View Full Version : Legend X

January 9th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Hundreds of years ago there was a great battle of legends. Legendary Pokemon around the globe became involved. Soon after other Pokemon got involved. It seemed that the whole world would be torn to pieces by the endless battles. But hope still remained. A small group of Pokemon remained out of the fighting. The group consisted of about a hundred in the beginning and they tried to break up the battles. This resulted in the death of ninety-one of the Pokemon. With only nine left the situation looked hopeless. But the Pokemon refused to give up. The nine Pokemon traveled to the place were the worst of the fighting was and attempted to stop the quarrels. But their efforts were in vain. The feuding Pokemon ignored them and when they persisted they were thrown aside like rag dolls. What could they do?

Ace: Were just not strong enough.
Blaze: We need a plan.
Sweet: Weve had many plans. Each one failed, and with each failure we lost a friend.
Jolt: Well then what can we do.
Seismic: I don't know.
Hydro: Well we cant give up. If nothings going to work then Ill just go in there and force them to stop.
Drift: No we cant do that. Fighting is what caused this war.
Trick: And fighting is what lost us our friends.
Spook: Remains silent.

They were all quiet for a time. It was all true. They werent strong enough and they needed a plan. But every plan had failed so far and each failure had resulted in the death of a friend. They couldnt fight back that would make it worse. Finally Blaze stood up. She stretched and walked to the entrance of the cave they were in. She looked out over the horizon. The sun was beginning to set. The sky was blood red. Ace fly over and landed beside her. Sweet, Spook, Hydro, Drift, Jolt, Siesmic, and Trick stood behind them. They all stared at the sun set. Why had the war begun? Was there any place left that still knew what peace was? Blaze raised her head and howled. Drift, Jolt, and Trick joined in. Hydro, Seismic, and Sweet added their own melody to the mournful song. Spook added a haunting note of his own. Ace flew into the air and trilled her own song. Once the song ended they looked around at each other. They all knew it was the last song they would sing together. The nine Pokemon left the cave. They moved quickly and quietly towards the battling Pokemon below. Once they reached the battle field Sweet used Sweet Scent to calm the Pokemon down. It worked on the younger and weaker Pokemon but at least half of them continued to fight. The Pokemon battled with words, sleeping and calming attacks, but never with violence. But no matter how hard they tried, they could not stop the Pokemon from fighting. The attacks they used eventually wore off and the fighting Pokemon were not happy. They attacked the nine until there was little life left in them.

It cant end like this. Not after weve tried so hard. Gasped Ace. Tears rolled down her cheeks. The Pokemon struggled to their feet.

I wont die lying down. Growled Blaze.

Neither will I. Ill die fighting this madness. Rasped Drift.

I will never accept defeat. Added Trick.

I wont allow this madness to continue. I will die fighting for what I believe in. Whispered Sweet.

Hydro jumped forward. I dont care how I die as long as I take one of them with me.

Seismic, Spook, and Jolt remained silent.

The nine Pokemon stared at each other. They all knew that this was their last fight together. They were saying good bye. Then Blaze raised her head and howled. The others added their notes to the song and charged forward. Right before they made contact with the battling Pokemon a bright light flared. Everything even time its self seemed to stop. The nine Pokemon heard a voice speaking. Nine chosen. You are brave and courageous but you cannot win this fight alone. Now is the time to accept your true destiny. Become the legends that will vanquish this battle and bring an end to the war. The nine Pokemon felt strange. The light grew brighter and brighter until they could see nothing at all. Then as quickly as it had appeared, the light vanished. They on the battle field, nothing had changed. But they felt different some how. Blaze looked over at Drift and yelped. The Pokemon looked at each other. They were not the same. Each one of them had become a legendary Pokemon. But not a normal one. The were not the right color. They heard the voice again. You now have the power to end this war. Do so quickly. Do not be frightened by your new appearance. It is your true nature. Go now and stop these meaningless battles. The voice faded and suddenly the nine Pokemon understood. It was as if they had always known. The battle was soon ended and they moved on. They ended battle after battle until finally they reached the legends who had started the fighting. This was to be a true battle. Not just the attacks they had been using to stop the others from fighting. The legends had not been battling very hard. They had caused the war and had done it on purpose. The battle lasted for days on end. It seemed like there would never be an end. But slowly the Pokemon the nine chosen had stopped began to arrive at the battle scene. They cheered for the eight legends, gave them strength, and even loaned them some of their power. In the end it was the nine chosen legends that proved victorious. But the battle had drained most of their strength. They spoke to the Pokemon that had come to help them, The war has ended. Now we must leave. When the Earth is again in need of assistance we will return in our future. Good bye to all of you. The nine chosen legends were swallowed up by a bright light and never seen again.

