PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Morph Heroes (revived)

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Wind, Water, Fire, Thunder, Psychic, and Grass, these are all types of Pokmon, and each type has a part in a legend. It is the legend of six heroes. Each had an amazing power. They had the power to become a certain type of Pokmon in the blink of an eye. They were the some of the greatest heroes ever known. But one day they all just disappeared. Not knowing their true identity it was impossible to locate the six heroes. But they were not gone. They watched over the people until the day they departed this world. Now their ancestors wait anxiously for the day when the new heroes will be born.

1000 years later:
Many generations have past since the six heroes departed this world. Now so many years later six young kids have discovered that they have a power not unlike that of the six heroes.

Six friends travel through a forest. They are about ten years old. The six kids are on their way to meet Prof. Moon to get their first Pokmon. Suddenly a dark shape jumps out in front of them. It is a wild Feraligatr. For some reason the Pokmon is steaming mad. It bares its teeth and charges.

We will begin with the six kids trying to fight off the Feraligatr. This is when they will discover that they are decedents of the six heroes.

Info:
Name:
Nickname: This is what you will be called while you are in Pokemon form. Also if you have a regular nick you can also put that here. Just tell us which is which.
Pokmon: Just your starter for now. No legends.
Type: What type of Pokemon can you transform into. You can become any Pokemon as long as it is at least half your type. Ex. If you were the element of wind you could become Gyarados because its part flying.
Personality:
Description:
Other: Anything else that you wanna tell us stick it here.

Mine:
Name: Alana
Nickname: Comet
Pokmon: Pidgey
Type: Wind (Flying)
Personality: She is calm and quiet most of the time. She doesn't talk much and is a bit of a loner. She is a very good listener. Though she may not seem like it she id friendly. She hides her emotions and only expresses her true feelings to those she truelly trusts. She is brave and always willing to make sacrifices for her friends.
Description: Dirty blond hair, ocean blue eyes, Navy headband with the symbol of wing on it in yellow, finger less navy and yellow gloves, blue jeans, a navy T-shirt with the symbol of wind in yellow on the right sleeve, six Pokballs at my waste (One has a gold marker in the shape of a Pidgey on it), navy shoes with yellow stripes along the side, Navy backpack with the symbol of wind in yellow. When she transforms into a Pokemon the symbol of Wind appears on her hand.
Other: Shes a strange kid always listening to the wind. Her dream is to fly among the clouds and the stars but being human thats not possible. She likes to climb trees. Always going as high as she possibly can.

Triaspia
January 13th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Name: chris
Nickname: sythe
Pokmon: abra
Type: psy
Personality:kind and helpful and untill he dicovers who he realy is he suffers from frequent headaches
Description: black shirt and shorts on the shirt has a oic of the frount of all the 4 balls on it (top l pokeball to botom left great ball botom right ultra ball middle master ball and on the back the backs of the balls
Other:none

The Vince Knight
January 13th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Since I rarely ever RP anymore I'll try to start RPing more....

Info:
Name: Vincent
Nickname: Vince
Pokmon: Horsea
Type: Water
Personality: Really happy most of the time... Very playful.
Description: Black Hair,Blue top with a wave picture,Blue Jeans,strap with 3 pokeballs with one a happy horsea sticker on the one that is blue.
Other: Swims very fast,Listens to the ocean currents. Strange kid with a strange dream to go underwater without having scuba gear.

So... This ok?

shadowolf~foever
January 13th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Name: devyn
Nickname: flame
Pokmon: charizard
Type: fire(fire)
Personality: She is calm and quiet most of the time. She doesn't talk much and is a bit of a loner. She is a very good listener. Though she may not seem like it she id friendly. She hides her emotions and only expresses her true feelings to those she truelly trusts. She is brave and always willing to make sacrifices for her friends.
Description:she had shoulder langth black hair and dark red eyes.she wore a red tee with a blackpokeballon it and a pair of blue jeans

Logmon1
January 13th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Can I be a bad guy who wants your powers? pless!

Name: Logan
Pokmon: Charmander, Charazard, Machamp, Garodise and Jolteon
Personality: I think you know what to exspet.
Description: He wares a black vest over a red shirt and black jenes.
Other: He can tell gost pokemon what to do and they obay.

AngelWolfie
January 13th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Name: Mizuiro
Nickname: Zap
Pokmon: Pikachu
Type: Thunder (Electric)
Personality: Very shy, but extremely loyal to her friends.
Description: Tall, wears a blue t-shirt and blue jeans.
Other:

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 05:46 PM
OOC: Yes Logmon1 you can but you won't be able to start with us. Now we can start though the grass morph can still join.

Alana tried to run but tripped on some wet leaves. The Feraligatr heard and turned its attention towards her. Baring its teeth it swerved and headed straight for her. She screamed and tried to get away but the Feraligatr was to fast. It raised its claw to strike. Suddenly a bright light surrounded her, but from the look on the others faces they couldn't see it. Feraligatr froze as did everything around her. She blinked then a huge gust of wind wiped through her hair and seamed to circle around her body. She tried to get uo up but before she could move a voice that came from the sky said, "Hero of Wind accept your destiny." Alana felt odd suddenly a sharp pain seared across her right hand. She looked down and saw the symbol of Wind appear there. The light faded and so did the symbol. The wind died down and everything went back to normal. Well almost. Alana felt an ancient power flowing through her. She felt different some how. The Feraligatr moved closer and struck. Alana moved quickly. Much faster than she had before. The Feraligatr missed and looked around in confusion as she vanished into a tree. It became angry and charged the others instead.

OOC: Ok start like that. It doesn't have to be the same because we are all different types so make it something that suits your type.

Logmon1
January 13th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Logan was wachting from the trees with a Hunter. "Keep an eye on them! That foralagater maight be a good adistion to my party." I said with out even a fantisy of the adventer I was about to partake in.

Akio123
January 13th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Name: Chris
Nickname: Ice
Pokmon: Mudkip
Type: Grass
Personality:kind and helpful and untill he finds someon who is a jerk
Description: black shirt and a red shirt and has a picture of a master ball on the side of mis shorts

Alana
January 13th, 2005, 07:01 PM
OOC; Sorry but water has already been taken. If you want to be a hero you have to be grass.

Flabébé
January 13th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Well if he doesn't reply.
Name:Randall
Nickname:Flash
Pokmon:Treecko
Type:Grass
Personality:kind,caring,brave,and a sharp mind
Description:Tall. Blonde hair,brown eyes

Triaspia
January 13th, 2005, 09:33 PM
After alana the feraligator turns its attention on me, I bolted, as the feraligator came colse I yelled "I wish I were out of here" as if on cue a bright purple light begin to glow around me and a purple eye on my fore head when the light disappeared the feraligator tried to scratch me but just before the claw hit I found my self in a tree completely unharmed "cool I can teleport"

The Vince Knight
January 14th, 2005, 01:16 AM
"The Hero of Water Shall assist you..." A voice said to Vincent.
"What?" Said Vincent.
He had some power,He had felt it.
The Feraligatr had grabed him but he sliped out and climbed up a tree.

Triaspia
January 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
"Ill help you guys escape" i said as the purple eye appeared on my head again and the feraligator foze trapped in a purple glow "hurry i cant hold him for long"

Logmon1
January 14th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Logan jumped out and thorw a Darkball at the feralagator. "I hope you all know what a Darkball dose." I call out the newly super-strong feralagetor with siliva drooling down his jaw. "Attak!"

shadowolf~foever
January 14th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Devyn walked threw the tree her hands in her pockets and a larg black back pack half ziped hanging over her left shoulder.she looked up at the ski as a larg white piggeoto flew over her head it landed in frount of her and looked her deep in the eye"the fire that burns deep inside you will awaken..will you take your resposibility"the voice rang clear in her head.She slowly nodded yes and the piggeotto spred its wings and lept into the air as devyn was surounded in a flash by flamed the flamed sloly melted to the ground leaving a charizard standing in devyn's place.

