PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] Dark Fantasy [ What new things do you want? ]

Mr Cat Dog
February 18th, 2012, 08:21 AM
There are a number of threads dedicated to predicting and speculating information about Black and White 2. However, I don't believe there's a dedicated thread as to what people would like to see in this hypothetical game - what people's fantasies for the third game would be.

So, what would you like to see in Black and White 2? The crazier and wilder the suggestions, the better!

I, for example, would like to see a greater emphasis on the post-game. There are certainly an abundance of areas to explore, but not a lot to do in them in B/W. Also, I don't know how feasible this would be, but if a new watery area were to be 'discovered' in Unova, that would also go a long way to address my biggest criticism of Gen V thus far.

(KWC #1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMsk6q_lTs))

Musica
February 18th, 2012, 08:39 AM
I would like to know more about the single entity of the now Zekrom and Reshiram. I wish to see and battle with it. I'm thinking that it could be possibly the Third Game Mascot. Kyurem may be the best hunch, but this would be more awesome, imo.

Tachikaze
February 18th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Team Plasma reunifies, bigger and badder than ever, and their master plan comes to fruition- Kyurem's perfect form wreaks havoc on Unova, covers the whole country in snow, etc. The player and the Musketeers (including Keldeo) have to take them down and a huge battle ensues. :D

Oshakpop
February 18th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I too want a bigger emphasis on the post-game. Not a battle frontier or whatever and thats it. I'm hoping that there is another set of Islands elsewhere you can visit.

Oryx
February 18th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I would like to see the Pokemon Musicals put more of an emphasis on interactivity and competition, with the round ranging from audition to chorus line to supporting character to lead in the Musical and allowing you to use skill to advance, similar to Contests with ranks.

I would also like to see places with major differences split cleanly in half, rather than splitting the difference and making something that's somewhere in between. Opelucid City should be half bustling metropolis and half sleepy natural town. Preferably locked in a civil war.

Logiedan
February 18th, 2012, 09:44 PM
I'm hoping the second half or last quarters would be different from the original Black and White just like how Platinum was with the Distortion World. Any bonus/side-quests would be nice too, please and thank you.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 18th, 2012, 09:47 PM
I would like to see a tougher champion and more areas to explore during the main story...

Forever
February 19th, 2012, 01:12 AM
I would also like to see places with major differences split cleanly in half, rather than splitting the difference and making something that's somewhere in between. Opelucid City should be half bustling metropolis and half sleepy natural town. Preferably locked in a civil war.

A civil war? HMM, I'd like to see some sort of statue made, where Drayden and Iris sorta are standing and that's when you come into the location and see all that. :3 That's if the war is going ahead, and then a small cut scene too!

February 19th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I would like them to include time travel, maybe by that machine of that guy in Opelucid city, that shows a cutscene of the war between the siblings, that would be awesome and show some back story into what actually happened...maybe even include the cause of the fire at the Moor.

wombateiro
February 19th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I think there should be new version of Opelucid City in Gray, in present times style. I would like the time machine to be there, so we could travel in time and visit White's Opelucid in past and Black's Opelucid in future, with some extra tasks in each of them. Imo that would be great.

February 19th, 2012, 12:51 PM
It would...maybe it'll be activated though a side quest like capturing a run away Zebrastrika or something which will be used to charge the machine. I'll also like to ride Skyla's airplane...maybe it'll take us to Sinnoh! Or maybe Kanto. Oh maybe the Champion tournament will be in Kanto...that'll explain blue's theme in BW...that'll be awesome...plus we might get a hint to who the Hoenn champ is (if not the player character) for the remakes.

Mechanic
February 19th, 2012, 01:53 PM
It would...maybe it'll be activated though a side quest like capturing a run away Zebrastrika or something which will be used to charge the machine. I'll also like to ride Skyla's airplane...maybe it'll take us to Sinnoh! Or maybe Kanto. Oh maybe the Champion tournament will be in Kanto...that'll explain blue's theme in BW...that'll be awesome...plus we might get a hint to who the Hoenn champ is (if not the player character) for the remakes.

It was already sorta hinted in the game that Skyla's plane might be used to travel to another region... Hoenn Being the one said there.

I think we should get more nastier and just down to evil path things happening in the game. I don't if you guys have read the Manga but an Arbok just being cut in half by a Pikachu was as awesome as it could get. Like a battle goes out of control and not just in the lighthouse we see graves of resting pokemon but also in some other places, like every few houses or so :x

Sorry if it sounds a little too much hehe.

February 19th, 2012, 02:32 PM
It was already sorta hinted in the game that Skyla's plane might be used to travel to another region... Hoenn Being the one said there.

I think we should get more nastier and just down to evil path things happening in the game. I don't if you guys have read the Manga but an Arbok just being cut in half by a Pikachu was as awesome as it could get. Like a battle goes out of control and not just in the lighthouse we see graves of resting pokemon but also in some other places, like every few houses or so :x

Sorry if it sounds a little too much hehe.
It was actually Kanto and Sinnoh
Professor, my plane is a cargo plane! It carries cargo, not people! And you're talking as if places like Kanto (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kanto) and Sinnoh (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh) are right around the corner!" (Source Bulbapedia)

Hoenn and Johto were never mentioned so I doubt it'll be those two. And she mentioned Sinnoh more than once plus the orbs...and Cynthia...

I would like to see them explain N's background, who really is he?

Raichupacabra
February 19th, 2012, 04:57 PM
I would like to see them put more emphasis on how Kyurem came to be. There's something missing. All we know is that it lives in the Giant Chasm and eats people that are stupid enough to visit.

Also more focus on Team Plasma characters such as the Sages and the Shadow Triad.

bobandbill
February 19th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Add more backstory/involvement to the likes of the ninjas/sages/those two women in the intro video who do nothing in the game. A couple more available Pokemon prior to the first gym would be neat too as startet/dog/cat/rodent/monkey is pretty darn small a range, especially compared to other games.

More in the way of double battles would also be neat, as well as a rematch system (vs seeker, guys?).
I, for example, would like to see a greater emphasis on the post-game. There are certainly an abundance of areas to explore, but not a lot to do in them in B/WAgreed with this too. Exploring is neat and all but lack of anything else beyond battle subway is not.

Unknown#
February 19th, 2012, 07:16 PM
More triple, rotation, and double battles! And more in the post game! Since Unova is based off New York, maybe a new, large island that is shaped like Long Island. Also, maybe for Black City and White Forest, they could make it so White Forest could only be acessable during the day and Black City at night.

And while I am certain this isn't going to happen, maybe Nintendo will fix the current GTS problems.

February 19th, 2012, 08:16 PM
More triple, rotation, and double battles! And more in the post game! Since Unova is based off New York, maybe a new, large island that is shaped like Long Island. Also, maybe for Black City and White Forest, they could make it so White Forest could only be acessable during the day and Black City at night.

And while I am certain this isn't going to happen, maybe Nintendo will fix the current GTS problems.

