View Full Version : Feeling of Betrayal

January 8th, 2005, 5:28 PM
Feeling of Betrayal

Based on a comic book I once randomly read in Target. (Forgot the name, please tell me if you know the comics name. X.x; )

- No Power playing (playing/controlling someone elses character)
- No Godmoding (Making your character flawless)
- Good spelling/grammar (Please, I beg you ;_; )
- No one-liners (self-explanatory)
- No double posting (If you get too impatent, just PM the person who youre waiting a response from.)

Seven teenagers meet once a year, same place, same time, every single year. Why? Theyve always assumed that it was due to their parents working together in some kind of business firm, but no.

They fly once every year to Shadow City, in this huge mansion. But one day they witnessed their parents kill someone, an innocent young girl. Later on, they find out that their parents are part of a supernatural group where they manipulate people with their powers to their own will. Easier put, their parents are a group of villains.

These seven teenagers also find out that they have superpowers too. How will they react? How will they survive? What path will they chose? Its all up to you

Name - <first and last name>
Age - <13 - 18 please. =3>
Gender - <self explanatory>
Power - <Be creative! They can control the elements, be a alien like Clark Kent, or like the mutants from X-men, or be a spell-caster/witch>
Personality - <be as specific as possible!>
Description - <be as specific as possible!>
Relationship with parents - <again, be as specific as possible!>

Name(s) - <depends if your character has one or two parents>
Powers - <Must be similar to your characters>

((Remember that they are villains!))

And Have fun! n_n; I know this is a bit much But itll be fun. =3

January 8th, 2005, 5:54 PM
This seems like an awesome Idea.
If there is anything wrong with my form, tell me so I can quickly change it.
Name - Vincent Valentine
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Power - He has control over the four basic elements of an ancient study known as Alchemy. He has control over the earth, sky, water, and fire. He prefers the water most.
Personality - He's very shy, and untrusting. After finding out what his parents really did, he became an even tighter lock to open. He prefers being alone, but should the need arise, he will work well with others. He is still very clumsy and finds he has trouble controlling himself and his abilities.
Description - he wears dark blue pants. Baggy and torn in many places. His shirt is a deep blue, almost black, and is very baggy as well. He wears a red scarf and bandana. Both gifts from his parents. Over time, they have become scarn and torn, giving him the image of a wanderer. He is very pale, and his deep blue eyes compliment his image nicely. His long black hair flows backwards in a ponytail, while his bangs are wild and always near covering his eyes.
Relationship with parents - Was very disobedient of them both. He always felt as if everything he was told was an order instead of just a comment. He felt as if they had him trapped, like a puppet, waiting to be used.

Parent Info:
Name(s) - Lucretia and Lawrence Valentine
Powers - Both control alchemic elements, but they mastered and prefer the elements of darkness and light over the other 4.

Electric Hero
January 8th, 2005, 6:13 PM
Name: Max Hunter
Power: can control and create the electricity, can run faster than any normal human can, and just a little more of super-human strenght.
Personality: was very friendly, until he knew about his parents. Now is just a little more shy than before.
Description: Black shoes with black pants. Black shirt and black coat, with black gloves too. Blue eyes and his hair is black, with a hairstyle that looks like anime.
Relationship with parents: Max loved his parents before knowing the incident.

Parent's info
Names: Clark and Mary Hunter
Powers: Master all their abilites, and both can control too the wind and fire.

If I wrote something wrong, please tell me.

January 8th, 2005, 6:47 PM
Relationship with parents basicly means, their relationship with their parents, how your character feels before the incident.

Example - "Miyu totally refuses to obay her parents, condering herself a rebel. But still, she loves them."

Example Two - "Anileve loves her mother, but hates her father with a passion when he..." et cetera.

(These are just examples, btw.)

Great entries though! xDDD *will post hers later*

January 8th, 2005, 7:14 PM
So there was nothing wrong with mine I hope?
Anyways, how many more people would we need before starting this RP?

EDIT-my 1500th post! Page 3 here I come! xD

Cool Cr@cker
January 8th, 2005, 7:23 PM
What a Cool RP!Though I dont get why do you have that Title>

Name - Teena Roberts
Age - 14
Gender - Female
Power - He Controls Thunder Completely though He does not understand his powers much. He Can Leave ThunderBolts from His Hand & Eye and can summon massive massive thunders.
Personality - He is very very Bold & Aggressive, always the person to go for the kill. He is very Loyal and will do anything for the person(s) he loves.
Now after The Setback~~ He is a bit wary and does not talk to others easily.

Description - He wears cool Dresses and is Good Looking.Wears jeans Mostly and Top Sports Shoes. He's Blonde and has hazel Eyes. He is quite tall & well-built.

Relationship with parents - Really Loved her parents very much deep inside her heart but did not show it much. Her Father used to get her whatever she wanted so she still likes him.

Parent Info:
Name(s) - Sherman Roberts & MaryAnne Roberts
Powers - While Sherman is the master of the seas, Maryanne has a deep power to control All Animals and even humans(Some Times)

January 8th, 2005, 7:36 PM
Nobody ask why I'm now a girl on PC, and I dont get moody, XD j/k
Neato idea!

Name - David Peerion
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Power - David has the strange ability to morph into animals. The only catch is that he can't morph into animals that are larger then him, and on the rare occassion, he gets trapped within the morph for some time, though the reasoning is unexplained.

Personality - David has a very interesting personality, as it differs depending on who he's around. If he is in public, he gives off the tough guy vibe. He always remains silent, hands in his pocket, with that serious look on his face. If he is around friends, he gives off a more carefree vibe, acting more cheerful, and making jokes, and is all around nice and sweet. This is his true personality.

Description - David stands at 5'11'' and has short red hair, as well as blue eyes. David dresses like any other 14 year old kid. (well at least the ones I know :P) He wears a baggy grey sweater, that has a strange design that looks like a cross imprinted in a darker grey, on the center of the sweater. He wears a pair of navy blue jeans, not baggy, and nothing really special about them. He also wears a plain old pair of black running shoes with brown souls. He also wears a thin gold chain around his neck, which is usually tucked in under his sweater, and a silver watch which he wears on his left wrist.

Relationship with parents - David had always been his mothers favourite, as his dad was more scornful towards him, placing blame for the simplist things. His mom always seems to stick up for him, no matter what the situation.
In secret though, his father beats on him some nights when he's drunk, but his dad made him swear against telling his mother, or his dog Scruffie would face the consequences.

Name(s) - Askan and Delila Peerion
Powers - They also have the ability to change into the forms of animals, only the aren't limited to size.

I hope this is okay. It's the longest profile I've done in a long time Oo;;

January 8th, 2005, 8:51 PM
Seems pretty cool! i'll try it out:

Name - Kiharu Shimatiro
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Power - Shadow Manipulation-ability to Torture people with his mind, also able shoot black shards out of his palm
Personality - glum, Grumpy, but extremly defensive at times
Description - long sleeve black shirt, torn up Baggy jeans,
small round glasses, ahas a scar on left cheek.
Relationship with parents - well, he pretty much wants to destroy them for what they did, and the dark powers they gave him.
Quote: "they brought me into this world, and im taking them out!"

Name(s) - Mirya and Hikaru Shimatiro
Powers - Stonger Darker version of Shadow manipulation

January 8th, 2005, 8:57 PM
((Yay! =3 We're starting after we get all seven people~ only one left!
And Cool Cr@cker, great submission, but is you character a female or a male? Please make it clear~ And the title? All the kids have a 'feeling of betrayal' when the find out about their parents. =]))

Name- Xaviera Ka
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Power - Is an alien who origins from the planet Niobium. (She was born on Earth though.) They have the power to run 50x more faster than the fastest human, power to turn things to ice, and to control time. (fast foward, slow, stop... etc.)
Personality- Is very outgoing, loyal, and has a strong leadership quality. Could be bossy sometimes, but she hardly notices it. She has a hard grasp on other peoples feelings.
Description- Has black hair streaked with blond. She dresses in the typical girl next door style, causal clothing, tennis shoes, etc. She has light brown eyes.
Relationship with parents - She adores them both. Even though they quarrel from time to time, she loves them very much and looks up to them as role models.

Name(s) - Xander and Xanthe Ka.
Powers - Theyre both Niobiums too, but they have much more control over their powers than Xaviera.

