PDA

View Full Version : Spitec: Betrayal (Part 2)

Pages : [1] 2

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Five years ago, a company that goes by the name of Spitec stole water from the Sacred Spring, Jusenkyo. They took a group of kids off the streets and used the water on them, experimenting. Some time after this, three of the youth were recaptured by Spitec, and ended up with a couple of problems. Two of them were trapped inside their cursed form, while the other changed constantly. They decided that they would stop Spitec once and for all, and that was where our story ended.

Now, five years later, a new group has been tested on by Spitec, cursed so that every time they were splashed with water, they would change into their cursed form, but whenever splashed with hot water, they turn back to normal. WIll they meet up with the original group, and help take Spitec down? Or will they join Spitec in their plans? Only time will tell....

Name:
Curse: (please, nothing too powerful, all curses can be useful, but they're called curses for a reason. Make sure its a living creature >>)
Looks: (cursed and normal)
Personality: (optional)
History: (see above)
Other: (don't you get the idea by now?)

Shiney
January 9th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Name: Robert
Curse: Girl
Looks: Normally Robert has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and has a large frame, causing him to be a very intimidating person normally. His cursed form is much smaller, and while sacrificing some of his strength, his cursed form is much more agile. It looks like This. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/cursedform.jpg)
Personality: Fiesty, some would call it self centered, but he always tries to look out for others as well, but he holds himself at the top of his priorities. If you ever want him to try and hurt you though, just tease him about his curse.
History: He was one of the original cursed group of kids, though now he's a lot more mature, and the chemicals used to make his curse permanent have worn off.
Other:

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Name: David, but has now adopted the name Diana.
Curse: N/A
Looks:Diana (Age 14) (http://img8.exs.cx/img8/7581/misc1037vz.jpg) She wears what shes wearing in the body shot, not the background shot.
Personality:
History: David was one of the original Spitec experiments. He had the cursed form of a little girl, and eventually became trapped in the body. The chemicals that kept him trapped were supposed to wear out, but tests showed that they'd never go away, leaving him stuck as Diana.
Other:

Flygon trainer
January 9th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Good lord peoples, stop with the cattle prod!!!

Name: Shauni
Curse: Utahraptor
Looks: In her normal form, she looks like the girl in this pic http://www.ntsc-uk.com/reviews/xbo/BeyondGAE/04.jpg However, when her curse is active, she looks like http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/ligans/dinosaurs/dc_card_utahr_big.jpg and becomes 23 feet long, 9 feet high.
Personality: She is by nature a very vilont person, will not tolorate to kill anyone that stands aginst her. this only becomes worse when she turns into a raptor, as she then has means to do it. However, once she gets to know you, she won't be nearly as bloodily-minded.
History: (optional)
Other: When she is in her raptor form, she normally has control over the form unless excited in any way, shape, or form. This could be anything from somebody running away to a strange sound. Once excited, she loses control and must be turned back into her human form in order to regain control, or be shocked with electricity.

Mari
January 9th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Name: Momo
Curse: An annoying, twenty-one year old woman

Looks: Momo has wavy auburn hair that cascades down to her shoulders. Vivid emerald green eyes with specks of yellow always filled with optimism and innocence. Her cheeks are slightly reddish, often mistaken for blushing from embarrassment whilst her pink lips are always graced with an entrancing smile. She has an athletic yet still slender frame, fit for a quick run but not too fragile too resist some beating. She stands about five foot three and has a creamy-like, in color, skin. She is clad in navy denim shorts, a sleeveless white shirt with an undecipherable insignia embedded in it, and a loose cerulean jacket. Her hair is frequently tied in two pigtails using two ribbons.

As for her cursed form;

Her auburn hair would grow slightly longer, now reaching her waist and all innocence will be lost in her eyes. She has little fangs, often showing when grins or usually when she talks. She'll have a more athletic frame and keener senses. She would grow taller and would look much more like a twenty-one year old.

Personality: Always overfilled with optimism and recklessness, she is almost never seen with a frown on her face. She's a little dense, but can surprise many, at times. She is playful and nave, and is always willing to make people happy. She tends to be stubborn and, as said, very bubbly, which is quite annoying to many who befriend her. But, although she has a cheerful and careless exterior, deep inside she has a very sympathetic soul, always troubling herself with others' problems. She easily searches the good of all people and encourages them to be proud of it.

Cursed form;

She would still be reckless and slightly bubbly, but as she transforms to her cursed form she would be loud, very audacious, aggressive, and much more stubborn that she already is. She would be wittier than she was, though, the only fortunate effect. She has a short temper and is frequently annoyed by simple things.

History: She was the third of the original cursed group. Being the one who constantly changed, she had a hard time living normally, but somehow managed to to. The chemicals used to make her change has yet to wear off. And rather than just chaging persona and her looks, it would seem that she has an alter ego.

Other: ~

parallelzero
January 10th, 2005, 04:31 PM
OOC: Okay, i think we can start now, but anyone who wants to join still has the opportunity. ^^;;

IC: "Robert, I'm back!" I called as I walked into the same old house I walked into every single day after school. I had lived in Robert's house ever since the incident 5 years ago, my parents thinking I had gone missing.

I had just picked up school where I left off 5 years ago, and was willing to learn everything I could. I entered the circular shaped kitchen on the left side of the house, and took a can of pop from the fridge.

I then made my way to the living room, where I sat down on the couch, flipping through the television channels, and twiddling with my necklace.

Flygon trainer
January 10th, 2005, 06:14 PM
I opened my eyes, looking around. I remembered a cloth being placed over my nose and mouth, then all was darkness. but it seemed that now I was in a tube of some sort..I thrashed, my tail hitting the glass- wait. Tail? and there was an oxygen mask on me, apparently placed over a large reptilian snout. This... wasn't good. I thrashed again, looking down, and seeing bird like feet with enormous claws. I immediatly knew that i was a dinosaur. A raptor, to be exact. I pressed my feet aginst the side of the tube, testing it, then kicked it as hard as I could, shattering it. Almost immediatly, an alarm sounded as I dropped to the ground, and got ready to run, as several men in lab coats came rushing over. But.. something came over me as they stopped short, realising that they were aginst a dinosaur. One of them grabbed a tranquiliser, but withen moments I was on top of him, literally slicing my toe claws straight through him. It was then I noticed that i was bigger then him. That ment I must be a Utahraptor.

Mari
January 10th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Momo grinned brightly as she let her self in Robert's house. She became used to visiting him and Diana everyday the five years that had passed and still contiues to do so. During that five years, she also gained slight control over her costant transforming, though she still sometimes transforms without her knowing it.

"Hello, Diana-chan!" Momo greeted cheerily, giving her a hug.

At this rate, the normal, rather dim, Momo was close to forgetting that Diana was really boy, but who could blame her?

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 03:54 AM
"Er... Hi, Momo..." I said as I tried to break free. "Can't.... breathe...."
After breaking free, I took my original position on the couch. "You need to stop doing that..." I sighed to her, "I'm going to suffocate one of these days!!!"

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 09:27 AM
I moved away from the bloody corpse of the man that I had attacked, and shredded his tranquliser. I lifted my head, looking around for a moment, and realised the other men had fled. I roared a challenge, then raced down a hallway, looking for a way out, as I felt cramped, I had to be free..

Mari
January 11th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Momo tilted her head, grinning sheepishly. "Hehe. Sorry." She stated apologetically.

