PDA

View Full Version : The Authors

Pages : [1] 2

Flygon trainer
January 11th, 2005, 06:56 PM
This is a world that can be ANYTHING that a mind can imagine. All over, people live in peace, and harmony. *swords clang* or not. This is a world that has as many or as few people in it that is desired, and the number can change without warning. This is the world of the Authors.

What are the Authors, you may ask? Why, they're you of course. Authors are the rulers of the world, it's creators, and ultimatly, it's only hope of existance. Authors control every single aspect, even if thier hand in things is not evident. We.. Authors... normally participate in this world by creating a charecter of our own imagination, only one in this opportunity. If we participated directly, we were the equivelent of rulers, with everybody humbled at our presence. Everything was perfect.

Until something happened. The charecters worked with each other to rob the Authors of thier power, and attempted to destroy them. However, they realised that if they did so, the world, and even them, would cease to exist. So they decided to imprision the authors. But they underestamated the authors last, and final power. Using this power, they warped to diffrent worlds (like an anime or video game) used an alliance with a certain charecter, and brought them back to attempt to take control. The Rp, of course, starts much earlier then this. It starts, with the rebellion.

Here is the entery form:

Author Name (real first name or nickname):
Author's age:

Created charecter's data
Name:
Species (if it is a species of your own creation, you must describe it)
Looks:
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)
Other: (Optional)

When you get an ally from another world and it isn't a popular charecter, you must post a picture of them and give general data at the time of meeting.

Shiney
January 11th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Author Name: Robert. (Goes by shiney)
Author's age:

Name: Sage Rauru
Species Human
Looks: White hair, and deep green eyes, and stands about 6'6'' He wears any sorts of clothes, and is very muscular, despite his age. The only sign of his true age, is the look in his eyes. Anyone who didn't know him personally would likely guess he was in his twenties.
Other: He is a powerful spellcaster, not to be underestimated under any circumstances.

~Ozy~
January 11th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Author Name: Jacob
Author's age: 16

Created charecter's data
Name: Chaos (finally, he gets to show up again)
Species: Human...Somewhat
Looks: Wears loose black clothing, easy to move in. Keeps his weapons on loops about his wrists. Green eyes. Tall and well-built. Some might call him good-looking if not for th numerous scars covering his body, both self and battle-inflicted.
Personality: Hard-eyed, scarred, and self-destructive. Suicidally loyal to the darker forces in the world. Something happened a whie back to turn him into a sexual predator.
History: Chaos was once a good-natured guy, happy, joking, personable. Then the accident came. While fighting an opponent, a dimensional rift occoured and sucked him in. Little is known about what happened to him there, but it is believed that a band of rogue Science Mages removed the part of his brain that controls emotionnal reactions.
Other: He was created almost as a half-author. He has limited control over reality, but it drains his system like no other.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Author Name: Rachel
Author's age: 13

Created charecter's data
Name: Eclipse Luna
Species: Human
Looks: ... you all don't know what Eclipse looks like by now? She has long black hair going to the center of her back, and for this one, a skin-tight black suit used for morphing. Her eyes are red, and her skin is pale white.
Other: She can morph into dinosaurs and a black, fire breathing dragon, though she gets a migraine shortly afterward.

I'll start this in a bit if we get more members. BTW, our charecters DO know each other. possibly not too well, but still, they know each other's names at the least. The Authors can have diffrent relationships then thier charecters have.

Psychotic_Demon
January 12th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Author Name: Saphira

Created charecter's data
Name: Nekoa

Species: Er, neko girl...

Looks: http://www3.tokai.or.jp/alphonse/neko4.jpg like that, with a lavender shirt, and baggy blue jeans. Her hair is acctualy strait.

Personality: Witty and quiet. Nekoa is very calm and observes just about everything about her. She is independent and she will do just about anything to reach her goals.

History: Nekoa used to be outgoing and hyper. But after her parents died in a starnge fire, she sort of disappeared. Her real name is Katreece, but no one knows, because she cut her hair, changed her name, and her looks.

Other: Nekoa/Katreece can sometimes change into a feline, but she cant control which out of the cat family or when.

MysticWolf
January 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Author:

Author Name: Lara Thomas (Nickname: Rage)
Author's age: 15

Created characters data:

Name: Aisha Kirbani

Species: Acnox. The Species of Acnox are pretty much human, though not entirely. Acnox look human from a distance, or at first glance, though when up close they have pointed white fangs that spurt venom and pointed ears that can grow to a meter long, though such a size is very rare. Their skin is usually tanned in color though there are exceptions for milky colors though it is very rare in their species. Their eyes are Hawk like and are darkened around the edges, these normally come in dark colors like Black, Brown or Gray, the most common being Brown to suit the brown hawk like wings that sprout from their backs; these wings are darkened to a dark brown shade at the roots and then lessen out towards the tips where they grown white in color. They bare silver talons at both their hands and their feet; these are useful for combat, though they can be used for scooping fish from water or swiping fruit from trees.

Looks: Aisha is like any other Acnox, she has dark brown hair with abnormal silver streaks and her eyes are the usual brown color which matches the white typed wings that sprout from her back. Her skin is a dark tanned color and she stands at around 61 though she is quite small for her species. Her preferred clothing consist of a beige tunic which is accompanied by a silver buckled, brown belt which manages to wrap its way around her waste twice. The tunic has brown cross stitching at the joints of the arms and crossing a pattern on her chest; silver armor draws up to the joint of her arm and brown leggings cover her legs. Around her neck she wears a silver pendant that takes the shape of a Phoenix and around her forehead is a brown strap, which holds two Phoenix feathers in place. She wears nothing upon her feet so that she may use her sharp talons in either battle or hunting.

Personality: Aisha is rather joyful and thinks nothing much of anything. She enjoys her life and is determined to make the most of it, even if the path she chooses leads to her death. She believes in the old saying of living life to the full and she abides that saying and tries to penetrate it into the minds of others. She is rather nave for her age but is rather dominant in battle and activities.

History: Aisha has been on her own ever since her mother and father had left her when she was 13. 13 is the age of adulthood for the Acnox species and after their 13th birthday parents leave their young to fend for themselves, though unlike the typical animal, they keep in touch having acquired human skills through the years.

Aisha has copped with her the loss of her parents and has even made friends on her passing through villages in the past, though not many of them have bothered to keep in touch with her. She visits relatives and friends often having nothing much else to do other than hunt, eat and sleep.

Other: Nothing.

Pogiforce-14
January 12th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Author Name (real first name or nickname): Sean
Author's age:17

Created character's data
Name: Nero Ceasar (Originaly "Product No. T-3")
Species: He's an anthro tyranosaurus, hence the names of ancient roman tyrants that make his name.
Looks: A tall, muscularly built man. He has dark brown leathery skin and a tyrano tail that extends about 2 and a half feet from his rear. He wears a pair of loose fitting black jeans, and a black leather jacket. His face resembles that more of a Tyrano than a human, though the facial expressions he can make definitely reveal his human heritage.
Personality: Was originally quiet and serving, but over time developed the idea of a master race, made of anthros liek himself. He sought to over throw man kind, seeing them weak and inferior. His hitlerlike personality makes him very hard to get along with for any non human.
History: Was created in a top secret US project along with many others (Characters I may introduce later) simply known as "Super Soldier". After a few missions with his fellow creations, he developed a view that humans were inferior and didn't deserve to rule the planet. He attempts to take over, only to fall to the hands of the other anthros and is forced into a criogenic sleep by the US government.
Other: extreme strength and viciousness, as well as an extreme hatred for any human of any sort.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OOC: okay, we can start now, anybody wishing to join may still do so.

IC: Eclipse was in her personal labrotory, taking advantage of her masters temporary absence to work on a project that she had been working on for eternity. Soon, it would be completed, and she could overthrow those Authors once and for all.

Me, as an Author, had duties to attend to. Such as sleep. Sometimes Authors liked existing on another world, and this was no diffrent. I was in almost a blank domain, curled up on a singular bed, dozing. aye, it would be a poor example if someone came in, but nobody could except for eclipse and the other Authors..

Pogiforce-14
January 12th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Nero was packed away in his criogenic tank, still sound asleep. Soldiers walking by him grinned at him. He didn't react. They knew he wouldn't. no one has ever woken from a criogenic sleep unless they were released. Almost as soon as they were out of sight, Nero's eyes flew open...

I was sitting in my room, working on the 6th chapter of "Genetics" my novel about anthro super soldiers working for the government. I had jsut ontriduced Nero Ceasar into the story, and I had everything played out in my head, all the way up to his sealment in a criogenic sleep. My fingers were sore from constant typing on the keyboard, but I hadn't worked on this piece in some time, and I was eager to make some progress.

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Chaos sttod comfortably by the door, eyes closed and head down. He looked like he was asleep. Bad luck for anyone who took him to be so. He'd been ordered to guard the door with hs life, not as though anyone nearby could kill him. Only an Author on an exceptionally powerful construct.

Inside the door was a blank room containing a dimensional rift, one I'd created for my own enjoyment and crafitily disguised. In it existed a small subspace bubble where I'd willed into being a room according to my tastes. Various tapestries covered the stone walls, torches burned in brackets, and massive oak bookshelves lined the space left over. A large, feathery bed was tucked into an alcove. I sat in another alcove, writing at a feverish pace with a fine quill. It was a philisophoical work this time in the tradition of Niztsche. The only modern-looking piece of equipment in the room was a small telescreen I used to contact Chaos or other Authors if necessary.

Colette_The_Chosen
January 12th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Author Name: Kiari ( Really, Everyone calles me that. Talk to my mom. o.0)
Author's age: 14

Created charecter's data
Name: Pykio
Species: Shadow ::.....Thing!:
Looks: It looks like a black dog's head, with the front legs, only it's entierly black-even the 'Whites of it's eyes' are black. Form mid-Dog's-Body down it thins out to a point. No back legs.
Personality: It's....a Shadow.....It really doesn't have one.Only an instinct-kill.
History: ~Unavilable~
Other: ~Unavalible~

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Once Eclipse finished the project, she looked at it proudly. It was a small contruct, it could fit in the palm of her hand, but in the middle was a small red sphere. It was time to test it out. She held the small device in her hand, as she left the lab, moving to the dimension where her Author was in slumber.

I started to come around, and the first thing that I noticed was that I was on my stomach, and that there was a large dinosaur above me, one foot on my back. Suddenly, the dinosaur turned into Eclipse's human form, and I felt her press something to my back.

It was more painful then anything i had ever experienced. it felt like a part of my being was ripped out of me, and i would have fallen if I wasn't already laying down. I heard her cold voice in my ear "how do you like it now? Now you're the puppet." After a bit of talking, she morphed to her raptor form, and mentally told me to contact Jacob and schedule a meeting between her and chaos. I knew it wouldn't mean good, but she suddenly raked me with her claws, and gave a life threat if I didn't do what she asked. Finally, i moved over to the telescreen that all Authors had, and mentally ordered it to contact Jacob. I waited for him to answer, and I hoped silently that he wouldn't be annoyed enough to send Chaos after me..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 04:59 PM
I was inside a massive mansion, a thing of my own creation with more rooms than could be counted, as i could make and destroy them whenever I wished. I was aat my mainframe, playing an Xbox game in VR, this game was actually a version of a star wars game I had created for this world, deep in the heat of battle.

In his own castle, constructed using similar method, Rauru was pouring over his scrolls, looking up encounters where mortals triumphed, or at least got off from a conflict with gods with their lives. He was in need of some ideas...

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 05:28 PM
"What" I snapped, telepathically flicking the telescreen on as I heard it beep. I turned pulled the screen in front of me as Rachel's orm flickered into being. She looked disturbed. Smiling devilishly, I steepled my fingers and said "Ah, Rachel. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Eclipse wants a word with Chaos. Apparently, she wants to meet with him in person, she didn't tell me about what though. What would be a convinent time and place?" I glansed away from the screen as Eclipse growled for a moment, but I managed to stay calm. I attempted to transmit a mental message to him to warn him it was a trap, but I realised nothing would happen.. <your powers are gone> Eclipse said in my mind, pleased.

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 06:21 PM
"Very well" I replied, nonplussed. "If the two want to meet, they can. I'd like to get this over with, I'm rather busy. How about now, Roppongi Tower?"

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I nodded, and the screen turned off, as i mived away from the screen and at Eclipse as she exited the dimension, and almost imstantly appeared in the designated area. I layed down on my bed, shiveirng. I was a prisoner in my own creations... I couldn't do anything to stop them..

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"Chaos" I called, my voice carrying back into the normal dimension. "Eclips wants to chat. I'll send you now, I want your powers at their full." I felt his assent through a mental link, then warped him. I muttered "I never trusted Rachel. Wouldn't put it past her to try and kill him. I spent YEARS designing Chaos, I'm not about to let him go that easy."

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 06:43 PM
The instant Eclipse noticed the warp, she proceeded to pull me out of my sub-dimension, and toss me to the ground. I'm pretty sure I heard something in my body crack. She waited impatiently for the warp to finish, placing one boot into my back and grinding it into me, making me force back a cry of pain.