Lady Pearl
January 8th, 2005, 9:25 PM
Name - Pearl Li
Age - 13
Gender - Female
Power - Has the ability to make living things grow, wither, or cured and is able to communicate with animals. Cannot heal the dead.
Personality - A teenage girl of flare. She can be quite the dominator as she is brave, positive, and true. She hates to see anything -- from a bug to a whale -- die. As you get to know her more, she turns out to be so friendly and loyal from being quiet and independent.
Description - Has curled blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a short purple jacket over a black t-shirt, a short skirt, black boots, and earrings.
Relationship with parents - She barely talked to her parents since she is a loner. During family bonds, she admires them dearly.

Name(s) - Brendan Li and Jenny Li
Powers - Have the power to age and petrify enemies. They also have the abilities to set a number of days left for them to live, but it uses up a lot of their energy.

January 8th, 2005, 9:34 PM
ooh i have one

Name- Sora Leingod
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Power - From a giant colony in space spending time with his parents until the whole thing.His ability he has grasp over the powers of light,darkness,and space magic and such.He hasnt quite mastered but hes learning.
Personality- He is a really caring guy and very nice to others except anybody bad.He used to be that way before the thing now he is a lot mopre serious but he still has can be a funny person at times.
Description- Has light blue hair and they kinda go everyewhere.He has a black jacket with a white shirt under and grayish white pants with armor on his pants.His shoes are black as well.
Relationship with parents - He loves them a lot but after the thing he doesnt really care that much he wants to stop them with all his might but inside he still loves them.

Name(s) - Riku Leingod and Kairi Leingod.
Powers - Theyre both from a scpace colony and they have complete control of darkness,light,and space.Riku uses darkness and space while kairi use light and space.

January 8th, 2005, 9:53 PM
Errr... kybldmstr, does your charcter know he has powers? Because I wanted this whole power thing to be a surprise for them. (always so much more amusing to watch. =3) And... even though we exceeded the number of expected people... I'll make an expection this time. xD

Xaviera walked inside the spacious mansion. Are the others here yet? she asked tiredly, feeling horribly jetlagged.

No, not yet honey Xanthe Ka replied, looking at her watch. Look, Xander Ka started. why dont you just stay here and wait for your friends, and when you see your parents, be sure to tell them that we meet at the same place. he said hurriedly, as they both rushed off, leaving Xaviera alone.

Some loving parents Xaviera said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

<So now, just make your character and your characters parents meet Xaviera. =3>

January 8th, 2005, 9:58 PM
Name - Koga Kintaru
Age - 16
Gender - Male

Power - Control over fire. He can manipulate fire from other sources into whatever he wants it to be, but he cannot gain control over fire that another controls. He can also create fire on his own and manipulate it's size to suit his needs, but he cannot make it any bigger than a 7' diameter orb for now. He can engulf any part of his body in flames and not be harmed, but he only has a medium resistance to other fire sources

Personality - Koga's untrusting, quiet, and extremely quick to anger. Once angered, it's a bit difficult to calm him down. He's always been a bit of a loner, never getting involved with any groups and never caring to have a relationship with anyone. He is a loose cannon and will snap at anyone who makes him mad, friend or foe. Once he reaches a certain point of anger, he 'Rages', doubling his physical strength and fire powers, but leaves him mostly exhausted once it's over. his rages only last about 10 minutes, but he's working on extending the time. However, despite his anger problems, once you earn his trust, which is not easy, he will protect you with his life. This aside, he is rather intelligent and is good at solving puzzles or making up spur of the moment tactics in fights.

Description - Koga has flame red hair that hangs down all over his face, but it completely covers his right eye and his left barely shows. His hair is short though, and spiked out in many directions, but only at the tips [think Tidus, FFX]. His eyes are a bright, piercing blue....at least his left is. His right, however, is a dimer, smoky blue color. The few who have stared into his right eye, for some odd reason, say that they saw the reaper looming over their dull reflection. His eye strikes a strong fear into those looking into it, but even he does not know why this is. As for his clothing, he always wears a black hoodie with the kanji for 'Red Dragon' on the back of it. He always has a st of headphones on his neck overlapping the goggles he's always got. He wears baggy black jeans with the kanji for 'Bad' on his right leg. He also wears black shoes with white stripes rinning from the base of his heels forward over his toes and two white lines crossing on his heels. Hos clothing and other items are specially made for him and are highly fire resistant. He always carries a CD player with him and at least 2 changes of batteries, he listens to it almost all the time, losing himself in his own little world of metal and rock.

Relationship with parents - Koga has hated his father for years, he never understood Koga or why he turned out the way he did and was always nagging at him to be the perfect son he'd envisioned him to be. He never left him alone to be himself. He's been looking for an excuse to kill him and wonders if this will be the chance he's waited for and if he's strong enough to do so.

Name(s) - Jinta [jeen-tuh] Kintaru

Powers - His powers are the same as Koga's but he has a greater control over them than Koga does and he can use them a lot better. However, he doesn't rage and that's one slight advantage Koga has over him.

January 8th, 2005, 10:05 PM
I had finally reached the mansion.

" Could you have driven slower?' I asked, storming out of the car.
I made my way to the entrance of the mansion and did my usual intro knock. I knocked on the door twice, whistled once, kicked the door, and yelled.
While it was very complex, it was the only way for them to know it was actually me. I just got used to doing it all this time.
My mother walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder," Do you always have to do that?"
I moved her arm and sharply said," Yes mother! It's tradition!"

January 8th, 2005, 10:09 PM
((OOC - Ok, you're in, BladeMaster... ;-; Why do you people have to write such beautiful profiles? T-T

And remember - Our characters are rather familier with each other because they have known each other for at least 13 years.))

January 8th, 2005, 10:15 PM
I walked out of the car, "you okay son?" said Dad
"I'll be fine" *yeah right* i thought, *so many answers, all, here, at this mansion, but why?*

i walked up and knocked on the door several times in different areas, and then kicked it near the bottom Twice.

"I know you guys know its me! open up!" i said

"must you be so rude darling?" said mom

*must you be so persistant?* i thought

January 8th, 2005, 11:04 PM
[OOC: Thanks Miyu, the profile took a long time to write and i didn't want to scrap it. and please excuse all the single letter typos, i type fast and often miss keys. and my apologies, but Koga has a foul mouth. i will however try to keep profanity to a minimum]

Koga walked toward the mansion, hands in his pockets and a very angry look on his face. His CD player was on max volume, blasting loud metal and shattering what quiet there was in the streets. He had had a small spat with his father about leaving the house, but he'd left anyway and part of the house was smoking when he left....musta been the stove... Whatever the case, Koga didn't care, he was d*mn glad to be away from that hellish place. Some people may have jusmped at the chance to have his life, but he would trade anything to get out of it.

Once Koga got to the door, he simply kicked it open and shoved aside anyone in his way... his usual entrance. He yelled "get out of my way!" rather loudly and thrust one out of his way with great force. He continued to storm forward, hands back in his pockets again. if his father had been there, he would have thrown a fit, another reason Koga was glad he wasn't around. He jsut kept on his path toward his destination, CD player blaring and his usual temper quite obvious.

Cool Cr@cker
January 9th, 2005, 7:38 AM
OOC : <Miyu-Chan Call me CC & I have specified very clearly that i'm female. Maybe you missed it and thanks. Let's get this
Hot & Cool RP Rollin>
OOC : [One more thing I dont get. When do we meet? And Well Have we driven with our parents or not and well I mean why talk as if we
have seen our parents after a long time here]

IC : Teena walked solemnly towards the door of the huge palacial building. The mansion looked very inviting but she just wasnt in the mood. She had just quarreled with her mom some time ago and she did not want to look at her mom's Tempest like Face. Silently she turned the doorknob and slipped in unlike her stunning entrances the prevous years. She looked splendid in a black dress. Her parents were just discussing something of importance but as soon as Teena came in they stopped and stared at her. "So you are here atlast. How long do we Have to wait", her mother whispered but at the same time the voice echoed all around her mind. As usual her father jumped to her defence and said "Maryane Leave her alone and let her go & enjoy. We've got much bigger and better things to do". Have a nice time sweetie they said and rushed in to their so called conference. Teena sighed and thought [Oh my Why dont they spend some time with me.. Anyway She went of in search of her friend Xaviera & the cute Vincent.

OOC : Miyu We are good friends here atleast as there are only 3 girls

January 9th, 2005, 8:04 AM
"But Mom! I have plans that day!" echoed through my mind as we pulled up to the mansion. I would've loved to go if it wasn't for the fact that I was supposed to go paintballing with some friends from school that very day. I had givin them the guilt trip, the whole shabam! There was no result, sadly.

"David! Knock first!" my Dad scolded me, but I just walked right into the mansion. I could hear my Mom trying to cool him down, and when she was finished, she led him inside.

