PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] black white

samurott1
March 28th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I love black & white more than any game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pokemonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever
March 28th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Okay so I'm not going to delete this one, but it'll serve as a guide as to how to make threads here which create "discussion". Be warned though if you do it again you will receive another infraction.

Types of discussion threads
For example..

- Black and White music
>>>> can create discussion because it's an actual aspect of the games where people can vary their thoughts.

- Black and White Elite Four
>>>> can create discussion because there's four people to discuss, their battling strategies, teams, character designs, etc.

- Black and White Musicals
>>>> can create discussion because it's a feature that people may like/not like for certain reasons and is worth discussing.

What we don't want
For example...

- General statements
>>>> I love Black and White can't really create much discussion, however a general thread asking "how do you feel about Black and White would be fine".

- Concentrating on one Pokemon
>>>> Posting a thread on Samurott isn't really discussion worthy since we have a likes/dislikes thread.

But yeah, that's just a general guide of what's okay. Look over the guidelines of this forum too and it'll definitely help you. Although I do suggest before making any further threads, you PM the ideas to either Kaori or I. Thanks.

Hopefully we won't have this little issue anymore. :)
http://i.imgur.com/EkvQs.png