Triaspia
January 14th, 2005, 09:21 PM
ooc can we morph into ledgends also when we morph do we turn the colour of our element (like a purple abra)

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 11:50 AM
OOC: Like I said Logmon1 you'll have to wait. When we transform into Pokemon we are normal looking. Except for maybe we're wearing the neclace we had on. No we can't become legends. Yet anyway.

"I don't need help." Replied Alana. She closed her eyes. She had no idea how she knew what to do but she did. The was a quick flash of light and a Pidgeot wearing a navy headband stretched it's wings and flew at the Feraligator. It attacked with Wing Attack then swerved flew up and came back for another attack.

Logmon1
January 15th, 2005, 12:41 PM
OOC: I was thinkingh that you defit foralagater that I cought and then I run off not relizing your powers until later.

IC: "Take that pigy down! Hydor Pump!"

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 12:45 PM
OOC: Well alright. We've already beat the Feraligator then. Everyone stay hidden and attack as a Pokemon. But don't change while your fighting.

Alana soared higher to avoid the attack and chirped loudly. A gust of wind surged at the Feraligator. She sent a tornado after it with Twister.

Logmon1
January 15th, 2005, 12:56 PM
"You won't ecsacp that esluly! Buble Beam!"

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Alana uses Gust to blow the attack back. How can I do this. I do I know what to do? She wonders as she dive bombs the Feraligator.

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Devyn looked into the forest at the sound of a battle and stood watching,the flame of her tail flikerd as she stoped,she debated with herself on wether or not to help

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Alana spotted a Charizard. Some how she knew it was Devyn. "Help me out." She chirped.

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 01:58 PM
devyn dodded and shot at the fraligator and lifted it up into the air,she was trying to use sismic toss

Logmon1
January 15th, 2005, 02:02 PM
"Aroura Beam! Destroy them all!"

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 02:12 PM
"I don't think so!" Chirped Alana in Pokemon Toungue. She dive bombed Logan grabbing the DarkBall. She threw it into the air and destroyed it. The Feraligator came to its sinces and ran off.

Logmon1
January 15th, 2005, 02:15 PM
"I'll get you for this!" Yelled Logan running away.

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Alana flew up and chirped happily. "Yay we won!" She landed and stretched her wings. Then in a quicker flash than before she was human again. She stared at her hand were the symbol of wind was fading.

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 02:36 PM
once agen soronded in flames she droped to her neas in human form

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Alana walks over to Devyn. "What just happened?"

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM
She rubed her head dont know"she said and looked up Alana

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 02:43 PM
"It's wierd. but it feels like something like that has happened before. A long long time ago."

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 02:47 PM
know an old power has arison and seems to be inside us"she said looking at her hand to see a disiagrating simble of fire on her left hand

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 02:49 PM
"I wonder if. Nah it couldn't be. Come on lets get to Prof. Moon's lab to get our first Pokemon. And lets keep this little incedent quiet ok."

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 02:53 PM
she nodded and stood up dusting off and headed for the lab

Alana
January 15th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Alana follows quietly still thinking. She turns around and motions for the others to hurry up.

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 03:01 PM
she saw the lab and stood out side the door whating foreveryone to catch up

Triaspia
January 15th, 2005, 04:04 PM
while we wait for the outhers to catch up I turn to alana & devyn "I know what your were talking about in the forrest and I know what the... ahh it will be easier to show you everone hold hands" they did and a purple eye glowed on my forhead & as if we were watching with our own eyes 6 hereos were standing in a line facing a tryanitar, when suddenly they all glowed a colour respective to there element (fire red, grass/earth green, psy purple, wind white, water blue, ect (sorry cant think of another element)) then in there place stood 6 pokemon which easily defeated the tryanitar.* see this is a vision of what happened 1000 years ago on this day those 6 trainers where on there way to get a pokemon and that happpened"

shadowolf~foever
January 15th, 2005, 04:07 PM
devyn listen intently and watched clearly((ahh i cant think ))

danielthmaniel
January 15th, 2005, 05:39 PM
ooc: Am I too late? I suspect so. Oh well, another perfecp pokemon RP missed :(

The Vince Knight
January 15th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Vincent saw that vision and was suprized.. He could not believe what he could see..

Akio123
January 15th, 2005, 08:43 PM
OOC: Sorry I am late.
I run to Professor Moon's lab to get my Treecko I wanted. I run and see several other people there. "Hi, are all of you here to get your first pokemon?" I said fully knowing they all were.

Triaspia
January 15th, 2005, 11:39 PM
ooc im changeing my starter to eevee who will evolve into umbreon

as we all walk in to prof moons lab she looks up from what looks like very important studien' "oh hi" she says "just give me a sec" she said saving what she had on the computer and closing it off "now follow me" she said leading us into a room in the back "well go on chose a pokemon". I look around at all the pokemon and notice a pedistool with pokeballs on it and under the balls there are lables with the pokemons name on it I grab the ball with the eevee label and call out "eevee return" and a red beam shoots around the corner and a confuised 'vee' could be herd as the beam returned to the ball "nice choice" prof said handing me a pokedex which strangly enough was purple and had an eye on it that looked identicle to the one that appeared on my forehead in the forrest

Logmon1
January 16th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Logan was looking in through the window when he heard somebody behind him. I turnd around and saw a red "R" "Oh you'v got to be kidding me!" He said as he noticed it was team rockit.

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 01:44 PM
OOC: Neomon please don't powerplay anymore. The color of flying for me is gold by the way. Oh and Akio we're all in a group. Oh and sorry there are no more opens for heroes. Sorry.

Alana walks forward. "Hey Prof."

"Hello Alana. Which Pokemon would you like?"

"I'll take this one." She replied taking the Pokeball containing Pidgey.

"I had a feeling you'd take that one. And here." She handed Alana a pre-ordered Pokedex. It was navy but in middle was the simple of flying in gold.

"Thanks Prof."

Prof. Moon then turns to the others. "Go ahead and choose your Pokemon while I give out the Pokeballs." She handed each of them five Pokeballs.

The Vince Knight
January 16th, 2005, 04:22 PM
"Hooray the one I wanted(The horsea)." Said Vincent. He put a sticker with a happy horsea on the pokeball. Professor moon gave Vincent a Ordered Pokedex.
Itwas Dark blue with Waves light blue in the middle.

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 05:52 PM
I pull alana to one side and whisper "do you think we could be the heros from my vision"

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"It may sound crazy but I have no dout. I began to suspect after I transformed into a Pidgeot. And that voice said..." Her voice trailed off.

Akio123
January 16th, 2005, 05:57 PM
"I will take this ball." I released the ball and a little mudkip came out. "Hi my name is Chris and I will name you Gary." My new friend jumped ionto my hands.

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 06:14 PM
"just as I thought" i muttered to muself

Akio123
January 16th, 2005, 06:40 PM
"What do you mean "Just as I thought"? I am really confused. Oh well we should battle with our pokemon we got. Who wants to battle me?"

Triaspia
January 16th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"nah ill pass this time" I said my mind on other things

Alana
January 16th, 2005, 09:10 PM
"I'll battle. Pidgey could use some experience."

DarkFenris
January 16th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Name: mystique.

Nickname: Misty (great, great, great, great granddaughter of misty. if I cant do this then just ignore this part.)
Pokmon: a pure ice sneazel. Its claws are stronger and it is pure white.

