PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] Storyline Speculation!

Forever
February 25th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Okay so now we know that there are new games coming out, and that they'll most likely differ from Black and White, yeah? How do you think they'll differ in storyline? What sorts of storylines do you think are possible in a sequel, rather than just another version? Discuss!

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Well I think there will be new and exclusive areas to explore, I think the Shadow Triad will have a larger part in the storyline and I think N will take you on in a double battle with "Black Kyurem & White Kyurem" however it's kinda hard to call right now.

Railgun
February 25th, 2012, 06:07 PM
If its years after BW maybe Alder is dead or retired and Cheren or Bianca is Champion.

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 06:17 PM
I'd love for Bianca to be champ, I love her.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 25th, 2012, 06:18 PM
I think that the game will focus on restoring the balance that was offset by Hilbert/Hilda's battle with N. Also they're proably be a new champ like in Emerald.

Bluerang1
February 25th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I'd love for Bianca to be champ, I love her.

Ooh this! Remember the rumors about it? haha

Railgun
February 25th, 2012, 06:23 PM
I think its 5 years alter so there like 20 or so and Ghetis wants to rebuild Plasma so he connects with Aqua while Giovanna is in Hoenn and teams with Magma. So you go between Unova and Hoenn to face them. Idk. But like the idea of two regions Toss in trainer rematches to level up and it sounds good

February 25th, 2012, 06:28 PM
I doubt that he'll team up with two teams long since disolved. Though maybe Cyrus return's and helps Ghetsis...maybe Kyurem's forme's were unnaturaly put back together using Galactic's technology...
Also Bianca might be the proffesor as that was her dream...

JakeG
February 25th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I'm so excited! I could easily see Cheren or Bianca being champion.

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Bianca deserves to be champion, Alder has had his spot in the limelight! In all seriousness though these games could be anything now, its just a waiting game but I'd love to have seen Unova on the 3DS. I can definitely see more stuff involving Ghetsis, N, Shadow Triad & The other six sages.

Bluerang1
February 25th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Those who say this will be set in the future, does this mean we'll be getting brand new Gym Leaders? I can see Iris taking over what's his name. The rest are young enough, Lenora might be old. Oh and Marshall might be Champion now and Cheren, one of the Elite 4.

Railgun
February 25th, 2012, 06:37 PM
I do home the shadow triad and the two ladies who raised N are explained. God I feel like drawing the new heros even though I have no clue what they look like

Cello
February 25th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Does anybody remember what Cynthia said in B/W?
"Once every few years, the Champions of each region gather and compete to see who is the strongest! An interesting idea, don't you agree?"

I want to see this put into action...

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 06:50 PM

Never heard that before... interesting!

Railgun
February 25th, 2012, 06:55 PM
But whos the Hoenn champion Wallace of Stone?

February 25th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Yes, I want to see that, maybe it'll take place in Union tower or in an entirely new place...
By the way here's a plot twist that would make B2W2 the mother of all plot twists: N is champ and replaces Alder...

Cello
February 25th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Never heard that before... interesting!

She says it when you beat her in the villa, though she apparently says different things for different seasons. According to Bulbapedia it's during the summer.

Jarred0809
February 25th, 2012, 07:00 PM
I think it might be what GSC was to Red and Blue. My theory goes like this:
-New player characters
-A few years after BW, N returns from Hoenn to Unova
-Black/White is the Champion
-They work together to find Ghetsis
-Kyurem is up to no good
-he starts causing trouble in our neighborhood
-old Plasma members start worshiping him
-Cheren becomes kinda like Steven in Emerald, wandering around the region and training
-He turns out to be one of the gym leaders later on
-Kyurem's plot unfolds after you have 7 badges
-Everyone works together to beat him and you can catch him
-There's 2 new items like the Griseous Orb that puts Kyurem into his forms
-Obvious hints at 3D RS remakes throughout the game

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 07:00 PM
I think you can only battle her during the Summer. Theres so much new stuff that could go into these games, any of these ideas would be great.

Railgun
February 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM
If its Touya and Touko though how will they explain you have no pokemon?

gunnerpow7
February 25th, 2012, 07:09 PM
For me, there was many firsts in Gen V like returning back to its roots, a crossover spin-off, and a sequel pair than just one version. By judging from the new forms of Kyurem or Zekrom and Reshiram? (don't know how to call it) Maybe, the storyline would take a dramatic turn and a more diverse storyline that just plain old travelling, getting badges, being a champion.. etc... The storyline for me would be like... Unova's balance was been thrown out of whack and the protagonist must restore balance to the world or something like that... I don't know, Just my opinion... =)

Cello
February 25th, 2012, 07:09 PM
-Black/White is the Champion

That would be kind of cool, if it's what I think you're saying.
It would be a couple years after B/W, and the trainer you play as in the first installment of B/W is the champion. That way you can be a new trainer and battle them in the same way that you battled Red in G/S/C.

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Yeah, seeing Black/White actually in the storyline would be good.

February 25th, 2012, 07:13 PM
If it's a sequel than I expect that it'll be new charcter's...if it's the same one's then...points at the memory stealing alien pokemon...

shengar
February 25th, 2012, 07:18 PM

This is interesting indeed. I have for this for so long.

A battle between Champions and their Elite Fours will epic.
But whos the Hoenn champion Wallace of Stone?
Possibly Mikuri, since Daigo too captivated and obsessed by stone lol.

February 25th, 2012, 07:34 PM
For me, there was many firsts in Gen V like returning back to its roots, a crossover spin-off, and a sequel pair than just one version. By judging from the new forms of Kyurem or Zekrom and Reshiram? (don't know how to call it) Maybe, the storyline would take a dramatic turn and a more diverse storyline that just plain old travelling, getting badges, being a champion.. etc... The storyline for me would be like... Unova's balance was been thrown out of whack and the protagonist must restore balance to the world or something like that... I don't know, Just my opinion... =)

I think it'll be similar to Emerald in that regard only two legends aren't in the middle of battle. Though there will proably be badges involved and being champ.

KingDrapion
February 25th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Does anyone think that the Kyurem movie will give us hints in the story line of B2/W2.
Also Since the Muskateers play an important role in the movie, Im guessing that they will also play an important role in B2 and W2? Anyways im also curious about what type they will be. In B2 im guessing Ice and Electric and in W2 Ice and Fire and the names Kyuram and Kyurom. But what will be of Reshiram and Zekrom??

February 25th, 2012, 07:49 PM
They're proably gone, my guess is that Hilda/Hilbert still have their mascot and N released his which then fused with Kyurem and can somehow split back into two (ohh, two legends in one capture?!)

gunnerpow7
February 25th, 2012, 07:56 PM
It would be a surprise if the forms would be 3 types than just 2 but it is highly unlikely but we should consider it as a possibility.

KingDrapion
February 25th, 2012, 08:40 PM
It would be a surprise if the forms would be 3 types than just 2 but it is highly unlikely but we should consider it as a possibility.

Yeh, the New formes look like a combination of Dragon, Ice and Fire/Electric. They could possibly give them 3 types, but that just wouldn't work and many people would dislike it.

February 25th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Well most are guessing that they're Ice/Electric and Ice/Fire...a triple type would bust the Meta game...

Team Fail
February 25th, 2012, 09:01 PM
I hope they focus on N's past when he was raised. I'm curious to see the events leading up to him being controlled by Ghetsis like a puppet. And perhaps, I'd like to see more stuff out of the game (Like MORE PLACES TO DIVE KAY)

If it doesn't focus on his past, it might be a reference to the future of Unova (Perhaps Touya/Touko could be parents of the new hero?) and Plasma could be up to new tricks, or perhaps a new team could move in (Magma/Aqua/Galactic/Rocket) and be causing issues or finishing up what Plasma started.

It's a real mixed bag. I'm looking forward to seeing what this game will offer.

何贤豪
February 25th, 2012, 09:04 PM
I'm thinking that the new games would have improvements similar to Platinum, so that there will be more post-story stuff (and also stuff in Generation 4 that was taken away in Generation 5)...and some story improvements. Maybe even put a prologue (the opposite of a post-story, which is an epilogue), maybe?

February 25th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Maybe the intro shows where N went... also I can see the storynline focusing even more on the mascot than the previous games did. Who knows, maybe Kyurem is the antagonist...

RGRDB
February 25th, 2012, 11:34 PM
If these games are in fact sequels to B/W and not just a third game done in a new way.... then I'm thinking they will HAVE to include brand new player characters, otherwise they will not make any sense at all. How would they explain the character starting off with no Pokemon?

Forever
February 26th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Bianca as a champion would be... weird @ posts back.

What I do want is for an ice age type thing. From the sounds of it being a sequel, after the events of Black and White, I'd say it could be possible more than ever, and the fact that Kyurem is the mascot for both, yeaah... GOD AN ICE-AGE UNOVA WOULD BE AWESOME AND THEN IT SLOWLY DEFROSTING AS YOU GO FORWARD IN TIME OMFG. AND AND AND PLASMA OR ANOTHER EVIL TEAM COMES OUT AND TRIES TO HARNESS KYUREM'S POWERS SO THEY HAVE CONTROL TO FREEZE EVERYONE!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 26th, 2012, 12:27 AM
New player characters, hopefully with better fashion sense. I also want to see another female Champion, preferably Bianca if it's not somebody totally new. Alder creeped me out. And maybe for once the protagonist's hometown won't be some small town in the middle of nowhere.

I really don't want another legendary-based plotline, but considering that two forms of that ice dragon thingy were introduced along with the names of these games, that wish is gonna be another pipe dream. At least maybe the evil team is back to the classic "steal Pokemon for profit and power" scheme and the plot involving the legendary is separate.

I'd also like to see a truly nasty rival this time. Maybe he joins the evil team. Maybe he moves through the ranks and becomes LEADER of the evil team.

I'd also like to track down both Ghetsis and N and bring them to justice, Yes, N too, he was an accomplice in the whole Plasma scheme.

wombateiro
February 26th, 2012, 02:52 AM
I doubt that he'll team up with two teams long since disolved. Though maybe Cyrus return's and helps Ghetsis...maybe Kyurem's forme's were unnaturaly put back together using Galactic's technology...

It's possible that Hoenn games are set to take place at similar time as Unova games, in B/W there are rumors about Team Rocket and Galactic being dissolved, but nothing about Aqua/Magma. So it's possible in B2/W2 there might be some storyline connections with Aqua/Magma and later those connections might be expanded in R/S remakes.

