PDA

View Full Version : FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Sloo
April 4th, 2012, 10:30 AM
INTRODUCTION

I've been working on this hack for over a year and a half, and it is now complete. I know it must seem completely out of the blue introducing this hack all of the sudden without having betas haha. It's certainly not the greatest hack out there but I am happy with how it turned out.

STORY

You are a young boy or girl who lives with your mom and brother in the small town of ALORA. Professor Oak has a lab there and the story starts basically just like the original fire red with getting your first pokemon and pokedex and so on. You soon find that your brother is involved with team rocket and drags you into trouble as well. He later convinces you to join them because, hey, they're not so bad... You must then work your way up through through the ranks and eventually lead team rocket. In the meantime, a couple of pokemon bent on world domination run wild and terrorize the population.

SCREENSHOTS

http://i.imgur.com/jYssC.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/zexHV.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/GAgol.png
http://i.imgur.com/XVsNR.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/tp5l0.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ek8C2.png
http://i.imgur.com/PPVd6.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/Kctce.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/AfY1H.png
http://i.imgur.com/NTM2M.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/CrVwE.png

FEATURES

All Pokemon from the first 3 gens are available
Don't need to trade to evolve any Pokemon
Play on the side of team rocket
New gym leaders and elite 4
Gradually increasing difficulty
Roughly 30 hours of gameplay

BUGS

Inside caves and buildings the map won't show where you are correctly.
If you give your brother a name that isn't on the list it messes up his color palette just for the one screen when it goes back to his sprite.
The Exp. Share event doesn't work right for some people. HOPEFULLY FIXED NOW

Pokemon Locations
Excel file attached to end of this post.
(Drowzee/Hypno are only in the latest patch)

FAQ

I was defeated by the warden and can't get back in prison!
Go talk to the policeman who is walking around underneath the Brox City gym.

Where can I get the evolution stones?
You can buy them in the large mart located in Largas City.

What do I do for the second mission?
Get a bike from Xero City, and go down to Elemis City through Reinbort Town. Once there you will find a female team rocket member who will tell you what to do for the mission. Once you finished that mission report back to her, and no need to go back to Giovanni.

Where can I find HM04 strength?
After you defeat the gym leader in Largas City you can go through Destul Town and there will be a karate guy on Route 24 who gives you strength.

Where do I get rock smash?
After you have defeated the Elite 4 you can talk to the scientist guy in Vino Town and he will give you rock smash.

Where is HM05 FLASH?
You find flash hidden on a rock in Flash Cave which is between Elemis City and Ciprus Town

Where is fly?
You get HM02 fly in Nemu Town. A girl in a building there gives it to you.

There's an old lady blocking the cave entrance on Route 42! How move her?
She moves once you show this other old lady a Salamence. The lady who wants to see Salamence is in Ember Spa, and you can catch a Bagon in Victory Road.

Where do I get Exp. Share?
You have to help a girl in a building in Largas City by delivering a letter for her. The boy you deliver the letter to should give you the Exp. Share.

CREDITS

I did all of the scripting, mapping, spriting, world map, and titlescreen. I will try to give credit to those whose tools I used though.

AdvanceMap
YAPE - Silver314
APE and A-Trainer - HackMew
NSE - Link12552
NTME - Diven-Trogh
unLZ.GBA
XSE - HackMew
diegoisawesome for his awesome XSE scripting tutorial
DawnRyder's titlescreen hacking tutorial
MikeMatt15 for his worldmap tutorial and template
And any other tutorial I used in the tutorials section.

DOWNLOAD
below

Big-Blue
April 4th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Wow, good job!
I really like the idea of playing on the side of Team Rocket, I'll test it the next days and see how it turns out. ^-^

jstolze
April 4th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Wow, a completed hack? Very nice, man. Congrats on finishing it. :)

XXVIII
April 4th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Wow a hack that is already complete. This kills the long waiting between beta to final release. I will play this after I'm finish with the one I'm playing now..
Congratulations and Good Luck!

bigdonga
April 4th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Thanks for this mate, just downloading it now. Look forward to it :D

Zetsubou Johnny
April 4th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Holy Toledo, a hack out of the blue with an interesting storyline and most importantly it's complete! Giving this a try right now!

Sloo
April 4th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks guys!
Yeah, the way I made it was all the mapping first, then the story, then trainers and gym leaders, and sprites, then titlescreen and worldmap. So it seemed kind of weird to put out a beta like that.
Also I'm sorry if some of the text seems somewhat rushed lol.

raghavendraxxx
April 4th, 2012, 09:20 PM
i am downloading right now i will tell u how is the game but truly u have done a great job all the hackers should present their hacks like this most of them after releasing beta 1 stops and we disoppointed we wait fr years to update and in gba hack list there r 4 or 5 hacks r completed good work i hope this will keep me busy for few days

Ultimo1991
April 5th, 2012, 12:45 AM
great work!! ive been waiting for awhile to play another hack where you get to be on the side of evil thx alot dude!

Yun Deez
April 5th, 2012, 02:11 AM
wow finally one thats complete!

Zertinan
April 5th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Excellent, a completed hack! Nicely done.

Mochorro
April 5th, 2012, 10:21 AM
The hack is good. I have just stolen the Old Amber. The only thing I saw odd was kicking and waking Zapdos up, it flees then...

There are also some ortography errors, most with capital letters, but the hack is fun. My team for now is Heracross, Venusaur, and Ampharos.

XFeralTSDX
April 5th, 2012, 11:12 AM
This sounds like an amazing hack! I can't wait to try it out. I like some of the screenshots I see because of how the colors go. The purple flowers in the green and yellowy grassy routes and it's all just one hug to my vision. xD

Sloo
April 5th, 2012, 11:13 AM
The hack is good. I have just stolen the Old Amber. The only thing I saw odd was kicking and waking Zapdos up, it flees then...

There are also some ortography errors, most with capital letters, but the hack is fun. My team for now is Heracross, Venusaur, and Ampharos.

Don't worry, you can find zapdos later :P
And I'm not sure what you mean about the orthography errors.

teejermiester
April 5th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Dude, a finished hack is fantastic! How is it I've never seen you around before? You just a lurker?

I'll be sure to play this, though. Good luck in the future!

Mochorro
April 5th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Don't worry, you can find zapdos later :P
And I'm not sure what you mean about the orthography errors.

I mean mostly capital letters in some Pokémon, when you talk to people, "rattata", or "tentacool", but it is not important.

Heracross is amazing, I was training a Mankey, but after finding Heracross, I changed them. Ampharos' Thunderbolt is deadly, and Venusaur is grat with Leech Seed and Sleep Powder.

When you enter the Victory Road for the first time, where the lv 17-18 Fire-types are, and go to the next route, I found a Karate expert with 5 Lv 60 Pokémon (The Hitmons, Machamp and Heracross) Luckily, he was silly, and I managed to use Leech Seed and Sleep Powder to beat them, with my Lv 34 Venusaur! Are you supposed to be able to battle such a strong trainer so early in the game?

matheusinho09
April 5th, 2012, 12:01 PM
That's sounds awesome!!!

Lets play Fuligin!!!
I think that this Hack deserves a walkthrough...

Nice job man!

dheeraj
April 5th, 2012, 01:31 PM
preety good hack, im enjoying it. just reached 2nd town fought my rival, and his level 7 dratini.

pokelegend11
April 5th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Great timing! i just finishe a hack and now i found this.......COMPLETED! definitely playin it

CommanderX
April 5th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I seem to be going in circles, so I'll ask here. Where do I find the Strength HM?

Outkin
April 5th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Looks good, I'll be trying this out soon, heck, I'll do a Let's Play/Walkthough of it if someone hasn't beat me to it (and it's cool with you) Kudos for letting the player play the evil side for a change ;)

Sloo
April 5th, 2012, 03:07 PM
I seem to be going in circles, so I'll ask here. Where do I find the Strength HM?

You'll get strength after you go through Destul town.
A karate man in the desert gives it to you.

I mean mostly capital letters in some Pokémon, when you talk to people, "rattata", or "tentacool", but it is not important.

Heracross is amazing, I was training a Mankey, but after finding Heracross, I changed them. Ampharos' Thunderbolt is deadly, and Venusaur is grat with Leech Seed and Sleep Powder.

When you enter the Victory Road for the first time, where the lv 17-18 Fire-types are, and go to the next route, I found a Karate expert with 5 Lv 60 Pokémon (The Hitmons, Machamp and Heracross) Luckily, he was silly, and I managed to use Leech Seed and Sleep Powder to beat them, with my Lv 34 Venusaur! Are you supposed to be able to battle such a strong trainer so early in the game?

Hmm that fire cave actually isnt victory road, its just a part of the cave i used that had the same name, and I couldn't get it to not show the name since it's a cave. But which route is this karate expert on?

