PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite food???

Dark Magician
January 11th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Hmmmmmmmm fooood... *beggins brain melting process*

What is your favorite???

Greed
January 11th, 2005, 05:29 PM
My favorite food is Pizza, Thai Noodles, and I guess Quesdillas (prefarably from Taco Bell). P= Yurm, yurm, yurm. XD; I'm hungry now O.O;

*dies*

Triumphant Chaos
January 11th, 2005, 05:35 PM
I eat... pretty much anything, and have favourites in every category, so I voted 'other'.

TRIFORCE89
January 11th, 2005, 05:39 PM
From the list above? Seafood and Italian/Italian Seafood. Lol.

Long live mussels.

Chinese...maybe. I don't tend to eat Chinese Chienese food. It looks to healthy (like have Chinese food next to your steak. Neither is junk food, but the CHinese food looks healthier and clean) and there's too many veggies. I tend to have the Chinese variations of North American foods. I'd think that'd give me an example of the flavours of Chinese food. But...Italian rice and then Asian rice, you tell me which you like better? Creamy (Italian) or relatively plain (Asian)? *thinks* I eat at restaurants and order the food...I just can't think of what I eat though. @@ It's been a while. Feburary is soon...going to Mandarin then. Yay!

Wants to try Sushi...

GenoMew
January 11th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I heart Italian food with my heart and soul.

Kyosuke
January 11th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Dog food for me, who do you think tests it to see if dogs will like it? XD

I have to go with Chinese food, there is this place that I go to every lunch time that has a $4.27 "student special", but you get alot more food then you can most likely finish, so its really good value.

Akio123
January 11th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I love Italian food aswell. It is so good!

GenoMew
January 11th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I love Italian food aswell. It is so good!

You are indeed a good man. =P

Kitsune_girl
January 12th, 2005, 02:24 AM
I love sushi!!!! I eat it evey wensday for some reason n_n I tried making my own but it just fell apart....

Pokemon Master #1
January 12th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I voted "other" because I love alot of different foods.*walks off to the kitchen*.

mvtm
January 12th, 2005, 12:59 PM
I like Italian food because i am Italian (True). But actually because i like Pizza so much ...

Lexaeus
January 12th, 2005, 02:00 PM
My ultimate favourite is seafood. I *die* for lobster! Unfortunately the lobsters in Florida are tiny and not as sweet as Maine lobster. Being originally for Cape Cod, I am a seafood fanatic. But Chinese is good, too, every now and then.

Corrupt
January 12th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Mexican food
too short
still too short

The Fallen
January 12th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Italian food is the best ever,PERIOD.lol. Especially Pizza lol.

WolfWood
January 12th, 2005, 04:18 PM
I voted other I love me some steak.

BigBoss
January 12th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I love alot of food, but my fave is Chinese, I voted asian food.

Lady Pearl
January 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Asian foods are 'da masters! <3 They are so delicious AND nutritious. Lo mein, noodles, rice, mandarin chicken, orange-flavored chicken. Wonderful masterpiece! Then, comes junk food. Gotta love 'em sweets! You should've made it multiple choice, Dark Magician. Oh well. ^^

GenoMew
January 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Using this source as evidence, it is safe to say that Italy dominates the world in terms of superiorty :). Great food, great fashion and great language.

*Chikorita*
January 12th, 2005, 04:43 PM
My favorite food is mexican. =D I love all of it. Tacos, burritoes (Thinks about them) XD

Kylie-chan
January 12th, 2005, 08:39 PM
I picked junk food.

Especially chocolate. When I starved myself from depression - not anorexia >.> - in my second-last fight with Max [probably the saddest one] because I couldn't eat I only ate chocolate, some fruit, and the odd proper meal. XD

Usagii
January 12th, 2005, 08:45 PM
I picked 'asian food' because well I love riceballs^.^ and well I like sushi too but not that much :\

!Verb
January 13th, 2005, 10:51 AM
I went with junk food, I like mexican and asian (chinesse whatever) food but couldn't decide wich of those two :P

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 01:16 PM
oat meal 0_o;; i don't know why-it might be because i was sick very often when i was little and it was the number one food my parents gave me XD so i just grew an extream likeing to it ^_^

Kelsey
January 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
BBQ ish teh bomb. XD I'll eat BBQ anything really. I'm famous at Chili's for being able to eat a full rack of BBQ ribs in one sitting.

Once, when I was 12, I ate the full rack, and the waitress gave me a free chocolate milkshake. <3 I have a really fast metabolism. XDXD

~Kelsey

Kayleigh
January 14th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Hmm, I'm not a very picky eater... (Except when it comes to onions! Ugh!) I like a lot of Italian, Mexican, Chinese, and American food, along with almost all kinds of fruits and vegetables. I usually try to eat healthy! I don't eat much junk or meat, atleast when it comes to the ground kind and stuff.

ravenstorture
January 14th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Kayleigh, I love onions!
Anywho, my favorite food is mayonnaise! I love it! I just eat it with a jar of it and a spoon. :) I don't know what that would go under, so I just chose "other".

Cassie-chan
January 14th, 2005, 11:05 PM
I'm from Mars. XD

Seriously, my favorite food is....fried chicken! Second place is pizza, of course. :P

Tsugaru
January 15th, 2005, 04:17 AM
my fav food is MACARONI AND CHEESE^_^I ADORE IT

Mr Cat Dog
January 15th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Chicken <3<3<3<3<3<3 Man I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Chicken :P

I'll eat anything with chicken on it. Roast chicken, Chicken Pizza, Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicke Fajitas, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Milkshake (OK... maybe not that one XD).
But I also like Pizza, for which I'm very picky about. I only like Margherita and Chicken. Nuff said :P

Trent
January 15th, 2005, 07:34 AM
My favorite food is Pizza, especially the stuffed-crust kind from Pizza Hut