G.U.Y.
February 26th, 2012, 03:07 AM
There are four possible scenarios here regarding the general story:
Locker said in B/W that N was spotted with a dragon Pokemon in a land far away. This could be foreshadowing to a new region/old region being accessible in the game. Please note that a new region does not need new Pokemon.
N comes back from the far away land and the story remains in Unova.
N never comes back, and that will remain a plot hole.
The story from B/W is used again but changed slightly

Let's hope for the first one.

Railgun
February 26th, 2012, 03:11 AM
I'm going with a cross region adventure in Unova and Hoenn where instead of gyms you battle the sages and do other things.

G.U.Y.
February 26th, 2012, 03:12 AM
I'm going with a cross region adventure in Unova and Hoenn where instead of gyms you battle the sages and do other things.

Assuming the story takes place after Black and White, all the sages have been captured by Locker already.

Railgun
February 26th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Assuming the story takes place after Black and White, all the sages have been captured by Locker already.

They could always be set free by Ghetis for all we no. The Pokemon police force is not the most clever as we all know.

Raichupacabra
February 26th, 2012, 04:16 AM
- Drastic changes to Unova or a different neighboring region. I don't feel like playing through the same game again.
- Old Pokemon are brought back
- Bianca should end up being the new Professor of the region due to that being her dream.
- Cheren should end up being a Champion of the region and appear around the game like Cynthia and Lance.
- Hilbert should end up like Red and you can fight him after beating the main game.
- More behind the origins of Ghetsis's motives
- The Shadow Triad and the Six Sages get more backstory
- N comes back

Azure
February 26th, 2012, 05:13 AM
They certainly know how to surprise us I'll give them that, it could (unlikely) be a whole new region though, with obviously all the main characters and some new ones from Black & White.

miltankRancher
February 26th, 2012, 05:36 AM
I guess we will see more of N, and his backstory. That is a good thing, because I want to know the person that is N.

prime456
February 26th, 2012, 05:56 AM
maybe drayden will become a elite four and leave the gym up to iris alone or he and drake from hoenn have some sort of connection

Ivysaur
February 26th, 2012, 07:21 AM
The Shadow triad clearly were Wasted Characters (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheyWastedAPerfectlyGoodCharacter), I hope they serve some sort of purpose in the sequels. Maybe trying to help Ghetsis rebuild his plans?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 26th, 2012, 07:41 AM
If Ghetsis were to re-emerge, I don't think he could use his whole "liberation of Pokemon" front for Team Plasma since of course that ploy has already been exposed. Heck, I don't think the group can call itself "Team Plasma" without people becoming very suspicious.

Then again, Ghetsis may not care if people are suspicious of his new Team Plasma this time around... He might be finished trying to disguise his true intentions.

Kouzan
February 26th, 2012, 07:52 AM
The story of N will be expanded on somehow. Either he returns to Unova, it takes place in a whole new region, or it's just an enhanced version of the Black and White story where Alder steps down as Champion and Bianca or Cheren or some new person takes his place.

Cello
February 26th, 2012, 10:15 AM
So Castelia City will be bigger, that area behind would have been built by then.

Oh hey, you might be right if this story takes place far enough into the future. That would be kinda cool to see.

Hopefully there not going to pull another Machop thing, stomping out the ground of that house in Vermilion until the end of time.

Tachikaze
February 26th, 2012, 10:31 AM
If anything, I think the plot will be Ghetsis's attempt to re-unify Plasma, but I think N will be a bit of a loose cannon.

They'll probably finish up the story with N and Ghetsis that involved some climactic battle with these Kyurem forms and whatnot.

Mew~
February 26th, 2012, 10:56 AM
I want this to be very, very, very, very, very, very dark. Okay, well maybe just dark. I'd love to see a weird 3D scene with Kyurem fusing with a Reshiram or Zekrom, they could make it look really creepy.

February 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM
It's possible that Hoenn games are set to take place at similar time as Unova games, in B/W there are rumors about Team Rocket and Galactic being dissolved, but nothing about Aqua/Magma. So it's possible in B2/W2 there might be some storyline connections with Aqua/Magma and later those connections might be expanded in R/S remakes.

I used to think the same but one day while I was playing Pt I would out otherwise; a girl in the tower mentioned how there was a similar tower in Hoenn. The tower was made during the player's journey in Emerald meaning Hoenn takes place before GSCDPPtBWB2W2...

Anyways, I think the ice age theory might not work for the Resh-Kyurem as it looks part fire...unless they do drought in one place and blizzard in another...

Khrysta
February 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Friend and I just started talking about Kyurem and its origins as of Black and White as well as potential stuff from the movie.

Kyurem fell to the PokeEarth in a meteor. Said meteor broke into three portions when it entered the atmosphere and each fell into a different area and each carried with them something inside.

If they are New Pokemon as Masuda says they are, then story will be some time after the events of Black and White with the Key trainer having Reshiram in Black and Zekrom in White (The big Boss trainer you could probably battle after you've beaten the Elite Four.

Our New character, while trying to thwart the revival of Team Plasma stumbles into one of the areas with the new Kyurems and releases it or Team Plasma is after it to revive it and use it to take over Unova. There the normal everyday Pokemon Story plot takes place.

This or while through the course of the game, there is an event that triggers a Meteor shower, one falls to PokeEarth in Unova and it is carrying Version Mascot Kyurem. This one goes into a rage and starts attacking everything and you as the trainer have to catch it before Version Game's bad guys appear to do the same thing.

jakrodriguez
February 26th, 2012, 12:09 PM
kyurem looks broken right? so i think his broken body parts came into contact with reshiram and zekrom and they fused you then loo for kyurem then he goes to black/white kyurem to claim his lost parts. The rest you can figure out

bwburke94
February 26th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Listen, we're seeing a bunch of these kinds of theories. Most of them neglect to include the God Stone, which is most likely Kyurem itself...

Tachikaze
February 26th, 2012, 12:16 PM
The forms just complicate things further. Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom were one dragon, this was stated in BW. I don't get why we have two more versions of the three of them. Unless, the God Stone Unifies the three of them together in one version.

Like, in W2, the God Stone takes the Reshiram form, and combines it with Zekrom or something to create the perfect form. And the inverse happens in B2. It brings all three together someway, and this is Ghetsis's trump card, the one he didn't have in BW. Ghetsis will try to control the beast and it will backfire big time.

February 26th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Is it possible that the new evil team is actually two? One of the could want the mascot and the other tries to stop them (like in RS) but later they discover Ghetsis was using both of them, one to lure the hero/heroine in and the other to capture the legendary pokemon.

Kaori
February 26th, 2012, 12:25 PM
The forms just complicate things further. Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom were one dragon, this was stated in BW. I don't get why we have two more versions of the three of them. Unless, the God Stone Unifies the three of them together in one version.

Like, in W2, the God Stone takes the Reshiram form, and combines it with Zekrom or something to create the perfect form. And the inverse happens in B2. It brings all three together someway, and this is Ghetsis's trump card, the one he didn't have in BW. Ghetsis will try to control the beast and it will backfire big time.

Could it be possible that Ghetsis tries to control one of the mascots but instead something massive happens and creates another forme (the other mascot - depending on which game you have)? Or am I just thinking too deep here?

February 26th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Maybe Kyurem's essense was ripped into two and the halfs took control of the two new dragons (maybe explaining why they're "new pocket monsters")
The BW starter town could be where one meet's the old player and battle's them?!

Tachikaze
February 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Could it be possible that Ghetsis tries to control one of the mascots but instead something massive happens and creates another forme (the other mascot - depending on which game you have)? Or am I just thinking too deep here?

It could be similar to RSE where Archie and Maxie's meddling created the giant castastrophe in Sootopolis with all three legends present. I think Ghetsis will probably end up doing the same thing, and whther intentionally or unintentionally, he'll bring about Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem's giant battle and unification or whatnot.

But now that I think about it some more, I think it might be simpler than that. Have Reshiram and Zekrom in your party and use the God Stone on Kyurem = Perfect form. I don't even know now. XD

Azure
February 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Well that would be a hint at remakes but, like I say there is too many ways this story could spin out, I think we need some more information.

February 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Maybe Ghetsis at the start of the game somehow get's a hold of the trio and tries to combine them but it goes terribly wrong and they flee. Then he might try to recapture them and try again.

Reshiram Man
February 26th, 2012, 01:32 PM
What if a new main character could be the younger sibling of the main character?

Boarbeque
February 26th, 2012, 01:39 PM
What if a new main character could be the younger sibling of the main character?

I have a feeling that BW2 are BW in about 30 years or so. Ghetsis and N return, Unova is expanded, and you are the son of the previous hero. Could even be the grandson, but that would mean about 60 years later. Who knows.

chaos11011
February 26th, 2012, 01:40 PM
WALL OF TEXT COMING UP!

My guess is that instead of Elesa bringing down the drawbridge to fight Clay after you beat her (assuming we have the same Leaders), you go towards Black City/White Forest and fight a new Gym Leader there (My guess that it's a Steel reason, for reason's you will see later on). Then you go to Undella Town to fight the 6th Gym over there (Rock Gym) and then going towards Laconosa(?) Town, next to the Giant Chasm, the N catching Kyurem event will activate ( Dragon Spiral Tower event) and then you fight the Poison Leader (who uses Zoroark) then you go to the league as normal.

Now, wait, how did N get his Champion Team? He liberated the Pokemon from two of our new Gym Leaders! Steel Leader's Klink, Rock Leader's two Fossil Pokemon. The reason why the Poison Leader is using a Zoroark as he is secretely intertwined with Team Plasma, and uses Zoroark + Kyurem Night Time Myth to prevent the people of Lacunosa Town from interfeering with N's capture.

Of course, the routes leading to the new gyms will be longer. But wait, where does the new Kyurem Form come into play? Champion Hilda/Hilbert will come to the rescue with Reshiram (White2/Hilda) and Zekerom (Black2/Hilbert) depending on your version. They will battle N, stalling him long enough for you to get one of the Legendary Muskeeters to assist you in battle (Serperior/Cobalion) (Emboar/Terrakion) (Samurott/Virizion). Unfortunately, the battle between the Champion and N backfired, and caused Kyurem to fuse because of the climax of the battle. The Pokemon League is now destroyed, so you meet back in Nimbasa City with the gang.

