PDA

View Full Version : [Weekly Poll] No more weekly polls! (April Fools)

Forever
March 31st, 2012, 06:32 PM
I've found them useless and annoying since my favourites always lose, and anyone coming to the forum for those never stays. So yeah, due to being completely pointless, I locked them all, and from now on we won't be having weekly polls.

...Primarily, this is brought on from the fact that Kaori will soon be gone from here, meaning this forum will be completely MINE, and meaning that I can implement whatever I want without her negative reactions. :3

Either way, leaving this thread open in case anybody has any other ideas about how to attract members to Black and White, as well as the lack of weekly polls reactions!

Twiggy
March 31st, 2012, 07:01 PM
Haha! This is one of these April Fools jokes that you have in there, right? XD

I bet in 24 hours another weekly poll will come out. :P

Air Lock
March 31st, 2012, 07:05 PM
What Twiggy said.

I might not participate, but it's too close to April Fools!

Forever
March 31st, 2012, 07:06 PM
Guys, I'm pretty sure I stated my opposition to weekly polls throughout the whole month if you weren't happening. It's not my fault Kaori is only just quitting now, I'd rather if she quit much earlier and I could've got this done sooner.

Honestly, you people don't pay enough attention to this forum, this is why we have this issue of people not wanting to be here in the first place.

Kaori
March 31st, 2012, 07:09 PM
Yes, I'm quitting guys. I can't have any say in backing up weekly polls because of that but I couldn't care less anymore. Just making this clear.

Hikamaru
March 31st, 2012, 07:12 PM
This is such a tragedy, and for all of it to happen on April Fool's.

With the staff all leaving I'm worried about PC's future.

Nica, we need some improvements to this section to lure people here.

Bluerang1
March 31st, 2012, 07:13 PM
They're getting very lackluster so I don't miss them. I don't want them back.

Hikamaru
March 31st, 2012, 07:14 PM
@Kaori We'll miss you girl!

We need this problem done with.

Forever
March 31st, 2012, 07:16 PM
This is such a tragedy, and for all of it to happen on April Fool's.

With the staff all leaving I'm worried about PC's future.

Nica, we need some improvements to this section to lure people here.

Definitely. I've got a few things up my sleeve but if you can come up with something, that'd be amazing. :)

Hikamaru
March 31st, 2012, 07:18 PM
Definitely. I've got a few things up my sleeve but if you can come up with something, that'd be amazing. :)

This is probably the worst April Fool's yet!

We need to work together in Kaori's absence.

Forever
March 31st, 2012, 07:22 PM
tbh I always treat AF like Christmas so this is more of a present to me if anything, lol.

Yeah definitely... oh well, I think we can all make this work out in the end. ;x

vaporeon7
March 31st, 2012, 07:33 PM
I voted for yes on the poll because I like the B/W's weekly poll design a lot more than I don't like it. When I used it in my Hall of Fame Challenge it did quite well both attacking wise and being able to take hits. I think it could be improved though. If it had more of a competitive side to it, it might be more than just a thread people post in every Sunday and forget about. I think the lack of any second round so far is disappointing. I also think it would be better if instead of having the standard poll at the top, the winner is decided by the amount of posts it has about it in the thread. Allowing each member to give more votes if they debate more about the Pokémon. I thought constructive feedback would be better than thinking of something funny for AF.

Air Lock
March 31st, 2012, 07:52 PM
Oh, so this is happening?

Ohhh...

now i feel bad for not participating more

pryce10
March 31st, 2012, 09:02 PM
.Primarily, this is brought on from the fact that Kaori will soon be gone from here, meaning this forum will be completely MINE, and meaning that I can implement whatever I want without her negative reactions. :3

wait dose that mean this forum will become tyrant kingdom? If so then I'll leave PC. I will do nothing with forum that dose not allow freedom of expression.

Kenshin5
March 31st, 2012, 09:09 PM
Didn't you get the memo. We are changing the name to Lerroux Forums and our new catch phrase is "Have it our way!".