Personality: friendly and calm. A bit of a loner. I dont have friends because im always travelling. I am a great friend once you get to know me.
Description: misty (http://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/pm_misteria_lg.jpg) under the cloak is a blue tank top,blue pants and black sand shoes. blue socks.
Other: I can control ice. I can create ice from the moisture in the air and I can freeze water. im very fit and have spent most of my life near the water.

Triaspia
January 17th, 2005, 02:32 AM
sorry but there are no spots avalable untill alana says so but i doubt she will

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 02:38 AM
she said i could. by the way im not a morph im just a normal trainer but i can conrtol ice.

Logmon1
January 17th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Logan looked down at a Gengar. "Go give them a scare well I deal with this grunt."

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 11:40 AM
OOC: Yes I said he could just as a normal trainer like Logmon1.

"Come on lets start."

shadowolf~foever
January 17th, 2005, 11:46 AM
devyn grabed a pokeball and let it out"what in the name of"she said and looked at the wired creacher infront of her, it was a treeko but it color was that of steel and he had percing red eyes.devyn steped back afrade of the pokemon infrount of her

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 11:50 AM
"Don't worry i's just a shiney Pokemon. They're rare. You're pretty lucky you got one like that. There's nothing to worry about. they're the same as any other Treecko just a different color."

shadowolf~foever
January 17th, 2005, 11:55 AM
she looked at her and nodded then looked back at the pokemon"il call you steel becoase of your color"she said and the treeko nodded and walked over by his traner

Alana
January 17th, 2005, 12:05 PM
"Great. Now let's battel." Said Alana. She clipped a small gold marker on Pidgey's Pokeball before tossing it into the air. Her Pidgey appeared in a blaze of red light and chirped. It was normal except there was an odd feather style on it's head. (Like Richy's Pikachu)

shadowolf~foever
January 17th, 2005, 12:30 PM
((cool))she pointed to herself"me"she said

Triaspia
January 17th, 2005, 01:38 PM
my poke are normal except when & i catch them they have a purple eye on there head except 4 my eevee who is shiny

"hey guys before you start why dont we make it a double battle so our pokemon get doubble exp"

DarkFenris
January 17th, 2005, 03:38 PM
i walk into prof moons lab and i ask for a pokemon. he looks at me and gives me an ice white pokeball with an ice symbol on it. "thank you professor moon."i walk out and release my pokemon. a white sneazel appears."cool!! a sneazel!"i look around and see a battle with a pidgey.i walk over to the pidgeys owner."hi would you like to be friends?my names misty."sneazel come over . i bnd down to it ."hi. im misty and im your new trainer. would you like to be friends?"the sneazel jumps up and down."sneazel seaz!"i smile and stand up.

Logmon1
January 17th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Loan is in a one on one battle. "Go Ekins!" Shots the grunt as Logan calls out his Charazard. At the same time Gengar snuke into the center as a pack of rabed ratata.

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 02:18 PM
i walk over to a bench and sit down.i look around and see the rabid rattatas. i decide to try and get rid of them. "sneasel scratch attack!"

oc:how many attacks can our pokemon have ? four or all the attacksit can learn?

Logmon1
January 18th, 2005, 03:35 PM
OOC: Uhh thde exits bolked by gengar in the form of the rabed rattata pack.

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 06:09 PM
ooc:i have edited it.(too short)

Alana
January 18th, 2005, 06:24 PM
OOC: Like the anime. As many attacks as it can learn.

"We can't have a double battle without four people. Come on lets start. You go first."

DarkFenris
January 18th, 2005, 07:36 PM
one of the rattatas faints and two attack."dodge them!" sneasel dodges and runs and climbs a tree.

Logmon1
January 19th, 2005, 06:05 AM
The ratatas tern into beedrill and fly about the lab.

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 02:41 PM
OOC: How can Ratata turn into Beedrill?

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 02:59 PM
ooc:i think its acually a gengar but it has tunred into those things.

Alana
January 19th, 2005, 03:00 PM
OOC: Oh ok. Well I'm still waiting for a reply to my battle.

The Vince Knight
January 19th, 2005, 07:29 PM
"A SWARM OF BEEDRILL... OH NO!" Vincent said as he hid under the table.
He was safe under there for a while...

DarkFenris
January 19th, 2005, 07:43 PM
"sneasel return!"sneasel returns to his pokeball and i clip it onto my bel. i hide under the table with vinscint."when can we get out?"

Logmon1
January 20th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Gengar usis it's powers to lift up the table and the beedrill become giant beedrill.

Akio123
January 20th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"Would any of you guys like to battle." I say this after getting rid of several of the Beedrill. "I would really like to make my Mudkip get stronger, afterall it is still technically a baby pokemon." I hope they want to battle me.

Logmon1
January 20th, 2005, 03:50 PM
The beedrill start shooting there stiners and one pins porfeser Moon to the wall by her lab coat. "Destroy all but the ones with the powers!" Shouts Logan as he comes in with his jolteon.

Akio123
January 20th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Gary, go help Jolteon with your Water Pulse! You have the same orders! Get rid of all but one so that I may capture." I ran around looking frantically for a pokeball and realized I had brought an extra one with me. I watch my Mudkip batttle for a while until I see one I want. "Go weaken that one!" I pointed to one.

Logmon1
January 20th, 2005, 05:40 PM
The beedrill changed into onixis and dove underground.

Alana
January 21st, 2005, 04:25 PM
OOC: No reply.

Alana couldn't take it. "Pidgey use Gust to take out some of the Beedrill." She then ran over and grabbed Prof. Moon. "Come on lets go." She shook her head. "No I'll handle this." She pulled out a Moon Ball. "Go Umbreon." A hansom Umbreon appeared. "Umbreon use Night Shade." Umbreon nodded and used a powerful Night Shade that whiped out all of the remaining Beedrill. "Cool." Said Alana looking at the Umbreon.

Logmon1
January 21st, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Jolteon agility!" Wind picked up some dust. "I'll be back!" Said Logan as he became unseeabul. When it clerd up all three where gone.

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 01:04 PM
"Aww man, I wanted to catch a Beedrill. Oh well. I left the seen and soon enough a huge Pidegeot appeared and stole my Mudkip in its claws. "Help that Pidegeot stole my pokemon. "Can one of you use your pokemon to help me? I need your help."

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
"I'll help." Said Alana. "Go for it Ace use Wing Attack on the Pidgeot then grab Mudkup." Ace chirped and zoomed at the Pidgeot. He hit it head on and grabbed Mudkip. Then he turned around and came back to them as the Pidgeot flew off.

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 09:37 PM
"thank You." I reach into ,my pocket and take out a pair of red sunglasses. "Hear, these glasses will help you see what pokemon ane really isI have a blue pair in my back pack but these are for you." Just then the Pidgeot came but Gary Water Pulsed it. "Good Job, Gary. Pokeball Go!" I now have a new Pidegeot.

Alana
January 22nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
"Thanks." Takes them. "Come on. Let's get moving. I wanna start my journey as soon as possible." Pulls out Pokeball and holds it up. "Ace return." Ace chirped and disappeared into the Pokeball.

Akio123
January 22nd, 2005, 10:53 PM
"We should ride my newly acquired Pidegeot to ride over to the next toen. By the way where is the next town? I am horrible with directons so you would have to point me in the direction we would need to go in. Also I heard on the way to Prof. Moon's lab there is suppose to be a really powerful Golem attacking, do you think we should check it out?"

DarkFenris
January 22nd, 2005, 11:06 PM
i see every one leave and chase after them."wait!i want to join your group!"