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"Eclipse" Chaos said, not bothering to turn around from his survey of Tokyo. "How are you? Well, I hope."

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 07:15 PM
"better then ever. Now, down to buisness. I am fairly certain that you dislike Rachel, correct?" Eclipse said, as she pressed down further into me. I wasn't used to constant pain, I was 13 for crying out loud, and i couldn't supress a sudden yelp, as I attempted to struggle, but failed. I hadn't felt this helpless in a long time..

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Chaos turned around, a sadistic smile on his face as he said "Not particularly. Then again, I don't really like you, either. I'd be just as happy killing you both." A quick thought elongated his canines a bit, giving him the appearance of a vampire. He added conversationally "And you know, I rather like the taste of blood."

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"well then. As you may already see, I have Rachel totally under my control. I'm more then willing to give her to you to do as you please. Provided you do a little something for me." Eclipse said, as I held my breath. I was hating this. one moment of trying to catch up on missed sleep, and then all this happened...

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 07:25 PM
"Keep talking" Chaos replied, his intrest piqued. He almost drawled he sentence. That always happened when he got excited. An excited Chaos wasn't pleasent, he was likely to lose himself in bloodlust. He flexed his fists, a nervous reaction. The leather of his gloves creaked.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Eclipse got out the device she had used on me, and held it up so he could easily see it, and said "all you need to do is press this into Jacob's back, and it will rob him of his Author powers. Then, return it to me. You can have Rachel from the start of all this, consider it a trust gift." She knew full well the only person that could even get near him was Chaos, but right now, she had to be careful...

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 07:36 PM
"Intriguing" Chaos said, cup[ping his chin in a gloved hand. He thought out loud "No more tiring when I alter things. Full telepathy. Independence. Mostly, power. Toss it over here." He'd made his decision. "Rachel as well," he added. He'd always wanted to drop someone. from this particular building.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Complying, she tossed over the device, then after a moment of thought, she picked me up by the back of my shirt like she would do to a cat, and preferring to move over to Chaos, slammed me into the ground as hard as she could, and that was with plenty of force. "my apologies, but she's had that much coming to her for a long time." Eclipse said, as she moved off...

~Ozy~
January 12th, 2005, 08:02 PM
"They all have" he replied, smiling wickedly. He picked Rachel up by her neck and casually spun her around, grabbing her by the face and lifting her into the air. If he wished, he could probably crush her skull. Instead, he carried her onto a balcony and dangled her in midair. It was a 100, maybe 120 story drop below to the pavement.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 09:07 PM
I didn't bother struggling, it wouldn't have done me any good. I kept my breathing even, my emotions calm, even though I was shivering with fright. I just hoped it would be over with soon enough. Without my powers, I was merely a 13 year old girl... but that would make no diffrence to him..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 09:56 PM
I continued to fight in the the heat of battle, completely enggrossed in my game. I could be involved in a single fight for days, even weeks at a time, since I didn't have to eat or sleep in this place. Rauru on the other hand, was wandering the halls of his own home with severe boredom. Nothing he used to do gave him any satisfaction any more, he needed a change, and he suspected that his author might have something to do with his recent restlessness.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Once Eclipse returned to the dimension that her Author had been existing in, she moved over to the vidscreen and ordered it to call rauru. Meanwhile a machine that had remained hidden was hurridly producing another of the power-stealing devices, it shouldn't take any longer then to finish the call to produce another..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Rauru felt the communication, and quickly summoned a flat layer of light in mid air, which faded into the screen. Imagine his suprise when he saw the caller. "Eclipse!" He said, a smile on his face. He always felt better when she was aorund, it was even enough to make him forget his restlesness.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 10:19 PM
"hey" Eclipse responded. She paused for a moment, deciding how to word her next sentence. "want to go out? we can chat for a bit and then go catch a movie or something." She waited for his responce, though she was pretty sure that Rauru wouldn't give any complaints..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Rauru was shocked to the point of being stunned, but if there was anything he learned from his author, it was that the game face is everything. "Certainly!" He said, careful not to sound too excited, while still sounding like he liked the idea, which he did. He didn't really need his author's permission to go on jaunts like this, since he was trusted, so he went ahead and asked "Where do you want me to meet you?"

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 10:27 PM
"Eh, not really sure. somewhere dark, and an area where your Author can't listen in." Eclipse said, thinking. "I know that there's a temple that Rachel made in her weeks of fandom with Sephiroth. We can hang out there for a bit." She was trying to make this sound as casual as possible, to not ring alarm bells for his Author. If Rachel wasn't in the middle of being killed, she would have already asked what was going on..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:32 PM
"Certainly," He said "I'll meet you there." And in an instant, he was gone. Well, technically not an instant, as even light takes some time to move, but he was going fast enough that it didn't really matter. He warped out of his world, and into the temple with relative ease, being used to freedom to come and go when he pleased.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Eclipse dissapeared as well, though hers was diffrent. She literally stopped existing there, and popped into reality at the temply, aginst one of the pillars. It was dark, and even the slightest sound echoed throughout the area. She waited for Rauru to notice her, counting the nano-seconds...

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:49 PM
"Hello Eclipse." He said, his senses still connected to his magical energy, allowing him to sense the disturbance. "I have to admit, this is unusual for you, not that I mind." He said, thinking about it. "Very unlike you in fact. Tell me, there was something other than this date that you wanted me here for, wasn't there?"

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 10:53 PM
"aye. quite an urgent reason, depending on how you look at it.." Eclipse said, then followed it with "if i'm not mistaken, you dislike your Author don't you? Put shortly, Rachel is no longer in Author status, soon, nor will Jacob be if Chaos remembers to do his job. That means Robert's next, if you help me out.."

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 10:57 PM
"You're correct, and you know I'd do anything for you." He said, before adding "but Robert's tricky, if paranoid. What did you have in mind? I don't want to chance him somehow wriggling his way out of that sort of thing, and back into power..."

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Eclipse got out the copy of the device that had stolen Rachel's powers, and handed it to him. "just press this aginst his back, and it will steal his powers. what happens then is up to you. Just make sure you get it back to me."

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 11:05 PM
At her words, he grinned a smile of such evil that it could have only been matched by mine. "Will do." And with that, a small particle of light was gone again, this time, not to his own csatle, but my own mansion.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Eclipse decided to trail him, mostly to calm down Robert if he became paranoid. All she really would have to do is strike up a conversation about her Author. She would bet a lot of money that it would get his guard down without much trouble..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 11:42 PM
I was soon finished with my game, in fact, I was just putting it away as Rauru appeared. "Yes?" I asked, knowing that Rauru would only come here unless he wanted to talk to me specifically.

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Eclipse stayed totally silent, pretty much keeping quiet for if he did get paranoid. And if he figured out what she had done to Rachel, all hell would break loose. Authors were exceptionally dangerous when angry, and she had seen what happened last time somebody hurt Rachel..

Shiney
January 12th, 2005, 11:49 PM
"I believe I've found a spell you might be interested in, I hooked up a simple emmission to kagrener's loop, and came up with an iunexpected result." Rauru said, as he handed me a scroll. I turned around to get my scrying lens to read it, after all, i trusted rauru, I had nothing to fear from him. But that didn't stop the sharp pain in my back, as I fell forward, yelling out in pain...

Flygon trainer
January 12th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Eclipse smiled with the vampiric smile that everybody knew all too well and said "two down. Wonder if Chaos is through with Rachel yet? Oh, sorry, tender spot" she said, kneeling down and ruffling Robert's hair with her long, perfectly manicured nails. Nice thing was, he couldn't do anything about it..

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 12:03 AM
I didn't say anything, my rage was seething, and I didn't trust my own words. Rauru stepped up after Eclipse had finished, and placed one foot between my shoulder blades, a sword of light materializing in his hands, down to my neck, just far enough in to draw blood. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now..." He said...

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Eclipse sat back, taking the device from Rauru, and watching. She would have preferred to torment Robert, but it was Rauru's time for revenge. She would not interfere right now. Though if he DID try to kill the ex- Author, she'd stop him, as she wanted to tourture first...

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 12:10 AM
"I can give you several." I said, finally coming to grips with myself. "Firstly, if you kill me, not only you, but this world will blink out of existance. Secondly, you kill me, and Eclipse won't survive either, even if she's somewhere else. Third, I haven't thought that far yet give me a moment." I said, and while I couldn't look up, I heard Rauru slapping himself at that last comment.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 12:14 AM
".... well, he is worth keeping alive, if only long enough to tell him that Chaos now has Rachel over the balcony of a tower somewhere in Tokyo, and will probably soon drop her down about a hundred stories to her death. Nice thing is, YOU arn't there to protect her." Eclipse said with a smile, laying down next to him, watching him.

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 12:19 AM
"Well you know what? When she splats, you're going with her." I said, my voice now writhing with anger again. "You may exist on your own, but without the mind that spawned you, you'll cease to exist, don't you get it? I'm not bluffing about this, go ahead and kill me if you want, but then I'll still have the last laugh." I said. Right now, there was nothing keeping me from engulfing my world in a collosal tempest, other than the fact I was powerless. "So Eclipse, are you ready to die? I know Rauru doesn't have the guts to test it, he knows I don't bluff." and unfortunately for him, that was the case. Rauru held the sword steady, but did nothing, thinking. If he was right, then he couldn't test it, and he couldn't let Eclipse get hurt... "Quick, we need to stop chaos. Even if he's lying, I don't want to risk losing you." He said, summoning shackles of golden light around my arms and legs, engulfing me in chains made of similar light.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 12:25 AM
"NO! I am willing to die if Rachel dies! We will leave this to Chaos's mercy. Stay here." Eclipse just managed to keep himself from yelling. This would be left to Chaos. "I promiced Chaos I'd leave rachel to him if he'd rob Jacob of power. I don't care what happens to her. But if Chaos kills her, keep Robert captive, and in the constant knowlage that she's dead."

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 12:27 AM
Rauru was torn, but I could speak for him, I knew what he felt. "He won't have the will to live without you, just like I can't without Rachel. So either she lives, or we all die. think about it." I said, though I was already trying to think of a way out of my binds...

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Chaos smiled, the same cruel smile that so many people he'd sent to death has seen before. He rammed her fist into her gut, feeling the flesh give way. Then, he let go, letting her free-fall a bit bafore lacing his fingers into hers, catching her by one arm, five, maybe six feet lower.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 09:18 AM
"Rachel needs to die. She created this and let all of YOU join into her little fantasy world. I too, remember her saying she was the only thread connecting this world to existance. But she's hurt me, far too much. By Chaos's all too able hands, she will die." Eclipse said with a growl.

The punch hurt like hell, but by now fright was keeping me totally quiet, with only a slight whimpering sound coming from me..he was either going to be merciful (meaning he had something planned that was probably worse) or he was just going to drop me... Unfortunatly, finding out wasn't like just turning a page...

Dragon Paw
January 13th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Author Name (real first name or nickname): Kristen

Created charecter's data
Name: Hoshi Goldstein
Species: Dragon Demon
Looks: Hoshi has purple eyes and short shoulder length hair. She has tanned skin that looks purpleish. She wears a black shirt with purple sweatpants. She has large batwings and a draconic tail. She has a purple waxing crescant moon on her forehead. She is about 4' 5"
Other: (Optional)

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Uh-huh, and do you think Rauru would let you die, even if stopping it was against your wishes? He's modeled after myself you know." I said, indicating where Rauru had been, but now there was nothing left but for the smell of burnt ozone, as he had taken off, leaving me chained to the ground.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Eclipse growled for a moment, then yelled "HE IS SO DEAD!!" before morphing to an enormous black dragon, with glowing red eyes and breaths of green fire. She slammed one paw into the ground, causing a minor earthquake, then dissapeared in a burst of darkness, appearing a good ways from Chaos as to not interfere, as she looked around for Rauru, preparing to insinerate him..

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Rauru was bolting along, and it didn't take him long to reach Eclipse, and he sharply veered at his top speed to avoid her attack. "I can't let you die!" He said telepathically, looking for a way around her...

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 10:42 AM
<Too bad! Cause even if you DID save her, I can convince her to break up with Robert, and after that it doesn't matter! We're already through!> Eclipse yelled in thought speech, suddenly launching a burst of homing green flame that automaticly trailed him and moved faster then even him.

I could see the fight, or at least I heard it, but I was a bit more worried about the fact that Chaos was my thread to both life and death.

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 10:45 AM
The green fire did a lot of damage, but Rauru was able to shield himself from being completely fried. "It doesn't matter if you're dead! Your life is the most important thing!" He shouted again, though this time he kept refracting back on himself, the equivalent of 'hovering' in place.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Eclipse ignored his words, her fury totally unmatched. <I HAVE NO LIFE! I'm just a peice of imagination in a 13 year old's mind! and so are you!> she yelled, as she reared onto her back legs, and when her paws hit the ground again, she let out an enormous stream of fire, not caring what would happen. Far as she was conserned, he was her worst enemy, even beyond Chaos..

