PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2?

Bluerang1
February 25th, 2012, 05:51 PM
So with the sequels to Pokémon Black and White being another duo, a sequel to each's respective game, which one will you getting if you only got one of Black and White? Will you stick to the game you got, getting its sequel or will you get the sequel to the other game and experience something different?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 25th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I don't know, both of the mascot's look great in my opinion...maybe I'll get Black II as it has Zekrom.

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I just said to myself, I'll be getting Pokémon White 2 and then I thought it sounded very strange.

Arc
February 25th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I'll be getting Black 2 when it gets released in NA. However, if I feel that I want to import the Japanese version, I'll import White 2.

Forever
February 25th, 2012, 05:56 PM
I'm getting both, I think. My main game? Most likely whatever has the sexy White Kyurem, since for once the one based on Reshiram looks best.

G.U.Y.
February 25th, 2012, 05:59 PM
I'm getting both, for sure. I will love White Kyurem. Black Kyurem looks amazing too though..

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Actually, I'll end up getting both most likely.

JakeG
February 25th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I'm really loving the White Kyurem.
They even got a Facebook page for him already: http://www.facebook.com/pages/White-Kyurem/331490623553432
There was so much talk about the two games on the Pokemon pages on Facebook today. I'm glad I picked Black.

Azure
February 25th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Gonna get White, then Black I hope they have split storyline's properly this time too.

antixx
February 25th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I have Black now, so I'll probably go with White 2 if White Kyurem is obtainable in it.

Genesect
February 25th, 2012, 07:32 PM
I have White now, so I'll go with Black 2 :3 but if that contains Black Kyurem, I'm getting White 2.

To be honest, why 2? Why not Black Evolved or White Evolved? sounds kewler.

Chocos0
February 25th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I wish I could get both, but I already have both Black/White, seem like a waste to get Black/White 2 both.
But if anyone could answer my question, do I have to deal with localization issues? I plan to buy the Japanese versions once released. I have a DSi, and I hear it doesn't have localization issues.
And where to buy them?

Twiggy
February 25th, 2012, 08:13 PM
This time around, I'll probably be getting Black 2 or something. I think I don't really have anything to go on right now, so I just had a random choice. Don't feel like spending for two games that may or may not be too similar to each other.

SPEEDIE
February 25th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I'll get both, I'll get the Jap version of one for my birthday in August and then if the Eng version is out for the Holiday season then I'll get it for Christmas if not I'll just wait until it comes out

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
February 25th, 2012, 08:23 PM
I've changed my mind, I'm getting White 2 since I got Zekrom last time, might as well get Reshi-Kyu (sounds better than white kyurem).

Cello
February 25th, 2012, 08:30 PM
As of right now, i'm leaning more towards W2, but really it's going to all boil down to version exclusives.

Chaos Rush
February 25th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Because I have White 1, I will be getting White 2.

deoxys121
February 25th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Since White 2 has the Reshiram form of Kyurem, I'll be going with that. I originally got White, which has Zekrom. I feel more comfortable for this next one getting the other mascot. Idk, I just feel like that's how I should justify it. :3 Overall, I like the Reshiram form's design better, too.

KingDrapion
February 25th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Black Kyurem looks so much cooler than White Kyurem in my opinion. So i'm gonna get Black this time.

Cherrim
February 25th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I got both games (Black in Japanese, White in English) and I guess I kind of preferred Black for no particular reason. But since it was the first one I got anyway, I feel obliged to pick up Black 2. If it's really good, maybe I'll get both but I'll for sure only buy one at first and that one will probably be Black.

Kaori
February 25th, 2012, 08:56 PM
My choice of getting Black and White isn't really going to determine which one I get this time. I'm choosing whichever mascot design looks best to me, and that has to be White Kyurem. So whichever game from the two have the mascot will be the one I'm choosing, and my brother would get the other. So I guess technically I'd be getting both?

Latios Master
February 25th, 2012, 09:14 PM
I got White, but I will be getting Black 2 this time for black Kyurem, just like I got White for Zekrom.

Pokemon Game Fan
February 25th, 2012, 09:20 PM
I have White 1, so I want White 2.

bobandbill
February 25th, 2012, 09:20 PM
I will probably get the version different to the one I already got - that is, Pokemon Black 2, given I have White. Not yet decided mind, but that's what I'm leaning towards atm.

Ephemeral Euphoria
February 25th, 2012, 09:48 PM
I'd have to say White 2 since White Kyurem looks somewhat better than Black Kyurem if you ask me lol. Oh and I prefer the exclusives on White over that of the Black exclusives for the most part so if they make a return than I'm easily sold for White 2.