I beleive Unova's already part of long island so they can't make an island based on it since the Unova region is already it. Maybe they can include the rest of the Island :) Maybe Ghetsis ran 'North' into that area.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 19th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Splurge for a change of clothes.
Postgame: Track down Ghetsis, have one more epic showdown with him, and make him actually face justice. And this time, don't leave him in the hands of butterfingers like Cheren and Alder.
More emphasis on Team Plasma.
Postgame: Buy some resort property (similar to the villa in Platinum)
Rematches, oh heck yeah.
Investigate this Alder character. Looks pretty dodgy and sketchy to me... Seriously, it would be an awesome plot twist if the respected champion was embroiled in some sinister conspiracy :P
Make the starter town a huge metropolis, perhaps larger than Castelia. I'm tired of being some small town nobody in Pokemon games.
Once you beat the champion, actually keep the title of Champion.
Give the poor, overlooked heroine of FR/LG a cameo appearance as the Lv95 Pokemon-using uber boss trainer.

Overlord Drakow
February 20th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I think I should be a one off optional post game trainer in the remake. Have all these level 100 Pokemon like a true Overlord. The game auto saves before the battle begins and items cannot be used because items are for n00bs. A permanent gravitational field is in effect for the duration of the battle too. This needs to happen.

Forever
February 20th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I think I should be a one off optional post game trainer in the remake. Have all these level 100 Pokemon like a true Overlord. The game auto saves before the battle begins and items cannot be used because items are for n00bs. A permanent gravitational field is in effect for the duration of the battle too. This needs to happen.

lol. Unless GF is stalking this forum rn, not gunna happen :(

Make the starter town a huge metropolis, perhaps larger than Castelia. I'm tired of being some small town nobody in Pokemon games.

I like what Hilda/Hilbert wear already though ;;

Nah I don't see that happening @ third game. New generation maybe but I don't see a need for it in Black and White's third. XD

February 20th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Well they change the player's clothes each third game and Remake since Emerald and FrLg...so they're bound to change them same with Rival's... Maybe it'll be a minor change, or maybe the characters will change clothes each season like rumored during BW speculation...
Maybe their new clothes will be Black and white (to add more 'color') and part grey...similar to May and Brandon's clothing being green in Emerald.

vaporeon7
February 21st, 2012, 01:22 AM
I few things that i think will be awesome to put in are:
- Move Tutors with some really good moves.
- Gym leader rematches.
- Random weather patterns.
- Expansion of the Pokémon Musicals.
- Longer Pokédex entries.
- More post-game activities.
- TRAINER REMATCHES!
- More places to dive.
- More cutscenes.
There are more, these are just the ones that come to my head. Most of them are in the other 3rd games, so I expect them.

Hikamaru
February 25th, 2012, 06:54 PM
One thing I'd like to see is instead of battling the Striaton Gym Leader strong against your starter, they might make you battle the one weak to your starter.

Also, Move Tutors which can help teach Pokemon some moves that were previously TMs like Stealth Rock, Iron Tail etc.

And I want more Double, Triple and Rotation Battles too!

Bluerang1
February 25th, 2012, 07:12 PM
I would like to see the Pokemon Musicals put more of an emphasis on interactivity and competition, with the round ranging from audition to chorus line to supporting character to lead in the Musical and allowing you to use skill to advance, similar to Contests with ranks.

Ohh I love the Musical idea!!! And a Pokemon in-game war will be awesome.

shengar
February 25th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Add side stories for each Gym Leaders. Expand their background and their stories. Don't let them become sprites that wait to be beaten. I've been waiting for them to have back stroies, the Gym Leaders.

I wish the battle against gym leader will be harder. Like level cap and pokemon cap and set of special rules. Though this is rather impossible.

何贤豪
February 25th, 2012, 11:21 PM
I few things that i think will be awesome to put in are:
- Move Tutors with some really good moves.
- Gym leader rematches.
- Random weather patterns.
- Expansion of the Pokémon Musicals.
- Longer Pokédex entries.
- More post-game activities.
- TRAINER REMATCHES!
- More places to dive.
- More cutscenes.
There are more, these are just the ones that come to my head. Most of them are in the other 3rd games, so I expect them.
I agree with most things that vaporeon7 says...but I'd also like a Battle Frontier. Make it newer...and maybe, to use the facilities, you'd use a subway, just like how the Battle Subway is (or later on, was).
And maybe...use some special effects for some parts of the game. Not normal special effects, but the ones that are like magic spells (I just really like special effects, especially transformation effects).

Hoenn
February 26th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Well if they are sequels we can expect much more than just added features I'd assume.

miltankRancher
February 26th, 2012, 05:58 AM
An emphasis on the post-game, unlike the find the sage job. That really sucks IMO.

Also, a big jump in levels of E4! They started out okay, but having the four of them in the same level is not really a good idea. Why ot bring back the traditional method?

ALSO! A battle frontier. With more attractions.

Perrie ✿
February 26th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Right now, only Trainer Rematches, please. ;; I also hope to see a new champion, I don't know who yet, possibly Cheren? Since it's more than likely he became champion. Rematches against Gym Leaders/Important trainers too. Along with more hints about Hoenn and maybe some cameos from Hoenn trainers.

G_Sylar
February 26th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Battle Frontier and Pokeathlon. Pokemon to follow you around.

And better back sprites, I can't stand the pixelation.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 26th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I would love to see a Pokemon Battle Frontier because I did enjoy it a lot, maybe they can add another train route at Nimbasa City and this train will take you to the Battle Frontier facilities. The Pokemon Musicals, I think they could add a bit more stuff to it such as move appeals other than dressing them up.

:t354:TG

Bluemoon
February 26th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I would like to see a boarding pass ticket to other regions!

Kaori
February 26th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I really want BERRIES to have its areas in the game to where we can plant them and pick them again. I don't want to have to go to the Dream World just to get most of them, (not to mention it'll take a while for it to grow and I have to do all sorts of things just to get to the Dream World and out) it was much more enjoyable when we could get them in-game.

I'd also like to see the follow me feature brought back, since it wasn't carried over after HGSS. I understand the Pokéwalker being an exclusive feature for the GS remakes, but I want the following feature implemented back in for future games.

One thing I don't want back into the games are the Pokémon Musicals. Please no. If anything, I would hope GameFreak would bring back in Pokémon Contests in a much more enjoyable and not so wimpy way (for ex - battling rounds & appeals instead of dressing up and dancing). This could also be a hint towards RS remakes for the last of Gen V.

Esper
February 27th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I would love to see the follow me feature return and to be revamped so you can choose which of your 6 you want to follow you.

Since it's going to be a sequel I'd love for the existing characters to be changed around a bit - having new gym leaders, E4, assistants to the professor, etc. Really, I'd want a lot of the story to connect back to the games we've already played, even as far as the passing comments by nobody NPCs are concerned.

And it would be nice if that town you take the train to actually had a purpose or the airport could actually take you somewhere, like a Sevii Islands kind of thing.

Edit: oh, and for goodness sake put something at the end of Route 18 so I don't have to surf all the way out there every time.

Cazzef
February 27th, 2012, 11:40 AM
It should have more to do this time, though I don't expect them to be any 'huge' features.