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 10:48 AM
"Na I think I'll be alright." She grinned holding up her hand. The symbol of wind appeared there again. Then she heard some oone caliing to them asking if she could join their group. She jumped and shoved her hand into her pocket. "You wanna join our group. Uhh. Well." She looked uneasily at Chris.

Logmon1
January 23rd, 2005, 11:09 AM
Logan was digging through books for the simbul he had seen on the one girls hand. He found it in a ancint book about some heors that had saved the world with strang elametle powers. "Thats it!"

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 12:17 PM
"I would love to join your group, I honestly hate traveling all by myself. I hope we may all be friends at some point." I looked at her with a grin "Do not worry you can definitely trust me. So I did not catch your names. What are they?"

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 12:20 PM
OOC; The heroes are supposed to know each other.

"I'm Alana."

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 12:31 PM
"Ah well you know name is Chris." While I was talking to her a cut little Linoone comes up and rubs against her legs. "I think you have a new friend." I giggle to her. "I wanna get going so lets all get going to the next town. I have a feeling something is going to happen to us and it will be really important."

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 12:34 PM
Alana smiled and picked up the Linoone. "I think your right." She pulled out a Pokeball and the Linoone jumped into it. "Let's get moving. I think your right. Something's going to happen soon."

Triaspia
January 23rd, 2005, 03:19 PM
I had recently combed my hair over my forehead so my 'eye' didnt show up as much but for some reason it was tingleing as I went to scratch it I noticed my hand had changed it looked like an abras but then turned back to normal when someone came into the room. it was prof moon "you better hurry up the others are about to leave" "thanks" I said quickly running out the room but when I got out there they had already taken off so I decided to teleport I ended up next to alana who I told about my hand turning into an abras in the was room.

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 04:40 PM
"That's because the six heroes could turn into Pokemon. It happened earlier. I turned into a Pidgeot. It was pretty cool." She galnced at the girl who wasn't a morph hero. "I wonder if we should tell her."

Logmon1
January 23rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
Logan looked through all the books he could find on these so calld "Morph Heros" He was looking far into the night whan finuly he knew every thing. Even how to beat each one.

OOC: I think your chars. are in for a BIG supris.

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 07:08 PM
"I can only turn into Grass types I will show you." I morphed into a Venusaur. "I love doing this and scaring people. I guess this is a little mean sometimes but others laugh when they realize it is just me." Just then an Umbreon appeared. "I will handle this!" I used my Solar Beam ands then changed back into me. "Level Ball go!" I threw the Lavel Ball and caught the Umbreon.

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 07:20 PM
"And your a morph hero." Sighed Alana. "You know it's not a good idea to transform in front of people so don't. Have you ever heard the legend of the six heroes?"

Akio123
January 23rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
"Yes, my mother used to tell me of the heroes from a thousand years ago. I am a direct desencedent to one of the heroes acoording to my mother. I am sorry it is just to hard not too. My mother sometimes would make me sleep outside if I did something like that when she found out. I used to do it alot but I do it less and less every single day. Anyway Alana, where are we going to next?"

Alana
January 23rd, 2005, 07:43 PM
OOC; Um you didn't know how to transform or anything until that incedent with the Feraligator. And you uh didn't know you are a decendent.

Triaspia
January 24th, 2005, 03:01 AM
"cool I'm going to see if we can change to the ledgends of our type" I start thinking of a mew prepareing to transform into it but to no avail "hmmm maybe something else" I said and without realy having to concentrate an alakazam stood in my place before turning buck to human "coooooool with a capital C and yeah where we headed"

Logmon1
January 24th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Logan slamd the book closd and Jolteon sprong awake. "Time to go Jolt! We'v got some powers to steel!" "Jolteon!"

DarkFenris
January 24th, 2005, 10:56 PM
"may i please join your group?! please?i will be a good addition. i promise. watch this."i close my eyes and then open them and the air around my hand slowly turns into ice. and makes my hand encased in an ice block. i the move my hand and it melts with in 2 seconds.i am swetating heavily."i can do it with water but it is tireing. i practis every night.

Alana
January 25th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Alana smiled. "Alright you can join on one condition. If you haven't already guessed we are the decendents of the six Morph Heroes adn like them our identities should be kept a secret. Deal?"

DarkFenris
January 25th, 2005, 02:35 PM
i grin"i know all about the legend. its a deal. i wont tell any one."

Alana
January 25th, 2005, 02:41 PM
"Then you can join our group." Alana grinned. "I guess we should get moving. We can practice our skills while we're in the forest."

Triaspia
January 25th, 2005, 05:08 PM
theres a rusleing in the bushs nearby and a drowzee crawled out of them "cool a drowzee im going to catch it" I said reaching for my pokeball "go eevee" I said as the ball landed in frount of the drowzee and then my eevee appeared in a explosin of light. the drowzee sent a hipnosis attack at my eevee "dodge it and use tackle" eevee did as I said and even managed to catch it off guard the drowzee then used dream eater which had no effcet as eevee wasnt asleap. eevee then went to do another tackle but was hit by drowzees pound attack. both pokemon were narly fainted "eevee a quick attack will finish it off" eevee nodded and used his quick attack sucessfuly knocking the drowzee out and gaining 5 leavles of exp I threw a pokeball at the drowzee and caught it adding a level 20 drowzee to my party

DarkFenris
January 25th, 2005, 11:01 PM
i walk through the forest wih my new friends and i see a feraligator in the distance."ill handle this."i point at the gator pokemon and release sneasel.i run up to the wild pokemon."sneasel ice beam!"sneasel spins its claws about and aims them at the feraligator. a white beam shoots at the wild pokemon.

Alana
January 26th, 2005, 06:39 PM
It didn't take Alana long to realize that it was the same Feraligator as before. "Don't attack it you'll just make it mad. And we've had enough trouble from it. Not to menchine it's had a pretty bad day." She transformed into an Altaria and used Sing to put it to sleep before switching to a Swellow and landing on the ground. She rustled her feathers and stared at them. She then turned into a human again and said, "We should fly. If you have a flying or spychic type then you can use it. If you don't you can ride on the Pidgeot over there." She pointed to a Pidgeot that was sitting in a tree watching them.

Triaspia
January 27th, 2005, 03:12 AM
"for those who dont have either I will be able to carry 3 people" I said turning into a metagross

DarkFenris
January 30th, 2005, 02:08 AM
"im ok. im quite skilled with my powers. where are we going anyway?"

ooc: neomon why dont you delte you last post?

ooc yeah Im going to change my post to metagross

Alana
January 30th, 2005, 06:45 PM
"To the nearest town. I'm looking for a gym battle. What about you?"

DarkFenris
January 30th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"yeah i guess ill do the gym challenge as well. i wish you hadnt stopped m frm battling that feraligator. i was hoping to level up my sneasel."i walk away and battle 10 wild pokemon each about level 5 to 7. the result is my sneasal getting up to level 10

Alana
January 30th, 2005, 07:57 PM
"Sorry about that but the pore thing had a pretty bad day. It didn't need more stress." She followed her and after she finished battling she knew they weren't far from the town.

DarkFenris
January 30th, 2005, 08:02 PM
i come back with a slightly bigger sneasel."thats ok.what town are we going to and what type does the gym use?"

Alana
January 30th, 2005, 08:04 PM
"I guess we'll head to Azelia town." (No clue how to spell.) She replied as she walked on looking around in interest.

DarkFenris
January 30th, 2005, 08:12 PM
"azealia town it is!"i run ahead and reach the entrence."come on!"