And thats the story of the nine Pokemon known as Legend X. You will begin in a clan of mixed Pokemon. We are all in the same clan. As you may have guessed only nine people can join. But if you dont want to be an X Pokemon then you can be a normal one. But we need nine legends. You have to be a descendent of one of the six X legends. Heres the list. You dont have to have the same name or even be the same gender but you have to be one of the types. Now you wont necessarily be the same type when youre a legendary Pokemon. Ill look at you personality and favorite colors and choose what youll be. If you have a request go ahead and ask. Ill give you a list of the Pokemon you can be and you choose. Ill post your name and what Pokemon your going to be later.

Ace: Flying/Dragon
Blaze: Fire
Sweet: Grass/Poison/Bug
Hydro: Water/Ice
Drift: Dark
Trick: Psychic/Normal
Jolt: Electric/Steel
Seismic: Rock/Fighting/Ground
Spook: Ghost

Name: After you are transformed you can change your name.
What Pokemon Are You?:
Who are you descended from:
Favorite Colors: Name at least two.
Description: Now your normal Pokemon even if your not going to be a normal legend. But you can be different if you want.
Request: Optional
Name: Ace (I just decided I like the name and kept it.)
What Pokemon Are You?: Pidgey
Who are you descended from: Ace
Favorite Colors: Navy, yellow, gold, silver, black, and forest green.
Description: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/pidgeygold.png
Request: Mew, Ho-oh, or Latias

January 9th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Pokemon I am: Blastoise
Descended from:Hydro
Favorite Colors:blue, Azure,black and green
Requests:Kyogre, Suicune,Articuno

Electric Hero
January 9th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Ok, I didn't understood 100% but I will try

Name: Max
What Pokemon Are You?: Pidgeot (can we be pokemon that already evolutioned?)
Who are you descended from: Ace
Favorite Colors: Blue and Silver
Description: A normal Pidgeot
Request: Lugia or Zapdos

So in the proflie that we make up there, we make our normal pokemon, but later, we are going to transform into the Legendaries?

January 9th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Yes later you will be transformed but no there can't be two decentdants from a hero because even if the decendant has brothers and sisters only one will be chosen. Alright I've chosen your Pokemon. Akio123 you can choose which one you want.

Akio123: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/bluekyogre.png or http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/evilkyogre.png or http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/SuicuneAkio.gif

Max Hunter: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ZapdosMax.png

Thanks "Butterfree A.K.A. Dragonfree" for Akio123's Kyogre.

January 9th, 2005, 12:46 PM
I choose the Black Kyogre. I think it is cool.Thank you Alana.

January 9th, 2005, 2:52 PM
pokemon I am:Sneasle
desendent from: Drift
favorite colors:blue green and red
desription:normal Sneasle

paige pelletier
January 9th, 2005, 3:01 PM
Name: Paige
pokemon I am: abra
desendent from: trick
favorite colors: purple blood red black
description: normal abra
request: mewtwo mew deoxys

January 9th, 2005, 3:36 PM
Heres some more X legends.

Randall: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/redmoltres.png

paige pelletier: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/blackmewtwo.png

If you want a different one ask and I'll try to get one.

January 9th, 2005, 3:52 PM
Thanks alot! I really like that!

January 9th, 2005, 4:00 PM
Pokemon I am:Scepticle
Fav.Colors:Green and Orange
Decended from:Sweet

January 9th, 2005, 4:39 PM
Pokemon you are:Charmeleon
Who you are decended from:Blaze
Favorite colors:Yellow, Red, green and orange
Descrition: a normal chariard exept for his black and red flame on his tail.

