PDA

View Full Version : If you could bring 1 character for pokemon into your life, who would it be?

-Connor97-
February 29th, 2012, 03:06 PM
When I say into your life, i mean, being your school friend or if you dont go to school, going to university/college with you :DD
or pretty much just being in your life, yup :3

Moltres Rider
February 29th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I would being a Reshiram into my life, and I would marry the Reshiram!!!

fenyx4
February 29th, 2012, 05:09 PM
If I had to bring a Pokemon, it would probably be Blaziken, a loyal companion who's proven to be a very effective partner/battler/friend in the Pokemon games (not to mention he was the first-ever Pokemon that I owned). Plus, I'd so dominate in Pokemon battles during recess/lunch breaks and so forth.

If it had to be a person, it would most likely be Flannery. :cer_love: A beautiful hot girl with a nice midriff, seemingly skintight jeans, cute and upbeat/outgoing personality, and even shares my passion for Fire-type Pokemon! :D And her benevolent nature is such that she even goes as far to give the underused Fire-type Pokemon a chance, like Magcargo and Torkoal. :3 Plus, she's a Gym Leader, so she automatically has a high degree of respect and would have the excellent/Earwormy (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EarWorm) Hoenn Gym Leader battle theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E76zZ-lH8k8) accompanying her nearly every hour of the day whenever she's doing something awesome. :cer_boogie:

dunceman55
February 29th, 2012, 05:57 PM
this should apply to both people and pokemon. by the way, my choice for pokemon would be charizard because it would look badass to just fly around on a charizard. for a pokemon person, probably skyla. easygoing, fun, cool job, super hot without being dumb or too emotionally unavailable. plus no wierd obsessions like Gardenia has with grass types. Or candice because she seems really cute and totally my type

Joshawott
February 29th, 2012, 08:19 PM
A very interesting question! For me, it would have to be Dawn. She has such a heartwarming personality and is so cute!

Pokemon Trainer Touko
March 1st, 2012, 02:41 AM
For pokemon I'd either bring Altaria or Erufuun, cause they're so fluffy <3 For pokemon character I'd bring N for sure! :DDDDDDDDDDDD <33

psyanic
March 1st, 2012, 05:22 PM
I'll answer this question assuming you mean person, and not a Pokemon. I think I'd want to bring Jasmine. She's adorable and probably around my age, but whatever that's not too important. I think we could get along and we share the same love for Steel-types!

ƑŲ₡₭ḮЙ Blue
March 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
I would bring an Arcanine.

Why? Because it's my best pokemon and it's been on my pokemon team for 5 years (I transfered it from game to game).

GhostQuill
March 5th, 2012, 04:35 PM
For a Pokemon, Haunter, my favorite plus a ghost pokemon to protect me would be awesome

For a person, I'm not sure, maybe Cheren, he seems to be the kind of guy I'd get along with

Skitty1
March 5th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Cheren - he looks ok :3 & this is coming from a guy. But for real he is fun :D - and I would want Professor Oak too!

EDIT: for Pokemon Skitty!!!!!!!

LuckyLucario2000
March 5th, 2012, 05:31 PM
That's a hard decision. But it would definitely be one of the Pokemon in my sig card. Maybe Pidgeot since it would be fun to fly on its back. Or maybe Feraligatr to go swimming with. I don't know I can't decide! As for a person..hmm, maybe Red because he would great to train with.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
March 11th, 2012, 03:37 PM
For a Pokemon, Persian. It would add to my air of elegance and class. Plus it's a kitty.

For a person, it would be Leaf from FR/LG, naturally. Because she is the very definition of awesome and the best looking character, human and Pokemon both, to come out of the Pokemon franchise.

HannakinCookie
March 11th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Elesa would be my friend all through school & all the time ^^

Yoshikko
March 11th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Well, for Pokémon definitely Tyranitar (well an egg at that time of course etc). But for character.. I really don't know, probably will edit this later but for now I'm gonna say Steven cause he's hot lmao.

Alec Empire
March 11th, 2012, 05:20 PM
If it's a pokemon? Machamp. He would protect me from any people that you want to rob me.

A person would definitely be Claire. She seems to be that assertive yet confident and beautiful type of woman. And that's just my type, haha.

Sonicfan9988
April 1st, 2012, 12:49 PM
The pokemon I would bring into my life is Mewtwo! It could protect me from anyone who wanted to attack me.

If I wanted a person, it HAS to be Hilda for sure =D!!! She has the coolest hairstyle ever. Plus, her outfit is cute. Also, her shorts are the coolest pair of shorts ever! Plus, she would be my best friend for life! She is also the definition of the word cool =D!!!

ShinyUmbreon189
April 1st, 2012, 01:01 PM
Person, Skyla; yes you are reading correctly I would marry her!
Pokemon, Mighteyena, Migheyena would be my pet!

