PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Type?

Jobrjo
March 21st, 2012, 09:01 AM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type
So, which is your favorite?

Notice: Nobody vote ??? please. It is now a retired type, and therefore should not be in the poll. My mistake. Please do not vote for it.

Timbjerr
March 21st, 2012, 12:07 PM
Poison by far. I'm a fan of assassin/rogue style fighters in other RPGs, and poison-types capture that same basic essence in the Pokemon games. XD

psyanic
March 21st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Personally, I like the Steel-type. They have awesome Pokemon and pretty sweet designs, and almost always have a nice set of stats.

Moonmover
March 21st, 2012, 01:45 PM
Psychic was the original game-breaker, my friends. Nothing is stronger than the power of your mind.

~Moonmover

Not true! The power of DARKNESS is all that I need! All hail the Dark type!

~BLOODMEAT

Overlord Drakow
March 21st, 2012, 01:54 PM
Psychic was the original game-breaker, my friends. Nothing is stronger than the power of your mind.

~Moonmover

Not true! The power of DARKNESS is all that I need! All hail the Dark type!

~BLOODMEAT

This man knows his stuff. The Dark type is my favourite too.

PlatinumDude
March 21st, 2012, 04:54 PM
Water types are my favorite because they have interesting designs, for the most part, and they're good offensively and defensively. Dragon and Fighting do come in close, though.

gunnerpow7
March 21st, 2012, 04:58 PM
My favorite are the Grass Types... =D Love their designs...

Lava_Princess
March 21st, 2012, 04:59 PM
I love fire types!
I'll burn you to a crisp!

Zertinan
March 21st, 2012, 06:01 PM
Dragons! Dragonite is one of my favorites.

Avishka
March 21st, 2012, 10:47 PM
I love fire and dragon types!!!
fire type pokemon have powerful moves and dragon type are the best!!

SulfurDebacle
March 22nd, 2012, 12:59 AM
Steel is definitely my favourite pokemon type
And it's been that way for quite some time.

Hikamaru
March 22nd, 2012, 01:35 AM
I love Psychic-types due to most of them having awesome designs.

And I love the Unova Psychics especially...

Jobrjo
March 22nd, 2012, 10:14 AM
I personally don't favor any particular type, but if I had to choose I'd say Flying.
I'm a user of dual-type Pokemon. And since all Flying are dual-types, except for 1, I tend to have quite a lot of them :D
Also, Legendary Birds.

Atomic Pirate
March 22nd, 2012, 11:02 AM
Dark-type. They look cool enough, and are often insanely strong.

Yoshikkko
March 22nd, 2012, 11:32 AM
You should have made it multiple votes! I have more than one haha. Anyways I voted Dark, but I have three favourites really, which are Dark, Bug and Poison. I love the concepts, I love the Pokémon with those types and I yea just like everything about them. Dark is just so sneaky, playful and ill-natured sometimes, bug is just very silly and UNDERRATED and I love bugs and bug Pokémon, and Poison is just great hahah.

Aphelion
March 22nd, 2012, 12:17 PM
I love Dragon & Fire types, but I voted Dragon.

DarkIceForever
March 22nd, 2012, 02:28 PM
Fighting type pokemon all the way! They are the true experts in pokemon battles. I also like thunder types, and ice comes at a nice third in my book.

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
March 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
Water since generation 1, then since Gen IV, Fighting came in second, but my most favorite is Water.

Salò
March 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
Psychic is my favourite. Nothing is cooler than telekinesis.

Jobrjo
March 29th, 2012, 10:56 AM
So, at this point, we have 20 votes; but still no love for ???, Electric, Ground, Ice, Normal or Rock Pokemon. Interesting. Also, Dark, Psychic, and Water hold the lead with 3 votes each.

HoodieDoodie
March 29th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Probably Electric, Fire and Water. Dark.... I just find them to be weak, and their moves aren't fabulous either.

ermJasko
March 29th, 2012, 11:33 AM
I'd have to say Dragon is my favorite simply because of the designs of the Pokemon that they have. But really Dragon is quite OP and if it wasn't Dragon it'd probably be Ghost :D

DominusValdo
March 29th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I'd have to say Fire... first game was Red and of course I picked charmander. All their designs are awesome and they are extremely strong. Plus.. I'm a pryo haha.