She jumped on the couch and, abruptly, transformed to her cursed form. "Honestly, that Momo can get really annoying; even more annoying than me." She groaned, rolling her eyes.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 10:29 AM
I walked into the room, still sleepy eyed from a several day clan match on my online games. "G'mornin." I mumbled sleepily, plopping down on one of the chairs. The chemicals that had made my transformation permanent had worn off a while ago, andfor that I was thankful. One thing I hadn't anticitpated though, was for our cursed forms to grow with us. Diana was a teenager, if only just, and my cursed form was the same age as me! Still, there wasn't anything to be done about it. I had been working out ever since the chemicals had worn off, from a sense of insecurity, and as a result, I wasn't a bodybuilder, but I had slimmed down, and there was a lot of muscle on me now.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 10:54 AM
I didn't even notice as I hopped up several stairs, and saw in front of me a fence, a chain-link. Withen moments, I had my claws into it and was climbing, managing to pass it. I didn't know it at the time, but the fence was supposed to keep me from escaping. I made a sound between a growl and a roar, and bolted for a nearby stained glass window, ready to break it open...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 11:20 AM
I reached into a pocket, and brought out a bottle of caffene pills I had used during the binge, and took just one. It was like a hangover, you needed a little of what caused it for the best recovery. I still didn't say anything else though, as I was still trying to wake up. I turned on the TV, and flipped to the news. I usually tried to keep an ear out in case spitec decided to release the cursed waters early...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Glass fell to the ground as I burst out the window, realising that I was near the city that I had normally lived in. I thought of the people there, and immediatly my mind was swept aside by the raptor, that headed towards the city, leaping on and killing any that were unfortunate enough to get in my sight. Suddenly, I heard a female voice, and I looked over to see a newswoman, with a cameraman near her. I couldn't hear what she was saying exactly, but what I heard was "we are bringing you live to the scene as what seems like a dinosaur terrorizes the local populace-" suddenly, he was inturruped by a shout from the cameraman, as I suddenly charged him, leaping on him and knocking the camera away, though when it landed, it was still on and millions that were attatched to the TV at the moment saw the bloody kill, though the raptor didn't care...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 11:35 AM
I had turned on the television in time to see all this, though my mind didn't process it at the time. I simply sat there, staring at the screen in disbelief. "A dinosaur?" I asked, still in my morning stupor. It didn't make any sense at all, I just hoped the caffene would take effect soon.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Once I was done with the human, I looked up at a helicopter that had came overhead, with the news lady on it. I jumped up, though the helicopter moved out of my jump range just in time. I noticed that there was another camera on top of the copter, though I didn't care as I took off, not caring which direction I was going, just looking for something to kill...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Suddenly, I snapped to alertness. I saw the direction the raptor was moving in, and it was directly towards us! then, several other things clicked into place. "Spitec must be still testing the water after all this time." I said, though I was already running out of the house, with a kettle of hot water in one had...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 12:00 PM
I stopped short when I saw the human. Not for any particular reason other then the fact he looked like he was redy for me. I backed off, looking around, then seeing a tree, lept at it, digging my claws into it. it took a moment to stabilise myself, then I quickly climbed, before leaping to the roof of the building he had come out of. From there, I looked around, looking for a area to ambush without him noticing..

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 12:14 PM
I tracked the raptor's movements until it had gone onto the roof, and rushed over to the tree. It wouldn't keep me safe from it, but if I could slow it down enough when it did attack to splash it with the hot water, then this mess would be over with...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 12:20 PM
I backed off, realising that an attack now would be slowed dangerously. I tilteed my head, hearing the TV inside the building. Even though the human mind would have disreguarded it, the raptor didn't know any better. I turned and hopped down on the other side of the building, finding a window, and looking in, noticing two people. I smiled, and finding a door, managed to manipulate the handle till the door was open, then headed inside...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I saw the raptor go in, and my heart stopped. The others! I rushed right back in the front door, and was thankful that I had spent a month of insomnia wandering the house back when I was young. I rushed through the house, taking every shortcut possible, hoping to intercept the cursed person...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I looked around, and saw the human that I had been after earlier. He was looking away. Without a sound I charged, and lept. if he noticed, it was too late anyway..

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 12:37 PM
It was a total accident, really. I had heard a noise, and whirled around to see what had made it. I was so jumpy though, that I let go of the water as I did so. I hadn't even known that it had been the raptor, but the kettle flew in a spiral, sending hot water everywhere...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Suddenly, a loud thud was heard as my soaked, now human body hit the wall, and i hit the ground cursing, and stunned. I had no memory of when the raptor went insane though, meaning that when I regianed my sences, I looked around, wondering where I was, and how I got here..

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I folded my arms across my chest, and leaned against the wall, feeling exhausted now that the moment had passed. "Mind telling me why you were on a killing spree?" I asked, breathing heavily to recover faster.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 01:01 PM
"killing spree? what do you mean?" I asked, confused. I didn't bother getting to my feet, as my brain questioned what the heck was going on and what could have happened that would make me impact the wall at such a high speed..

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 01:04 PM
"When you were in your cursed form, you went ballistic. I'm not sure how many you got before, but you killed at least one camera man, and probably would have attacked us had I not splashed you." I said, still tired out from the exertion, but I was feeling better now, if my heart would just stop racing...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
"Cursed form? Camera man? what the heck are you talking about?" I demanded, getting to my feet. "last thing i remember is getting out of a test container, then seeing a scientist with a tranquliser" I finished, trying to give out as little info as possible.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"In the form of a dinosaur, some kind of raptor, I believe." I said. She was likely trying to hide the fact, if she remembered waking up, she would remember the form she was in. At least, I hoped so. "You're not the only one, though none of the others have a dinosaur for a cursed form, as far as I know." I added. I didn't have the chance to be the one with the info very often, so I was going to enjoy this while i had the chance.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"Yeah, I remember that much. the dinosaur that I was is called a Utahraptor. But what do you mean by 'others'?" I asked. I was not getting info at a fast enough pace, but it looked to me like i had no other sourse. if only he'd hurry up and tell me everything..

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I sighed for a moment, then said "Spitec, and orginization has stolen cursed water from the springs of Jusenkyo. When splashed with water from the springs, that person is cursed to take on a paticular shape every time they're splashed with cold water. Hot water reverses the effect, but only until next time." I said, then thought for a moment. "The others, are just that. Other test subjects, though we haven't heard of any new ones in almost five years." I said, and getting out a bottle of cold water. It was a lot for her to have to cope with, and I might need to give her proof...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"oookay... I'm thinking somebody should call the psyco ward for you." I said, making a mental note to do so. Either he was trying to freak me out, or he was just crazy. Not that there was much of a diffrence.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 01:43 PM
"I thought you'd be saying something like that." I said, unscrewing the bottle, and pouring just a little bit of the water over me. "Still feel the same way?" I asked, now in a higher pitched, undeniably female voice, with much longer brown hair, and larger eyes looking back at me from the mirror on the wall.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 01:51 PM
I stared at him- or was it her?- for a moment, saying simply unbelievable.. Though after a few moments, I shook myself, and said okay, Im believing you- for the most part. But if you turn into a girl- or a guy- then why do I end up a dinosaur? This was like nothing I had ever delt with, and I was seriously regretting deciding to walk home alone..

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"Well, each spring supposedly has a different curse on it, so I wouldn't be too suprised if one of the curses was a dinosaur." I said. To tell the truth, I was upset as well as relieved. If they were still testing the water, it would mean that they weren't close to releasing it to the public at large. But on the other hand, it also meant that they were ruining people's lives with their tests...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 02:02 PM
okay.. Got any idea why I would remember something one moment, then suddenly blank out while in a raptor form and find myself here? I asked. I was starting to hit my explosive point, and I was considering taking the water if only so I could kill something.. I shifted slightly, waiting for an answer

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 02:08 PM
"I'm not certain, but I do know that the cursed forms can affect our thinking, so that might be the cause." I said. I was partially relived by this, a raptor might come in handy if she helped us, but if she couldn't control herself as one, she'd be as likely to cause as much harm as she would good.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 02:12 PM
hmm I said, thinking quickly. What did I know about raptors? well, I do have a theory. Its probably not that good, but it works for now: I had control right up until I saw the guy with the gun. I think if something panics me, or makes itself resemble prey while I was in my raptor form, I lose control and act exactly like a raptor. Heck, far as I know, I very well could have been a raptor with no human side at all.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 02:29 PM
"I think that could be a problem..." I said looking into the other room where I knew Diana and momo must be. "And here, I thought david had it bad." I muttered, though I was talking to myself, and didn't expect her to hear me.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 02:37 PM
David? Whos that? I asked, having heard his comment. and why would my condition be a problem, just kill me and save yourself the trouble. A short, efficient way to get the job done I said, hoping he would actually go through with it. There was no way to know, but one could hope

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"I don't kill." I said, before changing the subject to "David, well, he's another one of the first tested. His curse was a small, little girl. Unfortunately, a later test made the transformation permanent, and as far as we can tell, he'll spend the rest of his life that way." I said. Truth be told, i enjoyed teasing him about it every oportunity I got, even if I did feel sorry for him.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 02:47 PM
huh Well then, Im not sure who to feel sorry for when puberty kicks in.. at least as a raptor, I think I can be jolted back to reality with a major shock or something. And why wont you kill me? Living sucks, Id go into details but you dont need to know. Youd be merciful by killing me now and getting it over with. I said, glancing around. I wanted to test if I could keep control in my raptor form, but Id have to wait until there was a way to stop me if I couldnt.

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 03:05 PM
"Robert, is something wr-" I said as I peeked around the corner. I had heard some noises earlier, but I had been too lazy to get up and check. I paused as soon as I saw another girl. "Aww... Robby has a girlfriend!" I laughed.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 03:12 PM
"Hush Diana, it's not like that." I said, scowling. "She's the dino from the news, apparently she has some rtouble controlling herself at times as a raptor." I added. I didn't feel up to an argument right now, I just wanted to change back...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 03:14 PM
At this notion, I was immediately outraged, beyond the point of even hearing what anyone else said. why you little insolent I said, taking the container of water from the man and placing a few drops on my hand. Before I had even had time to question what I was doing, I was a raptor, snarling and looking at the girl who had made the comment. I was still in control, but at this point, what I had intentions of doing might as well have been the mind of the raptor..