Triaspia
January 31st, 2005, 02:46 AM
we arrive at the azalia town pokemon gym "so whos going first?" I asked

Alana
January 31st, 2005, 01:59 PM
Alana stood at the door loking at the gym. "I don't know." SDhe replied to Neomon. "Who ever wants to I guess. I think I'd lik to meet the gym leader first and I dunno talk but that's not how it's done. Hmm I guess I'll go first then if nobody has any objections."

Triaspia
January 31st, 2005, 09:10 PM
"you will win" I said to alana giving her a wink

DarkFenris
January 31st, 2005, 10:30 PM
i walk away to the entrence of the town."i dont mind. i will train sneasel up some more."i walk out of town and go into grass and start battling strong pokemon.

pichugirl
February 2nd, 2005, 03:16 PM
Be careful!! ^_^ I'm back!!

DarkFenris
February 3rd, 2005, 10:23 PM
i return from the grass and heall my pokemon at the pokemon centre i go to the gym and sit on the sidelines to watch the battle while my pokemon are being healed.

Logmon1
February 4th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Logan looks down at the kids near the gym. "I tink I'll pike them off one by one. Jolt go for the girl there!" He said pointing at the girl with the power of wind thinking it would come in handy. Jolteon jumped down and tied ththe girl up in a rope pulling her away. Logan was running close behind as he droped some smok bombs.

OOC: I'm kinnda acting like team rockit arent I?

Kurosaki
February 4th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Okay guys, please try to follow the four line minimum that was set in the rules. I'm enforcing it for a reason, and I expect it to be followed. Try being more descriptive, it always adds more to the post.

Alana
February 4th, 2005, 06:56 PM
OOC: Ok people you heard him. Let's start making our posts longer. I don't want this thread closed so please make them longer.

It took Alana a minute or so to figure what had happened. She struggled then thought, Duh just turn into a Pidgey. The symbol of wind reppeared on her hand and she became a very ticked off Pidgey. As soon as she untangled herself from the ropes she flew up high and thoght for a moment. Now what should I become? She asked herself. She suddenly smiled. Ah yes. That will do. She raised her wings dramaticaly and became a Charizard. She roared and shot flames at her attacker growling meacingly.

DarkFenris
February 4th, 2005, 09:42 PM
i see this and jump up quite angry. i walk over to the charizard and stand next to it.i look up at it and recoil slightly,scared. i stand on my toes and whisper into where i think its ear would be."not here Alana! take it somewhere else. there are too many people here to see you transform."i then walk away to pokemon centre.

Logmon1
February 5th, 2005, 06:39 AM
"That won't save you for long. Heor of wind!" Yells Logan as he throws a rope at the charazard. The rope wrapas around the girl as she goes back to humen form. "This rope is coted with the one thing that could defet the heor of wind!" He says as thgirl falls to the ground. Jolteon makes another wind storm and Logan Jolteon and the girl disaper.

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Alana was about to tell her why she need'nt worry about her transforming just now but she was caught to quickly. As a Charizard she was to big to free herself so she yet again tossed a Pokeball and became human again. But before she could do anything else she felt herself being dragged away. Teleportation. She told herself. Duh I should have thought of that. She told herself irritably. Well it doesn't matter. I got out once, it will be a cinch to do it again. So rather than struggle she simply waited.

Logmon1
February 5th, 2005, 07:02 AM
OCC: The rope was the thing that made you humen.

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 08:11 AM
OOC: It can also be considered powerplay. Whenever I reply to a post like that then I make it so that it was me doing the stuff and the powerplay doesn't matter. It's easier than saying, 'That's powerplaying you could get in trouble for that. Please edit your post.' But the rope could still keep me from transforming at all. I suppose it already does.

DarkFenris
February 5th, 2005, 04:33 PM
i walk back to where i think alana is and see she has dissapeared.along with the evil person. i rn all over azealia town yelling her name. after running through town three times i give up. i look around and se no one is watching. i bend down and press a button on my shoes. two thin slots come out on each sole and blades come out like ice skaing blades. i hit my right foot on the ground and hear two clicks. i do the same to my left foot and hear two clicks again. i stand up and point my hands at the ground. an ice pathe appears in front of me. it gos 3 metres in front of me then stops. i jump on and start skating . at i skate the ice always stays 3 metres in front. i look behind me and watch the ice melt into a river lik puddle.i look forward again and speed up and head out side town toward the next town."where are you alana?!"

Triaspia
February 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
I notice the hero of the winds power being contained (sorry if that counts as powoer playing) I teleport to a nearby rooftop and notice alana tied up with a glowing rope I send a psy message to alanas captor 'your rope may be able to stop the hero of the wind but not the hero of telekenesis' I said as a purple eye formed on my head and alana appeared next to me

Alana
February 5th, 2005, 09:50 PM
OOC: Is kinda powerplaying but it doesn't matter considering we must be at least five miles away if not more. I don't want a mod to come and close this thread so please pay more attention to the other posts before posting.

DarkFenris
February 5th, 2005, 10:08 PM
i contine skating and make the ice path rise up into the sky just nder the clouds.ilook around and see her on a roof top witth some one.i make the path go down towards her and postion my body for fastest speed. as i go down i pass pokemon like pidgey and i freeze some pokemon in my ice path. i dodge them and continue speeding down.i yell out" alana! are you ok?"

Logmon1
February 6th, 2005, 06:23 AM
"You won't get me that esuly!" Says Logan calling out Charmander, Charazard, Machamp, Garodise and Jolteon all just like the feralageter was. "Attak! Destory this entirer town if you have to!" He yells jumoing up and landing on the roof. He throughs the rope around the girl and a difrint one around the boy. "What do ya know. I cught two heros. Jolt!" All three then disaperd in a gust of wind and all the other pokemon that Logan had called out left.

Alana
February 6th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Again Alana didn't bother struggling. She was instead becoming irratated by this. Once they stopped she said, "This isn't very original you know. Maybe you could come up with something a little harder to get out of." She moved her hands behind her back and managed to pull out a pocket knife. She flipped it open and began to cut the ropes.

DarkFenris
February 6th, 2005, 12:44 PM
i watch the dissapear again."not again!"i look at the pokemon leaving and see the machamp. i i land on the ground and run over. "oi! machamp!where did your master take my friends?!"the machamp starts running at me and i make the ground slippery with ice. it crashes into a tree.the pokemon looks at me wih fear and points north. i start running north. i leave town and start looking around. i come across a forest and walk in."alana? um other hero that has psycic powers?"

Logmon1
February 6th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Logan unties the rope "This area is proteted by a sheald that not even the hero of phycic can get through." Logan walks around to the front of them. "Okay first qustin: What are your names?"

Alana
February 6th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Alana looked at him. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She stood up and dusted herself off then looked at her captor. "You know abarrior doesn't protect you. I'm guessing we are unable to transform but that doesn't mean we don't have other options." She closed the pocket knife and put it away. She didn't want anyone to get hurt. To her threats were just that threats. She would never act on them.

Logmon1
February 6th, 2005, 05:47 PM
"Pehaps you'll tell me inside." Said Logan heading for the cozy barn. When inside you might call it the perfit hous. "I'm Logan by the way."

Alana
February 6th, 2005, 05:53 PM
"I dought it." Replied Alana not following. Instead she walked around the place looking around pinpointing where the barrior was. Logan was right the whole place was surrounded and there wasn't a way out. She shrugged and kept walking. "If there's a way in theres a way out." She said quietly to herself. I say that to much. She thought.

Triaspia
February 7th, 2005, 03:10 AM
ooc im asumeing you cut my rope 2 alana

I managed to send a psy message ao alana 'your right a barrier this size would need a large hole for air to get through all we have to do is find it' I turned to logan "you want to know our names?" i gave alana a wink to let her know i was bluffing "my name is theo and hers is mary-sue" I said sounding like i was telling the truth

Logmon1
February 7th, 2005, 02:35 PM
OOC: I untied both ropes.