Looks good, I'll be trying this out soon, heck, I'll do a Let's Play/Walkthough of it if someone hasn't beat me to it (and it's cool with you) Kudos for letting the player play the evil side for a change ;)

Yeah sure, anyone can do a walkthrough if they want.
Just try not to bash my game too much ;)

Mintz
April 5th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Silew,

I like the hack a lot. The fire red nostalgia with some funny dialogue and obviously a new story.

However, I found a big issue. If you lose to the Warden (or likely anywhere on the ship) you get sent back to that city's Pokémon Center. At this point, I cannot get back on the ship. Fixes? or is this something intended?

Mintz

Sloo
April 5th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Silew,

I like the hack a lot. The fire red nostalgia with some funny dialogue and obviously a new story.

However, I found a big issue. If you lose to the Warden (or likely anywhere on the ship) you get sent back to that city's Pokémon Center. At this point, I cannot get back on the ship. Fixes? or is this something intended?

Mintz

Talk to one of the police officers who is walking around in the town and he will take you back to prison :)

Al3X
April 5th, 2012, 05:35 PM
awesome game :d already beat it but i have a question

Do i have all the catchable legendaries?

ho oh, lugia, zapdos, moltres, articuno
entei, raikou, suicune, mew, mewtwo, and deoxys

EDIT: Mew doesn't obey you

If i don't tell me which ones are missing

thanks

Sloo
April 5th, 2012, 05:53 PM
awesome game :d already beat it but i have a question

Do i have all the catchable legendaries?

ho oh, lugia, zapdos, moltres, articuno
entei, raikou, suicune, mew, mewtwo, and deoxys

EDIT: Mew doesn't obey you

If i don't tell me which ones are missing

thanks

There's still Celebi, and all the rest are obtainable in a cave that's in an area you can only go to after you defeat me. Although the rest do not have overworlds, they are just there so every pokemon is in the game.
I got lazy and didn't feel like making all of their overworlds lol.

Al3X
April 5th, 2012, 05:59 PM
There's still Celebi, and all the rest are obtainable in a cave that's in an area you can only go to after you defeat me. Although the rest do not have overworlds, they are just there so every pokemon is in the game.
I got lazy and didn't feel like making all of their overworlds lol.

Alright thanks, and i bet when i battle you, you'll have a perisan :P

personz5
April 5th, 2012, 06:00 PM
what do i do after getting the 2nd mission

Al3X
April 5th, 2012, 06:09 PM
what do i do after getting the 2nd mission

If you be more descriptive i could probably tell you

personz5
April 5th, 2012, 06:22 PM
If you be more descriptive i could probably tell you
crap i didnt mean to say well im kinda stuck on the 2nd mission for team rocket and idk how to get to the town i need to

Al3X
April 5th, 2012, 06:27 PM
crap i didnt mean to say well im kinda stuck on the 2nd mission for team rocket and idk how to get to the town i need to

just search around and you'll figure it out like i did

personz5
April 5th, 2012, 06:31 PM
just search around and you'll figure it out like i did
i have :( do i need a bike

Al3X
April 5th, 2012, 06:38 PM

yeah you might, but i dont remember what the 2nd mission is lol

Sloo
April 5th, 2012, 06:42 PM

You do need a bike.

Alright thanks, and i bet when i battle you, you'll have a perisan :P

I bet i won't :P
Also you can battle May from ruby/sapphire if you can find her.

personz5
April 5th, 2012, 06:44 PM
yeah you might, but i dont remember what the 2nd mission is lol
well umm i forgot to :P its getting to umm i think a town and i think the mission said go through smalas town to get there but i tried everywhere

Al3X
April 5th, 2012, 06:52 PM
I bet i won't :P
Also you can battle May from ruby/sapphire if you can find her.

I found you, but your really hard so ill try and find may in the mean time :P
and replace snorlax with perisan :P it would make it easier and match with your pic :P

well umm i forgot to :P its getting to umm i think a town and i think the mission said go through smalas town to get there but i tried everywhere

sorry im not sure

personz5
April 5th, 2012, 07:00 PM
ummm were do i get the bike xD

EDIT: nvm i got the bike

Mintz
April 5th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Talk to one of the police officers who is walking around in the town and he will take you back to prison :)

YAYAYAYAY JAIL

wait silew I see what you did there. STOP THE SUBTLE MINDHACKING!

Goku Jr.
April 5th, 2012, 07:45 PM
This game is pretty amazing! I'm currently in Brox City, team is Aipom level 21 and Charmeleon level 24. I encountered a glitch, though. When you talk to those 2 officers blocking the way to the federal prison they just disappear. You still can't go in the Prison, but just thought I'd tell you.

Sloo
April 5th, 2012, 08:31 PM
This game is pretty amazing! I'm currently in Brox City, team is Aipom level 21 and Charmeleon level 24. I encountered a glitch, though. When you talk to those 2 officers blocking the way to the federal prison they just disappear. You still can't go in the Prison, but just thought I'd tell you.

Yeah I know about those two, they are supposed to be invisible until the event with your brother there. They were working perfect for a while, staying hidden until they are needed, and then suddenly they started doing that.
I still don't know why because their flags are already set before you talk to them.

Oh and you go to prison with your brother, and you can only go back in if you lose to somebody in there, then talk to the policeman who is walking along the path below the gym.

Chrisbury
April 5th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Cool hack, I will start playing it right now :)

js1210
April 5th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Awesome! Most hacks end up fading out after a few betas, but yours comes out fully completed, I love it.

I'll give a small review after I play it for awhile, I'll also make a small trailer video for it, it needs one.

Thank you for making this

Gawerty
April 5th, 2012, 10:04 PM
nice job bruh bruh i give gratz too you

Mochorro
April 5th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Hmm that fire cave actually isnt victory road, its just a part of the cave i used that had the same name, and I couldn't get it to not show the name since it's a cave. But which route is this karate expert on?

It's the cave on the right of Therus City. I found the man (sorry, I am back now, and I see it was not a Karate Expert, I thought it was because of the Fighting-types) in Route 14. It's this man:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6430/lv60.png

EDIT: And now I see that isn't supposed to be that way, because the other trainers have Lv 22-30 Pokémon, but that one didn't.

mostactop
April 5th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Yo, where can i find HM FLASH?? I couldn't find it anywhere :(

jessada98
April 6th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Is this ips base on Fire red.gba? I use IPS WIN to combine and I cant open it.

raghavendraxxx
April 6th, 2012, 05:16 AM
when i got my 2nd mission from team rocket boss i have got 3 badges now i am in city where is zoo elmas city i think but when i beat this city gym i got the 5th badge did i miss 4th gym where it is and thx for helping

blazerj13
April 6th, 2012, 06:38 AM
where do you get fly? iv been looking for it cause im lazy and i dont wanna do all that walking again

TheZeno96
April 6th, 2012, 06:48 AM
I really like the idea of playing on the side of Team Rocket but you could change the tile!
Keep it on!

Jorgomli
April 6th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Is this ips base on Fire red.gba? I use IPS WIN to combine and I cant open it.

Yes, this looks like FireRed.

Try Lunar IPS (LIPS). Oh, and make sure you're using the (U) Version of the ROM. And if that doesn't work, try the (E) version.

Sloo
April 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM
It's the cave on the right of Therus City. I found the man (sorry, I am back now, and I see it was not a Karate Expert, I thought it was because of the Fighting-types) in Route 14. It's this man:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6430/lv60.png

EDIT: And now I see that isn't supposed to be that way, because the other trainers have Lv 22-30 Pokémon, but that one didn't.

That's really weird, when I fight him he has normal level pokemon :/

Yo, where can i find HM FLASH?? I couldn't find it anywhere :(

It's hidden in Flash Cave, it's not a very difficult maze lol

I really like the idea of playing on the side of Team Rocket but you could change the tile!
Keep it on!

Nope, it's a mythical color that's darker than black.

where do you get fly? iv been looking for it cause im lazy and i dont wanna do all that walking again

You get fly in Nemu Town.

when i got my 2nd mission from team rocket boss i have got 3 badges now i am in city where is zoo elmas city i think but when i beat this city gym i got the 5th badge did i miss 4th gym where it is and thx for helping

Yeah the gym badges are kind of out of order. It's because I wanted the player to be able to use the HMs in a certain order which was different from the gyms. So just keep going and you should get all of the badges :P

Goku Jr.
April 6th, 2012, 09:28 AM

He's on route 15, his text is "Win, lose, draw!" I encountered him too.

Sloo
April 6th, 2012, 09:44 AM
He's on route 15, his text is "Win, lose, draw!" I encountered him too.

Ok, I found him.
Odd, the old gamer man is trainer id 103 and the karate guy is 102 and somehow the old man's script bumped it. I changed it now, so i guess I'll reupload the ips file.

jstolze
April 6th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Hey Sillew, What do I do after I receive the 3rd badge, and if it involves beating a gym leader, what level(s) will that leader be? Oh, and how do I get to Destul Town?

Sloo
April 6th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Hey Sillew, What do I do after I receive the 3rd badge, and if it involves beating a gym leader, what level(s) will that leader be? Oh, and how do I get to Destul Town?