Mari
January 11th, 2005, 03:21 PM
"So noisy..." Momo grunted as she jumped off her seat. She saw Diana heading towards the room where Robert was and, being nosy, she wanted to see for herself.

"Whoa." Her eyes widened at the sight of a dinosaur inside the room. She watched the raptor carefully. She wasn't really afraid of her, in fact she wanted to see what it will do to Diana.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 03:31 PM
I had slipped backwards, and was edging my way into the kitchen. If I could get some hot water, I may be able to turn the new girl back to normal. However, I didn't mind seeing diana terrified too much, but I didn't think I should tempt fate by leaving her with the raptor...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 03:34 PM
I took a deep breath, and without any tricks or any of such, I charged the girl, preparing to leap up and bring my claws into him with more fury then anything that had ever existed on the planet after the end of the dinosaurs.

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 03:37 PM
*anime sweatdrop* "Heheheh.... Uh, see ya!" I exclaimed as I made a break for the bathroom. It was closer then the kitchen, and hopefully I could lead her far enough in to get her with hot water.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Unfortunatly, he was a bit too slow. Withen moments, I had darted around him, blocking him, snareling, my mind having blanked out again. He had run away. Therefore, he was prey.

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Oookay then, not that way!" I cried in a high pitch before making a break for the kitchen, which was in the opposite direction. WHy did I get stuck in a form with no capabilities for this sort of situation!?

Mari
January 11th, 2005, 03:45 PM
From afar, Momo watched as Diana tried to escape her wrath. She could help Diana by getting hot water, as Robert did, but she was too interested in seeing how a dinosaur acts around its prey.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I got back shortly with a bottle of now hot water, thanks to the speed coffe maker I had bought, just because of the speed it heated water with. The problem would be getting close enough to splash it on the raptor...

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 05:01 PM
I quickly found Robert, and hid behind him, my heart beating quickly. I reached for my gun as I waited. Yeah, I had always carried a gun for some reason. I didn't want to shoot, but I would if needed.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 05:05 PM
After I saw diana cower behind me, I knew that I needed to act fast before the new girl ripped through me to get to her. Once again, I tossed the hot water, splashing everything in the general area...

Mari
January 11th, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Aw, but it was getting to the good part!" Momo, still in her cursed form, whined with a slight chuckle as she watched Robert splash water everywhere. She hopped off the seat she had took when she got interested in the new girl's actions and neared them.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 06:10 PM
By the time all this had occured, I had managed to move my enormous body into another room, dodging the water. My mind was still black though, and my only thought was to eleminate them...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 06:14 PM
I saw this, and quickly shoved Diana into the shower stall. I didn't care if she broke her leg or something, it was better than being killed by the girl. As soon as she was in, I followed, and turned on the hot water. As the steaming water cascaded over us, I was turned back to normal, and said to Diana "There, doesn't matter what happens now, she gets too close, she's changed before she can touch us."

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I saw this, and backed off slightly, suddenly recieving a painful jolt as my foot landed on a frayed wire that I had parially torn through. the shock was enough to jolt my mind back to normal, and i shook my head, backing off, and laying down, trying to make sence of the recent events..

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 06:28 PM
I noticed this, and as soon as she lay down, I cupped my hands, trying to get enough water in them to splash her with. I wasn't sure what she could be thinking, but I was not going to take any chances. I had to be very careful though, I also had to look out for Diana. Since the curse, she had become almost like a little sister to me...

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I had smoked my head off the back of the shower when Robert threw my into th shower, and I sat on the ground in a daze, my mouth wide open. "Gwaaa" I moaned, unaware of what was happening.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 06:52 PM
At her innarticulate 'Gwaaa' I looked down and noticed what had happened to diana. "Great, just great..." I muttered to myself. I was still worried, but if worst came to worst, she wouldn't be aware when it happened. I had caught enough water in my hands by now, all I had to do was splash her...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 07:00 PM
I looked over at the pair, and made a small chirping sound, pretty much a "I'm not going to hurt you" I was actually enjoying my raptor form, though I didn't know why. I looked over into a nearby mirror and looked at the coloration of my mussle. I was a female raptor. better then the alternative.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I sighed, relaxed by the lack of aggression towards us now I looked back at diana, and after turning off the flow of hot water, hefted her up onto my shoulder. "I need to make sure Diana here didn't break anything." I said to the raptor-girl, (I really needed to ask her name) as I stepped out of the shower stall.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I watched him, mentally praying that he wouldn't make any sudden movements.nothing that would make him look like food. it was everything I could do not to blank out when he had hefted the girl over his shoulder...

parallelzero
January 11th, 2005, 08:01 PM
"1+1= 76, mommy..." I mumbled in my daze. It was soon followed with another "Gwaa..."
Geez, youd think i was changing into some strange half animal from those sounds!

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 08:05 PM
"Probably a concussion." I commented, walking slowly, but steadily out of the room. I knew what she had said earlier, and though I wasn't trying to be annoying, I let out enough confidence that should negate any feeling of being prey...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 08:15 PM
I watched him, and finally just moved onto my side and dropped into a doze, trying to get some rest after the events of the day. But I couldn't stop thinking aobut what would happen if somebody else found me. I would be shot....

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 08:52 PM
I stopped momentarily, and turned to face her. "Do you want some hot water? It must be inconveniant to be in that form. I know I never want to spend any longer than neccisary in my cursed form." I said, honestly trying to help.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I shook my head, then suddenly glansed back as i heard a call of somebody through a megaphone "ready men? soon as we see the reptilian, try for a kill shot, keep to as little pain as possible." I knew somebody was going to try coming in to force me out, and I shivered, and gave the boy a pleading look to hide me...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I recognized the look, but I misinterpretted what she wanted, and quickly got a cup of hot water, which I splashed on her. "There," I said, still lifting diana easily. "Now they won't be able to find you."

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I sighed, and said "it's one way to do it, I guess" before moving to the front door. I knew I had to keep calm, and stay away from water at all costs if I was going to stay alive... Though I probably should of just hopped out the window and let myself get shot..

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 09:21 PM
I had set down diana on a couch, and went after the girl. "So, what are you going to do with your life now?" I asked. I hoped that she would help our cause, to stop Spitec from reuining other people's lives as they had our own, but I couldn't force anyone to help us, and even if I could, then I'd be as bad as Spitec. "I'm Robert, by the way, I don't think i ever got your name either."

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"name's Shauni. some call me Jade." I said, finally getting to the door, where a military officer was waiting. After a somewhat heated discussion, I convinced him that there was no dinosaur here, and if it had been here, then I didn't see it. Even after he left I didn't answer Robert's question about what I intended to do with my life...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 09:30 PM
"So, what do you plan to do?" I asked, leaning against the door frame. "Will you carve out your existance elsewhere, however you can with your curse, or would you like to help us, in our belated effort to stop Spitec?"

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"I prefer dying" I said, moving away, trying to wind down. The events withen the last hour were getting to be a bit much, I needed some time to sit and get to know my way around in case of emergency....

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 09:44 PM
"Well, that's as likely to happen as not with us." I said, not put off by this. I had some... 'trouble' with my extednded family in the past, and the thought of someone committing suicide wasn't really that foriegn to me. To be truthful, I was suprised that none of us had when we were cursed. Still, I didn't really think any of us were strong enough to do it...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I turned over my arm, revealing deep scars in my wrist. "have yet to cut the vein. Got a knife?" I asked calmly, my eyes saying I wasn't joking, at all. I wanted to die. there were no jokes, and if I couldn't do it now, I'd do it tonight while they were sleeping. better yet I'd slice myself as a raptor...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 10:23 PM
"nope, and if you want to kill yourself, you could at least help us in the process." I said. My cynicisim towards people who were on the brink had sometimes suprised them to the point where they backed down. I didn't expect it to work in this case, but I actually meant what I said...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 10:28 PM
"And why would I do that? the main thing that i want to do is see my intestines all over the floor, dinosaur or human" I growled, looking around for a sourse of cold water, and finding none to my dissapointment.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 10:32 PM
"Who said it'd be anything brutal? Spitec's guards use state of the art armor piercing slugs in their firearms, it'd be over in less than a second." I said, continuing. I didn't want her to die, but I couldn't convince her to change her mind at this point. If i could get her to agree to help us, that might stall enough time for me...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 10:35 PM
"Raptor claws are big enough to slice a person in two. Besides, I've already been shot before. didn't kill me, unfortunatly. stupid jerk was drunk..." I muttered incoherently, before sitting down on an un-occupied couch. "however, the idea of being able to slaughter and still get killed is appealing. You have my services, on one condition.. make that two."