Then, the Champ, Professor Juniper with her new assistant Bianca and Cheren come to talk to you. They talk about how the God Stone is the only way to restore balance, and since the route to Opelucid -> Dragon Spiral Tower is now destroyed, you are forced to take the Drawbridge. You go fight Clay, Skyla and Brycen and get the God Stone, though, not before having a battle and catching Reshiram/Zekerom first (The one Hilbert/Hilda didn't have) you catch him, return to the League and fight N. You must KO his Black/White Kyurem to activate the cutscene that the God Stone reverts his Kyurem to normal (N will now have a Team of 6 and you must defeat him in a double battle with Kyurem + Legend leading off) After the battle, post game you can rechallenge the league and go to the Battle Amusement Park (Cheren is now a Amusement Park Brain), find Kyurem if you want and fuse him with your Legendary Tao Dragon.

Oh noticed something? With your 10 (Cillan/Chilli/Cress) Gym Leaders, 3 new Leaders and the Elite Four, you now have all of the Elemental Types covered in Boss Fights!

February 26th, 2012, 01:52 PM
^That sounds good but maybe someone else takes N's place, maybe Ghetsis calls upon the triad to take up N's role and capture the three dragon's (reclaim the one Hilda/Hilbert had and the one N took and Kyurem) but only suceed in getting two of the three. They fuse the two to create our mascot which attacks team Plasma and flees causing Chaos in Unova.

Mista T
February 26th, 2012, 02:11 PM

Nah, the protagonists of Black and White are 16 with no announced sibling. Even if the sibling was born right after Black and White (and there doesn't seem to be a dad around) 16 years is quite the gap in age. However, I'm being a tad hypocritical, as my sister's age and mine also differ by sixteen years.

wombateiro
February 26th, 2012, 02:20 PM
It could be something like this:
After B/W events Zekrom and Reshiram have been released by B/W protagonist and N.
During the game new protagonist will learn about new legend saying that when Zekrom and Reshiram are both at the same time close to God Stone they will fuse into perfect Kyurem form. Ghetsis will know that too...
During the game player will catch Zekrom or Reshiram (depending on version) while Ghetsis will catch the other dragon. Ghetsis will also obtain God Stone. He will want to steal Zekrom or Reshiram from player in order to create perfect Kyurem. There will be battle between player and Ghetsis. After Ghetsis is beaten he will flee, leaving God Stone near to player and player's dragon. Because of that player's dragon will fuse with God Stone into it's new form, making God Stone impossible to fuse with other dragon.

Moral of the story - perfection (perfect Kyurem's form) will never be created when people are fighting, trying to get as much they can only for their side - Ghetsis and player divided dragons between each other, making them unable to fuse into perfect Kyurem.

February 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM
^ I think that the old Player character might still have have her/his dragon which will explain why they aren't complete.
Maybe they can have an event in which if the player transfer's their dragon to B2 for example (you need Reshiram from Black) it'll trigger the complete form...or maybe by transfering the one from the event since event pokemon triggered things in BW why not in B2W2?

Also a child of the player seems odd...I'll much rather have a new player character who later changes the old character like with Red in GS.

bwburke94
February 26th, 2012, 02:51 PM
All I know is that the God Stone exists for a reason. We have to come up with the rest on our own for now...

Azure
February 26th, 2012, 03:08 PM
All I know is that the God Stone exists for a reason. We have to come up with the rest on our own for now...

Yeah, I'm sure the God Stone will have some sort of purpose in these games which will be linked to Kyurem.

Tachikaze
February 26th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I'm sure the God Stone will have some sort of purpose in these games which will be linked to Kyurem.

And I think the God Stone being used to unify the beasts makes the most sense.

February 26th, 2012, 04:16 PM
We really need more info, I want to see a scan of the unova region to see if they changed anything (aka if this really is a sequel). And if we got new player characters...and if we did where do you think the old ones went to?

scprepschool
February 26th, 2012, 04:41 PM
My theory?
Depending on what game you pick it will focus on what dragon N flew away on. Which means that if you pick white 2 than you get black kyurem seeing as how N took reshi in white version... How would you get this fused dragon. Kyurem being somewhat of a bully recognizes that reshirams/zekroms energy has disapeared to somewhere far far away and so it sets out to devour the remaining dragon, seeing as how it could handel one but not 2 in combat. You the protagonist arrive in iccarus to seee about the trouble at the dragon spiral ruins. You delve down deep into the maze of tunnels made by golet amd excadrill in the years passed since the towers collapse, only two find zekrom in a brutal fight with kyurem, N feels that the only way he can pay back unova is to finally disgard the name harmonia amd meddle with natural balance so he arrives with reshi/ zek. The combined fusion attacks leave two forms of kyu, by only taking half of zek and resh. Leaving the yin yamg dragon amd the two black and white kyus, the complete reshizek wreaks havoc s uou and N take one form of kyu a peice and GO TO stop it, where you meet alder at his brothers grave beneath the statue at the pokemon league you and N double batttle the ying yang reshizek and then the storyline contiues with resi and zek splittting again leaving you with 3 forms of kyu and reshi and zek back to their respectivr single forma

Khrysta
February 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Well, no they don't HAVE to use the God Stone. They are well known for leaving in items next generation over just to keep the code in, Nearly all the Special Trade Items from Gold and Silver were removed. (Talkin about Brick Piece, Gold Leaf, Silver Leaf) I believe Beserk Gene was removed in Generation 2. Apricorns were removed until Generation 4, and partially removed again in Generation 5. I believe their code still exists in the games but you cannot do anything with them as there is no place to use them anymore. There is also Shoal Salt and Shoal Shells which make a new appearance as Sellable Items only. They were in Gen 4 as useless items.

God Stone can be the original design for Dark and Light Stones, it just wasn't removed after being made into two separate items. It may not exist in the new games.

Azure
February 26th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I bet when the first screen is leaked it will be, again something very unexpected.. I really can't see how they're going to work this right now.

Railgun
February 26th, 2012, 08:27 PM
I wonder if Bianca is champion in one game and Cheren is champ in the other.

I also wonder if this will be the bridge that forms 3DS Pokemon games. Maybe they wanted to change the style from what it is to something like the Dragon Quest Ds games where there is more of an open world and large character models.

Raichupacabra
February 27th, 2012, 12:04 AM
I came up with the most wizard plot ever, well in my opinion it is.

So you start off as an ordinary kid living in Mistralton City. One day, Professor Bianca Lilac (?) comes to town to visit her close friends, your dad Hilbert, who was the protagonist of the first game. She happens to bring some of her Pokemon, which happen to be Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. She asks you if you want to start on your very own Pokemon journey. You pick your starter when the TV starts reporting that a mysterious man with green hair is terrorizing another region with a Dragon Pokemon. Your dad instantly remembers who this but can't do anything due to not having Pokemon anymore. Your dad, being as wizard as he is, lets you fly to the neighboring region (an all new one but with mixed generations of Pokemon). So since this is in the future, there are now passenger planes along with the cargo plane. When you arrive you instantly meet a man in skinny jeans and glasses. He tells you some vague stuff about his own past and how he always wanted power. He then leaves and you finally start on your journey. Soon, you are ambushed by Professor Lilac's son, who happened to get the starter who was strong against you. Apparently he was sent there with you to make sure nothing bad happened. After you beat him, he heads off. After this we get the usual - Gyms, Rival Battles, a villainous team named Team Plasma whose goal is to find their master. About Team Plasma; you actually fight the Admins, because 6 of the Sages are either in jail or dead. The Admins are Anthea, Concordia, and the mysterious Shadow Triad. Sometime around the fifth badge you find old green hair and discover his plot, to put people in another dimension, so the world is inhabited by Pokemon only. You discover his backstory and what traumatized him when he was young. More game stuff along with appearances from Cheren. Soon you discover that earlier, Team Plasma found a monster somewhere in east Unova. They tried to alter it but failed leaving it for dead. Green hair soon tested out his dimensional portal with his Dragon BFF right by him and fused them into an even more hideous monster on accident. You battle the monster and when you defeat it, it splits back into two. N releases his Dragon leaving you to fight the monster, Kyurem. You catch it and you get to fight the Elite 4 where surprise, surprise - Cheren is the champion. You beat him and then you could go back to Unova where you do post-game stuff. You also get to fight your Dragon here. You can go to Nacrene City to get the Dark Stone / Light Stone so you can change Kyurem's form. There are improved gym leaders from BW and instead of an Elite Four there is a Champion League where all the Champions (including you) battle one another. I think Cynthia mentioned this? So yeah we get Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, and Alder.

I enjoyed writing this. If only I knew how to ROM Hack.

Azure
February 27th, 2012, 06:20 AM

So you start off as an ordinary kid living in Mistralton City. One day, Professor Bianca Lilac (?) comes to town to visit her close friends, your dad Hilbert, who was the protagonist of the first game. She happens to bring some of her Pokemon, which happen to be Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. She asks you if you want to start on your very own Pokemon journey. You pick your starter when the TV starts reporting that a mysterious man with green hair is terrorizing another region with a Dragon Pokemon. Your dad instantly remembers who this but can't do anything due to not having Pokemon anymore. Your dad, being as wizard as he is, lets you fly to the neighboring region (an all new one but with mixed generations of Pokemon). So since this is in the future, there are now passenger planes along with the cargo plane. When you arrive you instantly meet a man in skinny jeans and glasses. He tells you some vague stuff about his own past and how he always wanted power. He then leaves and you finally start on your journey. Soon, you are ambushed by Professor Lilac's son, who happened to get the starter who was strong against you. Apparently he was sent there with you to make sure nothing bad happened. After you beat him, he heads off. After this we get the usual - Gyms, Rival Battles, a villainous team named Team Plasma whose goal is to find their master. About Team Plasma; you actually fight the Admins, because 6 of the Sages are either in jail or dead. The Admins are Anthea, Concordia, and the mysterious Shadow Triad. Sometime around the fifth badge you find old green hair and discover his plot, to put people in another dimension, so the world is inhabited by Pokemon only. You discover his backstory and what traumatized him when he was young. More game stuff along with appearances from Cheren. Soon you discover that earlier, Team Plasma found a monster somewhere in east Unova. They tried to alter it but failed leaving it for dead. Green hair soon tested out his dimensional portal with his Dragon BFF right by him and fused them into an even more hideous monster on accident. You battle the monster and when you defeat it, it splits back into two. N releases his Dragon leaving you to fight the monster, Kyurem. You catch it and you get to fight the Elite 4 where surprise, surprise - Cheren is the champion. You beat him and then you could go back to Unova where you do post-game stuff. You also get to fight your Dragon here. You can go to Nacrene City to get the Dark Stone / Light Stone so you can change Kyurem's form. There are improved gym leaders from BW and instead of an Elite Four there is a Champion League where all the Champions (including you) battle one another. I think Cynthia mentioned this? So yeah we get Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, and Alder.

