Ebonix is my lil bro
If any of u choose to believe then thanx but if u dont i can care less
Im gonna continue to stay here
If u dont like it tuff if you do then u just made a friend
IM NOT EBONIX!
Thank You for your time

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 08:29 PM
...-_- if you're his older brother, who said he was 20, why does your profile say you're 17?! and you were flaming me in other threads. either stop flaming, or you'll STAY banned.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 08:30 PM
And what a nice way to tell us too >>;;
I really have no proof to say you are or aren't Ebonix, so ill just believe you aren't

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 08:32 PM
hmm.. it says he's a guest now.. AZ, did you IP ban him?

Rukario
January 9th, 2005, 08:36 PM
leave the guy alone.. he's done nothing wrong yet..

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 08:37 PM
he has on another account, Steve. he flamed constantly, even after he was warned, then he came back on this account. AZ said that he has the same IP as Ebonix.

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 08:40 PM
WTF are u talking about i told u that its my lil bro who gets on my accounts and flames
if u guy wanna believe me then ok if u dont then dont

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 08:42 PM
... well, i guess... *sigh* i'll beleive you, but if you flame any 1 of my banners or anything again, then i have reason to beleive you're not who you say you are.

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 08:44 PM
i never flamed ur banners
i never said F ur banners or anything like that
now thats flaming

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 08:46 PM
well, it's still considered flaming when you say "that sucks" or something like that. i'm sorry i accused you of that, give me bad rep, whatever, i don't care. as long as i don't get a "that banner sucks" or "that sucks, use brushing, filters suck"

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 08:46 PM
ok well i guess u just took what i said the wrong way

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 08:48 PM
hmm.. okay, you're right. but i do make a lot of brushed banners, etc.

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 08:48 PM
shut up, all im going to say to you is that I will be watching your every post, if there is even semi-flaming, YOU ARE GONE. And Steve wont be able to protect you this time.

And I must ask this: do you enjoy being in a place where 99% of the members hate you?

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 08:49 PM
whoahoho AZ, that's some strong words there... i think it's like Maca's case, where he just wants to say sorry, but can't control himself...?

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 08:53 PM
WTF is ur problem?
yes i do that just make me go farther into gaining their trust
are u just mad because there sumone here to protect me
im gonna stay here and im gonna make banners
you can watch me all u want but at the end of the day im still gonna be here

Edit:BTW the only member here that hates me is u and maybe ACManga (its up to him)

Thomas
January 9th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Listen I know from experience from other boards if you piss off admins then you never get on their good side again. Just let it be and deal with the fact that you are gone from pokecommunity.

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 08:57 PM
not unless you shape up. Someone to protect you? You got 1 life remaining, no one will protect you now.

CAN YOU NOT TYPE SENTACES EITHER?! Ebonix did the same thing(type a phrase then skip a line) Another reason why people think(know) your ebonix

PS: my problem is you

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 08:58 PM
heh... nice one AZ, and amphros is right. you're so gone. if you can't figure out how to NOT argue, you're as good as banned.

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I actually have 2 admins by my side
and i have been on other forums and of course i have been on their bad sides but now im s mod on their boards
if ur problem is me then ur just gonna have to deal with me
and BTW u spelled sentence wrong

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:02 PM
who gives a ****ing **** how he spelled sentence?! i'm an admin on a board, an smod on a board, and a mod on a board. i have way more experience than you on getting on admin's 'good sides'

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:03 PM
and i have been on other forums and of course i have been on their bad sides but now im s mod on their boards

2 admins? I dont care, they cant do anything about me banning you again, ive allready talked w/them. So try it, say somthing and see if you get saved again.

parallelzero
January 9th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Oh for god sakes --;
The admins on your side has nothing to do with it.
I just looked through this guys posts. He NEEDS to be banned. He is exactly like ebonix...

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 09:05 PM
OMG u guys are soooo imature
y are u guys stilll argueing with me
just deal with the fact that im gonna stay here until i mess up
and ACManga ummm earlier in the thread u were my friend and now u just turned on me
u got me thinking if ur a friend i want or need

Thomas
Ok Ewok, I dont know how many Pokemon forums there are on the net but I think it is possible for you to leave this one so we will not have to deal with your stupidness and you can go and find another one.

Everyone knows that you are IN FACT Ebonix!

Sawyer
Ewok, AZ or any of the admins will never 'trust' you. all you've been doing lately is flaming people who've done nothing wrong. i, personally, will never give my trust to a scumbag like you.

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:06 PM
OMG u guys are soooo imature
y are u guys stilll argueing with me
just deal with the fact that im gonna stay here until i mess up
and ACManga ummm earlier in the thread u were my friend and now u just turned on me
u got me thinking if ur a friend i want or need

We dont have to keep arrguing with you, stop ****ing posting in this thread and it will be done. moron...

3 REGIS
January 9th, 2005, 09:07 PM
There's no "sides". Admins do there jobs, that's what they're here for. If you break rules, your banned, it's as simple as that. I have to say, flaming AZ is a mistake you'll never get past.