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"I'm listening." I said, relieved. If I could discourage her form killing herself, all the better. If I could convince her to help us, even if that meant taking herself out in the process, it was better than not having her help at all. The years of planning had made me a harder person...

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 10:42 PM
"1, if i get shot, don't bother saving me if I'm still alive. 2, in the opportunity I go crazy in my raptor form, just deliver an electrical shock to me, instead of changing me back to human. I prefer my raptor form already" I said. It was weird, it was like the raptor was based off my own mind...

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 10:46 PM
"Actually, that'll make things easier." I said, standing up and holding out my hand for her to shake. "You've got yourself a deal. I think it's time you aqquainted yourself with the others though.

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 10:53 PM
I didn't bother shaking his hand, and instead said "I'd rather not. You're the guy I take orders from, that's all i really need to know" I didn't move, I was getting exausted from the warring my raptor form. The energy expended seemed to transfer over to my human form, and while the raptor could run all day, the human couldn't.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 09:43 AM
"Ouch!" I cried. I had rolled off the couch on which Robert had set me on, and I had hit my head of the side of a table on the way down. The blow did snap me back to reality. "What... happened?" I asked as I quickly looked from side to side in a panic.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 09:46 AM
"what happened is.. not much really." I said with a yawn. "I'll probably be swinging by my pad to pick up some stuff tonight. better yet, I'll do it now" I said, moving off to the bathroom to get some cold water. If i was going to get there before the tempature dropped, I needed to move at a considerably high speed, and the raptor could move up to 60 miles per hour....

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:30 AM
"Be careful, please." I said, though I was already heading over to Diana. "Are you all right?" I asked her, a joke already taking form in my mind. "A girl as fragile as you should be more careful, you might have done some serious damage to yourself." I said teasingly.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 10:34 AM
"You forget who has the gun." I stated coldly as I stood up, and slapped Robert across the face. I had learned to deal with his teasing in various ways, usually meaning I'd hurt Robert somehow in exchange, but I'd never go overboard.

I sat back up on the couch, twiddling with my necklace again. I had recieved it as a gift one day in the mail, but it never said from whom, though I always wore it. Dangling from it was a charm that looked like a cross.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 10:36 AM
"... Dino fact for ya: females are about one and a half bigger then the males in the carnivore species." I said, even though it wasn't directed at me. I had a tendency to comment when I shouldn't. This was probably one of those times, but at least soon I'd be out of here, if only temporarily...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"Chances are I'd be able to stun your wrist before you drew it, but let's change the subject." I said, turning around to face the TV, which Diana had turned to a cartoon, some anime sub called tokyo mew mew. "You know that all dubs are terrible, right?" i asked, sitting down on the couch. not form any intrest in the show, but because I had been tired out from all the commotion recently.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Once I got to the bathroom, I let some cold water drip onto my wrist, and withen moments, a raptor moved past Robert and the rest, heading for the door. I knew at this point there wouldn't be anybody around outdoors, so I would have the night to myself. Even though this would be a considerably short trip...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 10:53 AM
"What? I wasn't watching it!" I exclaimed, my face bright red, before jolting my head to the right, where I couldn't see the TV, "It was just on, thats it. just on!"

I quickly got up, and began to scurry to the kitchen. "I'm going to get a... drink!"

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:58 AM
"Suuuure." I said, leaning back and putting my feet up on the table. Frankly, I didn't care about manners, I thought better in this position, and I had a lot of thinking to do if I ever wanted us to have a chance to stop Spitec.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:01 AM
FInally, i got outside, and lifted my head to sniff the night air. Without a sound, I took off, withen about a minute reaching my top speed of 60 miles per hour. It took a bit since I had to stop often to slip down a dark alley or climb over something, but finally i was out of the city, and heading towards the hollow i had been in for longer then I could remember...

I finally came to a stop, breathing hard, at a thicket of thorns that masked an entrance to a small cavern. I lowered my head, and using my scales to be able to ignore the thorns, headed inside.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"So, you like tokyo mew mew?" I asked out to Diana, knowing she could hear me. "Why is it so hard for you to admit it?" I asked, trying to get her angry, just to rile her up. I didn't get much joy out of life recently, and agrivating Diana were among the few I had.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Leave me alone..." I sighed from inside the kitchen. I was cooking fried fish, something I ate often now for some reason. They were usually followed with french fries, but I wasn't in the mood today. "Just because I'm really a guy doesn't give you the right to bug me about things like this."

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:34 AM
i managed to find my extra outfits, and after some more searching, a large backpack, that i had memorised the contents of. I pulled the items out of the cavern, and was about to load them onto my back, when I head a loud shriek, high pitched, female, and young. There was a river nearby, that had a considerably fast current, and it was in the direction the shriek came from. I bolted over, and I saw a young girl, probably only 7 or 8, trapped in the raging waters. Almost immediatly, I would have gone blank and attacked her, but I managed to hang on. This was none of my buisness, or so I told myself. Suddenly, something snapped in me, and before I was aware what was going on, I was in the water, managing to move using my claws aginst the bottom of the river. I nearly toppeled over as the girl was swept into me, but I held steady. Once I was sure I was not moving, I lowered myself slightly to let the current drift her onto my back, as i headed for the opposite shore, which was difficult because I was continuously telling my raptor mind that she wasn't food...

I hauled myself up onto the bank, sopping wet, and i let the girl slide herself off my back, and I could hear two adult human's calls. Knowing that she would be safe, I dove back into the water and struggled to the side of the river I was orrigonally on, and i emerged from the water half-frozen, the chill of the water having gone un-noticed during the panic. I shook myself, and moved back over to the outfits and backpack, carefully placing them on my back, and taking off, aiming to return to the house. I was near collapse in this form, and I knew I'd probably faint then instant I got back to a human form..

The unfortunate part about the trip home was that it had started raining, making me even colder, and it took everything i had to get back to the house, where i collapsed just inside the doorway, the rain coming off my body in a steady stream. I was thankful my backpack was water-proof..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 11:47 AM
I had heard the door open and close, and snice it had been raining, I was prepared. I came in with another bottle of hot water, which I quickly splashed on her. "That storm must have been unpleasant." I said, offering her my hand. "If you want, there's a bathroom upstairs, you could take a hot bath or something to warm up." I offered. Even though the years had hardened me, I was not completely without courtesy.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I managed to get to my feet without help, and i felt through my entire bodt exaustion like nothing else. "I don't think so. Just direct me to any extra bedroom you may have, and don't expect to see me till tomarrow." I said, stumbeling slightly. I was colder then heck, and tired... at least I'd be dry soon...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Down that hall, third door on the left." I said, pointing. Before I added "Do you need any help?" She must have gnoe through a lot, and I really did want to help her...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:55 AM
"nah" I said, grabbing my extra outfits and backpack. The backpack was extremly heavy with me in my weakened condition, but i stumbeled down the hallway, just managing to get into the bedroom, set the clothes and backpack aside, close the door, and was asleep before i even hit the bed...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"It's so obvious you like her, Robert." I said as I came out of the kitchen with three plates of fish. One I passed to Robert, the other I offered to the girl, and the third was for myself. "I think I'll go out after I eat."

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 12:11 PM
The next morning, I woke up in my usual stupor, but I had a bottle of mountain dew in the mini fridge I kept in my room, so it wasn't going to last very long. It seemed just like any other day, I got out of bed, and dressed like normal, and walked out of the room, slowly sipping on the highly caffenated soda...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 12:14 PM
"Hey Robert, there is a Spitec van outside!" I exclaimed to him as I noticed he was awake. "Whoever brought it here must have flown the coup, or are hiding somewhere."
This was too weird. The last time we had a visit from them, I ended up like this.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I had woken up a bit before anyone around, and I couldn't hear anything, possibly because of the heated water coming from the shower that I was currently in. I had locked the door, and since there was a shower curtin as well, I was enjoying myself for now...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I took another sip of mountain dew, not even hearing Diana thanks to my morning stupor as I walked past her, and opened the door to the bathroom (which never seemed to lock right) and walked in, closing the door softly behind me....

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I didn't notice antyhing, as I was in total bliss from the shower. Hot water in large amounts always had this effect on me, it never actually changed. Not that I minded, as it was very rare that I was ever in contact with enough hot water to calm me..