That's very interesting and detailed... it would make a good hack too. They may want to refer N to his new name considering it was revealed by Masuda several months back (Natural Harmonia Gropius) I mean... they revealed it for a reason right?

I also wonder if this will be the bridge that forms 3DS Pokemon games. Maybe they wanted to change the style from what it is to something like the Dragon Quest Ds games where there is more of an open world and large character models.

I've already said this once but I'd love Bianca to be champ, I remember there was a whole rumor that she was infact the Champion in Black & White.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 27th, 2012, 07:59 AM
I'd throw in my support for the "Bianca as Champion" campaign. She'd be better than 3-Bug-Type Alder, that's for sure.

I'd really like it if we could return top having our girl characters wear cute outfits instead of revealing ones :P

The Author
February 27th, 2012, 09:22 AM
I hope that they do something with Harmonia being a protagonist. I thought it'd be awesome if they made Harmonia a rival. ♥

Azure
February 27th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Well it could still be set in Unova but following the leave of N i.e what happened with Team Plasma and the Sages or it could go before all this, either way.. it's going to be interesting.

Esper
February 27th, 2012, 09:52 AM
The story ought to begin with a recap of what happened in BW, but one in which the you, the player, as a resident of Unova, were present to so it's all from your memory. Something about it inspired you and that's what starts you off on your own adventure.

The player would have some kind of connection to the original plot - possibly a relative to one of the characters, or maybe just that they knew someone from the BW games but they know something that wasn't revealed. Like, they could be Alder's grandchild and know what happened to Alder's old partner.

I'd like it if the story had something altogether new. It would be great if they did a followup on N and Ghetsis, but I'd prefer if that was saved for the post-game with only a few clues here and there. The player ought to have their own story, something to do with healing people's hurt feelings or something like that. I imagine one of the plot points to be some event or Team Evil is causing friction between old friends and allies and you gotta help people get along again for The Greater Good.

I would like for Team Plasma to be the good guys this time, or at least some of the named characters to be there to help you. Of course this only works if you go with a whole plot around reconciliation and helping each other, etc. etc.

I like this idea. Maybe not exactly these two as champions because I think they had goals that would lead them elsewhere, but if there were a lot more differences in the games, including different champions, that would be a lot of fun.

The Author
February 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Well it could still be set in Unova but following the leave of N i.e what happened with Team Plasma and the Sages or it could go before all this, either way.. it's going to be interesting.

I could see "The Revenge of Ghetsis" being a key point in the plot. The sages seemed kind of innocent, though. (most of them, anyway)

skyluigi2
February 27th, 2012, 10:32 AM
So, anyone remember Lacunosa Town? It's the small town just to the right of Opelucid City. Now if recall, Lacunosa Town didn't have much to offer. It had a Pokemon Center, and of course the cool feature of the villagers returning to their homes at night because of the 'monster' (Kyurem). Now as I'm sure you all know by now, Kyurem is the star of Black 2 and White 2.

So what do you think? Will Lacunosa Town see a bigger role in the story now that Kyurem is the main legendary? Personally, it was my favourite town, so I'd like to see it play a more significant role.

Azure
February 27th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I'm sure someone else has speculated this but maybe you take the opposite route from using the Drawbridge and instead go through the Lacunosa Town, it's a possible outcome.

skyluigi2
February 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
That sounds like an interesting idea. So instead of turning left from Nimbasa, you'd go right?
It'd certainly make for a different game. I wonder what order you'd beat the gyms in?

The Author
February 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
It will obviously have a bit more importance, but I don't think that Lacunosa Town will be too important, it'll just have a bit more reasoning.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I don't think Ghetsis can use the "Team Plasma" persona for his comeback... Plasma's already been exposed for what it is.

Therefore, I find it interesting to see what his new organization will be like... what it'll be called, what their purported goal will be, and which of the Triad/Sages will return to his side.

And if the different games have different champions, I'm going after the one with Bianca as champ.

Count
February 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Man they really get us going with our speculations, giving us such little info.

Though unexpected (because pokemon games normally don't have a part 2), I think it makes sense that BW does have a part 2 because the story of BW is very detailed, not to mention the open ending. I mean these new games could have so much in it, showing how things and characters have developed.. Even if it only features Unova, which I think is what we should assume.

I am not going to speculate about the story though. There are too many possibilities right now. I do hope Nintendo uses those possibilities to make something good. I'm pretty excited.

Azure
February 27th, 2012, 04:30 PM
As much as I don't want it to happen I'm kind of supporting the idea of visiting Hoenn.. after all N did fly off to a distant land and that could be it unless it's Kanto or some new (small) area which may not have taken long to develop. For example you may have to team up with N to stop Team Magma & Aqua and I wouldn't really like that but there are many other outcomes, we definitely need more information yet.

Count
February 27th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I see your point, and I like the idea of a different region playing a role in these games. But it would make no sense.
I'm saying it would make no sense because if it is Hoenn, which is what many people including me would want to see, I doubt there will be an RS remake and the long anticipated RS remakes are inevitable in my opinion.
Now if it isn't Hoenn but a different region it would still confuse me. Though I love the idea it just feels wrong if you think of the usual pattern of the main games and such. I guess it could be some kind of all new yet small region but meh...

UNLESS they are just ditching the whole pattern thing, which is what the 'part 2' games are implying (I mean Gen V would have *at least* 4 games, which is a first). It could be a possibility, seeing as BW was a new start and stuff.

I really have no clue though.

February 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I doubt Hoenn's teams would appear seeing how Bw and B2W2 (if a sequel) take place after they broke up (RSE took place sometime before gen 4's time) if the region were to appear.
I can see a neo Plasma like GS had neo Rocket. Maybe Ghetsis free's the Sages and this time they play more of a role and battle the Player. Maybe they drop more hints about N along the way. Also maybe we see Charon once more (seeing how he was arrested in Pt, he might every well have been in Jail with the Sages)

Tachikaze
February 27th, 2012, 05:31 PM
N, Ghetsis + Shadow Triad/Sages, as well as the player and the Gym leaders will all collide in a climactic, final battle somewhere in Unova, probably at Dragonspiral Tower. Things will go down, to say the least.

Ultimo1991
February 27th, 2012, 05:40 PM
i think that the sages will get rand new sprites as they will battle you the player and also the shadow triad will become admin's under ghestis's command of course. quite possible a battle frontier area where you face all people that have been champions in all of the games so far. and the god stone will have a totally new legend to it that has to do with the new movie^^

Kaori
February 27th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Really liking Raichupacabra's thinking! However maybe instead of the idea of having Hilbert not have any of his Pokémon anymore, because he's now old and has had his days of a very interesting journey, he would let his son or daughter (you, the protagonist) go out on their very own adventure to try and solve this as well as experience the great Pokémon world!

It would give us a chance to have different protagonists and the games would definitely be considered sequels. Though think how old N/Ghetsis would be by then, if Hilbert were to be a dad or Hilda as the mom. D8 Oh, and so would the Gym Leaders/E4 Members, and a lot of characters would just be old.

Raichupacabra
February 27th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Thanks. I also have an idea that the Shadow Triad is Cilan, Chili, and Cress.

Ultimo1991
February 27th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks. I also have an idea that the Shadow Triad is Cilan, Chili, and Cress.
thats a really great idea as they never come to help and are no where to be seen or heard of while the shadow triad are there

February 27th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Gym leader's being villains, fusing pokemon,someone manipulating people , people who want to free pokemon from humans...is it me or does Gen V's plot sound a lot like the Pokespe RGB and Y arcs?

Anyways I don't want to see the previous character's be parents just yet...N's plot has to be explored this generation, possibly by different characters. The character's as mentioned before coule come from a diffrent small town...maybe even Lacusta (or however you spell it) town...imagine a protagonist who lives right across from the main legend but doesn't know it yet...

Keyaki
February 27th, 2012, 08:12 PM

That! is what i would like to see. I'd love to see Cynthia against Lance.

As for me, I really don't care I just wanna play already!

TuGaWaR 545
February 27th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I hope it will be something like Colosseum or Gale of Darkness... Well without the Shadow 'mon.

I've had some ideas for sequels for B/W.

-You start out as Black/Hilbert or White/Hilda (depending on the game you get) with mid lvl 70s pokemon
-You get news of the God Stone (Hidden item, not available in B/W) and go investigate it
-You go and do a 10-15 min tutorial dungeon with N or Getsis as a boss
-Than you do the character creation and start an adventure as new player characters

Maybe Nintendo could boost the price up to 50$ and add multiple regions. I would pay the extra 15 bucks for that.

G.U.Y.
February 27th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I hope it will be something like Colosseum or Gale of Darkness... Well without the Shadow 'mon.

-You start out as Black/Hilbert or White/Hilda (depending on the game you get) with mid lvl 70s pokemon
-You get news of the God Stone (Hidden item, not available in B/W) and go investigate it
-Than you do the character creation and start an adventure as new player characters

Maybe Nintendo could boost the price up to 50$ and add multiple regions. I would pay the extra 15 bucks for that.
Everything that is bold is 100% guaranteed not to happen. It might give a little story at the beginning like Platinum but nothing more.

Railgun
February 27th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Everything that is bold is 100% guaranteed not to happen. It might give a little story at the beginning like Platinum but nothing more.

Never knew you worked for GF...

G.U.Y.
February 27th, 2012, 10:35 PM

It's very easy to predict what GF will not do in new games. 99% of the things people suggest would not make sense, are too drastic of a change, and so on.

That, for example, wouldn't make sense. You are the person from Black/White. They won't say you did something, with Pokemon you might not have caught at levels they might not be if you actually caught them and make it so you can play as them *again* in a new game.

That's just silly.

