View Full Version : Do you take vitamins

January 11th, 2005, 7:18 PM
I'd make a poll, only, with my almost 2 years of being here, I never learned XD

Well, I recently started taking vitamin A, not because I have an problems, it just helps me get to sleep o.o

January 11th, 2005, 7:40 PM
No, but I took them when I was little.

January 11th, 2005, 8:17 PM
Well, I use to a year ago =P XD

January 11th, 2005, 8:45 PM
Yeah I take them. Not exactly every day though XD

January 11th, 2005, 9:20 PM
Yeah I take them. Not exactly every day though XD

Such geniousosity... Hey zeus...

January 11th, 2005, 9:51 PM
I do, 1 vitamin, 2 pills, 4 inhalers, and flonase...It's like life support!XD

January 11th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I used to take the little kid tablets, but not anymore... seeing as I am about 18 XD lol.

I occasionally take Vitamin C....

January 12th, 2005, 1:50 AM
I used to take Vitamin C, but I eat a lot of citrus and stuff, so why?

*.* they tasted nice... so did the pink antiobiotic syrup before i learnt - it took me 13 drinks of water - to swallow pills... XD

January 12th, 2005, 8:29 AM
Nah, I don't do (I'm a friggin exception, I see)... however I took vitamin C when I was small, like 9 or something.

EDIT: Occasionally I do eat a lot of stuff with added vitamins, just in case if you want to know that :D

January 12th, 2005, 9:42 AM
I occasionally take vitamin C

January 12th, 2005, 9:42 AM
Nah I don't take any vitamins anymore. I used to about 3 or 4 years ago but since then I never took anymore.

The Fallen
January 12th, 2005, 3:07 PM
Eh,ido sometimes,but none lately.

January 12th, 2005, 4:34 PM
Like slysunshine, I used to take vitamins when I was younger, but not anymore. XD

January 12th, 2005, 5:35 PM
I used to everyday, but now I only do when I remember.

I take Vitamin C and... those Flintstones vitamins. XD;;

January 12th, 2005, 5:38 PM
I take them for the vitamins I should get from veggies..... I hate them all.

January 12th, 2005, 6:09 PM
Nope, I don't take 'em. I never had to either, even when little. :\

Dark Magician
January 13th, 2005, 8:14 PM
I took calcium just for the heck of it....

January 14th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Really running out of ideas for polls it seems like..

Anywho, i do not take vitamins; intelligent, buff and astonishing men such as myself are born healthy.

January 14th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Well, I used to take the Flintstones vitamins. XD They tastes great and were good for you too! XD

But now, I only get vitamins in the food I eat and the things I drink. XP

January 14th, 2005, 9:13 PM
Well, I do occasionally... Even though I do take care of myself, taking vitamins doesn't hurt. My mom usually buys Vitamin C and stuff for my brothers and I to take, whenever we remember. >_>; I would still be healthy enough without them, though, especially because I drink a lot of water and juice, and eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

Mr Cat Dog
January 15th, 2005, 5:57 AM
I just take Vitamin C, esepciall in the winter, as I can get terrible colds. All the other vitamins I'm in good supply of :P

February 2nd, 2005, 6:56 AM
Only when i drink something with them in it.

February 2nd, 2005, 7:21 AM
Yesh, but sometimes i forget to ^^;
I take vitamins & iron (i have a low level of iron in my blood)

February 2nd, 2005, 11:45 AM
I dont take any though, well maybe when I was little.

February 2nd, 2005, 4:56 PM
I used to take those Flintstone ones too~ xD But not anymore, sadly. xD;;;

February 2nd, 2005, 5:07 PM
I used to take those Flintstone ones too~ xD But not anymore, sadly. xD;;;

They were g00d. o.O All the different colors and flavors aren't bad. (mom forced me and my sis to eat them.. my bro is so lucky he wasn't around then!) Last time I had vitamin tablets was at the age of 10/11. Now, I get all of that from healty drinks and f00ds.

February 2nd, 2005, 6:59 PM
I used to take those Flintstone ones. Irony of the whole thing is that at first I didn't wanna take 'em but mom forced me and when she stopped giving them to us I didn't wanna stop taking them :P

February 2nd, 2005, 7:10 PM
I disliked the grape flavored ones though... o.o; They were always the last sitting in the bottle. xD

Lady Pearl
February 2nd, 2005, 7:21 PM
I love the flintstones! I think I should retake them because of their deliciousness and nutritiousness ever since of my sugar diets. I have a fear of diabetes right now. ><

February 4th, 2005, 11:03 PM
I take vitamin C tablets in the morning sometimes. I used to take Flintstones vitamins when I was little, just like everybody else XD I liked the grape ones X3

February 6th, 2005, 9:38 AM
No i dont take Vitamins , in fact i ve never taken capsules throught my whole life.
But right now i am sick , just fever .so ill take medicines , but not capsules, you know in liquid form.

Sorye HK
February 6th, 2005, 5:50 PM
I take vitamin C on a daily basis as I practically live with a cold. I also take some Vitamin A every week or so.

Mr Cat Dog
February 7th, 2005, 2:54 AM
Now that I've developed a msasive cold :'( *sniff* XD, then I need to take vitamins A, C, D and E. They all come in one orangey flavoured chewable tablety thingy... so it's not all bad really ^_^