PDA

View Full Version : Search For Kyogre (Part II)/Journey to Johto

Akio123
January 9th, 2005, 11:25 AM
My old one died out so I made a new one. In this one after finding Kyogre, to escape TA and TM, we went to a new land, Johto. We are going to make new discoveries and onlock the mysteries of pokemon.
Name:
Personality
History:
Like this:
Name:Chris
Pokemon: Blastoise, Suicune, Kyogre,Swampert,Latios,Perian
Personality: Nice, loves pokemon and archeology
History:
In the last story caught Kyogre and saved the with his friends. His parents are the leaders of TA and he is currently hidng from them.

Electric Hero
January 9th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Hey can I have the son of Lugia? Silver?

Name: Max
Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Rayquaza, Silver, Haunter
Personality: Friendly and brave in battles
History: Went with Chris and the others in Hoenn. Curretnly with them traveling to Johto

Akio123
January 9th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Okay sure you can have Silver. We need more travelers.

Dark Dragonite
January 9th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Name:Eric
Pokemon:tyranitar,dragonite,Raioku,Gyrados,venusour,Alakazam
pesonialty:Nice,Usally puts self before noble Causes
History:A boring one

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Name:Khalid or Kay for short
Pokemon:Charizard,Lugia, Minun, Absol, Blaziken ,Latias
Occupatoin:Archeologist/Co-ordinator
Personality:Kay is a fun-loving boy who when in battles can have incredible mood swings
History:Kay the son of Rydell has teamed up with Chris last time and is currently hiding out with him in Johto Region.He captured Lugia in the last RP after a fierce battle

MegaDitto
January 11th, 2005, 03:13 PM
I will join I liked your last one.I will put info later.

PikaPal
January 11th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Name: Nichole
Pokemon: haunter, gengar, shuppet, rapidash, ninetails, Mewtwo
Personality: quiet and mysterious
History: In the last rp, has grown up in Lavendar, loves ghosts, saved Mewtwo from TR long ago

shadowolf~foever
January 11th, 2005, 04:05 PM
Name:devyn
Pokemon:lateos(sp?),an albino charizard,umbreon,eevee,aridactel(sp),mew
Personality:kind ,shy,and loves the color red
History:she grew up in a rich famaly line and all of her anseters have traind and bread and found rare pokemon
looks:]http://www.iuploads.com/uploads/80730ccb83.jpg[/

Lady Pearl
January 11th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Hello, friend #1 MegaDitto! ^^

Name: Pearl
Pokemon: Kirlia (soon to evolve), Gorebyss, Cloyster, Seaking, Delcatty, Blissey
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer and Traveler, Archaeology Student (she's dressed like a Beauty)
Personality: A bit egotistical. She's a fierce and brave girl but she's very hopeful. Once befriended, she'd stick up for you 'till the end like a close friend would.
History: The daughter of a great archaeologist who passed away a few years ago. She's in her father's footsteps. Pearl figured all about the friends who had caught the legendary Kyogre and soon would befriend them.

Electric Hero
January 11th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Shadowolf~foever, Lugia is already captured, that means that you can't have it, unless there are two Lugia, but that's impossible.

Akio123
January 11th, 2005, 06:07 PM
We can now begin
I am walking down Cherrygrove City and I see a girl looking in a window.

Kay11190
January 11th, 2005, 06:55 PM
"So Chris what you looking at?" Kay then peaks over his shoulder to see him looking at a girl. "What's so fasinating about her she's just looking in a window. Besides we have alot more to worry about anyway, like us being on the run from Team Aqua you do remember right."

Akio123
January 11th, 2005, 07:01 PM
"I know, but I doubt that girl is goin to be a problem so i am just admireing that beauty's innosence.

mastertrainer33
January 11th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Name:Xavier
Pokemon:Charizard,Scizor,espeon,umbreon,pikachu,and dragonite
Personality:Mysterious,never reveals himself
History:Xavier is a highly classed teen and very rich. His parents, Lucifer and Luann kintaro raised him by himself with no others around. He follows in the path of good and helps any travelers on their way.

