PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Pages : [1] 2 3

A Sadistic Bastard
April 12th, 2012, 01:56 PM
It's already been revealed that Metagross and Golduck will be in the region. I'm hoping that Beldum will be found early in the game instead of late in the game. I mean, this would reward players that have the patience to train a weak pokemon by giving them a strong one to murder everyone with in the end. Back tp the main topic.

Tyranitar and Metagross have been revealed. I'm thinking they are going to bring back pokemon found in the "classics" (RB/GS/SA).

Blue
April 12th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I can't see Metagross being wild judging by it's base stat total, capture rate etc. it will most likely be Beldum early on or Metang mid-game, nontheless I'm going to have one on my team! They did that with similar Pokémon in Platinum, Ponyta early on to get Rapidash.. they mix it up but to add an extra 150 makes you wonder if there's a couple of new Pokémon?

A Sadistic Bastard
April 12th, 2012, 02:11 PM
I can't see Metagross being wild judging by it's base stat total, capture rate etc. it will most likely be Beldum early on or Metang mid-game, nontheless I'm going to have one on my team! They did that with similar Pokémon in Platinum, Ponyta early on to get Rapidash.. they mix it up but to add an extra 150 makes you wonder if there's a couple of new Pokémon?

Ofcourse they won't. Besides, Metagross would be really hard to catch with the normal pokeballs they give you in the beginning. And if isn't found early in the game, I'll just trade myself a level 1 Beldum.

TheChaosBlue
April 12th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I'm sensing all of the stone-enabled Pokemon will be a part of the added 150. Kinda interesting to see what will be added in any case, as the Unova 156 are mostly (stronger) expies of previous Pokemon.

I also think that the post-game Pokemon found after Opelucid will now be available early on in the game.

RedJ
April 12th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I just want my Houndour/Houndoom. That's all I'm asking for, Game Freak. Just two Pokemon. Anything else is fine.

Arikags
April 12th, 2012, 03:11 PM
I'm thinking that we get the poison leader in the first gym, so it would be nice to be given a Larvitar or a Beldum in a fashion similar to the way players obtained the elemental monkeys.

King Goodra
April 12th, 2012, 03:33 PM
My fingers are crossed that Zubat will not have a place in this game. :'(

RedJ
April 12th, 2012, 03:43 PM

Ugh, same here. We already have Woobat/Swoobat to deal with, and they're plenty annoying on their own @_@

Arikags
April 12th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Ugh, same here. We already have Woobat/Swoobat to deal with, and they're plenty annoying on their own @_@

For me, Boldore was annoying because it appeared in every cave in the region. Additionally, Sturdy made it difficult to grind levels with in the wild.

April 12th, 2012, 04:20 PM

NUUUUUU

I want a Crobat

Okay so I bet they will bring in pokemon to fill out the low type pools.

Like, there aren't that much poison types, so they'll bring more in.

Same with rock.

And uh probably water. I know there's enough, but the surfing routes are pretty sparse, with only basculin, frillish, and alomomola.

Of course, I'd love for the old starters to be available in the wild but thats just wishful thinking.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
April 12th, 2012, 04:38 PM
If I'm not mistaken Serebii mentioned Mantine going over the underwater tunnel so that one might appear too. I also imagine that Togepi and other popular pokemon will appear, Unova's split from the other regions Pokemon seems to have ended with BW...
Though I find it interesting that Unova's dex changed so much, even more so that Dp -> Pt and GSC -> HgSs...

Reshiram Man
April 12th, 2012, 06:12 PM
If I don't pick the fire starter, so far most likely I will get me a fierce Arcanine.

miltankRancher
April 12th, 2012, 06:15 PM

no!! me want Zubat! Me miss Crobat so much, it hurts my heart!

Anyway, I hope Tentacool would not be there. because Frillish is a lot better pokemon than them.

I will be getting both a Metagross AND a Lapras. Of course. They look awesome to be in my team.

SuperUltraWolf
April 12th, 2012, 06:21 PM
I'd like to see the difficulty jacked up and pokemon stats fixed

Reshiram Man
April 12th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I just now noticed this. If you look in the bottom left corner of one of the scans, there are the 2 Kyurem formes. Lucario stands in front of one, while Metagross stands in front of the other. Could this mean Lucario and/or Metagross are version exclusives?