Wings Don't Cry
February 25th, 2012, 10:12 PM
I don't care if it's a sequel or a director's cut all I know is that I'm going to get the game with the Kyurem/Zekrom hybrid guy. Not that I'll ever use him/her but having him/her in my PC just makes it feel more awesome.

EDIT: By the way, does anyone if these will be for DS or just 3DS? ... or Wii U :I

The US site says it's for DS and you can play it in 2D on your 3DS.

Tachikaze
February 25th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Whatever version that does not contain the Reshiram one. I cannot describe how much i dislike that one. The Zekrom one isn't pretty either, but diffidently the lesser of two evils.

何贤豪
February 25th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I can't decide...I can only get two games a year and I already got HeartGold for the first game. Maybe I'll find out when there are more details.

s2daam
February 26th, 2012, 03:53 AM
I will be buying both. Probably buy Pokémon Black 2 first.

Azure
February 26th, 2012, 05:06 AM
I know I'll get one it just depends on how the plots/features etc. differ between the both games.

miltankRancher
February 26th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Pokemon Black 2, since it will probably include Reshiram someway or another.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 26th, 2012, 08:29 AM
I'm going to have go with Pokemon Black due to it being fused with Zekrom or whatever you want to call it.

:t354:TG

Arago
February 26th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Based strictly on the mascot designs, I'll probably go with Pokémon White 2. Though, I'll probably switch to Black if they change around the version exclusives.

Gothitelle.
February 26th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I'd go with Black 2 because... well... my favorite Pokemon might be in it again, with new moves...

Victini
February 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I hope the mascots are switched this time...

I-I want to stick with White 2 due to Reuniclus and various other version exclusives... but on the other hand I really want the Reshykem. ;////;

Shucks! ;;

Jarred0809
February 26th, 2012, 04:56 PM
I think you're supposed to get the sequel to the version you played, so I'll get Black 2. White Zekrom looks cooler IMO, and I can always trade someone for White Kyurem.

Jak
February 26th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I'll get both, as per usual. I'm debating on importing though. Normally, games are released in Japan in September, a month after my birthday, so my grandmother imports one for me as a late present. But June is two months before, so idk. I might just save up and pay for it myself. Since I imported White, I think I'll import B2 this time, and then get W2 in English. But whatever I end up deciding, I will get both versions. I own every main series game, excluding Green, and that's not about to change! lol Unless someone wants to get Green for me... :3

Azure
February 26th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Depending on the European release date I'll probably import one version from Japan then pick up the other when its released over here. Unless it's released a month or two after the Japanese release which I highly doubt then I will end up with both B2 & W2.

SinisterEternity
February 26th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Like some people, I'll probably buy whichever has White Kyurem in it that you can catch.
Surely white Kyurem looks better to me, not to mention I'm a fan of Reshiram ! <3

Kaori
February 27th, 2012, 03:43 AM
I hope the mascots are switched this time...

I-I want to stick with White 2 due to Reuniclus and various other version exclusives... but on the other hand I really want the Reshykem. ;////;

Shucks! ;;
Well looking at the background of the two mascots, it looks like White Kyurem will be in White 2 whereas the Black Kyurem will be in Black 2. Plus the text color could indicate that as well.

But I'm hoping for this as well, to be honest. I chose Black out of the two only for Reshiram (and I couldn't go back on my decision because my brother didn't want to give up getting White! u_u) and the version exclusives were just meh. So here's to hoping White Kyurem is the mascot for White 2, so I can get that and be satisfied. ...Unless they switch version exclusives then that would just be a tease. :(

インフェルノの津波
February 27th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Knew it would have something to do with Kyurem fusing with Zekrom/Reshiram, but calling the "2" is a new first. I'll be guess I'll be getting both, if possible.

Haza
February 27th, 2012, 05:55 AM
I'm assuming that the version exclusives this time will based on the one that N used in your last game, and him fusing it with Kyurem. So, if you keep using White 2 from White, it'll make sense. That's why I plan on playing Black 2, since i played Black.

Azure
February 27th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Now that we know the International release is not long after Japan I don't think I'll need to import.. It's only a three month wait.

Dillon_68
February 27th, 2012, 08:19 PM
White 2, because it's the sequel to my White.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
February 28th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Pokemon Black 2 and white 2? o.o What's the difference between that and pokemon black and white? :'D Buuutt I'll probably get both of them if I get a new ds I guess :'D

vaporeon7
February 28th, 2012, 01:41 AM
I'll certainly be getting both because I'm the kind of person who does that. I'm not sure which one will be my main game though, it'll depend on the version exclusives, etc.

