PDA

View Full Version : Ruby hack: Pokémon Neosun

Zeikaro
February 21st, 2012, 10:02 AM
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4962/pkt.png

History:
PREFACE.

Due to continued deforestation celebi "guardian of the forest" has had a lot of work and fatigue is remarkable for the plans of an enemy.
Celebi is attacked and contaminated with a wakeup call ancient skill which gives birth to evil in the Pokemon ...
With the corroded celebi will leave behind the goodness and becomes Necroscelebi. (Necroshcelebi)
Begins to destroy the nature that it had created, drying and destroying trees and leaving the mountains and desert valleys.

Realizing that the "creator" in fear that celebi finished destroying all life on the world's flora, named Shaymin and the new guardian of the forest.

Likewise a new sun (NEOSUN) makes sunrise and rebirth of life.

YOUR HISTORY

Today just turned 15 years one of the most anticipated day of your life, celebrate after talks with your closest friends and decide to fulfill an old promise: Go to the Forbidden Forest which always wanted to go (although not prohibited because your friends you know anyone that is a forest) are still there witnessed the battle shaymin vs necroscelebi. Realizing the battle residues decide to try to help both parties to adventure with your friends, not knowing that you get in the way of strangers, now the destination is ....

Region: Tenochtitlan
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6774/map1.png
SCREENSHOTS

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2316/neosun.png
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/6868/neosun01.png
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3197/neosun07.png
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6897/neosun14.png
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/6868/neosun01.png

www.youtube.com/v/fJZBvVN8X3o

AWARDS

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/016/5/a/premio_xd_by_zeikaro-d37crnc.png
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/119/mhmfeb.png
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4189/pwah20.png

Credits: WesleyFG for minis
Acknowledgments:

(Uff here is what too many people almost strong I remember all but I have helped some little value his effort would have to make a Word document to thank them all, so I apologize but I will put those who have helped me to improve in all since I started.

-Neos: thanks carnal ex - teacher, because I showed a way forward with your sprites now it has paid off.
-William gj: thanks brother for always giving me your support, especially for believing in me.
Javs: Thanks brother, for all we have done together (?) For being a vital part of my growth as a hacker and that I always tell you.
Tokyn: Thanks friend, you are one of the people whom I have also received much support, even if you are here let me minis style perfect for me I hope you do not get mad but mine own will send you a PM.
Koder: for always being available to treat you in a short time you have become a great e-friend or so concidero
Diego, for helping me with the theme css thanks friend, you are great man,
Ken, Deryko, Rafa, Rat, Juanjo, zero, Mena, seiyouh, piru (riku), neon: for always giving me support and alavarme xDser great friends I've always really liked his company.
Brendan: that long ... well still a good friend and accepts a trade xD thanks men.
Payro: Why was the first person to bother asking for help: O.
Zein: for these high-level challenges made me try to be better: O.
Kurama: for being a great friend whom you have not see, give me support, advice and so on.
Zik: for being a great friend and always helping me and some directions.
Scarex: for sharing with me a direction I have been the one given to me.
Eing: for teaching basic synthesis of a script by brother.
And ati, for taking the time to read this post.

giradialkia
February 21st, 2012, 10:52 AM
I don't think I need to say that this hack is graphically sweeeeeeeeeet. But obviously I just have. xD
However, after looking at the screens and your general language throughout the first post, it is clear that English is not your first language (if you have any English at all- I'm assuming you used a translator). However, I'm not saying that means anything about the quality of this hack- in fact looking at the likes of Light Platinum, I'm expecting this hack to do quite well here. Good luck, keep up the nice work! :)

Speedster
February 21st, 2012, 11:15 AM
Hey, I remember seeing this on the WAH Forums. I was quite delighted with it there and same here on PC. The graphical appeal is amazing. Although some of the OWs/Minis seem to be a bit horizontally stretched (That's what you get trying to put 4th Gen OWs into a 3rd Gen game right?). I love the Celebi in the forest scene and the point where the hero meets Jirachi in the screenshot is amazing. No wonder it won a Scan Contest at WAH. Good luck with it. If I get some more free time in the future maybe I can be a translator.

Shadius
February 21st, 2012, 11:19 AM
Might be new to this site but I've been looking around at the different hacks and quite simply your's looks really good. The map and sprite quality looks very sharp and good seeing since your making a new gen game work on 3rd gen game. Can't wait to be able to try it, keep up the good work and if you need any testers or translators let me know.