Hoenn
March 29th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I have many favourite Pokémon and the vast majority are flying types so that's why my favourite type is flying.

Mentalii
March 31st, 2012, 02:59 AM
Ice type for me.
The Ice Pokémon often have an interesting double-type and this is what I love. They are strong, they are beautiful (not all of them of course), they are perfect.

Chibi Et Random
April 1st, 2012, 07:26 AM
It's pretty much a tie between Dark and Ghost types
I just like how they work in the game, and their motif in general

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
April 1st, 2012, 12:00 PM
Fire's my most favourite :)

Also love Dark, Fighting, Flying and Ice :)

Nomine
April 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM
I'd have to say that Ice is my favourite type.

Jobrjo
April 2nd, 2012, 07:22 AM
I have many favourite Pokémon and the vast majority are flying types so that's why my favourite type is flying.
Then why didn't you vote for it? Our poor flying only has 1 vote, and that's me .-.

Killjoy
April 2nd, 2012, 09:36 AM
I like the size, and power of the dragon types. They're just so cool

Cassino
April 2nd, 2012, 10:43 AM
Grass due to utility, assuming I were to prepare well and fight accordingly. In practice I see a lot of use from Flying and have probably never actually used a pure Grass-type for long. Oddly, considering the aforementioned, I have never used Tropius to date. Electric also appeals to my fondness, and I use Jolteon incessantly, but I'm still awaiting a dual Electric-Fighting type.

LuLaby
April 2nd, 2012, 11:02 AM
I'll go with psychic, I like some steel-type pokemon too but the majority are Psychic
No particular reasons except that
Most of them have awesome style and many of them good type coverage

arbok
April 2nd, 2012, 11:59 AM
Poison types.
Although many of them aren't exactly the strongest and they need more advantages than just grass the designs are my favourate and the diversity is just great. Much love to water types for always being my awesome starter and dark and ghost types for just being cool.

TEAM BLUE
April 2nd, 2012, 12:34 PM
I love Water type...Although my team is mostly made up with my favorite Pokemons and just a one Water Type...T___T

Although someone did say a long time ago that there where too many Water Types in Pokemon...I haven't played Pokemon Black and White so i do not know if this is true now...:/

Jobrjo
April 2nd, 2012, 12:59 PM
@ TEAM BLUE
"As of Generation V, there are 109 Water-type Pokémon or 16.80% of all Pokémon, making it the most common of the seventeen elemental types."

Hilbert
April 3rd, 2012, 06:23 AM
Psychic... It suddenly grow into me since I saw Sabrina and her Abra

Patchisou Yutohru
April 7th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Either dragon, flying, psychic, or steel. It changes way too much and I'm too indecisive to choose between the four.

Jobrjo
April 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM
So now here we are at 36. Yet ???, Electric, Ground, Normal, and Rock still have 0. Any comments on that?

Turn-it
April 11th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Psychics are winning in the polls right now! WOOT! I love psychics but also dark and electric. I am so used to dealing with psychics it's second nature. I know they have weak defense but man I can't help but love that special attack! :D :D :D But I have to admit, fire types are growing on me.

Zephele
April 11th, 2012, 12:04 PM
I can't choose between Electric, Bug and Water. Bug's only a recent favourite, mostly because of the awesome additions in Gen 5, but also since I've actually tried to put one on my team after dismissing them as being weak for so long.

I like Water since it's a pretty nice defensive type, which matches well with all the bulky Pokemon out there. I also like having someone on my team who can use STAB Surf or Waterfall, and not have to depend on an HM slave. Therefore, I almost always end up having a Water-type on my teams.

As for Electric, well, a lot of my favourites just happen to be Electric-type. Mareep very commonly finds a spot in my team. I just find it too irresistibly cute.