January 9th, 2005, 4:57 PM
Ok here's some choices.

mew42003: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/orange.png or http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/orangelatios.png

Kay11190: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/goldsilvergroudon.png or
http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/evilho-oh.png or

Electric Hero
January 9th, 2005, 5:12 PM
I don't know I requested Zapdos, that game changed my whole opinion about Zapdos, even I wanted Lugia, but anyway, I have to spent time looking at this Legendary, thank you so much Alana. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ZapdosMax.png

Hey, how much members do we need to start this?

January 9th, 2005, 5:16 PM
Wow I went back and counted and we have one to many. What to do/ GOes off to try and find a solution.

January 9th, 2005, 6:11 PM
Name: Drift

What Pokemon Are You? : Umbreon
Who are you descended from: Drift

Favourite Colours: blue, silver and forest green.

Description: Umbreon with white circles instead of yellow.(are we allowed special pokemon?)

January 9th, 2005, 6:14 PM
Yes you can be special. But we already have one to many Pokemon.....Alright I'm going to add two extra heroes that you and Max Hunter can be decended from.

January 9th, 2005, 6:31 PM
okay cool!!(message too short)

Lady Pearl
January 9th, 2005, 6:34 PM
Hello, Alana. I'm a big fan of your RPs! But is there any more room for Ghost or Steel? You don't have to but if you want.

January 9th, 2005, 6:38 PM
I can edit it again. Lets see. Spook. Ghost. And Seismic can be steel too.

Lady Pearl
January 9th, 2005, 6:56 PM
Thank you bunches, Alana! *hug* ^^

Name: Shock
What Pokemon Are You?
Who are you descended from: Spook
Favorite Colors: Lavender, Purple, Pink, Blue, Navy, Green
Description: An ordinary Misdreavus that tends to scream louder than most.
Request: None I could think of. *scratches head*

January 9th, 2005, 7:45 PM
Name: Trick

What Pokemon Are You? : Gardavoir.
Who are you descended from: Trick

Favourite Colours: blue, silver and forest green.

Description: a normal Gardavoir.

requests : latios ,Latias ,mew, celebi, jirachi or deoxys (the form with the whips for arms. a red and a green whip make one arm. i think its the attack form. I looked it up and it said its the fire red form and it has the highest attack.)

here my new profile.

January 9th, 2005, 8:27 PM
Name: Haze
What Pokemon Are You?:Gengar
Who are you descended from:Spook
Favorite Colors: Navy Blue, Silver
Description: All white, Silver eyes

January 9th, 2005, 11:54 PM
I'm sorry lex but no more people can join. You can be a normal Pokemon if you like. Shadow wolf Trick has been taken.

January 10th, 2005, 4:52 PM
Boo hoooooo!!!!awww man!!!!!!!!!SHOOT!

Alright then, what do I have to fill out and do?

January 10th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Just make a normal prfile with no decendant or favorite colors.

January 11th, 2005, 12:25 AM
*sigh* heres my 3RD new profile.

Name: Steel Claw

What Pokemon Are You? : scizor.
Who are you descended from: Jolt

Favourite Colours: Red and steel silver.

Description: a normal scizor.

requests :

January 11th, 2005, 9:58 PM
You don't have to change your favorite colors. Alright we're all decended from different Pokemon. Grr this is confusing and annoying. Forget about having to be a certain Pokemon. You can be decended fro any of them and be any Pokemon as long as thers only one each.

Me: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/mewstarblue.png

Shadow wolf: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/silverlatias.png or http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/americanlatias.png or http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/silverrayquaza.png

January 11th, 2005, 10:28 PM
ill have the silver pokemon.http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/silverlatias.png thanks alana! ill have the silver latios/latias.

January 11th, 2005, 11:22 PM
OOC: It can be a Latios if you want. I had trouble with that sprite so I didn't recolor it. Once everyone chooses we can start.

January 12th, 2005, 1:58 AM
ooc:i dont mind. i have trouble distinguashing the pokemon. it can be the eether one. can we start now?

January 12th, 2005, 1:29 PM
I already picked Moltres as mine!

Lady Pearl
January 12th, 2005, 2:45 PM
Since I can't find any Ghost legendaries, may I have a Raiku sprite? Thankies.

