PDA

View Full Version : Music from HG/SS in .midi format?

nniwllehctim
February 16th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Yeah.. Title says it. If anyone has the soundtrack in midi format, I would really
appreciate it being shared with me and any others who may need it. I know it's out there somewhere, but google hasn't been nice to me recently. Thank you.

melastraga
February 16th, 2012, 07:05 PM
dude~~ sence u cant do more than search in google -.- i will give u a hint seach again for the game u want the midi & search for DStool that all u need

nniwllehctim
February 16th, 2012, 07:29 PM
dude~~ sence u cant do more than search in google -.- i will give u a hint seach again for the game u want the midi & search for DStool that all u need

The music has been ripped, but there are no compilations. I already told you, I've been googling for days. If you do not have a positive statement to say or a direct contribution, please do not say it. Thanks.

KingDrapion
February 18th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Just type in on Google 'Pokemon HGSS Midi download' and there will be a mediafire link that has the entire Soundtrack in midi format

seeker
February 20th, 2012, 11:53 AM
This section is for posting tutorials & resources. For requests you should post here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=213154). And so I'll be locking this one.

Locked.