Forever
February 27th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Can I just say that I'd really love it if someone were (maybe Cheren) to make a statement saying Smugleaf sounds better than Snivy, kinda as a way to show they're at least paying attention to us, or at least what the general fanbase is saying. By the point B/W was released nothing could really be added in and I think this'd be a nice thing just to throw in :3

Railgun
February 27th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Since the BW games had some cutscnes how would people like voiced cut scnes like some handheld games have had

Waffle-San
February 27th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I'd like to see some features return from HGSS, namely Pokeathalon and the follow me feature. I loved Black and White but after the Elite 4...it died for me. Please, some sort of extended post Elite 4 story.

The airport in Unova has to be for something right? Take us places!

I also want some new Pokemon, but only 4-6. 8 at the most. Letting us discover a new species for the world.

Kaori
February 28th, 2012, 03:33 AM
I'd like to see some features return from HGSS, namely Pokeathalon and the follow me feature. I loved Black and White but after the Elite 4...it died for me. Please, some sort of extended post Elite 4 story.

The airport in Unova has to be for something right? Take us places!

I also want some new Pokemon, but only 4-6. 8 at the most. Letting us discover a new species for the world.
Who doesn't want the following feature brought back? It was such a good idea. n__n Maybe GameFreak caught on to our thinking of carrying Wailord and random Pokémon in the areas they least belong in (Wailord in grasslands).

In every game whenever the question "What new things do you want" is brought up, everyone says there needs to be an extended post story after the Elite 4. While I agree, exactly what kind of post story would be good enough? & What happens when that post story is finished? I think instead of an extended post story, there needs to be more things around cities/towns to do and attend (more than once) instead. That way it's always around to get into and of course, enjoyable.

I would like for the airport in Unova to take us places, but if I remember correctly it's only used to import things?

Hoenn
February 28th, 2012, 03:41 AM
I don't see the airport being used to travel to another area, it's possible but I personally don't see it happening. Two things I would like to see return and I'm sure many of you have picked up on this are: VS. Seeker - Constant Audino training can get tiresome and the follow feature.. maybe it was only exclusive to HGSS but it was still pretty darn fun!

infersaime
February 28th, 2012, 05:22 AM
I would like to see:
- gym leader rematches and trainer rematches
- new places to explore like the sevii islands
- the follow me feature but that you could chose of you want them to follow you because sometimes it annoyed me.
- A way to catch the other legendary. Or a way to catch Zekrom and Reshiram in both games.
- More roamming pokemon like platinum there were 5 roaming pokemon (Cresselia, Mesprit, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno).
- More information about Black city/White forest.
- Some pretty strong trainer like Red in HG/SS (Brendan that will be awesome).

Probarly more but that's all I can think of.

Ultimo1991
February 28th, 2012, 05:54 AM
this is what i would like to see:
1) leader and trainer rematches
2) battle frontier
3) able to go to a new area/region
4) more double/triple/rotation battles
5) more explanation to N's story
6) the follow me feature
7) battle a powerful trainer like red but this time it will be maybe Alder cause there will be a new champion
8) a whole new evil team or person
9) different sprites for the 6 sages and you can battle each one when you find them if you do
10) bigger post-game and maybe even new rivals^^

Railgun
February 28th, 2012, 05:59 AM
tbh I would enjoy seeing weather tossed into the game Like if its raining in your area it rains in the game or if it snows it snows in the game.

infersaime
February 28th, 2012, 06:10 AM
tbh I would enjoy seeing weather tossed into the game Like if its raining in your area it rains in the game or if it snows it snows in the game.

You know I actually thaught that a time when I was playing Diamond because it was raining outside and it started to rain in grand lake hotel.

Forever
February 28th, 2012, 06:20 AM
That's not really relevant to the storyline speculation, so I moved it here.

While that is a good idea, I don't think it's actually possibly technically. I mean the games are only on DS, not some advanced system, I don't think the DS games can actually detect that stuff. But hey, who knows! It'd be nice but... I think seasons are as far as they'll go for now. XD

Hoenn
February 28th, 2012, 06:54 AM
I think these games will be focusing on the aspect of what happened next hence the word sequel comes into play, yeah there will be added features that wasn't in BW but instead of just that we may also get possibly a shorter but new storyline.

infersaime
February 28th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Oh something I just thaught.
When you speak with Cynthia in B/W she mentions a trainer who intense eyes like the player and he faced giratina.
Well the trainer she speaking of is Lucas from platinum(Because of facing Giratina).
So I would like to have a battle in B2/W2 with Lucas or Dawn but probarly Lucas.

PlatinumDude
February 28th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I think there should be some sort of backstory to the Abyssal Ruins. A lot of people (including me) have many questions regarding it and the mysterious text.

A Sadistic Bastard
February 28th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Here are some changes I'd like to see made in the sequels. These would make the game more enjoyable for me.
-Elite 4. Make them more powerful each time you face them after the acquiring the national dex. They're weak.
-Unova dex. Throw some preGen-V pokemon in there. I hated not being able to find preGen-V pokemon until I beat the Elite 4.
-Rematches. Add them. I want to be able to face gym leaders and random trainers multiple times. I expect their pokemon to slowly become more powerful.
-Battle subway. Remove it and replace it with a battle frontier. I liked how DPPt had a special area for the frontier, resort area, and the survival area.
-C-gear. Remove it completely. It is almost useless. I prefered the app system from Platinum. It was pretty convenient to use.
-Unova. Make it bigger. I want more places to explore.
-Berries. I want places to grow them.
-GTS. I hate seeing this: lv 73 Tornadus for lv 9 or lower Zekrom
Lv3 Poochyenna for lv100 Zekrom. I think you know where I am going with this.
-Legendaries. I want to be able to use them somewhere. They are banned everywhere. I just want to search for a random person and own them with my Mewtwo. Maybe a special "Ubers" playlist?
-Cynthia. Facing her a few times every 4 months wasn't enough for me. It would have been nice to own her more.

These are just a few things I would like to see. I am not calling BW a bad game. I play it every day.

Forever
February 28th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Here are some changes I'd like to see made in the sequels. These would make the game more enjoyable for me.
-Elite 4. Make them more powerful each time you face them after the acquiring the national dex. They're weak.
-Unova dex. Throw some preGen-V pokemon in there. I hated not being able to find preGen-V pokemon until I beat the Elite 4.
-Rematches. Add them. I want to be able to face gym leaders and random trainers multiple times. I expect their pokemon to slowly become more powerful.
-Battle subway. Remove it and replace it with a battle frontier. I liked how DPPt had a special area for the frontier, resort area, and the survival area.
-C-gear. Remove it completely. It is almost useless. I prefered the app system from Platinum. It was pretty convenient to use.
-Unova. Make it bigger. I want more places to explore.
-Berries. I want places to grow them.
-GTS. I hate seeing this: lv 73 Tornadus for lv 9 or lower Zekrom
Lv3 Poochyenna for lv100 Zekrom. I think you know where I am going with this.
-Legendaries. I want to be able to use them somewhere. They are banned everywhere. I just want to search for a random person and own them with my Mewtwo. Maybe a special "Ubers" playlist?
-Cynthia. Facing her a few times every 4 months wasn't enough for me. It would have been nice to own her more.