After the 3rd badge you should go to Hento Town, and your a ways off from going to Destul. That's after you get the 6th badge.

blazerj13
April 6th, 2012, 10:30 AM
omg, i just realized im extremely ocd when it comes to pokemon! all my pokemon have to be on the same level and i cannot have 2 of the same type of pokemon on my team! ive always been like that!

oh i just made a review of your hack on my site sillew! plz check it out
http://gearsteam.webs.com/

digimonqueen
April 6th, 2012, 11:36 AM
I can't find the professer's lost item! where is it!?!? help pleas!

dreamer898
April 6th, 2012, 11:48 AM
does the download not work for macs or what am i doing wrong?

jstolze
April 6th, 2012, 12:02 PM
omg, i just realized im extremely ocd when it comes to pokemon! all my pokemon have to be on the same level and i cannot have 2 of the same type of pokemon on my team! ive always been like that!

oh i just made a review of your hack on my site sillew! plz check it out
http://gearsteam.webs.com/
Wow, and here I thought I was the only one like that, lol. I'm EXACTLY the same way!

Blue
April 6th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Wow, this looks great and I like it even better that you've released this first time round and it's complete, it can be tedious when waiting several months for updates of a hack to be complete, I'll try this shortly, well done!

jstolze
April 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
After the 3rd badge you should go to Hento Town, and your a ways off from going to Destul. That's after you get the 6th badge.
Hey, I went to Hento Town, but there's nothing to do there. I've already gotten the silph scope and kidnapped that woman's pokemon from the ghost tower or whatever it was called. I've ran into trainers with pokemon at around level 45. Should I have gone that far or what?

Sloo
April 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Hey, I went to Hento Town, but there's nothing to do there. I've already gotten the silph scope and kidnapped that woman's pokemon from the ghost tower or whatever it was called. I've ran into trainers with pokemon at around level 45. Should I have gone that far or what?

So you have the 4th badge?
If you have that you can surf up to Ciprus and continue surfing west along the routes and you will find a rocket guy who tells you what to do next.

Goku Jr.
April 6th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Digimonqueen: you have to go to the end of the route and talk to your brother. (assuming you're talking about the very beginning of the game)

jstolze
April 6th, 2012, 01:30 PM
So you have the 4th badge?
If you have that you can surf up to Ciprus and continue surfing west along the routes and you will find a rocket guy who tells you what to do next.
I only have three badges. What did I miss?

Flaps
April 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I feel stupid, I have two badges, I am currently in Brox city. Ive been and talked to Bill, but he has given me no new information. I have noidea where to go or what to do next.

Any hints?

blazerj13
April 6th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I feel stupid, I have two badges, I am currently in Brox city. Ive been and talked to Bill, but he has given me no new information. I have noidea where to go or what to do next.

Any hints?
go to the place with all the trucks. you get put in jail.

am i the only one who thinks the people who hand out rods have a magikarp fetish???

another thing......... i just realized gardevoirs and kirlia are transgenders!

also, found a glitch.... when you go to the lab to get the old amber transformed into a pokemon, the lab guy wont take it.

personz5
April 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
go to the place with all the trucks. you get put in jail.

am i the only one who thinks the people who hand out rods have a magikarp fetish???

another thing......... i just realized gardevoirs and kirlia are transgenders!

also, found a glitch.... when you go to the lab to get the old amber transformed into a pokemon, the lab guy wont take it.
i got the same problem with the fossil person
also does anyone know how to get to the pokemon league

EDIT:nvm

Goku Jr.
April 6th, 2012, 05:35 PM
There's also a movement permission problem in one route, I forgot where it was though, i think it was where the Rocket girl in the beginning of the game used to be, you can walk through a part of the fence.

Also, how do you evolve Kingdra? You said that no Pokemon evolved by trade anymore, and Seadra is level 42. Is it at a higher level, or what?

XXVIII
April 6th, 2012, 08:03 PM
How long did it take you to finish this hack?

Sloo
April 6th, 2012, 11:22 PM
There's also a movement permission problem in one route, I forgot where it was though, i think it was where the Rocket girl in the beginning of the game used to be, you can walk through a part of the fence.

Also, how do you evolve Kingdra? You said that no Pokemon evolved by trade anymore, and Seadra is level 42. Is it at a higher level, or what?

You evolve Seadra with a water stone.
There's supposed to be a cut tree in that spot in the fence.
Yeah, I guess the scientist won't take the old amber from me either, and I never changed his script at all. I looked at it and he checks for some different flags and vars.

Yup, he checks flags rather than the fossils themselves. I'll fix that.

Mochorro
April 7th, 2012, 12:00 AM
I have the 8 badges now, and I am in the Victory Road, but I need Flash to explore it. You said Flash was in Flash Cave. Where is that Flash Cave? I don't find it (looking for it, I found Mewtwo...)

ilikebikinis123
April 7th, 2012, 12:11 AM
where the link to download it i cant find it

where the link to download it is it the attache file i clicked it but there no sponser or something like that

Sloo
April 7th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I have the 8 badges now, and I am in the Victory Road, but I need Flash to explore it. You said Flash was in Flash Cave. Where is that Flash Cave? I don't find it (looking for it, I found Mewtwo...)

West of Elemis City, its a really small cave.

where the link to download it is it the attache file i clicked it but there no sponser or something like that

Wat?

Mochorro
April 7th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Ok, thank you. I have beaten the Elite Four, and beaten you in the Icy Cave. But you told me to go to Eve City, and to look for someone to take me in Smalas Town. Where is that someone?

atie
April 7th, 2012, 02:49 AM
It is damn hard to find Houndour in the fire cave, I encountered it already but I killed it. I need it for my Hybrid team also where can I find Chinchou? Lanturn is probally the best Hybrid water pokemon.

OMFG
There is a guy with Pokemons over the level 65 on route 15
I almost killed him though,
This a bug right -___-

blazerj13
April 7th, 2012, 03:59 AM
where do you go after the deoxys event in spear city? i went to the safari zone,did that event but i dont know what's next. i tried searching for giovanni but cant find him.

jstolze
April 7th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Flash is on a rock inside Flash Cave. Just press A in front of the rock, and you'll have HM 05

Goku Jr.
April 7th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Flash cave is located on the route going to Ciprus City, the city on water.

EDIT: Thanks Sllew, but where do you find a Water Stone?

atie
April 7th, 2012, 07:46 AM
I'm stuck after the mission where you gotta steal a Pokemon (Sableye) form the Pokemon Tower, I stole it but what do I do now. I thought that it was the mission to steal the Pokemon but when I talk to the boss with Sableye in my party he keeps saying:" how is the mission going?" I'm now very confused about what to do. Some assistance please

(I've scrolled through the forum some people asked the same question but they did'nt described it well so I hope my description is good -___-)

NVM, I only had to talk to that Rocket member who gave the misison :L

Zertinan
April 7th, 2012, 07:49 AM
I'm stuck after the mission where you gotta steal a Pokemon (Sableye) form the Pokemon Tower, I stole it but what do I do now. I thought that it was the mission to steal the Pokemon but when I talk to the boss with Sableye in my party he keeps saying:" how is the mission going?" I'm now very confused about what to do. Some assistance please

(I've scrolled through the forum some people asked the same question but they did'nt described it well so I hope my description is good -___-)

You need to report back to the female Rocket once you get the Sableye. She's in the southern part of the zoo.

Projectwolfie
April 7th, 2012, 08:23 AM

I think I get what you're saying...

It's not a full game, as that would be illegal. You need to patch a clean Fire Red ROM with the ips file.

Tropical Sunlight
April 7th, 2012, 08:42 AM
From what I've player so far (reached Ned), this hack seems to be very good :)
Will I be able to catch all the 386 Pokemon or is there a set Pokedex?

Also, from what I've seen up to now, you haven't changed much of the scripts or any of the tiles. Also the trainer dialogues. If you're aiming for a really good hack, I suggest you at least change some of the preset dialogue, that way it won't feel like just a hack; it'll feel like a completely new game like it should. :)

Flaps
April 7th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Does anybody know where I can get an Eevee?

Goku Jr.
April 7th, 2012, 09:50 AM
The game crashed when I went to get the old Amber and then went to the Pokemon Center in Ciprus town. :( Glitch much?

blazerj13
April 7th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Does anybody know where I can get an Eevee?

hmmm......... lets see..... i wont tell you but ill give you a hint..... where do you find rare pokemon?

the place is the only place you can catch sudowoodo & chansey

Mintz
April 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM
EDIT: Thanks Sllew, but where do you find a Water Stone?

This... I needs Ludicolo.

I LIKE MEXICAN STEREOTYPES

Venom1717
April 7th, 2012, 01:13 PM
I dont know how to add it into my emulator D:

Flaps
April 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM
This... I needs Ludicolo.

