PDA

View Full Version : When was your first kiss???

Dark Magician
January 7th, 2005, 09:19 PM
When was it??? also ya can tell us how it happen ;) So, here we go!!!

ravenstorture
January 7th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Ryan says: Ryan hasn't had one. Simple as that. Ryan isn't the kind of person who just wants to go out with someone if they are hot. Ryan has to actually like the person and have things in common first, and that has only happened once, but the breakup was mutual because Ryan and his gf never go to see each other because of busy schedules.

Dark Magician
January 7th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Ryan says: Ryan hasn't had one. Simple as that. Ryan isn't the kind of person who just wants to go out with someone if they are hot. Ryan has to actually like the person and have things in common first, and that has only happened once, but the breakup was mutual because Ryan and his gf never go to see each other because of busy schedules.

Amen brother!!! this dude is on the right spot but still, let 'em come guys!!!

Demonic Angel
January 7th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Mine was way back in 1st grade. O.o
There was this kid that would tell some girls in my class to come and meet him behind this tree, and he'd kiss us. He only kissed me once, 'cause I got scared that I'd get pregnant. XD

carrielynn
January 7th, 2005, 10:42 PM
I said it in the other thread, but I haven't had mine yet. I have no idea when it will be or if I'll have one at all. XD I suppose everyone does eventually, but I'm just too shy to have a boyfriend and stuff. :P

Stripes
January 7th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Go you girl! Yah me neither. When I find that right person then maybe.....

Dark Magician
January 7th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Mine was way back in 1st grade. O.o
There was this kid that would tell some girls in my class to come and meet him behind this tree, and he'd kiss us. He only kissed me once, 'cause I got scared that I'd get pregnant. XD

The pregnat part cracks me up!!! its funny isnt it???

Well mine was like 4.5-5 years ago on my room, just awesome. (remebers the good old days)

Jesus Freak Josh
January 7th, 2005, 11:15 PM
I haven't had mine yet but I'm only turning 13 this year so it's not like I'm old.
But I have plans...

Flygon_Zero
January 7th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Mine was actually very recent.

It was with this girl I'd liked for a long time.
We were talking and I guess we both just got tired of hearing each other talk so, um yeah.....xD

Geometric-sama
January 8th, 2005, 03:34 AM
I've never kissed anyone, and I've never had a boyfriend... o_O People don't like me XD

Pincushion
January 8th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Other, because Im so god **** ugly, I've never had a kiss...*wants NiNGi*

Geometric-sama
January 8th, 2005, 03:49 AM
You can meet up and he'll give you a kiss. XD Maybe. :P

Kura
January 8th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I haven't had mine yet..
i haven't even had a boyfriend yet
i guess im like PiroMunkie, i wouldnt go out with just anyone, i go out with someone who i truely love and stuff ._.
i wouldn't do it just for lust @@..

Shadow
January 8th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Never had one (I assume that kissing your mother and grandmother good night and stuff as a little kid is excluded).

I and I doubt I ever will...

*sighs*

John Denver
January 8th, 2005, 03:55 PM
I've been on a few dates, I haven't had a kiss yet though. I've come pretty close, literally inches away, but I just didn't want to. I didn't like the girl much, and I didn't want to give her the idea that I was way into her...

Meh, so I have yet to kiss somebody

Pokemon Master #1
January 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM
My first kiss was way back in 1st grade.Good times, good times :P .

BladeForever
January 8th, 2005, 04:12 PM
I've been on a few dates, I haven't had a kiss yet though. I've come pretty close, literally inches away, but I just didn't want to. I didn't like the girl much, and I didn't want to give her the idea that I was way into her...

Speaking of not liking the girl... I regret the one I had received in 7th grade... I felt so horrible like I had done something wrong. I was scared and kept avoiding her, it was all t00 fast. I knew darn well that I didn't have much feelings for her, I was just a desperate f00l. Indeed it was wrong but I still was in my young phase not really thinking of things like that. 1st kisses dont always turn out g00d... So, I wouldn't actually count that as a kiss I wanna remember. (sadly, things like that wont be forgotten)

~Blade~

Ciera
January 8th, 2005, 04:27 PM
My first kiss was about a month ago - with a fellow female. It was kinda involuntarily, on my part, but it was still a kiss ^^

And I won't lie - I enjoyed it, alot. Heh.