These are just a few things I would like to see. I am not calling BW a bad game. I play it every day.

Merged with the appropriate thread that covers this. :) Everything you want pretty much belongs in this thread!

Waffle-San
February 28th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Who doesn't want the following feature brought back? It was such a good idea. n__n Maybe GameFreak caught on to our thinking of carrying Wailord and random Pokémon in the areas they least belong in (Wailord in grasslands).

In every game whenever the question "What new things do you want" is brought up, everyone says there needs to be an extended post story after the Elite 4. While I agree, exactly what kind of post story would be good enough? & What happens when that post story is finished? I think instead of an extended post story, there needs to be more things around cities/towns to do and attend (more than once) instead. That way it's always around to get into and of course, enjoyable.

I would like for the airport in Unova to take us places, but if I remember correctly it's only used to import things?

Well I've never been as disappointed by a post elite 4 story then I was by BW. I didn't feel like I had any incentive to go explore in Unova and none of the towns revealed post elite 4 were all the memorable. I mean aesthetically they were fine (especially Bridge Town) but I don't have any reason to go back once. Like you said, some reason for us to return would be great. Obviously the story is going to end eventually but a visit or two couldn't hurt.

In DP there was a little bit of story in you going to Stark Mountain, Emerald had the amazing Battle Frontier. Just those two additions would make it better for me. A phone call from Professor Ivy saying she'd like me to head to "X" new location to receive "X" item=awesome.

Well those incoming airplanes have to head the other direction eventually!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 29th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I would personally like to see the character become like a police investigator. They would receive calls periodically about miscreants causing trouble somewhere, and it would be up to you to fly to whatever area and put a stop to their nefarious deeds. I would like to believe that, after becoming Champion, the League would call on your expert training skills to do stuff besides lounge around and wait for challengers. And fighting crime would be just the ticket.

Doesn't have to be rogue Team Plasma members either. We could have scenarios like the Bikers lurking on Route 9 deciding to rob and terrorize shoppers inside the Shopping Mall Nine.

Kaori
February 29th, 2012, 02:55 AM
I would personally like to see the character become like a police investigator. They would receive calls periodically about miscreants causing trouble somewhere, and it would be up to you to fly to whatever area and put a stop to their nefarious deeds. I would like to believe that, after becoming Champion, the League would call on your expert training skills to do stuff besides lounge around and wait for challengers. And fighting crime would be just the ticket.

Doesn't have to be rogue Team Plasma members either. We could have scenarios like the Bikers lurking on Route 9 deciding to rob and terrorize shoppers inside the Shopping Mall Nine.
This is actually a really cool idea! I'd love this personally. Gives you something to do after you've beaten the Elite Four as well.

There should be some kind of main place where you take them in or something, perhaps a building in Castelia City (if I remember correctly, there was one that was empty?). The criminals could all commit different crimes, but of course child appropriate. & To turn them in, you would have to battle them in which they would all range within different levels! It sounds so perfect, I'd love to see this in the game.

Joshawott
February 29th, 2012, 12:11 PM
One thing I'm really hoping to see is an actual challenge in the main game being that they're sequels and all.

SnowpointQuincy
February 29th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I want a place called "Century Island" where all trainer and wild Pokemon are Lv.100! The first battle off the boat is a fisherman with 6 Lv. 100 Magicarp that all Maxed out in Ev/Iv and Only know Tackle.

You don't gain experience there, though. It is only for Lv. 100 Pokemon. (it would be WAY too easy to Level Up otherwise!)

Devin Parker
February 29th, 2012, 02:50 PM
i really hope there will be new characters, and a really goodddddd story, and a long game!

[Your Name Here]
February 29th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Postgame: Track down Ghetsis, have one more epic showdown with him, and make him actually face justice. And this time, don't leave him in the hands of butterfingers like Cheren and Alder.
Rematches, oh heck yeah.
Investigate this Alder character. Looks pretty dodgy and sketchy to me... Seriously, it would be an awesome plot twist if the respected champion was embroiled in some sinister conspiracy :P
Give the poor, overlooked heroine of FR/LG a cameo appearance as the Lv95 Pokemon-using uber boss trainer.

I approve of all of this. There also needs to be some smaller island, like an Orange Islands for Unova. And we also need some old Pokemon. I'm tired of not seeing any of the previous 493 until I beat Ghetsis.

And also, MORE TOWNS
MORE TOWNS MORE TOWNS MORE TOWNS

Hikamaru
February 29th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Things I want to see changed in B2/W2:

1. Pokemon availability. I really want the pre-5th Gen Pokemon obtainable before the end of the main story so that everyone who hated 5th Gen Pokemon would be pleased. Plus, I didn't like having some Pokemon be only obtainable by transferring from the 4th Gen.
2. Rematches. Everyone wants this cos it helps you get way stronger than fighting wild Pokemon plus it has been a trend seen in Emerald/Platinum/HGSS.
3. Berries In-Game. I never used the Dream World plus I heard it's fiddly, introducing Berries without the need of Dream World would be really nice.
4. Move Tutors. I got appalled when B/W removed some of the awesome TMs (I can't get a Pikachu with Ash's Pikachu's moves!) so I'd like to see these "previous Gen TMs" be taught by a special Move Tutor and I think in B/W the only Move Tutors we had taught only starter-exclusive moves.
5. Striaton Gym. I didn't like having to face the Gym Leader strong against my starter cos it's unfair and puts you at a disadvantage if you don't have Pansage/Pansear/Panpour so I'd like to see them make you fight the one weak to your starter.
6. More Postgame Content. I already found the Seven Sages in Black and that was particularly boring.
7. Global Trade Station. I heard about people asking for like, Zekrom at Level 9 (totally impossible) and we need changes with the GTS.
8. Unova Region. Needs more areas in these games.
9. Earlier Trading. I hated having to wait until after beating the Striaton Gym to trade Pokemon, even if it's not GTS. I hate having to go through that again.
10. New Characters. We need new additions to the Unova cast (well, in the games that is).
11. More Detailed Seasons. The seasons were nice but they need more detail.
12. Champion. I want them to actually give you the title of Champion.
13. Rival Development. Cheren and Bianca were nice, but only if their development was better.
14. Evolution Stones. They were so difficult to find in B/W cos you had to keep running around in caves looking for dust clouds, and they are rare compared to Elemental Gems and Drilbur/Excadrill. I really want a place set up where you can buy Evolution Stones (I didn't like Black City's store cos I couldn't buy much). I didn't like having to buy Repels just for those dust clouds.