January 12th, 2005, 4:05 PM
Pokemon: Gengar
History: Just a normal pokemon with great phychic powers. He has been around scince the ledgendaries and has experienced all of the battling.
Is that ok Alana?

January 12th, 2005, 11:06 PM
alana. when can we start!?

January 13th, 2005, 12:14 AM
OOC: We can start. Lex that's fine and LP I'll get you a Raikou sprite.

"And that's the legend of the X Legends." Said the mother Pidgey. Ace chirped exitedly. "Where did they go? Will they ever come back. I wish I could meet them." Her mother laughed softly. "I don't if they'll ever come back. Perhaps. Now go to sleep Ace." Ace folded her wings and closed her eyes. She didn't go to sleep though. When her mother was sleeping softly she got up and flew towards Steel Claw who nested a little ways away. She pecked him and said,"Hey Steel get up get up." She chirped quietly.

January 13th, 2005, 1:52 AM
ooc:so are we all friends?oh yeah i remember. we are in the same clan of pokemon and are already friends.

i feel some thing against my body and open one eye. i smile."hello Ace. whats up?"i stand up and stretch and click my claws together a few times making the sound of steel against steel.

January 13th, 2005, 1:54 AM
"Hi Steel Claw. I was wondering if you've heard the legend of the X Legends? I know its crazy for me to wake you for that." She grinned.

January 13th, 2005, 2:27 AM
"yes it is crazy. for one thing im bigger than you.and another i could snap you in half like a twig."i snap a tig with my right claw."but i would never do that becuase we are best friends. no i havent heard about the legend. please tell me."

January 13th, 2005, 2:33 AM
Ace sits down infromt of Steel and begins to recite the legend. When she is finished she asks, "Do you think its true?"

January 13th, 2005, 2:41 AM
"i dont know. i think it is true. all legends and myths start from truth. you even have the same name as one of them."

January 13th, 2005, 2:46 AM
"Yeah mom said she named after Ace vecause she wanted me to do great things. I believe every word of the legend. Maybe some day I'll be able to meet Ace."

January 13th, 2005, 2:59 AM
"yeah.i rechon i might be a decendant of jolt."i look around and look at every one with parents."your lucky. every one has parents but me. i envy you alot."

paige pelletier
January 13th, 2005, 4:10 PM
Paige poped up behind them. "I think I would be trick right?" Paige said looking worried. She floated above them holding some berrys. "Do you guys want some berrys?"

Electric Hero
January 13th, 2005, 4:29 PM
I walked slowly in the darkness behind them, and then showed myslef really fast, "Hi friends" I said happily.

January 13th, 2005, 5:36 PM
Ace jumped into the air and fluttered around their heads. "It would be so cool if we were decendents of the X Legends. But what are the chances? Not high."

paige pelletier
January 13th, 2005, 6:06 PM
"ya......" Paige said dreamily staring into space.

January 14th, 2005, 2:46 PM
"that would be cool. i wonderr where my parents are.i havent seen them for a few years."

January 15th, 2005, 11:58 AM
"Well why don't you go looking for them? You're fully evolved after all. And I'm sure the leader would let you."

January 15th, 2005, 4:57 PM
"im ok. im happy here with my friends."i smile."so what do you wanna do?wanna play tag?"

January 15th, 2005, 8:00 PM
OOC: Sorry I am late guys!

"Hi Ace how are you guys? May I play tag with you guys?"

January 15th, 2005, 11:05 PM
"sure you can play!"i look around and see a cave i fly over and look at the wall. i gasp as it is a stoy of the lgend . the pokemon are not fully drawn as what they were is not known.

January 16th, 2005, 1:38 PM
Ace flies into the air and cries, "Not it!" Then zooms off. She circles higher and higher until she suddenly stops. There's an odd feeling in the air up here. She thinks. But I can't place it. She flies back to Earth still thinking.

January 16th, 2005, 1:46 PM
"I'm defenitly a decendent of Drift." Spike said popping out of no where.

January 16th, 2005, 2:02 PM
i come out of the cave and see ace coming down. i walk over and i catch her gently in my claws.

January 16th, 2005, 2:12 PM
Ace looks at him. "What is it?" She asks still upsorbed in her own thoughts.

January 16th, 2005, 2:34 PM
"Your it!!!! He tagged you, your it." I said loudly.