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Rauru managed again to shield himself from most of the fire, and when it cleared, he was in his human form, floating, with burn marks all over. "I may be imagination, but I felt that. I know that it hurts, I think of ways to stop the pain. I feel, I think, I love... I'm every bit as much alive as Robert, imagination or not." He said, a look of cold stone on his features, and ice in his voice.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 11:06 AM
<heh. You don't get it do you? A simple eraser, or the backspace on a keyboard, and your existance is over. All our Authors have a tendency to undo thier charecter's existance when they get bored. Your fate is no diffrent.> Eclipse said, keeping on all fours this time, lashing out with her claws. She had nothing aginst hurting him. Not anymore. <I was created to serve as an outlet for Rachel's pain. But she never actually got it to leave.>

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"That's WHY we stole their powers. Now we're the ones in control." said Rauru, still hovering in the air. "If they die, we die. But there's no reason now that we can't make their lives as long... And as miserable as possible." He continued, trying to get through to Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Eclipse paused for a moment, and after shifting her thought speech so only he could hear it, she laughed, saying <you're kidding me. You actually thought that chaos would kill Rachel? you're a riot. Chaos, if I know him, prefers slow tourture. Which, if he would let me, I'd help. Besides, that was just to tease Robert.>

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Rauru hovered there for a moment, thinking, before he slapped himself again. "I'm modelled after Robert, we're practically mental twins. He explained, slowly, so that he wouldn't lose his temper and say something to anger Eclipse again.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 11:19 AM
<whatever, get out of here already. we're through.> Eclipse said, laying down and looking toward Chaos. She'd send a mental warning not to actually kill her in a bit, besides that he still had to rip Jacob's power out of him before it was too late...

Shiney
January 13th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Rauru didn't say anything, simply becoming invisible. How could she say we were through? I had only responded to what she had told me, how could she blame me for that? It made no sense! He almost envied robert for having someone as understanding as Rachel at this point, though he still loved Eclipse more than life itself.

Dragon Paw
January 13th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Kristen brushed her long brown hair out of her face as she looked up at the dark sky of the dimension she resided in. She leaned up against a glowing crystal and dug her feet in the warm oragen/pink sand withher feet. She sighed. Kristen looked aroudn the crystal filled expanse. It was quite beautiful. As far as you could see, glowing multicolored crystals, sand, and dark sky was all that was there... Kristen could shape this worl at her very will...

Hoshi walked along, a few miles from Kristen's postiton. Hoshi stood atop an ocatgonal gem that was embedded in the ground. here, there was clear night sky above her. Hoshi looked up at the many stars and marvelled at their brilliance.

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 11:55 AM
"You know, Rachel, I'm rather enjoying this" Chaos said, smiling again. Pulling her in, he kicked her to the ground, picked her up by the ankle and dropped her off the building again, this time, her face towards the ground. Snarling, he slammed her into the side of the building, leaned over and said "I might even keep you around for a plaything."

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 12:26 PM
His words seemed distorted to me, my mind hazy.Every breath, and I was questioning wether it would be my last. If I still had my author powers, I'd be taunting him to drop me, but right about now I couldn't simply say I could fly and it would come true.. I was terrified, and in pain beyond anything I had ever gone through. I couldn't say beyond my imagination, as Eclipse had gone through worse, much worse.

Eclipse was watching the procedure almost as though she was watching a movie. but she then remembered that thewre were more authors to be taken down, and she teleported away, returning to the seperate dimension to call the other charecters...

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 02:02 PM
"In fact," Chaos drawled, pulling Rachel back to the rooftop and throwing her roughly to the ground. "I think I will. I haven't had this much fun in quite a while." Stretching the limits of his powers, he opened a rift leading to a space between dimensions. Picking Rachel up, he backfisted her and shoved her in, the gateway closing behind her.

He telepathically said to me <I'm done, I could use a lift home.> Without replying, I warped him into my own small corner of the multivers and asked "What did she wan-" I broke off in midsentence as I felt something against my neck. A small click, and a pain greater than anything I'd ever imagined flared through my body. I heard Chaos laugh. Then, there was a blackness. I was still concious, though, it felt like every nerve in my body was on fire. I screamed. I hadn't done that in years.

Chaos continued laughing as his ex-master was warped into a wrinkle in reality. The power flowing through his body shocked hi, he knew Authors were powerful, but this...He was amazed. With barely a thought, he made a few changes to his appearance.. His gloves now had a plate armor backing. He added a dead-black hooded cape to the ensemble. Best of all, he thought, was his new hair. It grew long and straight, then tied itself into small braids, each with numerous bells worked in. He sent to Eclipse <Done. Jacob's tucked away safely, as is Rachel. Want to have some fun?>

Colette_The_Chosen
January 13th, 2005, 02:03 PM
My pen flew across my notebook, another line of scrawl appered on the paper. I stopped, looked up, and placed them aside, when my creature ran in the room.
"What is it?" I asked boredly.
He charged me, and made contact. I flew back in my chair, The air knocked out of my lungs. Then, he grabbed my ankle and tryed to get me out the door. I pulled away, ripping my jeans, and scrambled up onto one of my larger bookcases.
He looked up at me, mumbled something, then walked off, dissapointed.
Stupid! I thought. You didn't take the notebook! I heard you-you and that bird, talking about killing the Authors.
I climbed down and picked up a small, blue jem with green swirls of color in it. I had desinated all of the realms i knew of a set of 'Keyword'.
" Wonderful Swirling Sky-Jem" I said clearly. Instead of arriving, Something like a computer window popped up in front of me. It tracked my creature. Seeing the 'Realm' he was in, I quickly warped there.

Pykio slipped outside, then ran for a ways, coming to a run-down shack. He slipped inside, snatching a small feather off a table.
He would use it right now. He pictured the location were he had heard a Author Killing was occuring. The feather was a dimension Warp item, and he vanished, reappering near Eclipse. The creature looked around, pleased as he saw the Author dangling. " Did I miss anything?" He asked her.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 03:23 PM
<Sure.> Eclipse responded to Chaos as she hopped out of the sub-dimension that she was in, noting the feeling of power running through her now. It would probably react with all the other charecters, giving them Author powers. But, Rachel had said that even Authors had limits.. what were they? She did not know as of currently, but a bit of thought, she would remember.

In the rift that Chaos had made, I was breathing hard, tears running down my face. I was still in pain, but now that he wasn't still dealing damage, I could think. The one thing that we Authors couldn't affect was a charecter created by somebody else...

Dragon Paw
January 13th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Hoshi snapped to attention. She suddenly felt power surging through her. "What in the world?" asked Hoshi as she looked down at her hands. They were glowing white from the sheer amount of energy flowing tthrough her. Hoshi pointed to a crystal and imagined it growing. To her surprise it did. Hoshi jumped into the air in joy.

Kristen lay down in the sand and looked up at the stars, oblivious to everything going on around her. She sighed and closed her eyes. Her last thoughts before she drifted off to sleep were of the beauty and tranquility of the world she resided in, Crystal Springs.

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 03:31 PM
<Warp to me> Chaos replied, folding himself into the dimension where he'd imprisoned Rachel. Kicking her viciously in the ribs, he said "Up." He'd eventually have to change this around to suit his tastes, but for now, simple stone walls with chains would do.

Psychotic_Demon
January 13th, 2005, 03:32 PM
ooc: okay, i have no idea where we are... anyone care to tell me?

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 03:40 PM
OOC: everybody's busy betraying the Authors. all ya need to know at the moment.

IC: I felt the kick, and stumbeled to my feet, as Eclipse warped in, and I felt feathers brush aginst my face. I would have moved away, but suddenly, I remembered what the feathers ment.

Eclipse smiled for a moment, and said "you do remember me in this form, right?" She glanced over her shoulders at her large black feathered wings that marked her as at least part demon, and she could feel the fangs that made her part vampire. even past that, she was part dragon. Her most powerful form to date, and this time she had even more energy at her disposal.

I had gone rigid, remembering what caused me to make that version of her. I didn't like the memory, and this had been what caused me to attempt to get rid of her..

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"Nice" Chaos said, complimenting Eclipse on the form. I snapped to Rachel "Ahainst the far wall. Hurry. As much fun as this is, I don't have all day."

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Eclipse looked to Chaos, and said "we don't? we're Authors, time has no meaning." as I moved obediatly to the far wall, and keeping aginst it. I knew that Eclipse was having a hard time keeping herself from morphing and ripping her claws through me, and I said "I advise you don't kill me. I die, you all die, and this world and all sub-dimensions come down with me"

Pogiforce-14
January 13th, 2005, 04:24 PM
ooc: What did I miss? I'm two pages behind. :\

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 04:25 PM
OOC: okay, Robert, Rachel, and Jacob have all fallen, and all of thier charecters but Rauru have gained Author powers. To current knowlage, no others have been hit. Main action currently if the fact that Chaos and Eclipse are tourturing Rachel...

Pogiforce-14
January 13th, 2005, 04:30 PM
ooc: Ah

ic: Suddenly my words I were typing on screen disappeared. "Wha?" I declared in surprise and frustration. "What's the big idea?" Letters began forming on screen, without me hitting the keys.

Nero suddenly awoke from his criogenic stasis.

"What?! That's not part of the story! What's going on here?!" i declared, now more frightened than frustrated.

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Walking over to Rachel, I fastened her into the chains, shackling her wrists to the wall as I said "I have a few things I'd like to do soon enough, I can't really afford to dally here." I cupped Rachel's chin and turned her head to the side, leaning in and saying "I don't particularly care if you live or die. Eclipse perishes, so be it. Some of your stuff gets uncreated, no matter. That can be changed." I backfisted her again, full acroiss her mouth, the stell backing slamming into her.

Dragon Paw
January 13th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Hosi suddenly doubled over. 'its my turn..' said a sinister voice in her head. "no no! Please no..." cried Hoshi. Hoshi suddenly let out a shriek of terror as her second persona kickedi n. Hoshi looked up with eye full of malice. "And now Yume returns to the surface..." said Hoshi in a darker voice then before. In the blink of an eye, Hoshi was gone. She willed herself to teleport to where Chaos and Eclipse were. Hoshi apepared there in a second and stood defiantly there. "So Eclipse, Chaos, whats the plan?" asked Hoshi/Yume.

Pogiforce-14
January 13th, 2005, 04:40 PM
My screen began to glow. I rolled back in my chair, started,and in a flash of light Nero was standing in front of me. Startled, i fell back in my chair, hitting my hardwood floor with a solid thump. Nero seemed a bit dazed, but clearly knew what had happened.

"So this is the Author's world, huh?" He sneered in a gruff voice. " Cozy." Seeing me sprawled out on the floor, he grabbed me by the colar with his clawed dinosaur hands and yanked me to my feet, holding me an inch from his face.

"I'd kill you on the spot just for being human." He whispered in a low voice. "But I know the consequences. Our fight will be another day. He threw me abck onto the ground, and with a leap he was threw my window. Glass shattered all over the place, and I was left in a daze as to what just happened.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I didn't say anything, it felt like my skull wqas shattered. but I was very obviously alive. For a moment, I could see the world i was in waver for a moment, as my heart slowed down. I managed to return to reality easily enough however, if you could call this reality.

Eclipse looked to the dragon, and said "everything's going excellently. Did you steal your Author's powers?" It was a simple enough question, shouldn't take the dragon much to answer.

I realised what a predicament I was in when I realised I couldn't move an inch. Normally I'd just reach into my pocket and use a plot-hole to get out of here, but it looked as though that wasn't an option right now..

Dragon Paw
January 13th, 2005, 04:43 PM
"I stole them." said hoshi, referring to a little after she had come into pwoer, she had drained Kristen of her author powers without her even noticing it by using the new powers Hoshi had obtained. hoshi smriked. "I'd ahve torchered that darned kristen if Hoshi wasn't so partial to her..." said Hoshi/Yume. She looked down at Rachel and resisted the tmeptation to hit her. In this persona, Hoshi enjoyed torchering things...

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"You know, though, you make a nice plaything" I snarled, licking a bit of the blood from my glove. "I'll probably keep you around. See how long it takes to break you." I imagined a cat-'o-nine tails whip in my hand. With a flourish, it was there. I smiled, cracked the whip experimentally and said "The Roman Empire perfected the use of this whip. 39 strokes. The subject will saty alive. Any more, and they die, but 39 full-fledged strokes..." I left the thought unfinished.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 05:00 PM
My eyes immediatly got a glassy look to them as I attempted to struggle aginst the chains, but it was obvious I wasn't going anywhere. Eclipse moved forward, and said "there's a little something I need before you try to break her." and with a smooth motion, she took a gold bracelet directly off my wrist without damaging me or it. she held it up for a moment, examining it, then reaced behind my neck. The feel of her cold black nails aginst me made me shudder, but that wasn't near the shock I felt when I saw her hand come away with a gold necklace with a blue diamond hanging from it. she moved away, and I awaited the pain that was about to come, but instead of fear, there was now a haunted look in my eyes..

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"I'd never thought you'd have an intrest in trinkets" Chaos said, never averting his cold eyes. Cocking his arm back, he brought the whip down on Rachel's back. It easialy cut through her clothing, drawing small lines of blood. "One" he said, smiling.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 05:19 PM
The whip hurt like hell, but I didn't care anymore. Drawing upon my last reserves as an Author, I suddenly dissapeared as I fainted, being teleported to a whole other dimension where diffrent people ruled, and I could not be harmed except by them. Which world this was, I did not know, but I was thankful I managed to keep that last plot-hole hidden... I fell to the ground roughly, and I knew no more...