BRS
April 11th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I Like water types cause they are defensively and offensive. my suicune likes walls a lot out of my friends i battle. I just get up some Calm Minds and sweep his team with scald/surf. Blastioce <3

Jobrjo
April 13th, 2012, 10:17 AM
So now here we are at 36. Yet ???, Electric, Ground, Normal, and Rock still have 0. Any comments on that?
After thinking about it, I can deduce why ??? is so low, besides the point it's so mysterious that it doesn't even have letters, and that it's only related to Curse (???-type until Gen. V, where it was made Ghost), Eggs (they were ???-type in Gen. III), Weather Ball (it's ???-type if used during Shadow Sky, Arceus (it does have a ???-type form, but it cannot be used without hacking), and Roost (in Gen. IV, it made the use ???-type after using; this was changed to Normal-type in Gen. V). It's the fact that it was removed in Generation V. Unfortuantly, it is no longer a type.

Archenoth
April 13th, 2012, 11:57 AM
For me it was a toss up between Water Types and Ice Types... I ended up voting the latter though. There is something to be said for a type that has as many weaknesses, and yet still manages to often be as offensively positioned as the Ice type is. It also destroys the oh-so powerful Dragon types.

Just look at Weavile for example.

Also the place which you find them usually is awesome, I have always loved Ice and cold areas in games, they look serene, pure, fresh, and brutal.

Jarred0809
April 13th, 2012, 12:12 PM
FIRE! There's nothing better than a oneshot with Flamethrower.
http://kaszpir.hlds.pl/4chan/kill.it.with.fire.gif

Ephemeral Euphoria
April 13th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I'd have to go with Flying nowadays, the range of personal favorites I can choose from that type like Dragonite and Mandibuzz to name a few are nearly endless lol.

Jobrjo
April 13th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Why do people keep saying flying, yet it still has only 1 vote (me) ??????

Doppelgänger
April 13th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I've always been a fan of ice. Most of my favorites are ice types, so yeah.

viccuh
April 16th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I'm definitely going with the grass-type. The're usually gentle and intelligent, plus Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile, Ludicolo, Tropius (need I say more).

HeracrossIsBoss
April 16th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Bug/fighting:laugh: Heracross all the way =D

blackmorale
April 21st, 2012, 07:50 PM
Dragon, since moves under this category are pretty strong (except Twister, probably. I hate that move :U). Also, dragon-type Pokemon aren't common and they can learn moves of many types.

Lilienne
April 21st, 2012, 08:44 PM
Definitely Dark-type Pokemon. I've always been fascinated by them, especially when I saw Tyranitar for the first time.

xawesomatorx
April 21st, 2012, 10:56 PM
fire is awesome... Charizard and Infernape are beast...

Rodeo
April 21st, 2012, 11:02 PM
Fighting all the way! I think it's mainly because of the widespread advantages it has against certain types. That, and the designs of Infernape, Toxicroak, Poliwrath, Emboar, Heracross, and Breloom add to the coolness factor.

garjora
April 22nd, 2012, 02:35 AM
My favourite type is ghost since my favourite Pokémon is Drifblim.

HypnoStealsChildren
April 22nd, 2012, 10:05 PM
Psychics...With Poison and Grass types tied for second.

Alinthea
April 23rd, 2012, 11:57 AM
Mine always has been and always will be Ghost.
Ever since the first games, one of my favourite Pokemon in those games was Gengar. I loved Lavander Town, the creepy music, the feeling of a back story behind the town and so on.

One of my favourite locations in the Pokemon world.

mastsethi
April 27th, 2012, 11:06 AM
So what's your favorite type and why?

EarthWolfblade
April 27th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Dark. No reason. I just like it

CliveKoopa
April 27th, 2012, 11:50 AM
I don't have a single favourite type of pokemon, I like all kinds of pokemon and pokemon types.

Asuf
April 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM
I like my Water types, there are plenty of good choices when it comes to water Pokemon and I nearly always use the water starter 3/5 GEN's.

Lonely_LizardX2
April 27th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Fire. Since the first time I got Charizard, it's always been fire types that are my favorite.