Swift sword
February 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
I can't believe how long it took me to realize that region is based on Mexico....

Anyways, this is a very good looking hack, and the graphics are very clean. Although it's obvious it may only be a Spanish release, I'll certainly give it a shot.

CrimsonChronoX
February 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
This looks really excellent for a hack, and I would love to play it in english if someone can translate the game

Crimson5M
February 21st, 2012, 01:55 PM
Hey man, didn't know you were still working on this.
Anyway, graphics are really nice,as always, and that screen with the Jirachi is pretty cool.
Hope to see a beta soon.

DatTrainerJustin
February 21st, 2012, 07:08 PM
Will the cities be custom or Hoenn cities?

Speedster
February 21st, 2012, 07:11 PM
Will the cities be custom or Hoenn cities?
I think I can say on Zeikaro's behalf that they will be custom. If your refering to the errors in the world map such as "Hoenn Map Full View" or "Petalburg City" it is just the fact he has yet to fix it.

Lumber
February 22nd, 2012, 12:43 AM
Looks sweet, I hope you will get someone to translate it who speaks fluent english and spanish (It's spanish right ? lol) Good luck with this!

Tcoppy
February 22nd, 2012, 05:37 AM
Woah, I saw this on Wah once but I thought it was dead for a long time.
Looks good, the screens look promising, no wonder it jumped right into the Hacks Showcase section. Keep it up!

Meez
February 22nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
Looks Awesome HOPE IT RELEASES QUICK BEST OF LUCK

blackmage856
February 22nd, 2012, 10:47 AM
Beautiful graphics and world map :D
I think you would benefit by putting more pokemon OW's in your routes and such if you haven't ...I think your graphical style would definatly bring them out more, and show that a pokemon game ....actually has pokemon xD

godlesplay
February 22nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
I think you should change starters because there are a lot of hacks with kanto starters, you can add for example (houndour,magnemite and poliwag) ;)

ReTAsp
February 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Seems good. Will try it if I get time

Zeikaro
February 22nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
Thank you very much for your support and comments about the translation to English and told them I was not very good at the language xD, but if someone offers, I just ask someone who is responsible and with time, send me your details by MP and better yet can be reached at the messenger lol, and then also with knowledge of scripts!, and thanks for your answers.

Genesect
February 24th, 2012, 04:51 AM
I was eating something and I choked when I saw the pictures, the graphics are unbelievable, I've been longing for a Hack with small narrow grass paths, kicks in the realistic feeling.

Good luck on the hack, and someone fluent in both languages, help this guy <3

Cotaman
February 25th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Amazing! I feel proud of being Mexican for 2 things:
1) This game seems to be based in our beautiful country
2)I can understand Spanish because it is my native language
Looking forward for this, cant wait (:
Also, for anyone who didnt know this, Tenochtitlan, which is the name of the region in this game is the name of the ancient civilization of the aztecs.

Volcanix769
February 26th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Wow, it'll be the New Light Platinum, good job with the scripting and story. I hope that it will get translated soon.

ChaosJester083
February 26th, 2012, 08:31 AM
This looks amazing and just jaw dropping and if your looking for someone to translate I would ask Sarcastic Prince

Satoshi Ookami
February 27th, 2012, 12:27 AM
@Chaos: Him? To make this thread new blame-spam? And edit it to his ideas?
@Cotaman: I thought Tenochtitlan was an ancient city not the name of civilization =D

Anyways it's really interesting that the hacks with the best graphics are always from foreign creators :D

lukasz_pro
February 27th, 2012, 01:36 AM
LOVE THOSE TILES !!!!!!
sounds like great hack :D !

Zerkrom The Hedgehog
February 27th, 2012, 01:21 PM
this needs a translation just as alot of other roms....

Lynch
February 27th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Seeing this makes me scream...
I WONT THIS TILEEEEEEEEES XDDDDD
Seriously i wont em where can i get em would yo mind sharing ?:)
i already have some good for my hack but this is amazing.

Tofutheenderman
February 28th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Apology accepted and ok. Still i would love to play this, looks very promising...

Joshawott
February 28th, 2012, 07:15 PM
This hack is simply a visual masterpiece! I wish you the best of luck with it! :D

Lordxeno06
February 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM
BEAUTIFUL hack, but unfortunately -- no abla espanol....

