PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] Enhanced C-Gear Options

The Author
February 28th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Since my last thread was too broad, I decided to focus mainly on the C-Gear.

So what do you think the C-Gear will be like in B2/W2?
Any enhanced features that you want to see?
Do you think GameFreak will utilise the C-Gear to be a sufficient part of the post-climax story? (after the Elite 4)

What are your thoughts?

skyluigi2
February 28th, 2012, 08:37 AM
I'd hope to see a C-Gear with features like the PokeGear and PokeNav; in other words I'd like to see it have features such as the map and phone.

The Author
February 28th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I'd hope to see a C-Gear with features like the PokeGear and PokeNav; in other words I'd like to see it have features such as the map and phone.

Yeah, I really liked the Pokégear from the Johto games. I could see it having some of the same things as the Pokétch as well.

C-Gear "apps". :P

skyluigi2
February 28th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Yeah, I really liked the Pokégear from the Johto games. I could see it having some of the same things as the Pokétch as well.

C-Gear "apps". :P

Yes, if all the things from the previous games were brought together, it would make something really amazing. Besides, as it is, the C-Gear seems like a wasted opportunity to me.

Railgun
February 28th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah in BW the C gear was useless tbh

The Author
February 28th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Yeah in BW the C gear was useless tbh

Whilst it could be made useful! :D
I normally kept it off (it was one heck of a battery vampire), but if it had some cool additions, I'd definitely use it. :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
February 28th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Turning the C-Gear into a key item instead of something that automatically usurps the bottom screen would be a good start. Even if it does get Pokegear/Poketch style apps, I'd still keep it off unless my DS is plugged in or I'm at an anime/gaming convention because it eats up the battery.