EGKangaroo
April 29th, 2012, 03:25 AM
For me, it often tends to fluctuate. I could say grass-types are my favourite, but that alone wouldn't do justice to all the other types I absolutely love too. I tend to like pokémon design-wise, and not as much for their specific typing, however, grass-types are an absolute joy to have as they're a real breeze to train. A lot of their moves are based around regeneration and taking the HP of the opponent, so I hardly have to go to a poké centre as often as I would with other types during some level grinding sessions, but I also reserve a special place for Electric-types, Psychic-types, Water-types, practically any type I could think of. But yeah, Grass-types probably take the cake on this one.

vaporeon7
April 29th, 2012, 11:57 AM
My favourite type is water because my favourite Pokémon, Vaporeon is a water type. Also I pretty much love all water types. Hydro Pump is my favourite move also and Misty is my favourite Gym Leader.

ShadowStriatonTriad
April 29th, 2012, 12:06 PM
My favorite type has always been Ice because I love the Winter and Ice-Type Pokemon tend to be gorgeous most of the time. Example- Arcticuno, Suicune, Kyurem, Vanillite, Cryogonal, etc.

appletechGodjuice
April 30th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Hm, I really like fire types. I'm also fond of ice and electric, but fire's always been there.

mastsethi
May 3rd, 2012, 05:48 AM
Dragons! For sure..
Its the survival of the fittest and they are the strongest..

Pieman50
May 3rd, 2012, 06:51 AM
Rock.

They have probably the most obvious weaknesses to any other pokemon, seeing as Grass/Water-types are generally common...

HOWEVER.. they almost always prove to be the strongest physical walls. :)

Ducklighter
May 3rd, 2012, 04:31 PM
I've always loved Fire types and every game I've played, I've chosen the fire type. XD

xGunLuis
May 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM
i choose ice because there are so many awesome ice pokemon like Glaceon my favorite and Articuno :D

fishfish
May 4th, 2012, 09:48 PM
I love a bit of the fire and dragon types, arcanine, charizard, Dragonite, salamence :D

Sakura Rain
May 4th, 2012, 10:15 PM
uguu you're making me choose

um well Arcanine is my favorite pokemon ever

but I loveeeee grass types in general mother earth and all that and plus Torterra

so I'd have to go with Grass asdfjkl. With Fire at a very close second, and Psychic and Ground tied for third.

infersaime
May 5th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Fire is my favourite type by far I love how dangerous they are.

MEGAS
May 5th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Fire. I have always love fire, and have a fiery passion. BLAZIKEN!

Derpy.H
May 5th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Ghost-type pokemon. I just love them... (Haunter being my favourite)

Cid
May 5th, 2012, 03:24 AM
First off, very single starter of the Water-type is awesome. The HMs typed with good 'ol H2O are useful and immensely powerful, if not the strongest of the bunch. Even without that, Water-type legendaries like Kyogre never fail to be awesome. Water-type Gym Leaders are all cool, too. Most importantly, my favourite Pokémon of all-time is a Water-type. I don't know what other type I would pick over it as my favourite, so this question is easy to answer.

It's Fire. Wait no, I've always been a Water-type fan so Water it is.

ZalelikesCookies
May 7th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Water definitely. My favourite Design (sprite-wise) is Wartortle and Water seems so Majestic.

Frazzevous
May 9th, 2012, 05:50 AM
I can't decide between Fire and Ice because they're beautiful elements in real life, but my vote goes to the former due to it being originally my only favorite.

Mr Cat Dog
May 11th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Out of all my favourite Pokemon, 3 of them are Water-based (Lapras, Kingdra and Milotic) and another is always one I always have fond memories of (Lanturn). I also find Surfing and fishing in the games very relaxing, and most Water critters normally end up having cool designs, due to the inherent 'fish'-like nature most of them originally come from. Sure, there are a lot of crappy Water critters as well, but that's always going to be the case when Water makes up nearly 17% of all Pokemon!

Mr155555
May 11th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Water Since My Signature Pokemon Is A Water Pokemon So Why Not Choose Water Type

Forever
May 22nd, 2012, 02:58 AM
Fighting. There is literally nothing better than fighting, well, yes psychic beats fighting BUT overall, fighting attacks and fighting Pokemon are basically the best imo. Plus I love physical attackers.

lovebear
May 23rd, 2012, 06:49 AM
I've always been a fan of ground, ice and fire for their offensive prowess.