NiNGi
January 8th, 2005, 04:44 PM
duh..... do you mean chocolate? xD

Nope.... I'm not the playboy kind of person, even though girls think of me that way. They get pretty disappointed and upset when they start talking to me and ahem,*cough cough* 'showing me' things and I don't respond the savage way others would!! xD
I control my body with my will, and I don't get driven into instincts xD

Greed
January 8th, 2005, 04:56 PM
.___.; Erm.. if you mean as love's first kiss, then I hadn't gotten that one yet >.>;

But if you mean kiss of whatever, then yes, I have gotten them. From family members, unfourtunately even from complete strangers. @_@ Man, am I a sl*t or what? --; Of course, its not like I wanted it. ><;

*dies*

mew42003
January 8th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I haven't Yet...Exept when A Teenager kissed me on the cheek when I was 7.

Miyu-chan
January 8th, 2005, 05:30 PM
I don't have my first kiss yet. xD; *is too shy*

TRIFORCE89
January 8th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Outside of family members (I don't mean in that way), nothing. Never had one, or a girlfriend for that matter either.

Lol When I was in kindergarden I thought one of the little girls kissed my hand. A few days afterwards I figured out that they dropped a grape and it hit my hand. Lol

Flabébé
January 8th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Mine was about a year and a half ago. I had been going out with this girl for a month. I finilly leaned over and kissed her and her brother kicked my ***!

MegaDitto
January 8th, 2005, 07:42 PM
I have'nt gotten my first kiss yet.Chances are I will never.

Dark Magician
January 8th, 2005, 10:14 PM
So many ppl that have not kissed anyone yet, but, its better that way, You would not like it if you kissed someone you really love... Thats my oppinion.

Pounce
January 9th, 2005, 01:26 AM
7th grade? I'm in 11th now, so that's... 4 years ago o_o;

and I've kissed... *counts on fingers* five people total since then?

EVA-01
January 9th, 2005, 01:56 AM
i didnt vote because my thingy aint up there XD but about hmm 3months ago? XD hmm nice!

Enix-Zae
January 9th, 2005, 02:03 AM
Mine was around a year and a half ago. Altho it was great at the time, i look back as it was one of my worse moments, seeing as it was with one of my friends younger sisters -_-;. In my defence, she was the first person to flirt with me. Worse part is, she was also doing the same to some other guy i know at the place., and knowing her, she probably also had a b/f. It was just for one night, and has been my only 10 or so first kiss's in existance.

For some reason, i've never had a girl friend...

Claire
January 9th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Mine was at 14/15 -i was at a disco feeling curious, and the guy i was dancing with kissed me ^^;

Forest Grovyle
January 9th, 2005, 03:31 AM
I'm 18 and "never been kissed", or asked out. >_< I guess I'll just have to wait until "Mr Right" comes along. ;)

ravenstorture
January 9th, 2005, 08:38 AM
It isn't me not kissing them because I dpn't love them, but I have to like them and their personality and know they feel the same. I won't kiss someone or go out with them just if they are hot.

GenoMew
January 9th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Right before i lost me cherry. You know hold i was? 11 years old, and she was 24--and a model. She wanted more... I just didn't wanna commit, idn't it?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
January 9th, 2005, 11:32 AM
I think it was in 2001, with my best friend. It was truth or dare. That was my first "real" kiss. I used to kiss my girlfriend that summer on the lips, but it was nothing serious.

Eliana
January 9th, 2005, 11:37 AM
If you mean a boy I'm not related to, about 7 years ago. XD my parents got a picture of it to...it was on the cheek though XD

Ashley
January 9th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I think it was during one of the school dances. It went on the cheek but came pretty close..Anyways it was hilarious cause this goes way back to the 6th grade when Chris (Stripes) was still in school. Chris and I didn't really get along that much back then, but he did ask me to dance. I do regret what I said back then, cause it was no. Well a little after that is when the instructor was around 18 are eyes met and it almost happened. Right after that happened Chris was ticked. New Years Chris and we almost kissed, in my opinion at least. We were over at his house watching the fireworks and ya know how it goes.