Xavier stands on a roof with his black cloak over his head "WEll, it seems they are traveling. I will go see if they need help for I need a little action/"said Xavier jumoing from the roof."You there, would you like another traveler by your side?"he asked pointing to Chris

Akio123
January 11th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Wow that is creepy!" "Um sure, you can join if you come down."
I keep my guard up and I begin to pull out a poke ball from my pocket.

mastertrainer33
January 11th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"I will need to battle you to see how good you are first."said Xavier pulling a pokeball from his cloak "you ready?" he asked.

Akio123
January 11th, 2005, 07:35 PM
I grin.
"Fine!" "Go Gary!" My Silver Blastoise emergered and took on the offensive

mastertrainer33
January 11th, 2005, 07:36 PM
"Go!Scisor!"said Xavier as his scisor burst from the ball and flew into the air.

shadowolf~foever
January 12th, 2005, 09:09 AM
devyn flew over the skys on the back of her charizard,mase,her red eyes matched his as they skand the area beow

Akio123
January 12th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"Gary can use his water jets to blast itself into the air or shoot far range." I think to myself. I gotta be careful. "Gary ,hyrdo pump now!"

MegaDitto
January 12th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Now I will go.Name.Soun/Age14/Pokemon/Bayleaf.Slrock.Puputair..Crobat.Mangeton.Spinda.Oppuaction.Traveling trainer. Background/want's to be alone. tell.Personality.Sad,Kind,Helpful.History this is his first roleplay.

Akio123
January 12th, 2005, 01:23 PM
OOC: Welcome Mega Ditto.
"I will burn you Scizor with water. Gary all out hydro pump!"

Kay11190
January 12th, 2005, 01:31 PM
"Chris don't you think you should use icebeam or get a little closer for better acuracy."He said watching the Scisor dogde it.

Akio123
January 12th, 2005, 01:38 PM
He is right. I can not hit it if, it is that fast especially with barely any accuracy. "Ice Beam, Gary!" "I hope Kay is right about this." I mumble

Electric Hero
January 12th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I saw Chris looked at a girl, and then after .00000001 seconds he was battling, I was amazed how fast he can accept a battle. I saw at the place where the girl was, but she was no longer there, "huh?" I mumble as I glanced the empty window and looked at Chris fighting.

Lady Pearl
January 12th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Pearl was watching the friends as they were in a battle with a mysterious man. They seemed to be quite experienced in battling and of course, Pearl did not have skills like theirs. Her strongest pokemon, Kirlia, was yet to evolve. Even if it did evolve, she would lose against the friends. Strangely, she saw a couple of them stare at her. Were they knowing I was to spectate? I mustn't let them see me.

Pearl headed downstairs of her house. Her mom was at work for full time, ever since Dad passed away. She had worked in Olivine and trusted Pearl to watch the house. But she was lonely. Maybe the group of friends would consider her a friend. She put on her vest and went outside. As she heard them command their pokemon, she hid underneath a bush a few feet ahead of them.

Akio123
January 12th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I saw Max and waved hello to my friend. "Max who do you think will win this battle?"

Electric Hero
January 12th, 2005, 07:37 PM
"He will, hahahaha, just kidding Chris. Maybe you, maybe him, I don't know his skills, so I can't make a clear prediction" I replied to Chris smiling.

Akio123
January 12th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Just than I noticed a girl hiding in the bushes. "You there, come out and reveal yourself!"

shadowolf~foever
January 13th, 2005, 09:21 AM
devyn looked down and saw a battle going on and told mase to go down lower so she could watch.They landed in a tree and watched the battle

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"Why must all these people watch my battle." I wonder to myself as another person lands in a tree on her Charizard.

Kay11190
January 13th, 2005, 07:17 PM
"Well maybe it's not you they are watching. Maybe it's the guy that jumped of a roof just to face you." Kay said to Chris. "I'll be right back." Kay ran over to the bush where the girl was hiding and snuck up behind her without making himself noticed. "Great battle huh." He said to the girl in her ear.

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Kay is sometimes muy tonto, oh well I will beat you!

Electric Hero
January 13th, 2005, 07:47 PM
ooc: muy tonto? bien dicho XD

ic: I was kinda bored. The battle was boring. I needed real action, but...how was I supposed to find real action? I looked around and said to anyone that could hear me "who wants to battle me?"

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"I think you should battle Kay, he is an awsome battler."

Electric Hero
January 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"ok" I replied to Chris. "Kay, do you want to battle me?" I said to him as I turned around and looked at him.