Until I had the privilege to command a Sweeper Starmie under the rain. After countless OHKO Hydro Pumps... I never looked back. Water ftw.

darkrai1018
May 23rd, 2012, 07:50 AM
Ground types for me. tyranitar is my favorite.

Apollo
May 24th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Psychic for me. I love their attacks and their various abilities, such as telekinesis etc etc

Brendino
May 27th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Lately I've been using a lot of Bug types, but I don't know if I'd go as far as saying that it's my favorite.

If I was to pick one in general that I've used a lot, I'd have to go with Steel as my favorite.

LadyFaust
May 27th, 2012, 12:30 AM
It's impossible for me to pick just one!
I am equally fond of dragon, ice, psychic and ghost types.

Plusleminun
May 27th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Dragon is my favorite, most of the Dragon type Pokémons look really great and are very strong physical attackers. :)

ixin
May 27th, 2012, 07:26 AM
I gotta say, my favorite is probably ghost type. While reuniclus is my favorite poke, I don't like most psychics. Therre are some really cool ghosts, like Chandelure, Gengar, and Golurk.

Killjoy
May 27th, 2012, 07:30 AM
I like the dragon type. Out of all the types, I've had the most fun using them, especially in my dragon only team

Jobrjo
May 29th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Ground types for me. tyranitar is my favorite.
You do realize Tyranitar is Rock/Dark, right?

Zeruis
June 14th, 2012, 08:52 PM
I've grown to like normal types. The designs for them are great, and they can learn a very wide range of diverse attacks.

Oryx
June 16th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Surprised Dragon isn't higher.

Anyway mine is Psychic, I love a lot of Psychic types and it's really popular among legendaries which is another plus. Mew <3

Ice-Dragon
June 17th, 2012, 11:42 PM
My favourite is Ice. I wish there were more Ice types made though.

Ninjagon
June 18th, 2012, 01:24 AM
My favourite would be (surprising to me!) would have to be the electric type. Jolteon is my favourite Eeveelution and i use it somewhere on my teams due to its very good sweeping abilities. Dragon comes at Second with Fire because Hydreigon is my favourite pokemon and Charizard has a place in my heart ever since i made that choice on which would be my very FIRST starter.

Ultimate Uchiha
June 19th, 2012, 05:49 AM
I've always been a huge fan of electric type Pokemon. For the most part, they are all good in some way with a few useless ones like Plusle,Minun and Stunfisk.

Lt. Col. Fantastic
June 21st, 2012, 03:43 PM
Ghosts, hands down.

Destiny bond, confuse ray, subpunch, toxic, the list goes on. Simply the best mindcontroll pokemon.

katiedawn121
June 30th, 2012, 10:16 AM
It's always a toss-up between Water & Psychic with me ... I went Psychic this time. :)

SupremeSeeker
June 30th, 2012, 10:23 AM
If it's a two type I would choose Electric/Dragon.
But if just one type I would choose Dragon just because most of the dragon pokemon look really awesome and they're resistant to most of the types.

Abi~
July 5th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Personally, I really like electric and fire. I'm not sure if there's a type I actively dislike, but I'm curious what everyone else will say.

Olli
July 5th, 2012, 04:25 AM
I've always loved Water type Pokémon, as they're the ones I've found to have the best designs, often being all colourful and all, and most of them have access to really diverse movepools too, so definitely a win in this situation. It may not be the typing that holds the strongest Pokémon, however almost everyone has probably had a Water type in their team in most of their playthroughs unless they're doing some kind of challenge.

My least favourite type would probably be Ghost types. I've always found them to be pretty cheap Pokémon, with having complete immunity towards a few typings, and not having that many weaknesses, like with Spiritomb who isn't weak to any typings at all.

Mentalii
July 5th, 2012, 05:02 AM
My favourite type is the water type, I can't have game without a water Pokémon in my team (anyway I always choose the water type).

And my least favourite is the grass type. Actually, I don't dislike the grass-type, I just choose it because I have to choose, there is a lot of grass Pokémon I love.