Forever
April 12th, 2012, 06:39 PM

Thanks Nick now you've made me afraid of Zubat. Ugh I don't want to see the old Pokemon again. :(

Uhh if anything I guess some competitively wonderful Pokemon from past gens. Except for me rn, competitively wonderful is in NU and things like Jynx/Gorebyss, etc...

OKAY I VOTE DRAGONITE. :)

gunnerpow7
April 12th, 2012, 07:13 PM
I just hope we have the Oddish line here!!! I love Bellossom!!! =3

voicerocker
April 12th, 2012, 07:18 PM
It'll be interesting making a team that might possibly feature Pokemon from all 5 regions! So many choices...

Also, I have a feeling that just maybe the Regis will be somewhere in this game, seeing as how they are some of the rarest Pokemon. That's just a random idea though, I have no proof or evidence of that at all.

PlatinumDude
April 12th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Since Tyranitar and Metagross are in the new Unova Dex, I have a feeling that the other pseudo-legends may be in the game too.

I'm also hoping that the Ralts line will be in the game too.

Alli
April 12th, 2012, 07:35 PM
I just want my Eevee. That is all. Luckily, there's a picture of Eevee being battled in one of those scans, so I think my wish is granted. Well...the first of many wishes, but hey, one is better than none!

Marilynasol
April 12th, 2012, 07:47 PM
I still think we're going to get a Hoenn remake, so I would expect not as much Hoenn-native Pokemon (particularly Makuhita). But, looking at the list of Pokemon by availability, there really aren't many families of Pokemon that aren't already available in Black and White alone (and that's not really taking White Forest into consideration).

Turn-it
April 12th, 2012, 08:53 PM

just because you spoke it up, it probably will happen! lol I saw Eevee on one of the scans so I'm wondering if someone will offer an Eevee or will they have something like the trophy garden....

pokemonpokemonpokemon59
April 12th, 2012, 09:30 PM
I won't be surprised.
Maybe trade Luvdisc with a new item to another B/W2 game or even a Hoenn Sequel to evolve into Alomomola?

April 12th, 2012, 09:34 PM
I was looking at the scans and noticed that the pokemon next to Tyranitar is Weavile, so Sneasel and it are proably in the dex too.

Forever
April 12th, 2012, 09:36 PM
I won't be surprised.
Maybe trade Luvdisc with a new item to another B/W2 game or even a Hoenn Sequel to evolve into Alomomola?

There's more than just Alomomola and Luvdisc that people feel are "related" (Tauros/Bouffalant etc), so thus merged with the Pokemon in B2W2 thread, since this is really the best place it fits, since this is a catch-all for what Pokemon you think will be in B2W2 and why.

April 12th, 2012, 09:43 PM
I really doubt they will connect those two...they should have saved it for the post dex if there was to be a connection and have made that connection in the originals...I feel that it's simply too late now...

Oryx
April 12th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Game Freak knew what they were doing when they modeled Bouffalant/Tauros and Alomomola/Luvdisc the way they did, they didn't just forget that the previous Pokemon existed. I don't think they ever intended for evolution lines to be connected, as they don't look like 'evolutions', just similar.

SnowpointQuincy
April 12th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Luvdisc sucks on purpose to prove that heart is a lame power. Luvdisc might get an evolution in the future, but his stats would stay the same. Why? Cuz Luvdisc! That's why!

Alomomola is not amused by your wild accusation that Luvdisc looks similar to her highness.

KingDrapion
April 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM
I don't get how they would introduce another 150 foreign pokemon into Unova. But since this is 2 years later anything could happen. I'm just happy Eevee is in the game. i really want an Espeon and Umbreon. Looking at the scans, I guess that they have not made any sprite changes like they have done in previous versions.

April 12th, 2012, 11:07 PM
^ Yes more like expies of those two like Audino to Chansey.
I can see them dividing the Pseudo's with Tyranitar, Salamence, and Hydreigon in one and Dragonite, Metagross, and Garchomp in the other. or Maybe Slacking will take Hydreigon's place if the were to do version exclusives so that they may include Hydre. into both games again.

rocky505
April 13th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Marill is seen on this pre order poster so here's 3 more. https://twitter.com/#!/nyomo/status/190735687807549440/photo/1/large

Kaori
April 13th, 2012, 02:16 AM
Speculating which Pokémon from previous generations will be added into Unova? I'm just glad GameFreak is adding Pokémon over to Unova! It gets really boring without the others.

However I'm guessing that a lot of the look alike Pokémon will be in the games, just because it would make sense to have them be in the same areas/locations. Chansey and Audino EXP. Mmm.

