PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] News Discussion Thread [use the threads in forum for new things]

Pages : [1] 2

Forever
March 10th, 2012, 10:07 PM
As we all know, CocoCoro is leaking soon with possibly news about the games that we didn't know. This thread is basically to cover everything we hear from CoroCoro, Pokemon Smash, or any other external source - such as the actual Pokemon site. Just remember to post the source with your news.

Your "news" can also include new screenshots of the games or any leaked information in general (where people can discuss what you think they'll mean etc). We'd rather this be a basic news discussion thread such as when/where you think new information will leak and so on than anything specific.

However, if it's announced that Pokemon musicals are completely removed, or that you can now surf in Castelia (anything discussion worthy basically), then they need their own threads. If you're unsure, ask us!

So yeah, from now on just use the announcement reaction thread as it says... a place to react to the announcement of B2/W2. XDhttp://www.pokecommunity.com/images/eventimages/eastereggs/08.png

Enjoy discussing. :)

P0kelegend
March 10th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I hope Coro Coro leaks Monday at the latest. This time of the month is always so painful just waiting for it to leak, and it always feels much more painful knowing that we'll actually be getting our first news on B2/W2 haha!

Cello
March 11th, 2012, 12:37 AM
I'm super pumped! I've been mashing F5 on various Pokemon news sites all day long hoping for the scans.
I caught Pokemon Smash at the last second, but it looks like it was another flop, hahaha.

Bring on the corocoro scans!
Hopefully there'll be a few when I wake up.

Hikamaru
March 11th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Looking forward to the leaks that CoroCoro will be revealing soon...

Maybe they might reveal new features and other changes?

Azure
March 11th, 2012, 02:42 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing these scans, hopefully we will get at least one image of B2W2.

solaris knight
March 11th, 2012, 04:08 AM
I would say "I'm hoping for something mindblowing", but our minds have been blown already with the whole two new games thing instead of one, plus the two forms.

I guess some renovations to a major city would be nice to see, or some battle facilities (I want another use for Anville Town except trading items >.>).

P0kelegend
March 12th, 2012, 02:34 AM
http://images.serebii.net/corocoro3122big.jpg

Official box art! I love the black cover!

Kaori
March 12th, 2012, 02:39 AM
I hope we get more than that. Box art looks nice though. I'm so glad they didn't switch it around this time (where White Kyurem would actually be in Black 2). :B

Forever
March 12th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Oh OMG, I love Black Kyurem's box art. Sooo amazing. :3 Yeaaah, Black 2 is definitely looking better this time around. XD

Also, we need MORE than just that. D<

Black 2's box art is seriously the most amazing box art I've ever seen. ;___;

Azure
March 12th, 2012, 03:02 AM
Wow! I love the boxarts so far, just want to see some screenshots now.

G.U.Y.
March 12th, 2012, 03:09 AM
If you look at the second page which is barely shown (and there are no other pictures of it) you see a small part of a screenshot. Hopefully there will be many more than that! (http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/20120312-192634.jpg)

P0kelegend
March 12th, 2012, 03:14 AM
It confirms that this is DEFINITELY a sequel with a BRAND NEW story according to Serebii.. so to everyone who says otherwise, this is solid proof.

junior403
March 12th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Getting pumped up about these releases. Can't wait to see screenshots.

Daydream
March 12th, 2012, 03:33 AM
If Serebii are right and there is a new story. asdfghjkl; It makes me more excited than I have been.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
March 12th, 2012, 03:39 AM
It does appear to be sequel ^_^, I'm glad it wasn't otherwise.
I love Black 2 box art...much better than BW. Also the box art pratically scremes that Kyurem will be part Electric (Black) and part Fire (White).

rocky505
March 12th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Guy who uploaded the scans says there are no more bw2 scans. Serebii says the pg100 is most likely meloetta(pg99 is bw2 pg101 is keldeo)

HyperXhydra
March 12th, 2012, 05:13 AM
The boxes art is full of awesomeness!!!

TeamRocketKid
March 12th, 2012, 06:03 AM
If you look at the second page which is barely shown (and there are no other pictures of it) you see a small part of a screenshot. Hopefully there will be many more than that!

Could be another game cause don't Japan books and magazines go the other then here in the states? Unless its just manga and I'm wrong.

Hikamaru
March 12th, 2012, 06:10 AM
I love the new boxart, it's awesome.

And the Keldeo scan is something we wanted too.

TeamRocketKid
March 12th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Black 2 art looks awesome :)

HyperXhydra
March 12th, 2012, 06:33 AM
We could get a trailer very soon.

Forever
March 12th, 2012, 07:40 AM
That's what people said earlier on in the thread, deoxys. :x By the way for everyone, if you wanna discuss the Keldeo distribution, do it in the thread for it. This one is fine for box art, though!

Talking of which, I wonder what children will be more likely to buy based on box art, Black 2 imo, since White 2 doesn't really look appealing at all. :(

Mew~
March 12th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I don't think I can judge the White 2 box art right now, that scan picture isn't the best quality at the bottom. If anything though, White Kyurem's pose looks much more awesome and scary, with it's hand is out like that.

Azure
March 12th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Talking of which, I wonder what children will be more likely to buy based on box art, Black 2 imo, since White 2 doesn't really look appealing at all. :(

That's what I thought, if it was judging on the box arts I'd say most people would go for Black 2, it looks much neater and generally better. There's just something about the White 2 that doesn't look right, they could have done a better job tbh.

bwburke94
March 12th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Since I can't read Japanese, this is just another "Serebii confirmed" to me right now. I'd need a screenshot that shows the player character just to make sure.

TeamRocketKid
March 12th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Since I can't read Japanese, this is just another "Serebii confirmed" to me right now. I'd need a screenshot that shows the player character just to make sure.

From what I heard only the box art was in the magazine. Nothing else.

Bluerang1
March 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Box Art looks amazing! Definitely getting Black 2 now.

SolarAbusoru
March 12th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I definately prefer black 2's boxart over white 2's, but I'll be getting white 2 anyway just so I get matching games cause I have white.
And I wonder what those weird glowing tubes are for, are they how kyurem absorbs DNA?

Kleinchen
March 12th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Wow the box art for Black 2 is fantastic! I have White already so I was thinking of getting Black 2 just for diversity but the box art has me totally sold!

Azure
March 12th, 2012, 12:33 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/428078_131710200289240_100003507819799_126986_625940187_n.jpg

Gotta say though, I do still like what they have done with both boxes here. ~ The White 2 looks better than it did in the scan.

Riansky
March 12th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I'm in love with white2 one. I really love what they did with White Kyurem!

Cello
March 12th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Those are some squishy looking cases! :P

All sarcasm aside, they did really good with the box art. I wish they'd stop teasing us though and give us some screenshots/story information to work with. I get the feeling there wont be much more information in this CoroCoro if any.

Azure
March 12th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Those are some squishy looking cases! :P

All sarcasm aside, they did really good with the box art. I wish they'd stop teasing us though and give us some screenshots/story information to work with. I get the feeling there wont be much more information in this CoroCoro if any.

Apparently the uploaded stated that there is no more information on B2W2 in Coro Coro, it is becoming frustrating considering how we've known about these games for over two weeks now and we have no clue what they are about, we must be getting something soon.

wombateiro
March 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Dark side of the force is strong with Black Kyurem and its blue lighting.

franko94
March 12th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Im curious as to how they will do a totally new story. It could be interesting

Hikamaru
March 12th, 2012, 02:51 PM
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/428078_131710200289240_100003507819799_126986_625940187_n.jpg

Gotta say though, I do still like what they have done with both boxes here. ~ The White 2 looks better than it did in the scan.

I love the new boxart, they really made it 10x more awesome this time 'round.

Black 2's boxart looks epic.

Masterge77
March 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM
The April issue of CoroCoro magazine has begun to leak. The scans include the boxart for Pokémon Black and White 2, featuring Kyurem's newly revealed formes, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. The magazine also promises that these two games will be an all-new adventure.
I'm pretty sure that CoroCoro said that about Platinum back in 2008, and it just ended up being the same game as Diamond and Pearl, just with added features, still, if it actually IS a new adventure and not just copied and pasted from B/W, then I would like to see some screenshots showing proof of it, as only box art is rather vague...

The leaks for this months CoroCoro have begun, and with it a juicy piece of information that answers what many have been hoping for…

別の色だと思ったか!?
今度は「2」だ!前作とはまったく違う衝撃ストーリーと新機能がキミを待ってるぜ!

“You thought it was just a different colour?
This time it is ’2′, an utterly different story full of impact and new features are waiting for you!”

An all new story. An all new game. Defying Pokémon history for all the right reasons.
...Or maybe not, we will have to see if CoroCoro is telling the truth or is lying so we will all just get the same game as B/W just with extra features...

Guy who uploaded the scans says there are no more bw2 scans. Serebii says the pg100 is most likely meloetta(pg99 is bw2 pg101 is keldeo)

I think the guy who said that is just trolling us so we can waste spend another 30 days speculating on what the games look like, and really, I was VERY hyped to see some screens of the game this month

rocky505
March 12th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I think the guy who said that is just trolling us so we can waste spend another 30 days speculating on what the games look like, and really, I was VERY hyped to see some screens of the game this month
He's not trolling. I'm sure there are others who would've uploaded more scans anyway.

G.U.Y.
March 12th, 2012, 03:38 PM
He's not trolling. I'm sure there are others who would've uploaded more scans anyway.

In a few days people like Serebii will be getting their own copies, so it doesn't really matter what that guy does.