I LIKE MEXICAN STEREOTYPES

I'll give you a hint, in the original FireRed you can buy a waterstone from the giant department store in Celadon....

iamQmai
April 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM
How do I unpatch my pokemon fire red? I just tried to patch this onto it, and the other game came onto it.

jstolze
April 7th, 2012, 01:48 PM
How do I unpatch my pokemon fire red? I just tried to patch this onto it, and the other game came onto it.
I don't think you can "unpatch" it. The patch is a modification to the original game itself, so that means maps, pokemon, Pkmn Stats, attacks, etc. will be edited. Just download a fresh r0m (if possible)

sarobando
April 7th, 2012, 02:25 PM
i need help. i was in the federal prison and i lost to the boss. it took me back to the pokemon center in brox city. what do i do? D:

jstolze
April 7th, 2012, 02:37 PM
i need help. i was in the federal prison and i lost to the boss. it took me back to the pokemon center in brox city. what do i do? D:
You're supposed to talk to one of the guards, he will escort you back.

Cotaman
April 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Obviously giving this a shot, congrats (:

jstolze
April 7th, 2012, 02:56 PM
I dont know how to add it into my emulator D:
You go to file then open, and choose your rom (wherever you downloaded it)
it should be in a .gba file format, if not, then you didn't apply the patch, and are trying to open the ips file itself...

Sloo
April 7th, 2012, 02:57 PM
The game crashed when I went to get the old Amber and then went to the Pokemon Center in Ciprus town. :( Glitch much?

Was this the patch I uploaded last night?
Because I just added the flag to the old amber that the scientist guy uses to check for the old amber.
I will probably change his script later so he actually checks for the fossils themselves rather than just flags.

It is damn hard to find Houndour in the fire cave, I encountered it already but I killed it. I need it for my Hybrid team also where can I find Chinchou? Lanturn is probally the best Hybrid water pokemon.

OMFG
There is a guy with Pokemons over the level 65 on route 15
I almost killed him though,
This a bug right -___-

You can find chinchou with a good rod on route 20 or 21, probably other routes too.
Yeah I fixed that guy lol.

atie
April 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM
A question is it normal that the level of the gym leaders are growing way faster then your Pokemons? cuz my Pokemons are way under leveled I mean like in the steel gym he comes with a Metagross of level 61 while my highest Pokemon is just level 45, Is it normal or did I miss something cuz by far i've beaten every trainer at least ones.

francis17
April 7th, 2012, 05:32 PM
A completed hack! I´ve been waiting this for a long time!

where can I find heracross, houndour and horsea? and the starters of johto and hoenn?, can I find a Horsea if I use a Old Rod? where?

Goku Jr.
April 7th, 2012, 06:07 PM
@Francis17: Houndour and Torchic are in Fire Cave, Heracross is in route 6 (West of Brox), Mudkip and Totdile are found on Route 15, and I don't think you can find it with the Old Rod.

And Sllew, I did it again and it didn't crash.
I don't remember that much, but I don't think the Department Store was in the city where Celadon was based off of.

EDIT: Can't find water stone. Where is it?!
EDIT2: Found it, I hadn't gotten to Largas town yet

Gregas
April 7th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Great Hack It's Really Fun And Enjoyable
How Do You Evolve Clampearl

sarobando
April 7th, 2012, 08:47 PM
just curious, will there be alternate evolutions for trade pokemon? i'd really like to evolve my haunter.

Dr.Maxxiz
April 7th, 2012, 08:58 PM
um how do i open this so i can play it (ima noob here :P )

Sloo
April 7th, 2012, 09:09 PM
just curious, will there be alternate evolutions for trade pokemon? i'd really like to evolve my haunter.

All by level now. Haunter evolves at level 42.

Great Hack It's Really Fun And Enjoyable
How Do You Evolve Clampearl

Clampearl evolves into Gorebyss with a moon stone, and Huntail with a water stone.

sarobando
April 7th, 2012, 09:11 PM
more questions, sorry. xD what do you do after the deoxys event? if it matters, i accidentally did the zapdos event out of order; i was using the spacebar-fastforward and i somehow went through the rocket grunt without seeing him, so i went through the power plant and scared off the zapdos. does this affect anything?

Sloo
April 7th, 2012, 09:31 PM
more questions, sorry. xD what do you do after the deoxys event? if it matters, i accidentally did the zapdos event out of order; i was using the spacebar-fastforward and i somehow went through the rocket grunt without seeing him, so i went through the power plant and scared off the zapdos. does this affect anything?

Uhhh I don't think it would hurt anything to skip talking to that guy, and your already to deoxys anyway.
After you release deoxys you can get strength from a guy in the desert.
Actually you could probably just skip that first deoxys event all together O.o

Also I noticed that the scientist guy wont take any of the other fossils either :/
I'll fix up his script later when I have some free time.

Mochorro
April 7th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Sllew, I have beaten the Elite Four, and beaten you in the Icy Cave. But you told me to go to Eve City, and to look for someone to take me in Smalas Town. Where is that someone?

Also, where do I find Suicune? I have already caught Raikou and Entei, but I don't know where Suicune is...

Satoshi Ookami
April 7th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Wow, complete hack o.O
Well this is awesome! I'll be sure to try it as soon as I have time.

Sloo
April 7th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Sllew, I have beaten the Elite Four, and beaten you in the Icy Cave. But you told me to go to Eve City, and to look for someone to take me in Smalas Town. Where is that someone?

Also, where do I find Suicune? I have already caught Raikou and Entei, but I don't know where Suicune is...

She's in the small building south of Smalas town, behind the cut trees.
Suicune is in a cave to the north of route 35.

Auredur
April 8th, 2012, 02:37 AM
I just finished this one. Things were a bit more difficult than in the originals. The game didn't seem to have a single direction forward motion and the HMs needed weren't always easily achieved. Allot of things took some searching around for whereas in the originals everything was conveniently somewhere along your path.

At first I found the increased effort requirement a bit frustrating, but because of that I find the feeling of satisfaction for having completed the game much greater than it would be otherwise. It is more lifelike this way. In the real world we do not have things conveniently where we need them at every turn of events. All things considered I believe this is a very good game, thank you for making it.

Joshawott
April 8th, 2012, 05:29 AM
This is complete?! Very impressive! Good work, my friend!

G_Sylar
April 8th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Are you gonna fix something soon? And will a new game gonna be needed?

Volcanix769
April 8th, 2012, 06:41 AM
What do I do next, I was put in jail, then I lost to the Boss Warden, and that they won't let me back in, and that there's nothing to do next. Am I supposed to lose?
EDIT: Just got back and beaten the boss warden: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbRt4-DSZKE And how do I get a Water Stone for my Lombre in case he goes up to Lv 35-40?

Mintz
April 8th, 2012, 06:55 AM
rock Smash?

I don't know where to get it... I've beaten the 8th gym leader (won't spoil it) and have waterfall...

Graak
April 8th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Superb Game, Congrats :) Been losing some hours of sleep (and study) with it :P
BTW where can I catch zangoose?

sarobando
April 8th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Superb Game, Congrats :) Been losing some hours of sleep (and study) with it :P
BTW where can I catch zangoose?

i found my zangoose in the safari zone. c:

Flaps
April 8th, 2012, 10:37 AM
rock Smash?

I don't know where to get it... I've beaten the 8th gym leader (won't spoil it) and have waterfall...

You get Rock Smash after you've beat the league.

francis17
April 8th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Fire Cave=Crater Cave?? where is Fire Cave? near where? how can I get cyndaquil, treecko and chikorita??

Gregas
April 8th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Where do you get waterfall I have all badges?

Sloo
April 8th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Fire Cave=Crater Cave?? where is Fire Cave? near where? how can I get cyndaquil, treecko and chikorita??

The Fire Cave =/= Crater Cave, it's on Route 14 and Cyndaquil and Torchic are in there. Chikorita and Treeko are on Route 13 and Totodile and Mudkip are on Route 15.

Where do you get waterfall I have all badges?

If you do have all 8 badges then you should have waterfall, since the last gym leader gives you waterfall after beating him.

sarobando
April 8th, 2012, 01:30 PM
where on earth is the 8th gym? i've looked in all of the towns.. do i need another hm?

Mintz
April 8th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Silew, is there anything else to do post game before facing you?

I think I need a few moar levels.

Sloo
April 8th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Silew, is there anything else to do post game before facing you?

I think I need a few moar levels.

Well, there are random side quests helping people. You can also fight May in Lost Cave but she's kind of hard to find in there. Also all you really need to do to get into Omega Cave is show the lady in ember spa a Salamence.

where on earth is the 8th gym? i've looked in all of the towns.. do i need another hm?

Crimson City.

Mintz
April 8th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Where to get a salamence (or bagon/shelgon)

sarobando
April 8th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Well, there are random side quests helping people. You can also fight May in Lost Cave but she's kind of hard to find in there. Also all you really need to do to get into Omega Cave is show the lady in ember spa a Salamence.

Crimson City.

but i don't have waterfall. is there another way to enter it?