Forever
April 13th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Ooh that's awesome @ above poster. I really like the collection of Pokemon so far, past gen Pokemon I don't actually hate!

Daydream
April 13th, 2012, 03:07 AM
I'm loving the selection so far. Seems to be a good mix of first and second generation pokemon, which is where most of my favourites come from anyway. I can see them adding Pikachu in somewhere, or maybe getting it as a gift. I could see them adding Pokemon like Cacnea, Trapinch, Sandshrew, etc. into the desert area too.

Zephele
April 13th, 2012, 04:07 AM
I saw a Mareep in one of the scans - I'm pretty much good to go.

But really, I was pretty surprised by the decision to bring in some of the old guys. I think it's great, though, since we now get an even bigger variety to choose to use in-game.

Maybe if they're focusing on a water aspect in the game, they might consider bringing in some more Water types? Instead of Zubat in caves, we'll get back Tentacool in the water. Yay!

Oryx
April 13th, 2012, 05:23 AM
I don't find their addition of new Pokemon surprising at all. In the original games, they weren't part of the Unova Pokedex because it was a recent outbreak of Pokemon, that hadn't been there long enough to become part of the ecology. Now though it's 2 years into the future, those Pokemon have had more than enough time to settle in and be included in the Pokedex.

classiccartoonsftw
April 13th, 2012, 05:54 AM
I'd love to see the Pichu line and the Gastly line in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2!

Forever
April 13th, 2012, 06:02 AM
I don't find their addition of new Pokemon surprising at all. In the original games, they weren't part of the Unova Pokedex because it was a recent outbreak of Pokemon, that hadn't been there long enough to become part of the ecology. Now though it's 2 years into the future, those Pokemon have had more than enough time to settle in and be included in the Pokedex.

That and the theory I thought of that they escaped from Dream World, or that everyone visited there and they just... fit in after a while, rather than the post-game Pokemon fitting in. Actually, if the post-game Pokemon and the normal ones are in the PokeDex, how much room does that leave for everything else?

Zeph.
April 13th, 2012, 07:23 AM
As long as Munchlax is available for capture. I'll be more than a happy man.

Pretty sure the Pikachu family is a given too.

droomph
April 13th, 2012, 08:00 AM
What I think they're doing is sloooowly but suuurely linking us to the Hoenn sequel. And then we know why in BW there's not any old Pokés. And then once they finish BW2 development they're gonna announce a Hoenn remake. Lols

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 13th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I'm excited for the Beldum line and Eevee for no other reason than Jolteon.

I'd like to see Meowth/Persian in the game but I'm not getting my hopes up... just as long as there's some sort of cat Pokemon I can use I'll be happy.

I really don't want to see any Pokemon whose names end in "chu" but I fear it will be a very real possibility.

Kaori
April 13th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Now thinking about it, after you beat the Elite Four the first time around in Black and White, a new area was opened where you got to battle/catch wild Pokémon from previous generations. They never gave us an explanation how they got there right? So advancing Unova to have the other Pokémon is no shock at all. I even expect to see the same Pokémon from that area be in the games too. :B

MattyyO!
April 13th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I will say this. I've been a Pokemon fan since I received Pokemon Blue for my sixth birthday in 1999. I loved Pokemon Gold, Sapphire, and Diamond(not so much on this one). But for the longest time, I was really turned off on the idea of starting fresh in Pokemon. It took a lot of time, but I grew to like the 5th Gen as much as the 1st Gen I grew up with. So the idea that a lot of the classics will be integrated with my new found favorites really excites me. I haven't been this pumped for a Pokemon game since Sapphire.

Raichupacabra
April 13th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Most likely every Pokemon that could be found in Unova region without Poke Transfer and Dream World. I always wondered why Pokemon like Absol and Ditto were found in Unova but weren't in the Unova Pokedex.

Jellicent♀
April 13th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I'm not entirely surprised. I was happy until they included Eevee, I'm sick of seeing it's stupid little face in ever single Pokemon game in the world. Other than that, the selection is pretty satisfying. I'm guessing Abra is going to make another appearance. I'm guessing most of the Pokemon from the post-game accessible areas will definitely make an appearance. I mean, years later they've been "revealed' to the region, they have got to have made homes in other places of the region, right? If so, I'm hoping Drifloon and Misdreavus will be available in the game, also.

P0kelegend
April 13th, 2012, 10:22 PM
A new Pokemon is being revealed in next month's Coro Coro. I wonder what it'll be? It could be a Gen VI Pokemon like Munchlax that wont even be in the games, or it may be something that will indeed be in the games.

