pays $10 an hour.
Keiichiro said cheerfully. R2005 parroted his words over and over again.

What time do we start?

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Zoom bell! I yelled as a mass of green energy came out from my bell. It blasted the ice around me , I fired multiple beams until all the ice had gone. Im sick of this I muttered.

I came running up to Eclipse and brought my scythe to her neck. Now you listen, youre coming with us weather you like it or not. Im sure you wont like the outcome if not. She gazed back at me with cold eyes and I realized this threat would not work. So I stepped over to a few over fossils. Hmmcome with us now or you can say goodbye to these bones of yours. I said as I held my zoom bell aimed towards the fossils.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM
"I'll work for free, but thanks anyways!" I exclaimed, expecting everyone to stare at me in awe. "There are more important things in life then money, I want to work for free."

"You're a messed up kid." Ryou said to me before he walked away.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Seeing that my fossils were in danger, i whimpered and let the tempature return to normal, and said "Okay, okay, I'll come with you. Just don't hurt my fossils!" the fossils were my one and only joy in life, and several people that had to deal with me when I was going on about fossils said I needed a boyfriend, badly, though I was always too interested in my fossils to be interested in such a stupid thing as boys..

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Very well then I trailed off as I took a tray of her fossils and put them into a small black bag I had on my back. You get them back when were donethat is if youre not dead yet. I remarked as we headed out the door.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 02:50 PM
I followed, muttering incoherently that he was going to break the fossils if he kept them there. My eyes never looked away from that bag that he now carried, and my mind never ever strayed from the fossils withen it. I was obsessed. Heck, even at home I had a fossil collection, though not as massive as the one here..

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 02:57 PM
OOC: I'm a girl Rachel XD

As we made our way out of the building I took a zoom bell from my wrist and threw it to Eclipse. Hereyou might need this, if you have any problems with the others this should help you out. I said as we made our way back out. And dont keep your mind on these bones, the mission is much- more important. And if you get in my way, be warned I will do all I must to finish the mission. I said as I glared at her.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 03:10 PM
OOC: and I'm sleepy.

IC: "Shut it." I growled. Once seperated fully from my fossils, i was in a VERY bad mood. I caught the bell thing she threw towards me without much effort, though I was steamed, and I fell to silence, though a low, continuous growl came from my throat.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 04:48 PM
OOC: Ow. OW! stop poking me, I'm posting, I'm POSTING ALREADY!

IC: Soon, we were outside the pink building, the cafe we were sent to. "All right, let's get this over with." i said sleepily, cracking my knuckles, and looking around to see if anyone was watching before I changed into my mew form.

Suzu
January 15th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Before I could make a comment on Kurumis statement, R2005 began beeping uncontrollably.
Whats the matter with him?
I asked concern in my voice.

He senses something
Keiichiro answered his eyes darting around, something was about to happen.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 05:06 PM
"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked before beginning to run in the direction the R2005 was beeping at. Whatever it was, it was on the other side of the cafe. I rushed over to the side of the building, and peered over, seeing those guys from earlier, and a new addition.

"What are you doing here!?" I called as I appeared from my hiding place, ready to transform if needed.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"What we're doing here." I said, in a calm voice, despite my annoyance. "What we're doing here, is getting the man named ryou, and killing all of you." I said, clenching my fists, and holding out my claws at the ready.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 05:37 PM
I glanced back. Nobody else had come yet, and i thought of it best not to transform unless he attacked. Either way though, that guy was mine. "You'll have to get through me first!" I exclaimed confidently as I assumed a ready position.

Suzu
January 15th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Kurumi!!!
I chased after her, and peered around the building, it looked like there were other mew mews, and they were after Ryou. I quickly transformed and stepped behind her.
"Mew Mew Sugar Metomorpha-sis!"

Why do you want him anyway, hes pretty obnoxious, and besides, we dont want to fight you.
I said calmly tapping Mew Kurumi on the shoulder to alert her to my presents, eyeing the boy critically.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"Way to take the quiet approach and transform when they least expect it." I whispered to her sarcastically. "If we don't fight, they'll take Ryou. We Can't let that happen!!!" I said, now raising my voice, and my fist.

