PDA

View Full Version : B/W: [Keldeo] versus Meloetta (18/3/2012 - 25/3/2012)

Forever
March 18th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Black and White Weekly Poll: Keldeo versus Meloetta

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/50/647Keldeo.png http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/14/648Meloetta_BW_anime.png

So both of these were announced recently, and the latter was kind of overshadowed by B2/W2 - now it's getting its time in the limelight in this weekly poll. WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

Also from now on I decided that weekly polls are staying unstickied from now on, yay!!

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 18th, 2012, 03:13 AM
I prefer Meloetta over Keldeo since I like its ability to change form with its signature move which does allow for rather authentic strategies if I say so myself lol.

That and Keldeo is furry bait lol.

Hikamaru
March 18th, 2012, 03:26 AM
I pick Meloetta cos she's so cute. She's way more cuter than Keldeo.

Mr Cat Dog
March 18th, 2012, 03:57 AM
I like Keldeo's design and typing a lot more than Meloetta (although I do did Meloetta's English name). Because of this, it gets my vote.

wombateiro
March 18th, 2012, 04:08 AM
I like water type and I wanted another water/fighting since Poliwrath. Keldeo has imo great stats and it's Secret Sword seems to be good move.

Kenshin5
March 18th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Inb4 MLP references...

I like Keldeo due to the reference to the Three Musketeers. And Meloetta at no point in time has never appealed to me. Outside of Kami Trio Meloetta is probably my least favorite 5th Gen Legendary.

Blue
March 18th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Hard to call but I think Meloetta takes it for me.

Yoshikko
March 18th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Okay so, I don't like either so don't get me wrong here, the only reason I'm voting for Keldeo is because it looks somewhat like a Pokémon still while Meloetta is just a person? With anorexia? hate them both tho

Kaori
March 18th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I like how you've decided to just stop stickying the weekly polls when we haven't even come to an agreement. :| Nice teamwork partner, makes me question why I even still mod this place. .-.

Anyway, my vote definitely goes for Keldeo. It's so cute and fierce at the same time, plus Meloetta never really appealed to me as much. The colors on Keldeo's design are vibrant and simply amazing. I really don't like MLP and I hate references that go with this Pokémon, because Keldeo is simply too amazing to be compared to 'em!

KELDEO FTW.

Forever
March 18th, 2012, 07:42 AM
I like how you've decided to just stop stickying the weekly polls when we haven't even come to an agreement. :| Nice teamwork partner, makes me question why I even still mod this place. .-.

Good question, why do you still mod it? lol.

Either way at least you're smart enough to support Keldeo, glad to see you can do something right for once. But yes, Keldeo is the best. Meloetta sucks.

Kaori
March 18th, 2012, 07:58 AM
I still mod it because I'm hoping you'd quit already.

Yeah, which is why Meloetta represents you. At least in my eye. Keldeo is so fierce and deserves to be the winner. Like me! 8)

VOTE KELDEO

Overlord Drakow
March 18th, 2012, 08:19 AM
It's like trying to pick the lesser of two evils here. If I must pick one though, I will go with Keldeo just to follow the trend and I don't really care about which one gets my vote this time.

Bluerang1
March 18th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Lololololol looks like Keldeo is kicking Meloetta away.

I just don't like Keldeo concept though. Meloetta is prettier and has two forms so I prefer it.

Forever
March 18th, 2012, 08:43 AM
I still mod it because I'm hoping you'd quit already.

Yeah, which is why Meloetta represents you. At least in my eye. Keldeo is so fierce and deserves to be the winner. Like me! 8)

VOTE KELDEO

I am most like Keldeo because unlike you, I don't have two personalities. Keldeo, however, has just one personality, and is generally loyal, and much stronger.

Keldeo is seriously the best, don't know why anyone would vote for Meloetta since it takes so much more effort to use correctly. :(

Joshawott
March 18th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Like the previous poll's Pokémon, I haven't actually used either of these, but Meloetta. Keldeo looks absolutely disgusting for a legendary while Meloetta is beautiful and reminds me of Hatsune Miku. Plus, two forms > one form.

LegendTriforce
March 18th, 2012, 08:48 AM
I actually like them both a lot, and would have picked Keldeo if it were just by base forms, but Meloetta's Pirouette Forme is too awesome to NOT vote for. xP

Kaori
March 18th, 2012, 08:53 AM
I am most like Keldeo because unlike you, I don't have two personalities. Keldeo, however, has just one personality, and is generally loyal, and much stronger.