IC: "Hm. You'll tell me when your ready." Logan said knowing it was a lie. "And if you want to know a way out there is a pokemon profe gals above our heads. And you can't teleport through it ether." He then saw Machamp land next to him. "Seems your little icy frend has found her way here. No matter. I'll just have to sapris her with a battle." He said steping away and outside the barrerer through his spicul way only he could use. He sat there and waited for the girl.

Alana
February 7th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Alana stopped walking and leaned against the barrior thinking. She knew who he was talking about. Misty. She wondered how she intended to get here. She shrugged the straightened up and walked over to where Logan sat outside the barrior. "You want to know my name. I am Comet hero of wind and air."

Logmon1
February 7th, 2005, 03:20 PM
"You can stop lieing any time now. Although that was better then your frinds." Said Logan waiting for the other girl to show up. He then got bord of waiting "You know how to play chess? Nevermind I think I hear ice." He said after hearing the crakuling of ice.

OOC: Was that saposed to be a refrinc to Wolf Qust?

Alana
February 7th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Alana shrugged. "I'm not lying. My name is Comet. It's understandable if you don't believe me." She shrugged again and leaned against the barrior. Comet hmm. I like it. She thought. I think that's what my name will be from now on. Or at least my nickname. Comet Hero of Wind.

Triaspia
February 7th, 2005, 09:49 PM
'I hope this works' I whisperd to 'cosmo lol' alana and sent a psy mesage to the ice girl (sorry cant think of your name) "please dont think about comeing becuse there is a trap" but the barrier blocked out some of the words all that got through were "...... dont ..... ..... come... ........ ..... .. a trap"

Logmon1
February 8th, 2005, 01:41 PM
OOC: When did I say anything about a trap?

Triaspia
February 8th, 2005, 09:09 PM
ooc when you see her your going to battle her knowing she cant win there for its a trap (i think)

Logmon1
February 9th, 2005, 01:57 PM
OOC: I hardly think that qulafis as a trap.

Triaspia
February 11th, 2005, 02:04 PM
ooc I guess your right I just couldnt think of anything else to call it let just back on topic now

ic I whispered to cosmo 'I hope my message got through to her'

DarkFenris
February 11th, 2005, 02:59 PM
i am walking through the jungle when i hear something. "dont ..... ..... come... ........ ..... .. a trap"i here this and ignore it . i start running faster. and stop when i see light. i look out and see the kid who kidnapped cosmos. behind him i see cosmos and the psycic hero."hmm. there probly a force feild of somekind."i walk around to the back of the barn and make ice daggers. i walk up to the force feild and thrust my daggers into the force feild. they shatter with the sound of bones breaks. i quickly run back to the forest and watch to see if any one comes.

Alana
February 12th, 2005, 12:37 PM
OOC: Uh I'm not Cosmo. I'm Comet. Real name Alana.

Alana watched Misty. She had seen her but hadn't said anything. She hoped Misty would be alright. Since she wasn't the decendant of a hero she wasn't in as much danger but because of her power over ice she guessed Logan would want her powers too. Greed can drive people to do things that they know is wrong. She shook her head. "I wonder if..." If he's really like this or if he's actually a good person.

DarkFenris
February 12th, 2005, 05:43 PM
i walk out of the forest and back to the force feild. i look around and call alana."alana!psst come here. i dont know how this force feild is being made but i think it is being created by at least 4 pokemon. maybe alakazams.look around the barn.they will most likely be hidden some how."i walk around the force feild and into the forest. i run around the barn and come out of the forest at the front of the barn. i fake panting and stand up. i see the boy."so you want to battle me?whats your name any way?"

Triaspia
February 12th, 2005, 05:50 PM
ooc sorry bout that and im getting married and everone is invited (must pm me first so i know your comming)

I whispered again to comet 'looks loike my message didnt get to her I just hope she dont get caught' before walking up to the forcefield and feeling along it for a week point 'you wanna help me look comet' I called

Alana
February 12th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Comet nodded to Misty then turned to Chris. What else could she do. She started feeling around the barrior too. "I hope there is a weak point but some how I dought this will be like the movies." She kept moving trying to find away out and keep an eye on Misty at the same time.

Triaspia
February 12th, 2005, 08:48 PM
ooc huh no congats or anything

I couldnt find any apparent weak spot not beind able to find one I grabed a nearby rock and through it at the forcefield and to my suprise it went through. I called comet over and garbed another rock that was long and flat 'im going to try and use my psy powers to hold the rock up there so we can hopefuly walk under it' i siad throwing the rock at the forcefield and holding it there

DarkFenris
February 12th, 2005, 10:03 PM
i wait for the boy to tell me his name and challenge me and i see alana escaping. i stare at the boy."im sorry i dont have time to battle. i point my hands at him and an igloo of solid ice appears around him. it is 5 feet thick at the wall. the opening is only big enough for his arm. around him are 3 more openings to let air in.i run away and start skaing along the ground.i quickly catch up to blade and the boy who have escaped.i make the path of ice 1 metre wide and look at the boy."so whats your name psycic hero?"

Triaspia
February 12th, 2005, 11:40 PM
'my name is chris and ooc im getting married ic we need to get out of here' i said putting the stone back in the shield before running into the forrest. when we got to a clearing I teleported us back to a dark ally in the midle of the city

Alana
February 13th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Alana seemed adjitated by something. She disappeared back into the forest, released Ace, and transformed into a Pidgey. She stretched her wings and chirped before taking off. She flew over the city looking down. Ace was beside her doing loops. Soon she had passed the city and was flying over some more forest. Ace was enjoying himself while Comet was deep in thought. She turned and Ace did too. the circled the city and the forests always keeping an eye on the others.

Triaspia
February 14th, 2005, 03:03 AM
ooc i teleproted us to the city were in a dark aley somewhere

Alana
February 15th, 2005, 03:04 PM
OOC: Yeah I know. So what's your point. I left to the forest. But it doesn't really matter if I transformed in front of you lot in the alley or in the forest I'm still in the air.

Logmon1
February 18th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Logan brock the ice and screamed in anger. "Well at least I know there names. Alana and Chris." He said calmley stepping out of the wind around him to see the Lab of prof. Moon. Machamp ran in and pinned prof. Moon to the wall as Logan walked in. Two minutes later he walked back out now knowing all the kid's names. But he was more interested in the three he had met earlier Alana Chris and Misty. "The ice girl is'nt really important. But the heros seem to be friends with her. Good for them I don't like taking hostiges." He said landing in a city. Looking up he saw two pigdys.

Alana
February 19th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Comet and Ace looked down. She chirped to Ace. "Thats' him. Logan."

"Shall we peck him?"

"No but we should warn the others. Come on." They turned and flew back to the others. Once they found them they flew down chirping together. "Logan Loagn. He's here. He's looking for us."

Logmon1
February 19th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Logan let loos charazard. "Keep an eye on them but don't give yourself away. Jolt, Machamp! Find the other two and take them back to the forist and make shure the don't get away this time!" He walked into a building's ally to see Chris and Misty. He then ducked behind a trash can without being seen. He wasn't in the mood to end up in a volcano coverd in ice.

Triaspia
February 19th, 2005, 02:56 PM
i noticed another presence 'its not safe here misty' i said grabbing her hand and teleporting us to the edge of town' when we got there i let go of her hand 'sorry bout that but I thought logan was in the alley with us

Alana
February 19th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Comet and Ace flew across town until they found them. "Stop doing that it's annoying." She muttered iratably though she was sure they couldn't understand her. Since there were now people around she couldn't transform. Instead she just landed beside them and chirped stretching her wings.