Cotaman
March 2nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
@Cotaman: I thought Tenochtitlan was an ancient city not the name of civilization =D

Anyways it's really interesting that the hacks with the best graphics are always from foreign creators :D

You are right it was a city, however it can also be calles "civilization" because it was a huge empire with little cities in between, but you were right, it can also be calles a city.

Zerkrom The Hedgehog
March 17th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I NEED TO KNOW WHEN WILL THIS GET TRRRANNNSLLLATTEDDDDD GAAAAAAA

Tofutheenderman
March 20th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Well this seems to be dead...

Zerkrom The Hedgehog
April 9th, 2012, 11:44 PM
ARRRRGGGAAAA T.T No Translation....

TheChaosBlue
April 11th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Yes, it looks amazing visually, much more than it being just a hack! And I wouldn't mind playing this in spanish; the visuals alone got me hooked. With strong commitment to this hack, it will turn out to be a hacking masterpiece.

.Ángel~
April 12th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Very good hack!
The truth is that I liked very much.
good luck!

Zeikaro
April 16th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Well guys thanks for the support and other comments I have a new video that I want to share, I've read all the comments with the help of a translator xD, and I am glad that this is the answer :), and as I said if there is someone who can handle While the 2 languages ​​I want to help transladarlo from Spanish to English please me enough that she join my team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAAaS7RX7Y4

atie
April 16th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Why does all non-english hacks has so beautyfull graphics and so much care pumped into the maps and not just a custom made Pelat town or Littleroot city.

rakireid
April 23rd, 2012, 11:17 PM
Why does all non-english hacks has so beautyfull graphics and so much care pumped into the maps and not just a custom made Pelat town or Littleroot city.

I know they look so awesome its un-real :)

Demjen
April 26th, 2012, 04:48 AM
I will to test this game.

Treviso
April 26th, 2012, 08:26 PM
I can't wait for this, I hope there will be a support banner soon!

alehizzle
April 26th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Wow! I really like this! I mean, I REALLY, REALLY like this.

topgunitsme
April 27th, 2012, 06:04 AM
someone pls translate....cant wait to play it!!

alehizzle
April 27th, 2012, 10:55 PM
The more I think about it, they happier I would be for there to be a Spanglish version of the game instead of a full English translation. That would give this game a very unique feel, since it's already basically set in Mexico. For the love of all that you hold sacred, leave the ridiculously simple phrases alone.

Anyone recall how Assassin's Creed left little bits of Italian in the script? That made the world actually feel like Italy. Really simple stuff like (from one of the screenshots, for example) "Mi nombre es Scarlet" is fine the way it is. People who say "hi" in the script should say "hola" or whatever other Spanish phrases for "hi" there are and continue, but in English. Family titles (mom, dad, grandma, etc.) should all be in Spanish. Really small stuff like that would make this game absolutely golden. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Treviso
April 28th, 2012, 01:24 AM
The more I think about it, they happier I would be for there to be a Spanglish version of the game instead of a full English translation. That would give this game a very unique feel, since it's already basically set in Mexico. For the love of all that you hold sacred, leave the ridiculously simple phrases alone.

Anyone recall how Assassin's Creed left little bits of Italian in the script? That made the world actually feel like Italy. Really simple stuff like (from one of the screenshots, for example) "Mi nombre es Scarlet" is fine the way it is. People who say "hi" in the script should say "hola" or whatever other Spanish phrases for "hi" there are and continue, but in English. Family titles (mom, dad, grandma, etc.) should all be in Spanish. Really small stuff like that would make this game absolutely golden. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I totally agree with you...

Now that I think about it...it would make the game perfect...

Chrisbury
May 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM

Nope, he is wrong. Tenochtitlan is the ancient city, the civilization are the aztecs. Cool thing that the region is based around my country. ¡Viva México!

XxLostSoulxX
June 13th, 2012, 06:33 AM
this is in the hack showcase so where is the download???

RCFloris27
June 13th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Looks extremely cool! Only, one problem: I don't speak Spanish...

tajaros
June 14th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Woah this thing looks great the tiling, titlescreen storyline and many more... :)

But I would like it more if there was a translated version of this in english...:)

XxLostSoulxX
June 14th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Woah this thing looks great the tiling, titlescreen storyline and many more... :)

But I would like it more if there was a translated version of this in english...:)

Again where is the download period spanish? Because it is nowhere to be found yet this is in the Hacks Showcase. If there is no present download why isn't it in the Progressing Hacks.