Roza
July 5th, 2012, 09:44 AM
My favorite type is Fire.. not sure why. I always chose the fire type starter (Totodile was the exception, though!). My least favorite type is grass.. not sure why, though.

Arghlx
July 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Poison - not that the type is really good, but most Poison-types are pretty cool, and one of them is my favourite Pokemon; Crobat.

Sodom
July 5th, 2012, 06:59 PM
This may come as a shock since my favourite Pokemon is Raichu, but I've always been partial to Grass types. I find them pretty useless in a lot of battles, but they're so pretty and magical and they sprinkle glitter everywhere!

Tamaska
July 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Fighting. Outlasting and Powerful.

DaEpicTrainer
July 6th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Fire, i always pick fire starter and without fire type pokemon you simply cannot win.

diab_low
July 7th, 2012, 05:28 AM
my first pokemon was a fire type they are so dependable and look cool

Peitharchia
July 23rd, 2012, 12:19 AM
I have a lot of favorite Pokémon types, but the one I like most is fire. Why? Because most of my favorite Pokémon are fire-types. Also, I've won countless amount of battles by using fire-type Pokémon. =)

SD.
July 23rd, 2012, 02:25 AM
Psychic pokemon ftw
i love how they are the only pokemon who can teleport

Rayshin
July 23rd, 2012, 02:38 AM
Water-Types are so formidable, yet elegant in style. They can handle the Grass-Types with ease with a simple Ice Beam or any other Ice-Type move. They can also learn Ground-Type moves to wipe out Electric-Types. And their Special Defense is quite powerful.

~Always.

Alpha King
July 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM
I am gonna say dark types by a loooong shot. I love dark types! I also like grass, ground, fighting, and water, but now I'm just rambling.

Trixy
August 11th, 2012, 06:36 AM
I think there are induvidual Pokemon of each type that are attractive design wise.
Ice, Normal, Poison, Ghost, Dark and Grass are my favorites. I voted Ice on the poll.

Ice: Ice is what I relate to the most, element wise. I don't know why.
Poison: I think if I was a Pokemon, Poison would be the type I'd want to be.
Normal: People overlook Normal all the time, but there are many hidden gems in the Normal type. Like Cinccino.
Ghost: I think Ghost type moves like Curse just have the coolest effects. And a lot of Ghost moves look cool in the games and anime.
Dark: Some of my favorite designs are Dark. Houndoom, Absol, Krookodile, Zoroark, Weavile, Umbreon.. They just look the most "badass" to me.
Grass: I usually use Grass starters. Grass is another type, like Normal, that is overlooked (probably for a valid reason though- they have many weaknesses.) and I think they actually have a lot of potential and their HP regaining moves (Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Horn Leech, etc.,) minimize their many weaknesses.

Haddez
August 19th, 2012, 11:49 PM
This was a hard choice for me.

I always pick the GRASS starter.

I love PHYSIC Pokemon.

3 Pokemon in my "Top 10" are ELECTRIC

FLYING is very helpful

Tyrogue's evolutions is one of my favourite evolution lines so FIGHTING

I always have a WATER pokemon.

But in the end I picked FIRE, why? Because I love Growlithe! :D

υ Shivam
August 20th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Fire type is my favorite type.
fire type is best type in my opinion

TheLeetCasualGamer
August 20th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Grass types

I love the reptile and plantation designs so much :3

BilbaoTrainer
September 9th, 2012, 05:27 PM
dragon type rules, is the best type of all
steel, water and fire are nice too

windy_leo
September 13th, 2012, 07:00 AM
water type
I see that water type pokemons can learn some ice moves, too ' v '

xxReshiramxx
September 14th, 2012, 01:48 PM
My favorite type would have to be Firebecause they are easy for me to use and are great offensively.

Hoenn
September 14th, 2012, 02:10 PM
I don't think there is a Flying type Pokemon I dislike, I love all the bird Pokemon and then all the Flying Pokemon are just awesome.

droomph
September 14th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Some grass type pokemon I absolutely hate, but the fact that Grovyle, Sceptile and Pansage is a grass type makes up for all of that.