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Without asking Robert, I ventured out to the van, peering in the windows. There didn't seem to be anyone in there, so I opened the back. The sides of the van were decorated with shelves full of different nic-nacs that I didnt have a clue what they did. All but one thing. A tube the bore the same label as the toxin that made me stuck...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 12:26 PM
I looked up at the shower stall, and the shock did more than caffene ever could. Soundlessly, fearing for my life, I slowly reached back towards the doorknob, hoping to escape without incident...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 12:29 PM
I finally decided enough was enough, and turned off the water, extending one hand to pluck a bathrobe from a nearby hanger, and i came out wearing it tightly wrapped around me. I was too soothed by the water to notice anything, but I looked totally diffrent now. The black hairspray and the headband I used to keep it looking short were gone, revealing long, brown hair with reddish-blond highlights. The green lipstick I used had also come off, and I had removed my green contacts, revealing deep, bluish green eyes.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 12:35 PM
I noticed all this, but in that instant, everything snapped. I remembered how she had gone berserk earlier over Diana insulting her, so for something like this... I was outside the bathroom, and had plunged through the open window in the hallway before I knew what had happened...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 12:40 PM
I had not noticed any of this, and after a few minutes of working wiht my hair, contacts, and lipstick, I came out of the bathroom looking exactly like I did when I had first encountered them, and in one of my extera outfits. I moved over to the window, looked down, and saw Robert there. "And just what are you doing in a posion ivy patch?" I asked..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 12:43 PM
I prefered the Ivy to a berserk raptor, and since I figured myself relatively safe here, since the fall hadn't hurt me, I said "Running before you noticed that I was in there... Frankly, I think you look better with brown hair." I said calmly, though prepared to run away when she realised what I had just said...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 12:45 PM
That took a bit to process, and I slowly backed away from the window, sprinkiling a bit of cold water on my hand. as withen a matter of moments a raptor lept out the window, landing next to the ivy without effort...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 12:48 PM
I had already taken off, easily darting through the trees, as I mentally thanked all my freerunning practice, and all the falls i had taken learning the sport. I had an idea, if a slight one. She had only seen my cursed form once, and briefly. In the state of shock she had to be in at the time, she might not recognize it if she saw it again...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Withen moments, I was after him, gaining on him with all the speed of a raptor, when suddenly, my mind went totally blank. he had run away. therefore, he was prey...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 12:55 PM
I was easily keeping my pace, I didn't need to go much faster to reach my goal in time. I jumped up as I ran, bouncing off of a tree to change direction quickly, and dove into a thick patch of leaves with purple on them. I'd break out in one heckof a rash later, but it was better than being eaten...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 12:57 PM
I had to stop short then i saw the purple leaves, and I backed off slightly, knowing that I couldn't bite my way through without ending up dead. I paced for a moment, then decided to take off, though to where I didn't know...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 12:59 PM
As soon as she had left, I began breathing again, relaxing. After a few moments, I rolled out form the leave patch, already starting to itch, and ran back to the house, still in an easy, long strided pace.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 01:04 PM
I had come back to sanity, but I was starved. I hadn't eaten in over 3 days. I moved to a small hollow covered by leaves, and curled up, waiting to see if anything edible would pass withen my vision. If anything did, they wouldn't be getting out alive...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 01:43 PM
I had made good progress, and was in front of the door in no time. What I saw distracted me though, and I went over to the spitec van to notice diana doing somehting inside. "What's up?" I asked, leaning against the van, not suspicious at all.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Oh, nothing!" I cried as I hit my head off the roof of the van, stuffing the vile into my pocket. "I was just, checking the place out!"

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 01:51 PM
"All right." I said, still not suspecting anything, but looking into the van. "You know, we might be able to use this..." I said, an idea popping into my head. I was always thinking about how to sotp Spitec, though at times it was at the very back of my mind...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I managed to catch up, though I no longer could be angry because I was starved. I mentally drove the raptor side of me from considering them as food, and waited to see if they wanted me to do anything at this point..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 02:02 PM
I looked back and noticed Shauni, and said "Welcome back, I take it you don't want to kill us any more?" I wasn't being annoying, I was simply stating things. I stood up, and began walking to the front door "I don't know about you guys, but I need some breakfast..."

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 02:09 PM
I nodded slightly, and moved ahead of him, more trying to hit him with my tail on accident, and getting ahead to I could get back to my human form. cause it would take quite a bit to feed a raptor, and I doubted they had that much....

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 02:12 PM
When her tail hit me, it shoved me down to the ground, but I got back up without qiuckly, and brushed myself off. I didn't comment on her actions, after all, she was a guest. Instead, I held my tongue, and simply followed after her...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 03:05 PM
I had an idea on how to get back at Robert for all the annoying teasing he had done to me in the past 5 years. I was gonna keep him stuck in his girl form with this potion, not permanently, but it would be done. I followed, realizing that breakfast was the perfect opportunity.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 03:07 PM
I had already poured some cold cereal and milk in a bowl by the tim Diana had gotten inside, and was telling Shauni to "Find whatever you like, we've got just about everything." before going upstairs to my mini fridge to get a drink, leaving the cereal on the table. After all, it's not like I expected anything to happen.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 03:17 PM
This was my opportunity to strike! I walked up to the cereal, and took the vile from my pocket, taking the cork of the lid. I held it over the bowl, and began to tilt it, when I felt a blow to the back of my head. The last things I remember seeing were the whole vile dropping into the cereal, and a person with a uniform labelled Spitec!

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I came back soon with my drink, yet another bottle of mountain dew, and noticed diana wasn't around. "Hmm, she must have gone to watch some more TV." I said to myself, quickly sitting down and wolfing up all the cereal in a matter of minutes. "I think the milk's getting borderline." I remarked, it sisn't taste sour yet, but different...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 03:29 PM
I found myself on the van from earlier. It was obvious we hadn't left yet. I needed to get Robert's attention, but how could I do it? It was then I remembered my, and reached for it, shooting a hole through the back of the truck, making an extremely lound noise, before something was shoved into my skin, and I passed out.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 03:32 PM
I heard the shot, and recognized it as Diana's Berretta revolver. I dropped the bowl immidiately, and said to Shauni "Do we EVER get the chance to rest around here?" Before dashing outside at top speed...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 03:39 PM
I wasn't awake, yet I felt the van begin to move. It was barely moving at all, which made me wonder why. You'd think that when you kidnap someone you'd wanna get away from there as soon as possible!

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Unfortunatly, hwen i had whirled around, I had knocked some cold water onto myself, and i dashed out, and seeing the van, prepared to leap on top of it.. didn't seem that high for my raptor body... something felt wrong, even though i could keep up with the van for a bit, it should have tried to high-tail it out of here...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Soon, the reason became apparent, as what looked, and sounded like a rock was smashed through the passenger side window, and I crawled through, protected from the glass shards because of the thick leather I was wearing. Normally, I didn't go for violence, but if they had done anything to harm my friend...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Some sort of device on top of the van suddenly emitted a bright pink light, touching the raptor outside, as one of the men inside used a portable one on Robert and I, but they didn't do any damage, why?

"What's... going on?" I asked as I started to come too, and noticed a Spitec member standing beside me, a gun to my head.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"Let her go, right now, or I WILL kill you." I said, a dark tone in my voice which could leave no doubt in their mind. I had excelled at bluffing, to the point where almost no one, not even machines could tell whether I was lying or not for certain...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 03:57 PM
The man looked at Robert, before lowering his weapon, allowing me to draw mine. I felt woozy though. What exactly had they done to me while I was knocked out? I pointed my weapon at the man, and signaled Robert to follow as I leapt out the truck door. I was in for a bumpy landing!

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 03:58 PM
I followed, but I leapt out of the van easily, rolling to a stop without hurting myself any, thanks to my freerunning practice. "So, anyone mind telling me what just happened?" I asked, with a pointed look at diana, the storm clouds overhead gathering to match my dark mood.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 04:04 PM
I landed on the ground on my feet, but did a somersault as I accidentally leaned over. "How should I know what happened?" I asked, my stomach churning. "All I remember was being stabbed with something, and now I feel sick!"
At that moment I felt a sharp pain on my head and tailbone, but ignored it.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 04:05 PM
"Fine." i said, and as if on cue, a thunderclap companied my word, and rain came pouring down in sheets. "Great, just absolutely..." I said, deteriorating into cursing in several languages...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 04:10 PM
I hadn't noticed anything, I was on top of the man that had the gun. I felt several bullets sink into me, but none of them hit anything vital as I tore him to shreads, with all the weapons on my body. Paws, mouth, and feet. I tore into him, not caring if he was human, as I was totally starved, and he was now food..

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Great, this is just what we needed..." I sighed as I stood up. The pain and sick feelings had disappeared now, though I didn't understand why. "So, shall we head back?"