Thoughts?

Forever
April 13th, 2012, 10:24 PM
A new Pokemon is being revealed in next month's Coro Coro. I wonder what it'll be? It could be a Gen VI Pokemon like Munchlax that wont even be in the games, or it may be something that will indeed be in the games.

Thoughts?

A new Pokemon? o_O Yeah with all these older Pokemon that's kinda interesting...

All the formes have been released, which means it could literally be a new one, omg. OH WAIT, except Genesect. Ugh, hope it's not Genesect. >__>;

Xander Olivieri
April 13th, 2012, 10:25 PM

Thoughts?

Genesect or they are just going to rain more of the older Pokemon down on us. Keep in mind these are "New to Unova" Pokemon.

Jellicent♀
April 13th, 2012, 10:29 PM

Thoughts?
Huh.
I say it's just Genesect. Unless it really IS a new Pokemon, in which case I hope they just reveal a basic Pokemon. Revealing some super-cool uber awesome TOTES AWESOME Pokemon would be a bit of an overkill. Something small and cute, like Munchlax, yes, would do just fine.

P0kelegend
April 13th, 2012, 10:29 PM
It's going to be a Pokemon which will be in the upcoming movie btw.

http://sunyshore.com/scrap/somanynewpokemon2.jpg

That hidden Pokemon next to Meloetta is obviously its Pirouette forme, but the other one is the one that needs to be revealed.

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 13th, 2012, 10:35 PM
I am so stoked about Tyranitar being in the 'Dex. I wonder if they'll be found with their Dream World abilities by default. (Contemplating destruction. Hehehe.)

I wonder how the two unrevealed legendary Pokémon are going to fit into the game.

Forever
April 13th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Ooh... only Unova Pokemon? Yeah it's Genesect or a brand new Pokemon. Don't think they'd fit Genesect into the movie, actually, so hmmm...

Exclusive Pokemon to B2/W2 can work tbh. Also, if there's only about 30 non-Unova Pokemon there, that could potentially mean over 100 new Pokemon, zomg. brb destroying hopes when Genesect is revealed.

rocky505
April 13th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Alt Keldeo forme.

1.Meloetta's formes are on the same page(Not too helpful of a hint though)
2. GF told us to use the event Keldeo in B2W2 but said nothing about BW(even though there was a Secret Sword event in BW). Why would they tell us to use it in B2W2 then ?

The place holder thing can be done the same as they did with Spikey Eared Pichu.

April 13th, 2012, 11:08 PM
^ Maybe Keldeo will act like Celebi did in HgSs and BW and activate a special event Pokemon appearing, wonder what it could be though...notch ear Raichu xD
I'm hoping that there aren't that many Hoenn Pokemon in thse games...as that would make the needs for remakes obsolete...unless that's their intention...either way I see mostly Gen I and II appearing with a few Gen III and IV sprinkled here and there.

Xander Olivieri
April 13th, 2012, 11:29 PM
^ Maybe Keldeo will act like Celebi did in HgSs and BW and activate a special event Pokemon appearing, wonder what it could be though...notch ear Raichu xD
I'm hoping that there aren't that many Hoenn Pokemon in thse games...as that would make the needs for remakes obsolete...unless that's their intention...either way I see mostly Gen I and II appearing with a few Gen III and IV sprinkled here and there.

So far some of the Pokemon shown are Pokemon available Post Castle Battle, or atleast their evolutionary lines are. If they are doing that way then there are a decent number of Hoenn Pokemon in Unova. Maybe close to a third (44 individual Pokemon) of the Hoenn Pokemon? Maybe more.

April 13th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Oh right...they should seriously add more Sinnoh Pokemon like Ambipom (or at least add Aipom) and Yanmega, also Garchomp along with Salamence were the only Pseudo's missing in BW, so they could add those in.

pokemonpokemonpokemon59
April 14th, 2012, 01:02 AM
Absol and the Pellipper family has been revealed in the trailer to appear in Pokemon B/W2

Mew~
April 14th, 2012, 03:52 AM
What I actually find quite clever are the Pokémon that we've seen so far. I mean, you can sort of tell that they could have migrated from East Unova, as their evolutions were available in B/W's east Unova. Am I making sense?

rocky505
April 14th, 2012, 04:02 AM
What I actually find quite clever are the Pokémon that we've seen so far. I mean, you can sort of tell that they could have migrated from East Unova, as their evolutions were available in B/W's east Unova. Am I making sense?Yeah a majority of them were. But Gorwlithe Line and Buneary Line weren't.