DarkFenris
February 19th, 2005, 07:14 PM
"thats fine he probly was."

Triaspia
February 19th, 2005, 08:36 PM
'ok' I whispered ti alana scratching he head so it looked like she was a normal pidgey before telepathicly adding 'i will tell you where we im teleporting 2 next time ok'

Alana
February 19th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Comet stretched her wings and chirped in a slightly iratable fasion before replying, "Good. But don't pat me again or I'll peck the livin day lights out of you." She chirped again as Ace snickered. Then they bother took off. Ace landed on Chris's shoulder and Comet landed on Misty's.

DarkFenris
February 20th, 2005, 01:57 AM
i look at the pidgey.i grin."aww dont you like being a pidgey ?"pats comet

Triaspia
February 20th, 2005, 03:03 AM
'so are we just going to battle the gyms or just tour the world' i siad 'i personaly am a poketerian and dont like to make pokemon fight anless nessery so ill just be taging along while profecting my poke chum' i said giving a piece to ace and tossed a piece to alalna, ace seemed to love it by the way he was danceing on my shoulder

Logmon1
February 20th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Logan jumped out of the wind landing next to the three. "You think you would larn to stop doing that to get away... Chris" He said trying to scare them by knowing this information.

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Comet and Ace both chirped at once. Comet took off and slammed into Logan with a wing attack. Ace followed suit then the two flew above his reach and used gust. "Haha." Chirped Ace.

"Come on let's show him the power of the Pidgey." They both laughed.

Triaspia
February 20th, 2005, 01:19 PM
'ill hold him still for you' i said telepathicly to comet before saying 'tell me when your going in for a final blow and i will teleport us to goldenrod we will have more chance of being hiding there' i couldnt tell if the chirp i got was a battle cry or an answer so i telepathily asked 'come again' before waiting for a reply from her

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Ace swooped down and Comet stayed up higher. "I said Ace is going to attack first. As in now. Then I'll attack then we'll both use Wing Attack together." Ace made contact at that time and Comet followed suit. Then they both chirped and sped at Logan at the same time with their wings outspread.

Logmon1
February 20th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Logan grabed the two birds knowing how to avoid telapathic contorl. He than wrapped a rope around the both that made it so Alana was stuck like that. He then had Jolt take them to the most conceld place he could think of wich was victory rode.

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Officer jenny grabbed Logan by the arm scowling. "I guess you're a no good Pokemon theif. Return those trainers Pokemon this instant or I'll have to take you down to the station and throw you in jail. Do you understand." She twirled her hand cuffs on her finger threateningly.

Logmon1
February 20th, 2005, 03:42 PM
OOC: You do know what he's gonna do, right?

IC: "You think you scar me? I'll teach you to meddil!" Said Logan kicking her down and telaporting off. He landed in the cave with the pidgys in hand.

Alana
February 20th, 2005, 03:45 PM
OOC: Stupid thing to do now your on wanted posters.

Officer Jenny walked off and came back later pasting wanted posters all over the place. Meanwhile Ace and Comet were trapped with Logan in the cave. Ace was pecking at his ropes as was Comet. They were waiting for the right chance.

Triaspia
February 23rd, 2005, 10:12 PM
i walked up to jenni 'would you like me to help you find him?'

DarkFenris
February 23rd, 2005, 10:27 PM
i make an ice path and start skating. i go into the air and and go as fast as possible to victory road."hang in there alana! im coming."

Triaspia
February 24th, 2005, 02:23 AM
i run along side of misty and when she gose up in the air i levitate 'you know i could get us there faster' i said 'that is if you would rather teleport than skate plus you would have more enery when you got there if you teleported'

Logmon1
February 24th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Logan landed in the town leving Alana and her pigdy back in the cave. As he was looking at the wanted posters a blue protul opened. I steped out of the protul looking at him "I thought I'd find you here!" I said to him. "Well well well. I thought I lost you back at the Godzilla dimintion." He said calmly "I still can't belive that staute back in china seperated my Yin from my Yang! But I'm going to get you back inside of me!" I tell him. "Unless you can beat me in a battle I'm not going no where." "Fine but we do it someplace less conspicuis!" The next thing I know we are at victory road.

OOC: Was that confusing?

Triaspia
February 24th, 2005, 12:44 PM
a bit who were you talking 2

Logmon1
February 24th, 2005, 01:13 PM
OOC: Okay in all my rpgs my char. is the same guy. He gose through dimantions to pervent uter caos. But at one point he got his good and bad side seperayed and now the good side must ceach the bad side befor everything is destroied.

Alana
February 24th, 2005, 02:07 PM
OOC: ..........ok

Comet and ace pecked through the ropes at about the same time. Comet wondered if there was another force feild. She flew to the mouth of the cave to check. There wasn't but there were several Pokemon stationed there. Comet guessed that she and Ace could fly out of there. And that's what they did. Comet flew higher than Ace then waited for him to catch up.

DarkFenris
February 24th, 2005, 11:12 PM
i see victory road in the distance and see two objects fly out. i speed up and see they are two pidgeys."i dont think we will need to teleport.look."i point at the pidgeys. i com up along side them and and a disc of ice 15 metres accross with hand rails around the side.

Triaspia
February 25th, 2005, 01:57 AM
'man that was fast' i siad as misty pointed out 2 pidgey flying out of the enterance to the cave 'ill be right back' i siad teleporting behind a tree. i transformed into an kadabra and reached around pulling the orginal kadabra behind the tree and ko-ing it and taking its place before telling comet and misty psychicly 'get ready to go to littleroot ill just tie up a few ends here and we will be off' i sent 2 confuse rays at the other two guards making them attack each other before teleporting the 4 of us to littleroot town. 'ok comet you can change back now' i siad as the purple eye on my head faded and i transformed back to human

Logmon1
February 25th, 2005, 06:22 AM
I was standing in victory road looking at Logan. "So a three on three macht?" "You know it!" "Fine then go Thunder!" My Jolteon comes out and scrtis it's ear with it's back foot. "Go Jolteon. Use thunder attak!" And so the battle begins. And I know it will be a long and hard one. But then Logan made Jolteon send us to the canter of littleroot town. "Why here?" "I just want to have some fun!"

Triaspia
February 25th, 2005, 02:03 PM
'hold up on that transformation' i said telepathicly to comet 'logans in the area' i quiclty turned into a rals knowing there very common around here

DarkFenris
February 25th, 2005, 04:15 PM
i look around and see two identical Logans. they are in a battle."dont worry we are safe for now. i have a feeling we are not alone.'i start making up a theory of what has happned to logan.

Logmon1
February 25th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"So you thought Running to this dimantion would save you? Well done you'v gotten the most thoughts wrong out of anybody in this world." "Shut up! Jolt knock him down and get the Heroes!" I was knocked down and saw the jolteon run for a girl. 'LOOK OUT!" I scremd at her.

Triaspia
February 26th, 2005, 03:35 AM
i turned around to see jolt running at misty 'look out misty' i said reising she wouldnt be able to use her ice in time i used my psy powers to lift the jolteon off the ground i sent a psy message to the evil logan saying 'i belive this belongs to you' as he turned around i flung his jolteon at him knocking out 'come on' i said to the good logan you'll be safer with us in goldenrod' i said teleoprting the slowly growing group to a dark ally in an abandond part of goldenrod 'now' i said to the logan i took with us 'would you mind telling us what happened back there by victory road

Logmon1
February 26th, 2005, 06:16 AM
OOC: Sorry but your to late.