Forever
February 27th, 2012, 10:42 PM

It's very easy to predict what GF will not do in new games. 99% of the things people suggest would not make sense, are too drastic of a change, and so on.

That, for example, wouldn't make sense. You are the person from Black/White. They won't say you did something, with Pokemon you might not have caught at levels they might not be if you actually caught them and make it so you can play as them *again* in a new game.

That's just silly.

Yeaaah I'd say while it's unlikely, it's not entirely impossible, especially not the God Stone one. Plus we're all free to speculate here as much as we want, so it doesn't really matter if you come up with some unusual ideas, because others may be able to add logic to your ideas. :)

Really liking Raichupacabra's thinking! However maybe instead of the idea of having Hilbert not have any of his Pokémon anymore, because he's now old and has had his days of a very interesting journey, he would let his son or daughter (you, the protagonist) go out on their very own adventure to try and solve this as well as experience the great Pokémon world!

It would give us a chance to have different protagonists and the games would definitely be considered sequels. Though think how old N/Ghetsis would be by then, if Hilbert were to be a dad or Hilda as the mom. D8 Oh, and so would the Gym Leaders/E4 Members, and a lot of characters would just be old.

Oh God, thinking about the characters @ old is scary. :(

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I don't think Ghetsis can use the "Team Plasma" persona for his comeback... Plasma's already been exposed for what it is.

Therefore, I find it interesting to see what his new organization will be like... what it'll be called, what their purported goal will be, and which of the Triad/Sages will return to his side.

And if the different games have different champions, I'm going after the one with Bianca as champ.

Not necessarily. Plasma can always make a comeback, and literally brainwash people, or get a Pokemon to hypnotise them, idk. But not all of Unova knows Plasma's bad, since you didn't hear any announcements on TV/etc about it. Only the people that are involved. :x

I like Mistralton being the home town. :3 Everything else seems pretty awesome too, but still it's strange thinking of everything older as Kaori said. ;;

ultimatewolf
February 28th, 2012, 02:25 AM
i think team plasma is back and they have created a machine to
clone,duplicate,split (or something else)kyurem and that is how black and white kyurem are created------or they fuse reshiram/zekrom with kyurem and get black/white kyurem

KingDrapion
February 28th, 2012, 02:44 AM
I'm Guessing that N has returned with his partner reshiram/Zekrom that has fused with Kyurem and something is going to happen with the new forme. Also, Im curious how the game will start due to it being a sequel... Will we start as the same trainer in a different storyline continuing from where Black/White ended or from a new character?

Azure
February 28th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Maybe, It's either set in Unova at a later date or you go to a new but smaller location that is unknown because if you look at it, Unova is based on Manhattan which is America and all the other regions are Japanese so it would kinda cramp the style if one of them were to debut in these games but again, that's just speculation.

The Author
February 28th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Also, Im curious how the game will start due to it being a sequel... Will we start as the same trainer in a different storyline continuing from where Black/White ended or from a new character?

My guess is that it will be a new character, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hilbert/Hilda are NPCs.

Humm96
February 28th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Ok, so:
Cheren- Champ
Bianca- New Prof.
Black/White- New Red but at the bottom of Twist Mountain

Bianca asks a new trainer to go and find the Legendary Pokemon and Ghetsis and N at an old friends request (black/white- depending on your gender). You find N and Ghetsis searching for Kyurem to and Reshiram/Zekrom so they can re-unite the three for the ultimate dragon. Black/White is hiding to protect the legendary dragon from N and Ghetsis.

Good idea?

The Author
February 28th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Ok, so:
Cheren- Champ
Bianca- New Prof.
Black/White- New Red but at the bottom of Twist Mountain

Bianca asks a new trainer to go and find the Legendary Pokemon and Ghetsis and N at an old friends request (black/white- depending on your gender). You find N and Ghetsis searching for Kyurem to and Reshiram/Zekrom so they can re-unite the three for the ultimate dragon. Black/White is hiding to protect the legendary dragon from N and Ghetsis.

Good idea?

N and Ghetsis aren't on the same team anymore. N realised that Ghetsis was using him. N's a good guy now. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 28th, 2012, 12:06 PM

That's just silly.
Actually, they did this in G/S/C/HG/SS, albeit not as a playable character. See "the kid in Mount Silver" aka Red.

But I do agree that it's a bad idea. It was a bad idea back in GSC to "assume" that you picked the same Pokemon as Red, named your character "Red" and only raised them to around 75-80. And it was even worse in HG/SS because you can add "Assume you picked the male character" to that list.

I hope that GF doesn't try to set arbitrary teams for Hilbert/Hilda like they did for Red. They could still appear, but as supporting characters who you don't battle and whose teams aren't revealed. It would add to their "mysterious" aura.

Not necessarily. Plasma can always make a comeback, and literally brainwash people, or get a Pokemon to hypnotise them, idk. But not all of Unova knows Plasma's bad, since you didn't hear any announcements on TV/etc about it. Only the people that are involved. :x

I suppose... outside of Colo/XD the news shows in Pokemon games aren't exactly known for airing useful, relevant news pieces. Quality journalism is apparently limited to Orre.

"LOL Let's interview Trainer X who bought 29 Great Balls in Lavaridge Town!"

And yes, brainwashing... I'm convinced that's what happened in Johto to make people forget about your character in R/B/Y/FR/LG and enable Red's rise to power. It certainly could happen again in Unova. Plasma does have the technology... look at all that computer equipment in the "R&D" room in N's Castle.

On another front, and I may be the only person to think like this, but I want to see N face justice. Give him a reduced sentence or probation or something, but have him at least face what he did while with Plasma. He was being mind-controlled to an extent but he's still culpable for his actions to a degree.

And also, MOAR CHEVY NOVAS. It's the region's namesake, after all lololol

TuGaWaR 545
February 28th, 2012, 03:02 PM
I still go with my idea. :P

Naykd
February 29th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Storyline:

B/W2 in the same region as B/W, but different storyline

How else do they complete a game within 1.5 years?

Railgun
February 29th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Storyline:

B/W2 in the same region as B/W, but different storyline

How else do they complete a game within 1.5 years?

Nobody said it was made in that timeline. There is a good chance it was made halfway though the first BW for all we know

Hell for all we know they may have made them game and been done if they made it as one big game but split in two.

Killjoy
February 29th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Nobody said it was made in that timeline. There is a good chance it was made halfway though the first BW for all we know

Hell for all we know they may have made them game and been done if they made it as one big game but split in two.

Plus, not to belittle the game, but how long does it take the (What is probably a) massive team behind the games to add a handfull of new stuff, or even a small mass of land, considering everything is already coded and such

Railgun
February 29th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Plus, not to belittle the game, but how long does it take the (What is probably a) massive team behind the games to add a handfull of new stuff, or even a small mass of land, considering everything is already coded and such

True they have the Pokemon and Unova so adding a new story would not take as long.

Khrysta
February 29th, 2012, 09:35 PM
N and Ghetsis aren't on the same team anymore. N realised that Ghetsis was using him. N's a good guy now. :)

He's not really a good guy. Even at the end with Ghetsis' betrayal he still believed everything he and Plasma did was right and still intends to separate Pokemon from humans forever. He just realized that the people of Unova were not ready to accept his ideals and left to spread the word somewhere else.

N is still a bad guy and not likely to assist the trainer in the future game should he return.

MrGriszell
February 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM
He's not really a good guy. Even at the end with Ghetsis' betrayal he still believed everything he and Plasma did was right and still intends to separate Pokemon from humans forever. He just realized that the people of Unova were not ready to accept his ideals and left to spread the word somewhere else.

N is still a bad guy and not likely to assist the trainer in the future game should he return.

After battle
"… … ZekromB/ReshiramW and I were beaten. Your truthB/idealsW… Your feelings… They were stronger than mine, it seems… Reshiram and Zekrom… Each of them choosing a different hero… Is that even possible? Two heroes living at the same time— one that pursues truth and one that pursues ideals. Could… Could they both be right? I don't know. It's not by rejecting different ideas, but by accepting different ideas that the world creates a chemical reaction. This is truly the formula for changing the world."
"But…I have no right to be the hero!"
"Acting like you understand… Up till now, we've been fighting each other over our beliefs! Yet, despite that… Why?!"
"I want to talk to you about something."
"It's about when I first met you in Accumula Town. I was shocked when I heard what your Pokémon was saying. I was shocked because that Pokémon said it liked you. It said it wanted to be with you."
"I couldn't understand it. I couldn't believe there were Pokémon that liked people. Because, up until that moment, I'd never known a Pokémon like that. The longer my journey continued, the more unsure I became. All I kept meeting were Pokémon and people who communicated with one another and helped one another. That was why I needed to confirm my beliefs by battling with you. I wanted to confront you hero-to-hero. I needed that more than anything."
"There's no way a person like me, someone who understands only Pokémon— No, actually… I didn't understand them, either. No way could I measure up to you, when you had met so many Pokémon and were surrounded by friends…"
"The Champion has forgiven me, and… What I should do now is something I'll have to decide for myself."

He doesn't seem like a he would be a bad guy. And i was wondering did he actually do anything wrong himself?

Kaori
March 1st, 2012, 03:01 AM
Maybe N will try to take control over his thoughts and bring them to the people of Unova by himself this time. The Shadow Triad would "turn their backs against Ghetsis" and work for N, but at the same time they'd also be working for Ghetsis in secret, and vice versa. Meanwhile, Ghetsis may try to either get N back (by force perhaps?) or be thinking of his own ideas to destroy N's plans and control what he wants to bring upon to the people of Unova. It could be like a Ghetsis VS N kind of thing, and we the protagonists have to stop it all.

To add Black Kyurem and White Kyurem into this, I think it would be cool if Ghetsis would try to take one into his power (if they do happen to be separate Pokémon) and N would take the other, and there would be this big battle. At the end, they either release the two or the two legendaries break free from both N and Ghetsis.

SnowpointQuincy
March 1st, 2012, 03:29 AM
N will seek Kyurem which fusion dances with the dragon you don't get.

Triple Rotation Battle with the Shadow Triad - This could be an epic boss battle.

Trainer Evan
March 1st, 2012, 03:53 AM
Ghetsis kidnaps Celebi and goes back in time in order to claim the fully merged Zekro/Reshiram/Kyurem hybrid.

Game involves you constantly switching between two different time periods?