Kaori
March 1st, 2012, 02:48 AM
Things I want to see changed in B2/W2:

1. Pokemon availability. I really want the pre-5th Gen Pokemon obtainable before the end of the main story so that everyone who hated 5th Gen Pokemon would be pleased. Plus, I didn't like having some Pokemon be only obtainable by transferring from the 4th Gen.
2. Rematches. Everyone wants this cos it helps you get way stronger than fighting wild Pokemon plus it has been a trend seen in Emerald/Platinum/HGSS.
3. Berries In-Game. I never used the Dream World plus I heard it's fiddly, introducing Berries without the need of Dream World would be really nice.
4. Move Tutors. I got appalled when B/W removed some of the awesome TMs (I can't get a Pikachu with Ash's Pikachu's moves!) so I'd like to see these "previous Gen TMs" be taught by a special Move Tutor and I think in B/W the only Move Tutors we had taught only starter-exclusive moves.
5. Striaton Gym. I didn't like having to face the Gym Leader strong against my starter cos it's unfair and puts you at a disadvantage if you don't have Pansage/Pansear/Panpour so I'd like to see them make you fight the one weak to your starter.
6. More Postgame Content. I already found the Seven Sages in Black and that was particularly boring.
7. Global Trade Station. I heard about people asking for like, Zekrom at Level 9 (totally impossible) and we need changes with the GTS.
8. Unova Region. Needs more areas in these games.
9. Earlier Trading. I hated having to wait until after beating the Striaton Gym to trade Pokemon, even if it's not GTS. I hate having to go through that again.
10. New Characters. We need new additions to the Unova cast (well, in the games that is).
11. More Detailed Seasons. The seasons were nice but they need more detail.
12. Champion. I want them to actually give you the title of Champion.
13. Rival Development. Cheren and Bianca were nice, but only if their development was better.
14. Evolution Stones. They were so difficult to find in B/W cos you had to keep running around in caves looking for dust clouds, and they are rare compared to Elemental Gems and Drilbur/Excadrill. I really want a place set up where you can buy Evolution Stones (I didn't like Black City's store cos I couldn't buy much). I didn't like having to buy Repels just for those dust clouds.
Agreeing with most of this. Especially #2. The VS Seeker definitely needs to make its way back into the games because whilst grinding was pretty easy (with Audino), the VS Seeker would be way better. I'd also like to see Gym Leader rematches, where they have at least one or two more slots covered with more Pokémon. Maybe take and give out of the ones they have currently as well.

I wouldn't want to battle against the monkey that was weakest towards our starter though, that just ruins the challenge. If anything, I'd rather we battle all three of them at the same time. It would be the first triple battle gym match too.

SnowpointQuincy
March 1st, 2012, 03:45 AM
Add side stories for each Gym Leaders. Expand their background and their stories. Don't let them become sprites that wait to be beaten. I've been waiting for them to have back stroies, the Gym Leaders.

I wish the battle against gym leader will be harder. Like level cap and pokemon cap and set of special rules. Though this is rather impossible.

This is exactly what I want! The badge system could be the level cap system. Each badge raises the cap little by little until you battle yourself from the ancient past future time Lv 100 special challenge.!!!!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 1st, 2012, 03:55 PM
Honestly, a level cap would probably be a convincing argument not to buy the game. That just ain't how the Elite Overlord rolls. The Elite Overlord rolls by going in there many levels ahead and completely decimating the competition.

On the other hand, those Gym leaders do need to have personalities attached. Though even in B/W they were vastly improved over, say, Hoenn, where I don't even remember half of them.

And yes, actually being recognized as the Champion would be nice. Maybe have a system where when you fight the Elite Four, the fifth trainer is randomly generated and wants to claim the title of Champion from you.

Eri Kamei
March 1st, 2012, 04:17 PM
It would be great if Nintendo add the VS Seeker, for rematches. And when u win the leadge, would be awesome if u can rematch the gym leaders as much as you want and/or have double battles whit double leaders (like in Emerald, whit the calls of Pokenav). And a Zafari Zone! :) More zones to explore, the region is huge and the citys as small as possible... :S

LuckyLucario2000
March 1st, 2012, 04:31 PM
I would LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE to see the trainer actually surfing on the Pokemon they choose. If we can have Pokemon follow us it shouldn't be hard to animate each Pokemon that can learn Surf, and maybe do this for all HMs. Would be awesome.

KingCyndaquil
March 5th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I would LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE to see the trainer actually surfing on the Pokemon they choose. If we can have Pokemon follow us it shouldn't be hard to animate each Pokemon that can learn Surf, and maybe do this for all HMs. Would be awesome.
completely agreeing with you right there, that would be awesome! but a lot of space as well, i would rather see that space used for more story, but if its possible, i would love to see that

I hope to see not only the follow me feature with your pokemon, but also Cheern and Biancas pokemon follow as well like with Lyra in HG/SS

and if anybody remembers, if you battle Cynthia (in spring i think) she says that a Tournament of the Champs from other Regions would be fun, personally i would LOVE to see that, picture Brendon facing Red :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 5th, 2012, 09:57 AM
^ Nah, I'd rather see said tournament feature the likes of Cynthia, Steven, Lance, and etc. not the playable characters.

And if they needed to throw in player characters, I'd rather see the girl champions battle it out anyway.

And if they're gonna bring back Pokemon following you, make it so you choose a Pokemon to follow you regardless of whether it's first on your list or not. Just using the first Pokemon on your list means that the Pokemon following me would change every few battles...

KingCyndaquil
March 5th, 2012, 10:28 AM
^ Nah, I'd rather see said tournament feature the likes of Cynthia, Steven, Lance, and etc. not the playable characters.

And if they needed to throw in player characters, I'd rather see the girl champions battle it out anyway.

And if they're gonna bring back Pokemon following you, make it so you choose a Pokemon to follow you regardless of whether it's first on your list or not. Just using the first Pokemon on your list means that the Pokemon following me would change every few battles...
yeah I see what you mean, Lance vs. Cynthia would be even better!

but back on topic, one thing i'm really hoping they bring back is the Battle Dome if not the whole emerald battle frontier, I loved the battle dome a lot, picture it on Wi-Fi! but unfortunately i haven't seen it since emerald, i hope that comes back

Rileyix
March 5th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I like the idea of changing clothes as Hilbert looked a bit bland to me and Hilda looked a bit trashy with her short shorts (Or perhaps different playable characters). And the return of the VS seeker and evolutionary stones being more easily available.

I would like to see a few more towns and cities and some of the existing towns and cities to be expanded we could see Castelia was planning to be expanded with the building work in the desert.

Introduce old pokemon because they have migrated.

Adjust the levels and Pokemon of the gyms and trainers because after Lenora all the gyms and trainers seemed pretty easy.

Possibly see a Team Rocket v Team Plasma as a reference to the anime

I want it so all the youngsters for example don't look the same and add more trainer classes in

And fly Skyla's plane and possibly make it some sort of minigame

Just a few suggestions ^^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 5th, 2012, 03:52 PM
I definitely want to see different protagonists/outfits. Honestly, the design of the characters is going to be a huge factor in whether or not I buy these games.

I'd like to see more of the buildings in Castelia used for some purpose. The city just kinda feels vacant as-is. And definitely some sort of rematch feature. Vs. Seeker for the regular trainers, and something for the Gym Leaders (maybe they call you on the Xtransceiver asking for a rematch?)