TeamRocketKid
March 12th, 2012, 03:55 PM
In a few days people like Serebii will be getting their own copies, so it doesn't really matter what that guy does.

This

I'm kinda shocked that there is so little info. I mean as soon as BW and HG/SS were shown we had pics like a few days after. With these games coming out faster I just don't know,..,.

Forever
March 12th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Apparently the uploaded stated that there is no more information on B2W2 in Coro Coro, it is becoming frustrating considering how we've known about these games for over two weeks now and we have no clue what they are about, we must be getting something soon.

Not really, consider that when B/W was first announced in the first two weeks all we really had were the mascot, same for now.

Perhaps they don't wanna tease us with info and just let us enjoy the games. ;x

PlatinumDude
March 12th, 2012, 04:47 PM

The box art is incredible! I like White 2's box art better (because I'm somewhat biased toward anything Reshiram-related), but Black 2's is cool too.

March 12th, 2012, 05:00 PM
As Masterge said, they said the same thing for E and Pt...so these might just be third versions...
Though the fact that they refered to the 2 in the scan makes me think that they are sequels.

P0kelegend
March 12th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I was hoping we'd get at the very least, one screenshot :( Now we'll have to wait ANOTHER month. I hope Pokemon Smash or the official website reveal screenshots of the games before hand.

Keyaki
March 12th, 2012, 06:55 PM
As much as I love Kyurem's white form better, I'll get Black 2~

I love the boxart, but I don't want pictures...I WANT THE GAME!!!

MarioManH
March 12th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I would love to see some light shed on who the main trainers(Male & Female) are. I hope something will be up when I wake up tomorrow

Devin Parker
March 12th, 2012, 08:01 PM
looks pretty sick! i like the black one for sure, and whenever an update comes out, ill make a youtube video about it lol check it out if u want, this ones about the box art, shows pictures of it, and i enhanced the color so it looks REALLY good, tell me what u think if u want, heres a link to it :p -link removed-

potent445
March 12th, 2012, 09:51 PM
The box art is amazing, especially white 2. Iv always liked Zekroms better but this time around ill probably get white just because the box art is good.

HyperXhydra
March 13th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Dammit, we have to wait another month for the screenshots!

Azure
March 13th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Dammit, we have to wait another month for the screenshots!

Not necessarily, there are other news sources that could deliver some media, i.e Pokémon Smash.

HyperXhydra
March 13th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Not necessarily, there are other news sources that could deliver some media, i.e Pokémon Smash.
Pokemon smash will probably talk about the new box arts only...

Cello
March 13th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Next weeks Pokemon Smash has to do with mostly the movie and Nobunaga's Ambition since it just released.

I bet we'll get more information this month, but perhaps on the main B2/W2 Japan site or a later Pokemon Smash.

HyperXhydra
March 13th, 2012, 07:18 AM
The missing page is about the movie and the moves of Keldeo...

Mr Cat Dog
March 13th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I love how people are comparing the quality of the games based on their respective box art. Don't judge a book by its cover...?

Forever
March 13th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Well B/W had pretty awesome cover art, and these games have better cover art, so I'm sure... yeah. I feel at this point, knowing nothing else... we can totally judge on cover art. XD

Cello
March 13th, 2012, 07:42 AM
The missing page is about the movie and the moves of Keldeo...

Yeah. :(
That was really disappointing! Everybody was thinking we were going to get a mess of information seeing as the release date for Japan is very close. I guess they're just being really secretive about the game's information. That or they're trying to make sure it doesn't steal the spotlight from Nobunaga, despite nobody really caring for Nobunaga's Ambition after B2/W2 was announced.

Oh well... There are about two other japanese magazines that have released information on new Pokemon games in the past. They're very unlikely to though, as they usual release information after CoroCoro. I know one of theme is Famitsu, but I can't remember the other one.

For the time being all we have is the main sites and Pokemon Smash. I think once the hype dies down on Nobunaga's Ambition since it's days away from it's release, PokeSmash will start talking about B2/W2 non-stop.

rocky505
March 13th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Guys the game cases are red and blue(Nothing to do with RS remakes). Black 2 has a red case and White 2 is a blue case.

Azure
March 13th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Just a little update picture, nothing major no in-game images but a clearer view of Kyurem Black and White.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/419193_132417700218490_100003507819799_129848_1460724544_n.jpg

Found this on GCPM11's Facebook page.

Bluerang1
March 13th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Black Kyurem is now really looking better compared to the Sugimori art where White Kyurem trumphs.

Cello
March 13th, 2012, 04:33 PM
According to translators, the versions with tubes are called "Overdrive mode."

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=8244
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173613

Also, translation of the first page leaked for those of you hell-bent on believing these aren't sequels:
http://pokejungle.net/2012/03/12/first-corocoro-leak/

There is also one more scan that's going to be uploaded soon. There's no info as to what is on this last page, but they're slowly being leaked over 2ch.
I'm going to stay on the cautiously optimistic side.

P0kelegend
March 13th, 2012, 06:47 PM
I thought the last page was the info on the movie? So there is still another page after that?

The official website will update on the 15th with the Coro Coro information like it always does Im sure. I am hoping that the official website will somehow reveal extra stuff to us but I doubt it. Probably just the box art like Coro Coro. I think it's pretty obvious they didn't want it to outshine Pokemon + Nobunaga's ambition since it's release is only a few days away.

Hikamaru
March 13th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Just a little update picture, nothing major no in-game images but a clearer view of Kyurem Black and White.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/419193_132417700218490_100003507819799_129848_1460724544_n.jpg

Found this on GCPM11's Facebook page.

What, giancarloparimango11 found those images?

I watch his videos on YouTube.

Images are looking great, love them!

Azure
March 14th, 2012, 04:08 AM
別の色だと思ったか!?

This time it is ’2′, an utterly different story full of impact and new features are waiting for you!”

An all new story.

~ I know it's been seen already but these games just got a lot more interesting! Although it doesn't say new region so it could still be based in Unova.

Cello
March 14th, 2012, 07:06 AM
別の色だと思ったか!?

An all new story.

~ I know it's been seen already but these games just got a lot more interesting! Although it doesn't say new region so it could still be based in Unova.

I know, i'm pretty pumped that they have finally established what the two stands for to put those naysayers to rest, though you know there's one stubborn person out there who's afraid of change that will still deny that these are sequels, hahaha.

I wish they would have at least gave us a small hint to work with on what the region is going to be though.

Kaori
March 15th, 2012, 02:29 AM
http://serebii.net/black2white2/blackbox.jpg http://serebii.net/black2white2/whitebox.jpg

Clearer images of the cover art makes Kaori excited!

Honestly the cover art for Black 2 is just way better, who doesn't love that shade of blue! I've had enough of the box art though, can we at least see the back? :B

Azure
March 15th, 2012, 04:43 AM
http://serebii.net/black2white2/blackbox.jpg http://serebii.net/black2white2/whitebox.jpg

Honestly the cover art for Black 2 is just way better, who doesn't love that shade of blue! I've had enough of the box art though, can we at least see the back? :B

To me the Black is still better looking but I like the White box art more than I did, these both look great!

Forever
March 15th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Oh hey I just noticed they have different positions than their actual art.

...they look 10x more awesome, and Black 2's box still looks amazing. Want. ;__;

Agreed with Kaori though, back gogogo.

Also just posting Black 2's in full proper size so I can stare at it whenever I want.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/common/images/cover_B2.png

AND: Why do those electrical cables appear now? In the original images (aka the home site: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/?a001=msign & original: http://pokebeach.com/news/0212/pokemon-black-white-2.gif) they never appeared with the blue/red cables, now they suddenly do. Was the original just a beta thing or what?

Cello
March 15th, 2012, 06:29 AM

I agree completely, the Black 2 art is just flat-out amazing. The black background with blue lightning just works really well.
Though I do like the White 2 case, just not as much as Black 2! :D

Oh hey I just noticed they have different positions than their actual art.

...they look 10x more awesome, and Black 2's box still looks amazing. Want. ;__;

Agreed with Kaori though, back gogogo.

Also just posting Black 2's in full proper size so I can stare at it whenever I want.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/common/images/cover_B2.png

AND: Why do those electrical cables appear now? In the original images (aka the home site: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/?a001=msign & original: http://pokebeach.com/news/0212/pokemon-black-white-2.gif) they never appeared with the blue/red cables, now they suddenly do. Was the original just a beta thing or what?

Oh cool, they updated the sites with them!
I mentioned the reason behind the cables in one of my posts above. Apparently according to translators the version with cables are called "Overdrive mode Black/White Kyurem."
I imagine it's what happens when you make them angry. You won't like them when their angry.

Forever
March 15th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Oh yeah I remember skimming over that, but what I'm wondering is, why are the cable versions the only ones up NOW - and why did they have the other ones at first which are now MYSTERIOUSLY GONE?

Cello
March 15th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Oh yeah I remember skimming over that, but what I'm wondering is, why are the cable versions the only ones up NOW - and why did they have the other ones at first which are now MYSTERIOUSLY GONE?

Ah I see, sorry for misunderstanding, I just woke up and I've yet to sip on some coffee. :<

Their website is evolving!... Nah, but it is a bit curious that they changed the Black/White Kyurem on the site.... Perhaps it means we're nearing some information being released on the official website?

