View Full Version : mine first banners

January 8th, 2005, 12:37 PM
i made some banners they are mine first banners:Dsay the number that you like the best and the things where i can improve on:D

so what do you guys say is this good for a first try:D

January 8th, 2005, 4:30 PM
OO: they're all the same thing. I say the words are too fancy, and the image's edges are kinda rough. Improve by putting an outer glow on the image, and enchance the words ><;

January 8th, 2005, 4:33 PM
*shrugs* there ok...
good for a first try...

January 8th, 2005, 5:49 PM
I like the second one the best.

And I think he meant which style is the best.... so heh.

I like the font. Good job, and perfection comes with practice, so keep it up :P

Demonic Angel
January 8th, 2005, 6:44 PM
I like the second best.
Images need to be cropped a bit better, but it is your first try. Just get the eraser and get rid of those little white bits, especially around the hair. ^^
Backgrounds need a little work, but like I said, it is your first try. Also, try adding a few effects to the text, and not make it so big (unless you want it big, I just don't like text too big). ^^
If you're using Photoshop you might wanna check out www.good-tutorials.com - they've got a lot of in-depth tutorials, which are great for beginners. ^^
Overall, they're great for a first try.

January 8th, 2005, 7:02 PM
like they said there ok for a first try
keep on practicing and youll get better

January 8th, 2005, 10:14 PM
:\ couple problems... 1:work on your cropping. 2: try a more interest bg effect. 3: that text is scary... lol other than that, really good ^^,

January 9th, 2005, 12:23 AM
thanx for the site demonic angel but i already know that site:D^__^;butt i am using the gimp:Dso anyone know a good site with tutorials for that:Dand thanx for the comments guys:Dand AC be afraid for the textXp

Demonic Angel
January 9th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Gimp? o.O Never heard of it. XD
I found a tutorial site, though. ^^
^ I like their text effects a lot. o.o;

January 9th, 2005, 12:48 AM
:O Xpcheck the gimp offical site http://gimp.org/ and its free:Dand thnx for the tutorial site:D

Demonic Angel
January 9th, 2005, 12:52 AM
No prob. ^^
Gimp thing looks interesting...I might download it later. o.o

January 10th, 2005, 11:00 AM
i think all of the banners r awesome....just the black one is hard to see...good job...^^ i wish i could do something like tat..^^;;

January 10th, 2005, 11:04 AM
2 and 5 look the same part from the fact 5th is blurry but 3rd is the best

January 10th, 2005, 1:38 PM
thnx for all the coments guys:Di might be thinking to open a bannershop:D