Forever
March 31st, 2012, 09:11 PM
wait dose that mean this forum will become tyrant kingdom? If so then I'll leave PC. I will do nothing with forum that dose not allow freedom of expression.

If only you knew what was going on behind the scenes, sadly.

There's a lot more to explain, but know that I'm doing this for the right reasons, I'm sorry, but please don't leave. I've got better things coming!! :(

Atomic Pirate
April 1st, 2012, 09:06 AM
Wow, this forum has really gone downhill. Preventing ANYONE from making favorite-Pokemon polls just because of spite towards a former moderator? In my opinion, the mods need to learn to get along, or nothing will work well here.

Bluerang1
April 1st, 2012, 09:51 AM
Y'all are don't, they've mood afterall. And it's only a poll, that got boring.

Atomic Pirate
April 1st, 2012, 10:00 AM
If only you knew what was going on behind the scenes, sadly.

There's a lot more to explain Oh, like what?, but know that I'm doing this for the right reasons, I sense the presence of an egomaniac I'm sorry, but please don't leave. He can leave if you want, you're not the tyrant you want to be I've got better things coming!!Like what, "All Hail the Great Forever" day? :(

Really, Forever, calm down. Kaori did nothing wrong, there's no point in escalating these moderator fights. You are starting to sound like,

"I AM FOREVER I RULE DA BW FOROMS AND I H8 KAORI SHE SUX IM BETER IM DA BEZT HURAY MEEE!!!"

Maybe you'll understand everyone else's points when you stop being so spiteful, hateful, and immature towards Kaori.

Cordelia
April 1st, 2012, 10:03 AM
I liked the polls quite a bit and now I think that I'll look for my BW news elsewhere. I don't like the new direction the BW forum has taken.

Halcyon
April 1st, 2012, 10:31 PM
This is terrible. Weekly polls are easy to understand, and hence I really enjoy in answering them. Where am I going to find joy in posting in the BW section now? ;__;

Forever
April 1st, 2012, 11:03 PM
THIS IS A PRANK. I DO NOT HATE KAORI AT ALL. We get along fine!! We even co-ordinated the arguments all month leading up to stuff like this. :x Either way, no normal weekly poll this week, so yay? I'll leave it up though as "Would you miss the weekly polls?" rather than "do you?"

Aaand going to unlock the rest now as well as travel journal. :3

Hikamaru
April 2nd, 2012, 12:09 AM
Well Nica, I miss the Weekly Polls but I'm hoping Kaori makes a comeback cos the two of you were one of the best mod pairs I ever met.

I hope all the staff get reinstated eventually...

Forever
April 2nd, 2012, 01:32 AM
Weekly polls still exist and Kaori's having some time off staff but she'll be back :x

miltankRancher
April 2nd, 2012, 01:56 AM
Woot! I thought this one is gone for good. And welcome back KAori! :))

Hikamaru
April 2nd, 2012, 03:04 AM
Welcome back Kaori! PC's Black & White forum will be back to its good old self.

Can't wait for next week's comeback poll! (Which coincidentally, happens on Easter Sunday)

Joshawott
April 2nd, 2012, 03:16 AM
PokéCommunity strikes again! I kind of figured this wasn't true, though. :laugh:

Air Lock
April 2nd, 2012, 06:33 AM
trololol this wasn't as big as Lerroux.

Kaori
April 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM
DID Y'ALL MISS ME?

Also what do you guys think of this weekly poll? I mean it's a weekly poll saying no more weekly polls but yet it is still one! How ironic.

Pecilia
April 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Even if this wasn't a joke, Moderator dictatorship > 100 Pokecommunity members. lol

Forever
April 8th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Yeah this thread doesn't really have a point in staying open longer since the poll expired anyway, so locking and unstickying. Next weekly poll will be up later... I hope? Glad to see most of you would miss them though!
http://i.imgur.com/EkvQs.png