Tofutheenderman
June 20th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Yawn~ Is been a long time since I've been here...Still nothing huh?

Dimebag
June 20th, 2012, 08:59 AM
well another awesome hack ! Great tiles and maps !But i think (along with others ) that this should be also translated in english ( like pokémon Light Platinum was) so that more people will be able to play it ( that don't know Spanish) ! anyways hope this will progress keep it up ;)

NoVideoFound
June 23rd, 2012, 08:18 AM
The graphics look amazing cant wait for it to be done :)

kingscizor191
July 2nd, 2012, 08:44 AM
looks promising but you need a translation

DaEpicTrainer
July 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
Seeing this makes me scream...
I WONT THIS TILEEEEEEEEES XDDDDD
Seriously i wont em where can i get em would yo mind sharing ?:)
i already have some good for my hack but this is amazing.

Lol so you ''WONT'' them?I ''WONT'' the beta wheter it's english or not.It's epic.The graphics are good but i like it if it's like fire red.These graphics kill my eyes.Too much color.That's why i stopped playing Pokemon Light Platinum etc.
( ._.)

Milotix
July 10th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Hello brother
Well, you know my opinion, the hack is great, the cover I was just great, a work of art.

I hope to see a beta soon!

tanjim13
July 10th, 2012, 08:10 AM
WHY DOES ALL THE GREAT HACKERS HAVE TO BE PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, OR DUTCH????

Zeikaro
July 26th, 2012, 01:44 PM
fJZBvVN8X3o
zAAaS7RX7Y4
XR_BhLnWc6A
4iqj0zbH9wI&
[/SPOILER]

soon a legend was born: 3.

video of the water lilies already corrected the mapping was only a small demonstration, the script will not be in the hack only water lilies mini game

PokemonMasters
July 28th, 2012, 04:57 PM
this hack looks awesome :D will there be an english translation o.O?

bolmeteux
September 4th, 2012, 09:42 PM
look awesome.. wonderfull

if only i can understand spanish,
and btw where is the download link?

Cyclone
September 5th, 2012, 06:29 AM
I see this has appeared in Hacks Showcase - and again I am conflicted, it's not in English. I hate that. I'll stand by for an eventual English version.

Cyclone

Dimebag
September 10th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Yeah like light platinum was translated. Also how can this hack be in the showcase and having awards without even being released ??? It's a great hack and really it is a pity not to translate it in English...like pokemon mystic version wasn't translated.......ever.

Sark
September 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM
What I hate in Hack Showcase is that there are so many Spanish hacks, or hacks that just begin with cool tiles/new regions and never get updated, with people bumping "When is this coming out?".

Also, when a hack isn't even out and has awards. I remember that GBC hack that won Hack Of The Year 2003/3004, I don't exactly remember, and never came out. D:

Anyway, this looks good! If it comes out in english, I'll play it. ^^

eatroffles
September 28th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Why don't you guys just learn Spanish?

Cyclone
September 28th, 2012, 06:36 PM
You do realize what you just asked, correct?

Cyclone

Satoshi Ookami
September 29th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Why don't you translate it?

Cyclone
September 29th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Why don't you translate it?
http://anybodythere.net/yabbfiles/Smilies/applause.gif

(Can someone put that in the smileys?)

It's definitely a lot easier than learning Spanish...or having Google Translate open next to us while "trying" to play.

Cyclone

Jerrys123111
October 7th, 2012, 08:28 AM
This hack seems very promising...I do hope that someone does translate it soon, since it really isn't THAT hard to translate, it just takes time..
I also hope this hack isn't forgotten like pokemon mystical, which was great pokemon hack, albeit all in Spanish. I once tried translating it for the heck of it, and ended up translating all the moves, items, and place names into English, plus I translated the begginging scripts in only 5 days.
It is a good thing that my sister and I both take Spanish classes and Spanish to English dictionary + Google Translate is my friend :)

coca cola
October 7th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Ok this hack would be a lot more promising to me if it wasn't the same tiles as light platinum... Now I'm not saying they are bad as the 1st time I saw them I thought wow but to play through them eye killing tiles again is kinda boring like redoing fire red tiles whilst also eye killing but I'm sure this hack is going to be good and I will probably play it.

Cyclone
October 7th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Ok this hack would be a lot more promising to me if it wasn't the same tiles as light platinum... Now I'm not saying they are bad as the 1st time I saw them I thought wow but to play through them eye killing tiles again is kinda boring like redoing fire red tiles whilst also eye killing but I'm sure this hack is going to be good and I will probably play it.
Why do you dislike Light Platinum's tileset?