Damned
April 8th, 2012, 04:11 PM
TC, I would suggest providing a UPS patch file. It is a superior file format to the IPS format, as it provides the user with information to know if they have successfully patched the file.

jsbrown91
April 8th, 2012, 04:14 PM
So after playing this game for hours on end and beating the 8th gym, I went to the town that is to the southwest. I walked into the house with the female rocket member and she told me that I could go downstairs and claim the other two starters, but after picking up and naming Bulbasaur my game froze and my character won't move at all, I can't press start or anything.

Is this supposed to happen? Is their anyway I can fix this? I've put in a lot of hours in this game and would like to finish. It's a wonderful hack and I've loved every second of it. I really hope I can resume my journey and see how you wrap this nice little story so any help would be appreciated.

hqoclair
April 8th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Can someone give a walkthrough of how to install this?

Dr.
April 8th, 2012, 08:39 PM
hey man, i really want to play but my visual boy won't open the file type ips. am i doing something wrong?

Sloo
April 8th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Ok, I uploaded a new patch with the scientist guy fixed.
He will now take all of the fossils!
Btw, the rest are hidden in the sand in the desert.

hey man, i really want to play but my visual boy won't open the file type ips. am i doing something wrong?

You need an unmodified copy of Fire red and then you just double click on the ips file and you can patch the fire red game, and that will change it. Also you should download this ips patch I just posted if you want the fossil pokemon.

So after playing this game for hours on end and beating the 8th gym, I went to the town that is to the southwest. I walked into the house with the female rocket member and she told me that I could go downstairs and claim the other two starters, but after picking up and naming Bulbasaur my game froze and my character won't move at all, I can't press start or anything.

Is this supposed to happen? Is their anyway I can fix this? I've put in a lot of hours in this game and would like to finish. It's a wonderful hack and I've loved every second of it. I really hope I can resume my journey and see how you wrap this nice little story so any help would be appreciated.

I would save before you go in and see if it happens again. And no that isn't supposed to happen.

fanp
April 8th, 2012, 11:12 PM
So i'm now playing your hack and my first impression when i saw the map was: "OMG this region is huge" and the second was: Great it is completed.

In the graphic part, you don't changed the tiles just changed some palletes.The ow of the hero/heroine same thing, the ow of the hero's brother is good.

In the part of the story, i love to belong to the bad guys, it's good.

In the part of the script, well you use predefined scripts for me it's ok but you can have changed a little more like one of the first scripts when you go to leave the town and Oak appears and take you to his lab.

In the first fifteen minutes i saw some permission errors but don't interfere with the gameplay.

I give your game 7/10 because of the default tiles(it's always good to see some new tiles, i don't mean a whole new tileset but some trees, montains and 3/4 types of houses) and some default scripts that could have been changed a little more(it's to much obvious).

lunchboxboy
April 9th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Hey I have a problem. I traded for a jynx but can't raise it past 30 because I don't have the 4th gym badge. All my other pokemon are around level 40 but jynx because I don't have the gym badge that let's it level past it and obey me.

edit: great game though!

atie
April 9th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Where can I find exp share it's a pain in the ass to train flying pokes =.=
Edit: and where can I find rock smash??

Rygar2
April 9th, 2012, 06:43 AM
what atie said. it's a pain to train them lol

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Where can I find exp share it's a pain in the ass to train flying pokes =.=
Edit: and where can I find rock smash??

There's a girl in Largas City who wants you to deliver a letter for her, do that and go back to her and she'll give you the exp share.
Also you don't get rock smash until after the elite 4.

drrockso2112
April 9th, 2012, 08:00 AM
After I beat the 1st badge my game got stuck so all I can do is move the screen around and pause it, but my character refuses to move. Essentially, I hit the arrow keys and my character doesn't move but the whole screen shifts around, how do I fix this?

Rygar2
April 9th, 2012, 08:20 AM
lol where does this letter get delivered too exactly?

matheusinho09
April 9th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Hey man!

I said before, but I have to say it again: Your hack is awesome!! Really, you have big chances to win the hack of the year with Fuligin.

I've just won my 6th badge, and i'm going to wake up Snorlax. I found a few bugs man, but nothing that can ruin the gameplay.

The map is really messed up... when you enter on a place, like that old mansion, you're in a different place on the map. And there are other things that I can't remember, but, as I said, it's no big deal.

*I'm from Brazil, so I'm sorry if I said something wrong, or I didn't express myself clear enough.

CONGRATS again

atie
April 9th, 2012, 09:02 AM
There's a girl in Largas City who wants you to deliver a letter for her, do that and go back to her and she'll give you the exp share.
Also you don't get rock smash until after the elite 4.

Where do I have to bring the letter too?

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 09:08 AM
After I beat the 1st badge my game got stuck so all I can do is move the screen around and pause it, but my character refuses to move. Essentially, I hit the arrow keys and my character doesn't move but the whole screen shifts around, how do I fix this?

This happens sometimes, try it again, and if it happens again tell me what people are on the screen when it happens.

Hey man!

I said before, but I have to say it again: Your hack is awesome!! Really, you have big chances to win the hack of the year with Fuligin.

I've just won my 6th badge, and i'm going to wake up Snorlax. I found a few bugs man, but nothing that can ruin the gameplay.

The map is really messed up... when you enter on a place, like that old mansion, you're in a different place on the map. And there are other things that I can't remember, but, as I said, it's no big deal.

*I'm from Brazil, so I'm sorry if I said something wrong, or I didn't express myself clear enough.

CONGRATS again

Yeah the mansion probably shows where it was originally which was cinnabar island. A lot of the insides of the buildings will probably show wrong places on the map because i moved the buildings to other maps.

Where do I have to bring the letter too?

A guy in Reinbort town, like she says.

drrockso2112
April 9th, 2012, 09:15 AM
This happens sometimes, try it again, and if it happens again tell me what people are on the screen when it happens.
I've restarted it a few times and hit every button I can think of but it won't unstick, no one is on screen except for my character. I'm in the route to the left of Reinbort town.

atie
April 9th, 2012, 10:13 AM

Yeah the mansion probably shows where it was originally which was cinnabar island. A lot of the insides of the buildings will probably show wrong places on the map because i moved the buildings to other maps.

A guy in Reinbort town, like she says.

Ehm are you sure it's in Reinbort town? I talked to every one in Reinbort and in Smalas town but nothing and the girl who gave the letter says thank you for helping me like I already had helpen her if thats the case that I accedently already helped her where is my Exp. Share?

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Ehm are you sure it's in Reinbort town? I talked to every one in Reinbort and in Smalas town but nothing and the girl who gave the letter says thank you for helping me like I already had helpen her if thats the case that I accedently already helped her where is my Exp. Share?

I am 100% sure, it's the bug catcher guy off the south west edge of town in the dirt garden thing surrounded by trees.

spierdalaj
April 9th, 2012, 10:52 AM
I am stuck right after Largas City Gym leader. I don't now where to get poke flute to wake up this damn snorlax. Any hints, please?

@Down
Big thanks! Beer for you :)

Goku Jr.
April 9th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Where is the 8th gym? And Waterfall, but I don't care about that since Seaking learns it naturally anyways. :P
You get it from Flutie, where the mimic house used to be. When you exit the gym, that Rocket tells you...

atie
April 9th, 2012, 10:59 AM
I am 100% sure, it's the bug catcher guy off the south west edge of town in the dirt garden thing surrounded by trees.

I talked to him and he said: "There is a hot ass im tapping in the city". lol
But nothing about a letter I think something is wrong with my game since that girl says thank you again for helping or something.

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 01:07 PM
I talked to him and he said: "There is a hot ass im tapping in the city". lol
But nothing about a letter I think something is wrong with my game since that girl says thank you again for helping or something.

Yeah, there might be something wrong with your game. Once you have the letter he will take it, and you can go back to the girl and she gives you exp share. Check and make sure you have the letter in your key items.
I will look at the code and make sure it didn't get messed up.

Where is the 8th gym? And Waterfall, but I don't care about that since Seaking learns it naturally anyways. :P
You get it from Flutie, where the mimic house used to be. When you exit the gym, that Rocket tells you...

8th gym is in Crimson City, and the gym leader will give you waterfall when you defeat him.

Mochorro
April 9th, 2012, 01:18 PM
If you are talking about the girl in Largas (I don't remember if it was in Largas, but anyway), she didn't give me anything after giving the man the letter, either, she just thanked me, and I thought: What an annoying task for anything! Also, in the city of the Casino, a woman gives you coffee, to give it to the thisty guards. Those guards don't exist in this game, so you could maybe make the woman give you something else. I am missing items like Sharp Beak, Miracle Seed, or Magnet, I haven't found many of that type of items...

Apart form that, I have some doubts. In Eve city, in the Cave, there is an old woman that doesn't allow me to go in... What do I have to do to enter the cave? Also, I haven't found neither Deoxys, nor Zapdos yet, where are they?

Sorry for my bad English...

atie
April 9th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Yeah, there might be something wrong with your game. Once you have the letter he will take it, and you can go back to the girl and she gives you exp share. Check and make sure you have the letter in your key items.
I will look at the code and make sure it didn't get messed up.