Keldeo is seriously the best, don't know why anyone would vote for Meloetta since it takes so much more effort to use correctly. :(
Wow are we really going to play this game? Come on, be mature now.

I agree though, Meloetta does take more effort to reach Keldeo's level of greatness. :P

Superjub
March 18th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Keldeo is a horse. Your argument is invalid.
I voted for Keldeo, in case you couldn't guess. :P

Atomic Pirate
March 18th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Definitely Meloetta. Keldeo looks too much like something a Brony came up with. In contrast, Meloetta has a great music-based style, and it's very memorable. I tied the votes up, I'm looking forward to seeing which one wins.

Gothitelle.
March 18th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Keldeo is cute BUT I love how Meloetta can change types with a song, plus there needs to be more girlish fighting types. (plus her fighting forme reminds me of another Pokemon). Sorry Keldeo :[ (i love blue though)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
March 18th, 2012, 04:19 PM
I was looking for the poll and was surprised to find it here...
Anyways, I perfer Keldeo because he's blue, a water/fighting type, has a powerful signature move and has a better design imo ^_^. Also Meloetta reminds me of a certain singer...

Dillon_68
March 18th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Keldeo is fugly, I like Meloetta better.

Volcarona
March 18th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Hmm I'm not particularly fond of either because I haven't used them in-game yet. Design-wise, I prefer Meloetta. I like her hair and accessory/headset. :o

miltankRancher
March 18th, 2012, 05:39 PM
wow. I broke the tie.

I chose Keldeo over Meloetta simplyu because of the awesomeness of the Sacred Sword. Relic Song is meh. And horses > dancers. :)

PlatinumDude
March 18th, 2012, 07:36 PM
I like Keldeo because it looks cute, even though I'm not into My Little Pony. It also has a pretty neat signature move (Secret Sword).

SnowpointQuincy
March 18th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Melota is just a better looking pokemon. I don't have strong feelings for the Musketeer pokemon. Keldo's sprite has too mush going on.

potent445
March 18th, 2012, 10:37 PM
For me definly Keldeo. Keldeo looks like a pokemon, better typing and I like the concept of how something that looks so pretty weak it actually extremely powerful.

Forever
March 18th, 2012, 10:55 PM
I'm glad Keldeo is winning. Meloetta is basically worst off competitively, so it's why you should choose Keldeo.

miltankRancher
March 19th, 2012, 06:59 AM
I'm glad Keldeo is winning. Meloetta is basically worst off competitively, so it's why you should choose Keldeo.

Agree here. Keldeo's typing also gives it STAB to several nice moves, like Hydro Pump.

Oryx
March 19th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Sad that Meloetta isn't getting more love here. Keldeo is boring tbh, another horse, while Meloetta is based on the concept of music and therefore much cooler. I love Pokemon that try to embody a concept or an idea instead of a physical thing because I find them creative. Plus she's gorgeous and adorable!

HER HAIR IS A MUSIC STAFF YOU GUYS, COME ON.

Cello
March 19th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Moleotto Melota Moletto Meloetta for me.
Keldeo looks like a fruitcake, and as said earlier "furry bait."

wombateiro
March 19th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Keldeo is boring tbh, another horse, while Meloetta is based on the concept of music and therefore much cooler.

I wouldn't say Keldeo is boring because it has good backstory and concept of being the weakest looking Musketeer but equally strong if not the strongest. I like how look of Keldeo's eyes is full of self-confidence and not being worried about looking weak.

deoxys121
March 19th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Keldeo just looks awesome, imo. So what if it has a limited movepool? Its potential for a Calm Mind sweeper makes me like it. I also love Keldeo's design. That big blue tail, omg. ;o; Keldeo's signature move, Secret Sword, I love. It gives Keldeo essentially a Fighting-type variation of Psyshock, which is greatly appealing to me. Keldeo's Water/Fighting typing allows for a combination of Secret Sword and Hydro Pump STAB, giving it excellent competitive potential. Keldeo all the way!

Raichupacabra
March 19th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Keldeo looks very cool for a unicorn/pony. I really don't like Meloetta as much as I love Keldeo. It wasn't even epic enough to star in an actual movie. Also it's eventually going to end up like Gardevoir, Lopunny, and Gothitelle if you know what I mean. And we don't want that.

vaporeon7
March 24th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I voted for Keldeo because I like its appearance better than Meloetta. I have never used either in battle, so I can't compare them in that way. I also like the idea of a water pony. Meloetta is also a word that I keep misspelling for some reason, and that annoys me.