Clairissa
February 28th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Black 2, I only have Black myself, I liked Resharim at first, but his design sort of lost appeal over time, and I didn't want to spend more money on White, I've gotten over buying every game of every gen.

The Author
February 28th, 2012, 08:24 AM
I got white, but I kind of regret it.
Pokémon Black 2.

I'll probably end up getting both at some point, but that's once I have the money.
And, if they release it for the 3DS, I'd have to buy that first. :P

Autobot Silverwynde
February 28th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Both. More games, more box space. (I do a lot of trading on the GTS; PC boxes are a must in my case!) That and I actually have both Black and White, so I may as well not "break up the set", if you will.

Victini
March 2nd, 2012, 12:43 AM
Well looking at the background of the two mascots, it looks like White Kyurem will be in White 2 whereas the Black Kyurem will be in Black 2. Plus the text color could indicate that as well.

But I'm hoping for this as well, to be honest. I chose Black out of the two only for Reshiram (and I couldn't go back on my decision because my brother didn't want to give up getting White! u_u) and the version exclusives were just meh. So here's to hoping White Kyurem is the mascot for White 2, so I can get that and be satisfied. ...Unless they switch version exclusives then that would just be a tease. :(

Ohh, please be so! Reshykem w-with all the version exclusives from White in White 2 may just be too good to be true...

I really hope what you said at the end isn't true... if it ends up true I'm going to have to go for Black 2 in the end afterall and give up Reshykem... ;;

Not fair... >_<

HyperXhydra
March 2nd, 2012, 01:02 AM
White2. cuz I have White1, so this time I will get Reshiram.

pokewalker
March 2nd, 2012, 05:32 AM
Black 2 as I'm going for Zekrom this time :p And previous time I got Black so I'd have Black & Black 2!

MaxiPower90
March 2nd, 2012, 12:16 PM
I wonder if there will be new Pokemon, if not why they couldnt just do Grey to keep the radition is beyond me

Doogle3097
March 2nd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Black 2 as I've got Black 1.

A Pixy
March 2nd, 2012, 03:28 PM
Black2, because I have White1.

Joshawott
March 2nd, 2012, 05:28 PM
I'll be getting White 2 since I already have White. I feel that White was the only main Pokémon RPG to be better than it's counterpart by quite a bit. Oh, and White Kyurem looks amazing!

Pyrax
March 3rd, 2012, 07:10 AM
For the sake of continuity, I'm gonna buy White 2.
However, if they change the version exclusives and Black 2 gets the ones I prefer, then that's the version I'll buy.

Itcheeee
March 3rd, 2012, 08:34 AM
I have Black and White, but Black was my first and is special to me, so I'll be getting Black 2. Probably White 2 later on though <<

Juzey
March 5th, 2012, 01:28 AM
It's strange how some people want to get the version that's different to the one they already have and others want to get the one that's the same!
I'm thinking of getting Black 2, because I've got White and so it'll be different to what I've already played.

Cazzef
March 5th, 2012, 02:05 AM
As much as I loved Reshiram, I'm getting Black 2, Zekrom/Kyurem fusion looks better to me, however if I happen to win the Mario Themed 3DS their giving away (Club Nintendo) I'll just get both, so I can trade between them and what not...

Bluerang1
March 13th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Changed my mind. Black 2's cover is too good, definitely getting that. And since I got Black, it'll be the direct sequel.

Azure
March 14th, 2012, 01:25 PM
I'm actually considering getting Black 2 first purely because of the Box Art but also because I got White first time round back in 2011.

Raichupacabra
March 20th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Pokemon Black 2, since I have Pokemon Black. I think Zekrom will also be obtainable in the game, so yeah.

jordsters
March 20th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I voted for Pokemon Black 2. I have Pokemon Black, so it's only natural to get Black 2, since that offers Zekrom Kyurem. White 2 offers Reshiram Kyurem, what's the point if I already own a Reshiram?

Darkrylles
March 20th, 2012, 12:57 PM
White 2 just because I have the first White and is a direct sequel.

Kevin
March 20th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Wait. Does Black 2 have White Kyurem, or is it the other one? I'm confused. .-.
Because I'm going with what ever has the White Kyurem in it.

Sharinganpikachu
March 20th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I'm thinking about getting both games and I can't wait for them.