Forever
March 1st, 2012, 05:21 AM
Ghetsis kidnaps Celebi and goes back in time in order to claim the fully merged Zekro/Reshiram/Kyurem hybrid.

Game involves you constantly switching between two different time periods?

While I don't think Celebi will play a role, I definitely have a feeling time will be involved and that the storyline will revolve around the past and the future, which is partially while I'm sorta believing/hoping for an ice age and a fast forward/flashback. ;x I'd love to switch between different times though!!

Trainer Evan
March 1st, 2012, 10:48 AM
While I don't think Celebi will play a role, I definitely have a feeling time will be involved and that the storyline will revolve around the past and the future, which is partially while I'm sorta believing/hoping for an ice age and a fast forward/flashback. ;x I'd love to switch between different times though!!
If there's time Travel, you're only options are Dialga and Celebi. Celebi seems far more likely.

KingCyndaquil
March 1st, 2012, 02:03 PM
For the games, I think that it will take place about 2 years after the battle with N, and Ghetsis will try to control Kyreme with the God Stone, so N and you will have to work together, and the movie pretty much tells us the Kyreme is an evil or misguided Pokemon much like mewtwo was

I also think that Hoenn will be in the game, but nothing to do with R/S/E, but to continue the story, remember when the Shadow Triad gives you the Orbs and tells you that they helped Ghetsis to escape? they should continue on that in the next games

I also think that your legend reverted back to stone in times of peace.

wombateiro
March 1st, 2012, 02:52 PM
I also think that Hoenn will be in the game, but nothing to do with R/S/E, but to continue the story, remember when the Shadow Triad gives you the Orbs and tells you that they helped Ghetsis to escape? they should continue on that in the next games

They give you Sinnoh legendary orbs, what does it have to do with Hoenn?
Maybe Sinnoh Creation Trio will be catchable in B2/W2?

March 1st, 2012, 03:19 PM
^ I think they will be catchable. Maybe Ghetsis got the orbs from Cyrus...he's the only person who I can think of who could've given them to him...what if Cyrus is the man behind the man behind the man? After all BW is a sequel to Platinum (Cynthia refrences the event of Platinum). Maybe the new team is a Galactic-Plasma combo (after all Kyurem came from space it'll fit the Galactic theme of space plus Kyurem had a stone called the God Stone (Cyrus wanted to become a god...)).

bwburke94
March 1st, 2012, 04:52 PM
BW isn't exactly a sequel to Platinum. It does feature returning characters, though...

March 1st, 2012, 07:01 PM
^ I know but they could add more aspects from it...I felt like Platinum's story didn't end cause Cyrus, Mars, and Jupiter managed to escape...much like Ghetsis and N...what better way than to wrap up both of those in B2W2.

Kyurem is getting an antagonistic role in the movie so maybe it's role in the game will be antagonistic at least to the level in which Darkrai was (in game) and Rayquaza (in the movie), in which the pokemon tries to keep the balance by attacking the region (sometimes in order to get balance their must be destruction theory aka War leads to Peace).

wombateiro
March 2nd, 2012, 01:25 AM
That plot with Team Galactic makes sense, even though their theme is exploring another dimensions, not simple space around Earth, but those things could be connected to each other.
I've got a feeling D/P/Pt won't have their remakes done, so they put Cynthia and Looker in B/W plot to make them appear in some other game and it would make sense to put more D/P/Pt characters in B2/W2.

Forever
March 2nd, 2012, 02:49 AM
Well remember there's a thread for new characters/old characters returning, so in case you wanna discuss that, use that thread.

Either way, I doubt that Galactic can influence the storyline with Kyurem. I'd say Plasma fits perfectly fine, mainly because of Kyurem and Lacunosa, and the fact that Plasma wants to "protect" Pokemon by releasing them from their trainers, and... I dunno, I can just see something to do with Kyurem and the fact that the town is afraid of it relating!

Storminn
March 2nd, 2012, 11:46 AM
That would nice to make it 6th Generation (which is probaly not happening)
but I think it should start just where we left off but I didnt like the whole N thing kinda scared me :D

HyperXhydra
March 2nd, 2012, 12:16 PM
I don't know, I'm not really sure if it's sequels, how would team plasma make a return since N became good?, It actually might be just like any 3rd versions.

KingCyndaquil
March 2nd, 2012, 01:54 PM
They give you Sinnoh legendary orbs, what does it have to do with Hoenn?
Maybe Sinnoh Creation Trio will be catchable in B2/W2?

sinnoh is too big to be put into this game

the overwelming refs. to Hoenn (Dive Ball works on underwater Pokemon now? come on...)

to answer your question, the Reason i think its a link to Hoenn is because if you think about it, how in any kind of way can the Creation Trio fit into the main story line? they can't, but what they are basicly telling you is that Ghetsis has no need for them, but it tells you that Ghetsis is collecting them, then he runs off some where, i think Rayquazas gonna play a part, but i could be wrong, we have basicly no info so we can't really call anybodys theory dumb.

oh i would love to see the Creation Trio in the game, Dialgas up there at number 3 for my fav legends, it looks awesome!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 2nd, 2012, 02:15 PM
I'm of the opinion that too many legendaries spoil the broth. It just makes things all convoluted and confusing. Now, I know that convoluted and confusing is the "in" thing regarding RPG story lines and B/W 2 are probably gonna follow this trend, but if I'm going to be forced to keep track of three generations' worth of legendary Pokemon in these games, well, you might as well use Confuse Ray on me now.

Azure
March 2nd, 2012, 02:16 PM
sinnoh is too big to be put into this game

the overwelming refs. to Hoenn (Dive Ball works on underwater Pokemon now? come on...)

to answer your question, the Reason i think its a link to Hoenn is because if you think about it, how in any kind of way can the Creation Trio fit into the main story line? they can't, but what they are basicly telling you is that Ghetsis has no need for them, but it tells you that Ghetsis is collecting them, then he runs off some where, i think Rayquazas gonna play a part, but i could be wrong, we have basicly no info so we can't really call anybodys theory dumb.

oh i would love to see the Creation Trio in the game, Dialgas up there at number 3 for my fav legends, it looks awesome!

These could also be references to R/S/E remakes, they wouldn't bring out a game with something like Hoenn in a year and a half after the release of BW, not to mention how quick these games are being released assuming there is a new region/location it can't be that big... Hoenn would take much longer than 1.5 years to develop and they couldn't be working on both Black & White AND Black & White 2 at the same time, I highly doubt it anyway. Unless you're talking about just the weather trio being in B2W2 then that is possible..

March 2nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Maybe the plot is something totally not expected like Ghetsis turns to violent means and acts using more of team Rocket did (leaving behind his "leasons" from them and Galactic behind), what else does he have to lose?
The Kyurem used to terrorize the populace makes sense, they could have a cutscene in which it escapes from the great Chasm and attacks Lacunsa town, leaving it frozen, causing the citizens to freeze...that would make it darker and edgier like some want.

KingCyndaquil
March 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM
These could also be references to R/S/E remakes, they wouldn't bring out a game with something like Hoenn in a year and a half after the release of BW, not to mention how quick these games are being released assuming there is a new region/location it can't be that big... Hoenn would take much longer than 1.5 years to develop and they couldn't be working on both Black & White AND Black & White 2 at the same time, I highly doubt it anyway. Unless you're talking about just the weather trio being in B2W2 then that is possible..
the games started production right after the release of Black and White in japan, at least thats what i read online, it makes since as well, so the games would be in production for a relatively long time, think about it, when most of us bought our games on day one they were probably almost 6 months into production.

but i know its a long shot for Hoenn to be in the games, personally i really want a remake as well, but even if they surprised us with Hoenn in the games doesnt exactly rule out a remake, it just means they wanted to put every region on DS, seeing as the next games will surely be on 3DS

Forever
March 2nd, 2012, 06:50 PM
Okay really, moving posts to "More than just Unova?" is starting to get annoying, so posting a warning/reminder. This thread is storyline speculation. That thread is if Hoenn will be in B2/W2. If you want to discuss Hoenn being in Unova and its relation to the storyline, do that here. But if you have nothing to say other than why Hoenn will be in B2/W2, then post it there, kay? :)

Joshawott
March 2nd, 2012, 07:04 PM
I'm of the opinion that too many legendaries spoil the broth. It just makes things all convoluted and confusing. Now, I know that convoluted and confusing is the "in" thing regarding RPG story lines and B/W 2 are probably gonna follow this trend, but if I'm going to be forced to keep track of three generations' worth of legendary Pokemon in these games, well, you might as well use Confuse Ray on me now.

I completely agree with you. It doesn't bother me all that much, but I miss the style of the older games in which the legendaries were almost never brought into context.

Chary
March 4th, 2012, 08:21 AM
I'd like to see Cheren being in the E4, and Bianca being a Gym Leader, and you challenge Hilda/Hilbert at the end like Red. Alder retires, and a character from the original B/W is Champion.

Seven Sages/Shadow Triad hopefully have a large role, I would love to challenge them!

Anville Town and the Battle Subway could play a role in going to new places. (Maybe places in Unova that were not in B/W?) Or Skyla's airplane could take you somewhere.

I can't really see N returning to Unova, he had his role in B/W, and now he's off trying to liberate Pokemon in other regions.

KingCyndaquil
March 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM
I personally would love to see Ghetsis make a return, and i like the idea of Cheren being in the elite four, but maybe he ends up being in the Police Force or something? and i can defiantly see Bianca being the Prof. assistant, just a thought though

March 6th, 2012, 07:22 AM
The storyline could go like this: Kyurem was furious with the balance thrown out of balance by Humans. He goes ahead and tries to destroy humanity...
Okay maybe it's a liitle too dark...
I can see the other legendaries playing a larger role,maybe they will require us to get the Muskeeter trio in order to unlock an event or move the story forward.

wombateiro
March 23rd, 2012, 12:34 PM
I think storyline could be something like this:
N will release his Zekrom/Reshiram and let it back to Unova. He was constantly releasing his Pokemon during B/W, so this time he might do that as well.
In Black 2 you meet Hilbert having Reshiram he caught in original Black. In White 2 you meet Hilda having Zekrom she caught in original White. At some point of storyline you and Hilbert/Hilda would must go to encounter Kyurem. Before you go, N's released Zekrom/Reshiram would attack you. At this point it will be required to catch that Zekrom/Reshiram in the same way like in B/W.
After you and Hilbert/Hilda go to Kyurem, Ghetsis would appear and challenge you to battle. Hilbert/Hilda will accept challenge and fight with his/her Reshiram/Zekrom. In the meantime you encounter Kyurem. During battle with Kyurem your Zekrom/Reshiram would fuse with Kyurem (see my entry in alternate form thread to see how it would be done). After catching new Kyurem's form, you will see that Hilbert/Hilda lost battle with Ghetsis and you would must to defeat Ghetsis with your freshly caught Black/White Kyurem.