Oh yeah, I'd really like to see the player character get into real estate again. Once they're crowned champion, they really should be able to buy a nice beachfront home in Undella Town. Your journey to the top wasn't an easy one; why not reward yourself when it's all said and done?

TuGaWaR 545
March 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM
No gyms. Make it actualy have a plot besides just "I wana be the verry best that no one ever was -dun dun dun-, oh I also need to stop some evil guys along the way". Sorta like GoD or Colosseum. Those were by favorites.

I wouldn't mind seeing Shadow 'mon again as well. Plasma seems just as evil as Cypher was, so it might work.

March 6th, 2012, 06:54 PM
I would like to see a vechicle based Frontier, with a battle boat,ect. And after you win it, it takes the player some place special like Genosect's destination (making it the first legendary pokemon available after completetion of the post game facilities). Or at least some type of valuable prize like Emerald's battle frontier had with the berries.

SnowpointQuincy
March 6th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Customizable Avatars are common features in Video Games now. It give the player an emotion investment into the game. Even Fighting games and Shooter games are doing this. This Idea came from RPGs.

When you vist your Mother, she will ask you to change your Clothes. Then you can customize your avatar from the menu. New clothes become available based on your Mother's Happiness Value. (If your pokemon's happiness is part of the game, you Mother's happiness should be too!)

Walking Pokemon (as an optional feature) does the same thing. It creates an emotional investment into the game. It makes repeated play-throughs of the game more fun.

Most importantly, the Follow Me Feature give you a friend. (perhaps your only friend.) With out it, I am lonely. :'(

J_BiGGiE
March 7th, 2012, 10:34 PM
I too would like to see some character depth to the player's mom. The most we ever got was in GSC when she go on shopping sprees and was actually in the kitchen at night (Right where a woman should be. Am I right, fellas?)

KingCyndaquil
March 8th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I too would like to see some character depth to the player's mom. The most we ever got was in GSC when she go on shopping sprees and was actually in the kitchen at night (Right where a woman should be. Am I right, fellas?)
^ hahahahahaha, you aren't gonna get much love on this site for that one

back on topic though, i would really love to see a Tournament type Pokemon League, that would be awesome, just like in the anime, though it isn't really likely its possible

Ashawott
March 8th, 2012, 02:48 PM
^ hahahahahaha, you aren't gonna get much love on this site for that one

back on topic though, i would really love to see a Tournament type Pokemon League, that would be awesome, just like in the anime, though it isn't really likely its possible

*Kicks you in the nuts*

I so want anime cutscnees. Not sure they would be that hard to do for the major scenes. They did have 3D ones in BW 1 so I think they could handle it.

Joshawott
March 8th, 2012, 02:55 PM

I actually really like this idea. More hype could go into the battles you participate in. It would be kind of cool if it was made similar to the third chapter of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door in which you have your own locker room, fans, etc.

Having that said, it would somehow be odd to see this feature introduced in Black and White 2 unless an actual champion battle was apart of the main story. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

SnowpointQuincy
March 8th, 2012, 03:39 PM

I like this idea too. Like Paper Mario, it would be easy enough to pretend that there is a tournament in-game and have the player fight 3-4 rounds before Boss.

The tournament style might encourage a larger cast of characters that participate in the tournament.

And I want more love from my video game mommy. Real life is sooo bogus... :15:

Ursula
March 9th, 2012, 01:03 AM
I want subtle, yet distinct changes in the landscape of Unova. ..And, then I want there to be drastic changes in an area or two (i.e. Cinnabar Island in HGSS, but not necessarily an area destroyed).

I also think a few more areas could be discovered. ..Or, at least a few of the cities that are only accessible post E4 should be expanded upon.

I also want a decent post-E4 story that isn't simply "OH HAY. WE HAVE A BATTLE FRONTIER NOW ~*~*~**~*~ :3!!!" ok

And..well, I want the plot to be even more intriguing and involving than the plot of the former games. (I loved the plot in B/W!)

Also, make more Pokemon available - the only ones that are excusable are starters and various legendaries. Otherwise, they need to be available. >:<

Reference past characters. This includes the previous protagonists (assuming we have new ones) and rivals~

This is all I can think of off hand, but...yeah~

Bluerang1
March 17th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I want a cutscene of the origins of Reshiram and Zekrom and Kyurem and the Twins and everything! More cutscenes!

LordSalamence
March 17th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Rebattling gym leaders would be great,and going to hoenn as well,about the striaton gym leaders it should be a triple battle,and harder

Yasha
March 17th, 2012, 08:19 PM
I would like a completely different story set in the Unova 5-10 years after the events in BW. We could travel through the towns in a different order, find new towns/cities/routes/caves, and defeat a new villain. The champion, instead of Alder, is the character we played as in BW. And I would also like to meet N again after he flew away. Maybe at a secret island far away from civilization?

iamdominic
March 18th, 2012, 11:44 AM
A battle frontier would be nice (maybe that's what they're building on route 4), gym leader rematches, different route around Unova, instead of having N, we could have a Plasma Queen, and maybe a different typing of the E4 ( their types were too easy to beat).

-BaKa-
March 18th, 2012, 02:29 PM
i'd like to have the protagonist to live in castelia city :) i dont like to start in a small town every game :/

and the follow-me-feature needs to come back <3 it was great to see your pokemon following your steps and made the game look much nicer^^

Cookies™
March 18th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Though I'm doubtful I think it would be awesome to visit another region, maybe some places based off of south eastern US, like Louisiana or Florida.

March 18th, 2012, 04:30 PM
I'll like to see more areas of New york (state) added in, maybe add a bit more rural at the edges and make the existing cities larger and more industrial looking like Castelia city.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 18th, 2012, 10:48 PM
i'd like to have the protagonist to live in castelia city :) i dont like to start in a small town every game :/
Definitely this. The whole "small town" thing is getting really old, and I'd like my character to be from a town with substance.

Though I'm doubtful I think it would be awesome to visit another region, maybe some places based off of south eastern US, like Louisiana or Florida.
I vote for North/South Carolina.

I'll like to see more areas of New york (state) added in, maybe add a bit more rural at the edges and make the existing cities larger and more industrial looking like Castelia city.
Being originally from the Rochester, NY area, I'd actually like to see how they'd implement and interpret upstate New York in a Pokemon game.

KingCyndaquil
March 19th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Being originally from the Rochester, NY area, I'd actually like to see how they'd implement and interpret upstate New York in a Pokemon game.

I totally agree with this, I would love to see more of the Manhattan or maybe even the Brooklyn area explored, that would be great.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 19th, 2012, 10:55 AM
I totally agree with this, I would love to see more of the Manhattan or maybe even the Brooklyn area explored, that would be great.

Actually, here I was referring to more or less Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, etc. And the Adirondack mountains and Finger Lakes regions. Not just other areas in the NYC metro... those could be done by completing the Route 4 construction or filling in that huge hole in the center of the region.

There's modern transportation (subways, planes, trucks) in Unova. I want them to play a more active role aside from the Battle Subway and them being placed there to look pretty. Traveling the region by car would be awesome (though near-impossible) and I would rather fly by plane than by Pokemon any day.