Seriously, GAMEFREAK, we need something. You can't just reveal a new game to us and leave us hanging for a month and a half. :P

I wish Serebii would go ahead and get his issue of CoroCoro so they can finish translating the pages and put up a clearer version of the Overdrive mode page, though I doubt there's any more info to be uncovered on those pages.

rocky505
March 15th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Anyone notice they no longer have blue/red boxes

Joshawott
March 15th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Pokémon Black 2 Version has the best box art in the series, in my opinion. :D

Azure
March 15th, 2012, 08:06 AM
The Box Arts of these games actually surpass the original Black & White, these are much more fierce and creative I personally want both now ;_;

Mew~
March 15th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Wow, I actually think White 2's box art is far more superior. I'll admit the colours look great in Black 2, but I absolutely love the pose White Kyurem is doing in the box art.

Riansky
March 15th, 2012, 08:54 AM
I love the new boxes. Black 2 is really amazing and so is White 2.

Oh and about "overdrive mode" I don't really think they are called like that. I just think they look like that when they use theirs signature move or something.

Cello
March 15th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Actually I've been wondering why Serebii hasn't reported on the "Overdrive mode" yet, and according to Joe:

That's just how they are, similar to how Reshiram & Zekrom's tails light up. The scans make no mention of an overdrive mode and I am annoyed at that site for spreading this

I sure hope that'll be part of the sprite animations.

FFS, I hate websites like that, and I should have known better than to get all hyped up and believe their information.
Not only did they post false information, but other major websites actually believed them and started spreading the news, making it all the more believable to the fans.

So yeah, "Overdrive mode" is nothing more than part of their animation much like how Reshiram and Zekrom's tail light up.

Bluerang1
March 15th, 2012, 02:03 PM
One more thing about Black 2's box cover. Blue is my favourite color, all winter long I've been rocking black and blue, a hat and scarf if that color. My black phone has a blue case. Black 2 fits me perfectly <3

Azure
March 15th, 2012, 02:44 PM
After looking at it closely and in-depth detail I really like the White 2 Box Art, I guess I was a little too quick to judge.

http://pokebeach.com/news/0312/pokemon-white-2.png

Logiedan
March 15th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I hope people aren't judging the games based on the cover.. because it should have the same story from each other, but a different one from B/W, right? But I understand if people say which art or design of the B/W Kyurem looks better. I'm most likely getting White 2 because I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom.

antixx
March 16th, 2012, 08:22 AM
White Kyurem's pose and the White 2 logo are really awesome, I just can't stand the background.

Just noticed the cases for the games are red and blue in the new scans.

Azure
March 16th, 2012, 08:34 AM
I'm also eager to find out what the English Box Art's looks like, I think we'll see them more near Autumn.

rocky505
March 16th, 2012, 12:52 PM
White Kyurem's pose and the White 2 logo are really awesome, I just can't stand the background.

Just noticed the cases for the games are red and blue in the new scans. The cases are the normal Blackish gray color. Those red/blue cases were just outlines surrounding the box art.

P0kelegend
March 23rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
Toshinobu MATSUMIYA, one of the Pokemon game planners in Gamefreak tweeted this:

"As for Pokemon Black 2 White 2, my understanding is many info will be revealed around 15 April. Hoping it will meet your high expectation."

Just like we all expected anyway. Coro Coro will be released April 14, apparently one day earlier than it usually is. Then we have Pokemon Smash on the 15th.

Cello
March 23rd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Oh that's cool GameFreak, it's only around 20+ days away, minus a couple days since info will be leaked sooner.

Man, that's just not cool that we have to wait that long. x]
Pokemon Smash will likely just echo the corocoro news, but they might have a video of any screenshots shown in CoroCor.

Joshawott
March 23rd, 2012, 02:52 PM
Here's hoping for more news revealed on Pokémon Smash. I love getting to hear those announcements on Saturday. :D

wombateiro
March 23rd, 2012, 03:25 PM
Man, that's just not cool that we have to wait that long. x]

Not cool? It's still better than having B2/W2 released in Japan in traditional Autumn. If that would be Autumn as usual, we would know NOTHING about those games at this time.

Cello
March 23rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
Not cool? It's still better than having B2/W2 released in Japan in traditional Autumn. If that would be Autumn as usual, we would know NOTHING about those games at this time.

I wasn't talking about the release date of the game, rather I meant the fact that GameFreak announced B2/W2 only to leave us hanging with no real information/screenshots until two/three months later. :P

I'm fine with the release dates, thrilled even because it's much sooner than previous releases.

Azure
March 23rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Wow I really would have thought after knowing about these games for a month now we would have seen some footage, we've got Pokémon Smash but there's no indication that anything major will be revealed. It will most likely be next months CoroCoro and even then that's almost two months of waiting, ah well! It better be shocking... I've got high expectations for these games right now.

Khrysta
March 23rd, 2012, 04:21 PM
Wow I really would have thought after knowing about these games for a month now we would have seen some footage, we've got Pokémon Smash but there's no indication that anything major will be revealed. It will most likely be next months CoroCoro and even then that's almost two months of waiting, ah well! It better be shocking... I've got high expectations for these games right now.

Oh god don't say Shocking XD We'll get another Mewtwo Wifi Event!

IF ANYTHING is shown about the games in next Pokemon Smash, I wanna say it'll be more about the Kyurems of course, and MAYBE a little sneaky peaky at the game's Protagonists~

I mean the game is released in 3 months, 2 Months when April Coro Coro comes out, meaning that there should be some decent info coming in if not in April, then in May, this includes screenies of gameplay, Hints towards story, as well as info on what's the deal with Plasma (If they are the continuing baddies) /Kyurem. Seriously hoping for some Protagonist action.

Hikamaru
March 23rd, 2012, 05:15 PM
Oh god don't say Shocking XD We'll get another Mewtwo Wifi Event!

IF ANYTHING is shown about the games in next Pokemon Smash, I wanna say it'll be more about the Kyurems of course, and MAYBE a little sneaky peaky at the game's Protagonists~

I mean the game is released in 3 months, 2 Months when April Coro Coro comes out, meaning that there should be some decent info coming in if not in April, then in May, this includes screenies of gameplay, Hints towards story, as well as info on what's the deal with Plasma (If they are the continuing baddies) /Kyurem. Seriously hoping for some Protagonist action.

I can't wait to see the protagonists, maybe that's what Pokemon Smash! might reveal next or maybe the storyline.

Bluerang1
March 23rd, 2012, 05:51 PM
Overdrive modes are official now. Kinda gimmicky though

Shinkirō
March 23rd, 2012, 07:40 PM
3 more weeks is quite some time to wait for substantial info. :x

GAMEFREAK Y U NO TELL US STUFF EARLY

P0kelegend
March 23rd, 2012, 09:53 PM
3 weeks isnt really that long, but it seems SO far away because of the fact I'm just so eager for more news on the game.

March 24th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Hopefully what Pokemon smash is going to reveal next time is going to be B2W2 related...
"During the preview for next week's Pokémon Smash episode, it was revealed that in the episode, there is to be an announcement. The contents of this announcement are not currently known but the wording states that this announcement is something completely new and obviously Pokémon related. We'll provide details as and when they come so keep checking back as we'll post whenever the information is announced" (Source Serebii)
That gives me the hope that it'll be some actual information on the games...if they even focus on the games that...

Cello
March 24th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Watch next weekend come along and we get to hear all about POKETU MONSUTA TRETTA.
Judging by the background shown for the announcement of the announcement, I doubt it'll be anything B2/W2 related. :(

Khrysta
March 24th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Watch next weekend come along and we get to hear all about POKETU MONSUTA TRETTA.
Judging by the background shown for the announcement of the announcement, I doubt it'll be anything B2/W2 related. :(

We still have nothing on Adventure Camp as well XD

Azure
March 24th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Well if the first information is released in April via Coro Coro and there's two months until the games are released, there mustn't be all that much to cover... either that or they're going to chuck out a tonne of information between April and June.

Joshawott
March 24th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I guess all this anticipation is sort of a good thing. I remind you that these games are coming out in a mere three months in Japan, and about seven elsewhere. We'll have less time to wait, so I hope they won't reveal too much too fast. I'm thinking we'll get something before April.

Once I see some gameplay or pictures, I'm done. I played through White while having very little knowledge about the game and it made the experience so much more enjoyable.

March 24th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Hopefully we will we see a rush of info in these next two months...for a sequel the really aren't putting much out there...I wonder if they're hiding something...

Khrysta
March 24th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Well lack of information, can be interpreted in many ways.

First, they are with holding info to build tension. Double Edged sword as fans start fantasizing wildly and when info is finally released they will either be impressed, passive, or depressed with the info.

Second, there isn't much to tell, which is worse case scenario for us. Not much to tell would mean that we are getting rehashed with an "Updated" story. I believe Platinum was pawned off as a "new story" when it was featured. Still this is worse case scenario and least likely within the minds of most fans.

Finally, Calm before the storm. Most hopeful scenario as of right now. I'm thinking we'll get two major game announcments. First in April on one or two of the key components of the games, and the second in May. Between them, four/five Pokemon Smash episodes to place extra filler of smaller features and release information.

As it is right now we have two major chances for any slight of information. April 14/15th and Next Saturday.

P0kelegend
March 24th, 2012, 09:59 PM
I doubt the Pokemon Smash announcement has anything to do with B2/W2. If it did, I'm sure they probably would have just said next week they'll have B2/W2 information instead of hiding it.

Bluerang1
March 25th, 2012, 09:16 AM
How about they don't tell us much and we find most out by playing the games?

