PDA

View Full Version : Fairly Oddparents

Cosmos
December 2nd, 2003, 09:31 PM
Who watches and likes this show? I do, Cosmo and Wanda really crack me to pieces. They're my favorite characters.

Cherrim
December 3rd, 2003, 04:09 PM
I love this show. XD Cosmo is one of the best cartoon characters ever. He's funny and he reminds me of me when I'm hyper. o_O;;

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 05:25 PM
I've watched it a few times before.

Amras_Calaelen
December 7th, 2003, 02:58 PM
I really love that episode that they get a fairy thug to check if they can get A's on all the needed points.

At the end the big guy says: aaah, you waited and completed all the task at the last moment, such a great tactic....DON"T DO IT AGAIN!!!!

Gotta love that part ;)

Jeremy
December 7th, 2003, 03:22 PM
I watch the show everyday! And that fariy thug's name is Jorgan Vogstrangle or somethinglike that. I love this show. I act mostly like Cosmo and Timmy's Dad! :P :D :O :o :)

Amras_Calaelen
December 8th, 2003, 01:34 PM
Timmy, I respect your privacy but am going to use my authority as a parent to come in anyways *KA-BANG* (knocking in door with a battering-ram \o/ )

Kairi
December 8th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Timmy, I respect your privacy but am going to use my authority as a parent to come in anyways *KA-BANG* (knocking in door with a battering-ram \o/ )
Ah yes, that was the computer episode. Pretty cool, with a few accurate and inaccurate PC references in it. I liked the episode. ^_^

Allstories
December 8th, 2003, 02:27 PM
"Cool! It's the central hub of the Internet!"

Ha ha.

Spyke
December 16th, 2003, 07:47 PM
hhmmmmmmm....i like it....i like the gary ep."Timmy...remember all of the fun we used to have toghether....the teeter totter,Therapy?"

Kyosuke
December 19th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Fairly Oddparents is a really funny show, I saw the Christmas episode on Thursday and it was hilarious! His dad was addicted to Egg Nog XD.

punkie90
December 20th, 2003, 07:54 AM
Well. I liked the movie for it. But I don't watch nick that much anymore..

Junichi
March 7th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Izzat the show with the kawaii girl in your sig?

Imakuni?
March 8th, 2004, 01:35 PM
kawii girl... um... isnt that cosmo XD
my fav part is

roach: total world domination
cosmo: uh... i think i made the roach leader too smart... should we be worried

Blizzard
March 8th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Mom: We're in Camelot!
Dad: Speaking of which I have to go to the can. A lot!

Wanda: What about Wandaball?
Cosmo: Ooh! I know that game!
Wanda: Did you know I use a cinder block?
Cosmo: Didn't know that. Ow!

Cosmo
March 11th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Izzat the show with the kawaii girl in your sig?
That is actually a guy in my signiture. The show is about two fairies named Cosmo and Wanda[don't call me that!] who grant wishes for a 10 year old boy named Timmy.

Junichi
March 11th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Why the heck does a guy have a girls name?

Kimi88
March 11th, 2004, 09:29 PM
i love Fairy OddParents!!! ^_^ i mostly like timmy, i think timmy is the best character, but maybe some of you guys think other characters are, but i still think timmy is the best ^_^ !!!

Junichi
March 11th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I dunno cause I never heard of this show before. Where does it air in Japan?

Moonlit_Angel
March 18th, 2004, 02:45 PM
I'm not sure. Oooooh, I like this show! Cosmo is funny and stupid! He is also random! :D That cartoon is one of the best.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 02:46 PM
I love that show! Its cool!

Timbjerr
March 18th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Fairly Oddparents is pretty funny compared to the other horribly random stuff they show on Nickelodeon nowadays. I remember when Ahh! Real Monsters and Rocko's Modern Life were still on...good times.

ScArLetSkye
March 28th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Yup, that show is funny n' cool.I love it, exept the mean cable people ended our subscription so I can't watch it anymore.Or my other fav shows.:(

Pluslechu
March 28th, 2004, 07:56 PM
Fairly Oddparents is pretty funny compared to the other horribly random stuff they show on Nickelodeon nowadays. I remember when Ahh! Real Monsters and Rocko's Modern Life were still on...good times.

Those shows are still on. At least Rocko is... ((Sry, but I never really liked that show)) I think it's on really early in the morning now. A bit after Nick News I beleive....(No, I don't get up early, I stay up all night XD. sometimes.)
And waddaya mean horribly random? RANDOMNESS RULES ALL! .....MEEP! XD

COSMO ROX!!!! "Yippee, that ouched!"
"Hunky chunky monkey!"
Cosmo: I thought you said plastic surgery!
Timmy: laughs
Cosmo: I'm keeping them.

Timmy's Dad: I'm hip! *sticks his nose in his coffe* Aah, hot! It doesn't work with hot!

((I like Timmy's dad, too XD))