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Eyeing what I thought to be the weaker of the girls, I went after the one that had yet to transform. "Best get this over fast! I yelled as I rushed towards her with my scythe.

Suzu
January 15th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Ribbon, Sugar Rush!!
I sent an attack in the way of the girls knocking it away from Kurumi.

This is why I transformed, chestnut girl.
I laughed a bit, teasing her, and prepared to send another attack.

Ribbon, Sugar Rush!!
The frisbee shaped blast was sent hurt tiling towards the girl

Mari
January 15th, 2005, 06:29 PM
As R2005 began to beep uncontrollably, Orenji tightened her grip on him. She watched as Kurumi and Satou took off, chasing the rather obnoxious boy who, as he claimed, wanted to kill all of them.

With R2005, Orenji followed them, keeping a quiet but hasty pace. She glanced at the boy cautiously. His words were not meant as a joke, much to her dismay, and seemed ready to attack.

Orenji panicked as Satou started attacking. She wanted to help, but she didn't even know how to transform!

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I ran over to the right, hoping that the girl with the scythe would be unable to turn soon enough to change course. My heart began calling out again, and I noticed the small charm begin to light up again. "Mew Mew Chestnut, Metamorpho-sis!" I cried, a bright light consuming me. When it cleared, I had transformed again.

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I blocked the attack from the transformed girl with my scythe just before being hit. Dirty little I muttered under my breath. I took my zoom bell and let out a mass of green energy towards the one that had just transformed, hoping to catch her off guard.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 06:38 PM
I had no time to dodge after the transformation was complete, and took the energy wave head on. I was sent flying into the branches of a nearby tree, and plummeted to the ground.

"Chestnut... Staff..." I said, as I got up. The attack was stronger then it had appeared. No sooner then I had called it, the weapon appeared in my hand. I began spinning it in a circular motion, the orbs emitting electrical energy, preparing for the attack.

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Goodbut next time Ill make it stronger. I said as I grabbed my scythe and ran towards Kurumi. I spun it around a few times as I was about to attack her with a swipe.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 06:53 PM
"Gah!" I cried as I stopped my attack to dodge the incoming assault. I leapt out of the danger area, and landed safely on a nearby branch, where I successfully finished my charge. The ball of electrical energy flew to the right side of my body, and I swung the staff with my right hand at it. "Chestnut Zapper!" I cried as I hit it directly at the girl like a baseball.

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 07:12 PM
I tried to block with my scythe as fast as I could, but I was to slow. Ahh! I cried as I was knocked off of my feet and down to the ground. I arose with a sharp pain and realized I had a small cute on my cheek. You little I charged up my zoom bell and let go the strongest blast I could.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 07:18 PM
"Ahhh!" I cried as I took the blast, and was sent flying onto the grass, deeper in the park. My staff landed about 10 feet behind me, one end dug into the ground. I couldn't move. I ached all over. It was pointless...

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Running straight past Kurumi, I knew if I could take her weapon I might have a chance. I jump straight for it. I was able to reach it and came to my feet dusting my cap off. Ohh, almost had me worried for a second. I cheerfully said as I got my scythe ready in one hand and held the staff in the other. Least you cant use this now. I said throwing the staff as far as I could behind me.

Suzu
January 15th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I dashed after Kurumi and the other girl to the site where they were now battling, only to find Mew Kurumi weaponless. I leapt up as high into the air as I could and readied my attack.
Here it goes

Ribbon, Sugar Rush!!
I aimed for the girls back and hoped it would hit.

Ryoutarou
January 15th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Just as I was about to rush towards the girl, I felt a blast from behind me. Ahhh! I yelled as I was knocked face first into the ground. I struggled to get myself on my feet using the scythe to support me.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 08:53 PM
I began to dash towards the area where the quarterstaff had landed. I found myself in a garden, searching through the flowers for it. "Where is it!?" I exclaimed in frustration. I couldn't smell it, because the scent of the flowers was too overpowering. If I was attacked, I was screwed.

Mari
January 16th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Without hesitation, Orenji ran after Satou and Kurumi, oblivious to the fact that she had transformed whilst she ran in a panic. She halted abruptly as she spotted Kurumi in a garden, seemingly searching for something.

"'R-Rumi-san?" Orenji called, her tone soft; too soft that it was barely audible.