Pine
January 9th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Hmm...I seem to be a loner...couldn't really find anyone that I liked that liked me...*sigh*...Am I doing something wrong? lol

Here, in fact, I'll head right over to the pairing thread right now and see what happens :P

Edit: Apparently that word get's turned into red somehow lol
But I guess I need to find someone to register there I guess...
The treasure hunt continues!

Stripes
January 9th, 2005, 10:49 PM
I nearly knocked that instructor into outer space when I saw that. He was lucky. About New Years I don't know..maybe it almost came around but you know what the smell of fireworks do to you, they put you into a trance. What ruined I think the whole thing was that crazy person that drove by honking his horn.

Pine
January 9th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah that can definately ruin moments lol

Murpheos
January 10th, 2005, 12:08 AM
My first was nearly five years ago this march, by a girl who i shall always believe that i will love, but that i have not seen for those five years, nor do i believe i ever will... the darker side of my past

Claire
January 10th, 2005, 11:12 AM

Maybe ill be your first kiss ;)

Jolty-kun
January 10th, 2005, 12:07 PM
my first one was a while back, it was kinda hard to describe x.x, it was a dare, they do things like that at my school xD

SaRa*BeaR
January 10th, 2005, 05:48 PM
My first kiss was on my 12th birthday..as weird as that is...

I had some "family" friends over. My neighbors (a girl and a boy) and some other close friends (two other boys) Well we were all hangin out in the basement and our parents were all upstairs and we were all just sitting around and then the oldest of the two other boys(hes turning 14 soon) said that he had another present for me and then he kissed me...it was pretty strange but oh well hes really cute=D

WolfWood
January 10th, 2005, 09:17 PM
My first kiss was way back in 8th grade to some girl that moved away 3 years ago.

*Chikorita*
January 11th, 2005, 04:02 PM
I've never kissed anyone, I'm only 13. XD I don't plan on having a relationship for a long time IRL too, so I don't see any kisses coming. XD

Chibi Flareon
January 11th, 2005, 04:17 PM
nyah. Flareon hasn't had her first kiss yet >.>;; I'm saving it. XD

TRIFORCE89
January 11th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Outside of family members (I don't mean in that way), nothing. Never had one, or a girlfriend for that matter either.

Lol When I was in kindergarden I thought one of the little girls kissed my hand. A few days afterwards I figured out that they dropped a grape and it hit my hand. Lol
I'd also like to add that my personal opinion is to not have a girlfriend until I'm 18. I dunno why. I'd actually be able to go places (movies, dinner, etc.) and buy things (gifts for her) at that age. If I were to have a girlfriend at this age, nothing different would be happening that I don't do already with my friends. Go to school, see them, come home, talk on MSN. That's about it.

But feel free however to shower me with grapes. Lol

The Fallen
January 12th, 2005, 03:55 PM
Shoot man,when i was like two lol,i was a P.I.M.P lol.But the one that actually mattered,from that special girl,when i was 13.

Kylie-chan
January 12th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Unless you count the internet, I've never been kissed romantically. XD ^^

mew42003
January 14th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I haven't Yet...Exept when A Teenager kissed me on the cheek when I was 7.
And when I was in kidnergarden Another Kidnergardner kissed me on the Stomach...(EWWWWWW!!!!!)

Kayleigh
January 14th, 2005, 09:08 PM
I'd also like to add that my personal opinion is to not have a girlfriend until I'm 18. I dunno why. I'd actually be able to go places (movies, dinner, etc.) and buy things (gifts for her) at that age. If I were to have a girlfriend at this age, nothing different would be happening that I don't do already with my friends. Go to school, see them, come home, talk on MSN. That's about it.

But feel free however to shower me with grapes. LolYeah, that's sort of how I am. I'd rather wait to have a relationship until I'm older. That way it could be more serious; now I would rather be really good friends with the guy instead of boyfriend/girlfriend... not that I don't have a crush, lol.

Anyway, I haven't had one yet, atleast not the romantic kind. ^_^; Like Chibi Flareon said, I'm saving mine!

Mr Cat Dog
January 15th, 2005, 06:03 AM
And I thought I would be the only one not to have a first kiss. How wrong I was. I've never had a girlfriend, and I don't plan to either for a while. And that's the way its going to be ^_^