Cello
March 25th, 2012, 09:29 AM
I imagine that's what they're trying to accomplish by holding off showing any information about the game until it's near release, but at the same time what difference does it make? It's up to the player whether or not they want to spoil game information, and it's not like coverage sites like Serebii wont be posting an abundance of information prior to it's release once Coronis or whomever gets their press copy a.k.a the ROM leak. :P

I agree that I don't want to know too much of the game so I can discover it while playing it for myself, but i'd at least like to get a basic plot summary and a couple of screenshots.

Joshawott
March 25th, 2012, 09:54 AM
How about they don't tell us much and we find most out by playing the games?

I wish that was the case, but sadly...

Dream on.

March 25th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Well lack of information, can be interpreted in many ways.

First, they are with holding info to build tension. Double Edged sword as fans start fantasizing wildly and when info is finally released they will either be impressed, passive, or depressed with the info.

Second, there isn't much to tell, which is worse case scenario for us. Not much to tell would mean that we are getting rehashed with an "Updated" story. I believe Platinum was pawned off as a "new story" when it was featured. Still this is worse case scenario and least likely within the minds of most fans.

Finally, Calm before the storm. Most hopeful scenario as of right now. I'm thinking we'll get two major game announcments. First in April on one or two of the key components of the games, and the second in May. Between them, four/five Pokemon Smash episodes to place extra filler of smaller features and release information.

As it is right now we have two major chances for any slight of information. April 14/15th and Next Saturday.
I fear that it might be the second...and B2W2 just end up being alternate versions of BW only with Kyurem's formes in it...
And yes Platinum was announced as a new story and I beleive Emerald was too...
I need some solid news to prove that it's a sequel...the doubt is annoying me...
Right Corocoro should have something...hopefully some backstory on the formes or some new characters.

coolysouthkid
March 25th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I wish that was the case, but sadly...

Dream on.

Plus its up to the fans to look at the info or not

Joshawott
March 25th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Plus its up to the fans to look at the info or not

Easier said than done. Even using something like YouTube, you're bound to run into spoilers at some point. It'd be easiest not to use the Internet, but...

... Who am I kidding? That won't happen. :laugh:

Azure
March 25th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Imagine if it was an April fools joke

Seriously though I really can't put my finger on what these games could be about, first they said a whole new adventure but going by what people are saying they also said that about Platinum and look how that turned out, not to mention the fact that they are leaving all the information until last minute which could mean there is not much to cover or just building suspense for a huge announcement... idk but I want to know something and soon.

coolysouthkid
March 25th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Easier said than done. Even using something like YouTube, you're bound to run into spoilers at some point. It'd be easiest not to use the Internet, but...

... Who am I kidding? That won't happen. :laugh:

I found it very easy to avoid spoilers for BW. Even on YT. It had spoilers in the title. Or if it has BW info in the title you just don't look. Someone would have to be a real idiot to get spoiled tbh.

Azure
March 25th, 2012, 04:42 PM
At the end of Pokémon Smash this was revealed:

http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/New-Project-Announcement.jpg

So it's a new project announcement, it's probably already been discussed but nonetheless it looks and sounds interesting and I'm eager to find out what this is.

dylkimaloc
March 25th, 2012, 04:52 PM

Not to sound rude but what does that mean?

coolysouthkid
March 25th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Not to sound rude but what does that mean?

It is most likely Tretta.

Joshawott
March 25th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I found it very easy to avoid spoilers for BW. Even on YT. It had spoilers in the title. Or if it has BW info in the title you just don't look. Someone would have to be a real idiot to get spoiled tbh.

So what, you're calling me an idiot? Ideas of what spoilers are vary from person to person. For me, something like seeing gameplay of a new city is a spoiler.

P0kelegend
March 26th, 2012, 02:58 AM
I wonder what the announcement is.. hm. Definitely seems something anime/movie related rather than any type of game news. I don't think it's that Tretta thing, because didn't they JUST trademark that? The Smash episode that will air with the announcement would have been taped weeks ago, before Pokemon Tretta was trademarked.

Also, Gamefreak Pokemon game planner 'Matsumiya-san' tweeted this about Hoenn being in B2W2:
"As one of Pokemon fans, I feel that it's meaningless to go Housen region in B2W2, even exclude words "Ruby Sapphire" in B2W2 title."

Guess that kills the Hoenn rumors.

Khrysta
March 26th, 2012, 02:46 PM

So it's a new project announcement, it's probably already been discussed but nonetheless it looks and sounds interesting and I'm eager to find out what this is.

My last post was deleted =C

Basically, I said its possibly movie related. All the Pokemon featured in the Background were in Movies (pointed out by Pokejungle). I also added they were the Center Characters of the movies (Except MAYBE Keldeo). So its most likely a Movie/Event related to a Movie.

It may not be anything to do with the Games at all though.

Azure
March 26th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Maybe, I doubt it's anything B2W2 related considering there is no link in the title or logo etc but I would like to see something related to an event Pokémon as you said Keldeo.

Joshawott
March 26th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I'm starting to think these games are an April Fool's joke. :O

In all seriousness, we'll definitely get some information on the games before the midway point of April. Patience is a virtue.

March 26th, 2012, 03:39 PM
^ Are you talking about B2W2 or Tetra?
Maybe the news will be about Genesect, considering most of them are event pokemon and it is the only one that has yet to be released, maybe it'll have a special event in B2W2 like Arceus in HgSs.
Maybe they'll surprise us with some B2W2 news like they did last time.

Kaori
March 26th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Okay guys it's nice and all to see the movie image, but let's keep the News Discussion for the games B/W2. Also Tretta has nothing to do with this either.

Let's get back on topic.

Azure
March 26th, 2012, 03:43 PM
^ Are you talking about B2W2 or Tetra?
Maybe the news will be about Genesect, considering most of them are event pokemon and it is the only one that has yet to be released, maybe it'll have a special event in B2W2 like Arceus in HgSs.
Maybe they'll surprise us with some B2W2 news like they did last time.

I think he's talking about B2W2.

I thought it could be Genesect but then I realised that they have only just revealed Keldeo & Meloetta who are in the upcoming 15th movie and unless genesect is secretly in that one then I doubt we'll see him till the 16th movie which will probably be late 2012 or early 2013.

wombateiro
March 27th, 2012, 07:15 AM
I think B2/W2 might be truly sequels because of mascots' colors exchange, that could mean N's Zekrom/Reshiram from original B/W will be involved in Kyurem's form change and that new form will be caught by player.

So maybe that's why they delay with showing screens because we would recognize new protagonists at first sight and they don't want to let it happen so early.

Twiggy
March 27th, 2012, 07:17 AM
I think B2/W2 might be truly sequels because of mascots exchange, that could mean N's Zekrom/Reshiram will be involved in Kyurem's form change and that new form will be caught by player.

So maybe that's why they delay with showing screens because we would recognize new protagonists at first sight and they don't want to let it happen so early.

I think this theory actually makes sense when you think about it. Hmm... If everything is completely new, giving out information too early, in too much of a volume can just spoil a game.

March 27th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I think B2/W2 might be truly sequels because of mascots' colors exchange, that could mean N's Zekrom/Reshiram from original B/W will be involved in Kyurem's form change and that new form will be caught by player.

Since this is a different storyline from BW I guess that introducing new characters would spoil that the storyline is different...but it won't be that big of a spoiler that it'll take two weeks plus to delay info...hopefully it was simply Nobunaga getting in the way and from now on we'll get some solid info...
Maybe the show will introduce the new character instead of Pokemon Tetra (crosses fingers)

Keyaki
March 27th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Didn't they say that B2/W2 were gonna have completely new stories?

Cello
March 27th, 2012, 01:30 PM
According to the translated scans from the most recent CoroCoro they are, but at the same time people are still unsure as this is somewhat similar to how they advertised previous titles such as Emerald and Platinum in the past.

I still think they're sequels, but we don't have much information to work with at the moment. We'll find out soon enough, though! :D

Keyaki
March 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM
According to the translated scans from the most recent CoroCoro they are, but at the same time people are still unsure as this is somewhat similar to how they advertised previous titles such as Emerald and Platinum in the past.

If that's the case then it would just be like Black and White except with Black Kyurem/White Kyurem being the Dragon N wants instead of Reshiram/Zekrom.

Either than or N still wants Reshiram/Zekrom but Kyurem steps in somehow~

Bluerang1
March 27th, 2012, 02:02 PM
The whole Black and White Kyurem thing it's just them trying to be different from Platinum with Giratina's one alternate forme and earn more moola. Admittedly though, news has been really slow.

What do you think they'll tell us next?

March 28th, 2012, 08:42 PM
別の色だと思ったか!?

An all new story.

Reposting because people seem to have missed this.

Okay so it looks like it'll be new, or at least newer than platinum.

new features

/new features/

utterly different stories

/UTTERLY DIFFERENT STORIES/

also it's not a new color.

yellow, crystal, emerald, and platinum were all new colors.

This is 2

also: have this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HCEHi7HI9sk

P0kelegend
March 28th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Someone tweeted Masuda asking if this game will have two regions and if the pokemon available will be different this time. He tweeted back saying that the games will give a different feeling.

I know its not really news, but thought Id post it for the sake of it.

April 15th seems so far away still.

Azure
March 29th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Apparently there is a big announcement on this weeks Pokémon Smash, this was posted by Giancarloparimango:

"I will be streaming TV Tokyo on Saturday and leaving it on for you guys to watch. I might not be there to commentate, but please make sure to attend so that you don't miss out on the big announcement!"

First I've heard but if he has sources I'll go with it.