"Hey! Xaviera!" I called to the teenaged girl who stood a decent distance away. My parents seemed to be in a rush, and just moved on, not even saying their goodbyes to me.

Composer of Requiems
January 9th, 2005, 8:38 AM
OOC : <Miyu-Chan Call me CC & I have specified very clearly that i'm female. Maybe you missed it and thanks. Let's get this
Hot & Cool RP Rollin>
OOC: Because in your post you kept using "He"...

Lady Pearl
January 9th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Pearl had opened the sliding door of the purple van as the car halted at the mansion. She took a deep dive at the pavement and gathered all her belongings, which included her rucksack filled with delectable treats and beverages and some nifty gifts and novels for her own entertainment. Her kitten, Jewel, leaped from the car and into her hands. She petted her very soothingly and waved goodbye towards her family members.

Behave yourself, Pearl, commanded her father, Brendan.

Call us when you need something, dear. Were going to be at our meeting for a couple of hours. Dont forget to say hi to your friends for me, ordered her mother, Jenny.

Yes, father. Yes, mother. I wont forget, Pearl told them in a rush of words. Goodbye, Krystal! Her baby sister just grinned and waved goodbye.

She dashed towards the mansions front door, with Jewel resting in her arms. She was excited to meet her friends again; they were the best of friends and nothing could have separated them. But she was super excited to explore the mansion. Of course, she knew every single room of the mansion but what new surprises could have popped in this year? She knocked on the door three times with one hand; the answer will come when the door opens

January 9th, 2005, 10:32 AM
OOC: I'm confused. WE all seem to be going into the same mansion, and yet none of us seem to have noticed each other.

Can someone clear this up a bit please?

January 9th, 2005, 10:37 AM
OOC: Different times. Work with it. Most RPs tend to be like this at the start, so just go along, XD

Electric Hero
January 9th, 2005, 11:56 AM
ooc: why am I always late to the starts!? XD

ic: My parents and I reached the mansion....finally. "Max, remember to behave yourself and..." "Mom, I remember it every second of my life, I'll be fine!" I interrupted my mom, and cleared that I was always with the rules of my parents. "Well Max, we won't be with you there, you know that we have something to do today" my father said to me, and I just replied "Yes dad, go and ..... do whatever you have to do, Bye". They left, and I was just outside the front door of the mansion, and somehow, it gave me the creeps for like a second. I was just going to enter, but I felt like if my mom was forcing me to knock first. I sighed and knocked the door 5 times, and then walked in the mansion. "Hello everyone!" I said happily as I closed the door behind me.

January 9th, 2005, 11:59 AM
OOC: Differnt times? Gotcha! Alrighty then....Um...

IC: We were all slowly arriving, with Max being the last one to arrive so far.
He came barging in, as usual, making such a noise. I'm not one to talk though, so I forgive him.
" Hey there Max! Welcome back," I said. Turning to everyone else, I asked," How have you all been?"

January 9th, 2005, 12:07 PM
"hey there vincent, long time no see" i said "im fine, you?"
looking around I saw The others talking amongst themselves *sigh, i'll never fit in like them* i thought

January 9th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Koga saw the others grouping together and exchanging greetings, soething he'd never cared for at all. His usual greeting whas just a sharp exhale jsut before he moved away from the group a few feet and leaned his back against the wall, CD player still on max... and that was jsut what he did this time as well, but he'd taken his headphones off so he could hear if someone called out to him.

Even though he'd never liked greeting any of them or being in a large group with them, they were still the only people he'd considered his friends...

January 9th, 2005, 8:47 PM
((A chaotic post. X.x; And I will be idle for the rest of the week, due to finals... ;-; ))

Xaviera knew instantly that Vincent had arrived, after all he had the same routine for every year, though she wished hell drop the yelling part, it always made the crystal chandeliers vibrate like they were going to crash to the ground. That was not a pretty picture.

Hi Vincent! Finally, Im not the only one in this creepy hallway! Xaviera said happily. Oh, and hi Ms. Valentine! she greeted as well. my parents told you guys to meet at the same place. They looked really worried though she trailed off, wondering if her parents had a steep stock drop or something.

Someone else knocked on the door several times in different areas, and then kicked it near the bottom Twice.

"I know you guys know its me! open up!" sounded Kiharus voice. Xaviera ran happily to the door, and greeted him. Hi! Howve you been? she said enthusiastically.

But when he didnt even get a chance to reply, Koga kicked it open and shoved aside anyone in his way... his usual entrance. He yelled "get out of my way!" rather loudly and thrust someone out of his way with great force, including Xaviera.

Hi Koga, so nice to see you again. Xaviera greeted rather sarcastically, rubbing where he shoved her. But her pain was washed away when she saw her girl friend.

Oh, and hi Teena! she greeted happily.

"Hey! Xaviera!" David called to the teenaged girl who stood a decent distance away.
Hi David! Xaviera called back. Till then, she was finding it weird that all their parents knew where to go it must be something urgent.

But the door sounded again, and Xaviera rushed to open it. Hi Pearl! she said happily.

"Hello everyone!" Max said happily, arriving shortly after Pearl. Hi Max! Xaviera replied, slightly exhausted from all the greeting.

So, howre all you guys? Vincent asked. Ive been great! I streaked my hair blond as you can see now, though dad had a fit when he saw it Xaviera said, as she launched into her favorite hobby, speaking.

She noticed Koga standing silently, listening to his CD player. Howve you been, Koga? she asked him, trying to make some light conversation.

I call this meeting to order. Xander Ka said, his voice echoing around the room, almost immediately, the chatter subsided.

We meet today for a very important purpose. Xanthe Ka continued. Something went wrong in our previous project, someone found out about us.

Gasps from everyone sounded across the room. How? When? Really?

Bring in the subject please. Xanthe said, pressing a small button on the table.

A few minutes after, a young girl, walked in gagged, who was leaded in by three masked men.

How should we dispose of her? Xander asked, as the young girls eyes widened, knowing that whatever her fate was, it was fatal.

<Any one of your parents can reply. X.x; >

Cool Cr@cker
January 10th, 2005, 6:18 AM
OOC : <Miyu-Chan wasnt that a bit obvious -- Hi's to everyone.And isnt what you did Powerplaying or maybe Hello's are Ok.>

"HI", I said to everyone and sat down in one the couches there. We were all there and were Discussing about our experiences that year & shared all the latest news and gossip. I saw David & Xaviera conversing privately about something & also noticed that Koga was sitting alone mumbling something to himself very fast or maybe he was telling something to Max - I never knew. I sat down with David and Xav and we were all conversing about the good 'ol days. One Secret I have from my friends is that I have a crush on the cute and Shy Vincent. I didnt know how he felt about me but I had this urge to go and talk to him but I knew my mouth would fail Only My best friend Xavi knew this and I've made her swear that she wouldnt tell this to anyone. "Mom's always on my case", I announced to Xavi & David. They never even bothered with that and david had a look like "Big Deal.. As if my parents love me 100%". Suddenly Vincent who wouldnt even open his mouth much exclaimed, " Wonder! What do our parents talk about so much every time and Why is it sooo important".