IC: "Well in short I'm from a difrint dimantion than you. I had descoverd a way to travul through dimantions but was acadintly seperated into two sides. And now I'm chasing him trough the dimantions." I opend a protul to show my powers. "It's been two years." I said closing the portul.

Alana
February 26th, 2005, 06:26 AM
OOC: Yes sorry YellowManga. I'm going to post a new thread soon so you can join that.

Ace and Comet looked around. This was weird. "Two Logans?" Comet chirped.

"Seems so." Replied Ace. The two of them circled high above wondering what to do. It seemed that one Logan was good and the other was bad. They had to take out the bad. Not worrying about Logan finding out who she was she transformed into a Charizard. Or at least that's what she tried to turn into. But she had had another image in her head. It seemed that it affected her transformation.

"Ho-oh!" Screeched Ace fluttering around. Comet didnt' notice that she had become the legendary bird until Ace told her. She grinned and dove at Logan with Ace behind her. She didn't have time to be astonished.

OOC: Ok have fun. You can become legends now.

Triaspia
February 26th, 2005, 03:15 PM
ooc cool i can become most ledendarys but ill mainly stick with mew

'hey thats cool let me try' i said before turning into a mew then mewtwo, jirchi doxys, lugia, celebi and finaly back to a shiny mew. I sent a telepathic message to everyone saying 'cool we can become shiney ledgends from now on while were traveling if we go into a pokemon morph lets go shiney but if there are people comming or near by its dull week pokemon ok' i siad doing backflips and testing out the strength of my pschic powers

DarkFenris
February 27th, 2005, 02:23 AM
i look at alana and chris."i envy you. it must be cool to turn into pokemon. all i have is my power of ice."i leave the alley way and go and get the gym badge.

Logmon1
February 27th, 2005, 06:30 AM
"It isin't to bad." I said as a blue ring went around me and in my place stod a rather small eevee. Then another ring wnt around him and in the eevee's place stod a agoumon. And then he was tarnsformd back to normul.
Back with bad Logan:
Logan got up and swated jolteon away. "Darn those kids! I bet if Logan didn't interfer here they would be my prisiners!"

OOC: I do some odd rpgs don't I?

Triaspia
February 27th, 2005, 01:33 PM
yeah but its slowly becoming not so confusingmaybe if you put glogan if your refering to the good vesison and blogan or elogan of the bad/evil one

'cool' i said watching glogan transform 'hey thats cool' i said to glogan 'can the other logan do that so we know to engance our powers also is he affected by a type'

Logmon1
February 27th, 2005, 02:11 PM
"No he can't. For some reson he didn't keep his powers." I said looking at a scar on my hand that I had gottin in our last battle in Godzilla Land. "I just wish he would give up. Befor something worse than than Alis dieing happens."

Triaspia
February 27th, 2005, 09:17 PM
'whos this alis' i asked even though i was psy i didnt want to intrude on his privacy and find out what he didnt want to tell us

Logmon1
February 28th, 2005, 02:02 PM
"She was a ten year-old girl who followed me into the godzilla tower. But Angerus and Gigan were fighting just outside. Angerus got fulng throught the air into the bilding and one of his spiks pinned her to the wall. The last thing she said was 'I'm sorry.'" As I said this a tear rolled down my cheak.

OOC: It's been like five years since that rpg ended.

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 02:34 PM
OOC: That's along time.

Comet and Ace flew around in circles each one trying to go faster than the other. "What happened to her." Chirped Comet after listening to gLogan. Ace chirped asking the same thing.

"Copy cat." Muttered Comet.

Logmon1
February 28th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"She died well being pined to the wall. Than Logan droped down with this funky looking camra. He told me that it was a one shoot that would take him to a ramdom dimantion. Then he pressed the buttin and jumped through the hole. I didn't get through in time." I put a smile on my face "But whats in the past is in the past right?"

OOC: I still think i may have gottin a few things wrong in my last post.

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 03:30 PM
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. But the past isn't just the past. You figure that out. But uh what are you going to do about your bad half?" Asked Comet landing and becoming human again.

Logmon1
February 28th, 2005, 04:03 PM
"i don't know really. But I figer I ether have to kill him or find a way for us to become one agin." As I said this bLogan landed only a few feet away from us. "Oh I don't think ether will be happining any time soon." He said.

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 04:10 PM
"You know maybe it will. I'll be glad to help if you want it. I'm not to fond of your other half." She glared at bLogan. "So what do you say."

Logmon1
February 28th, 2005, 05:09 PM
OOC: Can you bark that down for me? To much going on at once. And remember that the good half is kinda a goody two shoes.

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 05:19 PM
OOC: Can I help you fight your bad half?

Logmon1
February 28th, 2005, 05:24 PM
OOC: Oh thaks.

IC: "I guess if you must." I look at bLogan and back at the girl. "Whats your name anyway?"

Alana
February 28th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"My name's Alana. And his is Ace." The little Pidgey did loopdeeloops in the air then landed with wings out spread on the ground a few feet away from bLogan. "He's a show off." She added. Ace chirped indignantly then grinned and folded his wings waiting to battle.

Logmon1
February 28th, 2005, 05:31 PM
I took out a pokeball "Go Lufy!" A venasour apperd out of the ball. "Your still using that thing?" Said bLogan laghafing.

OOC: Do you recanize my pokemon?

DarkFenris
February 28th, 2005, 10:00 PM
i get the badge and return to the alley way. on the way i get hit by a truck and thrown into a fountain. while in the fountain i turn to ice and heal. i get out, still ice , and relise what happened. i reach the alley way and make a spiral of ice around me .i brake out and look at both logan."well hello."i say to both logans. mainly blogan.

Triaspia
March 1st, 2005, 01:40 AM
'ill help too' i said walking behind a tree and coming out as a metagross 'lets fight' i said levatiting in they air knocking blogan into a wall before swinging around and knocking him through the wall buring him uinder a pile of bricks while he was tepearly out i turned back to human 'my names chris but you can call me sythe if you like' shows everone of a flashback telekaneticaly -its a stormy night and a 4 year old vesion of me is being chased through the forrest by a pack of angry ratatta because i tried to ride one like a horse suddenly there was a flash of lightning hit a tree scaring off the rattata but traping me under the tree suddely a man holding a sythe he slashed away the tree before revealing he was a psychic and teleporting us out of his cabin once there he told me i had powers most psychics dreamed of and he helped me train them unto just before he died last year he whezed out a ledgend about the morph heros and how they could turn into pokemon but he died before he could finish but before his mind sipped completly into the ghastly plain i managed to get two words from him before he was toatly dead they were 'chris you....' I thought he wanted me to find the psy hero so i decided to do it after i got a pokemon ,i chosose, eevee, sunnenly the whole last sentance poped into my head as if my psy trainer was still healthy it said 'chris you are the psy hero use your powers wisly' thats when i noticed my hand tuning into a kadabra's- sunnenly blogan burst out the bricks 'game time again' i siad tunring my back to blogan out of nowere a sythe came flying out of no-where at my forehead and stopped milimeters away 'sythe id like you to meat blogan, blogan id like you to say hi to my trainer his name is sythe i siaid holding the staf in my batle pose (crouched with my left leg out as far as it will go with the foot still on the the rest of my body crouched on my right leg my left hand just mbove my left knee cap and my right hand in the air with the sythe spining on it [the spining starts by its self not me spining it] and never slowing down)

DarkFenris
March 4th, 2005, 01:05 PM
i see the vision and stumble slightly . i step forward and raise my hand at blogan."you not going any where . "i turn aroudn and block off the entrance of the ally way by making a huge wall of ice, amtre thick , which gos up to the top of the sides of the buildings.