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 04:23 PM
"All right, fine. I need to change back..." I said, standing up and walking towards the house, dissipearing inside the front door without waiting for the others...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Oh no... he didn't eat the..." I muttered to myself as I ran in after. This couldn't be good, not good at all. The pains on my tailbone and head came back again, but I pushed them aside. I mean after all, if he found out I had did it, id be in more hurt.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Suddenly, without warning, a high-pitched scream broke out through the house. I was in the kitchen, having just poured some hot water over myself... and remaining in my cursed form. "What's going on?!" I yelled, more terrified than I was angry...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 04:31 PM
As soon as I heard the scream, I knew I was doomed. In a pathetic attempt to escape his wrath, I tried tiptoeing past the entrance to the kitchen, hoping he wouldn't notice me. The pain had gotten worse. I figure I had just hurt myself when I fell.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 04:34 PM
"I said... What is going on?" I asked, in a deceptively clam voice, barely above a whisper, holding up diana by the scruff of her neck. Right now, I almost wish i had left her with the people in the van to get mauled by Shauni...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 04:37 PM
"Let me go I didn't mean too!" I cried, not leaving a pause between words. I scrunched my eyes as I felt the pain at a new level, this time, it died down instantly after, and I felt like there were new attatchments to my body, but I couldnt see.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 04:38 PM
"You didn't mean to, meaning you are responsi- wha?" I said, stunned by a sudden interuption. Namely, two black cat ears, and a black cat's tail on Diana...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Wha!? What do you mean wha!?" I shouted at him. My tail was hanging to the ground, and my ears were twitching, but I was too scared and upset to notice them. "Put me down!!!"

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I came in, and laid down nearby, watching this confrontation, licking my claws to clean the blood off them. I was content now, and I wasn't really interested in killing anybody. Actually, I felt rather peaceful..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I didn't say anything, too shocked by the sudden additions. Instead, I walked over in front of a mirror, and set her down, pointing at it. My eyes still wide from shock, and still unnable to make a sound.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 04:47 PM
*anime sweatdrop* "Ha...ha...hahaha!" I said, trying to convince myself that they weren't real. "Very funny Robert! Planting those ears on my head!"
I went to pull them off but it hurt when I tugged on them, and they wouldn't budge. "These... ears aren't fake, are they...?" I said nervously.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 04:50 PM
I still couldn't speak. Instead, I put my hand on her tail, and pinched the tip of it, just to prove they weren't. This was so suprising, that I had completely forgotten about killing Diana...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Ow!" I cried as I jumped with a start from the pinch. I had a tail too!!?? Oh no...
I slowly made my way over to the couch, where I sat down, my eyes still wide open in shock. It was gonna be a long night.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 05:07 PM
I chirped slightly, choosing not to have anything to do with any of this, and I moved to my bedroom, laying down on the floor next to my bed, falling asleep immediatly.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"That's... not a bad idea." I said, still too shocked to really say much, and went up to my bedroom as well, my movements stiff, like I had to force myself through them.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 05:13 PM
I sat alone on the couch for a good while, thinking to myself about the days events, and figuring out how to move properly. My hearing was enhanced by the ears, so I could hear things I never could before.

In the middle of the night, we were unaware that we flashed the exact same colour of the beam from earlier, for 5 seconds...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 05:46 PM
I awoke with a start, though what caused it, I wasn't sure. I hated being woken up, I usually had nice dreams every time I was forcibly awakened. I couldn't remember what it was that I had been dreaming about, but it had something to do with Shauni. I looked in the mirror, and noticed that my hair had changed shade ever so slightly to match that of Shauni's bvefore her hair was sprayed, and my eyes also matched the shade of blue-green I saw when she didn't have her contacts on...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 05:55 PM
10 am! Why did I wake up at 10 am? I ALWAYS get up at 6am! I cried to myself in my head as I had finally gotten up, and looked at the clock. I sat up and stretched before yawning a "Nyaaaaa" though I didn't really notice it. It was still too early.
I walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, and somehow ended up with a raw fish in my mouth as I walked back to the couch.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 05:57 PM
I woke up slowly, and I made an almost musical sound as I got to my feet slowly. I would have raised to two feet, but I was more comfortable on fou- what the? I looked into a nearby mirror, and would have backed up as I saw the crested head of a a Parasaurolpholus. The dream I had during the night was rather peaceful, but it didn't explain this...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 06:01 PM
"Really, diana, I had no idea you liked Sushi." I said, lying down on the couch. i was trying to act calm, but the truth was I was still scared senseless from the change in hair and eye color...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Sushi? Wha? I thought as I looked down at my mouth. There was a raw fish clamped in between my teeth. My face turned a bright red as I spat it onto the ground.
"Ahahaha, how did that get there nya~?" I asked before I turned bright red again. Why did I just saw Nyaa?

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 06:13 PM
"probably because you put it there?" I asked, wondering why she hadn't noticed the change, then again, she did seem to be upset over something. i hadn't even noticed when she said Nya, or clamped her hands over her mouth.

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"But I didn't put it there, nya~! I mean, what happened to you, nya~?" I said my face the brightest red it had ever been. "What the heck is going on, nya~!"
I must have been going crazy or something.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 06:19 PM
"Me? you're the one who's acting, and looking like they're part cat!" i said, sitting up and trying to change the subject. I didn't even want to think about what had happened to me, and when shauni noticed...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I came out, and looked around, and noticed everything was in black, white, and grey. so this dinosaur WAS colorblind. I couldn't really see that well, but I just wanted out of this form..

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"I'm not acting, nya~!" I cried as I swiped at my hair like a cat would, trying to get it out of my eyes. "I can't help it for some reason, nya~!"
I had then picked the fish back up with my mouth.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I hadn't said anything, as I had just seen the new dinosaur enter, and was paralized with fright. I wasn't sure if it was shauni or not, but i couldn't think of any other dinosaurs that lived around here...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 06:40 PM
I noticed the dinosaur, but ignored it. The fish was more important to me right now! I began eating it, my cheeks blushing red in happiness.
"That was good, nya~!" I exclaimed when I had finished. "Wait, did I just eat a fish... RAW, nya~!" I cried. I wanted to puke but I had actually enjoyed it.
"I think I need to see a doctor... nya~."

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 06:50 PM
I looked around, and laied down, though my now 30 foot long body would make this difficult for me. Ugh... I hated this herbivore form, it was slow and dimwitted... But as my initial happiness dissapeared, my body glowed as I was returned to my raptor form..

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"I'll get the hot water, nya~" I sighed as I hopped off the couch, my ears twitching, and tail swaying back and forth. I came out about half a minute later with a cup of water and another fish in my mouth. I took the cup and splashed her with it, then I took the fish in my hand. "Is that better, nya~?" I asked, still trying to refrain from saying "nya" and took another bite of the fish.

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:12 PM
I couldn't resist, I just had to say it "Nya, not really." I didn't know why I suddenly had a lack of self control, but I couldn't keep myself from that joke, even though i knew it wasn't the time to be goading her...

parallelzero
January 12th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"Leave me alone... nya~" I said softly as my ears drooped down, and I turned to the opposite direction of Robert, tears forming in my eyes.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Once I was turned human again, I looked over at Robert, and said "well, had I known that you were that obsessed and desperate...." I didn't complete the sentence, as I really had nothing TO add. I wasn't furious at all, actually I was rather serene..

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"I'm not," I said, sitting up and looking at my reflection, perplexed. "I woke up like this." I explained, hoping against hope she'd believe me, I was really starting to get nervous.

parallelzero
January 13th, 2005, 12:41 PM
"Yeah Robert, I never thought you'd stoop so low, nya~" I said, I had now recovered from my crying fit, and was trying to get Robert in trouble. I yawned a faint "Nyaaa" again. Why was I so tired anyways? It didn't matter, I walked sluggishly into my room and collapsed on the bed, falling right to sleep.

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 12:44 PM
"That little...." I said, clenching my fist tightly. She was making jokes at a time like this? I was thinking of murderous things involving revenge on diana, and I had yet to notice my hair had changed to a jet black.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 06:45 PM
I noticed the change, and kept back, letting my mind wander. I didn't want to be here. I got to my feet, and started heading for the kitchen, ready to get out of this nuthouse. My paitence had snapped finally. if they blocked me, I would kill them.

Mari
January 13th, 2005, 11:40 PM
With an irate groan, Momo made her way to the Robert's house. She knocked on the door, arms crossed and grunted again.

Wouldn't Robert be surprised to see a five year old girl, with bunny ears and a cat tail knocking on his door? And more, the five year old constantly changes into a twenty one year old. All her features alter continuously, save for the bunny ears and the cat tail. She didnt even know where or what her normal form was!

She sighed inwardly as she knocked once more.

She shouldn't have run off and followed Diana and Robert while Diana was captured by spitec. First off, she got Diana's curse, both the little girl and the cat, adding with her normal curse. And then, because of her stubbornness she was injected with another strange chemical that gave her twenty one year old curse a weird reaction, causing her to receive the wittle bunny ears.

Oh, it was all too much! Cat, Rabbit, Human. But then the human part was divided into two age groups, five years old and twenty one. She was oh-so-lucky!

"Robert! Open the stupid door!" The voice of the twenty one year old yelled showing much irritation.