<OOC : Maybe we should type who in the gang we are close to & whom we like & my parents have got this awesome answer. Can I make some of my friends say small words like these. If not Tell me immediately & I'll del it.>

~~~~ At the same time ~~~~

As the whole conference room was buzzing with anger & excitement and each person was talking to himself or someone else about what should be done with the girl,

Suddenly Sherman Robert said " She has hindered in our path too much.. Death is eminent and I just know how". Sherman never spoke loudly but everyone knew how deadly he was & all listened without making any noise."No..Noo...Leave me Alone", screamed the girl and tears welled up her eyes.

"Cry What you may but you should have shut up the moment we warned you. Nobody is going to hear you.Hah..Hah", yelled Xanthe with glee and excitement.

"We dispose her by the easiest way in the book but at the same time as each cell of hers suffers and Torture her as much as she wont bear it.".
<What he says Will be known Soon>

January 10th, 2005, 4:17 PM
Koga slid down the wall to a sitting position on the floor, arms folded, his one blue eye moving from one person to the next in order. He yawned and rested his head against the wall, closing his eyes. He was currently extremely bored, something else that happened quite often, he got bored with everything fast or when people were exchanging far too many greetings. He made sure he was in a position so he wouldn't fall over, put his headphones back on to block out the noisy chatter, and fell into a very light sleep after just a few minutes, but it was hard to tell since it was hard ot see his eyes anyway and he was sitting straight up still.

Jinta was sitting at the table, drumming his fingers very fast. He was still quite angry from the spat he had with Koga earlier about him actually staying grounded for once... he could never seem to get that boy to listen to a word he said and he always found a way around the rules to everything... it drove Jinta insane sometimes. His drumming stopped and he slammed his fist on the table at the mention of the word 'torture'. It wasn't his preferred method of death solely because the victim made far too much noise and also he was a tad impatient right now, he got that way when he was mad.

"Let's just kill her now and be done with it, it saves a hell of a lot of time plus it'll save me a headache." his voice contained a hint of anger, it was left over from earlier and the girl's wailing to be spared wasn't helping his temper one bit. He was half tempted to burn her alive from where he sat, but decided that wouldn't be good, he needed to learn to control his temper plus burning her would still make her scream too much... oh well, perhaps the others should have their fun, but he'd still prefer it if she were disposed of quickly and quietly.

January 10th, 2005, 4:20 PM
OOC: CC, That wasn't powerplaying, that was just replying to everyone's former posts. :P And, err... the vistim is gagged. So that she won't be able to speak. xD; What you did was powerplaying though... =/ Did you get the RPers consent to use their characters? If yes, then okay. PM them first. (yes, including me.) =D And errr... My Xanthe was completly OOC... ;-;

January 10th, 2005, 4:27 PM
<OOC>Is it alright if I join in? Looks intresting enough.<OOC>

January 10th, 2005, 4:32 PM
((OOC - I would love to... but we stopped applications. ;-; Sorry! >"< ))

January 10th, 2005, 11:36 PM
I stood there, barely listening to anything anyone was saying. I wasn't even aware if they were talking to me. I guess they'd be used to it though. It happens every year we're here. I always zone out and wonder what our parents do, but I never think of a reasonable explanation.

" Now now everyone," Lucretia quietly said," I'm sure there's an easier, less painful way to get rid of her. " We're all very talented, I'm sure we can think of something."

Lawrence walked over and placed his arm lightly on Lucretia's shoulder.
" You see that? Her calmness? That's why I love her. She's right. Why not just use the new device that's being developed. It's not finished, but it should work just as well," he said, smiling at the girl who had a new expression, one of retrospect.

Cool Cr@cker
January 11th, 2005, 3:38 AM
<OOC : Xavi I've got Flygon-Zero's Permission & this is mainly the exclusive of Sherman's Idea>

Vincent's Question Really Sparked my Brain~ I had been hear all these years and had never even thought of this. Now I know why he was so unique & why I have a crush on him

Sherman Looked a bit angrily at Lawrence.. His Stupid Idea had not impresses him."Ahemm...If you are referring to the Mind device, you can please keep your mouth closed. We simply have no idea how it will work & well if it does something else, think of it we are all Doomed. Anyway I was thinking of one of our more ingenious creations.Yes The Cryogenic chamber. We'll Rouse her back to consciousness, put her in the chamber. Slowly Day-By-Day We'll Decrease the Temp..And Eat her soul Atom-By-Atom. A Painful death is what she deserves after doing all that.", exclaimed Sherman and smirked.

January 11th, 2005, 2:22 PM
Lawrence merely looked at Sherman and said," The more you prolong her death, the more danger you put us in. Although she deserves pain, she has to be wiped out tonight at the latest. We can't risk anyone finiding her or any evidence of our methods."

Lucretia smiled and said," He's right. Why not just kill her the old fashioned way? A gun to the forehead. This way, she dies quick, there's nearly no mess, and she's easy to dispose of. As much as I enjoy saying it, our kids are smart, and this is bad. Vincent keeps getting closer and closer to finiding out about us each year. Who knows about your kids?Let's just get rid of her and be done with it."

January 11th, 2005, 4:17 PM
Xaviera looked around the room, surveying her friends, they were either bored, tuned out, or they just looked plain old tired.

"Look, how about we go sneak around, see if we find out what our parents are doing." she suggested. She had her suspiciouns alright. They were always talking on the phone with one of the 'group', and they always snuck out in the middle of the night, when they thought Xaviera was asleep.

She was scared that they were... seeing someone else, maybe they were planning a divorse?

"So, let's go! I know this secret passage upstairs." Xaviera said, as she rushed up the velvet staircase.

<Just follow her. =3>

"I like the gun to the head idea," Xander said, "But I prefer the Electric chair..."

"Fast, yet painful." Xanthe supplied. "Lucretia's right, what if one of our children finds out? It's not time for them to join us yet..."

Electric Hero
January 11th, 2005, 4:35 PM
I heard what Xaviera said, and I was going to say something, but I decided to keep my mouth shut. My mood changed really fast, I was like ..... something bad, something that I can't describe. I looked at the others and then followed Xaviera.

January 11th, 2005, 5:40 PM
Koga could not seem to fall asleep, maybe because he could still hear the others. He took his headphones off just in time to catch Xav's idea and smiles slightly. Find out what their parents were doing? Koga doubted his father was here, but still, it'd be entertaining to find out about the others' parents. Koga was up automatically and rushing up the stairs after Xav, moving quickly, but still not making too much noise. This was finally starting to get interesting, maybe it was worth hearing his dad's mouth again.

Jinta resumed the drumming of his fingers, not only out of impatience, but in thought. Lucretia was right, Koga had been snooping through some of his documents as well as his room and had come so close to finding a few important items that could have given them away. Koga wasn't exactly intelligent, just too nosy for his own good was all. The one thing that bothered Jinta however, was how Koga could react to finding out...that worried him, though he didn't show it. "I say we just break her neck, burn the remains. Little mess, fast disposal. No chance of the kids finding out" Jinta kept drumming his fingers, he had an odd feeling about this... like something would happen if the girl wasn't disposed of fast, but he couldn't put his finger on it...

January 11th, 2005, 8:59 PM
I really liked the way Xaviera talked. Then again, I liked most of what Xaviera did. Without even thinking twice, I just followed her like a dog would follow his master. After a while though, I realized I was doing this, and tried to stop. I managed to sink back behind everyone else, and began thinking about a few things.

-----Meanwhile I reckon-----------
" Whatever we do, can we please do it quickly?!" Lucretia exclaimed. She was always so calm, and even she was surprised by her sudden outburst.

Lawrence walked over to her and whispered," Calm down honey. It'll all be ok. She's right though. Whatever we do, we must do it now. Remember, we have our kids here, and they might get bored and go snooping."

Cool Cr@cker
January 13th, 2005, 5:32 AM
<OOC: Are we going to Find out what our parents are Now or will it take more time>

January 13th, 2005, 7:16 PM
((OOC - We're getting there. =D Just reply to my previous post and follow Xaviera. And after most of the rest of the people post, I'll make the next move. =3))

January 14th, 2005, 5:01 PM
((OOC - Assuming that the others are here... ))

Xaviera pushed open a hidden staircase behind a bookcase and gestured the others to follow. She saw their parents talking through the one way window, maybe in a meeting? But there was a girl, gagged who looked in pain.

"How about we just use our powers to get it done with? That way the police would have a harder time tracking down the evidence." Xanthe suggested yet again.

((OOC - Keep in mind that your characters can't hear their parents.))

January 14th, 2005, 5:32 PM
Koga folded his arms and stood next to Xav, watching what was going on. He arched a brow at the girl who was gagged, wondering what the hell was going on. He narrowed his eyes when he saw his father in the room, getting a bad feel from this.