[Your Name Here]
April 14th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Pikachu is obviously getting in. >.<
I mean, no Pokedex (except for Unova's) doesn't have this little guy in there.

Bluerang1
April 14th, 2012, 05:00 AM
So what do we think this is?

http://i39.tinypic.com/20r2s1y.gif

It's from the trailer.

giradialkia
April 14th, 2012, 05:10 AM
It looks sorta like a Tyranitar to me, to be honest. I'm probably wrong but I think it's either that or one of the Kyurem forms, or Groudon. I'm aware that's three completely different Pokemon, but that's all I got xD

I'm hugely excited about the expanded Pokedex. The Black/White regional dex was big enough, but to add 144 other Pokemon is just awesome. I'm already pleased with all the Pokemon that have been revealed so far:
http://serebii.net/black2white2/preposter.jpg
(Low quality image, sorry).
I see Arcanine, Lapras, Tyranitar, Weavile, Mareep, Lucario and Metagross. And I love all of those Pokemon, so yes, I'm very, very pleased with the expanded Pokedex so far :D

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
April 14th, 2012, 05:14 AM
I'm looking forward to check out all the info for the new gym leaders. I have this thing of writing down what Pokemon they use and what levels so I can get the heads up and do the proper training once these games are released later this year.

Dominus Temporis
April 14th, 2012, 11:02 AM
So what do we think this is?

http://i39.tinypic.com/20r2s1y.gif

It's from the trailer.

Looks like a giant robot Tyranitar to me. Don't forget that's right after the green-screen set in the trailer, so perhaps the two are connected. Maybe they're making a Pokemon sentai show in-universe?

Anyway, I don't particularly care which Pokemon are added, as long as it's a variety of types and all the generations get a little love. Seeing Buneary is cool, I might use it in a playthrough. Odds are one of my runs will be all-Unova Pokemon, and the other will be a multigenerational mix.

Blue
April 14th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Announcements Next Month
With thanks to AAPF for the tip, we now know that there will also be a plethora of new information within the next issue of CoroCoro, due out on May 15th. In addition to the information, there will be a 48 page manga book and what is listed as a "New Pokémon Scoop"> This does not necessarily mean that there will be a new Pokémon or new form although it implies it, but does raise the question of possibilities for information next month

Mista T
April 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I'm expecting a Psychic-type being available prior to the first gym, assuming that Homika is the first gym leader and that she does own a Koffing. It's a common practice for a Pokemon of an advantageous type to be available before the first gym (Mankey in FR/LG; Onix or Geodude in HG/SS; Shroomish or Lotad/Seedot in RSE; and the elemental monkeys in BW). As early game Psychics are somewhat rare, I'd expect the appearance of an older early game Psychic: Ralts. Abra or Munna might be possibilities as well.

Raichupacabra
April 14th, 2012, 07:05 PM
The new Pokemon is either Genesect, a new form, or an old Pokemon that they consider new to Unova.

It's most likely a new form because the Kyurem forms were listed as new Pokemon.

April 14th, 2012, 07:28 PM
For a Psychic type I see Munna being appearing first as the player will need to get the dream smoke early to access the dream world, so why not kill two birds with one stone.
A new Pokemon? Well it's suppose to appear in the movie so if it is Genesect it'll mean that all the Hidden Gen V pokemon have been revealed...

iRyahn
April 14th, 2012, 08:05 PM
I am absolutely stoked that they included Pelliper from the looks of it.
I hope they add more forgotten Pokemon like him as well. I am so sick of seeing the same pokemon over again just because they seem to be favorites. It's time the odd balls got some love!

April 14th, 2012, 08:11 PM
^ When you think about it it really isn't all that odd as Peliper could be captured in the now "iced" part of Unova in the original BW, so it proably migrated there. The game will proably include other eastern Unova Pokemon like Cherim (and it's pre evo), Sunkern, Sunflora, Ditto, Clefairy, Jigglypuff, ect.

Kaori
April 14th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Pelipper looks like it should be in Unova. There's a lot of water surrounding the region and when you think about seagulls and other ocean related things, Pelipper comes to mind.