January 16th, 2005, 3:01 PM
"Oh yeah we're playing tag." Said Ace destactedly but she didn't much care for the game any more. There was a strange presence in the clouds and it was drawing nearer.

January 16th, 2005, 3:02 PM
"huh?i thought something was wrong!i have a strange feeling bu ti cant pin point what it is. i wanna show you something!"i put ace on the ground and i walk over to the cave.

January 16th, 2005, 3:36 PM
Ace hopped in too. Even before she realised which cave it was she could feel the same strange power as before. She felt slightly dizzy as she realised it was the cave the legends had stayed in before they transfored. She felt a little faint and passed out.

Electric Hero
January 16th, 2005, 3:42 PM
I followed them to the cave, "Ace, are you alright?" I asked her but she already passed out. "I can feel something weird here...wait, this is the cave! this is the cave!" I said as I looked around.

January 16th, 2005, 4:20 PM
OOC: Sorry I'm *counts pages* two pages late.

IC:Nick was walking the forest when he spotted Ace fly into a cave. He ran up t the cave entrace where he saw her unconcious. "Hey ace are you ok?" He asked shaking her gently.

January 16th, 2005, 4:22 PM
Ace opens her eyes slowly. "They're coming back." She whispers.

January 16th, 2005, 4:25 PM
"Who's coming back and to do what?" Nick asked her backing off a bit now that she was waking.

Electric Hero
January 16th, 2005, 4:25 PM
"huh?" I said as I turned around and saw Ace opening her eyes, "Ace are you alright? .... who's coming back?" I said to her as I crouched besides her.

January 16th, 2005, 4:27 PM
Ace stood up and shook her head. "The X Legends and soon." She said looking around the cave.

paige pelletier
January 16th, 2005, 4:27 PM
Paige stared off. "Alana why are they coming?" Paige asked looking worried. She seemed much less calm about this.

January 16th, 2005, 4:44 PM
" there is trouble coming. i can sense it."i look aound and see everything blurry."guys?"i then faint like ace did.my claw lands by the word jolt on the cave wall.

paige pelletier
January 16th, 2005, 5:21 PM
I freaked out and tried to see what was wrong. I blacked out and fell. My head was spinning. When I finnally was completely knocked out I fell on top of where it said trick...

January 16th, 2005, 5:28 PM
Again Ace felt faint. A gold symbol appeared on the ground. She heard a voice soft and haunting. It said something she couldn't hear. Then she passed out again.

OOC: When we wake up we will be Legend X.

January 16th, 2005, 5:49 PM
"Ace are you okay. You were unconcious and you seemed to be doing something wierd. Also Nick how have you been." I say to them as we tend to Ace.

January 16th, 2005, 5:59 PM
OOC: Akio fall down and go to sleep. Then we'll all be asleep and we can become the X Legends.

January 16th, 2005, 6:06 PM
OOC: Okay.
I fall asleep and am in a really deep sleep. I feel wierd. I can tell something is about to happen to us.

January 16th, 2005, 6:12 PM
A bright light glowed though no one could see it. Ace began to feel different. She opened her eyes slowly. At first the light from out side blinded her but her eyes soon ajusted to the sun. "How long have I been out?" She asked looking around. As soon as she saw the others she nearly fainted. "What's going on!?" She cried.

January 16th, 2005, 6:22 PM
"What is wrong, Ace?" I look into a mirror asd see a black Kyogre lookimg back at me. "What is wrong with this mirror? Why is there a black Kyogre looking at me, I am a Blastoise." I looked at everyoe and fainted.

January 16th, 2005, 9:08 PM
Ace tried to spread her wings but they weren't there. She looked into a puddle and saw a blue Mew with gold rings and stripes all over it. "I'm a...a..an X Legend." She whispered.

January 16th, 2005, 9:17 PM
i wake up and see acei stumble back wars."ace!your a blue mew!"i look at a puddle."and im a silver latios!"

January 16th, 2005, 9:21 PM
Even though Ace was stunned and felt slightly scared she snickered when she heard what Claw had turned into.

January 16th, 2005, 9:30 PM
"what whats funny?"

ooc: is latias the girl? if it is ill edit it to the boy one.