Eclipse was, shortly said, steamed. After a long bout of cursing fluently in Latin, she finally said "no matter. We have her power, and she's even out of the way" before teleporting out of the dimension to go work with her new powers..

Dragon Paw
January 13th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Hoshi returned to her world. Hoshi searched around for Kristen. But Kristen was long gone by now... Hoshi looked far and wide aroudn the world but no kristen. Kristen was currently falling into another dimension, literally. Kristen knew the Yume aspect of Hoshi must've done something. She no longer had her author powers... Kristen felt herself fall onto something hard, like earth. Kristen blacked out.

Hoshi meanwhile, cursed under her breath. Hoshi had no interest in Kristen anymore. She had her own thigns to attend too. Hoshi set about to change the world of Crystal Springs into her own world....

Psychotic_Demon
January 13th, 2005, 05:46 PM
ooc: curse you, cello lessons... so, tell me, how did you get to the whatever the heck your calling it deminsion?

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 05:59 PM
"The little *****" Chaos snarled, slamming an armored fist into the wall. Chips of stone flew away. Spinning viciously on his heel, he returned to a more normal world, back on top of the Roppongi Tower. At least Jacob was still safe. He'd never bothered to place plot-holes on him. Too arrogant. In his rage, Chaos paused to shove a young couple off the building, laughed sickeningly, and began looking for a place from which to exert his newfound power.

I fumbled around in my jeans pocket, finding my Magic deck. There were times when it served me to look like a normal 16-year-old. It was hard to see in the semi-darkness of the dimensional pocket, but I finally found what I was looking for. A card known as Deconstruct. I'd hidden a plot-hole in it. Not even Chaos knew about my emergency measures. After all, I thought bitterly. An Author should be prepared for anything, including suddenly being unprepared. I summoned what little power I had left to me and activated the device. I couldn't control where it took me, but any place was safer than here.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 06:09 PM
I started to come around, and I realised I was now on a bed, and the room was black, with several hovering candels nearby. I struggled, thinking Eclipse had caught me before I even had a chance to wake up, but I heard a voice, old, and male. "Be calm, youngster. You will destract the others."

"Kamek? but how?" I asked, but the old koopa next to me brought a claw to his mouth in an indicator of silence. I fell silent for a moment, when suddenly I felt a massive amount of magic be cast on me, healing the injuries from Chaos's abuse.

"Lord Roy found you right at the divider between the Koopa Kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom. He then summoned His Magesty to bring you in to the magikoopas to recover. It has been a while since we last saw you. You had last used your powers with us to allow us to thuroughly trounce Mario. But even though you were hit several times, you didn't even gain a bruise. Now we see you nearly bleeding to death. What is the cause?" the old Magikoopa summerised, and i looked past him to the mass of other magikoopas leaving on broomsticks.

"trouble. Lots and lots of trouble." I said, then began to explain to him the recent events. Several times he asked me to repeat what I had said or clarify, but I was paitent with the elder...

Dragon Paw
January 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
I awoke many hours later to be surroudned by several difreent colored dinosaur like creatures. I was laying in a bad made of moss in what looked like a small cabin.

"Yoshis!" I exclaimed happily. I remembered Yoshis from when I used to play with them. A green yoshi with red spines on the back of his head/neck stepped foreward. It was THE Yoshi. I chuckled and extended my hand to pat him on the nose. He chuckled and smiled warmly.

"Its so nice to see you awake! We were worried for a moment." said Yoshi as the other Yoshis of various colors gazed at me with awe. I smiled and sat up. My head and back ached. I had such great luck that my plot-hole had brought me here. This was one of my favorite places. Yoshi Island.

Pogiforce-14
January 13th, 2005, 06:27 PM
ooc" Missed a lot more, I see. Anyway I can get Nero in on the action?

~Ozy~
January 13th, 2005, 08:24 PM
<OOC>Well, I can't tell you how, but pretty juch any where or when would work.<OOC>

I found myself on a small platform. A hammock swung nearby in the breeze and a light netting covered the residence. Rain drummed on the net, probably enchanted to repel the elements. I gathered it was an elvish settlement from the build. I could only hope that they'd be merciful.

Flygon trainer
January 13th, 2005, 08:43 PM
once I was finished with my story, Kamek nodded and said "I may be able to accompany you back to your world, with his magesty's permission. Follow me." I got to my feet and folowed him through the castle, and it seemed like an hour later when we reached the throne room. No sooner then I had gotten into the room did I drop down to one knee, giving a bow of respect, but not submittance. After a moment or two, I straightened and said "Lord Bowser. It has been a while."

"Indeed" a gruff, draconic voice said from the shadows in front of me as I saw a pair of glowing red eyes. The koopa kids stepped out of the darkness, followed by his 7 children, and immediatly one with straight up hair and spiral glasses yelled "RACHEL!!!" and ran over, jumping at me, and I just managed to catch him, though his weight sent me toppling over.

"Sheesh, Iggy, you've grown." I said, as he got off me with a muttered apology. I looked back toward Bowser, and said simply, "your magesty, I request permission to take your head Magikoopa to assist me on a quest to regain what is rightfully mine."

"permission granted, on one condition. One of our Paratroopa spies has reported a human appearing on Yoshi Island. Take Kamek, and investigate. when you are through, you may take him to assist you." Bowser said, before muttering something about Yoshis with a tounge of fire.

This done, I exited the room, before asking Kamek who had followed "how will I get there though? I have no special powers."

"hmmmm" Kamek said, not giving an answer, thinking. I knew he'd come up with something shortly, and I could wait.

Dragon Paw
January 14th, 2005, 05:35 AM
I looked around and sighed. "Yoshi, and Yoshis, there is somerthing I have to tell you. I am here under very bad circumastances..." I said. Yoshi nodded.

"What happened? I'm curious to know..." said a pink Yoshi towards the front fo the group of different colored Yoshis. There seemed to be one of every color Yoshi in here. I sighed again and began to tell my tale about authors and their characters. I then finished off by telling them about how I thought my character had betrayed me and robbed me of my author powers.

The Yoshis stared at me, their mouths agape. They had never known what my powers truly were until now. The Yoshis had been very pleasant listeners and only a young purple Yoshi had ever asked me to explain a few things more. I got up out of the bed and stretched. I stood up and went over and hugged Yoshi.

"Its so great to see you again..." I said. I pulled away and smiled at him and then at the Yoshis, They all smiled back. Now that they knew I was alive and well, they began to swarm around me and hug me.

"Wait, before you do that, I have a mission for Yoshi." I said. Yoshi turned to me and nodded. "I need to take someone with me to help with retaliating against my character." I said. The Yoshi mob backed away in sadness, knowing they would not be able to help. Yoshi grinned.

"Sure I'll go with tyou." said Yoshi eagerly. I smiled. I knew he'd be a loyal companion and willing to do a lot for me. At least I'd have help...

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 10:29 AM
OOC: Well, it looks like you sped on without me, and now I'm confused about something. Rauru gave the machine to Eclipse, meaning he doesn't have an author's powers, correct?

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 10:57 AM
OOC: Actually, it's kinda been decided that after a short amount of time the power escapes and gets to the charecter, granting them Author powers.

IC: Eclipse had teleported to Robert, intending to tourture him again. Noticing that he was indeed still secured, she moved over, and decided to lie just to see his heart in pain. "Okay, so she isn't dead. Tourtured, yes. But not dead. Though i bet by now she wishes she was." as she got out the necklace she had stolen from her Author. The one thing she never, EVER took off...

Back with me, Kamek only took a few seconds to finally say "there may be a way. We can turn you into a Magikoopa. On one condition."

"and that is?" I asked. I was willing to do anything ot exact my revenge, and the old Magikoopa knew better then to hurt me, especially with all the Koopa Kids on my side.

"You really do have a beautiful voice. If you perform tonight, perhaps the Magikoopas may be willing to give up thier magic." the old koopa said, a smile appearing on his beak.

I was shocked by this, but I agreed to it. After all, according to Kamek, Bowser had been wanting to hear me sing for a while, ever since i left to go crete my own world...

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"As long as she's still alive, I'-" I began, but was cut off, as my world suddenly exploded with pain, lances of white hot fire seeming to sear through every inch of my being. Rauru faded into visibility, hovering cross-legged two feet in the air, focusing on the spell controlling the lights that had appeared in front of my eyes, designed to cause ALL of the pain related areas in my brain to react at once. "You know Rob," He began, his eyes closed, and his calm voice somehow carrying over my screams. "I never knew authors could have Omniscience in their own universe, quite the handy little trick."

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Eclipse ignored Rauru for now, laying down next to Robert, shifting so that one of her wings was keeping him close. "You know.. With Rachel out of the way, and with my breakup with Rauru.."

Kamek left after showing me to a room where I could compose myself and think for a bit. After a while while I was laying down on the bed, a heard the door open, and before I could snap at the intruder, I heard a male, considerably deep, but still young voice say "Rachel? You awake?"

"Sure Roy, what's up?" I responded, as the Koopa Kid hopped on the bed next to me, and said "I want you to take me with you. Dad never lets us out of the castle, and Kamek follows my orders. so I can come with you to help you fight that girl!"

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 11:24 AM
I'm not sure what happened then, not even to this day. IU still felt the pain, yes, and it was just as bad. Yet I ignored it like one would an itch, it just didn't seem to matter any more. I turned to Eclipse, and in fluent Latin, I gave her the epitomee of insults, something which there is no chance of me repeating here. Suddenly, the chains of light slackened, and fell over eachother. I was gone, though where, I didn't know, as my world was darkness..

Dragon Paw
January 14th, 2005, 11:26 AM
"Can I please, please come with you?" asked a purple Yoshi.

"Of course." I said. I was happy Hoshi had wanted to come. Three other Yoshis, one black, one silver, and one pink one walked up to me.

"We're coming too" said the black one, Cory. Cory, Hoshi and the other two Yoshis had been caught up in an epic journey before. I remembered watching it from Crystal Springs. I had almsot intervened a few times when their death seemed iminent but decided against it in the end.

Hoshi grinned at me and headed for a door outside of the wooden room. She opened the door and led Yoshi and I out into what seemed like a small city of tree houses atop tall and powerful trees.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 11:31 AM
"..... I feel better for some reason." Eclipse said as she teleported away, back to the temple. She moved past it's many mazes, and moved to a secluded area in the back, laying down on her side on a sole bed there. It's where Rachel once layed when people would be busy serving her to appease her. When she invited others to the world, she stopped the practice.

This was becoming more and more shocking for me, and I said "I'll think about it, okay? just go beat up your siblings or something for a bit."

Roy nodded and took off, and I rolled over onto my stomach, falling asleep instantly. I would need my energy if Kamek really ment that he wanted me to perform...

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 11:42 AM
After Eclipse left, Rauru went berserk, destroying everything physical in the universe with his new power. Not only had he been broken up with Eclipse, but his only way to vent his feelings had escaped! No matter, he would find a way back into her heart, and he could rebuild...

I awoke at the feeling of rain beating on my face. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked up at a stormy sky. I slowly sat up, looking around. I was out somewhere in the wilderness, I was surrounded by what looked like a forest, but too rugged. The terrain turned any river into small waterfalls, and the area was mostly grass, though trees crowded in almost any flat ground. "At least it's an improvement." I muttered to myself, standing up and brushing myself off.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Withen moments of Eclipse settling in, a man managed to find his way into the room. He bowed down, saying something she could not hear. Eclipse silently beckoned him over, and he stood, and dispite his misgivings, moved closer. By now Eclipse was to her feet, running her hands over his body. He was good looking, but for now... Withen moments, she had him to the ground, her powers silencing his screams as her fangs plunged into his throat. It only took a few moments before she released her hold, and the man fell to the ground, the blood drained from him. This was how it was going to be now that she was the equivelent of royalty. Only, she mused the fools are going to give themselves up quite readily...

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Rauru was silently fuming in what appeared to be a not yet formed sun. Every time he tried to recreate something, his thoughts meandered to the events with Eclipse breaking up with him, and he destroyed his work immidiately, unnable to concentrate. Had anyone been there to hear him, they would have found him inventing new profanities on the spot...

I started walking, something about this was familiar, but I couldn't think of what it was. I must have hit my head when I came here. I hoped that I could find something that would remind me of what this place was, when I heard a cold, harsh voice. Not human, like it was coming through a speaker. I knew it all too well, the voice made my blood run cold when I realized who it was. "Greeting: Salutations, Meatbag..."

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 12:04 PM
After a bit, Eclipse's energies had pulled various people from the work that kept them alive to the temple, as they immediatly set to work cleaning up the place, preparing to decorate it to Eclipse's own tastes. After all, they were servents, and she was the queen here. Several others had offered themselves to her as her meal, and she only denyed one of the honor.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 12:15 PM
OOC: For those that don't know, HK-47 is a robot, unfortunately, info on him is rather limited. The best directions I can give is to go to this site (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/indexDark.html) then look at the gameplay section, then characters, and he is at the bottom.