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 08:34 AM
My fox ears twitched as I picked up someone's voice behind me. I flung around to see Orenji. At this point, it hurt to move. Bruises and gashes covered my body from the many attacks I had taken, and I felt like I could pass out at any minute.

"Orenji, go help her!" I panted as I pointed to the battle behind me. "I'll be... okay..."

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Before I could do anything about Kurumi, I had to get away from the girl in front of me. I knew my zoom bell was getting weak so I let out only a green flash to blind her just long enough for me to escape.

I ran into a small garden like area where I found Kurumi standing bruised. Dont you ever die? I said as I tried to think of some way to get a close attack in. I grabbed my scythe again and ran straight towards Kurumi. Just before attacking I threw the small backpack full of Eclipses fossils

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 11:30 AM
"Augh, don't you ever give up!" I cried as I leapt high into the air, landing behind her. Something suddenly caught my attention in the corner of my eye. The staff! I ran for its landing point, beside a park bench, and grabbed it. I suddenly felt fatigued, and had to lean on it to support myself.

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Not till I win I said in response to Kurumi. You on the other had, I can see how weak youre getting! I yelled as I took one giant swing of my scythe at her.

Suzu
January 16th, 2005, 11:37 AM
dont forget about me!
I yelled at her, as I fired another attack. Kurumi looked bad, she couldnt take on too many more attack, but at least she got her weapon back. I looked around us and noticed that Orenji had finally transformed, I motioned to her to attack, hoping she would see me.

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 11:48 AM
"I'm not losing to you!!!!" I shouted as loud as possible. If you had looked closely at my eyes, it would have appeared that I had no pupil. The were pure brown. I ran at my opponent, spinning in the staff in my right hand. The orbs emitting a light amount of electricity. When I was close enough, I swung, blocking her assault, then stabbed the other end towards her stomach...

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I felt the strong blow to my stomach knock me back losing my grip on the scythe and dropping it. Darn you! I yelled as I ran straight towards her with my fist. No use in getting the scythe back now

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 12:08 PM
I felt like something had exploded inside. Like my fear, sadness and hate, were released, and wreaking havoc. Without saying a word, I ran at the girl again, and took a horizantal swing, the electricity shooting from the orbs.

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 12:18 PM
I jumped as high as I could over Kurumi, dashing for my fallen scythe. Got it! I yelled as I landed next to my scythe picking it. Alright, here we go again! I yelled as I started rushing towards her back reading to cut.

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I heard her land behind me, and flung around. I charged an energy shot, and hit it. My accuracy was off for some reason, and the attack flew off into a tree, missing her entirely.

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 12:38 PM
I kept rushing towards her as fast as I could, hoping to get her since she had missed me. As I was about to make my final attack I felt a strong pain inside my, I feel to my knees and dropped my scythe while clenching my chest with my hands. Whawhynot nowI said panting trying to breath.

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 12:44 PM
I suddenly changed back to normal, and fell to the ground in pain. I could think clearly again however. If whatever was wrong with my opponent cleared, I was screwed, and I knew it.
=======================

"Where did they go!?" Ryou yelled at himself as he ran in the direction of the battle, Keiichiro in his arms. He hadn't dared leaving Keiichiro behind, in fear that he would be attacked.

Suzu
January 16th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Ryou, Keiichiro, get lost, its not safe!!
I cried, firing an attack at the girl, as Kurumi had turned back to normal.

Ribbon, Sugar Rush!!
I cried getting a good aim and firing an attack at the girl, this could end it

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 08:40 PM
With the last rements of my power I jumped out of the way of the attack. I came to my feet slowly and grabbed my scythe as fast as I could, I stood on guard for any attack that could come my way. Knowing that I had almost no strength to fight left

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 08:46 PM
"I... won't... lose!" I cried as I shakily got back up onto my feet. I was panting heavily, and blood was rolling down my skin, but I didn't care. I began running at her, and went to swing a punch when I got close.

Shiney
January 16th, 2005, 09:11 PM
I had tried to sneak away from the fight, and it looks as though I had managed it. I was suddenly behind the tiger girl, one hand around her throat, the other with claws directed at the other girl. "Tell them to stop, right now, and i might not kill you." I said to the tiger girl, leaving enough slack in my grip for her to do that, but hopefully not enough to get away...