Cyclone

UtopiaRay
December 18th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I love the detail that you put into your graphics, this is what makes your hack really appealing! The colours just catches the eye! :D

ianian58
December 22nd, 2012, 04:41 PM
Ha, good thing I'm Puerto Rican; I could probably translate it...if I had any skills in editing

Jaypz
December 27th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I can't find the download link ? :O

Tryploshion
January 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM
I can't find the download link ? :O

No download link :facepalm.

ChaosBringer41
January 5th, 2013, 03:23 AM
No download link as yet, and this has been up here for some time. Will here ever be a download available? (the language for the text in-game don't matter to me)

I like what I see, and I wanna play it! The hack has been listed here for ages, but no sign of a downloadable version. Okay, people have lives away from their computers, but an update every month or so would be nice.

I'm not asking for a specific release date - even if that was allowed, it could be unrealistic. (Computers can go wrong, after all)

Sunbean
January 23rd, 2013, 04:49 PM
Hey, I'd be more than willing to make a translation of this, if you'd allow me to. ^^

mralexs
January 24th, 2013, 04:59 AM
If I had time, I would ask my friends at school who knew Spanish to translate. But I don't.

Thereaperofdeath19
March 4th, 2013, 09:04 PM
you got to be kidding me no download link well this ****ing sucks

pranoydstriker
May 24th, 2013, 08:06 AM
cant find the download link sm1e help

KomaruTheHylian
May 29th, 2013, 12:18 PM
How do i get this?
Everytime i patch them, they dont work O.O
I can only successfully patch USP files

supersoursky
June 24th, 2013, 08:03 PM
nice hack!!!!!!!!!!1, ut its not english so i wont understand anything :(

anhlong1122
June 25th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Seeing really good hack like this go in vain just because of the language make me sad :(

ninditsu
June 25th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Search pokemon neosun on google emudesc.net result.

Gives media fire.

First post :)

Join date 4 years ago

djmax2100
June 25th, 2013, 04:07 PM
:-( y cant hacks be made in english?

Satoshi Ookami
June 26th, 2013, 12:47 AM
:-( y cant hacks be made in english?
Because not everyone wants to hack in English if they are not sure of their English abilities just because majority of PC is English speaking.

dragonmaster2
July 2nd, 2013, 07:30 AM
This game lokks epic!!!
Can't wait for an English beta!!!

Jerrys123111
July 11th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Oh the irony. The hack is in Spanish and people want it in English, and I have a advertisement for Rosetta Stone on this thread lol. Anyways, I will play this hack even if its in Spanish, so keep up the good work with this hack! Please try to finish it!

En Español : Oh la ironía. El hack esta en español y quieren en inglés, y tengo un anuncio para Rosetta Stone en este hilo lol. de todos modos, yo tocaré este hack aun cuando su en español, así que con el buen trabajo con este hack! Por favor, tratar de terminarlo!

PS : I just put my response in SpanishDict and translated it for those who are wondering.

EDIT : I just noticed that the Region Map is Mexico. Is that on purpose? Will that have a effect on the plot or anything?

Deokishisu
August 17th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Hola! Lo siento si mi español es difícil a comprender. Estoy lo aprendiendo. Este hack es muy bonita! Se ve muy natural. Los eventos se ven interesantes también. Me encanta la región. Una región que toma los hermosos paisajes de México va a ser divertido para jugar. Voy a jugarlo cuando usted hace un beta. Pero, con la traducción en el mensaje primero, es muy difícil a compreder para la gente ingles. Puedo traducirlo, pero necesito el original en español. Cuado leo, tengo conocimiento casi completo. Se respondía en español que es dificil para mi. Buena suerte!

Hi! I'm sorry if my Spanish is difficult to understand. I'm learning it. This hack is very pretty! It looks very natural. The events look very interesting as well. I love the region. A region that borrows the beautiful landscapes of Mexico will be very fun to play. I will be playing it when you make a beta. But, with the translation in the first message, it is very difficult to understand for the English people. I can translate it, but I need the original in Spanish. When I read, I have almost complete understanding. It is replying in Spanish that is difficult for me. Good luck!