Kay11190
January 14th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"Sure, I think it would be fun." I don't think we should use our legendaries here so we do agree on that right?" Kay asked juggling three pokeballs.

Akio123
January 14th, 2005, 03:26 PM
"I think I will end this battle now, Gary crush his Scizor with your Hydro Pump. Than aim it into the ground and Earthquake it."

shadowolf~foever
January 14th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"wow" she said looking at the people"anouther battle coming up i guess il have to get a better seat"she called her charizard back and called out mew.When mew came out she surounded her and mew in a pink ball and they whent over the the ground near the battle but not to close.She loved watching battles and guessing who would win.She let out her othewr pokemon and they whent to seperet areas around some in trees and other in the shade under them but the charizard stayd behind her.The mew flew off to some unknown area but would return when he was done doing whatever.

Electric Hero
January 14th, 2005, 08:25 PM
I saw a girl realeasing her pokemon and all of them were going to watch my battle with Kay. I turned to Kay "do you think this is too 'public' to use our legendaries? yea maybe. I agree, we will not use our legendaries in this battle." I said to Kay as I kept staring at him, ready for battle. "whenever you want" I added as I kept my hand on a pokeball on my belt.

shadowolf~foever
January 14th, 2005, 09:08 PM
she noteced a person looking at herrew my pokemon bothering you"she asked

Electric Hero
January 14th, 2005, 09:14 PM
I heard the girl asking me something, so I turned around, "no, not at all. Is just that I didn't expected too much persons and pokemon being here just to see our battles" I answered as I glanced at her and turned around again at Kay.

shadowolf~foever
January 14th, 2005, 10:24 PM
she nodded and called her pokemon back but mew was still off and the charizard refused to leave her side

Lady Pearl
January 15th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Sorry for being late! ^^

Pearl was frightened as two people noticed her hiding in the bushes. How did they know? That had puzzled her mind greatly. Even though she had not replied, in the bushes is where she remained. She wanted to leave for a short moment and she did not want them to see her so she glanced around for a new hiding spot. The trees!, she thought. Pearl sneaked over to the tree and hid on the other side. But Pearl really knew that she must these heroic friends anyway.

MegaDitto
January 15th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Then Soun come chasing a senret and bumps into Pearl.

Akio123
January 15th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"This is so much fun I am about to win! The Scizor is no longer defending itself." I think to myself if my opponent will ever do anything. "Hey are you going to make a move, your Scizor is getting very weak!"

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Eh, reviving the revived. >.>

Pearl fell on the grass with a loud thumping sound. "Oww! It's okay. I'm perfectly fine!" Pearl told Soun and smiled. The Sentret had skidoodled away. "I'm so sorry for being in your way! Well, my name's Pearl. What's yours?"

MegaDitto
January 17th, 2005, 01:05 PM
My name is Soun sorry about what happened.

Lady Pearl
January 17th, 2005, 01:07 PM
It's okay, Soun! Well, what did you think about the battle? Or did you not see it?"

Akio123
January 18th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"This battle is over!" Blastoise charged the Scizor with all of his strength. "Gary use one final Hydro Pump!" Gary did but he missed and almost hit the girl who was talking to that bot behind the bushes. "You can come over here, I don't bite you know."

MegaDitto
January 18th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Oh my gosh pearl your arm are you okay.

Flabébé
January 18th, 2005, 05:50 PM
You just asked me to join. If its to late thats ok if not. heres the info.
Name:Danny
Pokemon:Treecko,Pickachu,Blaziken,Rapidash,Gyarados,and Sizor
Personality:Kind,athletic,smart,funny,and loyal
History:grew up in NewBark Town and got Treecko at age 10. He and Treecko got along so well he didn't let Treecko evolve. He began the search at age 14.

Akio123
January 18th, 2005, 05:54 PM
"Danny you have finnaly shown up! I was nervous that you would not find us in Cherrygrove." My friend I wanted to help us has finnaly come. I hope Danny can help us finnaly get away from TM ans TA. I want so badly to be free from all of this stuff.

mastertrainer33
January 20th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Xavier was ready to recall his scisor but then"Scisor Clamp"he said his scisor rushing the blastoise

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 03:48 PM
"Chris! watch out!" I told Chris as I pointed to the battle. Scizor was attacking Blastoise.

