PDA

View Full Version : B/W: So Um...

Quixote
April 6th, 2012, 10:58 AM
When Pokemon Battle Revolution came out, I wasn't able to play it because I didn't have a Wii (and my dad didn't want to buy us one) but I finally got a job in time for Black and White, and I'm still wondering, "where is the Pokemon Stadium Version?" Because if we're waiting for the Wii 2 then what the heck, that's about two years down the road (which is about a third of a general Pokemon game life span). Or maybe we are waiting for Pokemon Black and White 2? Does anyone have any ideas?

Joshawott
April 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM
What are you talking about? Black and White 2 and the Wii U will be out this year.

Briankelly130
April 6th, 2012, 11:22 AM
That would be kind of cool, having a Stadium game based on both series of games (B/W and B/W2), especially if the Gym Leader Castle comes back, you have it like Pokemon Stadium 2 where you can get 16 badges as well as possibly two sets of Elite Four. I always loved that Castle scenerio.

Quixote
April 6th, 2012, 11:35 AM
What are you talking about? Black and White 2 and the Wii U will be out this year.

The 3D games that comes with it.

Xander Olivieri
April 6th, 2012, 11:36 AM
That would be kind of cool, having a Stadium game based on both series of games (B/W and B/W2), especially if the Gym Leader Castle comes back, you have it like Pokemon Stadium 2 where you can get 16 badges as well as possibly two sets of Elite Four. I always loved that Castle scenerio.

Personally I would love a Stadium with ALL the Gym Castles. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova, and then a Castle for each E4.

Would love for the Mini games to return too cause that was pretty much all I played with the Stadium games.

Blue
April 6th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I'd just like to see a Pokémon Colosseum type of game for the Wii/Wii U or 3DS, that would be amazing, I never played Stadium so I wouldn't really know.

Kaori
April 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Question answered, I suppose? Either way this doesn't belong in our board since Stadium/Colosseum and etc. do not relate to B&W or B&W2.

Closed