Orifiel
August 23rd, 2013, 09:38 PM
You guys always have the best graphics. lol

Caramel-O
August 25th, 2013, 04:42 AM
looks like an interesting new hack story! thank you hope to put it in english! =)

Andrew13112001
September 26th, 2013, 03:38 AM
HOW DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO PLAY IT IF YOUY GAVED NO LINK OF DOWNLOADING?

Jet Pilot
September 26th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Honestly the tiles are too flashy, too bright.. I'd love to play still but the last time I took Spanish class was 4 years ago in grade 9, and I failed with a grade of 3%.

PeskyJoltik
September 28th, 2013, 03:56 AM
WHOAHOAOAO! What the crap did I found! I new freaking discovery! After seeing the screenshots, man! I was so amazed!! But when i looked carefully on the screenshots, English is not there, but man! PLEASE! Translate this to ENGLISH, I really really want this, i want this to play! 10 STARS for you mah man!

k6666
September 30th, 2013, 07:28 AM
is is this completed hacks at least beat an elite four ?
if it is i want to give a try :) even it in spanish

ROBO-BOY
September 30th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Why are all of the amazing looking ones in Spanish(?) XD

Love the look of it. Well done. Will there be an English version?

geekman
September 30th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Hey!
Trevor cancelled his hack a year ago, so maybe the thread may be closed...
Anyway, he left an alpha version when he cancelled the hack, you can search it...
PS: I'm not posting the link because I don't know if the rules forbid it, I don't want to have problems.
PS2: Sorry for my english level, I'm Spanish.

Satoshi Ookami
October 1st, 2013, 03:14 AM
Hey!
Trevor cancelled his hack a year ago, so maybe the thread may be closed...
Anyway, he left an alpha version when he cancelled the hack, you can search it...
PS: I'm not posting the link because I don't know if the rules forbid it, I don't want to have problems.
PS2: Sorry for my english level, I'm Spanish.
If the hack creator allows you to post alpha there are no problems with rules here.
(Obviously it has to be IPS or UPS file and you need 15 posts to be able to use links in posts)

Zerkrom The Hedgehog
October 2nd, 2013, 04:16 AM
You know. there is always something about these Spanish Hacks that seem amaze me. And dont get me wrong, im not trying to be racist here. These hacks look the best detailed in my opinion, and they seem to get alot of attention. Most people who want to play them either just try to play them with the default languange or just wait for a translation. and from what I am saying it sounds like I have a problem with it. And the answer is no. Why? Its because its good to see hacks like this still exist. The ones that have a super amount of new tiles, sprites, etc in them, to me they should be an inspration for people to try and make fans want to do thier own hacks, to try and make something for the fanbase that the people they look up to do. And again, to me, it seems to have been doing just that with old and recent hacks turning up with amazing artwork and storytelling along with core gameplay being outstandingly great. I hope that more hacks like these turn up, because honestly these guys make the most beautiful hacks. And I do hope that there will be a English translation being worked on as soon as the game is finished.

But all I have to say now is keep up the good work.
~Zerks

Satoshi Ookami
October 4th, 2013, 08:57 AM
So apparently this is the alpha that was released.

Credits to geekman for providing the link.

Download me if you dare (http://www.mediafire.com/download/x89ov0paic8t9t4/NS.ips)

Astraea
January 17th, 2014, 06:07 AM
The graphics of this hack is amazing and i didn't found any download link! Please help me! Is it available for download or not?

Satoshi Ookami
January 17th, 2014, 07:59 AM
The graphics of this hack is amazing and i didn't found any download link! Please help me! Is it available for download or not?
2 posts above... one of them is even deleted... that brings us to 1 post. If you looked only at that one post above yours, you would have found it :)

Gatorkid
January 17th, 2014, 10:28 AM
mmm some reason i cant play this on my VBA, i patched it correctly but after i finish with my name and im about to start, it just goes to a black screen.

Satoshi Ookami
January 18th, 2014, 12:17 AM
mmm some reason i cant play this on my VBA, i patched it correctly but after i finish with my name and im about to start, it just goes to a black screen.
Then you haven't patched it correctly.

Hound of Justice
January 18th, 2014, 04:52 AM
Too bad that it got canceled :(

Astraea
January 18th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Too bad that it got canceled :(

Yeah you're right and most of us like to play any hack in english!

Gatorkid
January 18th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Then you haven't patched it correctly.

I have two ruby roms, patched to both to see if one or the other would work. One doesn't even turn on and the other stops right before I begin. Changed save to 128k, still did nothing.