Jinta sighed and slapped his forehead "What did you think i meant when i said 'burn the body?!' Did you think i meant 'use matches?!'" Jinta was half tempted to put his own head through the table. All this time, he'd been suggesting something close to the same thing and they'd just been ignoring him. He really felt like torcihng the girl right now, he could already feel his hands getting hot and the air around them was beginning to shimmer and warp from the heat. "Just vaporize her already, someone! Anyone!"

Electric Hero
January 14th, 2005, 8:20 PM
I stood besides Xaviera and saw my parents there, in the room! I was surprised, I knew my parents were doing something, and I had some feelings about it, but I never expected that.

"why don't we 'fuse' our powers and kill her? it is fast and painfull" Clark said to everyone else in the room, while looking at them, and then to the girl.

January 15th, 2005, 5:39 PM
Xander smiled at Clark's idea. "I like that." He said, as he put his hand out and started to channel his power through his hands, with Xanthe following suit.

Xaviera looked through the mirror, her eyes widened in shock. Why were her parents' hands glowing blue? Something told her to run, but her feet stayed, as if glued to the floor.

So she stayed.

January 15th, 2005, 9:04 PM
"I like the way you think" Jinta said, standing up and clenching his fists, the air around his entire body shimmering and warping from the heat. He slammed his fists together, both of them bursting into flames. He holds them toward the girl, the fires intensifying with each passing second.

Koga watched, his eyes wide with surprise. Why was his father's hands on fire? and what the hell was he planning on doing to that girl? Somehow, he knew exactly what they planned on doing, but...why? She was just an innocent girl, why would they do this to her? Koga wanted to shout, to beat on the mirror, to somehow stop this, but he couldn't move his body an inch, he couldn't even turn away, his eyes were glued on the scene in front of him... so he just stood there, watching, his rage building inside him, it was all he could do.

Electric Hero
January 15th, 2005, 9:19 PM
Clark smiled and he stood up, then electricity started to run by his hands, same as Mary's ones. They pointed their hands to the girl, ready to kill.

I was shocked with what my eyes were looking at. My parents, and everybody else parents, were going to kill an innocent girl?! I wnated to stop this somehow, but he couldn't, he was like paralyzed. He did nothing but to see the scene.

January 15th, 2005, 9:24 PM
OOC: I should really check back more often....:D.

IC: I had been watching the image before me, feeling bad. Not because of what I expeceted to be, but because it didn't feel weird. It was as if I somehow always knew this should be going on. I just kept watching, as if it was some TV show I could just click away.

Lucretia and Lawrence just looked at each other. Although they were not completely comfortable with this idea, they knew it was pointless in arguing against the others.
" Let's just end this..." Lucretia said, as they walked over to join them.

Cool Cr@cker
January 16th, 2005, 3:43 AM
Sherman Clenched Both his Arms and Released it suddenly.. His Hands were Glowing extremely Blue and the walls above started Cracking.Everywhere in the Room People's Eyes, Hands & The whole body were illuminating."Torture is My Style", said Sherman "But at the same time since the decision has been made, I bet it will be my Water which Delivers the Final to Kill her", he smirked..
At the Same time Mary kept her arm on her forehead and sent Psychic Blasts to Control the Girl. Yes, she was a weak one.Control would be easy. She said to herself.

Teena Watched in horror as her fathers hand Glowed and she could feel the whole Manor Shaking as if it was in Fear. Beyond him She saw that everyone was glowing in pure light. There was some power at work. Suddenly she saw her mother touching her head. Teena thought she had a headache but then she saw the Gagged Girl opening her mouth and screaming. She could not hear the voice but all the same she had seen her mouth movements very well. "What is Happening..Ohh!!",she screamed and then looked at the expressions of shock at her Friends's face. She could not bear it anymore.

Cool Cr@cker
January 21st, 2005, 6:17 AM
Ahemm..Have you guys & Gals forgotten this. Come on We need the Shocks.

January 21st, 2005, 9:01 PM
((Sorry! >"<))

The whole manor shook. Xaviera let out a small shirk of fear as she was knocked to the floor.

Youre not supposed to do that! Xanthe hissed to Sherman. What if the children find out? Xander added worriedly, looking across the room while his glance lingered on the mirror for a while.

Just look at us now, what would our children think? he wondered, gazing at their reflections.

Lets just get this over with. Xanthe said, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Xander nodded. He could feel all of his comrades power channeled through the girl.

The girl let out a scream that penetrated through her bindings, and she fell.

Xavieras eyes widened. Did their parents just kill? Kill a living being? Her parents were killers?

I wish I never witnessed this She turned around and ran to her room, tears flowing.

Youko Kurama
January 21st, 2005, 11:42 PM
My eerie calm had instantly gone to an insane feeling of panic.
If what I had just seen was truly real, I'd never be able to look at my parents the same. They had killed an innocent person, an innocent girl, and in this place, this time of any others!
They were no longer my parents, they were cold blooded killers.

Then I saw Xaviera running away, eyes filled with tears and chased after her.
If anything, she needed to just be with someone right now. Someone who had just been through the same thing as she. Someone who she could talk to.

January 23rd, 2005, 3:02 PM
((OOC - Ooh, you changed your name? =3 Oh, and BTW the comic that I got this idea from is -Runaways published by Marvel Age, and written by Brian K. Vaughan))

Xaviera stopped halfway on the road to her room. If only... if only she didn't show this idea, if only...

Regrets kept running through her brain, torturing her... but nothing could possibly descirbe her feelings better than - betrayal.

When she paused to sniffle her nose, she noticed Vincent standing behind her. All Xaviera wanted now was someone to comfort her, someone to tell her the truth..

She walked cautiously to Vincent, tears already emerging on her eyes, "Was... was that real?" she asked, very like a small girl witnessing shadows outside her bedroom window.

January 23rd, 2005, 3:09 PM
"It was as real as you want it to be..." I said, approaching the two from behind. After I saw Vincent leave, I decided to follow. "You can choose to forget, and live the rest of your life as it was, or you can choose to set things right. I know I've made my decision."

Youko Kurama
January 23rd, 2005, 5:06 PM
OOC: Yeah I changed names again. That makes 6! XD
Not to bug, but when do we get to use our powers!? XD

IC: Before I could even answer Xaviera, he had arrived and done it for me.
" He's right Xaviera. No matter how painful it is, you have a choice to make. We can either try and block this day out of our minds forever, or do as he said and set things right. Whatever you choose, I'll support you all the way. You know that. so what will it be Xaviera?" I asked.

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 5:35 PM
Amazed by what I saw, I was opened-mouth. I saw the others walking away, and I decided to follow them. I walked behind everyone else, in Xaviera's room. I heard what everyone said, but didn't said anything. I stared at everyone else. I already knew what to do.

January 23rd, 2005, 9:14 PM
((OOC - 6 names? Wow. BTW, you can choose to stay or not, I'll still write that part. n_n;; *will post later* And when to use our powers? *sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop* maybe not till a while... n_n; ))

January 30th, 2005, 7:27 AM
Koga had stayed at the mirror, staring at the girl's body. Even though inside he was a bit frightened and completely shocked by what he'd just seen, his face didn't show it, he still appeared as emotionless as ever. It was as if what he'd just seen didn't phase him at all, but it had. He knew his father wasn't the best of people, but how could he just kill an innocent girl like that? and that sickening look on his face...it was almost like it was joy, excitement, or something of that nature.

He turned his back th the mirror and leaned against it, arms folded over his chest and his eyes on the ground. He only knew one thing... that sick bastard had to pay for what he'd done, and Koga silently vowed he'd be the one to do it.

Youko Kurama
January 30th, 2005, 11:13 AM
OC: I thought this had died. Thankfully it wasn't! XD

IC: I walked over the short distance left to Xaviera's room and walked her over with me. I sat her down on the bed, and sat down next to her.
" Everyone come in here," I said to them." We have a choice to make again. When do we let our murdering parents know we know? For all we know though, they already know. I wouldn't be surprised after what just happened. Anyways, when do we confront them? We already decided to fix things, but when?"

Although I didn't show it, everything in my mind was flying around, almost bouncing off the walls of my mind. I was just trying to keep myself calm, but I couldn't.

January 30th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"They don't know we know..." I stated calmly as I walked into the room, setting my bag on the ground, and took position leaning against the wall on the right side of the room. "If they knew, they'd be on our tail right now, would they not?" I was trying to keep my cool, though there was a hint of panic in my voice.

"Well, perhaps lying low for the next day or two would be best? For all they know, we saw nothing, and they'll suspect nothing."

January 31st, 2005, 9:18 PM
((OOC - Gomen nasi! >"<;;; ))

Unknown to their children, the parents already knew that they knew.

They know. They saw! Xanthe cried frantically while wringing her hands, after the girls body was dragged out.

And theyre not supposed to know till theyre Eighteen Xander added quietly, sitting in his chair, deep in thought.

What shall we do? he questioned the rest of them.

