PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest Female Gym Leader

Joshawott
March 19th, 2012, 12:54 PM
It is no secret that there are some very sexy female characters in the Pokémon series, but none more so than the gym leaders. Which one do you find the most attractive and why? Please remember to be mature about the whole thing. :D

Timbjerr
March 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM
I'll admit to have had impure thoughts about each of the following gym leaders at one point or another: Erika, Sabrina, Clair, Janine, Roxanne, Flannery, Gardenia, Maylene, Candice, Elesa, and Skyla.

Of those choices, I'd say that Gardenia is the hottest by a small margin. XD

Joshawott
March 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Crap! I forgot Janine! How can I edit the poll? :laugh:

Ephemeral Euphoria
March 19th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Flannery without a second thought. Literally everything about this girl is hot in every sense of the word lol.

Nova
March 19th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Skyla, no doubt...

Main reason why i always save before i fight against her and restart from that point xD...
She inspires me to do the impossible...

Sharpshooter★
March 19th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Skyla hands down
I mean look at that outift, and at that figure
She's cute, has suggestive dialogue and is really beautiful

PS: Tate's a dude

Cat
March 19th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I think that Flannery is hot! (No pun intended)
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4992513418854782&id=a47f0a3e50921559bc383781dc2f5cd9

PlatinumDude
March 19th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Elesa is drop-dead gorgeous. Seriously; just look at her! She's even a supermodel in addition to her Gym Leader duties.

psyanic
March 21st, 2012, 01:41 PM
I actually think Elesa is the best-looking. I like her hair the most and her design overall.

Catholic Nun
March 25th, 2012, 06:42 AM
I voted for Claire. While I obviously would not be having sex with any of these women given that I am homosexual and they are cartoon characters, I find something really attractive about a woman who is powerful and formidable and gets things done. She seems like a force to be reckoned with, and I think that's 'sexy'.

DarkIceForever
March 25th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Erika because she is the only gym leader female that is realistically pretty to me. I mean the other chicks have unreal hairdos and outfits, And yes I'd hit it (Very mature),but mostly because she's a nature lover. Like me. But what i find most attracting is her hair! I love that hair style on women, it's so sexy! Also I'm pretty sure Tate is a boy. Hahahaha

FYI: I'm talking about the gym leader in the games, not the anime..She has blue hair in the anime...but her personality is the same I suppose. She's tough but sweet.

Mentalii
March 31st, 2012, 03:07 AM
Skyla of course. Seriously just look at her outfit... Kinda provocative.
She is supposed to be sexy, and she is.

Volcanix769
March 31st, 2012, 03:29 AM
Must be Skyla, but also Clair, a tough choice between the 2.

Chibi Et Random
April 1st, 2012, 07:37 AM
Definitively Skyla. She's just smokin' hot, if she'd only take away the lame haircut ...

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
April 1st, 2012, 12:24 PM
For me it's a toss up between Winona and Flannery.

Winona won for two reasons a) I figured she'd have less votes and b) she's like the original Skyla in a way haha :)

ShinyUmbreon189
April 1st, 2012, 12:27 PM
I am really not into anime figures at all but if anime were legit then there are numerous things that I would do to Skyla and im not goin into detail. Lol im just sayin.

Antitryptic™
April 1st, 2012, 12:28 PM
Haha, I'd definitely have to say Skyla... for, uh, obvious(?) reasons. Extremely provocative... Although a lot of others come close.

Fizzay
April 1st, 2012, 12:34 PM
I'd say...Skyla or Elesa.

Skyla is....Smoking.
And Elesa is a supermodel. xP

Kouzan
April 1st, 2012, 12:35 PM
I think Skyla is very sexy. Her outfit doesnt really help either since it's very provocative.

Reshiram Man
April 1st, 2012, 01:08 PM
Skyla is forever sexiest!

Patchisou Yutohru
April 7th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Flannery, Winona, Sabrina and Clair. If I had to choose one, I guess I'd go with Flannery.

Anyone who chooses Iris is a pedophile.

YungKnowledge
April 7th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Misty for me. Idk why she just my favorite female gym leader and I wirte fan fics for her all the time.

Atomic Pirate
April 7th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I'd have to say Flannery. She's a redhead. I have a thing for redheads.

donavannj
April 7th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Sabrina, Claire, or Roxanne, but probably Sabrina. Not exactly something I think about when playing the games or watching the anime, though.

miltankRancher
April 7th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Skyla. SHE IS THE GODESS. Elesa is a close contender though, being a model and such.

zantetsu122
April 7th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Skyla, Elesa, Candice, Erika and Winona for me hands down. All of them wear hot clothes, and I had difficulty when I fought them for the first time. But since I can only vote one, I choose Skyla.