8th gym is in Crimson City, and the gym leader will give you waterfall when you defeat him.

I don't have any letter in my key items so theres probally something wrong with it, for now I cheated one so it's not a big deal anymore, although I wanna know what wrong happened :S

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 01:54 PM
I don't have any letter in my key items so theres probally something wrong with it, for now I cheated one so it's not a big deal anymore, although I wanna know what wrong happened :S

Yeah, I'm not sure, the code looks ok :/

If you are talking about the girl in Largas (I don't remember if it was in Largas, but anyway), she didn't give me anything after giving the man the letter, either, she just thanked me, and I thought: What an annoying task for anything! Also, in the city of the Casino, a woman gives you coffee, to give it to the thisty guards. Those guards don't exist in this game, so you could maybe make the woman give you something else. I am missing items like Sharp Beak, Miracle Seed, or Magnet, I haven't found many of that type of items...

Apart form that, I have some doubts. In Eve city, in the Cave, there is an old woman that doesn't allow me to go in... What do I have to do to enter the cave? Also, I haven't found neither Deoxys, nor Zapdos yet, where are they?

Sorry for my bad English...

I have no idea about the items.
You need to show the old lady in ember spa a Salamence to get in the cave.
A guy in a building on Tekor Island will take you to Deoxys, and Zapdos is in Steele Cave.

hqoclair
April 9th, 2012, 01:57 PM
What is the second mission for Team Rocket? I kicked zapdos, and i talked to Giovanni but i missed the text. help please.

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Yeah, I just tried the exp share events and it all works fine for me, so not sure if I can help you :(

What is the second mission for Team Rocket? I kicked zapdos, and i talked to Giovanni but i missed the text. help please.

Get a bike if you don't already have one and go to Elemis City. Once there talk to the Rocket girl in the zoo and she will tell you what to do.

hqoclair
April 9th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Where do i get the town map?
NVM

purple_gorrila
April 9th, 2012, 03:24 PM
What evolves trade item pokemon, such as slowbro, onix and scizor?
Also where can I find the move strength, I have no idea where to look!

Volcanix769
April 9th, 2012, 04:22 PM
I know I asked this before but do they sell any stones anywhere in this hack, becuase I really need a Water Stone for my Lombre. And I'm confused what to do next. I just kicked the Zapdos away, I went back to Therus City and that I went to the alternative way back to Smalas town and went all the way back. What do I do next?

Where do i get the town map?
NVM You should have gotten it in Alora Town, in the house where that girl who talks jitterish has it.

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 06:10 PM
What evolves trade item pokemon, such as slowbro, onix and scizor?
Also where can I find the move strength, I have no idea where to look!
All evolve with either random evolution stones, or by level.
I know I asked this before but do they sell any stones anywhere in this hack, becuase I really need a Water Stone for my Lombre. And I'm confused what to do next. I just kicked the Zapdos away, I went back to Therus City and that I went to the alternative way back to Smalas town and went all the way back. What do I do next?

You should have gotten it in Alora Town, in the house where that girl who talks jitterish has it.

Largas mart sells the stones. If you reported back to Giovanni after kicking Zapdos then you should go meet the girl rocket in Elemis.

Khalil06
April 9th, 2012, 07:10 PM
How do i get in to the omega cave entrance? there's an old lady saying blah blah blah. xD please i need your help!

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 08:02 PM
How do i get in to the omega cave entrance? there's an old lady saying blah blah blah. xD please i need your help!

Originally I had it to where you would help a lot of random people, but it didn't seem to like the code, so now you just have to help the old lady in the Ember Spa who wants to see a Salamence.

Khalil06
April 9th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Who want's to see Salamance? hmm.. I do not have a Salamance yet. :( Where i can catch or find that pokemon? Thanks for the help!

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Who want's to see Salamance? hmm.. I do not have a Salamance yet. :( Where i can catch or find that pokemon? Thanks for the help!

Bagon and Dratini are in the last part of Victory Road.

Khalil06
April 9th, 2012, 09:29 PM
At Last part of victory road I catch dratini! Im still seaching for bagon...

Sloo
April 9th, 2012, 09:57 PM
At Last part of victory road I catch dratini! Im still seaching for bagon...

Well last couple of parts. At least the last cave of victory road.

Khalil06
April 9th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Im looking for deoxy now!

purple_gorrila
April 10th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Where can I find strength, I genuinely do not know where to find it

Khalil06
April 10th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Hm strength? Goto destul town, look for the karate man.

willis06
April 10th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Where are you supposed to find a carvanha?

dg6ty
April 10th, 2012, 11:21 AM
how do I download this game? Do I need to modify a fire red hack if so how?

conchim
April 10th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Sorry to ask but after patching the file to pokemon fire red I could not play it. When I start the game, it comes to the introduction when pro.Oka says welcome and then start over again. I think it will be helpful if you can post a fire red file which is already patched. Thank you very much.

TheIronAhole
April 10th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Sorry noob here how do you play this hack?

Britani Knight
April 10th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Sorry to ask but after patching the file to pokemon fire red I could not play it. When I start the game, it comes to the introduction when pro.Oka says welcome and then start over again. I think it will be helpful if you can post a fire red file which is already patched. Thank you very much.

that is against the forums rules

Sorry noob here how do you play this hack?

need to patch the ips contained in the 1st post to a clean fire red rom with the lips program.

conchim
April 10th, 2012, 12:53 PM
that is against the forums rules

need to patch the ips contained in the 1st post to a clean fire red rom with the lips program.

So how do I fix the problem because I did try like your suggestion but it did not work. I use the program ipsXP to patch.

Damned
April 10th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Great example why IPS is a horrible patching file format. If it were a UPS patch, people would be guaranteed to apply the patch to the correct file, and not an incorrect one. Anyways, try the version 1.0 of FireRed, version 1.1 does not work properly.

Sloo
April 10th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Where are you supposed to find a carvanha?

Just surf on route 21 and you should find them.

conchim
April 10th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Great example why IPS is a horrible patching file format. If it were a UPS patch, people would be guaranteed to apply the patch to the correct file, and not an incorrect one. Anyways, try the version 1.0 of FireRed, version 1.1 does not work properly. I think it works now. Thank you very much.

hqoclair
April 10th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Where can i get a flygon?

Sloo
April 10th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Where can i get a flygon?

In the desert, AKA Routes 23 and 24.

hqoclair
April 10th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Im getting the same bug with the exp. share as everyone else. The girl just says "Thanks!" but doesnt give me anything. The guy just talks about the girls ass. WHATS WRONG???

And where do i go after the safari zone?

crimsonraz
April 10th, 2012, 03:40 PM
How do I actually get it to run? 0.o

Sloo
April 10th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Im getting the same bug with the exp. share as everyone else. The girl just says "Thanks!" but doesnt give me anything. The guy just talks about the girls ass. WHATS WRONG???

And where do i go after the safari zone?

I have no idea what's wrong with it, it works fine for me o.O
After the safari zone go move the strength rocks in Xero City.

How do I actually get it to run? 0.o

By applying the patch file to a blank Pokemon Fire Red rom. Then playing it through an emulator.

Volcanix769
April 10th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Sorry if I'm annoying or anything, but where do I get HMs Fly and Flash, because I got 7 badges, I beat Giovanni again in the Texor Island and I don't know where to go next.

s3an112
April 10th, 2012, 04:50 PM
can someone post the file for download not as a .ips thanks

Sloo
April 10th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Sorry if I'm annoying or anything, but where do I get HMs Fly and Flash, because I got 7 badges, I beat Giovanni again in the Texor Island and I don't know where to go next.

I just added a FAQ section to my first post, go check there ;)

DOA_Hitomi
April 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Dude this is quite good.^^ I am an novice Pokemon Game hacker myself, I'm not that great at it. So, I just keep modifying my personal private hack. It's based on fire red and I have been working on my hack on and off for almost 2 years now. It's currently at "Beta6-3". I am getting used to scripting I use XSE via Advance Map to change the scripts. Here's an useful script: "getitem 0x44 0x99 0x0" modifying an item pokeball with this code/script will spawn "153 Rare Candies". Believe I already tried this. lol

Sloo
April 10th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Dude this is quite good.^^ I am an novice Pokemon Game hacker myself, I'm not that great at it. So, I just keep modifying my personal private hack. It's based on fire red and I have been working on my hack on and off for almost 2 years now. It's currently at "Beta6-3". I am getting used to scripting I use XSE via Advance Map to change the scripts. Here's an useful script: "getitem 0x44 0x99 0x0" modifying an item pokeball with this code/script will spawn "153 Rare Candies". Believe I already tried this. lol

If you use 0xFF instead of 0x99 you can get 255 rare candies :P
That's the highest hex value it will use, also reason why when you cheat to get your pokemon over level 100 they only go to 255.