Akio123
January 20th, 2005, 03:54 PM
"I am not done yet! Gary use Toxic then Hydro Pump! Finnaly I want you to use Ice Beam to freeze it then bite it!" Gary used toxic and Ice Beam. "I hope this works." A thick haze of ice and poison now surrounds the field. I am really nervous. I cannot lose this.

MegaDitto
January 20th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Then I summon Solrock to make a barrier to protect everyone from it so the toxic won't be effect.

mastertrainer33
January 20th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Scisor dodged but was soon hit by toxic while the ice beam passed by him as gary tried to bite him he swooped up then came down in an astonishing headbutt."Good scisor go on the defensive!"said Xavier as he saw his ninjutsu skills reflect on his pokemon.

Akio123
January 20th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Okay, time for my secret weapon attack." I say to myself. "Gary use the poidon mist technique you used before but do the attack we used to win that contest once!" Gary used the mist but this time he also used a mix of Hydro Pump and Ice Beam that made a direct hit on the Scizor. I hope this works.

mastertrainer33
January 20th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Scisor fainted and Xavier recalled him to his poke ball"you are a skilled trainer."said Xavier

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"phew, you won. And you battle really good too" I said to Chris, then to the guy who battled him.

Akio123
January 20th, 2005, 05:23 PM
"Thanks Max. Now lets get out of here guys, I bought us in Olivine and we have to go there by foot. It will take about a days walk and a certain gymleader with a Miltank hasgiven me a message. She apparently wants a battle with you max." Anyway lets go, I wanna get there soon." I recall my Blastoise and go to shake hands with the trainer I had just battled. "You did very well."

Electric Hero
January 20th, 2005, 08:54 PM
"with me!? why with me!? grrr" I asked Chris as I followed him. "wait, I know that gymleader...OH NO!! not that Miltank again!" I yelled as I kept following Chris.

Akio123
January 21st, 2005, 02:20 PM
"Why are you so nervous about Miltank? It is not that powerful of a pokemon and it has nothing powerful about it. Is there something that you are keeping from us about Whitney that we do not know abot." I looked at max and followed him.

mastertrainer33
January 21st, 2005, 05:21 PM
Xavier followed behind him"I know not of your name."he said

Electric Hero
January 21st, 2005, 07:17 PM
I raised my head when I heard what Chris said. "maybe, maybe not. She has 2 miltanks, one is for the challengers" I told him as I stopped, then started to walk again, not wnated too much to talk about her.

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 12:45 PM
"How do you know? Oh and my name is Chris and this is my friend ,Max. We are hiding from TA and TM. We are the gropu that caught Kyogre,Rayquaza, and Lugia. On another note, why are you so worked up over Whitney. I think you know her from a long time ago." I stared him. "Please tell me, I gotta know."

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Hi" I said to the one who asked Chris' name. "no you don't got to know Chris, it is not so important" I replied as I kept walking.

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
"Oh well I guess that means I have to go ask Whitney myself." I began to run as fast as I possibly could run. "I will get to Golden Rod City and ask that Gyym Leader Whitney myself. I am sure she will tell me if I ask her. If you tell me now I will not take the short cut and get there in seconds." I am pretty sure he will tell me if I keep this up.

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 09:57 PM
"she won't tell you neither. I know her, she won't" I told Chris. What I said was tru...wait, Whitney always tell things that have to do with me! "ok ok Chris, stop running" I said to him, as I ran as fast he did, and then jumped infront of him to force him to stop. "but I won't tell you now, you will ,eventually, know... when the time comes"

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 10:43 PM
"We will see about , Eddy go!" My Latios came out and it spread out its wings. "I doubt even Silver and your Rayquaza can out fly my Latios, Eddy. Face it, I will find out the secret and why she challenged you and not me." Eddy pulled in its wings and I mounted its back. "Eddy go to Golderod and step on it until we get there. I must know the secret."