Yes, Xaviera said, standing up, her voice wavering slightly. We should pretend nothing ever happened

Electric Hero
January 31st, 2005, 9:27 PM
"so ... we shall remain silent... until...?" I told Xaviera and the others while I rested my body on the wall. Everyone, even they didn't showed it, was amazed, shocked... scared. I didn't showed it, but I was... I was scared. I thought I wouldn't be the same around them.

Youko Kurama
February 1st, 2005, 12:45 AM
"They may not understand what happened. For all we know, they may just choose to block out this entire day. I don't see why we should already be planning something. Besides, if they already know, it may work to our favor," Lucretia said.

" So, I think it's best we try and eat something. Even though we may not want to, it's still best we try and eat something. Then we need some sleep. Everything will be clearer in the morning," I said, walking down the stairs and back into the kitchen.

February 1st, 2005, 3:51 PM
Koga hadn't moved from his spot at the mirror and had not said a word on this manner nor had his facial expression changed except for the brief widening of his eyes while the incident was taking place. Only now did he move again, and still without a word. He moved to the staircase shortly after Vincent had gone. However, instead of going to the kitchen, Koga went straight to the front door and walked out, though he didn't go far, he had just gone to the front porch. He stared off into the distance, hands in his pockets and, most unusual of all, his CD player was off. He was wondering just how he'd get that bastard back. For him, there was no choice in the matter, his father had to pay for what he'd done...they all did, but it was up to him alone to get his father.

February 19th, 2005, 7:16 PM
OOC: either this thread's died or people have just forgotten about it...pity, it was a good thread too. oh well...

February 21st, 2005, 7:26 PM
((OOC - I'm kinda scared to post in this thread, but I will continue. xd; ))

Cool Cr@cker
February 22nd, 2005, 4:00 AM
This is kinda the first RP that brought out the interest in me. So I'll revive this today or tommorow, cause I gotta go now and I usually type RP Posts in my home and then paste it.

~ CC

February 23rd, 2005, 5:51 PM
"Well, perhaps lying low for the next day or two would be best? For all they know, we saw nothing, and they'll suspect nothing." David said, settling his bag on the floor, while Xaviera burried her head into her sholders, her blond-streaked hair draped all over. It seems like only yesterday when her parents were hollering over her dyed hair. This wasn't like her... she was in leadership, for her new cell phone's sake.

"So, I think it's best we try and eat something. Even though we may not want to, it's still best we try and eat something. Then we need some sleep. Everything will be clearer in the morning," Vincent said.

"Yes, we should stay in close contact throughout the day and night. Pick rooms that are nearer to each other, in case something comes up." Xaviera piped up, returning to her former self.
"They may not understand what happened. For all we know, they may just choose to block out this entire day. I don't see why we should already be planning something. Besides, if they already know, it may work to our favor," Lucretia said.

"I don't know..." Xanthe replied cautiously, "with Xaviera's personality, she may cause an uprising... or a superb ally."

"'Cuse me, I'm thristy after all this turmoil." Xander said, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead, as he went on to the kitchen, he bumped into Vincent, "Hi Vincent, having fun?" he asked kindly, while he was secretly analizing at his response.

Cool Cr@cker
February 23rd, 2005, 5:55 PM
Teena reeled in shock and let out a loud gasp but quickly closed her mouth as she watched the bright aura from her parentss body striked the girl and she just collapsed to the floor she was dead. Teena could not believe it, her parents were murderers. Her head was spinning wildly as she strode out of the room. Her friends were fractically talking about something, but still her mind & concentration were set on only 1 thing. Clutching her head, she tried to walk forward more but could not and all this being too much for her, she just fell down and snapped out of consciousness. The last thing she felt was a pair of strong hands holding her gently.

They know. They saw! Xanthe cried frantically while wringing her hands, after the girls body was dragged out.

What shall we do? Xander questioned them.
Sherman coolly waited and said, We should how they react. If their powers have truly evolved by now, they will see our act as goodwill and surely we can recruit them to our mission as junior members and can give them low jobs..
If not.., asked Mary Anne.

If not, he said Then...

~ Teena

February 23rd, 2005, 6:07 PM
If not.., asked someone from the room.
I think that's power-playing, ne? Unless I stated that the parents were NPCs, which I didn't. >.>;

The last thing she felt was a pair of strong hands holding her gently. I guess that this is okay. xD; Just state that anyone could be that person, et cetera.

Cool Cr@cker
February 24th, 2005, 4:47 AM
Hmm..Okay I changed it. Lets get back to Role-Playing.

~ CC

Lustful Envy
March 11th, 2005, 7:52 PM
OOC: Technically it hasn't been a month yet so there is nothing wrong in bringing this back and I hope Miyu doesn't get mad. It was a great RP and I wanna see myself and the others use our powers...xD BTW, I am Youko Kurama in case you hadn;t figured it out/....lol

Yes, we should stay in close contact throughout the day and night. Pick rooms that are nearer to each other, in case something comes up." Xaviera piped up, returning to her former self.

" That sounds good," I replied, still more concerned about Xaviera. "I'll go grab the room next door for myself. I guess I'll see you all for dinner then."
I slowly walked out of the room, taking one last look at Xaviera before fully exiting. I was about to enter the next room as I heard my stomach growl a bit. Still unsure of our next move, I walked down to the kitchen for a light snack and something to drink.

I was surprised and a bit afraid when I saw Xander there. "Hi Vincent, having fun?" he asked kindly. I knew there must be something odd going on as he seemed a bit different. I realized I was taking time in responding and thought he had noticed.
" Err...yeah everything is fine sir. Just getting a drink for now," I said. As the glass filled with ice and water, my eyes caught his and I froze. I had dropped the glass and panicked before bending down to pick up the shards. " Clumsy me. Excuse me sir as I go for the cleaning supplies. I can't let anyone get hurt because of this now can I?"

March 13th, 2005, 4:43 PM
((OOC - Xander is so evil. xDDD And thanks for reviving this~ n___n))

" Err...yeah everything is fine sir. Just getting a drink for now," Xander smiled kindly, he seemed just a bit shocked about his arrival, nothing out of the ordinary. As Vincent filled the glass, their gazes locked and the glass fell. There's something going on here... Xander thought as he narrowed his eyes slightly. " Clumsy me. Excuse me sir as I go for the cleaning supplies. I can't let anyone get hurt because of this now can I?" the boy babbled as he picked up the shards.

"No need for that Vincent." Xander said apruptly, picking the boy up from the cuff of his shirt. "You saw, didn't you?" he said in a menencing tone, his gaze icy cold.

Xaveria was pacing unrestingly in the room upstairs. "What's taking Vincent so long?" she said aloud. Flashes of all sorts of horrible outcomes came up in her mind. His hand trapped in the 'fridge, electric shocked by kitchen appliances...

She went down the stairs, and into the kitchen, where she witnessed a scene that she never imagined. Her dad was holding Vincent up, his gaze like... nothing she ever saw before.

"Dad...?" she whispered fearfully.

"Xavi-" Xander said, shocked as he lowered Vincent to the floor. "Xavi, this-"

But he didn't have a chance to finish the sentence as Xaviera grabbed Vincent's hand and walked off.

March 14th, 2005, 6:08 AM
Koga closed his eyes and took a deep breath, many thoughts passing through his head right now, none of which were pleasant in the least and all of which were disturbing means of death, slow, painful death. However, all of them faded away when he thought of that girl... whathad she done? why had they killed her? He wanted answers more than vengeance and he would be sure to get all the answers from those scum before they were disposed of.

He opened his eyes again and stared at the clear sky, the thoughts of malice and the girl slowly drifting away and turning to quiet serenity. Right now, it was what he really needed, to clear his head and elave behind his thoughts or he may end up hurting someone, even one of the others.. that wouldn't be good. He leaned off the wall and headed back inside, but he was being a lot more gentle with things now than he usually was. Like a civil human being, he opened the door and walked to the kitcuen after Vincent and Xaviera had left. He'd seen them leaving, but thought nothing of it.

He noted that Xander was there, but paid him no mind as he rummaged through the fridge. Normally, he'd be taking things out, putting them places, and just generally disorganizing the entire thing, but right now, he was being calm and organized, an unusual act for him. Should Xander know this, he would know something was not right as Koga almost never acted this way. He simply moved a few things in there, grabbed a soda, and closed it, turning his back to it and leaning against it. He kept his eyes on Xander as he cracked it open and took a small sip from it, one hand in his pocket and the still off headphones around his neck.

Chrono Cr@cker
March 14th, 2005, 6:34 PM
[OOC: Yippee Thanks for reviving this Rudy-Man, I myself wanted to PM Miyu about it]

IC :::

Teena woke with a start and found herself lying on the couch in the drawing room. She could see all of her friends moving around her thinking of something. Yet she could not believe what she saw in that conference room Had her parents, just cold-bloodedly murdered a human, that too a young girl. Everytime she thought of it, her head ached and she decided to talk with Xaviera and loosen herself.

