PDA

View Full Version : If you could teach yourself any Pokemon move what would it be?

Azureth
February 28th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Say you could teach yourself (and use) any Pokemon move, what would it be?

I'd teach myself Attract, I think you can guess why :)

Ziddy
February 28th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Fly. Definitely.

No more car, bike, anything. Need to get to class? FLY!

Pharetra
February 29th, 2012, 01:54 AM
I think I would like being able to use Roar of Time. Could be pretty useful.

Hermione Granger
February 29th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Teleport. Much more convenient than flying or surfing and not to mention almost instant!

EDIT: also, I don't like fighting so if ever I get caught up in a 'situation' I'll just teleport away! :3

TwiDragon
February 29th, 2012, 03:13 AM
Teleport, Attract, Fly, Strentgh, Extreamspeed, Sweet Kiss, Wish, and Nasty Plot

Those are the ones I want/have c:

PlatinumDude
February 29th, 2012, 03:32 AM
I'd teach myself Fly or ExtremeSpeed for quick travel. The elemental punches and Blaze Kick would be nice too, for some variety in combat outside of simple kicks and punches.

Limanya
February 29th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Um, Fly, Teleport, ExtremeSpeed, Surf, Attract, Roar Of Time, Spacial Rend, Judgment and.....Perish Song! Muhahahahaha!

BlueDuck
February 29th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Metronome cause you don't know what might jsut happen lol.

Yoshikko
February 29th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Teleport, tyvm lol. I wouldn't even have to put effort into it as you would with fly.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
March 1st, 2012, 02:47 AM
Teleport, wish, psychic, mind reader, fly, attract XD;, transform and also mimic (to copy other ppl like a bawss 8D)

psyanic
March 1st, 2012, 03:01 PM
Dang, I was gonna say Teleport too, but that's a boring answer since everyone already said it.

I think Psychic would be pretty cool. I can move random stuff and maybe cheat on a few tests... nah just kidding. Cheaters never win. Still, imagine all the things I could do. I could shoot soccerballs and alter them so that they always go in, slight things like that. I don't want too much attention now.

Keyaki
March 1st, 2012, 03:25 PM
Fly, Flamethrower, Teleport, Ice Beam, Recover, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade, Blaze Kick( I practice Kung-Fu), Ice Punch, Focus Blast, Night Slash, Hidden Power, Surf, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Protect...that's about it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 1st, 2012, 05:01 PM
Explosion. If anyone gives me trouble, I'll literally blow up in their face :P Very useful for getting out of tight situations.

Cazzef
March 2nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
I reckon camouflage would be really useful, especially in combat.

Doogle3097
March 2nd, 2012, 04:36 PM
I'd definitely go with Transform, would be brilliant fun. :D

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 2nd, 2012, 05:12 PM
I'd go with Teleport, just seems so convenient for me considering how far I have to go to work/school sometimes lol.

GhostQuill
March 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Either Psychic or Teleport
PSychic cuz I'm lazy and oding things with the power of the mind seems oaky
And Teleport for transportation

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
March 5th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I like to hit as hard as I can, so either Mega Punch or Mega Kick. With either of the 2, I'm sure to send something flying.

Dragonkat
March 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Ooo! Transform and Teleport. Teleport would bring you anywhere. Transform for whatever!! Squee! I could do so much with those two...

salmence33
March 5th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Mind reader, oh what I wouldn't give to know what someone thought about me...
Double team would be good too, not only would you be like a ninja, but you're virtually invincible!

Forever
March 12th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Mind Reader! So that... I could read minds. Plus Fly 'cause that would be kind of useful. :3

rhycochet
March 12th, 2012, 09:36 PM
surf.

and i don't mean surfing a board on the ocean waves...i mean battle-style surf in which i call upon a giant torrent of water to rise behind me and swallow up everything around me wherever and whenever i please.

The Void
March 13th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Mind Reader and Teleport. Enough said.

Wings Don't Cry
March 13th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Dragon Dance... With the increased speed and strength I could get to school in ten seconds and stop a bus with my palm.

Avishka
March 13th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Flamethrower, Teleport, Surf, Fly, Transform and Mind Reader that's about it.

Squirrel
March 13th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Ice Beam! You could go crazy and freeze everything \o/ Or if you just want a cold drink, freeze it :D All this Teleport/Fly etc is good and what I would've chosen if everyone else hadn't but just think how cool it'd be to be able to use Ice Beam! Rain Dace or Sunny Day could be nice ones to have too. :3