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 11:20 PM
"are you planning to know it before you even see it by your own eyes, and hear it with your own ears? oh well" I told him. Suddenly a roar could be heard. Then Rayquaza's tail came down and I grabbed it. Rayquaza threw me to Golden Rod City. "good job Rayquazaaaaa" I said to him. "Go! Silver! we have a lot of advantage against Chris, even with his Latios at Jet speed it can't reach us, I can even see Golden od from here!" Silver caught me before falling and then, in a 3 seconds, we were at Golden Rod. I fell from Silver, infront of the gym of Whitney. "ouch, thanks Silver, come back" I said to him, and he returned to his pokeball. "all I do just to get here before Chris and avoid telling him that s..." I was interrupted by myself, when I saw the giantic laberynth (spelling?) that Whitney made not to long ago. "damm, I forgot about the laberynth..."

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 12:24 PM
"Man he is here before me." I run in the gym and see him looking in the maze Whitney had created. " All I have to do is get past him and get to Whitney first. I just need to be really quiet." I see a Lass and a Beusty battling in the east part of the gym. Finally ,I see Whitney and run up to her. Hi Whitney, what is the secret between you and Max? He has been really secretive lately and I just wanna know if he is okay.

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 01:25 PM
Whitney turn around and saw Chris, "there's nothing between Max and I" he replied. I appeared in a corner, petting Pidgeot, "told ya, you may ask yourself, how can I be here first, well I used Pidgeot, duh." I laughed. "well Chris, there may be is a secret between Whitney and I, and if you really want to know it, wait 'till battle is over, kyo?" I told him, and Whitney nodded. I stood on a side of the battlefield, so as Whitney. I pulled my right golve, ready to start, "Chris, leaving the secret out of this, are we still friends?" I told him with a smile.

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 06:58 PM
"You know it. We will always be friends but I still will eventually find out." I say as I sit down to watch their match. Whiney is a strong battler that almost never loses, I hope Max does not lose. "Max, you can beat her! Just remember your secret weapon!" Just then I was called over to a Lass to battle."Max, I am going to the underground Mall to battle her. I will be back in an hour then we should go to the Ruins Of Alph.

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 07:23 PM
"roger" I replied to Chris, then turned around and looked at him, "what secret weapon? XD yea I truly don't know what's that of secret weapon, but I'll do my best. See ya" I told Chris before he leave, and then, he did leave. It was just Whitney and I alone in the gym, going to fight each other. "I tought we weren not gonna see again, Whitney" I told her. "Max, Max, Max, you know I will never forget you, and never let you go away from me. Go! Miltank!" She replied, choosing her Miltank. "well, I will, get over it!" I added, "Charizard! Go!" I chose Charizard. "should we start, darling?" she said to me, "you better stop calling me that way..." I told her, "Maxie?" She continued, "stop it! Charizard! use Flamethrower!" I commanded. "Miltank! rollout!". Charizard used flamethower, which was blocked with the rollout of Miltank. Charizard got hitted and fell infront of me, he roared and stood up.

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
IC: The Lass introduced herself as Tammy. "Tammy, if I win you, You have to give me your rare and powerful Silver Tailed Mantine that I heard from the girls you have!
Tammy: "If I win, you have to give me your Kyogre and you and I have to go on a date."
Chris:"Fine, but I will never lose to you!"
Tammy:"Go Mantine." A flash of light came out and he Mantine came out "This is one on one by the way,Chris!"
Chris:"Fine Go Gary, Use your Hydro Pump!" Gary did and Knocked out the Mantine.
"I win, now hand over Mantine!"
She understood and gave up her rarest pokemon. "Take good care of him." She said without giving up one tear. "Thank you, I will."

Electric Hero
January 23rd, 2005, 08:20 PM
"Charizard! use fly and then Fire Blast!" I commanded. Charizard used fly on Miltank, and used the fire blast too. Miltank continued rolling and hitted Charizard again. Charizard fell to the ground, a bit weaker now. I knew Whitney battles really good, and amost never loses, and her Miltanks are really good. "Charizard! try to black the next rollout!" I commanded. Miltank came back for her third strike. Charizard holded her still rolling, but the rollout was too much. Charizard was sent flying and fell to the groud one more time.

"Max, you won't win against me, and we will start to date again, and be..." Witney said, but I interrupted, "grrr, stop it Whitney! Charizard! use Dragon Breath!". Charizard used dragon breath, which hitted Miltank, but Miltank kept rolling. Miltank hitted for 4th time Charizard, which ,again, fell to the ground. "Charizard!" I yelled. "no pokemon can keep standing after the 5th attack" Whitney said to me. Even with Charizard on the ground, Miltank made her final 5th rollout, defeating Charizard.

rubyrulez
January 28th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Hey there chris, mind if I join too...