But as she looked around the room, she saw everyone there except Xavi and Vincent. She heard voices from the bottom and moved down when she found Xaviera holding Vincents hand firmly and pulling him towards our rooms. Xavi, what happened, she screamed frantically and as she did, she heard voices behind her. She turned back and saw the outline of two tall figures walking towards them. Oh!No was it her father

~ CC

BTW Im Cool Cr@cker with my new Look (Version)

Lustful Envy
March 15th, 2005, 9:41 PM
"Dad...?" she whispered fearfully.

"Xavi-" Xander said, shocked as he lowered me to the floor. "Xavi, this-"

While he wasn't really hurting me yet, I was relieved to see Xavi here. The fact that after such a bad experience the first thing I felt was beauty, made me fell better than I had before.
We kept walking for a bit and heard Teena yell at us. She seemed to be realizing what was going on, and her screaming was sadly not going to make things easier for us.

Quickly I gazed up at her, giving her a look that was supposed to say to act calm without actually saying it. I quickly turned my attention back to Xaviera though, as right now all I wanted was to protect her.

" What should we do now? They know we saw now," I told her, trying to keep a calm expression on my face.

March 22nd, 2005, 10:22 PM
"Xavi, what happened?" Teena asked fearfully, and screamed as she saw two figures approaching. Xaviera grabbed her hand as well and dragged them two into a dark corner.

"What should we do now? They know we saw now," Vincent told them, trying to keep a calm expression on his face.

"I think that this means war." Xaveria said with a calm tone. "You saw how they killed. We probubally can do the same."

Meanwhile... Xander was watching Koga drinking a soda, their gazes locked. Xander broke away without a word and went to inform their parents...

((OOC - Yay! Exciting part coming! ^o^))

Lustful Envy
March 23rd, 2005, 10:35 PM
"I think that this means war." Xaveria said with a calm tone. "You saw how they killed. We probubally can do the same."

"Well," I said, " I agree. There should be no reason why we can't do the things they can. But my only question is, how? I mean, I saw this sort of thing in movies, books, everywhere. I just don't get how it all works. Is there chants or something we have to do?"

"Lucretia dear, sit down. Xander will be back soon. We have no need to worry yet. It's all going to be ok. I'm sure we can convince the kids of anything at this point," Lawrence said, trying to calm his wife.

OOC: I think his name was Lawrence.....o.O

Chrono Cr@cker
March 24th, 2005, 6:30 AM
Teena could see a look of terror on Vincents face and anger on Xavis. She realized that they were talking about what would happen next but her thoughts were drifting upon to her father and mother.

Suddenly she heard Vincent saying, I agree. There should be no reason why we can't do the things they can. But my only question is, how? I mean, I saw this sort of thing in movies, books, everywhere. I just don't get how it all works. Is there chants or something we have to do?.

Hmm.. Vinny, she said cautiously Do you think we have some powers within us too? I mean weve been hanging around doing nothing for as good as 16 years but none of us have noticed anything, have we? Maybe this isnt hereditary or anything. Its really a good thing that our parents know we saw them, otherwise I would never be able to hide this for my entire life.

Robert got up and lit a cigar looking around cautiously. I hope we donot have a situation here. Do you all think our childrens powers would come out soon.

~ CC

March 24th, 2005, 7:16 PM
Xander entered the meeting room, an ashen look on his face.

Robert got up and lit a cigar, looking around cautiously. I hope we do not have a situation here. Do you all think our childrens powers would come out soon?

They already know, Robert. He said, settling heavily down into a chair. And its maybe all because of my haste

Xanthe went over and sat down next to him, Theyre still young, we should go explain it all to them, like [insert name here] said so while you were gone.

Maybe, just maybe, well be able to convince them Xander mumbled, lost in his own thoughts. Their daughter showed signs of great strength when she was still an enfant who knows what theyll be able to do?

---[PoV switch]---

Theyve hid all that from us, so hiding our true potential wouldnt seem strange too, would it? Xaviera said urgently. though fighting against them would be hard she paused as soon as she saw the shadows of their parents approaching.

Hurry! she whispered urgently as she beckoned them back to her room. But as they ran, their parents took the same path, like a lion stalking its prey

March 25th, 2005, 4:14 AM
Koga closed his eyes and gave a soft chuckle as Xander simply left him alone witohut another word... pitiful. Koga shook his head and crushed the now empty can and dropped it in the trash, but then something odd happened, something he didn't even realize was going on. As some of the anger he'd built up earlier flooded back into him, the air aorund him began to shimmer and the temperature in the kitchen quickly rose.

Koga turned and decided it was time ot find the others and figure their thoughts on this, the whole super killing power thing, whatever happened up there. It hadn't even crossed Koga's mind that he too might have these... powers his father had showed, to him this kind of thing only happened in fanasy novels and comic books. Once he reached the others, he noticed all the shadows of their parents headed to the room... This couldn't be good. Koga was still behind them though.

He narrowed his eyes and his anger continued to build, the heat from his body intensifying. He was standing near a wall and, while he wasn't that close to it, the paint bean to warp and peel, the wood did the same, the floor too, the rug was singed where he had stepped. He, however, seemed oblivious to it all, even the jump in temperature. He just stood there, a good distance behind their parents, leaning against a wall, arms folded, too focused on the figures and sounds ahead ot notice the damages which, at any moment, may burst into flames.

---------------------------[POV swap]--------------------------------

Jinta was walking with the others, slightly nervous. He knew Koga wouldn't be the type to side with them, but that didn't bother him. Even the fact that Koga had already demonstrated great power and control over his abilities, not too long ago either, but he had forgotten it or Jinta had to make up some excuse to keep the boy from discovering it had been him. Each time an incident occurred, it had been a mere accident, an outburst or something like that which triggered it. No, even this didn't bother him. The thing that bothered him is, that even though he and Koga didn't like each other much, his son was all he had in life... if it came down to it, would he really be able ot eliminate Koga or stand by while he was killed? only time would tell...

Jinta stood in place, staring at the other children silently. Being fire was his main element, he was oblivious to the jump in the heat, but still he heard the cracking and peeling of the paint and the frequent spurts from the carpet, but he chose to ignore it all for now, his mind was too far gone on other matters.

Chrono Cr@cker
March 25th, 2005, 7:21 PM
As soon as Xander told everyone the bad news, Robert got up and quickly strode out of the room towards the main hall hoping someone was there behind him. <OOC> I would appreciate it if both Miyu & Rudy bring their fathers behind Rob</OOC>

As he hurried down the steps he could see 2 or 3 children moving in the same direction as him. Hoping it would be his daughter he shouted, Teena, wait its me dad in a sweet kind of voice.

------------At the same time---------

As they saw the shape of someone behind them, Xaviera asked them to hurry down in the company of everyone so they could be safe. But as Teena heard the voice of her father asking her to stop, her memory flowed back like a river, thinking of her past and she staggered a bit.
~ CC

March 27th, 2005, 5:30 PM
Xander hurried after Robert. Robert shouted Teena, wait its me, dad in a sweet kind of voice. Smart thinking... Xander thought wirely. "Yes, Xavi... just listen what we have to say!" he shouted pledingly.

Xaveria ignored her father, she looked back at their shadows, noticing Teena hesitating.
"Teena! We have to go!" she shouted pleadingly, beads of sweat rolling down her forehead...

What's with all the heat in here? she thought worringly.

Lustful Envy
March 29th, 2005, 10:48 AM
OOC: Sorry, net connection issues....I'll try to be here as much as I can.

IC: I quickly wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead and grabbed Xaviera's arm.
" Look, as much as we may want to go, we should hear what they have to say. They might say something to help us figure things out. For all we know, they're the key to our powers. So for now, we listen, but, we keep a good distance between us. Should they try something, I'll keep them back while you and Teena run."

Lucretia smiled lightly as turned towards her husband.
"That's our boy," Lawrence said.

Chrono Cr@cker
March 29th, 2005, 6:07 PM
<OOC> Are there only 3 players here.</OOC>
Teena stopped right in the middle of the stairs when she heard all their three parents calling them. She looked at Vincent and Xaviera feeling confused and not able to decide what to do next.

She heard Vincent saying, Look, as much as we may want to go, we should hear what they have to say. They might say something to help us figure things out. For all we know, they're the key to our powers. So for now, we listen, but, we keep a good distance between us. Should they try something, I'll keep them back while you and Teena run".

No Vinny, we are all here for each other, whatever we do well do together. Xavi, I know they cold-bloodedly murdered a young girl, but Im sure there is a reason for it, she whispered making sure her parents couldnt hear it. She held Xavieras and Vincents hand firmly and they all stood there looking up towards their parents.