Oryx
March 29th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Aww I found his commenting funny during the announcement itself. I probably won't watch this stream though because it lags and is impossible to understand and I only got the news cause that dude was there and said what the TV show was actually saying lol.

Cello
March 29th, 2012, 08:24 AM
If he's referring to that image that was shown at during last weeks Pokemon Smash, I doubt it'll be anything B2/W2 related. :|
If there's another thing indicating something's going to be revealed I may tune in though.

According to the summary it's just a bunch of Anime/Movie stuff, looking over the 15 years of Pokemon Movies/Anime.
ポケモン!きみにきめた! / アニメ「ポケモン」15周年記念スペシャル、松本梨香さんが登場! / 15年間の映画情報 / 懐かしいポケモンたちがお祝いに!

Pokémon! I Choose You! / A Special Celebrating the 15th Anniversary of the 'Pokémon' anime, with an Appearance from Rica Matsumoto! / A Feature of 15 Years Worth of Movies / The Dearly Missed Pokémon Join the Celebration!

Since that image featured art that wasn't Sugimori's I believe it'll just all be anime related.
You never know, though. They may surprise us with something B2/W2, or maybe even say that they might jump into some B2/W2 information in the next episode.

P0kelegend
March 29th, 2012, 09:53 PM
It looks like we'll be getting B2/W2 news sooner than we expected!!

The official website says Pokemon Smash will bring the latest news about B2/W2 on their April 8th episode. It says "In addition, the latest news Lots of "Pokemon Black 2 White 2"!" http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/smash/

So I assume we'll see a preview on this weeks episode of Smash.

Even MORE news:

Black Kyurem/White Kyurem are BOTH Dragon/Ice.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007KWRBR6/ref%3Dnosim/bestgate-22
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007KWR1H6/ref%3Dnosim/bestgate-22

Forever
March 29th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Wait I'm confused @ bottom two links, where do they explain dragon/ice? Either way, very disappointing. But yay for more info soon!

P0kelegend
March 29th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Wait I'm confused @ bottom two links, where do they explain dragon/ice? Either way, very disappointing. But yay for more info soon!

Click on the picture and it becomes larger, and says Dragon/Ice.

Forever
March 29th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Ooh right. I dunno what to think of that though, considering that part is specifically in English on a Japanese version of Amazon. They could just be making guesses? :x Don't mind me, just trying to shield my typing disappointment with skepticism. :)

P0kelegend
March 30th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Theres some even more news now, Japanese magazine Famitsu is hinting at a new Pokemon being revealed in its magazine next week. Of course, it could just be a new forme. But could whatever Pokemon Famitsu plans to reveal, be revealed on Pokemon Smash on Sunday? Could it be the announcement they are hyping up that seems to be anime/movie related?

I know that after Keldeo, there were 5 other Pokemon to be revealed for the movie which was revealed at some Pokemon convention which showed 5 unknown Poke Balls relating to the movie. We got the two Kyurem formes and Meloetta, thats three. I guess the 4th could be Meloetta's other forme, but what would the last be?

HyperXhydra
March 30th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Amazon Japan has posted imaghes of covers of two cases coming to Japan featuring Black Kyurem & White Kyurem. These cases confirm that the types retain Kyurem's Dragon/Ice type despite the massive changes. It also confirms the height and weight. Black Kyurem stands at 3.3m and 325kg while White Kyurem stands at 3.6m and 325kg. We'll bring more as it comes
Incidentally, Famitsu is hinting about a new Pokémon being revealed next week. Japan often states new forms to be new Pokémon so this could be the reveal in Smash tomorrow
Edit @ 09:57: Pokémon Smash has also announced it will be revealing a lot of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 information during its episode due to air on April 8th

Finally! can't wait for 8th April!

Joshawott
March 30th, 2012, 02:51 AM
I don't think it's ever taken this long for them to reveal information about a new game! Just show me one image and I'll be satisfied. :laugh:

Azure
March 30th, 2012, 03:17 AM
That's good news can't wait for this weeks Pokemon Smash to see the preview! so if the both Kyurem formes are Dragon/Ice, what is the need for the Red & Blue logo's? Still could represent the Electric & Fire but now we know that isn't their typing.

P0kelegend
March 30th, 2012, 04:03 AM
Im thinking we'll actually get footage of the game, possibly the trailer, on the April 8th Smash episode. How far apart are trailers from release dates usually? It'll be about 2 months until its released by the time April 8th comes, so it seems fitting to release a trailer 2 months before.

wombateiro
March 30th, 2012, 06:37 AM
They're dragon/ice, I predicted it correctly. I guess next news could be about their abilities which I'd say will boost their electric/fire attacks.

I know that after Keldeo, there were 5 other Pokemon to be revealed for the movie which was revealed at some Pokemon convention which showed 5 unknown Poke Balls relating to the movie. We got the two Kyurem formes and Meloetta, thats three. I guess the 4th could be Meloetta's other forme, but what would the last be?

But maybe one of those unknown Poke Balls is for Keldeo? Anyway, have you got any source about that convention?

Cello
March 30th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I called it!
Nah, i'm not gonna be THAT guy.

I'm so pumped that they're gonna show off a mess of B2/W2 information on next week's Poketu Monsuta Smashu. Here's to hoping for a mess of screenshots/footage.
M-m-my body is ready.

Khrysta
March 30th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Can't wait for more information!

Slightly disturbed about the "A new Pokemon to be revealed" thing. I can't imagine any other Pokemon getting a new form after Kyurem's were revealed...I'm kinda worried we will be getting a new Pokemon added to the game.

Cello
March 30th, 2012, 08:30 AM
I'll tell you what, we sure as heck don't need another legendary if they actually do mean a whole new Pokemon.
I think they'll reveal a new form (Perhaps Genesect into a vehicle i.e. Transformers?) but honestly I don't know who's going to be getting it.
If I had to guess, it'd be Keldeo seeing as it's featured in the new movie, but at the same time that's just a guess.

Maybe since he's the "fourth musketeer" he'll get a more fitting form to that of the other three "musketeers."

voicerocker
March 30th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Can't wait for more information!

Slightly disturbed about the "A new Pokemon to be revealed" thing. I can't imagine any other Pokemon getting a new form after Kyurem's were revealed...I'm kinda worried we will be getting a new Pokemon added to the game.

It could be similar to Zorua and Zoroark being revealed for the movie before B/W were announced. I don't think they'll be adding more Pokemon to the game, and I'm not totally sure a brand new forme is coming, so it may be that they are adding a new Pokemon to the Kyurem movie or the movie after it. OR it could be the official reveal of Genescet. Maybe?

March 30th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Maybe it's a sneak peek for Gen 6. Like, say, a pokemon that won't be in B2W2, but will be in the movie. Like Togepi, Munchlax, etc.

Azure
March 30th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Maybe it's a sneak peek for Gen 6. Like, say, a pokemon that won't be in B2W2, but will be in the movie. Like Togepi, Munchlax, etc.

Although it's a possibility and with GF's unpredictable moves I don't see that happening for another year, that would be a mystery pokemon until 2014 assuming that's when Gen 6 is released.

I'll tell you what, we sure as heck don't need another legendary if they actually do mean a whole new Pokemon.
I think they'll reveal a new form (Perhaps Genesect into a vehicle i.e. Transformers?) but honestly I don't know who's going to be getting it.
If I had to guess, it'd be Keldeo seeing as it's featured in the new movie, but at the same time that's just a guess.

Maybe since he's the "fourth musketeer" he'll get a more fitting form to that of the other three "musketeers."

I think we will get Genesect at the end of Gen V, releasing another legendary would be too cliché considering we've had Keledo & Meloetta, it's only two but that's enough for now.

Bluerang1
March 30th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Kyurem God Forme! Reshiram and Zekrom did come from it so it had both of them once, not just one or the other like its formes. Oh a musketeer forme for Keldeo, I sort of gave up on that but it really needs it. It looks all small and weak. Or Meoletta, have they revealed it? Or it other forme. :)

Spherical Ice
March 30th, 2012, 01:16 PM
I personally hope they reveal some ingame screenshots. It's been so long since the announcement and we still have no idea what the game will even look like ;___;

Game Freak are such teases. >:

P0kelegend
March 30th, 2012, 01:34 PM
But maybe one of those unknown Poke Balls is for Keldeo? Anyway, have you got any source about that convention?

Here:
http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/aou2012-report1-new-pokemon-prize.html

It's not for Keldeo as Keldeo was already revealed. So Im sure one will be Meloetta's other forme, and then who knows what the 5th is? I was wondering why people never spoke about it because I personally thought it was really interesting that theres another Pokemon to be in it that we don't know about. I don't see how Genesect would fit in, so I doubt its that.

Azure
March 30th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I thought it was Saturday and I was waiting for the Pokémon Smash news, atleast it's still something to look forward too.

March 30th, 2012, 03:53 PM
@ Bluerang Oh right...They have yet to officially announce Meloetta's step forme...
If it's not Meloetta I'm guessing new pokemon but that seems early...Lugia, Latias,Latios Munchlax and Zorua,Zoroark were each introduced in the last movies of the previous generation after the last games had or were about to be released..,(no remakes :( ?)
Well I'm glad that hopes for news were fulfilled ^_^.
I'm not all that surprised by Kyurem formes typings... only Shaymin, Arceus and Castform change typing with a forme change...I guess they wanted to keep those three special...

Azure
March 30th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Again, late as this was posted earlier in the week but is this true?