I'm predicting that a lot more bug types will be included in Pinwheel Forest (such as Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Combee, etc.), it seems like a given to me.

porkcrapper
April 15th, 2012, 01:28 PM
i would love to see all of the legendary birds/dogs to be catchable, not just trade-only.
also, khangaskhan would be epic :)

Oryx
April 15th, 2012, 01:35 PM
i would love to see all of the legendary birds/dogs to be catchable, not just trade-only.
also, khangaskhan would be epic :)

Really? I wouldn't be a big fan of so many legendaries. That would be all the B/W legendaries, plus 6 more? @-@ I could see maybe one or two old legendaries, but that's a lot to add.

droomph
April 15th, 2012, 01:50 PM
i would love to see all of the legendary birds/hamsters to be catchable, not just trade-only.
also, khangaskhan would be epic :)Fixed it for ya ;) :sidenote:

Really guys, now that we're all okay with Gen 5 does it really matter which Pokés that we get? I mean I really love Grovyle but that's pretty much out of the question...sad :'(

I love all the Pokémon. I love them so hard their insides spill out. I wouldn't mind if no Gen I-IV was in there, but now that there IS I think it's a little extra gift from GF :)

Oryx
April 15th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Well not everyone is okay with Gen V. Some people only want the game if it has Pokemon they'll enjoy using in it. ;x Regardless, it doesn't hurt to speculate.

Forever
April 18th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Really? I wouldn't be a big fan of so many legendaries. That would be all the B/W legendaries, plus 6 more? @-@ I could see maybe one or two old legendaries, but that's a lot to add.

Yeah agreeing, I really wouldn't want the old legendaries to creep in. :X While I can understand the older-generation "normal" Pokemon, I kinda don't really get how legendaries could fit in and possibly migrate to the region in the next two years.

Jellicent♀
April 18th, 2012, 05:18 AM
I reeeeeally don't want any other legendaries in this game. It has plenty as it is, and really, there would be NO point in having them over here in Unova. They have NOTHING to do with Unova or its Pokemon. I don't think Ghetsis told the Triad to give us the orbs as a "hint" that the creation trio was coming back, I think they were just items to make it convenient for when you transferred them over to your game. So to add them plus the beasts, plus the birds would be...ridiculous!

Forever
April 18th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Yeah in total that's like... at least 20 legendaries that aren't even from Unova, omg. I'd be fine if they just added one past generation legendary group, but considering most were covered by HG/SS I don't really think they're necessary in Unova. Maybe some of Sinnoh's, possibly.

dreamcatcher
April 18th, 2012, 06:12 AM
I hope Eevee'll be in BW2. I love Eevee :3 <3 I have my fingers crossed for Mareep, Bagon and Houndour too.

Mew~
April 18th, 2012, 06:14 AM
I'm guessing we could see the Lotad line make the dex, mainly due to my speculation of Shizui owning a member of the line. (did you see the lilly pads in what is assumed to be his gym?)

I think Pokémon like Zangoose, Seviper, Bidoof line, Jigglypuff, Swablu line, Buizel line, Staryu line, etc.. could make an appearance due to migration from East Unova (As I've already noticed some of the confirmed Pokémon may have) The Flying types may have just flown to another region - keeping a keen place for the regional birds.

Jellicent♀
April 18th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Yeah in total that's like... at least 20 legendaries that aren't even from Unova, omg. I'd be fine if they just added one past generation legendary group, but considering most were covered by HG/SS I don't really think they're necessary in Unova. Maybe some of Sinnoh's, possibly.

MAYBE but that's only because is what the generation before this one. Like, other than that, what do these legendaries have to do with it? If GF put them in this game I'm gonna be tick. >:c

On another note, some Pokemon I'd also like to see are:
Hoppip line, Poli-line, Meditite/cham, Drifloon/blim, and maybe the Combee family.

Forever
April 18th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Well yeah because they weren't really in the previous two games much :x Buuut idk.

Hmm I'd like to see Drifblim around where the airport in the mountain is, I think it could really fit in there. :3 As for the others, yeah, around the start or Pinwheel Forest.

Jellicent♀
April 18th, 2012, 06:44 AM
I could see Hoppip around a beach area, as beaches are usually more windy, and Hoppips DO travel via wind and such. I could also see it near cities as they have been known to pop up there, too.It'd be cute to see little Hoppip overworld sprites floating through the city like leaves in the wind. <3 Like Castelia City or something!
I agree that Drifloon/blim definitely fit in the Air Port or very close to it, and most certainly in a high altitude area like the summit of the mountains.
The others such as Poli I can see close to where Shizui is, unless he's surrounded by salt water (frogs + salt water = death).

