PDA

View Full Version : Dance Dance Revolution?

Dignity
January 8th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Hi! Does anyone play Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)? I'm on heavy mode and my favorite song is Sakura =)

ash_misty4ever
January 8th, 2005, 11:52 AM
I love ddr! My favorite song is in DDR Extreme, and it's Kick The Can, or The Can-Can!

TRIFORCE89
January 8th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Dance Dance Revolution with Mario is coming to the GCN! Yay! That's half of the games that I'd want a PS2 for (the other being Kingdom Hearts, but that's not going to come over to the GCN).

I wonder what that'd be like.

Dignity
January 8th, 2005, 12:12 PM
DDR rocks! can anyone here do freestyle?

John Denver
January 8th, 2005, 04:21 PM
DDR is my favorite game of all time...I play it a lot, and I'm alos on heavy mode. My fav songs are Burning Heat and Do ME (H.I.G.E.O.) by the Mustache Men.

Jeremy
January 8th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I play DDR at the arcade, I'm not too good. :P I can't wait for the one with Mario for GCN! w00t!

Dignity
January 8th, 2005, 06:45 PM
hmm... a ddr with mario? now thats what i call a cross over!

Sapphire
January 8th, 2005, 07:44 PM
I luff DDR, I dont own it, so I make up the ""I wouldve played it"" TIme, at lunch, when we play it in my choir teacher's office. Is that wierd? playing that at school? oh well, beats being outside in the cold. ^^

WolfWood
January 8th, 2005, 08:18 PM
DDR is great I play it all the time in my room.

ravenstorture
January 8th, 2005, 11:01 PM
It would be less confusing if you guys specified what version of DDR you have.

Orochi Breakwing
January 8th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Im borrowing DDRMAX2 from my friend soom. At least..I think thats it. I love the game,even though I'm no good at it.

ravenstorture
January 9th, 2005, 12:15 AM
I have DDR Revolution Ultramix for my Xbox. I used to play it all the time, but since I got halo2 and xbox live, I haven't touched it.

Cherrim
January 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
^^; I have DDR MAX 2. =x I'm sort of in-between Standard and Heavy right now. XD;

My favourite songs are Rhythm and Police, Dream a Dream and Breakdown. =3 Afronova is pretty fun too. x3

TRIFORCE89
January 9th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Dance Dance Revolution with Mario is coming to the GCN! Yay! That's half of the games that I'd want a PS2 for (the other being Kingdom Hearts, but that's not going to come over to the GCN).

I wonder what that'd be like.
I wonder what kind of music would be in this. I'm hoping it's not just Mario music. If it's more like regular DDR with some Mario songs that'd be good. Purly Mario...nah.

MiNuN*
January 9th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Omg on Heavy? O_O I cant do any song on Heavy. lol.
Im kinda in between standard and heavy. Like, I'm a n00b at it.
But I play Stepmania on the computer *everybody now knows why my room had to be bigger than my parents'* *cough*
But I havent played it in weeks. I dont really love it though, yet i dont hate it. Its okay, its a musical weight loss game*
Well since I cant do heavy, my favourite song on standard is brainstorm. >_> *downloaded that song so I dont know if its an konami original* *cough*

Dignity
January 9th, 2005, 05:27 PM
wow, quite a few people play ddr, <3 ddr <3

ash_misty4ever
January 9th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I have DDR Revolution Ultramix for my Xbox. I used to play it all the time, but since I got halo2 and xbox live, I haven't touched it.I'll have it! ;)
I love Dream a Dream! And I have DDR Extreme and DDR Max.

Dignity
January 9th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Can anyone get an AAA or E on Max300 on heavy? Ash_Misty4ever: Dream a Dream is a good song. What mode are you on?

Jeremy
January 10th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I own none of the versions, I just play the one at the arcade, and I have no idea what's it called. *Feels as though he's portraying an Asian sterotype, an Asian boy playing DDR at the arcade. XD*

Pounce
January 10th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I've been playing DDR since 2001. I used to be heavily into it, but I grew out of it over the years and started playing other things (like parapara paradise, then beatmania, then pop'n music...)

I still say I'm on MANIAC level. it is not heavy... it is maniac. >_>; my heart still lies with 4th and 5th mix because that was what I grew up on. I still can't get used to hold arrows and speed mods because they just don't seem right to me. I've never been able to get used to the newer versions, like MAX and up, so I eventually lost interest and stopped playing. >P

John Denver
January 11th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Can anyone get an AAA or E on Max300 on heavy? Ash_Misty4ever: Dream a Dream is a good song. What mode are you on?

AAA? Holy crap no. The highest score I've gotten is a "B" on it...

I guess my DDR accomplishments are...

10 Steppers I've passed
~Max 300 - "B"
~Max Unlimited - "D"
~Sakura - "B"
~Bag - "C"

Heavy AAA's
~Diving
~Only You

Heavy AA's
~So Deep
~Twilight Zone
~Tsugaru
~Paranoia Dirty Mix
~Deep In You
~DO Me

I've gotten tons of others but those are the only impressive AA's. I can say I'm pretty good at DDR, but I've got a while to go until I can AA Burning Heat ;)

I have DDRMAX, DDRMAX2, and DDRMAX EXTREME

Zapchu
January 12th, 2005, 03:46 PM
^^ I play this game too~! I've got the home Japanese versions 4th mix-8th mix for my Japanese PS2. But I still prefer to play at the arcade because the arrow pad is more stable since it is all metal and heavy. (So it won't move around,duh)

I've gotten a 300combo on Max300 before at the arcade, but never an AAA or AA.

*Chikorita*
January 12th, 2005, 04:59 PM
I have DDRMAX2, but I am a COMPLETE n00b at it. XD I am only between the Beginner/Light Mode right now. XD