Turn-it
April 9th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Elesa hands down! Supermodel, Nice figure, and she wields electric type! :D She has sparks around her! Definitely chemistry! :D :D :D

TheFattestSnorlax
April 9th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Gardenia is a bit to tempting...

and Skyla? There's this one member posting on the trivia that happens to love skyla (I'm talking about you, shadow)

The Sly Fox
April 13th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Skyla I would have to say.

And thats all I have to say on the subject. Yerp.

Digimon Kaiser
April 16th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Am I the only one who voted for Lenora?

Rapidame
April 16th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Whitney beat me too many time for me to count, but I'd always come back for more, so I'll say Whitney! Sabrina comes at a close second in butt whoopings and sexy!

I'm either a masochist, or I just find being a good pokemon trainer to be sexy.

Yoshikkko
April 16th, 2012, 11:10 AM
That will always be Sabrina for me. I like a lot more but I'm not gonna bother on picking them out, Sabrina is just yeah I love her.

fenyx4
May 16th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Crap! I forgot Janine! How can I edit the poll? :laugh:

ROFL...I find it very amusing that you managed to include Tate of all people yet forgot Janine! :cer_laugh:

Anyway, had this poll been taken before Generation 5, Flannery would have received it without question. But, alas, Skyla's skintight aerial outfit wins me over (for details discussed earlier, but I'll probably elaborate later). Elesa is quite beautiful in her own right, but why isn't Skyla a model in Unova as well? @_@ :cer_confused: I mean, just look at her.

Jamais
May 16th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Honestly never really thought about it, but I chose Flannery. I haven't followed much of Gen V yet, but Elesa and Skyla seem to be very popular too, and I can see why.

ShadowStriatonTriad
May 16th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I'm going to have to say the sexiest female gym leader is...Cilan, as a female of course. XD
Just kidding. On a mode serious note, I'll have to say it's neck and neck between Elesa's new appearance and Lenora.

-Grayscale-
May 17th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Take a wild guess, aha~
Otherwise Sabrina is definitely best. Not sure what makes Skyla so attractive...

Plasmette
May 17th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I like Claire, Elesa (Old Design, new one looks silly), Sabrina, Lenora or Flannery.

Flannery is my fav...

Why do people like Skyla so much? She looks stupid.

Charsquirtle
May 18th, 2012, 12:21 AM
I voted misty.... to keep it old school

*Shiny*Monster0198
May 18th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Lol, I think Tate's actually a boy.

On subject: Elesa. Skyla and Sabrina were close for me. XD

Saucy Fish Boi
May 18th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I voted Gardenia because her hair is the most beautiful colour and I think her outfit is pretty. :) But, going by personality and appearance combined, I would prefer Erika. She's sweet and nice and takes defeat well! I also really like her name. I also like Maylene a lot.

Cherrim
May 21st, 2012, 10:19 AM
Elesa just kind of exudes sexy by the way you can tell she handles herself. :x She also wears clothing that I associate closer with "sexy" than any of the other gym leaders. A lot of them are cute or pretty (or even hot, looking at you Flannery and not even as a pun!) but not what I'd classify as sexy.

So yeah, although she isn't even my type at all, Elesa is the only answer to this I really understand. (Although, come to think of it, HGSS!Sabrina handled herself this way too. I just couldn't take her hair seriously.)

Stygian
May 29th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Erika. She's sweet, tough and attractive. xD Whitney comes close, I remember having the biggest crush on her when I was nine haha.

The Fallen
May 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM
It's between Flannery and Misty. Flannery has that look going on for her. By that I mean she's kinda sporty looking in terms of she will play a sport with you and can hang and doesn't lose hotness. Misty is the cute little girl that we grew up watching and in a way grew up with her. It's almost as if you didn't quite like her at first but then later realized how hot she is.

Frazzevous
May 30th, 2012, 07:58 AM
When I read the word 'sexiest', Elesa came into mind, so I voted for her. Besides, she is indeed the sexiest -- just look at how she poses.

Hikamaru
May 30th, 2012, 08:04 PM
When I read the word 'sexiest', Elesa came into mind, so I voted for her. Besides, she is indeed the sexiest -- just look at how she poses.

Yeah, I love Elesa's poses. She totally nails it, she is even the first female Electric Gym Leader.

I love her new design, those sunglasses are cool.

Chico 93
May 30th, 2012, 08:55 PM
misty. when i was 7 i used to always wanna pound that lol

invisible_light
May 30th, 2012, 09:44 PM
I say Flannery. I dunno why, I just find her attractive. Plus I love the color red and fire-types. I'm not sure who I find sexier, Flannery or Clair.