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 09:21 PM
I blocked the punch with the blade of my scythe, falling to my knees again I dropped my weapon. "Do what you're told...or that girl dies..." I said as I panted heavly.

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 09:25 PM
I began gritting me teeth as I examined the situation. I had little to no energy, they could've killed me by now, and they had a hostage.

"Why are you doing this! You saved me earlier!"

Suzu
January 16th, 2005, 09:26 PM
I winced eternally, yet inside, I didnt dare move. I didnt want to just call off the battle, Kurumi could win but she looked bad. I closed my eyes.

Leave Ryou alone, we dont want to fight you and would you kill, your own kind?
I whispered just load enough for him to hear, I didnt want to draw attention to us just yet.

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 09:30 PM
I slowly stepped back up. Still panting I grabed my fallen weapon, and used a near by tree to support myself up. "..You...just give up...now..." I said as I panted with my scythe towards Kurumi. "I honestly don't care what happens to me...just as long as we do what we have to...I'll be fine with death..." I remarked as gained my footing again stepping away from the tree.

Shiney
January 16th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"I won't kill you if i have to, unlike my partner." I said back, in a tone only she would be able to hear. "But as for my own kind, that's the reason I'm doing this. so I can be normal again..."

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 09:36 PM
I took a step back from the girl with the scythe, thinking of what to say.

"Kill me then!" I cried as I took a step forward, step forward, extending my arms.

Suzu
January 16th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Ryou tells us we can become normal if end this with Etzieon, we dont have to kill
I said in a gently voice.

If you help us, we can destroy Etzieon, and become normal you wont have blood on your hands that way

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 09:43 PM
"Fine then...I'll do as you wish..." I said as I slowly came towards Kurumi. "I've always been like this and I'll never be able to change." I said panting heavly. "I've never been like any of you, this isn't a transformation, this IS my true form. " I said as I came closer to the girl.

"I won't ever let anyone destroy Etzeion...not even Rysousen..."I said as I gave him a glaring look. "Now...as for you..." I said as I ran towards the girl with my scythe.

Shiney
January 16th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"I'm listening..." I whispered back, keeping my eyes on my "partners" and slackening my grip enough so that she wouldn't be hurt, but she still couldn't get away from me...

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 09:47 PM
I remained in that very position.
"Go ahead, take my life away!" I yelled, "I have nothing to live for! No family, home, or money! That's how I live! The only reason Im able to go to school is the fact that the church supports me!"

Suzu
January 16th, 2005, 09:52 PM
AH! Kurumi!!
I shouted out her name in panic, as I saw her being a attacked.

Stop her please!!
I begged, tears forming behind my eyes at her pitiful state.

Side with us if you really dont care about Etzieon, then do what is better for you!

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"No remorse...that's how I got this far. And no girl like you is about to stop me!" I yelled back. "This ends NOW!" I yelled running at the girl. I raised my scythe and swung at her as fast as I could.

Shiney
January 16th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Speed was never my best attribute, and I knew it. There was no way i could stop my partner in time to save the girl, but...

Faster than I knew I could move, I had let go of the tiger girl, and instead of at my partner, I barrelled towards the one she was fighting, intending to knock her out of the attack's path...

parallelzero
January 16th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I gave a slight smile before I recieved the impact in my stomach , and fell to the ground. I didn't know how deep the wound was or anything, but I was sure I'd die.

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 10:07 PM
I panted a bit after dealing the blow to Kurumi, I saw Ryusousen and called him. "Just leave the other girl!" I yelled as I stepped next to the fainted girl picking her up. "We'll take this one with us, she'll make a good hostage...I suppose." I said as I signeled for my partners and I to leave the area.

Suzu
January 16th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Kurumi!!!!
I cried her name, tears fell down my face, as she fell to the ground.

Your not going anywhere!!
I gritted my teeth and fired another attack at the girl in a rage.

Ryoutarou
January 16th, 2005, 10:15 PM
I leaped out of the way of the girl's attack. Taking some of the attack to my back I felt a sharp pain and almost droped Kurumi. "Argh...darn it! Hurry up, we need to get out of here." I yelled.