OOC: I know, I know; bizarre and a tad too extreme. Blame being hyper + ennui~
^^; Gomen.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 01:49 PM
"Momo!" I said smiling as I opened the door. Right now, nothing would have suprised me, though I had to wonder if momo coul;d recognize me with my changing color...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 02:55 PM
"What's going on ~nya?" I mumbled as I walked up to the front door, pawing at my hair to get it out of my face again. "You ruined my cat nap ~nya." I took a whiff of the air, not even looking outside. "It's going to rain soon ~nya"

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 03:10 PM
"Oh hush." I said, tossing something back into the house that caught the light. It was a tigly crumpled, but perfectly shaped ball of tin foil...

I turned back to face momo, and stepped out of the doorway. "Come on in, we've got a lot to catch up on."

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 03:13 PM
I came back, in my raptor form, and almost immediatly, my eyes were on the foil ball. Moving, catching the light. My mind blanked, as I caught the scent of the humans, and the last thing I could see was charging straight for Robert with a shrill cry...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"Nya!!" I cried as I chased the shiny object back into the house. When I found it's landing point, I got onto my knees, and began hitting it around with my hand. I just couldn't resist. It was so shiny, and it looked fun!

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 03:18 PM
When Shauni charged again, this time I had been prepared. though whether it would work or not, I didn't know. I brought out of my pocket a large mouse, with a small packet tied to it. Hoping the predators instinct would run true, I quickly tossed in at her, hoping she'd snap both it, and the powerful tranquilizer as she rushed towards us...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Thankfully, I was too busy with the foil ball to notice the mouse. I would have been in for some extreme consequences if I had attacked that! I was so obsessed with hitting the ball around, I didn't even notice what was going on around me.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 03:26 PM
WIthen moments, I had jumped, though at the mouse, and snapped it up in my jaws, swallowing it whole. I didn't feel any diffrent yet, since it hadn't even gotten into my system, and when i hit the ground, I growled, preparing to strike again.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 03:30 PM
I waited, having paid a lot for the tranquilizer. It wasn't as efective as the neuro toxin tranquilizer, but it would have her out, if not down within moments. "Calm down." I said, though mostly for theatrical effect. if this didn't work, we'd all be dead...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 03:40 PM
It was taking a bit longer for it to affect me because of my size and temper, and even though I was starting to feel it, I was inches in front of Robert, shifting so that we were eye-to-eye. Suddenly, I gave a loud screeching sound, that would be magnified for him since he was so close.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 03:42 PM
I stood my ground, not even flinching. I knew about the predator instincts, and I would only be considered prey if I ran. Of course, I would have ran anyway, the reason I hadn't moves being that I was paralized with fear...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Guess who ~nya!" I cried as I jumped onto the dino's back with great ease, and covered her eyes. I found that I was very agile now, as agile as a cat, basically. I knew I had to buy time for the tranqs to completely set in.

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"Yes we do." Momo, in her twenty one year old form, stated in an 'as a matter of factly' tone.

As she headed inside, she watched as Diana ran after a shiny object then played with it afterwards, and as Robert dealt with a raptor.

"Okaaay." She muttered, confused at the whole change of curse. "I'll just get some hot water while you two love birds fight over there."

She made her way towards the kitchen and heated up some water, and, once it was done, she poured it on herself. Within moments, she transformed back to her normal form. Bunny ears and cat tail present, but she stopped constantly changing her age.

"At least I know how to stop aging." She sighed as she walked back to where the others was; only to see Diana riding the dino and Robert standing still in front of the dino.

"What's going on~?" Momo asked, her tone high pitched and sugary sweet.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 05:11 PM
I felt her on my back, and I immediatly thrashed, though finally, I fell to the ground, as the tranquliser fully set in, and I fainted. I had yet to return to reality though, though a final human thought was that they'd be better off putting me in a zoo...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 05:17 PM
"Someone... get her... off of me...~nya..." I said from underneath the dino, the only things visible being my arms twitching from underneath. I never thought she'd fall on me, and it hurt!

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 05:38 PM
"Here ya goOO!" I said, tugging on her arms, and eventually falling over backwards as she popped out from under the dinosaur. "Well, at least that's over with." I said, looking over to the sleeping Shauni.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 05:42 PM
"Nyaaa..." I moaned in a daze after I was pulled out. Everything had gone blurry, and I couldn't think straight. My ears and tail kept twitching from the blow as well. Would anything snap me out of it?

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 05:47 PM
"Diana?" I asked, snapping my fingers a few times, trying to get her attention. Eventually, I reached into my pocket, and pulled out another of the mice, though this one I quickly took the tranquilizer pack off of, and held it in front of diana's face by the tail...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 05:55 PM
There was food in front of me, I could smell it. Subconciously, my flew up and bit onto it, the only thing hanging out of my mouse being its tail. I suddenly snapped to it with a start. Something was... wriggling in my mouth.
"Nya!" I tried to cry, but it came out as a muffled noise, thanks to my mouth being full.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I quickly let go of the mouse in fears that my hand would be next, but I was relieved. "Hey, it worked!" I said, smiling. I had actually tried using it to gross her out, but I wasn't going to admit that now...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 06:02 PM
A loud cruch was heard as I bit down on the mouse, killing it, then swallowed it. I didn't mean to do that though!!! I didn't taste too bad though. "Uhhh...~nya..." I said, embarrased as I got up and backed away from Robert. I wanted to be sick, but my cat side prohibited that.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 06:04 PM
I was starting to come around again, though I was still all raptor, but i felt extremly drowsy, and it was a massive effort to get to my feet. He could probably put a collar and leash on me and I wouldn't notice. I nearly fell to the ground again, but my tail allowed me to stay balenced.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 06:15 PM
"I wonder..." I said, reaching into my pocket as I noticed Shauni coming to. I pulled out a leash from my pocket, and a collar along with it. I had bought it mainly to taunt Diana, but it was genuine naugahide, if she decided to attack it, it'd at least resist her claws long enough to get splashed with hot water. I quickly ran over, and slipped the collar around her neck, trying to fasten it before she attacked...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 06:23 PM
I saw him, and I felt the collar around my neck, and I wasn't alert enough to be able to attack him. I made a curious chirp, and shied away slightly, trying to get away from the man. To the raptor, he had no name. I was afraid, though I didn't know why...

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Momo gasped as she saw Diana devoured the mouse. She ran over to her and placed her hand on her forehead, feeling if she had a fever.

"Diana-chan~! Since when did you start eating poor little mousies?" Momo cried, obviously oblivious to the fact she was half cat for the time being.

It wasn't hard to believe seeing that Momo was unaware the she was one fourth bunny and one fourth cat, just like Diana, only her age changes in two different way when she gets sprayed with cold water.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 06:30 PM
"What the heck happened to you anyways, nya~? " I asked Momo, trying to ignore her question. I hadn't acted like a cat yesterday, but why today? What had changed? "What? The mouse didn't taste too bad, nya~"

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 06:42 PM
"What happened to me?" Momo inquired as she pointed at herself. She the grinned sheepishly as she started explaining to Diana.

"You see, when you were captured by the spitec guys I followed you. But then I got caught too, and they got mad at me for intefering. And so they gave me a punishment." She was grinning widely and seemed as though she wasn't bothered at all at what happened to her.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Okay then ~nya" I said as I started to explain my situation, "I'm stuck like this, nya~! I'm stuck as a cat girl, who behaves like a cat, ~nya."
My ears drooped down as I said this, and I went into the kitchen, coming out with another raw fish in my mouth.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 07:43 PM
I quickly hooked up the collar to the naugahide leash, and tied it to the wall. It was genuine Naugahide as well, so I felt pretty safe. "now, how about some hot water so I won't panic every time I hear something behind me?" I suggested, not even noticing when my hair and eye color reverted to normal.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 07:46 PM
"Sure, and then you can go out and buy some more fish, nya!" I laughed as I heard his comment. "We're running low, and I can't go out looking like this, nya~!"
Maybe being half cat wouldn't be so bad, but if he got catnip involved, then I'd be in trouble.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 07:51 PM
I shook my head slightly, though it was all raptor. the raptor part had understood the signal, and could easily use it to act human for now. I tugged on the leash slightly, uncomfortable with it's presence, but quickly getting used to it. I waited, for I had quickly figured out I was not going to be able to get off the leash..

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 07:59 PM
"Still, I think I'll keep some on me, in csae you lose control." I said, assuming that Shauni was in charge. I went into the kitchen, and immidiately started the coffee maker on a fresh bottle of hot water. I'd be back in there in a matter of seconds...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 08:06 PM
The raptor didn't bother to try chewing through the rope, instead it slipped a claw into the knot, and undid it in only a moment, and was out the door withen moments. The burst of speed ensured I was out of there withen moments, and I didn't intend to return..