IC: Rauru finally came to the conclusion that he simply could not focus until things were made all right with Eclipse again. He was about to warp over to her universe, when he remembered his new powers. Rather than go as he was... What emerged in Eclipse's universe was a huge, no, gigantic golden dragon, splendid and without flaw. A familiar form, if an old one. After all, He was simply the human equivalent of this form normally.

Some time had passed, and I had been much relived to find out that HK-47 had no intention of killing me. Yet. "So, your protocols define me as your master?" I asked, having sat down on the grass. "Hesitant explanation: Yes, master. As you are the only living meatbag who is not associated with the mandalorians, my protocol makes this clear." He said, though his eyes betrayed no emotion. "Well then, even if I'm a stranger to you, I do know lots about you, and the other HK models." I said, the glint of superiority coming back into my eyes. "Assist me in returning to my... Kingdom, and overthrowing my usurper, and I promise you there will be lots of slaughtering in the process. Perhaps not as indiscriminate as your tastes tend to lean, but stilll..."

Dragon Paw
January 14th, 2005, 12:21 PM
OOC: To clarify Hoshi the Yoshi and Hoshi's name, the dragon demon Hoshi shall be represented as -Hoshi-

IC: -Hoshi- sat on the cold stone floor. For miles and miles there was nothing but just stone flooring and dark skies. She laughed coldly. Suddenly, -Hoshi- doubled over as her eyes began to lsoe their malice look. They became playful and caring. -Hoshi- began crying. "What have I done?" she cried out, only able to stay as her real self for five minutes. The split persona of herself was becoming stronger...
~~~
Hoshi lead me out onto a deck in the trees and watched as the other four Yoshis and myself followed after her.

"Want a ride?" asked Yoshi. I nodded. Yoshi kneeled on the ground and waited until I had climbed onto his back and was stiting in the saddle. He began walking out onto the deck after Hoshi, whom was now running down the stairs that lead to the ground.

Cory stopped half way down the stairs. A thought occured to him. "Wiat, Yume, and Aura, please stay here. They'll need you if the Koopas or any other force attacks." said Cory. Aura the pink Yoshi groaned and Yume the silver Yoshi gratefully ran back up the stairs. Yume was sick of adventures for now. She wanted at least a motnh off before her next adventure. Aura and Yume reached the deck and waved good bye to our fleeting forms. I turned around on Yoshi and waved back, knowing I'd miss them...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 12:33 PM
The presence of such a familer dragon was shocking for Eclipse, who automaticly dismissed her subjects. The presence of an old lover who was supposed to be dead ment more at the moment. She considered morphing, but waited, seeing if he would slip and give her heart reason to distrust...

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Rauru soared down, easily landing near Eclipse. After all, this had been his form for a long time... "Eclipse," I began, bowing down before her. I had some serious apologizing to do. "I'm honestly sorry, none of this was my choice, it was Robert trying to make the best descision. But now that he's no longer in the picture, he will never interfere again."

"What?!" I asked, unnable to believe my ears. "Exasperated repitition: Master, there is no way off of this moon, I'm afraid. Not without infiltrating the Mandalorain encampment." That's when it clicked for me. I remembered now. This was Dxun, a moon from one of my games! "What about Onderon?" I asked, thinking of the planet this moon revolved around. "Irritated exclamation: Master, I said that there was not a way off of this moon. No shuttles, no hyperspase capable vessels, not even a swoop bike! Is your memory core damaged, leaving you unnable to realize this?!"

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 01:27 PM
"Sometimes the worst actions are with the best intentions." Eclipse said, morphing to an ENORMOUS silver dragon, keeping the glowing red eyes that always accompanied her draconic forms. she was nearly in tears, being able to be with her thought-to-be-lost love. The only reason she wasn't was because of her skill at hiding her emotions.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Rauru stayed in his bow, even though it wasn't his own fault, Robert was no longer around to take the blame. "Eclipse, I'm honestly sorry, I never wanted to be pulled apart form you, I never wanted to be changed just because my author decided I'd be 'more useful' as a human light mage."

"Disbelieving exclamation: Master, you must be attempting humor. You cannot be serious!" I was standing safely behind some tree cover with HK, a safe distance from the mandalorian sentries. "I am. You said there was no way to get a ship without infiltrating the camp, how about an armed assault?" I asked, though I was confident. "Hesitant explanation: Master, I am an assasin droid, I do not-" But he was cut off as I interupted with "I know your abilities, HK-47. You'll have no trouble with this, just try to leave at least one ship intact..."

Psychotic_Demon
January 14th, 2005, 01:43 PM
ooc: sorry for the late (very late) start, but yesterday i had to go somewhere. i'll catch up.

ic: What... What happened..? I wondered, shaking my head and sitting up. "What the heck..?" Was all I could manage to say. One moment, I'd been in my room, ignoring my brother who was trying to break in, and the next, I was here, wherever that was. It was pitch black, and I was trying my hardest to stay calm. Sudently a familiar voice spoke.

"Hello, Saphira..." Nekoa said in an icey tone. She stepped out of the shadows, with her arms crossed, watching Saphira's every move. Her orange and black tail flicked back and forth, an obvious sign of anger. "I was wondering when you would wake up..."

ooc: did i just rp in first person...? *loses mind*

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 01:57 PM
At the mention of human light mage Eclipses mind immediately did the math, and withen moments she was shying away, realizing who and what he actually was. She would not hurt him, or leave him. Her love for Nido would prove that much. She was almost immediately depressed, realizing how easily her heart had been tricked, stolen, and torn.

Psychotic_Demon
January 14th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Nekoa growled a bit, walking in circles around the author. "Your time is over." She said quietly, although she didnt want to hurt Saphira. Maybe someone else would for her. "But, as I've just realized, you cannot be kill, because we wouldnt exist. So, what should we do...?"

I stared at her, my own creation, my own character, who now hated me. "Katreece! You wouldnt.... you couldnt... Your supposed to be nice..."

Nekoa hissed, hearing her real name. "Dont ever call me that! And as you said, I do have a dark side..." Nekoa's tail bristled and her ears lay flat against her head. She was about morph.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 02:09 PM
"I'm sorry, but now that Robert's gone, there is nothing to stop me, to stop us..." He said, remaining in his kneeling position. He only wanted her happiness, couldn't she see that?

I was waiting safely back where I was talking with HK earlier. I had decided that it would be better for me to stay here until he had finished. Not that I was likely to get shot, but HK couldn't control the shrapnel from his own blasts. So, there i was, relaxing, and listening to the screams and explosions in the distance, enjoying the fresh air on Dxun.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Eclipse was silent for a moment, before moving over to him, and saying youre already tested my trust once. There is nothing to say you will not do it again She had been hurt before, but her heart went out for the dragon, at the least. The dragon form was the only reason he was not dead.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 02:27 PM
"Please, Eclipse..." Said Rauru, looking up at her, though not rising. "I love you, and you know I'll do anything for your happiness." He said, hoping against hope that she would find it in her heart to believe him.

It wasn't long before HK-47 returned, toting several more weapons on him. "Jubilant statement: Maser, there has been a one-hundred percent casualty rate among the Mandalorians, and while there were no hyperspace capable vessels, a swoop did manage to survive the carnage."

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Eclipse paused for a moment, then said Rise. I forgive you. I may be in pain even now, but pain has never stopped me. Apparently, nor did it stop you. She moved to a far wall, laying aginst it, not really intending to move away from him, just slightly bewildered by this turn of events.

By now, I had awoken, and after a helpful massage from Kamek, I was on stage, several spotlights pointed towards me. I swallowed hard, my throat was dry, and I felt like I was stopping up. I had never performed in front of a crowd, and this one wasnt even human. My thoughts wandered to Robert, and I mentally confirmed that yes, this was the only way I would ever be able to get back to him. The thought of being with him again strengthened me, and I brought the microphone to my lips and began to sing.

"I know that your hiding things
Using gentle words to shelter me
Your words were like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
Not that easily

I acted so distant then
Didn't say goodbye before you left
But I was listening
You fight your battles far from me
Far too easily

"Save your tears cause I'll come back"
I could hear that you whispered as you walked through that door
But still I swore
To hide the pain, when I turn back the pages
Shouting might have been the answer
What if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart
But now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart

Though a thousand words
Have never been spoken
They'll fly to you
Crossing over the time
And distance holding you, suspended on silver wings
And a thousand words
One thousand confessions
Will cradel you
Making all of the pain you feel seem far away
They'll hold you forever

The dream isn't over yet
Though I often say I can't forget
I still relive that day
You've been there with me all the way
I still hear you say

"Wait for me, I'll write you letters"
I could see how you stand with your eyes to the floor
But still I swore
To hide the doubt when I turn back the pages
Anger might have been the answer
What if I'd hung my head and said that I couldn't wait
But now I'm stroing enough to know it's not too late

Cause a thousand words
Call out through the ages
They'll fly to you
Even though we can't see
I know they are reaching you, suspended on silver wings
Oh a thousand words
One thousand embraces
Will cradel you
Making all of your weary days seem far away
They'll hold you forever

Oh a thousand words
Have never been spoken
They'll fly to you
They'll carry you home, and into my arms
Suspended on silver wings
And a thousand words
Call out through the ages
They'll cradel you
Make all of the lonely years to lonely days
They'll hold you forever.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh a thousand words...."

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Rauru rose to his feet, but moved next to Eclipse, laying down next to her. All he wanted right then was for her to be happy, and he wanted to make up for his "dissapearance."

I was on the shuttle, the autopilot taking myself and HK to the planet of Onderon, my thoughts Inevitably wandering towards Rachel. I closed my eyes, thinking about how much I missed her, even though we had only been apart a short time... Then, I could have sworn I heard her voice, singing. I listened to the song, all my worries and doubts swayed for the time... When the song stopped, I slowly clenched my fist, remembering what Eclipse had said. If they were torturing her, I didn't care if they weren't my characters, I was going to make them pay...

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Eclipse shifted and leaned aginst him, making a slight purring sound. Her mood had improved quite a bit, and she found nothing wrong at the moment. Her heartbeat had slowed down, as she shifted into a calm, relaxed, sluggish mode, not really intending to move any time soon.

I could hear the cheering from the audience (I noticed that the loudest was from Kamek, Bowser, and his children) as I moved off the stage, nearly collapsing. Kamek appeared next to me, and said "That was a most excellent show of talent. You could be a performer here! But I did indeed make a promice to you, and the Magikoopa High Counsel keeps thier promices. He waved his wand, as the energy of over 40 Magikoopas gathered, and withen moments, I noticed that I was quite a bit smaller. My skin, correction, scales, were near white, and I was wearing a black robe with various red areas that looked like blood. With a bit of focus, I realised I could change the robe's coloration.

~Ozy~
January 14th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I descended the ladder to the forest floor. Likely, the elves alreadfy knew I was here. It was definate if I was where I thought I was. Indeed, before I'd gone as much as ten feet, a ring of arrows surrounded my neck. A well-tanned female with blazing red hair appeared in front of me. I was in the Llanowar Empire, the mightiest elvish kingdom I knew of. I raised my hands in surrender. The female nodded and said "Take him to King Agrathain."

Chaos was in a good enought mood right now, He'd found a nice place from which to create his own miniature world. A rift atop K-2 led to a massive palace with grounds to match. The palace had been created in a sevewrely Gothic style with soaring, sharp architecture. The place could hold ten thousand, with room for atill more prisoners deep underground.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
I was forced forced back into reality by HK's words. "Worried repitition: Master, are you all right? You seem to be conscious, yet you do not respond to stimuli." I shook my head, snapping out of it, and thinking for a moment. "Yes, HK, I'm all right. I hope that torture is among your protocols, I think I might have a task for you when I get back home..."

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM
The next thing i was truly aware of was flying on a broomstick with Kamek over to Yoshi island. Withen minutes, we were over the island, looking down at a large herd of Yoshis. Then I saw the human among them. I dove down, keeping out of sight, wondeirng how to get noticed without getting eaten.

Shiney
January 14th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Soon we were in Onderon's official atmosphere, though the moon and planet were almost sister planets, actually sharing some of the same atmosphere. Both were renowned for their viscious predators, among them the Malraas and the Boma beasts.It didn't take long to land outside of the official area. If I set up one of the detonaters HK had taken in the ship, and set it off after a distrss signal, feigning a crash would be easy...

Dragon Paw
January 14th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"Someone is here?" asked Yoshi in acurious voice. Yoshi looekd up and saw nothing. He shrugged. I was beginning to get unnerved. I hoped it wasn't one of Bowser's troops or soemthing more sinister... I sighed adn urged Yoshi to go on. Hoshi resumed walked and soon we were walking awa from the Yoshi village and onto a jungle path. I looked at the various wild flowers and fruit aptches in awe. It was so pretty here... Hoshi and Cory stopped to eat a few fruits on the way.

~Ozy~
January 14th, 2005, 03:33 PM