PokeFreak201306
April 18th, 2012, 07:05 AM
I want my fire startersa, that is all and maybe an Eevee :)

April 18th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I can see hoppip being around the starter town.
Also wouldn't it be interesting if all the normal starter pokemon appear...I hope at least Zigzagoon and Linoone appear as they are my favorite out of the five normal starting route lines.

SnowpointQuincy
April 18th, 2012, 03:19 PM
I hope to see Golbats that only use Confuse Ray, and Graveler that only use Explosion!

(Graveler can have sturdy now, making their Explosions more unavoidable. Looking forward to it!!)

I want Scorupi as an early bug type. He was only in the Safari Zone in DPP, he needs a new home in the wild!

Kaori
April 18th, 2012, 03:21 PM
I can see hoppip being around the starter town.
Also wouldn't it be interesting if all the normal starter pokemon appear...I hope at least Zigzagoon and Linoone appear as they are my favorite out of the five normal starting route lines.
It would be adorable to see hoppip floating around the first route because of the wind. n___n

I 100% agree with your last sentence also! Zigzagoon and Linoone were the only common wild Pokémon among many routes in RSE that I loved. Like, a lot. To see them and their cute animation within the first routes of Unova will make me cry tears of joy. :P

Blue
April 18th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I'd love to see some of the Hoenn originals in the first Routes, especially Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Seedot, Lotad, Ralts, Wingull, Taillow etc. If they were I think the majority of my team could consist of Hoenn Pokémon!

Jellicent♀
April 18th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I'd love to see them blowing in the wind omg get me a net to catch them.
-no punctuation-

But I'd love to see Zigzagoon and Linoone, but maybe in a little later route, rather than the first. First route really doesn't need more than two to three Pokemon, imo. I think Patrat should take the last spot on the first route. Growlithe would be neat to get at like, the second or third route, though.

Mew~
April 19th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Oh! This didn't actually come to me until now, but do you think we'll see previous generation legendary Pokémon? Probably not to do with the actual storyline, most likely post-game, but yeah - it wouldn't surprise because we've got previous gen wild Pokémon. Maybe some roaming legendaries like the legendary birds in Platinum, and Latias/Latios in HG/SS...

Forever
April 19th, 2012, 07:56 AM
I'd love to see them blowing in the wind omg get me a net to catch them.
-no punctuation-

But I'd love to see Zigzagoon and Linoone, but maybe in a little later route, rather than the first. First route really doesn't need more than two to three Pokemon, imo. I think Patrat should take the last spot on the first route. Growlithe would be neat to get at like, the second or third route, though.

Nah I'd rather have them early on. I'm already kinda interested as to what else will appear early on, and I think that if they're going in the games then they definitely need to be in the early routes, it'll just throw off what we've gotten to know. XD;

Kaori
April 19th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Nah I'd rather have them early on. I'm already kinda interested as to what else will appear early on, and I think that if they're going in the games then they definitely need to be in the early routes, it'll just throw off what we've gotten to know. XD;
I definitely want to see more Pokémon thrown into the first routes. There were barely any, and it disappoints me. :[ A couple of older Pokémon plus the Pokémon that were found in the first route originally would be great. Just not two or three please. Variety is good, and there is none on that poor route.

Esper
April 19th, 2012, 11:47 AM
I definitely want to see more Pokémon thrown into the first routes. There were barely any, and it disappoints me. :[ A couple of older Pokémon plus the Pokémon that were found in the first route originally would be great. Just not two or three please. Variety is good, and there is none on that poor route.

I agree. In BW they were all "NO PRE-GEN V POKEMON" so they had limited options, but now they could easily give us a few more. There's no shortage of ones that would work in the beginning, though I would like it if we didn't get Rattata and Sentret and Zigzagoon and Bidoof AND Patrat all early in the game.

Forever
April 19th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Hmm yeah they should be selective with what they choose. JUST PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE BIDOOF FOR THE FIRST ROUTE. OR AT ALL. >___>; Yeaah don't want that creature back. :3;

Kaori
April 19th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Well of course not! I'd hope GameFreak would be a bit creative with the Pokémon they select for each route. With both older Pokémon and Unova Pokémon.

Jellicent♀
April 19th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Oh lawd, as much as I love Bidoof, putting it in this game would make NO SENSE, just as much sense as Zigzagoon, tbh.