Patchisou Yutohru
April 7th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Sabrina, since she's all knowing, psychic, and my favorite gym leader.
Pokémon would be a toss up between Pikachu, Alakazam, and Chillarmy.

I would being a Reshiram into my life, and I would marry the Reshiram!!!
We really didn't see that one coming.

Ink Heart
April 9th, 2012, 11:36 PM
For a Pokemon, probably Lucario. :D He'd protect me from any harm and always be loyal yaay. :3

For a character, hmm... probably N for no actual reason except he's so cool. xD

Turn-it
April 9th, 2012, 11:42 PM
If it's pokemon then definitely my shiny espeon. I'd have him cheat on test and put the answers in my head lol If it was just a person though I'd say any professor so they would be able to give me a pokemon! :D #winning

poopydude
April 9th, 2012, 11:45 PM
for a Pokemon? I'd have to go with Pikachu. While it may be the sterotypical choice, Pikachu is small so I can keep him in my house with out to much trouble/concern, seems easy to maintain in terms of taking care of him and he is playful and loyal which makes him great overall companion.

As for a Human I would go with Anabel.

Taro Tanaka
April 10th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Pokemon-wise, I'd bring a Braviary with me.

Human-wise, I'd bring Yellow from PokeSpe with me.

Kazoki
April 10th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Ummm
Char:Ehh i dont know i think i would bring May from the anime
Pokemon:Umm i think i would bring Horsea

ShadowE
April 10th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Pokemon = Excadrill, as it resembles my name..

Human= Skyla, to be my girlfriend :P

RioluLux
April 10th, 2012, 09:54 AM
For a pokemon Arceus
Whos your good now 3:)
or Riolu
Character: Profesor Oak for sure

miju-kun
April 12th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Pokemon:
I'd pick Reuniclus. Because it can be my servant, using telekinesis to get the things I want if I'm too lazy and it can tell me if something bad's going to happen on the future. If I could understand it though. Maybe he'll write it or make a play about what's gonna happen. xD

Character:
none

droomph
May 3rd, 2012, 05:43 PM
Pokemon:
Holy crap. Treecko. Because it can then evolve into Grovyle. And then OH YEAH.

Well more rather Pichu, Oshawott or Axew because it's cute. :3

Character:
Hm...

Moltres Rider
May 4th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Reshiram because I am physically attracted to it... I would marry it irl too...

Derpy.H
May 5th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Honestly, I would have to bring Haunter in. I think it would just be so cool having a real ghost that looks so awesome being in the real world.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
May 8th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Pokémon - Ninetales for sure, it'd be so cool to have as a pet and as a bodyguard :D

Person - I like a lot of the gym leaders etc. but in terms of hanging out at Uni, I'd get along with the likes of Gold, May, Brendan and Leaf :)

Mr Cat Dog
May 13th, 2012, 06:43 AM
I'd bring an Alakazam with me to work so it could do all of my research for me! With its amazing mind, it would surely free up a lot of time in my sure-to-be busy schedule! And it looks vaguely anthropomorphic, so maybe I could even take him to work with me and show him off as a friend from a distant land!

ShadowStriatonTriad
May 18th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Pokemon- I would own a Zorua, of course! So kawaii~

Person: Cilan, of course! He is just so sexxxyy and irresistable! ^o^

Kurui
May 18th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Pokemon - Uh not sure. Maybe if there were a Gothic pokemon that could match my house? XD

Person - Well totally DennisGhetsis >_>. I'd let him sleep on my comfy couch, and use my XXL snuggy - cause I heard he likes those.

Forever
May 22nd, 2012, 01:45 AM
Pokemon would be Herdier cause I want another dog (yet cannot have) and it's cute, aaand as for a human, I dunno, maybe Iris since she seems like she'd be awesome irl, or Cheren because he reminds me of Jake and Jake reminds me of idk, he's amusing.

UltraNerdtendo64
September 29th, 2012, 04:12 AM
I dunno. May, Dawn, Flannery, Whitney, Jasmine, Clair and Sabrina have always been may favourite Pokemon Characters out of the female selection. But I'd have to choose Whitney since she's my favourite gym leader in Johto!

Sabrina, Jasmine, Clair and Flannery are also my other favourites in their respective region, but Whitney takes the cake. May and Dawn (Platinum Version) are my favourite Pokemon female characters that are actually playable as. But Whitney still takes the cake.

rpryor03
September 29th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Person: May. I'd totally date her.
Pokemon: Arceus. who's the new god now?

trapincher
September 29th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Person: Steven Stone or Ghetsis
Pokemon: Latios or Braviary. So I can fly where ever I want.

Hamako-chan
September 30th, 2012, 09:25 PM
I would bring Arcanine into the real world, they are loyal and proud. Lucario would also be nice, they look pretty awesome!
For human, I'll bring Nurse Joy, she can heal and cook food for me everyday :D

Oryx
October 1st, 2012, 07:10 AM
Please don't revive threads over a month old!