SnowpointQuincy
April 2nd, 2012, 01:06 PM
Ball Capsules! I'm Playing HGSS right now and just remembered how fun these things are!

Think about how many thousands of times pokemon come out of balls. You get to customize their entrance and become closer to you mons. I love this feature now, and I would like to see it return.

Do You Like Ball Capsules?

Volroc
April 2nd, 2012, 02:38 PM
Rematches, oh heck yeah.

love everything you said mate, also i'd like the time machine to work & maybe more story postgame like maybe travel to hoenn or sinnoh

Tee519
April 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM
I think the main thing they would have to do is develop alot of features and even make old features reborn and renewed in order to improve it:

- Most people have androids and iphones etc., so why not develop a pokewalker app?
-maybe merge the musical as part of competitions, so you have something to actually gain from it.
-develop story line of plasma and N
-Maybe have a timetravel event like with HG/SS where the tranier travels back and see where N or Gethesis disappears to? or even travel back to find Alder and his now "lost" pokemon?
-I think more interaction in some way with the Gym leaders (pokenav re-battle system maybe?)
-Intergrate entralink more into the story possibly....
-have a shocking storyline that no one expects... it would make the game alot more exciting
-I liked the idea of the pokemon following behind the tranier aswell
-there have been suggestions of the colour of titles being part red and blue possibly giving the hint of a return to hoenn which would be a great feature after the elite four...

I know thats alot of points but Nintendo really need to step up their game in order to get back on form and its only my opinion!! what ya think?

Vodoun
April 4th, 2012, 11:17 PM
I'd like to see the option to switch Pokémon into other Pokéballs (and more Pokéballs to choose from, as well as Pokéball effects, akin to those from generation IV) - the previous Pokéball would have to be lost to prevent abusing the Masterball; but I see that as quite a petty issue, and I think it is really more important to give the player options to accessorize their game with.

Which brings me to my second desire - for more clothes.

Gym rematches is another important wish for me; what is the point of a GYM if you can't TRAIN there?

I wish the Pokédex were improved, with older features, such as size comparison and weight included as well, but such things may already be in the game and I wouldn't know it since I haven't completed the game.

I'd also like to see Pokémon like Hitmontop ACTUALLY spinning, instead of assuming static poses.

Tee519
April 6th, 2012, 07:31 AM
I think the idea of the battle frontier has worn itself out... give us something different.. something like the battle frontieer but different and better than before! maybe actually have a tournament like in the anime for the pokemon league and by winning this you then get to go on to the elite four :)

sherreamethyst
April 6th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Out of everything, I would like to see more on N's story, LOL. I really like him...

And I'm also adding in that I hope they put in more stuff to do. After the main story in B/W 1, there were lots of place to explore but not much to do. I just wanna see MORE to do. I sure do hope they add in Pokemon contests as well(bug catching contest, fishing contest, etc...)!! I really miss those!! I was extremely disappointed when they didn't put that in! And add the casinos again! :D

So yeah, pretty much blend B/W with Silver/Gold/Crystal, LOL.

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 13th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Personally, I'd like to see a fleshed out Battle Subway (or even Frontier) - maybe the trains will actually lead to actual stops where you'll find, say, the Battle Dome (tournaments please!).

I've stated in another thread that I'd like to see the C-Gear return, but I'd also like touch screen access to the menu as well. In fact, who wouldn't want a touch screen system (take that, A button!) for interacting with features, battles, and whatnot?

Forever
April 19th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I think the main thing they would have to do is develop alot of features and even make old features reborn and renewed in order to improve it:

- Most people have androids and iphones etc., so why not develop a pokewalker app?
-have a shocking storyline that no one expects... it would make the game alot more exciting

I know thats alot of points but Nintendo really need to step up their game in order to get back on form and its only my opinion!! what ya think?

First one possibly not really likely, while that'd be nice, I think from the fact that it wasn't in B/W, then chances are it won't be in B/W, plus it's... completely external, and idk if GF would be willing to go for that. Second definitely likely. :3

infersaime
May 9th, 2012, 04:02 AM
I would like to see the pokéradar return.

Kaori
May 10th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Mentioned this in another thread, but I really want to see the Safari Zone appear once again. I mean, why not? Unova extended and it would only make sense for there to be one, plus it would be a great add to the region.

Forever
May 10th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Perhaps the safari zone could be on that route before Lacunosa if they extended it, seems kinda like an exotic type area and it was one of my favourite routes in B/W, so if they put it in there... I'd be interested in exploring it. :3

MegaKuriboh
May 10th, 2012, 05:57 AM
It would be cool if they did something with the X-transiver, maybe a Pokegear type thing, in which you can call trainers / Gym Leaders / Rivals for rematches.

Forever
May 10th, 2012, 09:26 PM
It would be cool if they did something with the X-transiver, maybe a Pokegear type thing, in which you can call trainers / Gym Leaders / Rivals for rematches.
I feel that while you'll be able to rematch the others I don't think the rival will hang on your every call and they'd follow the tradition of him appearing once a week to battle.

Zayphora
May 11th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Safari Zone would be interesting in the route leading to the Victory Gates thing. Possibly you follow the river.

Rumors going around about World Tournament better be true, that would be EPPPPPIIIICC

May 14th, 2012, 08:31 PM
A safari would be nice, given the amount of pokemon in the dex it could have a ton of variation, though I do wonder if they'll bring back the HgSs style version or go back to the old one.
I would like to see a workable Game corner return, but I don't see it happening any time soon :(
Also a few Hoenn characters appearing and hinting would be nice...

Forever
May 14th, 2012, 11:10 PM
I would like to see a workable Game corner return, but I don't see it happening any time soon :(
Yeah I don't really see it happening either. Maybe Pokewood could have like, mini-games there as a thing kinda like a game corner? Dunno that's like our only chance imo.

Hoenn
May 15th, 2012, 06:04 AM
US Press Site reveals the first city's name has changed from Hiougi City to Aspertia City.

Kinda irrelevant but still, hoping for older characters to play actual roles in the games i.e Brock assisting you in some parts of the storyline would be awesome.

Forever
May 25th, 2012, 11:02 PM
I was just thinking about B2W2 and I'd love to see a cutscene when we get to Mistralton of the rain pouring down (by default when you first get there) then watch as planes take off into the sky and Skyla walks out of a building as the planes take off. AND THEN, her quickly telling you to jump in her own personal plane to go to eastern Unova to the mountain, so you skip half of that, and instead get your plane ride as apart of a story with a cutscene and all. :3;

torchickensandwich
May 30th, 2012, 05:43 AM
I was just thinking about B2W2 and I'd love to see a cutscene when we get to Mistralton of the rain pouring down (by default when you first get there) then watch as planes take off into the sky and Skyla walks out of a building as the planes take off. AND THEN, her quickly telling you to jump in her own personal plane to go to eastern Unova to the mountain, so you skip half of that, and instead get your plane ride as apart of a story with a cutscene and all. :3;

That sounds awesome. I love this idea. It reminds me so much of Mr. Briney and his boat from R/S/E. I remember seeing what appeared to be a landing strip in eastern Unova on the new region map so maybe we will finally get to fly in one of Skyla's planes.