January 16th, 2005, 9:32 PM
OOC: Yes it is. And I'll edit mine if you do then delete this one.

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 5:18 AM
OOC: XD sorry

Paige just sat down she did not need to know what she changed into. She could tell by the new feelings she had. She felt lonely yet she hated and for some reason she felt like she needed to know everything. Of corse there was only one pokemon she could be ........mewtwo........

January 17th, 2005, 11:08 AM
"I feel really wierd. Why are we X Legends? My mom told me once I am a decendant to thye great Hydro but I never knew I would be an X Legend as well. I also would not expect to be a Black Kyogre!"

January 17th, 2005, 12:00 PM
OOC: *cough* three *cough* posts *cough* four* cough* posts *cough*.

"My mother told me once that I had the blood of Ace and that's why she named me Ace plus she wanted me to be strong and do great deads but I never thought I was an X Legend or a Mew for that matter."

paige pelletier
January 17th, 2005, 2:15 PM
"I do not know where I come from so I knew there was a small possiblilty." Paige said. She stared at her mewtwo body it was strange.

January 17th, 2005, 2:27 PM
"i have fingers!i can handle things rougghly with out cutting the in half!"i faint

Electric Hero
January 17th, 2005, 3:59 PM
I fainted after asking Ace how was she. I felt weird when I was unconcious. When I woke up I looked my self in the mirror and saw a blue Zapdos, "whoa! I'm ... an X Legend! WOOO!! so cool!" I said as I jumped in the middle of the cave and saw the others transformed into X Legends too, "guys! you're X legends too! .... so we are... the X legends?" I finally came to sense, "why? and how?" I asked.

January 17th, 2005, 4:56 PM
i wake up."i dont know how but i think we are going to save the world ."

January 18th, 2005, 6:44 PM
Ace nodded slowly. Suddenly a bright light shon and a haunting voice spoke. "Yes. As you know you are the X breed. The world is in trouble again. A hatred is growing between the legends and many of the Pokemn in the world. This battle will be much worse then the one from the old legend. Humans will be involved too. That will mean more deaths and ways to fight. Please you must stop this. Once you do you may return to what you once were." The light faded and Ace hovered in mid air watching after it.

January 18th, 2005, 7:34 PM
i fly out of the cave and head into a forest."come on. we should start traveling and stop the fights."

January 18th, 2005, 7:37 PM
Ace nodds and flies off after him. She spins in the air. "Let's go to the mountains first. I hear there are many lagends there."

January 18th, 2005, 11:15 PM
i start flying to the mountains. i find two pidgey fighting."whats the problem?" the pidgey look at me" we only have the berries but we cant deice who gets the thrid."i smile nd cut the thrid berry in half with slash. i contnue flying to the mountains.

January 19th, 2005, 2:40 PM
Ace dove down then up and circled around in the air. She spotted some Stantler with their horns locked. "What's up?" She asked.

"It's time to decide who the true leader is."

"It will be me." Roared the other. Ace looked at the two. She decided the one with the scar over it's eye was the best choice. She teleported around waiting. As she thought the scared Stantler won. "Yay welll bye now." She flew off. The two Stantler watched her go.

January 19th, 2005, 2:49 PM
i continue flying to the mountains when suddenly there is a terensal down pour of rain. i look around and see that ahead is sunlight . when the rain gos into the sunlight it evaporates imediatly."groudon and kyogre!"i fly forward slowly look around. "i can hardly see in this rain!"

January 19th, 2005, 2:53 PM
"Here I'll help." Called Ace. She glowed blue-gold for a moment and the rain and light vanished. It became normal again. Every time it started up again she stopped it as they flew on.

January 19th, 2005, 3:12 PM
after a few minutes i see a great re beast with spikes on the land and a blue ,winged beast in a lake.

January 19th, 2005, 3:14 PM
Ace watched the battle for a moment then flew down towards the two. "Stop. Why are you fighting?'

January 19th, 2005, 3:18 PM
i stay back and dont know what to do so i just watch ready incase ace gets attacked.

January 19th, 2005, 3:22 PM
When the two continued to fight Ace used her psychic powers to hold them and keep them from fighting. "Stop."

January 19th, 2005, 3:33 PM
i fly beside ace."now why are you fighting?cant we settle this by talking?"