"According to the Pokemon fan site Serebii, a big announcement was teased during this past week’s episode. The announcement itself is allegedly not related to any of the previous announcements, making this world-exclusive reveal something entirely new, and not simply more information on the upcoming Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. What more could The Pokemon Company possibly have up its sleeves?"

Assuming it's for this Pokémon Smash it should be an interesting episode regardless.

Khrysta
March 30th, 2012, 06:37 PM
@ Bluerang Oh right...They have yet to officially announce Meloetta's step forme...
If it's not Meloetta I'm guessing new pokemon but that seems early...Lugia, Latias,Latios Munchlax and Zorua,Zoroark were each introduced in the last movies of the previous generation after the last games had or were about to be released..,(no remakes :( ?)
Well I'm glad that hopes for news were fulfilled ^_^.
I'm not all that surprised by Kyurem formes typings... only Shaymin, Arceus and Castform change typing with a forme change...I guess they wanted to keep those three special...

And Rotom, five forms, five different Type Combinations.

March 30th, 2012, 06:45 PM
And Rotom, five forms, five different Type Combinations.
Forgot to count Rotom...then again they didn't change it's typings in Platinum so maybe they will change Kyurem's next generation too...

I'm hoping that the "new pokemon" is another Keldeo forme...hopefully Fire/Fighting to complete the five chinese elements Metal, Wood (grass), Earth (rock), Water, and Fire within the trio, plus fire would allow it to take down Kyurem's ice.

Khrysta
March 30th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Forgot to count Rotom...then again they didn't change it's typings in Platinum so maybe they will change Kyurem's next generation too...

I'm hoping that the "new pokemon" is another Keldeo forme...hopefully Fire/Fighting to complete the five chinese elements Metal, Wood (grass), Earth (rock), Water, and Fire within the trio, plus fire would allow it to take down Kyurem's ice.

Though, remember that rumored finding about Place holder for Kyurem? Keldeo wasn't listed in that list. It may have been because they weren't interested in Keldeo, but if it had place holder data, that would have come up in the first finding.

(Going off the assumption that it wasn't declared false info my other sites)

Only Kyurem supposedly had a Place holder in the code, so we got Kyurem's new forms already. If another Pokemon was to get a new form, as I just asked, why wasn't that posted with the rumored finding?

KingCyndaquil
March 31st, 2012, 07:48 AM
I'm more excited for April 8th's episode of Pokemon Smash to be completely honest.. this might be Pokemon Tretta (i read somewhere that thats usually for books? I don't know honestly) but I think that April 8th we might finally see a trailer for the games.

Joshawott
March 31st, 2012, 08:43 AM
Perhaps today's — erm, well technically tomorrow's — episode of Pokémon Smash will be the true beginning of Black and White 2 information. I could see them revealing a few minor details and perhaps even some gameplay and/or screenshots, all the while announcing more will be coming next week. Crossing my fingers yet again.

Gyardosamped
March 31st, 2012, 09:29 AM
When is today's Pokemon Smash episode starting, and is anyone streaming it? (I heard Gian was on YT, but can someone confirm, please?)

KingCyndaquil
March 31st, 2012, 10:15 AM
When is today's Pokemon Smash episode starting, and is anyone streaming it? (I heard Gian was on YT, but can someone confirm, please?)

here is the link to his channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/giancarloparimango11?ob=4&feature=results_main

he should be today, and it starts at about 8:00 am in Japan and its a 13 hour time difference (just about) in the United States.

but anyway, I think the most we get out of this weeks episode pertaining to BW2 is maybe a re-confirmation of the Types of Kyurem, since they seem to re-confirm stuff a lot.

wombateiro
March 31st, 2012, 10:21 AM
Though, remember that rumored finding about Place holder for Kyurem? Keldeo wasn't listed in that list. It may have been because they weren't interested in Keldeo, but if it had place holder data, that would have come up in the first finding.

Only Kyurem supposedly had a Place holder in the code, so we got Kyurem's new forms already. If another Pokemon was to get a new form, as I just asked, why wasn't that posted with the rumored finding?

I don't know if someone posted it before, but I noticed something wrong about that placeholder finding. They said that when something other than sprite changes - typing, stats, abilities, the second column of their list has some value other than zero. Arceus' and Meloetta's typing and Meloetta's stats change between forms but in second column of their list, there is zero value for Arceus and Meloetta. I think it's their mistake or maybe they just wrote zero because their finding is incomplete. If it's incomplete, maybe it means Keldeo also might have some placeholder for new form.

J_BiGGiE
March 31st, 2012, 10:44 AM
Here's a thought. Did they say that the new Pokemon would be an in-game pokemon? Could it be possible that they unveil a 6th Gen Pokemon that is not directly related to BW2?

Azure
March 31st, 2012, 10:55 AM
It's supposedly a completely new un-related to BW important announcement, it could be anything.

Riansky
March 31st, 2012, 02:12 PM
I could just be an april 1st fool xD

March 31st, 2012, 02:25 PM

I remember, and if they don't make a out of no where other forme for Keldeo than it most likely is Meloetta's step forme.

P0kelegend
March 31st, 2012, 02:34 PM
So they digitally remastered the first episode which they are airing now... was that the announcement?

Khrysta
March 31st, 2012, 02:59 PM
I don't know if someone posted it before, but I noticed something wrong about that placeholder finding. They said that when something other than sprite changes - typing, stats, abilities, the second column of their list has some value other than zero. Arceus' and Meloetta's typing and Meloetta's stats change between forms but in second column of their list, there is zero value for Arceus and Meloetta. I think it's their mistake or maybe they just wrote zero because their finding is incomplete. If it's incomplete, maybe it means Keldeo also might have some placeholder for new form.

Here no, but the thing was supposedly proven to be false by Serebii and his Rom hackers who could not find the data spoken of at all. That's why I said assuming that finding WAS true, which is a way it sorta was, even though it wasn't.

But ya that was another issue that they did not point out. And Arceus's shouldn't have been incomplete as he was from a previous Generation. The info should have been set.

Has anyone seen any of the news for today? I've been searching but found nothing as of yet.

March 31st, 2012, 03:02 PM
^ No, I'm the same...where is the news...was all of this an April fools joke (it's april 1st in Japan already)?
Is that so? Well that reignites my hopes for a new Keldeo forme ^_^

P0kelegend
March 31st, 2012, 03:05 PM
Smash is still airing. So far they are still celebrating the anniversary, but I'm sure the announcement will come at the end like they always do. I'm mainly watching for the preview of next weeks episode since thats when they are revealing B2/W2 info.

They just showed a mini video of Kyurem in the preview for the next episode and it looked like it was from a video game although it was in 3D.. really can't tell if that was from B2/W2.. I'm not sure what else it could have been from? It looked sick!

EDIT: Nevermind, it was from the arcade game.

March 31st, 2012, 03:30 PM
^ Maybe it's from the Movie?
When is Pokemon smash over?

P0kelegend
March 31st, 2012, 03:32 PM
It was from the arcade game.

They didn't advertise anything B2/W2 related for the next episode.. just the arcade game, and some Battrio stuff. That's odd because the description for the next episode says they are revealing lots of B2/W2 information and I can't imagine them not advertising it? Odd.

Azure
March 31st, 2012, 03:54 PM
Might be getting information even sooner:

This was from Famitsu magazine.

"Big Scoop!
Mysterious Pokemon will be introduced in the next issue
Is it related to a Pokemon from Unova?
Only time will tell. Please read our next issue to find out!"

This will be released Wednesday, April 4th 2012.

Joshawott
March 31st, 2012, 04:17 PM
"Rest assured though, Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 information is guaranteed for their episode next week." - Serebii

Couldn't have said it better myself.

March 31st, 2012, 05:02 PM
Might be getting information even sooner:

This was from Famitsu magazine.

"Big Scoop!
Mysterious Pokemon will be introduced in the next issue
Is it related to a Pokemon from Unova?
Only time will tell. Please read our next issue to find out!"

This will be released Wednesday, April 4th 2012.
That hint is two sided, for one it could be a new pokemon, or a pokemon new to Unova/ another forme, or maybe even an evolution to a Unova Pokemon...
So fifteen days until the next issue comes out right? I hope it has scans...

Khrysta
March 31st, 2012, 05:12 PM
"Rest assured though, Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 information is guaranteed for their episode next week." - Serebii

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Watch we get no Info during the next episode just for their own giggles -w-

I know they didn't say that there would be something this week...Well something posted said that there'd be something but I guess that was a misinterpretation...anyway...ya...trolls...

Bluerang1
March 31st, 2012, 07:25 PM
So Famitsu will come out before Pokemon Smash? That's good, the earlier the news the better.

SoratheEliteOne
April 2nd, 2012, 12:49 AM
That hint is two sided, for one it could be a new pokemon, or a pokemon new to Unova/ another forme, or maybe even an evolution to a Unova Pokemon...
So fifteen days until the next issue comes out right? I hope it has scans...

There's another possibility here as well, has Nintendo officially recognized Genesect yet? The new Pokemon could just be them revealing it.

Azure
April 2nd, 2012, 01:52 AM
The TV Game magazine in Japan has revealed that the episode of Pokémon Smash due to air on April 15th is said to contain a lot of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 information. This episode is set to air just after the release of CoroCoro so will likely house the same information. However, this teaser also indicates that the cast members of Pokémon Smash will be able to experience the game indicating that footage will be present within the episode. This will follow on from the episode on April 8th which the official site claims will have some Black 2 & White 2 information. We'll bring all the information as and when it comes so be sure to keep checking back..

P0kelegend
April 2nd, 2012, 02:05 AM
I'm sure we all expected Smash to reveal news that day because of Coro Coro, but its good to know they will have actual footage of the game!