Khrysta
March 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
I think storyline could be something like this:
N will release his Zekrom/Reshiram and let it back to Unova. He was constantly releasing his Pokemon during B/W, so this time he might do that as well.
In Black 2 you meet Hilbert having Reshiram he caught in original Black. In White 2 you meet Hilda having Zekrom she caught in original White. At some point of storyline you and Hilbert/Hilda would must go to encounter Kyurem. Before you go, N's released Zekrom/Reshiram would attack you. At this point it will be required to catch that Zekrom/Reshiram in the same way like in B/W.
After you and Hilbert/Hilda go to Kyurem, Ghetsis would appear and challenge you to battle. Hilbert/Hilda will accept challenge and fight with his/her Reshiram/Zekrom. In the meantime you encounter Kyurem. During battle with Kyurem your Zekrom/Reshiram would fuse with Kyurem (see my entry in alternate form thread to see how it would be done). After catching new Kyurem's form, you will see that Hilbert/Hilda lost battle with Ghetsis and you would must to defeat Ghetsis with your freshly caught Black/White Kyurem.

But its already been stated that they are not Fusions. Kyurem already absorbed the Genes of Reshiram/Zekrom when it was "born". (Born is in "'s because that's the term I saw used for the movie.) So Kyurem should already have the power to transform when its "Emotions are running high" (Pokemon Daisuki Club's flash banner for B2/W2)

wombateiro
March 23rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
But its already been stated that they are not Fusions. Kyurem already absorbed the Genes of Reshiram/Zekrom when it was "born". (Born is in "'s because that's the term I saw used for the movie.) So Kyurem should already have the power to transform when its "Emotions are running high" (Pokemon Daisuki Club's flash banner for B2/W2)

Emotions running high is about their Ovedrive status, which is completely different thing than fusion. It's confirmed here: http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=8307

Khrysta
March 23rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
Emotions running high is about their Ovedrive status, which is completely different thing than fusion. It's confirmed here: http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=8307

The discussion below the news even by the reporter says they don't know if its just visual effect like Reshiram and Zekrom's Overdrive versions or something else.

Mew~
April 15th, 2012, 08:49 AM
I think that title sequence Pokémon Smash posted says volumes on how this storyline could go.

But the looks of it, it sort of looks like the Musketeer Trio may be involved in the direct storyline in relation to Kyurem, I suppose mirroring the upcoming movie. Or their just there to look cool. I also don't know if the appearance of Zekrom and Reshiram mean anything but - meh.

The professor certainly speaks volumes in this whole thing, he does seem very... I don't know what word to use. Eh - evil?

April 15th, 2012, 05:21 PM
I can see the Muskeeter trio aidding the trainer in the story line, helping you discover the origins of Kyurem, or maybe showing you hidden passages you can acess though HM's like strength.

masterlugia
April 15th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Well I think there will be new and exclusive areas to explore, I think the Shadow Triad will have a larger part in the storyline and I think N will take you on in a double battle with "Black Kyurem & White Kyurem" however it's kinda hard to call right now.

^what he said because it's more legendary

April 16th, 2012, 12:23 PM
The story line will proably revolve around the mascot than previous games, it just seems like Kyurem will play a large, seeing how it's an antagonistic like Pokemon.

SnowpointQuincy
April 17th, 2012, 01:56 PM
The Musketeers are in the Game's Opening Video. They wont be in hiding like in BW. They will be part of the game's action.

I've said this before, but Shadow Triad Sinnoh Dragon Rotation Battle Supper Boss

April 17th, 2012, 02:31 PM
I can see the Sinnoh dragon trio proably play a role of some kind, maybe a post game storyline dealing with Ghetsis' plans for them.
Also the old player will proably be reference several times by the old characters. Then by the end of the game Hilda/Hilbert will appear with N to help us out.

Forever
April 24th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Yeah I'm interested to see what the Musketeers actually do in-game. Maybe it'll reflect the movies in that... you need them to advance to the next part of the storyline, aka removing the ice. Dunno but I think they'll have some relation to "ice" or stopping Kyurem in general.

Beth
April 27th, 2012, 11:55 PM
That would be kind of cool, if it's what I think you're saying.
It would be a couple years after B/W, and the trainer you play as in the first installment of B/W is the champion. That way you can be a new trainer and battle them in the same way that you battled Red in G/S/C.

So Bianca or Cheren could be a Gym leader like Green? (Mostly likely Cheren)

giradialkia
April 28th, 2012, 01:56 AM
The Musketeers are in the Game's Opening Video. They wont be in hiding like in BW. They will be part of the game's action.

I've said this before, but Shadow Triad Sinnoh Dragon Rotation Battle Supper Boss

I don't thinks that's very likely, to be honest- the only reason those Orbs were given to us was because you couldn't transfer items from the previous games, and so there'd be no way to get those items otherwise. Having the Sinnoh Dragon trio in the games would be pretty cool but it seems a bit much to me.

However I remember reading somewhere that B2W2 takes place about 10 years after DPPtHGSS, meaning direct continuity is unlikely. Yes, I know Cynthia and Looker were there but neither of them made significant reference to their past storylines.
And while there were references to RSE throughout, I just think that's suggesting their remakes. It seems that bit too crazy to implement Hoenn in the games.

ShadowStriatonTriad
April 28th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I think the story will have a hit of irony to it. The Shadow Triad will be revealed as the Striaton trio while N decides to help you against the new rival.

IKawaiiThief
April 28th, 2012, 02:34 PM
I think that at the beginnning, your dad is the Trainers' School teacher and he gives you a choice of Tepig, Oshawott or Snivy to kickstart you Pokemon Journey. Soon after leaving, you'll be ambushed by the Shadow Triad, who tell you to beware of a great evil. With them out of the way, you collect the regional 8 Gym Leaders, you'll encounter thugs dressed in red, and you'll also encounter the mad scientist guy. After beating Iris to get your 8th badge, Ghetsis appears with N, and both of them reveal that they're back to working together. They merge N's dragon with Kyurem with the help of technology made by the evil scientist, but the Kyurem will not obey Ghetsis' and N's orders. In order to distract you, who wonders into the Giant Chasm, the Shadow Triad and 3 other grunts now dressed in red/blue depending on version will battle you, the Shadow Triad a tripple battle and the grunts one-by-one. After, Ghetsis and N are defeated, so you catch the Kyurem in it's new forme, and Ghetsis and N are taken away by Looker.

That's my 2 cents.

Reshiram Man
April 29th, 2012, 07:01 AM
I was wondering what that Petilil in that small room is about? Would it have something to do with the story?

Zayphora
April 29th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Personally, i don't think N will be back to being evil. I think he's over that. I don't know though. I am not GAME FREAK.

Forever
April 30th, 2012, 06:02 AM
I was wondering what that Petilil in that small room is about? Would it have something to do with the story?

I wondered that too actually. I don't think it'd be a major part of the story, if anything. Maybe a sub-plot of someone losing a Minccino, but certainly not really something I can see half a storyline dedicated around :(

Zayphora
April 30th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I wondered that too actually. I don't think it'd be a major part of the story, if anything. Maybe a sub-plot of someone losing a Minccino, but certainly not really something I can see half a storyline dedicated around :(

That was weird. It was sitting there like it was a legendary or something. Weirddddd. Maybe it's a Zorua in disguise? I could see GAME FREAK doing that.

P0kelegend
April 30th, 2012, 04:09 PM
That was weird. It was sitting there like it was a legendary or something. Weirddddd. Maybe it's a Zorua in disguise? I could see GAME FREAK doing that.

I don't know why I didn't think of that, I could definitely see it being Zorua in disguise!

Forever
May 1st, 2012, 01:09 AM
Oh actually, Zoroark or Zorua may have a purpose in the story in these games. maybe early on you find this disguised Zorua and catch it, then realise it's Zorua, THEN when you're in Castelia or somewhere, in where you got Zorua last time, someone points out they want Zorua and there's a sub-plot. :3

WhiteSamurott
May 25th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Okay, so I think Kyurem in BW escaped from Hilbert, or it is an alternate reality, 2 years ahead in there or there was no Hilbert or Hilda, Kyurem must have met Reshy and Zeky somewhere in the timelime, Kyurem soon gained access to transform into Black Kyurem in Black 2 and in White 2, White Kyurem, Hilbert 2 must have been born 2 years after, Rival must have been born the same day? We will talk as more news comes. Remember!: BW2 are coming closer and closer every second and happy summer!

KingCyndaquil
May 25th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I think that (somehow) Kyreum stole N's dragons energy, perhaps in a battle with N? and came back to Unova and started causing trouble, freezing over half of the region, etc. then team plasma decides to catch the dragon, then N teams up with the player and try to take Ghetsis down once and for all

its doubtful that it will happen like that because Akumaru and the old team plasma wouldn't exactly fit, but its a start i guess

Khrysta
May 25th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Okay, so I think Kyurem in BW escaped from Hilbert, or it is an alternate reality, 2 years ahead in there or there was no Hilbert or Hilda, Kyurem must have met Reshy and Zeky somewhere in the timelime, Kyurem soon gained access to transform into Black Kyurem in Black 2 and in White 2, White Kyurem, Hilbert 2 must have been born 2 years after, Rival must have been born the same day? We will talk as more news comes. Remember!: BW2 are coming closer and closer every second and happy summer!

See the only issue with this is Catching Kyurem is optional. Its not part of the main story line and isn't Canon to B/W's story. Same with the Muskedeer Trio. They apparently play a part in the story for B2W2 or else they wouldn't be in the opening intro, but that means that they were never caught in B/W.

Unless its part of the main story like how Catching Zekrom/Reshiram were, then its not Canon to the actual story, but an optional thing that plays no part in the story. So, Hilbert/Hilda don't catch Kyurem as their story ends after beating N and Ghetsis.

As for how he transforms, there are a number of things that can be guessed at.