I'd also like to see in the new games:

Put more emphasis on events that occur during seasons. I don't like how it only snows in one city in winter. So Icirrus city got covered in a blizzard, but Anville town, Route 9, Opelucid City, The Pokemon League, Victory Road (for examples) got no snow at all? Also, one or two more Pokemon that change forms depending on what season it is couldn't hurt.

I'd love to see more camera angles while crossing all of Unova's bridges. A different angle each time you cross plus the different views of the region would make a pretty cool experience.

How about making the Royal Unova a bit more exciting? I do like how it worked in BW but maybe they could tweak it a little bit. I honestly found myself just sitting up on the deck watching the scenery instead of battling most of the time.

Also I'd like to see the Battle Subway take you to actual destinations.

I can think of so much more but I have to get work!

Forever
May 30th, 2012, 07:50 AM
How about making the Royal Unova a bit more exciting? I do like how it worked in BW but maybe they could tweak it a little bit. I honestly found myself just sitting up on the deck watching the scenery instead of battling most of the time.

Also I'd like to see the Battle Subway take you to actual destinations.

Royal Unova, yes. Maybe like, they could make it that you could drive it back post-game and early on you can only take the tour, and for it to be a part of the story or something. I just want to be able to do more... maybe make it more 3D...?

Yes plz @ second.

evo21
May 30th, 2012, 07:55 AM
what i want to see in b/w2

-pokeradar needs to make a return
-awesome MT's like there was in d/p/plt/hg/ss
-team galactic/magma/aqua teaming up with team plasma
-an event poke that unlocks Hall of Origin Arceus (oinly legit way to get it shiny withput hacking) similar to SinJoh ruins

-TM90 being released so i can teach Snarl to Mandibuzz ;)

Lt. Col. Fantastic
May 30th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I want to see better villains. So far all of the criminal organizations have been underhanded by a single 10 year old kid. (well, the gym leaders and cheren helped in b/w, but still).

Also, they need to act badder than this. Blow stuff up or at least try to destroy the world or something. None of this "free pokemon" or "bleh we follow Giovanni for no apparent reason".

Zayphora
May 30th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I want to see better villains. So far all of the criminal organizations have been underhanded by a single 10 year old kid. (well, the gym leaders and cheren helped in b/w, but still).

Also, they need to act badder than this. Blow stuff up or at least try to destroy the world or something. None of this "free pokemon" or "bleh we follow Giovanni for no apparent reason".

^THIS. Desperately hoping that Plasma's not so wimpy this time. They actually were a bit boring in BW.

Also really liking evo21's third point. PLZ i would love that so much.

Sadly it's very unlikely.

-Grayscale-
May 30th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Like already said, I want a tougher enemy team. I keep squashing grunts and OHKOing every one of their pokemon without issue in every game. I'd laugh so hard if my team actually got close to getting completely wiped out, or if half/more of my team was knocked down by a plasma leader. Kinda like how Ghetsis was. He close to destroyed my team.

I really liked Team Rocket, because they were actual bad guys. We need more evil in these games, and more stuff to do after you defeat the team and finish the story/plot. I haven't picked up my DS to play pokemon in forever, since there's nothing to do once you're done w/ the story.

Renyui!
May 31st, 2012, 12:18 AM
With the whole 'more evil' issue, I don't know what they can really do about that fact without making it more mature, and considering it's Pokemon, which is aimed at younger audiences, sadly, I doubt this will come to being. It's a good idea, though.

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 06:03 AM
I want these things in B2W2:

*Safari Zone
*Battle Frontier which BW lacked
*VS Seeker returning
*One or more new water routes
*Better TMs to replace the crappy ones like Struggle Bug, Incinerate, etc...

Forever
May 31st, 2012, 08:47 AM
*One or more new water routes
Well from the looks of it, you'll likely get that considering there's a water tunnel over somewhere I assume we haven't visited before and hopefully they open up Castelia bay (idk that just sounds nice lool).

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 09:03 AM
Well from the looks of it, you'll likely get that considering there's a water tunnel over somewhere I assume we haven't visited before and hopefully they open up Castelia bay (idk that just sounds nice lool).

Surf wasn't very useful in BW, and it needs to be more of usage.
That's why I put that one on my list.

Hoenn
May 31st, 2012, 09:18 AM
Id like to see Gym Leaders team up in the tournament, i.e facing off in a double/triple battle with Brock Misty & LT. Surge, that's something that hasn't been done before and would be awesome.

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 09:30 AM
Id like to see Gym Leaders team up in the tournament, i.e facing off in a double/triple battle with Brock Misty & LT. Surge, that's something that hasn't been done before and would be awesome.

That is a pretty unique idea, and it would be pretty awesome as well.
The graphics during the fight, especially if it is live with an audience, would be magnificent.

Oryx
May 31st, 2012, 09:44 AM
I'm pretty sure they confirmed that Double Battles at least would be involved in the World Tournament.

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 09:48 AM
I'm pretty sure they confirmed that Double Battles at least would be involved in the World Tournament.

Yep, it's confirmed.

--------------------------

The return of an actual thing like Pokegear or Pokenav would be nice.

May 31st, 2012, 03:13 PM
I'll like to see the Sinnoh orbs explained. Also I'll like it if Meloetta and Genesect were given a larger role though an event, ect.

torchickensandwich
May 31st, 2012, 03:31 PM
I'd also like to see some subtle hints towards gen 3 remakes in B2W2 :]

And as the poster above me said, I'd like to see Meloetta and Genesect play a role in the story. Genesect was created by Team Plasma after all, they could at least find some way to fit it into the story.

Reshiram Man
June 1st, 2012, 09:36 PM
I'd also like to see some subtle hints towards gen 3 remakes in B2W2 :]

And as the poster above me said, I'd like to see Meloetta and Genesect play a role in the story. Genesect was created by Team Plasma after all, they could at least find some way to fit it into the story.

I agree on meloetta and Genesect, but I don't see where they'd put it in the mainstory or after game well.

tobinus
June 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM
I would love to have a jukebox with the game music in-game, and a Game Corner (maybe like the Voltorb Flip in HGSS). Or they could combine those: buy access to pieces of music with coins earned in the Game Corner! :D

Altairis
June 11th, 2012, 12:17 AM
I'm hoping that there is a Pokeball creator like Kurt so that we may get the Fast/Moon/Repeat/etc balls in the Generation 5 games. Also that we get the option to transfer over items that still exist in BW (for example not Stealth Rock TM, but a Soul Dew would be fine). If not that then the "release" of all those items and such.

Forever
June 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM
I would love to have a jukebox with the game music in-game, and a Game Corner (maybe like the Voltorb Flip in HGSS). Or they could combine those: buy access to pieces of music with coins earned in the Game Corner! :D

Don't think there will be a game corner based on what we know. However, a jukebox isn't that strange. It might just be a few selections of the "past" depending on how much changes music-wise, but having a music player type thing to play some tracks from B/W would be awesome.