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:16 PM
I came in, and as soon as I saw that she was gone, I muttered a curse in Latin, and turned to Diana. "Ah well, she'll probably be back soon enough." I said, and tossed a small package at her, a box, which was made to burst open as soon as the tape was off...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 08:21 PM
"Eh, what's this?" I asked as I went to pull the tape off. Upon removal, the box exploded sending some sort of herb everywhere. I took a whiff, and suddenly felt extremely happy inside, before I lost my balance and fell to the ground, my cheeks red with delite.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:25 PM
"Now with you occupied, I might be able to think." I said, looking at Diana as I sat down on the couch, my hair becoming black again to match my mood, a strand falling in front of my eye. "Why does it keep doing that?!" I yelled, exaspterated at the color changes.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 08:32 PM
I was a good ways away when suddenly, I felt something grab my collar, and i recognised the people as zookeepers. "A dinosaur? Weird, but think of the money it will bring in!" as they enjected a sedative into me, and the last thing I remembered was falling unconcous.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 08:36 PM
"What... is this stuff...Nya~" I mumbled as I attempted to stand, but ended up flying backwards into the side of the fireplace, hitting the back of my head. "I can't... even think straight, nya~!"

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:37 PM
"Catnip, I just wanted to see if there was enough cat DNA in you to be affected. i guess so." I said, still sitting down, though my hair turned to a firey red as I barely stopped myself from laughing.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 08:41 PM
I woke up not too much later, and I noticed I was in an enclosure, surrounded by fence. My first instinct was to attempt to climb over them, when I was shocked off, and hit the ground hard. I was about to regain my human side, when I noticed a pile of fresh meat near the gate, and without even thinking, I moved over to it, tearing off a large chunk and gulping it down without chewing.

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 08:41 PM
"This... isn't funny... ~nya..." I mumbled as I studdered to my room, falling every so often, and collapsed on my bed. I hoped the effects would wear off before I woke up, if I could ever get to sleep that is.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:44 PM
I had followed her in, only by the time I got to her door, I was in gales of laughter. I couldn't even tell her to check her pillow, i just collapsed laughing in the doorway, knowing that her pillow was stuffed full of catnip...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 08:49 PM
"Trick me once... shame on you, nya..." I mumbled, as I knew Robert was there. "Trick me twice... I don't think so." With that I whipped the pillow at Robert, and replaced it, before falling asleep.

I awoke in the evening, about 7 pm, and I wasn't feeling very good.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I had left, and gone downstairs to watch TV, knowing that there was still plenty of catnip left in the comforter and matress. I had turned to the news, seeing if there were any reports of Spitec recently...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 08:56 PM
A loud thud was heard throughout the house as I fell over the railing to the stairwell. Amazingly, I had landed on my feet, unharmed, but I still felt drugged as I wandered into the living room. "Get this stuff... out of here... ~nya..."

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 08:58 PM
The media was there like flies to a carcess, and the main one that was there had the same lady as the first time I had been noticed. "We are at the local zoo at this hour where a LIVE, and I do mean LIVE dinosaur has been placed in an enclosure. Current attempts to keep the animal have not gone over so well, zoo manager Peter will explain." I noticed the camera turn to another man, obviously the guy named Peter.

"Dinosaurs are creatures from several million years ago. To think that we could keep one in the modern age was foolish. We'll have to kill it if it will not allow us to take care of it."

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 09:01 PM
"I'll vaccum later." I said, intending to do no such thing. I was watching the news report, nd was already loading my magnum. "Looks like we've got a rescue mission to take care of." I said to Diana. I recognized the zoo, I had been there tons when I was little...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 09:05 PM
the camera was already trained into the enclosure, where i was attacking the fences. Thing was, after i got up from being shocked, I moved to a differnt one, and repeated the process.

"She's going to kill herself if she keeps that up!" a voice said, but suddenly, after being shocked, I got back up, and attacked the exact same fence peice. I was in desperation, the raptor hated being captive...

parallelzero
January 14th, 2005, 09:12 PM
"Good luck... getting me there like this ~nya!" I cried as I attempted to walk again, but fell. "Good luck indeed, nya."

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Coming out from the bathroom after a bath, Momo dashed to the living room and greeted Diana, who was currently on the ground and Robert.

"Is there something wrong, Diana-cha~an?" Momo asked worriedly as she lent her hands to help her up.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"Catnip." I said to momo, hefting up diana over my shoulder without a second thought, and heading for the door. "Could you lend us a hand at a rescue mission?" I asked, we might be able to use her help...

Mari
January 14th, 2005, 09:32 PM
"Eh? Catnip?" She inquired, puzzled. She just shrugged, telling herself that it was none of her business, then nodded at Robert's favour. "I'd be glad to." She stated happily as she followed Robert to the door.

parallelzero
January 15th, 2005, 06:12 AM
"~Nyaaaa...." I moaned as Robert picked me up, my tail flying around everywhere. What was he thinking? He couldn't take me into public looking like this! Though I was in too much of a daze to tell him.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 10:15 AM
"Come on, you'll recover as we get there." I said to Diana, walking out of the house. To tell the truth, I wasn't sure how we were going to do this, but there was no way that I was going to let them hurt Shauni, no way...

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 10:19 AM
I was still attacking the same peice of the fence, feeling only a little less then 10,000 volts run through me. I had found a weak point in the fence, and now I had to get through it. I should have gotten my human side back by now, but no.. something was wrong. I looked back, and saw a man with a gun. the gun had a scope on it. I bolted, and felt a fiery pain as a bullet sunk into my shoulder...

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 10:30 AM
I had decided to leave Diana at the gate, it was better that she didn't get involved in this...

I was inside the zoo, wearing sunglasses, and with my changing hair color, recognition wouldn't be a problem. At the moment, it was a silvery blond. I was already drawing my magnum from inside my coat as the man shot Shauni. It was time for a hostage situation...

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 10:38 AM
The man sent several other shots, and one hit my leg, sending me to the ground with a yelp. Unfortunatly, going 60 miles an hour, and resulting slide ended up with me aginst the electrical fence until I managed to pull myself away...

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Suddenly, another gunshot rang out, and the man fell to his knees, a magnum slug having just gone through his foot. I had knocked out a child, around 13 or so with the but of my pistol, and was now holding the gun to his head. "All right people," I said, speaking in a loud voice. "You will shut down the electric fence, and release the raptor, or I will begin to indiscriminantly fire upon civillians." I said, making my point by shooting the man again, this time in the arm that was reaching for his rifle.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 11:11 AM
After a few moments, the electricity in the fence shut down, but I couldn't get to my feet except after a bit of struggling. I was limping badly, and every step I was near collapse. I- no, the raptor- knew that soon it would bleed to death...

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I suddenly realized what happened, and that there's no way I'd be able to get rachel away and to an emergency room, even if I did splash her with hot water. I began praying to whatever greater forces there may be for aid, but before I could even finish, a scream broke out, and seeral people looked up to see a news helicopter rapidly descending, right above us. I dove down, crawling away as the helicopter crash-landed, only barely missing the people running out of it's path,and I fired several shots, a few flesh wounds for the story, but most were misses to distract people. In the chaos, I had crawled over to rachel, and got out a bottle of hot water. "I've got a plan, don't worry..." I said.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 11:36 AM
I didn't hear him, and it didn't matter. Without thinking, my good leg was on his back, and i had lowered my head, grabbing the bottle from him and tossing it away. This hurt me even further, but I didn't care. I shifted my one ton weight into him, preparing to drive my foot claw into him. aleady the claw had sliced him a few times, but once his spine was slashed..

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 11:45 AM
When she knocked away the bottle and began lashing at my back, I stiffened from the pain, but reached to my neck. Shortly after the first dosage of chemicals had worn off, I took up the habit of carrying around a capsule of water that stayed warm form my body heat on a small silver chain, and I still wore it, though It was out of habit by now. I quickly tore it off, making a small opening in it where it was attachted to the chain, and slammed it in between my palm and the foot of her wounded leg...

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 12:09 PM
When I was turned human again, I fell to the ground next to Robert after feeling a fiery pain around my leg and shoulders. I was bleeding heavily now, thanks to my smaller size and weight, and I already felt dazed... I was close to fainting, but I didn't notice...

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"come on." I said, picking her up with some difficulty, the slashes on my back bleeding, htough my hair had become red again, and no one seemed to recognize me now that the sunglasses and coat were gone. I slowly made my way to where a few ambulances were already on site taking the crash victims and those who had been shot. "My little sister..." I breathed, feigning being short of breath. "She got shot by that lunatic, and I got cut up by the utharaptor." I said, hoping this would work...

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 12:47 PM
they didn't say much, but one of them took me from Robert's hands and placed me on one of the medical beds inside the ambulence. One of the people working through this operation said to robert "we have a second bed. Would you rather ride with her, or be on a seperate vehicle? Either way, if you can, hop in yourself so we can get the rest of the victems."