Dr.
April 10th, 2012, 05:12 PM
i got it to work finally! and your brother has a Dratini!? WHHAAT?! awesome hack so far man.

DOA_Hitomi
April 10th, 2012, 05:12 PM
If you use 0xFF instead of 0x99 you can get 255 rare candies :P
That's the highest hex value it will use, also reason why when you cheat to get your pokemon over level 100 they only go to 255.
Yes, that is an wonderful reminder. I am aware of that 255 is the highest hex value known for Pokemon games. If you ever want an idea or anything, we can chat about Pokemon Hacks via IM (I use AIM, MSN,and Yahoo). lol

Sloo
April 10th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Yes, that is an wonderful reminder. I am aware of that 255 is the highest hex value known for Pokemon games. If you ever want an idea or anything, we can chat about Pokemon Hacks via IM (I use AIM, MSN,and Yahoo). lol

Idk, I already have most of the story planned out for my next game, and I don't really like to share my plans lol :P

Volcanix769
April 10th, 2012, 05:44 PM
I just added a FAQ section to my first post, go check there ;)

Thanks for helping me find Fly, I just found it, but where do I go next after I beat Giovanni when his Mewtwo escaped?

Britani Knight
April 10th, 2012, 07:11 PM
can someone post the file for download not as a .ips thanks

that would be against the forums rules

I think you should have made the trainers on the routes tougher than they are in the early game, they are easy compared to to two gyms that I have beaten at the moment.

Sloo
April 10th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks for helping me find Fly, I just found it, but where do I go next after I beat Giovanni when his Mewtwo escaped?

This isn't just directed at you, but the routes are numbered for a reason lol.

XXVIII
April 10th, 2012, 07:53 PM
I just finished Life of Guardian, it's time to start playing your hack now. By the way how long does it take you to finish this hack?

Khalil06
April 10th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Where is deoxy?? I've totally done catching all legendaries at the omega cave! :) this hack was so great!

Sloo
April 10th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Where is deoxy?? I've totally done catching all legendaries at the omega cave! :) this hack was so great!

For Deoxys you go talk to the guy in the building on Tekor Island, and he will take you to Deoxys.

Khalil06
April 10th, 2012, 11:40 PM
I see.. After catching Deoxy what's next? Thanks!

cryogenixz
April 11th, 2012, 12:11 AM
where i go next after i get 3rd badge and how to get ther TIA

Volcanix769
April 11th, 2012, 04:40 AM
I heard that the 8th gym is Crimson City, but when I tried going there, there's a waterfall, where do I get Waterfall? And I am uploading videos of my adventures of this hack, I haven't uplaoded the part where I beat Giovanni again yet. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL35AE4EC212E30ABC&feature=plcp

Flaps
April 11th, 2012, 06:06 AM
I heard that the 8th gym is Crimson City, but when I tried going there, there's a waterfall, where do I get Waterfall? And I am uploading videos of my adventures of this hack, I haven't uplaoded the part where I beat Giovanni again yet. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL35AE4EC212E30ABC&feature=plcp

Go through Frosty Cave or something along those lines and you come out at REM City, from there you do not need waterfall to get to Crimson City.

Sloo
April 11th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Go through Frosty Cave or something along those lines and you come out at REM City, from there you do not need waterfall to get to Crimson City.

Or you could just go north from Xero City.

I see.. After catching Deoxy what's next? Thanks!

Found all the legendaries? Fought May in Lost Cave? Fought Edrika in Lore Cave after helping her in Therus City?

DOA_Hitomi
April 11th, 2012, 10:20 AM
that would be against the forums rules

I think you should have made the trainers on the routes tougher than they are in the early game, they are easy compared to to two gyms that I have beaten at the moment.
it's easy to Apply an .ips Patch, you just download an program called: Lunar IPS and you use it to Patch the .ips file to an copy of Pokemon - Fire Red.gba.
Though I made an copy of the gba file and renamed it: Pokemon Fuligin.gba (makes it easier to tell apart) To find an copy of Lunar IPS, just Google it. (You can set it as your default program for .ips files too)

matheusinho09
April 11th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Hey! After I got the Pokeflute, and woke up Snorlax, what should I do? Where I need to go to receive my new mission of Team Rocket?

hhtty
April 11th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Is anyone else encountering the problem where right after Oak stops talking to you at the beginning and your character shrinks down to size, everything turns black and just stays black forever

pokemetalhead_96
April 11th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I just downloaded it and patched it on top of FireRed, but it doesn't save. Why?

atie
April 11th, 2012, 12:49 PM
How do I find the victory road <? I dont have a clue where the League is although i see it on the map.

N4sher007
April 11th, 2012, 12:55 PM
can you please tell me how to download it i dont understand??

Goku Jr.
April 11th, 2012, 01:33 PM
How do I find the victory road <? I dont have a clue where the League is although i see it on the map.

Go to Vino Town from Nemu City and go South. After a ton of trainers and grass you should find Victory Road.

Sloo
April 11th, 2012, 01:35 PM
I just downloaded it and patched it on top of FireRed, but it doesn't save. Why?

You may have change your settings on VBA or whatever emulator your using to 128 bit or something.

Hey! After I got the Pokeflute, and woke up Snorlax, what should I do? Where I need to go to receive my new mission of Team Rocket?

Go to Destul Town and talk to the meteor, then get strength, then go north from Largas City. You don't really have missions anymore since your an Admin, but you help a grunt with his mission at the Safari Zone.

hqoclair
April 11th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Where can i get a kabutops?
And if i cant what about lanturn?

Also how can i cheat in an Exp share? my games glitched.

Sloo
April 11th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Where can i get a kabutops?
And if i cant what about lanturn?

Also how can i cheat in an Exp share? my games glitched.

All of the fossils are hidden in the sand in destul, and routes 23 and 24. You can use a rod to get chinchou at route 20 or 21 i think.

hqoclair
April 11th, 2012, 02:57 PM
i have all 4 fossils, but when i bring them to the scientist in Grunic, he says
"Have a fossil for me? No? It's to bad!"
What am i doing wrong?

DOA_Hitomi
April 11th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Idk, I already have most of the story planned out for my next game, and I don't really like to share my plans lol :P

Cool, I wasn't gonna force you to share anything. But, here's some friendly advice: If you edit the gyms around and change the gym types, you may want to change the badge names as well. Here's an example: In my novice hack I changed the 2nd gym from an Water gym to an Ice gym. (I based the gym's leader on my Brother's Girlfriend. (a bit off topic, oh well)) Anyways I renamed the badge from CASCADEBADGE to ICEBERGBADGE. (I try to match the number of letters in the badge's name.) BTW, I added an Gym Demo vid for my Private Hack to my Profile if you wish to view my skills.^^

andrianh0708
April 11th, 2012, 04:40 PM
what do i suppose to do after finishing elite four? any idea?

Volcanix769
April 11th, 2012, 05:59 PM
I just beat the game, but my recording in the VBA got corrupted, so is there any legendaries to catch, because I want to know where they are and how to get them.

TheChaosBlue
April 11th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Wow, a complete hack? That's rare...

Anyway, I haven't really been into the hack scene in a while, and by looking at this it may pep my interest again. I like how your bro is already on the side of evil (how he got into Team Rocket and such; hope that gets explained in the story) Plus, how you start off with the normal goings, then start to get into more complicated matters with the team and all. I will play this, although it will be a while until I actually finish it.

Sloo
April 11th, 2012, 07:20 PM
i have all 4 fossils, but when i bring them to the scientist in Grunic, he says
"Have a fossil for me? No? It's to bad!"
What am i doing wrong?

You need the latest ips patch file for him to work.

Cool, I wasn't gonna force you to share anything. But, here's some friendly advice: If you edit the gyms around and change the gym types, you may want to change the badge names as well. Here's an example: In my novice hack I changed the 2nd gym from an Water gym to an Ice gym. (I based the gym's leader on my Brother's Girlfriend. (a bit off topic, oh well)) Anyways I renamed the badge from CASCADEBADGE to ICEBERGBADGE. (I try to match the number of letters in the badge's name.) BTW, I added an Gym Demo vid for my Private Hack to my Profile if you wish to view my skills.^^

Oh yeah I was thinking about that but then I would have wanted to change their images and didn't feel like changing them lol.

I just beat the game, but my recording in the VBA got corrupted, so is there any legendaries to catch, because I want to know where they are and how to get them.

There are all legendaries to catch. Most of them you need rock smash to get to, 3 of them you don't. And the rest of them are wild in Omega Cave because I got lazy.

Volcanix769
April 12th, 2012, 02:32 AM
I caught Deoxys, but I got a few questions: Where do I fight you and May, and where is Omega Cave? And what events can I do after I beat the Elite 4 and get Rock Smash in Vino Town.

topgunitsme
April 12th, 2012, 04:37 AM
where do find hm01 and btw is hack is great!!...

Mochorro
April 12th, 2012, 11:32 AM
where do find hm01 and btw is hack is great!!...