Seiren
May 31st, 2012, 07:09 AM
I had an awful crush on Misty for the longest time when I was a kid; I was starting to get out of that charming innocent phase where boys and girls totally ignore one another unless it's to throw an insult, and given how popular Pokemon was at the time...well, it's not entirely surprising.

I think Jasmine is my favourite female Gym Leader though; there is an elegance about her that I like; she's unique. There is no denying that many of the others have much more flamboyant and/or provocative outfits, but Jasmine is appealing for her simplicity, at least to me.

Cosmotone8
May 31st, 2012, 12:40 PM
Flannery without a second thought. Literally everything about this girl is hot in every sense of the word lol.
This.
Plus, who doesn't love hair like that?

MiTjA
June 15th, 2012, 10:49 AM
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/f/fe/HeartGold_SoulSilver_Clair.png/429px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Clair.png

Vader
June 15th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Oooo this is hard. Flannery at #1 for sure, then followed by probably Claire or Misty/Sabrina.

pokemaster0823
June 15th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I voted for Elesa, with Skyla as a close second.

I really just like everything about Elesa. I like her even more with dark hair. :) She was my favorite leader in Gen. 5 as well. Just everything about her equals sexy in my eyes. :D

Illuminaughty
June 15th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Elesa and Flannery are close, but Elesa "sparks" my attention more.

Toujours
June 16th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Disturbed by someone saying Tate tbh

But yeah picked Elesa. She's so confident in her attractiveness and that just adds to it. People being oblivious to their beauty like Misty and Flannery is cute but not sexy.

Mr Cat Dog
June 18th, 2012, 07:53 AM
I've never really found game/cartoon characters 'sexy' in a way that other people seem to. The fact that they're not actually real and are obviously animated is the main reason... but I'm aware I'm in the minority on this one.

If I had to choose, it'd probably be Jasmine. She's the one that seems most like a real person, and that her shyness underlies a hidden confidence is very appealing to me. And I guess she looks nice - a girl next door type, as opposed to an ostentatious firebrand like Flannery/Elesa/Skyla.

Ultimate Uchiha
June 19th, 2012, 05:33 AM
I say Elesa without a doubt. Her b2/w2 design makes her an even more obvious choice for me.

Lt. Col. Fantastic
June 21st, 2012, 03:34 PM
Misty. Gotta love those redheads.

Sonicfan9988
July 5th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Clair is surely the hottest! She has a cute hair color and is also a strong trainer! Her outfit is very sexy, too! I especially like her Gen 4 design.

Tamaska
July 6th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Maylene. Definitely. Her Eyes and her hair, and the fact shes a fighting type trainer helps.

PP Rainbow Dash
July 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM
i have to say claire no question about it her blue hair is just amazing and her and her dragons are just killer so no doubt i pick claire

playplayj
July 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Clair uses dragons which is hot lol, Misty for nostalgia, Flannery's literally hot (get it? no? ok...), Skyla's pretty good two, Elesa is a model but she is eliminated because of king troll Emolga. The winner for me is Skyla I guess

diab_low
July 7th, 2012, 05:00 AM
lol hahahahaha i voted for elysa but i think its weird to think any of these cartoons as sexy u people feeling me like its kinda scary

Katie the Friendly Ghost
July 16th, 2012, 09:10 PM
TATE ISN'T A GIRL?

I say Candice though. Idk, not many of the others appeal to me lol.

Tetrakeet
July 16th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Going to go with Skyla as my top pick- she is flirty, cute, and that big flower shaped hair tie is just awesome. Her choice of Pokemon is great as well. ;) I have yet to meet her in my game, but I have seen pictures of her and heard of how amazing she is. I look forward to seeing her in-game!

wubwubwubwub
July 16th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Misty. Gotta love those redheads.
this! but followed closely by Jasmine :3

Cat
July 16th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I'd definitely go with Flannery compared to the line-up, she's got something fiery about her!

Oshawott01
July 16th, 2012, 11:17 PM
lol hahahahaha i voted for elysa but i think its weird to think any of these cartoons as sexy u people feeling me like its kinda scary

LOL, it is kinda funny that we are asking who the best looking character is and they're cartoons. I was looking at the poll and Leonora got more votes then Iris lol Leonora is "sexy"

Ninjagon
July 17th, 2012, 12:48 AM
I dunno, Skyla, i guess? I mean it IS sorta weird but yeah.

zid_sen
July 17th, 2012, 01:00 AM
I pick Gardenia,
because her artwork was really sexy.

pikachu6780
July 22nd, 2012, 09:15 PM
misty cuz there are varipus pics of her naked throughout the japanese tcg and japanese manga and in those little pics the biggest objects are her tits