We know that Kyurem's legend states that he fell to the Region years before, but they don't state how long before. We also know about a great fire at the Moor of Iccarus during the War that nearly destroyed the Region. One of the things I think is that during the war, Kyurem fell. At this time the two rulers were making their way to where Kyurem dwelled and each had their encounter where Kyurem syphoned parts of the main dragons' energy to be able to do a form change.

From that point they sealed Kyurem away because it was too powerful, but only after Kyurem froze itself during the fight while trying to take out the two Dragons. Afterwards they split for a while only to fight again at the Moor of Iccarus where the Musketdeers lived. After the destruction of the moor and other areas the two leaders truced and sealed their own dragons away to prevent anything else from happening.

In B2W2 the seal on Kyurem is broken by Plasma or Akuroma (by accident if Akuroma) which triggered the awakening of the Musketdeers. Through the course of the game Team Plasma would be testing Kyurem's power and you and your rival will constantly meet up with the Muskedeers. Like in B/W they do not trust humans and at some critical point in the story you'd have to battle all three before you take on a Rampaging Black/White Kyurem that the new Plasmas lost control of.

N would come in just before a killing blow against you and the Muskedeers is made and stop the kyurem's attack weakening it enough for you to actually battle and catch it.

KingCyndaquil
May 25th, 2012, 12:32 PM
See the only issue with this is Catching Kyurem is optional. Its not part of the main story line and isn't Canon to B/W's story. Same with the Muskedeer Trio. They apparently play a part in the story for B2W2 or else they wouldn't be in the opening intro, but that means that they were never caught in B/W.

Unless its part of the main story like how Catching Zekrom/Reshiram were, then its not Canon to the actual story, but an optional thing that plays no part in the story. So, Hilbert/Hilda don't catch Kyurem as their story ends after beating N and Ghetsis.

As for how he transforms, there are a number of things that can be guessed at.

We know that Kyurem's legend states that he fell to the Region years before, but they don't state how long before. We also know about a great fire at the Moor of Iccarus during the War that nearly destroyed the Region. One of the things I think is that during the war, Kyurem fell. At this time the two rulers were making their way to where Kyurem dwelled and each had their encounter where Kyurem syphoned parts of the main dragons' energy to be able to do a form change.

From that point they sealed Kyurem away because it was too powerful, but only after Kyurem froze itself during the fight while trying to take out the two Dragons. Afterwards they split for a while only to fight again at the Moor of Iccarus where the Musketdeers lived. After the destruction of the moor and other areas the two leaders truced and sealed their own dragons away to prevent anything else from happening.

In B2W2 the seal on Kyurem is broken by Plasma or Akuroma (by accident if Akuroma) which triggered the awakening of the Musketdeers. Through the course of the game Team Plasma would be testing Kyurem's power and you and your rival will constantly meet up with the Muskedeers. Like in B/W they do not trust humans and at some critical point in the story you'd have to battle all three before you take on a Rampaging Black/White Kyurem that the new Plasmas lost control of.

N would come in just before a killing blow against you and the Muskedeers is made and stop the kyurem's attack weakening it enough for you to actually battle and catch it.
so wait, are you saying that that the Musketdeers are friends or enemies with you or your rival?

your thesis sounds great but why would you keep running into them? if they don't trust humans, they would be pros at avoiding them.

the old man in B/W comes to mind when i think about it, he said that maybe they can change their ways when a human with a pure heart comes, or something along those lines, correct me if I'm wrong. So I'm thinking that if they see you trying to calm down Black/White Kyurem, they'll decided at some point to help you.

Khrysta
May 25th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Think Suicune from Crystal, the legendary beasts avoid human interaction but they can't always avoid humans absolutely. With the trio constantly trying to stop Team Plasma with the Kyurem stuff, they'd be showing up while you were battling Team Plasma. As time goes by they'd realize you have the same goal as them and as a final test you have to battle the three for them to make sure you are strong enough to face Kyurem at the end.

They did the same type of scenario in RSEDPPt. In RBY you couldn't get to specific routes unless you beat specific gyms.

KingCyndaquil
May 25th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Think Suicune from Crystal, the legendary beasts avoid human interaction but they can't always avoid humans absolutely. With the trio constantly trying to stop Team Plasma with the Kyurem stuff, they'd be showing up while you were battling Team Plasma. As time goes by they'd realize you have the same goal as them and as a final test you have to battle the three for them to make sure you are strong enough to face Kyurem at the end.

They did the same type of scenario in RSEDPPt. In RBY you couldn't get to specific routes unless you beat specific gyms.
ok i can see that, but suicune had a "Bond" with the player, and correct me if I'm wrong but the beasts never 'hated' humans, Ho-Oh did, the Musketdeers all seem to hated humans all together, except maybe Keldeo.

but I agree with what you said about you showing your worth with them, at some point in the game they will come to the conclusion that your worth their time, that much is called for.

what about the dragons? i mean, I honestly can't see them not being in the game, but their both owned by trainers, i know you said that Kuyrem takes their energy during the war but if its "energy" wouldn't it need more?

Khrysta
May 25th, 2012, 01:14 PM
ok i can see that, but suicune had a "Bond" with the player, and correct me if I'm wrong but the beasts never 'hated' humans, Ho-Oh did, the Musketdeers all seem to hated humans all together, except maybe Keldeo.

but I agree with what you said about you showing your worth with them, at some point in the game they will come to the conclusion that your worth their time, that much is called for.

what about the dragons? i mean, I honestly can't see them not being in the game, but their both owned by trainers, i know you said that Kuyrem takes their energy during the war but if its "energy" wouldn't it need more?

Based on what I've seen from the clips of the movie, I don't think so. Kyurem hadn't had contact with them right before the movie and he is still able to freely switch so it may be a permanent thing.

Spherical Ice
May 25th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Well, regarding the Hilda/Hilbert captured Kyurem argument, in HGSS there is a Snorlax in Kanto regardless of whether you caught/defeated both of them in RBYFRLG.

KingCyndaquil
May 25th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Well, regarding the Hilda/Hilbert captured Kyurem argument, in HGSS there is a Snorlax in Kanto regardless of whether you caught/defeated both of them in RBYFRLG.
yeah but in order for the story to continue, you had to catch the dragon, no questions asked.

Cherrim
May 25th, 2012, 02:43 PM
We already had a thread for speculation about the story so I merged your thread into it. :)

KingCyndaquil
May 26th, 2012, 09:13 AM
what do you guys think about Team Plasmas boat in the trailer?

where do you think their going? judging from the Pokemon the player and the rival had, along with the people from team plasma, its pretty late in the game.

pokecoop
May 28th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I'm not going to make a guess about the story line. The only thing I want out of the storyline is for it to be really, really, really, REALLY dark. And with Jolteon as a starter,

Keyaki
May 28th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I'm not going to make a guess about the story line. The only thing I want out of the storyline is for it to be really, really, really, REALLY dark. And with Jolteon as a starter,

Okay, anyone should know having any eeveelutions as a starter isn't gonna happen.

Zayphora
May 28th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Okay, anyone should know having any eeveelutions as a starter isn't gonna happen.
Pretty sure he was kidding.

May 29th, 2012, 05:26 PM
what do you guys think about Team Plasmas boat in the trailer?

where do you think their going? judging from the Pokemon the player and the rival had, along with the people from team plasma, its pretty late in the game.
You know now that I think about it that boat in the trailer might be the same boat in Castelia harbor in BW. Anyways I'm guessing that we will follow Plasma into the ship and try to stop them from getting to their destination (return to Liberty island perhaps, as it is in the official Unova map now.). I agree that it is proably late in the game, perhaps post seventh gym.

pokecoop
May 29th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Pretty sure he was kidding.

I was joking ^_^. If it did come true, I would jump off the Poke-company building in happiness.

Zayphora
May 30th, 2012, 12:14 PM
You know now that I think about it that boat in the trailer might be the same boat in Castelia harbor in BW.

Huh, I thought of that too! That boat stays there whatever you do, and that old guy is all like "That boat....What could it be?" The Castelia boat is kinda small, though...

Reshiram Man
May 31st, 2012, 06:21 AM
I feel at the climax, there will be like this massive showdown against the evil team, in this's case, Team Plasma. My question is how would they get the Kyurem forme if they do?

May 31st, 2012, 02:40 PM
Speaking of Kyurem it's role in this whole thing is still a mystery. According to the anime Kyurem changes because it has the DNA of the other dragon. So perhaps team Plasma uses DNA extracted from N's dragon and insert it into the dragon thus changing it's form. It makes most sense that the dragon be the one N took as he had Zekrom in Black and Reshiram in White and those pokemon match the forms. After that Kyurem might go crazy and go on a rampage thoughout Unova.

KingCyndaquil
June 3rd, 2012, 08:25 AM
so it looks like N swoops in at the last minute then, oh well at least he's in the game.

Speaking of Kyurem it's role in this whole thing is still a mystery. According to the anime Kyurem changes because it has the DNA of the other dragon. So perhaps team Plasma uses DNA extracted from N's dragon and insert it into the dragon thus changing it's form. It makes most sense that the dragon be the one N took as he had Zekrom in Black and Reshiram in White and those pokemon match the forms. After that Kyurem might go crazy and go on a rampage thoughout Unova.
sounds about right, then Ghetsis takes control of him somehow, its possible that that the white team plasma carries N's ideals because they were involved so long with it they believed it themselves.

June 3rd, 2012, 10:22 AM
So it seems that Ghetsis caught Kyurem and has made it suffer... So the plot at the end seems to be save Kyurem. Also could it be that the two dragons actually do fuse in game?

wombateiro
June 3rd, 2012, 02:09 PM
So it seems that Ghetsis caught Kyurem and has made it suffer... So the plot at the end seems to be save Kyurem. Also could it be that the two dragons actually do fuse in game?

They shouldn't literally fuse for metagame reasons.
I was saying before that N's dragon will have something to do with Kyurem's form change, maybe Kyurem will change form in storyline after being hit by Fusion Bolt/Flare?
I think that after player will catch Black/White Kyurem, there might be tag battle being teamed up with N and his Zekrom/Reshiram.

June 3rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
^That sounds likely, either that or N knows a way to use his Reshiram/Zekrom to activate Kyurem's alternate forme. Perhaps N won't do nothing and Kyurem simply reacts to the presence of the other dragon...