January 19th, 2005, 6:35 PM
"I don't wanna fight that's why I'm restraining them with my powers."

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 6:48 PM
I followed the battle of Kyogre and Groudon. I saw Ace holding them. I flew above of them. "hey you two, are you fighting for territory?" I asked them. Almost always Kyogre and Groudon fight for territory.

January 19th, 2005, 6:53 PM
The two stared at us. "Why are X Legends attacking us?"

"Because you are fighting. Stop please. There's no point."

January 19th, 2005, 7:39 PM
"please. why are you fighting?there no point!"

January 19th, 2005, 7:42 PM
The two Pokemon looked at each other then at us then at each other again. Fially they nodded. "Fine we will leave." Ace released them and they vanished.

January 19th, 2005, 7:48 PM
"well that was relatively easy.. they are powerful pokemon."

Electric Hero
January 19th, 2005, 8:01 PM
"yea, I have heard many stories about the worst battle of Kyogre and Groudon. They almost always fight for territory, water will win, no land will win bla bla bla, always the same thing! haha" I said as I hovered infront of my friends. "so where are we going now?"

January 19th, 2005, 9:08 PM
"I guees we just keep heading to the mountains. There was something odd about those Pokemon though. But it's not very important right now."

January 20th, 2005, 3:25 PM
"I think it is important. Not to be rude Ace, but I need to know if I will be like that Kyogre." I looked at myself and started to cry. "I want to be a Blastoise again, I do not like this. I am so very afarid but if I must I will help so I may one day become a Blastoise again."

January 21st, 2005, 4:45 PM
"What do you mean? I don't wanna fight I wanna stop it. And I wanna..." She stopped and floated over to him. "Don't feel bad. We'll be back to normal when this is over."

January 22nd, 2005, 12:55 PM
I look at her and stop crying. "Thank you, I feel a lot better. I will be the besat Kyogre I can be." I look at what looks to be a target. "I think I will try using a Hydro pump on that target." I try using my hydo pump and I look and my back and realize I do not have my cannons anymore. "How will I use attacks without my cannons?" I begin to cry again.

Electric Hero
January 22nd, 2005, 3:24 PM
"Focus trying to fire the Hydro Pump by your mouth" I told Chris as I hovered besides him.

January 22nd, 2005, 3:24 PM
"You'll have to shoot the water from your mouth. That's how Kyogre attack. It shouldn't be hard. At least you became the same type of Pokemon."

January 22nd, 2005, 11:02 PM
"I will try." I concentrate on my mouth and now water had come out of my spout on my back. "I guess I have just learned Water Spout." I began to smile a little. "I will try again. Just concentrate on your mouth." I kept saying to myself and a huge stream of Water flew out of my muth and after a huge beam of ice came out.

January 22nd, 2005, 11:07 PM
im sorry. i have decided to quit this rp. i am truly sorry.

January 23rd, 2005, 10:51 AM
"Great you just used Ice Beam I think." Said Ace happily spinning round and round in the air. She stopped an looked around. "Come on lets keep moving. You can practice more later." She started moving then floated back. "I can use my psychic powers to make you fly if you'd like."

January 23rd, 2005, 12:13 PM
"Alright lets keep going on. I want to see more around this place." I start to move around and realize I can only move around in the water. "Um guys, how am I going to get around if I can only move in the water? I think someone is going to have to use their powers to lift me up and carry me until we find some water. When we do I will let all of you guys ride on top of me."

January 23rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
"Yeah I can." Said Ace. She closed her eyes and a blue-gold light surrounded him. She opened her yes and said. "Alright lets go." She said happily as she lifted him into the air.

January 23rd, 2005, 7:52 PM
"I like flying. This is really fun and I wish I could fly on my own oh well.Anyway, where to next guys. Now I fell as if I want to right some wrongs and fix the problems ahead of us." Just then a Golem showed up and attacked. "Guys let me handle this." I concentrate and use Hydro Pump on the Golem.

January 25th, 2005, 1:54 PM
Ace stopped and watched Chris attack the Golem. "Great job." She said happily/ Then in the mood for a little fun she created a blue and gold Pokeball and tossed it at the Golem with her psychic powers. Just before it hit it vanished. "Let's go."