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 09:07 PM
just close this thread ur not gonna banned for no reason
u have no proof that im ebonix
u dont know me in real life
BTW alot of people type like this its not only me
so stop judgeing me

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:08 PM
i'm so pissed right now at Ewok. i turned on you because you flamed my friends, and AZ has provided proof that you, are in fact, Ebonix. only he did the new lines instead of new sentences, so just give it up.

Ewok
January 9th, 2005, 09:09 PM
i never flamed AZSupraT review the whole thread and you will see that hes the one who is flaming not me
i have more seens than that
Prove me wrong AZSupraT where have i ever flamed u

Thomas
January 9th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Listen dude, I am sick and tired of your complaining! Just leave this forum alone and stay the hell away!

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:10 PM
just close this thread ur not gonna banned for no reason
u have no proof that im ebonix
u dont know me in real life
BTW alot of people type like this its not only me
so stop judgeing me

Lets see a pic of you, and then your little bro(ebonix) then ill belive ya.

And yes people do type like that. But not people who are supposedly 20 years old.

If you were not Ebonix, you wouldnt be making a big deal about not being him.

Ewok
If u guys whould really review the topic u would see that im keeping my cool and all of u are flaming me

Sawyer
plenty of times, in fact, you said that he had a problem... well, he does, and i do too, and that problem is you. i just hope you get banned so i never have to read any of your dumbass n00b posts again.

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:11 PM
If u guys whould really review the topic u would see that im keeping my cool and all of u are flaming me
What goes around comes around ;)

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Ewok, if no one likes you, why don't you just leave and spam up another board? i hear there's this new one called ASSHOLE FORUMS

Thomas
January 9th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Ok Ewok, you have stated your opinion and we have stated ours. I think we should close this now and leave it up to the admins.

3 REGIS
January 9th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Ewok, if no one likes you, why don't you just leave and spam up another board? i hear there's this new one called ASSHOLE FORUMS
Yeah I hear it's got all the banned people from here, you should join there, 'cause you're next! ;)

Ryoutarou
January 9th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Just let him drop off the net alltogether, no reason to send our problem onto another board XD Really if you weren't him you wouldn't be pushing it so much. And I know NO 20 year old that writes like you.

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:17 PM
just face it Ewok, you're Ebonix, and you lost. give it up.

Spectrum
January 9th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Wait, wait... I asked someone to check their IPs before, and they were different. o.O I've got an idea which I'd prefer not to make public. o.O

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Hey I found his picture, he sure is an ugly little guy >.<
http://www.telcom.es/~jcastjr/starwars/ewok.jpg

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:20 PM
hmm... maybe different IP's, but check the email. they're almost the same exact thing. Hasker1 is his brother's AIM address, which he used when he was flaming AZ in his first battle. (thread was deleted, i think)

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Yep, ya think he would of had his own AIM adress. hmmm, a forgotten fact, thanks ACManga! I have more proof to base my soon to be ban on him.

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:24 PM
yeah, i remember the quote from the convo ;) looks like he left, and got a lot of bad rep in the process.

Spectrum
January 9th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Alright, how about this. We give him another chance. If he so much as makes the slightest attempt to flame, IP and email ban. Sound good?

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Ive made my decesion already on what to do with him, lets just see if he comes back or not.

KLS
January 9th, 2005, 09:28 PM
people, calm down
he's obviously lying and he's gone now, you can't argue with an idiot and AZSupraT, i expected better from an admin, you don't fight fire with fire
you all disgust me...

Sawyer
January 9th, 2005, 09:28 PM
he won't, cause he knows that i'll beat the **** outta him if he does anything (verbally, i mean lol)

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:29 PM
I am sorry to dissapoint you. I was having a good time, how about everyone else?

I guess I have a new nickname; Firefighter

Sorry guys, I was a ****, but hey, thats my personallity and I cant help it for being myself. Atleast I say what I really mean/what needs to be said when other people wont say it. Somehow that was an appology from me to everyone.

KLS
January 9th, 2005, 09:31 PM
that's not what admins are suppose to do, admins are suppose to take actions for what they have done, honestly, do you have no shame getting preached by a 14 year old....

Sawyer
heh... yeah, that was the most fun i've had since last time ^^,

3 REGIS
Firefighter?*Shrugs* YAY FIREFIGHTER! XD

Spectrum
January 9th, 2005, 09:34 PM
That's what I was saying. You were overreacting, and there's no reason to go spamming crazily and swearing. Meh.

Oh, and for the record, aren't those 2 red blocks pretty? *bows* ;3

AZSupraT
January 9th, 2005, 09:35 PM
that's not what admins are suppose to do, admins are suppose to take actions for what they have done, honestly, do you have no shame getting preached by a 14 year old....
Everyone has there ways of dealing with problems, that is mine, please do not tell me how to do my job.

3 REGIS
January 9th, 2005, 09:35 PM
A cross through his name will make it look better.XD

Ryoutarou
January 9th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Oh God man, just close this **** thread and get it over with. We know they're the same person so this thread is useless.