Squirrel
September 20th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Poison of course! Poison types are so diverse and generally very well designed, plus they offer such interesting move sets and stats to work with that they're a pleasure to use. Most of my favourite Pokémon are Poison type so it makes sense xD I do also love Bug, Steel and Grass types, but not quite as much because they're generally very straight forward and stream lined with their strategies whereas you can have a lot of fun with Poison Pokemon :3

IgotSwagger
September 24th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Everyone has a favorite pokemon, but what about a pokemon type. I actually have to go with Electric type. What's yours?

Powalen
September 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I like water types. They are so versatile and there are countless numbers of them to choose from. They also learn ice moves which are the best. I like bug types also.

Rainbow Arcanine
October 1st, 2012, 08:48 PM
I love fire types :3, let's get started. They have some beastly stats mainly Special Attack,they're speedy and have hard-hitting moves like Flare Blitz and Overheat. All of their designs in my opinion are wonderful and creative.

Then there's the spooky ghost type. I think even though some of their designs creep me out,should be a type to admire. They have a huge range of movepool,can be immune to normal types and just have been a great help for me when I play.

My third favourite type is the splashing water types. They can learn some amazing moves and most of them are beautiful along with being strong. Some can be adorable as well and without them I can't survive the game :3.

The Grubby Pup
October 1st, 2012, 10:19 PM
For as long as I can remember...it's been the Grass Type. I know it have lots of weakness, but I don't care. I was smitten by Chikorita and be in love with grass type ever since.

I really like the grass types on Black and White. That game introduced a bunch of new grass types. LOL Snivy, Deerling, Sewaddle, Cottonee, Petili, Maractus...Man...I can't even describe how tight it was.

casualsden
October 11th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Fire type because they usually look awesome and have type advantage on 4 other types iirc.

Hannah
October 20th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Poison, hands down. I loved them since the start -- no doubt about it, I find poison-types one of the strongest. With just one poison jab, they'd leave you curling up the floor, begging for mercy. Plus, they're awesome, which is a huge bonus.

October 20th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Birds are so freaking amazing. Granted not all flying pokemon are birds I just love the flying type. They aren't limited to certain second type pairings as opposed to some of the other types, and can thus be very versatile. Water comes in a close second though.

Correspondence
October 22nd, 2012, 03:46 AM
Fire types cos of their great power and speed.

Jeff Gordon
October 23rd, 2012, 08:54 PM
This was a tough choice. I like all the powerful/common ones actually. Psychic, Fire, Water, Grass. But my favorite type would be rewarded to..... Dragon! I do love the design of dragons in actual photos outside of Pokemon, not to mention all the dragons in Pokemon looks amazingly beastly! (Exception of Druddigon though, absolutely terrible). So dragon wins my vote

Mononoke Hime
November 14th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Actually I like all types, it just happens that the majority of my fav pokemons are water-type.

Stasis
November 14th, 2012, 08:25 AM
I like more than one type, but if I had to narrow it down to one, I would go with electric.

Sora
November 14th, 2012, 08:29 AM
I swear this changes weekly. I think think lately it's been grass types because Cherrim and Snivy. But Water, Flying, Psychic, and I think even Electric sometimes become my top favorite for a while.

Fernbutter
January 5th, 2014, 06:27 AM
Fire

I don't know, its what I do best with for some reason.

The next few in order are, Electric, Dark, Psychic, Dragon, and last is Ghost.

Lunarose
January 5th, 2014, 01:06 PM
I'll go with either Psychic or fire type pokemon :D

Playful_Weasel
January 5th, 2014, 02:09 PM
I did vote - I thought I had posted as well.....

My overall favorite type is Normal, they can learn various attacks from other types too (mostly via TM's). Many of my favorite Pokemon are normal types (Furret, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Zangoose, Patrat, Watchog, Meowth, Persian, Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purugly, Minccino, Cinccino, Rattata, Raticate... just to name a few).

Brendino
January 5th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Fire

I don't know, its what I do best with for some reason.

The next few in order are, Electric, Dark, Psychic, Dragon, and last is Ghost.
Please don't bump year+ old threads, especially when we've got an active thread asking the exact same question (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310754)- on the first page.

CLOSED.