Shiney
January 16th, 2005, 10:45 PM
"Right." I said, leaping off in a completely diffirent direction, in case they tried to follow us, I might be able to draw some away from my partners..

parallelzero
January 17th, 2005, 03:38 AM
I moaned as I tried to stirr, but found that I had been lifted off the ground. As it seemed, the wound had not proven fatal, but it very well could if left alone for too long. What was going on outside? All I could see was darkness....

Mari
January 17th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Orenji could only watch in horror as their two foes took Kurumi and took off. She scolded herself for not helping, for not even trying to help. She had always hated fighting, but as for Kurumi's situation; it had gotten far enough.

"S-Satou-san." Orenji called meekly as she dashed towards Satou. "Don't worry." She continued as she absent-mindedly lifted off the ground.

She hoped that Satou would be alright, seeing that she was seemingly feeling a whirlwind of emotions. Sadness, frustration, and worry. Her words were merely for reassurance, as she herself was getting worried.

Orenji then took off and followed the rabbit-girl, soaring in the sky. Having the ability of flight would be her best asset for today, especially since the girl who took Kurumi was getting weary.

"Let 'rumi-san go!" Orenji cried; her tone was still meek and soft as she neared the girl. "Please?" She added quietly as she hated being rude.

Ryoutarou
January 17th, 2005, 05:54 PM
As I came face to face with the girl I knew I had to do something to get away from her. "Ok...here you go!" I felled as I threw my scythe at her. I ran off as fast as I could once I had distracted her.

Mari
January 17th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Orenji bit her lip when the girl threw her scythe at her. She wasn't the brightest of the bunch, but she could clearly see that the girl was vulnerable which means it would drown her with guilt if she fight with her.

She banished her thoughts, realizing that the girl had distracted her and flew higher, her eyes carefully searching for any signs of her.

Ryoutarou
January 17th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Anzu came to the back of a large building and fell to her feet. She rested on the floor, using the wall of the building as support to stay up right. "..heh...Darn, I though we would have been able to take them eaiser then this..." Anzu said as she panted taking breaths as fast as she could.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 07:26 PM
I ad managed to get out of there, and was on my own. I didn't care anymore. Let them find and kill me. It would be a mercy. I had shifted my appearence back to human so the most odd thing I could be considered was of being a harajuku girl. I was still paranoid though, constantly lookng over my shoulder to see if anyone was following me, and I stayed in the crowds. Finally, I went into a mall. If somebody was looking for me, it would be the last place they'd look.

Suzu
January 17th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Orenji!!
I called her name and chased after her from the ground, they were pretty high up and I had almost lost sight of them.
The girl and Kurumi were obviously gone, and so were her accomplices. I wiped tears of worry and frustration from my eyes as I stopped to catch my breath, and turned back to see if Keiichiro and Ryou were still alive.

Satou-san!! What happened!?
Keiichiro ran up to me, R2005 flew close behind him, whimpering.

There gone

Well, I do hope that they finish soon
Miss Lane said to herself, she was in a huge laboratory at Etzieon, around her were 5 or 6 men and women dressed in spotless white lab coats, working on a clear glass case. Inside was a pretty young girl with pink hair, she slept silently and motionless. Scientist surrounded her with clip bored, some were working on the case, monitoring levels, and flipping switches.

Miss Ichigo Momomiya Soon you will become obsolete, and a new breed of mews will rise. The true power of the beast will become visible.

Ryoutarou
January 18th, 2005, 01:21 PM
Anzu caught her breath and then dashed back to Etzieon, still carrying Kurumi in her arms.
Finally made it.
She was suddenly overpowered by an intense pain coming from her battle wounds, so strong that she was forced to drop Kurumi to the ground and fall to her knees.
so. This is it?
She whispered as he collapsed to the ground lifelessly, and slowly closed her eyes
Etzieon workers noticed her right away, and took her and Kurumis bodies into different wings off the building.

parallelzero
January 18th, 2005, 03:42 PM
What's going on? I thought silently to myself as I felt myself being carried away again. I was eventually set down, and I began to hear voices. I eventually regained the feeling in my body, which wasn't good, considering I had a huge gash in my stomach. I slowly opened my eyes, and there was a man standing over me.

"Ms. Lane will see you shortly."