Robert smiled to himself, looking at Teena and others stopping. Turning back, he could see Xander and Lawrence behind him. Teena, Xaviera and Vincent. Please round up all the others and come to our conference room, well explain what happened, he shouted and grinned.

~ CC

March 30th, 2005, 1:45 PM
OOC: It's okay Rudy, and CC, counting me, you, Rudy and BladeMaster, it's 4 people. =p I'll PM the rest of them later. ;-;

Look, as much as we may want to go, we should hear what they have to say. They might say something to help us figure things out. For all we know, they're the key to our powers. So for now, we listen, but, we keep a good distance between us. Should they try something, I'll keep them back while you and Teena run". Vincent said to her. Xaviera nodded. She knew that their parents were the only key to more power after all...

No Vinny, we are all here for each other, whatever we do well do together. Xavi, I know they cold-bloodedly murdered a young girl, but Im sure there is a reason for it, Teena said as she squeezed Xaviera's hand, Xaviera squeezed back.

"I can only hope, Teena... We can only hope..." she whispered back.

Teena, Xaviera and Vincent. Please round up all the others and come to our conference room, well explain what happened, Robert shouted and grinned.

"Okay," Xaviera shouted back. Truth be told, she was scared... Though she tried hard not to show it. "How about I go back to my room, and you two go find if the others wandered off." she said to Vincent and Teena as she wiped more beads of sweat off her brow.

Lustful Envy
April 1st, 2005, 2:59 PM
OOC: I need my internet back.,....u.u

Okay," Xaviera shouted back. Truth be told, she was scared... Though she tried hard not to show it. "How about I go back to my room, and you two go find if the others wandered off." she said to Vincent and Teena as she wiped more beads of sweat off her brow.

I smiled at her, thinking so calmly even in the situation we were in. " Teena, I think I'll go look for Koga. He's been gone for a while. I'll try not to get myself killed again," I said, a faint smile on my face. As soon as the smile faded, I was off on the search.

Chrono Cr@cker
April 3rd, 2005, 12:40 AM
"Okay," Xaviera shouted back. Teena could see fear in her eyes and she made no attempt to hide hers.

" Teena, I think I'll go look for Koga. He's been gone for a while. I'll try not to get myself killed again," Vincent said, a faint smile on my face and rushed off to go after Koga.

She turned towards Xavi and said, Xavi, dont leave me here alone, Im scared. Come, we both will look for the others and pulled Teena towards the drawing room to search for the others.

[POV Switch]
Robert smiled to himself and turned back facing Lawrence and Xander. Im sure they will come to the Room. Lets go and consider what we should tell them.

~ CC

<OOC>Miyu, PM Diaiki, Max & Lady pearl

Youko Kurama
April 8th, 2005, 6:58 PM
Everyone room on the top floor seemed empty, however as I neared the downstairs area, I started hearing some noise. I went down slowly, hoping it was nothing bad and just one of us getting a drink or something. As I turned the corner though, it felt as if the heat had been turned up, and even more sweat made its way down my face.

-------------------{POV SWITCH}------------
Lucretia and Lawrence were both feeling anxious. They both felt that by now, the children had discovered they had powers as well, and it was now merely a matter of time before they figured out how to use them.
"Let's hope Vincent understands. Even as a beginner, he may have exceptional control over his abilities. We have to be prepared for the worst Lucretia," Lawrence whispered.
A look of shock and surprise took over Lucretia's face as her husband finished his statement. Seconds went by and she realized the harsh reality in his words.
" Yes, let's just hope he understands...for both of our sakes," she replied.

Sorry about the lack of posting on my part. I knew after I got my new connection I had something to do but I had forgotten....xD
Miyu, would you like me to remind the others of the RP?
It'd be a shame for it to die down....xD

April 10th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Koga watched as the others rushed off in the opposite direction, trying to look for him. A smile slowly spread across his face and he shook his head, 'idiots' passing through his mind at that moment. He was in plain view and the shimmering air should have been a dead giveaway, but whatever... He leaned off the wall and unfolded his arms, turning to head outside from the steps which he was standing just underneath, so a few of the steps would be quite hot and the wood warped. However, as he headed up, he almost ran right into Vincent.

Koga stepped to the side as Vincent rushed past and shook his head again, figuring he wasn't seen. He shook his head and continued to the front door, he wanted to go outside again. If anyone wanted him for anything, they'd have to come and get him. honestly, he had no desire to talk to any of their parents, he just wanted to be alone for now. He leaned against the banister and stared at the sky, losing himself in his thoughts yet again...

Youko Kurama
April 27th, 2005, 9:39 PM
OOC: >.< I can't let this die!!!

It was already nearing time for us to meet the adults, and I still hadn't found Koga. It wasn't as hot anymore though, if anything, the sky showed signs of approaching rain.
Great, just what we need. Now they have a way to wash themselves clean.
I just started feeling as if there was no hope for us, maybe we were meant to find out, to be "disposed" of tonight.
They're evil alright, but would they do that to us? We are their kids anyways...
At least, I think so.

Great, now my head hurts...Too much is going on for me to stay calm...I can hardly think straight anymore..Sometimes I just wish the rain would wash everything away, leaving just good things for us.

May 4th, 2005, 3:52 PM
((OOC: Good news! =) The only active people in this RP are... Me, Rudy, BladeMaster, and CC *who's on leave now* BTW Rudy, where are you now? xD))

After a long period of time of impatent waiting, Xaviera decided to make her move. "Teena, I'm going to find Koga and Vincent, stay right here, 'K?" she said, patting her head assuringly. Saying thus, she ran out of her room, taking notice of the blots of rain that splashed against the window.

"Koga? Vincent?" she called as she neared the large 'porch' outside. "Koga?" she said tentivily as Xaviera spotted a long figure leaning against the banister. She reached out a finger to tap him on the shoulder, but drew back, as if she was burned.

"How come you're so... hot?" she whispered, horrified.

((OOC: Not 'that' hot.... the literally hot. x3))

May 11th, 2005, 5:09 AM
((OOC: Note i may not post much since i'm grounded and my only means of posting is through school and then i've only got 48 minutes to get this and all of the other crap i've got to do mixed in.))

Koga had head Xaviera's voice when she was still standing a bit behind, so he was not startled when she touched him, but when she mentioned heat, he felt something was off. Though he was standing directly in the sun with a black shirt, there's no way he should have been that hot. He reached up and touched the spot on his shoulder where she had and felt normal fabric, it wasn't heated at all to him, not even with him standing in the sun. He found this odd, but simply dismissed it as too much stress on the both of them.

Koga leaned off the banister and turned to face Xaviera, giving a light shrug. "I guess it's because i'm standing in the sun... but nevermind." He shook his head slightly, then focused on Xaviera again, but as he spoke, there was a strange shift in his words.. they were gentle, not his usual harsh tone. "Anyway, did you need me for something?" Again, gentle words, something he never did, even his eyes weren't as hard as they usually are. He stood still, arms folded, waiting for Xaviera's answer to his question.

May 17th, 2005, 7:45 PM
Xaviera blinked surprisingly at his expanation, but then again, the heat did seem to subside...

"Anyway, did you need me for something?" Koga said, snapping Xaviera out of her reverie. "Oh yeah," she began, "our parents wanted to explain to us... about something." she finished, twisting her hair nervously.

"Cmn, lets go then!" she said cheerfully, trying to shove down the image... of the brutal killing.

May 18th, 2005, 7:54 PM
Koga folded his arms and shifted his weight over to his right foot. He was waiting for Xaviera to move so he could not only get through the door way, but so she could lead him to where he needed to be.

After waiting a moment more, he nodded toward the door. "Lead the way"

June 1st, 2005, 3:03 PM
"Lead the way." Koga said, nodding towards the door.

Xaviera nodded slightly, swallowing down her anxiety. She walked through the hallways, to the meeting room where their parents were waiting. She walked in, her posture stiff.

"Here we are," she smiled, trying to laugh - unsuccessfully.

June 2nd, 2005, 5:11 AM
((OOC: I'll be gone for a bit, a month or so, so i don't know if i'll be able to post when i need to, but if i get the chance, i will..))

Koga nodded, taking note of Xaviera's smile... it was forced, that much he knew for sure. He could easily tell, after what all of them had seen, how could any of them truthfully smile? As koga passed by her into the room, he whispered just as he passed her "Drop the act, there's no need." As he passed her, heat still radiated from his body, though now greater than it was outside. The air around him was now visibly warped, it would now be very easy to take notice of it, though Koga seemed oblivious to it.

Now standing halfway between the doorway and their group of parents, koga had changed back to his normal self... Hands in his pockets, head tilted down, eyes dark, dead silent... eerie describes it perfectly. His eyes shifted from one to the other and seemed to be passing judgment on each in that one quick glance with the way they rapidly flicked from one to the next. Even as he did so, his expression hardened further and the heat intensified, it was getting even worse as his anger was building, this room was a bad place to take him... things would only get worse from here on out.