When I reached the palace, the one stone building in the city, I knelt in the throne room before the King. Not like I had much of a choice, they still hadn't seen fit to remove the arrow necklace. With a wave of his hand, the King said "Speak." I told my sordid tale as rapidly as I could without omitting anything. I didn't have the resources to try any machinations here, I needed help and I needed it fast. When I was done, Agrathain nodded and said "I could have told you this much might have happened. Upon your last visit, I sensed the darkness within Chaos. I might have a solution, if you are willing to aid Llanowar when needed." It wasn't the best deal, but one I had to take. I nodded my agreement and said "One last thing, could you try and track down the other ex-Authors from my dimension? I may need their assistance as well as yours." He nodded and said "We should have them, and your new weapon found within a fortnight. Please, make use of the city until then." He left it unsaid that I would still be under guard, although a less-obvious one.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 03:34 PM
I followed, and finally when I wsa close I came up with my paws up, and my wand away, a sign of surrender "Kristen, it's me, Rachel! Don't let the Yoshis eat me!" I was kinda desperate, as I remembered how many times that Kamek had been foiled by Yoshis... and I didn't want to suffer a pernament fate..

~Ozy~
January 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I took up residence in a small tree dwelling near the barracks. I lacked mental strength, now I had to rely on my body, train myself in the use of weaponry. I put what few posessions I had in the lofty house and went down to the praactice fields to begin training.

Later that afternoon, while I was taking a break (the drill sergent had granted my request for full-fledged basic training), a messenger arrived. With a brief distasteful look at my unclothed chest (my shirt having long ago been discarded in the humid forest climate), she reported that fifty elvish scouts had been dispatched to find Rachel and the others.

Dragon Paw
January 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Rachel?" I asked as I turned around. "You;re a magic Koopa!" i exclaimed in slight horror. I knew it was probably her. Same voice and everything I didn't liek magic koopas much after hearing the tale of what Kamek had doen in the past. Yoshi narrow his eyes and turned his head aroudn to face Rachel. Cory adn Hoshi finalyl noticed them. Cory and Hoshi backed away slightly.

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 04:05 PM
ooc" I am so lost... :( Could someone please help me?

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 04:34 PM
OOC: well, I kinda helped you already over MSN, so

IC: "yes. Don't be afraid. Remember, you can't judge a book by it's cover. Kamek's here too, but he's staying out of it for now. Bowser's spies have seen you, and Bowser sent me here, in exchange for letting me bring Kamek along to help me get my power back." I said to Kristen, wary of the Yoshis

Dragon Paw
January 14th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Cory and Hoshi stayed in their positions and eyed Rachel curiously. Yoshi's eyes went back to normal as he saw the familiarity between us. "A friend of yours?" asked Yoshi. I nodded. Yoshi looked visiably relaxed though still a bit on edge at the mention of Kamek.

"Nice to see you Rachel." I nodded. I hopped off Yoshi and smiled at her. It was nice seeing her again. "So were you stripped of your power too?" I asked. I silently remembered how I had awoken to be absolutely powerless... I wondered if soemthing similar had happened to her. It was quite odd afterall, that she would be here.

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 04:42 PM
ooc: So how the heck do I get in? As I told you over IM, I'm so behind I can't jsut jump in. :\

~Ozy~
January 14th, 2005, 04:43 PM
<OOC>You could try starting from scratch.<OOC>

Pogiforce-14
January 14th, 2005, 04:44 PM
ooc: You ahve got to be joking. :\

edit: Alright, fine. I'll improvise.

ic: Nero was hiding in a tree nearby, watching the precedings with malevolent interest.

meanwhile, afraid as to what Nero was capable of, I grab my coat and head out the door, heading to the gathering area of the Authors. i just hoped someone else was there to meet me. If this was happening to more than just me, then we may have a crisis on our hands.

Flygon trainer
January 14th, 2005, 09:47 PM
"Aye. Eclipse was the start of this whole mess." I said, as Kamek hovered next to me, getting off his broom and making it dissapear. he stayed silent though, not wanting to disturb the Yoshis. He knew better then I did that they could become vicious, and they could charge withen an instant.

Eclipse had gotten back to her feet, and was pacing the room, thinking for now. Later would be a time for questions.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 10:26 AM
I was walking into the Iziz spaceport on Onderon, accompanied by several armed soldiers. They intended to take me and my 'protocol' droid in for questioning, though I'd only suspect that my arrival, and bloody departure would only raise more questions, and answer none...

Rauru had woken up once Eclipse had risen, and slowly got to his feet as well. "Is something wrong?" He asked, walking over next to her.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"You and I at one point had children. I don't know what happened to them, or the female dragon that Smaug had decided to take under his wing." Eclipse said, stopping, and looking back at him. "And Rachel got rid of the female dragon, but as for the others.."

Dragon Paw
January 15th, 2005, 10:33 AM
"Ah, so you've gone through something similar I guess." I said. Cory and Hoshi walked over to Yoshi and I. Yoshi could only hope that Kamek wouldn't try anything funny. Thoough from the looks of it, he wouldn't. yoshi breathed a sigh of relief and stared curiously at Rachel for a moment. Hoshi and Cory stared at Kamek intently. They had heard stories about him and found odd to be meeting him in person.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 10:45 AM
"Yeah. Kamek and I have been friends for a while. I assume you've met the Yoshis before" I said, getting back on my broomstick. "Though i still have yet to decide why the Yoshis put up with Mario.."

Kamek was trying to hang on to sanity, trying his best to not blast the Yoshis, though it was difficult for him, after so long of fighting aginst them.

Dragon Paw
January 15th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Yoshi gave an exasperated sigh and decided not to answer. Kristen shook her head and chuckled. "Well we ought to find the other authors. We should gather them all together. Oh!" said Kristen as she hopped off Yoshi and pointed to a white block floating in the air. "You guys'll need firepower." stated Kristen.

Hoshi and Cory tore their eyes away from Kamek ans walked under the large block. It change to have purple and black spots on it as they got near it. The each began taking turns hitting the block.Each time eggs of the color of the skin of the Yoshi hitting the block popped out of the block. After gathering 8 eggs, Yoshi went up and did the same.

"You have a plan for getting off to find the other authors?" I asked. Yoshi came up behind me with 8 eggs bouncing fter him. Yoshi allowed me to climb back onto his back again. I wondered if Kamek could help us find the others. He was, afterall, a magic koopa. Cory and Hoshi returned to Yoshi's side and waited, boredly.

Pogiforce-14
January 15th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Nero smiled down from the tree, amused by the little dinosaurs. They were much like him, but there was no way they could imitate his power. Jumping down from the trees, he grabbed one of the Yoshi's by the back of the neck and held him suspended in the air. "Hi there." he said with an evil smile. "Mind if I join the party?"

Meanwhile, I had reached the Author Meeting room, but was very surprised not to see anyone. Where was everybody?

Psychotic_Demon
January 15th, 2005, 06:15 PM
ooc: I feel so lonely.... Wheres Jarerd?! *drags him over and forces him to write*

~Ozy~
January 15th, 2005, 06:18 PM
<OOC>From the POV of a Llanowar scout.<OOC>

I ghosted throught the treetops, never going much below canopy level. The underforest in this area was incrediably dangerous. King Agrathain had sent us out to look for deposed Authors. So far, there was no sign. I'd found nothing of them yet, I doubted they were in this dimension anyway. I clutched the warpston given to me by the King and felt the queer sensation of dimensional shift. My goal was Rachel. The information I'd found showed thaat she had a standing alliance with the Koopas. There would be the best place to start.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 09:15 PM
I saw the anthro tyrannosaurus, and my immediate thought was wondering how the heck he got to the Mushroom Kingdom. Must have gotten through a plot hole. "kamek, we've got to help the Yoshi!" I said, lifting into the air with my broomstick, getting a wand out from under my robe. Kamek nodded, though reluctantly, and out of his sleeve he produced a bomb-omb. So far, its fuse wasn't lit. That would soon change..

Back with Eclipse, she looked towards the door as a yell of "Mom! Dad!" was heard as two dragons rushed in, both a bluish coloration, but diffrent in that one looked like she has a clear slimy coating, webbed paws, a small webbed frill around her head, and a tail ending like a mermaids.

The other dragon looked considerably diffrent, having a narrower head, three horns, one on the tip of her nose and two in the back of her head. She had short black stripes on her neck, as well as a short blue mane. Around her neck are three gold necklaces, the bottom two situated around a small blue gem, as well as another blue gem still on her underbelly located a bit closer to her front legs. Her tail has the same short black stripes as her neck, and the end of it, there was a firm edge with almost a cotton drifting off it. Her back legs have gold braces on them, the purpose nobody knows. Either way, both were incredibly pretty dragons.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 09:26 PM
"Belderan?" Asked 'Rauru' as he stared in disbelief. "Alzara?" He was in shock, he had never expected to see any of his children again, let alone his two daughters...

"So let me ask you one more time..." The guard said, disbelieving. Your ship crashed, and exploded shortly after your protocol droid removed you from the wreckage, and when you woke up, you had no recollection of anything, including your identity, and your droid doesn't even know?!" He finished, slamming his hands on the table. "Yes." I said, trying my best not to sound smug as the guard began attempting to rip out his own hair in frustration.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Alzara was already aginst Rauru, slightly on her back legs and pressing aginst him lightly in a dragonic hug. Beladran had already done so to me, and both of them were talking quickly, but the jist of it was "I never thought we'd see either of you again!"

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Rauru/Nidhoggir returned the embrace, tears of joy springing to his eyes. "I never thought I'd see you either. When robert was finished with smaug, I assumed that Rachel would get rid of you both as well." He said, this moment of joy tinged with bitter sorrow at the memory of his eldest child, his only son.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 10:06 PM
"Finished? I think not!" another voice said, male this time. A large, dark brown dragon strided in, flapping his orange wings and folding then tightly to his back. His underbelly was also orange, in a plated pattern running from his neck to his long tail, that ended in a barbed tip. His paws, unlike the other two juviniles, were very dog-like, giving him the overall appearence of a dragonic wolf. The main thing though, was the red eyes he had picked up from his parents. He shook himself, moving over to the rest of the group, and waited, wondering if they would ask how he managed to stay in the existing realm..

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM
"S-smaug?" Asked the golden dragon, so shocked at seeing him that he almost collapsed. "How- How did you survive?" He added, his voice choked with a barely held back sob of joy, as he tried to keep his composure.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 10:18 PM
"You can thank Mom for this one. When Robert got himself grounded, I became Rachel's charecter. Problem was, after SHE was done, she too tried to get rid of me. Mom lowered the boom. When Mom's angry, Rachel listens. They struck a compromise to stick me in statis till I could be used again." Smaug answered, looking to his siblings, and snorted, breathing out a jet of flame. "of course, Beladran and Alzara were tops in Rachel's heart, so THEY got to go on vacation with Toklata's brothers. Mom didn't manage to keep Rachel from tossing Tokie away though.."

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 10:25 PM
"I see." Said Nidhoggir, thinking deeply. Suddenly, a gleeful glint appeared in his eye, and he said "I bet Robert doesn't even know he lost you," He began, trying to keep from breaking up into laughter. "He never thinks about the finite details anymore..." He continued, but was unnable to finish as he collapsed with unadulterated mirth.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 10:48 PM
"too busy being in love." Alzara said, moving off slightly and laying down, flicking her tail around her, as she looked around. "Fancy place.." she muttered.

Eclipse looked over to Rauru, and was about to say something, then shook her head and muttered "the consept of maturity is beyond you. Now I know where your kids get it"

Beladran wasn't saying anything. Not suprising. She had quieted down a lot since her family had been seperated. Nobody knew why she had lost her happy-go-lucky attitude.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Smaug patted his father lightly on his back as he calmed down from his burst of laughter, taking a few moments to catch his breath. "Like my creator, I fail to see the value in maturity, it makes life tend to be dull." He said, smiling sheepishly. He had loosened up some since his creation, but he was beyond a doubt the same person he always was. Smaug rolled his eyes, and said "Dad, it's sad that I've grown up more than you have..."

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 11:28 PM
"anyone under Rachel's care does grow up a lot. It was one of the many reasons she refused to take Dad under her wing, so to speak." Alzara said informetivly, but needlessly.

"...." Beladran said nothing. This caused consern from Eclipse, knowing Beladran as a sweet, talkative girl. She lowered her head slightly, looking into beladran's eyes, and she asked "honey, what's wrong?"

Beladran didn't answer, though she backed off, and moved away from the group, laying down near the wall, as a puddle of water formed around her, that quickly froze over into ice.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Nidhoggir ignored the comment from Alzara, after all he just got his children back after thinking that he had lost them. He didn't show any signs of it, but he had noticed the change in Belderan as well, and was keeping his eye and ear on her, waiting for her response to Eclipse...

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Beladran was refusing to answer, and Eclipse moved toward her slowly, saying "Beladran, please.." She had no idea what was wrong with her, and it was obvous that Alzara had no idea either.

Suddenly, as though a certain mental line had been crossed, Beledran was on her feet, yelling "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She opened her mouth, and Eclipse only just managed to counter the resulting high-pressure water stream with a blast of ice.

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Suddenly, before anyone could blink, Belderan was pinned to the ground by Nidhoggir. "I'm a leniant person..." He began, in a calm voice, though there was pain in it. "but under no circumstances will I allow violence between any of you while I'm still drawing in breath." He finished, not hurting Belderan, but just keeping her from striking Eclipse again.