Name: Ruby
Pokemon: Pikachu
Personality: A very generous, thoughtful man. Unselfish and liked because of it. Loves to travel the world in search of new Pokemon.
History: Recently discovered Pokemon from the Lento Region!

Akio123
January 30th, 2005, 11:03 AM
"Hey Ruby,how have you been?!" I said to my friend I ran inot while on my date with Tammy. I decdided to go out with her since she seemed really sad that I took her rarest pokemon. "Ruby, Max is at the Goldenrod Gym versing Whitney in a one on one pokemon battle. Would you like to come with us? We are going there for a minute then going to meet up with everyone a Ecruteak City to go see the Dance Show with the Kimono Sisters. Our friend Sakura will be there and then we will go investigate the Burned Tower." I told him.

rubyrulez
January 30th, 2005, 11:33 AM
"Sure", I said to Chris, "I'd love to tag along, and I'm sure Pikachu would love to, too!" I pulled out Pikachu's pokeball and flipped it into the air. Pikachu came out of the ball in a flash of light. "Pika!", he said happily, jumping on my shoulder. "Let's go watch Max battle", I said.

Electric Hero
January 30th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Whitney already has defeated 3 of my 6 pokmon, and her Miltank was.... tired but she could do this all day. My only pokmon left was Pikachu, Silver and Rayquaza. But I just could use non-legendaries, so my only pokmon loft for the battle, was Pikachu. "surrender Max, you can't beat me twice in a row" said Whitney looking at me. "in your dreams Whitney, if I did it once, I can do it twice" I replied. I glanced at the battlefield, and it was kinda to my advantage, but I needed to use it wisely. Miltank was strong against some electric type attacks, so the only way to defeat her, was making her fly through air, and in mid-air, shock her. But how was Pikachu supposed to lift a cow? "Pikachu! go!" I sent him out, and Miltank was already prepared to fight.

"Miltank! use rollout!" commanded Whitney. "Pikachu! hide in a hole!" I commanded too. Pikachu hid in a hole, small enough so Miltank failed at rolling against Pikachu. Miltank stopped rolling when she missed the chance to hit Pikachu. "Pikachu! use thunder!" I commanded. Pikachu jumped out of the hole and used thunder on Miltank. She didn't look so affected. "Miltank! earthquake!" commanded Whitney. Miltank hitted the ground and made an earthquake which ,obviously, hitted Pikachu. Pikachu already seemed defeated but he resisted the earthquake. "Miltank! rollout!" Whitney commanded to her Miltank. "Pikachu! hide again!" I commanded too. Pikachu hid again in a hole, and just when Miltank was above Pikachu, I commanded again, "Pikachu! use slam!".

Pikachu used slam, which incredibly, lifted Miltank above the ground. But Miltank was not to high enough to be affected by an attack. "Pikachu! use headbutt!" I commanded. Piakchu, used headbutt against Miltank, which made Miltank be more higher above the ground. "yeah, now Pikachu! finish her with a thunder!" I told Pikachu. Finally, Pikachu used thunder on Miltank in mid-air, which defeated Miltank. "No! Miltank!" yelled Whitney while looking how Miltank was defeated by me... again...I think. Miltank made a final cry and fainted. "good job Miltank, come back" added Whitney as she returned Miltank to her pokeball. "we made it again Pikachu! and not using an strategy we already made! XD" I told Pikachu as he hugged me. "you defeated me again, Max, I can't believe it" Whitney told me as she walked over at me. "yeah, well, you see Whitney, I'm better than you" I joked. "shut up Max" she replied. "Whitney, just to show you that I'm not a bad person, I will go on a last date with you" I added as Pikachu jumped on my shoulders. We smiled, and we headed back into town, trying to find Chris.

Akio123
February 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
I ran into the gym and saw that Max was in lots of trouble. "Max, do not give up I think you can win even if you just use that one pokemon. The one that is yellow and very cute can win it for you. If you have one and I know you do use it now! I studied the battle throught the tape recorder I left at the gym and saw the battle from my laptop on the way in. Trust me, it can win with the attack that the Great Ash used on Dragoinite when he one in the Orange Islands."