I'm hoping on the April 8th episode that we will at the very least get a screenshot. Just ONE is all Im asking for!!

Found this on another forum:
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org2821045.jpg

Is this real, or is that an April Fools joke? It actually looks REALLY legit to me, it may be our first news and screenshots of the game?

Forever
April 2nd, 2012, 02:21 AM
Seems fake to me. In the leadup to B/W the screenshot on the left was released and it looks exactly the same, plus the sprites... just nothing looks different, and considering how Black Kyurem and White Kyurem look, I dunno, I expect it to be different. :x

P0kelegend
April 2nd, 2012, 02:38 AM
Emailed Serebii and he said..

"It's perfectly legit. However, as it notes in the bottom left, the images are from Black & White, not Black 2 & White 2. The boxes are just speculatory stating things like "What is trhe setting?" "Who will be the gym leaders?" "Will there be new Pokémon?" "Are Black Kyurem & White Kyurem related to Reshiram & Zekrom's overdrive?"

Azure
April 2nd, 2012, 02:58 AM
Yeah, if anything it would be a battle between Black/White Kyurem, it just looks the same as BW plus the earliest we're expected to see something announced by a reliable news source is 8th April.

Edit: nvm.

P0kelegend
April 2nd, 2012, 03:23 AM
Apparently the scan says there WILL be some sort of new gym leaders. 'きっといる'

Azure
April 2nd, 2012, 03:48 AM
Apparently the scan says there WILL be some sort of new gym leaders. 'きっといる'

If that's true I'd be made up, I'd love to see the new types in gym leaders, maybe there will finally be a dark type.

April 2nd, 2012, 06:30 AM
According to Serebii Pokemon Smash is to have a massive covering of B2W2 with footage possibly included on April 15,

so that means we can expect some more news rushes from now on ^-^

Azure
April 2nd, 2012, 06:35 AM
According to Serebii Pokemon Smash is to have a massive covering of B2W2 with footage possibly included on April 15,

so that means we can expect some more news rushes from now on ^-^

Regardless we'll see something within the next two weeks whether it be from Smash or CoroCoro, they are the two main news sources for these games currently.

Joshawott
April 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
Given that the games are coming out in Japan in less than four months, I'm guessing this week's episode of Pokémon Smash will reveal a few minor details about the games and possibly feature some gameplay or a trailer (kind of similar to Gold walking in New Bark Town with Chikorita when HeartGold and SoulSilver were first revealed). The week after that will contain tons of information, naturally.

Kenshin5
April 2nd, 2012, 11:23 AM
I think this week it make just be a new form of a pokemon. Next week makes it sound like we will get some new characters introduced along with a few screen shots and a brief background of what is happening. At least is what I am hoping for.

Cello
April 2nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5176/1276505724942.png

Indeed it does sound like we'll be getting a lot of new things. I'm really excited to see the characters/gym leaders, granted they're not the same.
Time to patiently await all the goodies that will be shown on Poketu Monsuta Smashu!

April 2nd, 2012, 02:52 PM
So were those scans shown earlier fake or real? and if they were real what did they say?

P0kelegend
April 2nd, 2012, 03:06 PM
I hope the April 8th episode of Smash isn't going to troll us! I know that most of the info will be on the April 15th Smash, but they claim to have B2/W2 information on the April 8th episode too... but what will they reveal? They didn't show anything in the preview, but the website does mention there will be B2/W2 information in the episode.

It would be GREAT if we got a screenshot or something. I can't really imagine them just talking about the game and not showing us anything.. all I want is one screenshot! That will help me last until April 15th.

So what we have to look forward to:
-April 8th Smash
-Coro Coro leak somewhere between the two episodes
-April 15th Smash

So were those scans shown earlier fake or real? and if they were real what did they say?

They are real. They say:

"What is the setting?"
"There will surely be new gym leaders?"
"What will happen to the starters?"
"Are Black Kyurem & White Kyurem related to Reshiram & Zekrom's overdrive?"

Although the images on it are from BW not B2 and W2.

April 2nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
Reshiram and Zekrom's overdrive? I'm guessing it means their signature abilities...Turboblaze and Teravolt...if not than what?

Yes a screenshot is much needed especially seeing how by April 15 we will be 1 1/2 months away from June.

P0kelegend
April 3rd, 2012, 07:41 PM
So what does everyone expect to be revealed on the upcoming episode of Smash? We all know the 15th episode is going to be the one with footage of the game and tons of information.. but since they are giving news on this coming episode of Smash (April 8th) so I've just been wondering what it could be that they will show us?

Forever
April 3rd, 2012, 07:50 PM
Probably information about Reshiram and Zekrom, aka how that storyline will develop, which... Sounds boring compared to other things they could do but it seems kinda obvious..

P0kelegend
April 5th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Coro Coro is being released on the 14th this time, so we should get leaks earlier than usual hopefully. I assume last months didn't leak very fast because of the fact there was hardly information, so Im assuming we'll get scans this time as early as the 10th considering there should be a decent amount of coverage of the game.

Joshawott
April 5th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Please, Pokémon Smash... just a screenshot. That's all I need, then the long spoiler-free wait till Autumn begins!

April 5th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Two days until some news, I too hope there's a screenshot of the game, maybe a picture of new characters like they did with Ghetsis and N during the BW reveal.

Riansky
April 6th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Coro Coro might also leak this weekend or early next week. It is supposed to be released on 14th april so it might come a bit early

Mew~
April 6th, 2012, 03:28 AM
I'm very excited about the footage from Pokémon Smash, I wonder if it'll be much different from how Black/White looks, if so I'll be kind of disappointed. :x

P0kelegend
April 6th, 2012, 03:33 AM
"Following on from our reveal on Monday, the official site has confirmed that Pokémon Smash's episode due to air on the 15th will air footage of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 including having Junichi Masuda on show for a playthrough and showcasing a promotional video. This is also said to showcase a battle between Black Kyurem & White Kyurem and showcase more information on the Pokémon Meloetta. This follows on from the episode due to air this weekend which will also show some Black 2 & White 2 information. Keep your eyes on our site for the news as it happens"

Can't wait!! The April 8th episode of Smash is close, and then after that we'll only have to wait a few more days for the Coro Coro leak, and then after the leaks we'll only have a few days to wait for footage of the game from Smash! Exciting!

Azure
April 6th, 2012, 04:22 AM
It's the news we've been waiting for! If only it was the upcoming Pokémon Smash, oh well atleast we'll get a preview.

Joshawott
April 6th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Woo! Finally, we get to see how it looks! :D

April 6th, 2012, 06:26 AM
I hope the graphics are better for Sprites compared to BW at least. A battle between Black and White Kyurem, maybe we'll get to see their Signature moves.

shivamwazhere
April 6th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Did anyone else see the rumors on pokejungle???

Joshawott
April 6th, 2012, 06:36 AM
I hope the graphics are better for Sprites compared to BW at least. A battle between Black and White Kyurem, maybe we'll get to see their Signature moves.

Agreed. I absolutely loved the detailed animations in Black and White, but the pixels were far too visible.

Azure
April 6th, 2012, 06:45 AM

I just saw it, I can't wait to find out the background to these games, if they are going to be sequels as GSC were to RBY, I wonder (doubt) if Sinnoh will make an appearance, RBY had Kanto then that was followed by GSC with Johto and Kanto so therefore if it's following the same trend it's likely but again, I wouldn't put money on it.

Archer
April 6th, 2012, 06:53 AM

I read through. I find it very difficult to believe that anything would leak onto the English-speaking scene first, but I never believe or discount anything without a lot of evidence.

Out of the things they mentioned there, I think that a new region (especially if they keep Unova G/S Style) would be great. I really didn't like Unova, but this should give the game more longevity. New pokemon could be interesting. They risk making it stale if they use the original trio. I'd be interested to see a non-elemental starter trio (maybe fighting, dark, psychic?), if they did keep the original Unova Dex. Overall, there are some very specific rumours there. If it is a lie, it's very elaborate.

I guess we won't know any more for another week or so.

HyperXhydra
April 6th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I can't wait for tomorrow!

Joshawott
April 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
I just saw it, I can't wait to find out the background to these games, if they are going to be sequels as GSC were to RBY, I wonder (doubt) if Sinnoh will make an appearance, RBY had Kanto then that was followed by GSC with Johto and Kanto so therefore if it's following the same trend it's likely but again, I wouldn't put money on it.

If there's one thing that I've learned from GameFreak these past couple of years, it's that anything is possible. I could definitely see Sinnoh making an appearance in the game, but not the whole region. If anything, it would be like travelling to Johto in rijonAdventures in which only a few areas are accessible.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

You and the rest of us, my friend! Woot! :D

Azure
April 6th, 2012, 02:15 PM
If there's one thing that I've learned from GameFreak these past couple of years, it's that anything is possible. I could definitely see Sinnoh making an appearance in the game, but not the whole region. If anything, it would be like travelling to Johto in rijonAdventures in which only a few areas are accessible.

You and the rest of us, my friend! Woot! :D

Well yeah, that's what I was expecting and even though we have Sinnoh in 3D, I'd still love to see Sinnoh again I mean it's been 6 years now and it can potentially look better but I wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't make an appearence and like you said if it did it wouldn't be the full storyline and region.

Also, is something happening tomorrow on Pokémon Smash?