Flygon trainer
January 15th, 2005, 11:54 PM
"Get off me!" Beladran said, still furious, but at least not spitting out water streams anymore. She struggled as hard as she could without actually hitting him, but soon she stopped, after tiering herself out. Eclipse was ready to use another ice blast in case she tried to attack again, but she realised quickly that Beladran was crying. "just.. leave me alone... please...." she begged quietly..

Shiney
January 15th, 2005, 11:57 PM
"Just don't fight us." Nido said, backing off from Beldaran. "We want to help, please, tell us what's wrong." He said, practically begging his daughter. Smaug looked extremely worried, but said nothing, sitting much in the matter that a dog would, gazing intently at the occurences...

Flygon trainer
January 16th, 2005, 12:06 AM
beladran looked at him for a moment, then saying nothing, moved away from him, laying down, refusing to make eye contact with any of them. She sighed slightly, and Eclipse knew she was looking for a way out, ANY way to avoid explaining what was wrong. She was hurt, not on her body, but her soul was shattered...

Shiney
January 16th, 2005, 12:08 AM
"Belderan, please." Nido repeated, his heart breaking seeing his daughter so upset. "We only want to help you, please, tell us what's wrong..."

Flygon trainer
January 16th, 2005, 12:21 AM
After what seemed like an eternity, she finally said quietly "I was raped. I was also the only one of the harem he had gathered to get out alive."

Eclipse had to hold back about 50 questions about where she was and what the man looked like. Right now was not the time. But her heart went out for her daughter. She knew what it was like to be forced into that. Wasn't a pretty picture, and the simple thought that she failed to protect her daughter was a devestating one.

Alzara was stunned to silence. All the time they had been hanging out together, and THIS gets past her notice. "First, I'll nearly freeze him, then I'll chop him to itty bitty bits.."

Shiney
January 16th, 2005, 12:27 AM
"I'm going to cook him alive.... slowly..." Smaug muttered to himself, not paying attention to anything else around him. Nido realized with a sinking feeling in his heart why Belderan's look seemed so familiar. It was the look he had seen when Eclipse was in pain when he first met her, a very long time ago... His thoughts turned murdurous however, seeing in blood red as he stewed over the fate of the being who had done this to his daughter...

Flygon trainer
January 16th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Eclipse laid down next to Beladran, as she based all her weight aginst her mother, crying quietly. She curled around Beladran in a defensive position, wrapping her tail around her daughter's. Beledran was hurt, there was no denying that. but there may be a way still to stop the damage..

Dragon Paw
January 16th, 2005, 05:09 AM
OOC: I am just going to say you picked up Hoshi...

IC: Hoshi struggled vainly against the Nero's grip. I looked up in terror. This was one of the betraying characters! Yoshi whirled around and got an idea. "I hope this works..." saiid Yoshi as he picked up one green egg and took careful aim at Nero's head. At the very same time Yoshi threw his egg, Hoshi kicked an egg that floated below her up towards Nero. Both with the intention of either hitting the anthro or hitting the nearby tree in an explosion big enough to damage for a few meters... I could only hope this assualt would work as I noticed Cory had a blac kegg at ready and took aim at the tree above Nero. Then we could ask questions when Hoshi's life wasn't at stake and if Nero was willing at all...

~Ozy~
January 16th, 2005, 09:37 AM
Chaos watched the scene in a mirror, smirking. With a wave of his hand, the image vanished. He could find it again if needed, an Author's power signature wasn't precisely hard to find. Those three kids, though, they might pose a threat. They should be nipped in the bud before they could challenge him. Obviously, he'd need to disguise it until Rauru and Eclipse could be disposed of as well. How to do it, though? Perhaps Rachel could be brought into this, if she could be found.

Psychotic_Demon
January 16th, 2005, 10:03 AM
ooc: meh... i keep getting left behind.... now, to get back in...

ic: Nekoa stared intently at Saphira, deciding what to do with her. She couldnt kill her, or else she wouldnt exist. And she had no idea how to aquire Saphira's power...

I sat there just staring back, not blinking, not moving. Sudently, an idea hit me. "Well, Nekoa, it seemes you dont know how to get my author powers." I said smugly, hoping to god that another character wouldnt come along. "So, whats the point of just keeping me here?" If I could stall long ennough, or confuse Nekoa, I could escape.

Nekoa narrowed her eyes, uttering a low growl. "Dont play games." She snapped, twirling a strand of hair around her finger, trying to think of something. She didnt want to hurt Saphira, but she couldnt let her escape. She had cornered herself.

Pogiforce-14
January 16th, 2005, 11:50 AM
ooc :What happened? I'm so lost, and I don't know what's going on.

Flygon trainer
January 16th, 2005, 01:13 PM
OOC: not much, just Hoshi threw an egg at the anthro after s/he was picked up

IC: Alzara stiffened. She had senced something, somewhere. But it didn't matter right now. "The only convinent thing about all this is we can only be controlled by Rachel, and she likes us enough to the point where she leaves us alone" She shook her head slightly, breathing a bit of ice.

Eclipse said nothing, she was still glad to be away from her Author's tyrannial rule, even if she did deserve it by creating this world...

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Nero caught the egg in his hand and crushed it to a pulp. "That's not very nice." he snarled, and threw the Yoshi at Hoshi. " I'm looking for those pathetic humans who call themselves Authors." He continued. " and if any of you get in my way, I'll give you the same as that egg." He looked at them menacingly.

I reached teh emergency phone in the meeting room and called up Rachel. Perhaps she knew what was going on.

Shiney
January 17th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Nidhoggir remained silent, as he leaned in close to belderan for a moment. There it was, faint, but the scent was still there... Suddenly, he dissapeared without a trace, he was gone, moving at the speed of light across universes and worlds, using all the power he had to spare to find his target...

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Eclipse wondered wehre he had taken off to, but didn't notice as she kept herself curled up around her daughter, listening to her sobs. Finally she quieted, as she fell asleep, exausted. Eclipse didn't move away, choosing to stay with her daughter. Alzara had decided to doze off as well.

I was about to yell at the anthro, when I heard my cellphone ringing, and time seemed to stop. There was an Author at the meeting room. I got out my cellphone, backing off, and answered it with a "Rachel here, what is it?"

Shiney
January 17th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Soon, Nidhoggir reappeared, carrying in one claw an adult male human, with a large, bushy beard, and messy hair, who was screaming incoherently, the smell of alchohol on his breath. "Belderan, I believe you know this... Scum." I said, in a deceptively calm voice...

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Sean." i answered quickly. "I think one of my creations just broke lose, and it's one of the bad ones."

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"lemme guess. Anthro Tyrannosaurus Rex?" I said, moving back as Kamek lit the fuse on his bomb-omb and threw it at the rex, yelling "I've got an Author here, but you will not touch her!"

Beladran woke up at the sound of her father's voice, and seeing the human he had brought, yelped in fear and tried to back away, as Eclipse folded one wing around her protectivly, nussling her to calm her down. She was whimpering now, and Eclipse said icily "that's the one, apparently"

Shiney
January 17th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Now, just to decide how to make his remaining life as miserable as opssible." I continued in the same tone of voice, the man having fainted from fear as he noticed all the other dragons, and Smaug came trotting over, intending to take him from me...

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"How'd you guess?" I asked, dumbfounded.

Nero jumped up fifteen feet in the air, easily avoiding the blast. He came down quick, his tail swinging around to strike kamek in the face.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"Cause he got into the mushrrom kingdom and I'm busy fighting him right now maybe?" I said irritably. Kamek was hit hard, but he was on his feet in no time. He waved his wand, and many vines sprouted from the ground, wrapping themselves across this crazy genetis project, trying to immobolise it so he could throw another bomb.

Eclipse was too busy trying to calm down beladran, and Alzara had gotten up and moved over to her father, saying "I don't see why two fire dragons and an ice dragon can't cause plenty of pain.."

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Nero began ripping away at the vines, using his razor sharp teeth to help him. before long he was free agian, wiping pieces of vine off his arms. " Teeth as sharp as butchers knives, capable of lifting 3 metric tons. Did you really think that could stop me?" he jeered.

"What on earth is he doing htere?" I cried out, exhasperated. " how is the fight going?"

~Ozy~
January 17th, 2005, 03:34 PM
<OOC>Llanowar scout.<OOC>

I'd found my target, in the middle of an altercation. Although she didn't look severely pressed, I probably didn't have the time to call for backup. Drawing a bead on the anthro, I nocked and drew an arrow from my treetop.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 03:46 PM
"course not, but since you were oh so kind to not attack me for a moment... Hoshi! I have a spell ready that will allow you to beat him, but I don't want him to intercept!" Kamek said, a powerful aura of magic around him. he was muttering an incantation under his breath to keep the spell ready, but was more then ready to dodge as well.

"Not too well. Tell me everything you can about your anthro. Now. And hurry!" I said to Sean, getting ready to take off if I had to if the tyrannosaurus targeted me...

~Ozy~
January 17th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I let fly my first arrow, directly for the skull of the anthro. Before the first shot was even halfway to the target, I had the second nocked, drawn, and aimed. After this, they'd know I was here and I'd have to resort to the shortsword at my waist.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Nero did a sidestep and caught the arrow in mid air. Growling ferociously, he cocked his arm and threw it straight back, the strength in his arm sending it like it had been shot by a crossbow.

"he hates humans, is incredibly proud, strong, and agile. was designed to be a perfect soldier. Teh only time he was beaten was when the other "Perfect soldiers" Ganged up on him." I answered quickly, trying to remember everything I had about him. I cursed the fact I had left my notes in my room.

~Ozy~
January 17th, 2005, 04:55 PM
I released my second arrow shortly before the anthro flung the first back, then lept into midair, triple-flipping in midair and drawing my blade as I came down behind the beast.

Pogiforce-14
January 17th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Nero did another sidestep and turned it into a sweep as he did, trying to trip up the stranger with his powerful tail.

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 05:50 PM
"Does he have any weaknesses?" I demanded, producing a fine white powder from my sleeve. I cast a short spell to turn the wind behind me, as it blew towards the monster. If this worked, it should as least make him a bit sluggish and tired, therefore easier to defeat...

~Ozy~
January 17th, 2005, 06:19 PM
I hopped over the tail in a quickstep and circled closer, trying to get out of his effective striking distance and into mine.

Dragon Paw
January 17th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"Quickly yuse the spell on me then!" exclaimed Hoshi, though a bit quietly so only those close to her would hear. Hoshi moved towards kamek. Yoshi and I, meanwhile, moved off of the path and into the jungled. Yoshi crouched low beneath a bush.

"I really should be fighting..." said Kristen. Yoshi nodded but wanted Kristen to stay as safe as possible. Cory watched the anthro for a moment before picking up another of his eggs. He aimed at the anthro for if he decided to come back...

Flygon trainer
January 17th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Once the Yoshi was close enough, Kamek used the spell on it, which was, effectivly, a size-changing spell. it wuld act as though the Yoshi had eaten a mushroom. size changing was Kamek's specialty...

Pogiforce-14
January 18th, 2005, 03:20 AM
"NOt really." I said. "He was designed to be the PERFECT super soldier. meaning few to no weaknesses.and I honestly can't recall how I had it done the first time. All I know is the other super soldiers brought him down."

"OH, ..." Nero then muttered something unfit for a public forum as the giant YOshi appeared. a stragne breeze was blowing, which was cooling, but it wasn't vitalizing enough to make this an easy fight. "Looks like I'm going to withdraw for now." He said aloud. " But I know what is going on here, and once I get more help from the realms, I'll put you humans where you all belong: in torture chambers!" He turn and with a backflip over teh swordsman, he retreated into teh forest, quickly dissappearing from sight.

~Ozy~
January 18th, 2005, 05:35 AM
With the anthro gone, I dropped my guard position, but kept the sword out. Inclining my head towards Rachel (We'd been given detailed descriptions), I asked "do you mind putting that away for a bit? We need to talk."

Flygon trainer
January 18th, 2005, 08:55 AM
"I'll take a random guess and say that another Author is looking for me." I said as i slipped the packet back up my sleeve. Kamek backed off slightly, but stayed at the ready in case something went wrong. As he had learned from countless stories by me, if something COULD do wrong, it DID go wrong....

~Ozy~
January 18th, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Thank you" I said politely, adding "I gather from that exchange that you too have lost your abilities as an Author. I also must assume that you would like that situation rectified."

Flygon trainer
January 19th, 2005, 09:10 AM
"aye. I'm almost fearful to meet back up with Eclipse" I muttered under my breath. Kamek moved over to me, seeing I was becoming stressed all over again, and he said to the elfen being "I advise you get straight to the point." It was not a threat. Just a comment.

~Ozy~
January 19th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"Very well. From my information, Chaos has succeeded in stealing Jacob's powers as an Author. This, I also assume, is known to you. Jacob, too, managed to escape. He contacted the leader of the Llanowar Empire, King Agrathain for assisstance. HGe is currently residing in Llanowar. I, along with forty-nin other scouts, were sent out to find other ex-Authors and consolidate them. I can bring you to Llanowar now, if you wish."

Flygon trainer
January 19th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"Then do so. However, my Magikoopa ally will be by my side until I get my power back." I said, glansing over at Kristen. "she is one of the other Authors." I added, though knowing that was probably apparent, a human in the midest of Yoshis...

Pogiforce-14
January 19th, 2005, 02:59 PM
