PDA

View Full Version : How Did you Find PC?

The Fallen
January 12th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I was just searching one day in boredness,and PC poped up in a search,and i've just been coming ever since.

Carlito-san
January 12th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Um...um....i forgot.Ah yes.I needed help on R/S,so I google search pokemon.This popped up on page 3,I registered to ask the question.

deathbyalice
January 12th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I was just searching one day in boredness,and PC poped up in a search,and i've just been coming ever since.

Yay, same for me.

{PuNk-RoCk-DuDe}
January 12th, 2005, 03:30 PM
I Found It When Looking For R/S Screens...
I Kept Coming...
Then Decided To Stay!
(This Is AKFP If You're Wondering About How Long That Was...)

Eliana
January 12th, 2005, 03:31 PM
*Points to JA* Yes, it was all her fault XD

Sawyer
January 12th, 2005, 03:35 PM
lesse... it was on another account, and i was looking up pokemon glitches, and stumbled upon PC. then i joined, and soon after, made another account. then, here i am ^^,

Eliana
January 12th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Yeah, I made huge breaks. XD I joined nov. 2003 and didnt post till like eh....May XP

Cassie-chan
January 12th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I was searching for R/S AR codes, and found PC as on of the results. I joined after I looked around this forum.

What an amazing story! XD

MegaDitto
January 12th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I found it through zapchu.com first then DF.com and pokemonplace.com

Chibi Flareon
January 12th, 2005, 03:40 PM
*points to toto-sama* Miss Toto had it in her sig on SPPF and so I figured "Ah heck why not XD" ^o^

Pogiforce-14
January 12th, 2005, 03:45 PM
I was looking for a Pokemon forum at the time. To find people like me I coudl talk to. PC popped up, I was impressed beyond belief, so I joined.

BladeForever
January 12th, 2005, 03:47 PM
I was searching for R/S AR codes, and found PC as on of the results. I joined after I looked around this forum.

What an amazing story! XD

I can say the same except I was searching for codebreaker codes. (now I haven't dealt with PKMN in ages o.O)

~Blade~

BigBoss
January 12th, 2005, 03:54 PM
I found PC when I was trying to learn how to hack, I kept visiting for a long time till I registered though.

Suz
January 12th, 2005, 03:55 PM
a friend from neopets told it to me, but I forgot her username ><;
so I'll have to ask her what it is...
*dose so*

Kylie-chan
January 12th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Bless Dragonfree. XD ^^ I didn't know she was a member or I would have given her a referral.

I needed some TC supplies and at Serebii.net Dragonfree referred me. ^^

mew42003
January 12th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I was useing a search engine And I typed in "How do you get Deoxys?"And I stumbeled upon a thread called Deoxys Info all for you!Then I joined.

*Chikorita*
January 12th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I came here looking for Gameshark R/S codes, and then when I found out how awsome it was here, I decided to stay. ^^

GenoMew
January 12th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Saw it when i was looking for a ROM in July.

!Verb
January 12th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I think I saw it at forum, and or PP or search engine I can't remeber now. :$

Ryoutarou
January 12th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Well...this title is "origenal" XD Um ,I found it after just looking up a searh for...."pokemon boards".....Inspiring ain't it? XD

Cherrim
January 12th, 2005, 05:38 PM
The first time, I found it through... possibly PPN or The UD. *honestly can't remember that far back* XD

The second time, I searched it up because Cas kept talking about it. =x I saw it was the same board I'd joined a few months ago, so I joined again. ^_^

Triumphant Chaos
January 12th, 2005, 05:44 PM
+points at Lightning+ She told me to join. :)

Anacortes
January 12th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Moonlight Dreams told me...accidently registered and had no choice but to stay..simple as that.

TRIFORCE89
January 12th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Triumphant Chaos? You haven't been here in a while? I think? Erica give you a reason to show up again?

Anyway...I was at another forum, but I was getting bored and annoyed. Erica (Lightning) would talk about PC. So, in search of a new better forum (and to spend more time with Erica...) I joined.

WolfWood
January 12th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I was looking for some GBA roms and PC popped up so I joined.

carrielynn
January 12th, 2005, 06:56 PM
I was looking for May pics/sites. ^_^

Lizzie
January 13th, 2005, 01:19 PM
ELiana, she's the one who intraduced me to the internet world XD as well as forums and things XD she suggested it and so i just decided to take a peek and i got addicted XD

DarkPegasus
January 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
I searched,trought google,ofcourse,for Pokemon manga scans,and the third thing was this,and the fourth,then I saw a game Pokemon of the wood,made by DMMP,and he needed a title screen,I made it,but then forgot the link to his site,so I joined here so i could ask,and stayed,because here is soo cool...

Pounce
January 13th, 2005, 02:01 PM
samu told me to join~ so I did ^^;

Melody
January 13th, 2005, 02:03 PM
i found this place thorugh PPN i found PPN with google!

Miyu-chan
January 13th, 2005, 07:23 PM
My brother told me about this website. xD

Stevo-kun
January 13th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Well I came along PC, when I was searching on the net because I was MEGA bored :P

Pokemon_Veteran

Electric Hero
January 13th, 2005, 07:54 PM
I was in another community when I found PC. I found a link in my last community to a thread here, in PC, talking about a game, which I don't remember right now.

Kelsey
January 14th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Well, I was brought to this site by a friend who recommended it to me. ^^ Ever since she asked me to come back in August, I've been here since then. I have to say, I enjoy this forum much more than my old Pokemon forum I used to go to.

~Kelsey

Skarmory469
January 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
I searched for Pokmon on Google because I wanted to join a Pokmon forum, and I found this place...

nayana_1120
January 15th, 2005, 06:04 AM
my friend gave me the link one day, and then I decieded to join... I think... it was too long ago to remember. >>

Mr Cat Dog
January 15th, 2005, 06:09 AM
I found it on Simone's forum (Pokemon World), and I found Pokemon World from FT on Serebii, so I guess it's all down to him. I joind before the influx of Serebii peeps . I joined, thought I would be arrested for being involved with #free_pokemon, then I came back after SPP's n00b invasion and have stayed ever since. ^_^

Roxas
January 15th, 2005, 06:22 AM
Hm...Well, I did a search on google for anything about Pokemon. And then BAM! PC was staring me in the face XD

Trent
January 15th, 2005, 07:33 AM
I found PC through a link in the sidebar on http://the-apcc.com

Kid Frost
January 15th, 2005, 05:17 PM
I found it of www.vroad.net and i was nosy and clicked on pokecommunity

winnie
January 15th, 2005, 05:58 PM
My brother told me about this website. xD

Exactly the same. he's joined a couple of forums so he's not on this one much, he also has alot of coursework and exams too. Though i'm glad he told me about this forum 'cause i'm really glad i joined ;)

Lady Pearl
January 16th, 2005, 06:05 AM
With me being such a Pokemon nerd, I couldn't resist to see the popularest Pokemon forums. I've seen all the good Pokemon websites like Dragonite's Forest, Suta-Raito, Pokevalley, and such and I thought why don't I just join the best Pokemon forum?

Frostbite
January 16th, 2005, 06:37 AM
This all happened yesterday. Ok I was in the fan arts section on serebii then I saw a stickie on sprite recources. I was searching through it ti'll I found a link to this forum to a supply list for trainer cards . I clicked it then I saw all the sprites and I like how this forum looked so I decided to stay! ;)