April 6th, 2012, 02:57 PM
The rumors don't sound very realistic, they sound a lot like things some of us have speculated on here, a grass bird, a platypus...and if there was a Fire elephant it'll break the Zodiac theme...
I hope Pokesmash can confirm these one way or another...I'm leaning on fake.

P0kelegend
April 6th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Sounds very fake to me.

And yes, we can expect something on Smash tomorrow as the website claims it has "lots of B2/W2 information".

Khrysta
April 6th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Sounds very fake to me.

And yes, we can expect something on Smash tomorrow as the website claims it has "lots of B2/W2 information".

That's supposed to be the 15th's Smash, not the 8th. I don't think there was a preview for this week's Smash having any news on this matter.

We could have some info, but the 15th for sure we will have Smash info. 14th for us in the states.

P0kelegend
April 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
That's supposed to be the 15th's Smash, not the 8th. I don't think there was a preview for this week's Smash having any news on this matter.

We could have some info, but the 15th for sure we will have Smash info. 14th for us in the states.

No, the 8th Smash is also meant to have news, it says it on the official Smash website under April 8th. Here: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/smash/

It just simply says "and lots of B2/W2 information!".

But the 15th is where Masuda is appearing and actually showing the game.

Khrysta
April 6th, 2012, 03:31 PM
No, the 8th Smash is also meant to have news, it says it on the official Smash website under April 8th. Here: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/smash/

It just simply says "and lots of B2/W2 information!".

But the 15th is where Masuda is appearing and actually showing the game.

Oh? None of the big sites say anything about the 8th. Weird.

P0kelegend
April 6th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Oh? None of the big sites say anything about the 8th. Weird.

Serebii mentioned it briefly in an update but thats about it. I think its because they didn't actually show a video preview of it like they usually do which I find odd considering it states "lots of information" will be revealed. I don't think it'll be lots, but I do hope its something good that they reveal.

Khrysta
April 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Serebii mentioned it briefly in an update but thats about it. I think its because they didn't actually show a video preview of it like they usually do which I find odd considering it states "lots of information" will be revealed. I don't think it'll be lots, but I do hope its something good that they reveal.

It doesn't say Lots of Information, it says News Lots of B2W2 which could mean that they'd mention it more or anything.

Azure
April 6th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Oh I see well that's definitely something to look forward to, it may not be footage but it's information we've been waiting for.

P0kelegend
April 6th, 2012, 04:23 PM
It doesn't say Lots of Information, it says News Lots of B2W2 which could mean that they'd mention it more or anything.

Actually, it full it says "In addition, the latest news Lots of "Pokemon Black 2 White 2"!"

The latest news obviously means new information since well, there really is no 'latest' news considering nothing about the game has been shown/revealed yet.

Azure
April 6th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Actually, it full it says "In addition, the latest news Lots of "Pokemon Black 2 White 2"!"

The latest news obviously means new information since well, there really is no 'latest' news considering nothing about the game has been shown/revealed yet.

Yeah, well we may find out something very important i.e where the games take place or what the plot is about or a new Pokémon which will then be followed by footage in next weeks episode.

Gyardosamped
April 7th, 2012, 07:43 AM
So will today's (early Sunday morning for Japan) Pokémon Smash episode reveal some new information about Pokémon Black and White 2? Or is that what we're expecting?

Azure
April 7th, 2012, 11:14 AM
So will today's (early Sunday morning for Japan) Pokémon Smash episode reveal some new information about Pokémon Black and White 2? Or is that what we're expecting?

Pokémon Smash (tonight for us) will reveal new information regarding Pokémon Black & White 2 then next week we will see some actual game play footage.

April 7th, 2012, 01:17 PM
A few more hours until we get some info ^_^
Are any of you going to watch today's episode?

Azure
April 7th, 2012, 01:59 PM
A few more hours until we get some info ^_^
Are any of you going to watch today's episode?

If I could I would but unfortunately I can't find anywhere that is streaming it. It won't be long until the major news website start to distribute the news.

Cello
April 7th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Well, I would setup a live stream so you guys could watch through my stream but apparently YouTube doesn't allow it to normal accounts, rather you have to have a partnership.
This guy's streaming though: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZephyrSonic?v=m4KoMxfiHnY

Bluerang1
April 7th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Is it on now or what? I thought it was 5pm EST?

Cello
April 7th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Japan doesn't have daylight savings time, so there's about 30 minutes to go Smashu is on.

Cheers to news coming up! :D

Bluerang1
April 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM
It's on? I'm on Keyhole and nothing's on -_- TV Tokyo right?

Edit: Oh 20 minutes till it airs. I'll miss the news and stuff. Time to go out -_-

Kaori
April 7th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Pokémon Smash is going to be streaming in 7 minutes. Who's excited? :)

To be honest, I can't wait to hear news on April 15th. That's when the real excitement begins.

P0kelegend
April 7th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Why does part me of feel that we are going to be trolled and they wont even mention B2/W2 on this episode?

venom12
April 7th, 2012, 02:36 PM
This stream lag so much i will wait for info :)

P0kelegend
April 7th, 2012, 02:38 PM
The Japanese official Pokémon Twitter @pokemon (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/3458.html)_cojp has confirmed B2W2 info in today's Pokémon Smash!

At least that 100% confirms it.

Azure
April 7th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Well, I would setup a live stream so you guys could watch through my stream but apparently YouTube doesn't allow it to normal accounts, rather you have to have a partnership.
This guy's streaming though: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZephyrSonic?v=m4KoMxfiHnY

Thanks for this, watching it now.

P0kelegend
April 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
That was just.... the biggest trolling ever. Honestly. What the hell was that?

Azure
April 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Right so ANOTHER week of waiting, kinda let down but again, it's only seven days.

Kaori
April 7th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Next week everyone. & We'll get CoroCoro scans within the week. THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE SHALL LOOK FORWARD TO.

Otherwise this Pokémon Smash was a big troll slap in our face. It's okay.

wombateiro
April 7th, 2012, 03:31 PM
That was just.... the biggest trolling ever. Honestly. What the hell was that?

To celebrate this fabulous trolling let's listen to this fabulous song xD

nLQF6xveMqY

Trask3000
April 7th, 2012, 03:33 PM
why are they pulling at my heart gut? I don't know if I can wait another week, when is CoroCoro suppose to be coming again?

P0kelegend
April 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I'm just honestly fed up with waiting, just give us something! One screenshot at least!

Humm96
April 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I bet the whole of Game Freak and Nintendo are laughing at us right now, Troll level 999999

Azure
April 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I'm looking forward to next week but they did pull a huge troll.

P0kelegend
April 7th, 2012, 04:03 PM
I'm just suspicious about the whole thing now.

Usually main games are revealed in April-May, and then released in September so they have about 6 months of build where they release information, even third versions. However, this game was revealed about 4 months before release and we only have 2 months left until its released and we have NO info on the actual game. Do they plan on fitting 6 months on information into the next 2 months or something? Very suspicious IMO.

April 7th, 2012, 05:35 PM
I wonder if there really will be any real (significant) news next week...oh well only time will tell...Pokesmash and Gf trolled us yet again...or maybe it was us fooling ourselves to get our own hopes us...

Joshawott
April 7th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Are they forgetting the game is being released in less than three months?

Forever
April 7th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Seriously? Ugh. I'd say CoroCoro will leak in three days imo so we won't need to wait as long...?

Bluerang1
April 7th, 2012, 06:36 PM
^Hopefully! I can't wait, anticipating it will make this week sweet :)

P0kelegend
April 7th, 2012, 07:18 PM
I know that Coro Coro is going into detail about Kyurem and its formes, so I do hope they leave a significant amount for gameplay too.

Just a few screenshots, plus region confirmation will make me happy!

Next week on Smash at least we will be seeing the game in action. Black/White Kyurem battle, a promotional video (probably the trailer), and Masuda giving a playthrough of the game showing us.

Preview for the next episode of Smash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrLAfXPckWw

That '?' needs to move out of the way :-P

Forever
April 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM
What I'm most excited about is the playthrough of the game. That's when we'll be able to spot the differences etc first up, and all the assumptions we can make! :3 Don't care at all about the Kyurem battle in comparison. XD

Khrysta
April 7th, 2012, 08:39 PM
I'm just suspicious about the whole thing now.

Usually main games are revealed in April-May, and then released in September so they have about 6 months of build where they release information, even third versions. However, this game was revealed about 4 months before release and we only have 2 months left until its released and we have NO info on the actual game. Do they plan on fitting 6 months on information into the next 2 months or something? Very suspicious IMO.

Sadly there may be no news to give. This could very well be the "Third" Game with only a slightly changed Storyline. That could be why there is a lack of news. Absolutely nothing new and they don't want to kill the product before its released.

I wonder if there really will be any real (significant) news next week...oh well only time will tell...Pokesmash and Gf trolled us yet again...or maybe it was us fooling ourselves to get our own hopes us...

I can say I was not trolled this week~ I did not expect any relative information, as seen earlier in this thread. There was no hype about this week's Smash anywhere so I did not expect any information.

Are they forgetting the game is being released in less than three months?

See above. There may be no information to give.

Ya I'm a pretty negative guy that can really only see the bad side of things. As I've been saying, Worse case scenario. B2W2 are "Gray" and GF just doesn't want to release any info. Coro Coro wise, I'm not expecting more than a small rehash of Black Kyurem/White Kyurem Art work, Box Art work, and small blurbs about hints to what to expect in the game. I'm not expecting any solid evidence to the game.

We'll get the Kyurems' battle footage on Next Week's Smash....but again...that may be all we get again. Keep expectations low so I can be surprised later.