I knew I needed to fix this mistake. Returning to my computer, I began typing. " Suddenly Nero dissolved into dust." But as soon as I typed it, it dissappeared and was replaced with new text. "You really didn't think I wouldn't cover my tracks, did you?" I cursed under my breath. Somehow Nero had gotten control of my power. Probably when he had grabbed me as soon as he had come out of the monitor. I got back up and ran out. I had to find the others, and I could only pray I didn't run into Nero along the way.

~Ozy~
January 19th, 2005, 07:55 PM
"Very well" I replied, resheathing my short sword and extending one hand. with the other, I grasped the pendant that enabled dimensional travel. I added "Grasp my hand. Just make sure you have skin to skin contact."

Flygon trainer
January 19th, 2005, 08:39 PM
"Don't you mean scale to scale?" I said as I rested my claw onto his hand, and the edges of my scales around my face turned slightly pink as I felt Kamek grab my other hand. Great, an old crush I had on him still existed.. worst part was I couldn't even get a chance to snap at him, I'd have to claw him when we got there....

~Ozy~
January 19th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"Whatever" I replied, slightly irritated. "I just don't want you lost somewhere in subspace."

Flygon trainer
January 19th, 2005, 08:50 PM
"....." I chose to remain silent, containing my irritation, mentally occupying myself with images of slashing up Kamek. Sadly, after a glance back to check on him, he seemed to be enjoying himself, which only encouraged me to slash him...

Shiney
January 21st, 2005, 06:20 PM
OOC: Sorry that I've been away for so long, Sickness and other RL factors caught up with me.

Nidhoggir tensed as he began chanelling his considerable non-author powers to begin stripping the doomed human of his physical and mental self, leaving only a soul, which was being warped and twisted by magic into a thing still immortal, yet doomed to an eternity of pain. Perhaps more than was called for, but he certainly didn't feel that way...

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 06:26 PM
Eclipse watched this without much intrest, and Beladran was silent until she finally said "rachel will be back. Mom, I think you've started a deadly game with the Author. It's a game I don't think you will win..."

Shiney
January 21st, 2005, 06:29 PM
Nidhoggir turned to his daughter, and opened his mouth, about to ask her a question, when Smaug cut him off. "And wouldn't it be better ti be defeated, or destroyed, than to exist only as a figment of someone else's imagination? At least now, we are the ones in charge of ourselves, and I say that we should live our lives, however long, or short they may be."

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 06:38 PM
"you've never seen her angry. She'll tear all of you from your actual authors, lock you up, tourture you, then collapse when she's done acting like her own creation!" Beladran said. "None of you bothered to be with her, acting like a friend instead of her enemy. I did. I know what she will do."

Shiney
January 21st, 2005, 06:46 PM
"It's too late to change, the die has been cast." Nidhoggir said, not in the least phased. Being almost the same person as Robert, they had even had the same memory at a certain point. He knew what Rachel was likely to do, now he just had to figure out how to prepare...

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 06:50 PM
Beladran said nothing, instead moving to a nearby pool of water, that led to an underwater passage out of here. She didn't look back as she dove, preparing to use her morphing ability underwater.

Alzara was not paying much attention to this, she didn't even seem to have her mind in this event. Actually, she was thinking about that cute fire dragon Tokie had introduced her to....

Shiney
January 21st, 2005, 07:33 PM
Smaug was trailing after belderan, trying his best to keep out of sight, and using a trick he had developed himself. Rather than appearing hard to see, he was simply making himself inconspicious to the senses, deftly slipping into the water.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 07:37 PM
Beladran decided not to morph, but dove down further, and she could be heard talking to herself "I shouldn't be with them... Rachel's fury will be enough to kill me, and if I'm with her, I could divert her angerto save the rest of them...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 07:39 PM
Chos smiled as he made light mental contact with the one called Beladran. He brushed the back of he mind lightly, just letting her know he was there first. As much as he would have liked to simply overwhelm the mind of the pathetic creature, in some cases, finesse was better.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 07:54 PM
Beladran felt the menatal contact, but immediatly her eyes glowed a pale blue as she moved along the underwater passage, as she prepared to shake off this mental intruder...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
<Please don't> Chaos whispered gently, forcing himself to take a kind tone with the child. This wasn't preferable, to have to intrude, but the child would fit perfectly into his plans.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 08:09 PM
<go away! I saw what you did to Rachel! I am not blind to what you are!> beladran said. After the years between adolecence and adulthood, she had surfaced with psychic powers, more the ability to see things that were happening elsewhere. She had been horrified by what had happened to Rachel, and she would not suffer the same fate...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 08:12 PM
<what am I, then> He asked, actually puzzled. One of Chaos's greatest failing was that he couldn't see how anyone could live for anything but pleasure. He continued <That, though, does not matter. What I want is to spare Rachel suffering at Eclipse's hands.> Indeed, he was being honest. It just happened that keeping Rachel from Eclipse coincided with the elimination of both for now.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 08:20 PM
<Of course. You try to keep Rachel from suffering thanks to Eclipse, but you have no problems with nearly killing her yourself! The fight that determins the fate of this world will arise with rachel's return to this world. it is inevitable.> She responded, in a nearly blind anger, but she was still able to navagate her way around the caves. Finally, she stopped, bubbles leaking from her mouth. She was at a literal maze of caverns. Rachel couldn't get through this area to leave, she only came in through the passage...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
<It was fun> Chaos replied without hesitation. He added <However, I don't wish Eclips to retain her powers of Authorship. I trust her about as far as I can throw her. Rachel, I'm more comfortable with. If you'll contact her and any other Authors she's with, I can promise them safe haven.>

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 08:28 PM
<Bringing Rachel back is asking for this world's collapse. As for now, only one of the two can remain on the planet while the Author powers can be tossed around.> Beladran said, selecting a cavern and moving down it. She was guided by.. something... by what, she didn't know..

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 08:34 PM
<So you say> Chaos replied with the mental equivalent of a snort, adding <You think I can't effectively control her passions?>

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 09:18 PM
<Precicely. Rachel didn't let you into her little dream-realm the first time my mother tried this. The result was horrendous.> beladran said, the memory entering her mind. Both had morphed into powerful mosnters from another realm, a large, silver bird with glowing blue eyes, and another that Rachel had chosen, that resembled a pheonyx in flight, though without the fire. rachel had been of red, green, yellow, white, and even blue, based around her talons. The fight that had followed left them both exausted, unable to move, but still they fought...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 09:25 PM
<You obviously undersetimate me> Chaos snarled, even baring his teeth in real life and slamming a gauntleted fist into the wall.

Flygon trainer
January 21st, 2005, 09:44 PM
beladran saw this through her psychic abilities, and she said <temper temper. I do not udnerestamate you. I merely know what you are capable of.> as she suddenly came to a large hole in the end of the cavern, and she stopped. It was a plot hole! but how?

I looked with shock as a plot hole dissapeared from my cloak, and I didn't know where it had re-appeared. I also did not know why this elf person wasn't busy dragging me through time and space...

~Ozy~
January 21st, 2005, 09:51 PM
"Fine" I snapped, clutching the pendant. "I suppose your Author friend wlll have to fend for themselves." Concentrating, I activated the magic of the thing and warped back to Llanowar, on the steps of the palace.

Chaos was displeased, but regained a measure of composure and said <Most astute observation, my dear girl. I ask that youy think my offer over, nothing more.>

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 04:08 PM
Smaug trailed them both, listening very carefully. This just might work to not only his advantage, but that of his family... He'd have to plan this out very carefully, though.

I was moving freely throughout iziz now, thanks to subterfuge by HK, I had been not only wiped from the authority's records, but it had been a simple matter to steal the identity of one of the port guards, and it was even simpler to comandeer a ship. I walked through the city easily to the docking hatch where a small frieghter was docked. I had no intention of returning here...

Pogiforce-14
January 22nd, 2005, 04:30 PM
ooc: I am so, incredibly, unbelieveably, totally lost. :(

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 04:35 PM
Beladran senced an Author that was active.. After a moment, she senced it was Robert, before suddenly, she was drawn into the plot hole, appearing a good distance from both of them, in a human form, with a sleeveless blue shirt, white skin, sea blue eyes, and almost anime-like blue hair tied in a ponytail behind her slightly to the right. she was withen view of them, so she just waited to see what they would do...

I held my breath through the teleport, but the world he had teleported to was unfamiler to me. I was nervous, but I kew that I probably wouldn't be hurt here, and nor would Kamek..

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
"Welcome" I said dramatically, bowaing at the same time "To the Empire of Llanowar. If you wish to meet with Jacob, he's down at the barracks last I heard. They're tucked behind the palace."

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
I began entering the code to grant access to the freighter's docking bar, HK carefully eyeing the humand, before saying to me in a tone that wouldn't carry to the human. "Uncertain warning: Master, that sentient recently appeared along with an unusual energy flux. My sensors would detect if it were a cloaking device. I believe it is monitoring us." I glanced over and noticed the girl. She was pretty, and didn't look at all threatening. But then again, neither did I, so I couldn't afford to underestimate anyone.

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 05:09 PM
Beladran walked over to him, watched him for a moment, then said in an all-too-teenage voice "well? are you going to introduce yourself, or can I just assume your name is Robert and you're one of the former Authors?"

"Kay, thanks much." I said as i hopped on my broomstick, and took off toward the area he had mentioned, Kamek following me. After a bit, I was over the barracks, looking for Jacob...

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 05:17 PM
I was finishing up a bit of archery practice when I noticed Rachel. Looking over at the commander, I saw her nod assent. I returned the gesture and stored my bow and quiver before moving off to speak with Rachel.

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 05:31 PM
I landed with Kamek at my side, though I said nothing. There was really nothing I COULD say, besides the fact I was grateful that Jacob was alive and well.

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 05:35 PM
"I see you survived. Chaos informed me of his plans for you" I said to Rachel, not daring to express the joy I felt at seeing her alive. I was firmly of the opinion that after this was over with all Authors would go back to their relationships of mistrust. I couldn't, then, let any weakness that she might exploit show.

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 05:39 PM
"Figures. Either way, we've got to figure out a way to find the others. I have a feeling we were being watched as one of the scouts brought me here though time and space. Whoever or whatever it was knows I'm here. Not sure if it's friendly or hostile forces though.." i said, though I didn't know WHY I didn't trust him, actually I didn't think I ever distrusted him, I just hated Chaos...

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 05:55 PM
I bristled slightly at the word former, but I decided to be polite, after all, if she had found me, she must have some talent of her own. "My name is Robert, and I was one of the authors. And I shall be one again, too." I said the same way that an adult would, albeit with more respect. I regauded the girl carefully, and HK was about to say something, but I cut him off with a gesture, waiting for the girl's response.

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 06:01 PM
"Good, then that plothole DID work. Now, you know me as well, you just don't know this form. Therefore, with your permission, I will allow myself to both assume my natural shape, and a shape that you recognise" beladran said, preparing to morph. This was the most delicate stage for her. She could not afford to get killed now...

Shiney
January 22nd, 2005, 06:07 PM
"Of course." I said, leaning back casually. Though I was trying to think of who this could be. I didn't know of anyone who would pick a disguise like that, unless they wanted the disguise to be different from their usual looks, and that didn't strike me much like rachel, or any of her characters...

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 06:11 PM
Beladran had finished her morph to her draconic form right after the word had gotten out of his mouth. With her morph, water scattered everywhere, though seemed to hit an invisable barrier only a foot or so from her, and fall to the ground without soaking anybody. beladran's eyes were glowing, as she prepared for any alarmed reactions that might come with her presence...

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 06:22 PM
"I've talked to King Agrathain about that" I replied, pulling my shirt back on as I continued "GHe won't elaborate until a few more are gathered, but he says his mages have a way for us to regain our powers."

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
"one can hope. Cause right about now, eclipse and the rest can beat us silly, no matter what skills we may still have." I said, ckicking my nails together thoughtfully. "even if we do get our powers back, then we have to take down our own charecters. How can we do that if they're literally a part of us?"

~Ozy~
January 22nd, 2005, 06:36 PM
"For me, it's not a problem" I replied, eyes glinting with a sudden anger. "I want Chaos dead at any cost. I'm going to kill the little son of a *****."

Flygon trainer
January 22nd, 2005, 06:40 PM
"then i get what's left of him, after I'm through with Eclipse. Problem is, I cant afford to lose. Cause the world that eclipse and the rest are in.. it's MY world.. I made it, I let the rest of you in. If something happens to me, then my world goes down with me. I never thought I'd be capable of dying if i was a ultimate being, so I made the ranks of the Authors... I didn't think that Eclipse could find a way to move the rank to herself" I said, staying steady. i had to keep control when I went home. cause a fight between Eclipse and I would end in devestation...