Suzu
January 18th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Well, well, well I thought you would have been dead by now.
Miss Lane, hummed as she walked into the room, the other scientist dressed Kurumis wounds and cuts from the previous battle.

We didnt want you, but hopefully your friends will come around looking for you, are they still alive?
She asked smiling cruelly.

parallelzero
January 18th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"And why should I tell you!?" I demanded as I turned my head away from her. "If you think I'm going to tell you anything, you'd have to be insane! What am I saying!? You ARE insane!!"

It was useless, I couldn't transform for some reason. I was trapped until someone saved me. If they saved me...

Mari
January 18th, 2005, 06:15 PM
As she lost sight of the girl and Kurumi, Orenji made her way back to Satou and the other. She scolded herself for not being able to help Kurumi, just because of her guilt. At the sight of Satou, Ryou, and Keiichiro, she shook her head and dismissed her thoughts, silently hoping that she wouldn't be scolded. She then landed beside Satou, lips trembling.

"I-I'm sorry." She whispered timidly as she bowed apologetically. "I lost sight of herbut I-I could point out w-which way they went."

Ryoutarou
January 18th, 2005, 07:00 PM
I weakly opened my eys and looked around me. I seemed to be inside a glass test tube filled with water, I could see doctors working around me, and trying to do something. Just as I saw one coming towards me I passed out again.

Suzu
January 18th, 2005, 07:30 PM
its not your fault.
I said gently as Orenji bowed in fount of us, I forced her too look me in the eye.

We just have to find her now, okay?
I turned to Ryou and Keiichiro, who were already way ahead of me.

Take R2005, he has Kurumis DNA in his radar, hell lead you to her.
Keiichiro explained, R2005 fluttered over too us, the antenna on his head pointed east-ways.
======================================

The scientist in the lab room wheeled in four more tanks, all containing sleeping bodies, and parked them next to the table Kurumi was on, she was then strapped to it.
Calm down now
Miss Lane said in a lax tone, as she readied a syringe, filled with a clear liquid.

These girls they were mew mews like you, but have become human again.
Miss Lane explained as she injected Kurumi, with the needle.
But now the mew formula has worn off, and they are of no use to us
She paused for a moment too look the girls in the tanks over, one with short pink hair, and other with long blond hair, one with tied blue hair, and the last with short blond braids.

We wish to know the true powers of the mew wave, how it works, so we can further understand it harness its full powers.
She traced her fingers along the lid of the tank containing the pink haired girl, and smiled.

Now with the help of that injection you will have a new power, that to convert into your true mew form the animal you were infused with. Or you might just die.

parallelzero
January 19th, 2005, 03:57 AM
"Girls..." Ryou said firmly as he walked up to them. "I'm going with you."

=============================

"Get that junk out of me!" I cried as I began squirming, even though I was strapped down completely. "I don't know what the Mew Wave is, or anything! I just wanna live a normal life!"
I was force to stop squirming as I felt a large burning pain throughout my body. I let out a moan of pain....

Suzu
January 19th, 2005, 03:01 PM
It should take affect momentarily.
Lane said calmly, as the scientist finished with Kurumis wound. Miss. Lane motioned for him to leave and he slipped out, while she put a lid over Kurumis body, covering her in a tank like the other girls were asleep in.

Now, get some rest, youll become our ginnnypig soon.
She said softly as she left the room, leaving Kurumi with the sleeping girls.
=======================

Your Ryou, its too dangerous! Stay with Keiichiro--!
I said nervously, but Keiichiro placed his hand on my shoulder to stop me.

Ryou can be a great help you two please give him a chance, Ill be at the caf.
He said smiling, as if this was nothing. I nodded and he returned back to Caf Mew Mew.

Okay You guys ready?

Ryoutarou
January 19th, 2005, 07:52 PM
"wha...where..." I weakly said as I drifted from being awak to sleeping. I looked around me to see other girls in tubes like mine, they were all asleep and right next to me was the one I had brough to Etzeion. "Uhh...I'm getting out of here." I thought to myself, just as I had decided to get out I felt a pain rush through my whole body. A surge of power and pain like I've never felt before. All at once it came to it's peak and a wave of energy was released from my body.

I found myself on the floor, but I was not in my body .I felt...different.