When you are arrested (talk to your brother next to some trucks in... I don't remember the name of the city), you'll be in prison, but the place is similar to the S.S. Anne, find the boss, and beat him. He gives you Cut, and the keys to go out.

Sloo
April 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I caught Deoxys, but I got a few questions: Where do I fight you and May, and where is Omega Cave? And what events can I do after I beat the Elite 4 and get Rock Smash in Vino Town.

You need rock smash to get to me and May, and a lot of legendary pokemons. May is in Lost Cave and I am in Frosty Cave. Oh and after you defeat me I will tell you how to get to where Omega Cave is.

Algosaubi
April 12th, 2012, 01:51 PM
What do I have to do to get into Omega Cave, the damn lady won't let me in...

DOA_Hitomi
April 12th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Dude this is quite good.^^ I am an novice Pokemon Game hacker myself, I'm not that great at it. So, I just keep modifying my personal private hack. It's based on fire red and I have been working on my hack on and off for almost 2 years now. It's currently at "Beta6-3". I am getting used to scripting I use XSE via Advance Map to change the scripts. Here's an useful script: "getitem 0x44 0x99 0x1" modifying an item pokeball with this code/script will spawn "153 Rare Candies". Believe I already tried this. lol Actually, I accounted an small glitch when I used this script: "0x44 0x1 0x0" it glitched and gave me 918 Rare Candies. True Story.^^ lol

.Ángel~
April 12th, 2012, 04:19 PM
This hack is great.
Originality is very good, and also graphic design.
Honestly, a great hack.

aznmouse12
April 12th, 2012, 05:14 PM
WHere is the 4h gym? I seem to have skipped it and gone to the 5th already

Edit: And the 6th, I seem to keep skipping gyms...

yosoydewalmart
April 12th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Can anyone here explain to me what I must get to play this game? Do I have to download anything? I'm having a few issues :E

cryogenixz
April 12th, 2012, 06:08 PM
where can i get waterfall? Where can i get ditto i want to breed? And wheres 8th gym?

Ganthor
April 12th, 2012, 08:46 PM
What kind of emulator would I need to run this?

Sloo
April 12th, 2012, 08:48 PM
WHere is the 4h gym? I seem to have skipped it and gone to the 5th already

Edit: And the 6th, I seem to keep skipping gyms...

4th Badge comes after the 6th :P Just keep going.

Can anyone here explain to me what I must get to play this game? Do I have to download anything? I'm having a few issues :E

You need a fire red rom, and an emulator. Then apply the ips file to the rom, and play it on the emulator.

where can i get waterfall? Where can i get ditto i want to breed? And wheres 8th gym?

8th gym is in Crimson City and you get waterfall after you beat that gym. Also Ditto is on routes 19 and 20.

VBA or no$gba should work.

Ganthor
April 12th, 2012, 09:04 PM
VBA or no$gba should work.

Thanks. How would I apply the hack to FireRed?

Also, you should probably add these questions to the FAQ. Lots of people seem to be asking.

aznmouse12
April 12th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Err sorry for bugging you but but do i get to the sixth gym? I just finished the seventh and I'm not sure how to proceed :(

Sloo
April 12th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks. How would I apply the hack to FireRed?

Also, you should probably add these questions to the FAQ. Lots of people seem to be asking.

I think you can just open up the ips file and tell it to patch the fire red rom, but I'm not sure. If not then you can download the Lunar ips patching program.
I might add it to the FAQ later, but it's been answered so many times in other threads already. We'll see. :P

Err sorry for bugging you but but do i get to the sixth gym? I just finished the seventh and I'm not sure how to proceed :(

I have no idea how you skipped the sixth gym, because you need that badge to use strength, and you can't even get to the 7th gym without strength. So I don't know where you are.

aznmouse12
April 12th, 2012, 10:34 PM
The 7th gym is at Ciprus right? I don't have the strength tm yet but i was able to get there with surf. Could you tell me what city I get the 6th badge at? The only TMs i have are Cut and Surf if that helps

cryogenixz
April 12th, 2012, 11:53 PM
help when i defeated 8th gym then i used fly it suddenly blackout any idea?

Hacker Bisharp
April 13th, 2012, 05:07 AM
http://www.cantilux.net/files6/1656708495.png
Sllew explain to me what this is and why it is written in Italian?

TheChaosBlue
April 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
So far so good, up to the first gym, and at first I felt a little weary since the beginning started of similar to FireRed (like you said) but kept me in with the dialouge.

And in response to the post above mine with the screenshot....wow didn't see that coming. Kinda makes things strange...wonder where that line of dialouge came from?

Sloo
April 13th, 2012, 09:56 AM
The 7th gym is at Ciprus right? I don't have the strength tm yet but i was able to get there with surf. Could you tell me what city I get the 6th badge at? The only TMs i have are Cut and Surf if that helps

7th gym is in Rem City, and 6th gym is in Largas City.

http://www.cantilux.net/files6/1656708495.png
Sllew explain to me what this is and why it is written in Italian?

Wtf, I don't even know where to begin lol.
No idea why there is Italian in there and no idea how you got stuck in the fence.
Did you patch the game over an italian version of fire red?

Hacker Bisharp
April 13th, 2012, 10:10 AM
7th gym is in Rem City, and 6th gym is in Largas City.

Wtf, I don't even know where to begin lol.
No idea why there is Italian in there and no idea how you got stuck in the fence.
Did you patch the game over an italian version of fire red?

No I used a rom English normally ..
That's funny xD
Anyway good game. Who can tell me where you beat the fourth medal?
I was stuck.

Oddrane
April 13th, 2012, 11:31 AM
I cant find the 4th badge, i have the 5th and 7th, where am i supposed to find the 4th gym leader,and the 6th? i have backtraced through the map as well.

I guess its due to a missing HM, as i only got HM Cut and HM Surf.

aznmouse12
April 13th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Where is the factory north of crimson city that the TR grunts tell you to go to?

atie
April 13th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I had a question about the game's plot.

I just defeated to league and I really thought that my borther would be the champion with a kinda like crazy comeback or something, But is he really gone(dead) forever or will he come back?

sarobando
April 13th, 2012, 05:30 PM
where's the ember spa? i have my salamence but i can't find it.

naczkens
April 14th, 2012, 03:14 AM
where's the ember spa? i have my salamence but i can't find it.
It's there - on Route 35 :)
http://oi41.tinypic.com/rc08yt.jpg

topgunitsme
April 14th, 2012, 05:54 AM
can sum1 pls post the 2nd mission here....i 4got what it was(even where to start it whom to talk to)

Oddrane
April 14th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Where do i get the Pokeflute? after i defeated the leader in Largas a man talked about it, but i dont know where to get it?

DOA_Hitomi
April 14th, 2012, 06:31 AM
I recommend Visual Boy Advance 1.7.2, you can get it from the Official site here: vba.ngemu.com
downloads, for version 1.7.2 (latest Stable release) are listed at the top of the download page. VBA works on Windows, Mac OSX,and Linux computers.

atie
April 14th, 2012, 07:45 AM
What to do after the league?

carloshk
April 14th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I found mew. Where can I find the mewtwo?
This hack is great !

PhillipPriddy
April 14th, 2012, 09:05 AM
how do i get it to run? i have fire red....but it doesn't load up the hack even when i've tried everything...

paxor
April 14th, 2012, 01:20 PM
can sum1 pls post the 2nd mission here....i 4got what it was(even where to start it whom to talk to)
You need to go into Spooky Tower to the west of Elemis, right before the you get to the top you have to fight a Lv. 30 Marowak, you can only fight it with the Silph Scope in your inventory. After that head to the top, there will be a trainer with a Sableye, beat the trainer, get her Sableye go back down to the Team Rocket girl in Elemis.

Mochorro
April 14th, 2012, 02:11 PM
What to do after the league?

Get HM Rock Smash from a Scientist and explore places you couldn't go before.

I found mew. Where can I find the mewtwo?
This hack is great !

Mewtwo is in Lore Cave (If I recall correctly). It's the cave near Spear City. This one:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg638/scaled.php?server=638&filename=lorecave.png&res=landing

You have to use Waterfall, here:

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg842/scaled.php?server=842&filename=waterfallq.png&res=landing

Sloo
April 14th, 2012, 03:10 PM
I had a question about the game's plot.

I just defeated to league and I really thought that my borther would be the champion with a kinda like crazy comeback or something, But is he really gone(dead) forever or will he come back?

No, he will not come back.

Where do i get the Pokeflute? after i defeated the leader in Largas a man talked about it, but i dont know where to get it?

Flutie's house is in Largas City, it's one with a mailbox by the house.

alecalec2
April 14th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I just beat the elite 4 + champion but after the credits it starts over again O_o?
I cant manage to save manually in game so i used save states... how can i continue?

dracoboy44
April 14th, 2012, 06:58 PM
I can't find the download link on this page, could someone please help me? :[

Kroso
April 14th, 2012, 07:06 PM
I can't find the download link on this page, could someone please help me? :[

It's a attachment on the first page.