It would be really fun to see what they put where. I think Beldum/Metang may be on Route 4. That'd be neat. or maybe near a LOT of people and buildings so...yeah, Route 4. :'D

Forever
April 19th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Ooh maybe Trapinch there too, plussss Vibrava, basically anything sand-based in gen 3. XD; Gunna be kinda sad if we can't get Darmanitan and stuff there for some reason. :x

Polizard
April 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM
I just want my Houndour/Houndoom. That's all I'm asking for, Game Freak. Just two Pokemon. Anything else is fine.

Your wish the same as mine i love the poli line heaps and i wish they would be in the game but i doubt it with the palpitoed line so I went to my number 2 the hound line.

SnowpointQuincy
April 19th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Bidoof is a great pokemon. that being said, he should be as common in BW2 as Magikarp is in BW1.

Zigzagoon is my least favorite early rodent pokemon, though that is mostly based on his 3rd gen sprite. Patrat is just cooler, and great for catching other pokemon with Mean Look, Hynosis, and Super Fang. Bidoof has so much personality, but if you wanted one, he is all over DPP, three whole games packed full of Bidoof, there is no room for him here.

Forever
April 19th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Oh right, so we should only have Patrat and Lillipup and Azurill! :3 Perhaps in the first route you can also have pre-evos like Togepi and things along those lines...?

pokemonpokemonpokemon59
April 20th, 2012, 02:06 PM
My list of Pokemon I want in B2/W2:
Machop Combee Makuhita Pikachu
Abra Cranidos Heracross Rotom
Aron Corphish Houndour Scyther
Aipom Croagunk Horsea Tentacool
Ekans Cubone Lickitung Pikachu
Anorith Dratini Lotad Qwilfish
Bagon Skorupi Magnemite
Shuppet Duskull Plusle
Bidoof Electrike Minun
Happiny Voltorb Munchlax
Shroomish Finneon Nosepass
Bronzor Feebas Remoraid
Buizel Gible Numel
Buneary Ralts Poliwag
Castform Ghastly Ponyta

MACHOKE!!!!

Kaori
April 20th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Ekans Cubone Lickitung Pikachu
Bagon Skorupi Magnemite
Shuppet Duskull Plusle
Bidoof Electrike Minun
Happiny Voltorb Munchlax
Bronzor Feebas Remoraid
Buizel Gible Numel
Buneary Ralts Poliwag
Castform Ghastly Ponyta

MACHOKE!!!!
It's amusing because I read all of that like the Pokérap. :B

Definitely want Pikachu in the games, and I mean it's the mascot too, so I mean how can't you?

Jellicent♀
April 20th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Definitely want Pikachu in the games, and I mean it's the mascot too, so I mean how can't you?

Black and White say hello.

I wouldn't mind that little fuzzball being left out of another game, honestly. :x
Combee would be cute as puddin', and really, I could see Machop there as well. As much as I love all of the jellyfish based Pokemon, I wouldn't want Tentacool in Unova. I don't mind trading it in, but not to see in the wild 85% of the time I'm in the water.

Kaori
April 20th, 2012, 03:21 PM

I wouldn't mind that little fuzzball being left out of another game, honestly. :x
Combee would be cute as puddin', and really, I could see Machop there as well. As much as I love all of the jellyfish based Pokemon, I wouldn't want Tentacool in Unova. I don't mind trading it in, but not to see in the wild 85% of the time I'm in the water.
Black and White 2 says step back, there's a new kid in town suckah!

Now that the games are including Pokémon from older generations, it would only make sense to have Pikachu back in them. u_u I love an electrifying mouse when I see one (and I don't, which is why we need Pikachu, duh!).

Chargestone Cave would be a perfect place for them to be spread out in.

Jellicent♀
April 20th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Black and White 2 says step back, there's a new kid in town suckah!

Now that the games are including Pokémon from older generations, it would only make sense to have Pikachu back in them. u_u I love an electrifying mouse when I see one (and I don't, which is why we need Pikachu, duh!).

Chargestone Cave would be a perfect place for them to be spread out in.

True dat. I have no doubt they'd bring him back, but I don't wanna. ;;
If they do bring Pikachu back I hope they at least bring back a lot more pink Pokemon.
Skitty, Happiny, I'm already excited Flaffy is gonna be in it, Sneasel (so I can get a shiny), etc etc. <33

Three pink Pokemon in Black and White just wasn't enough. ;;

April 20th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I would like to see the original Mascot of the series, Clefairy reappear in Unova, which is likely considering it's one of the Pokemon that was found in Eastern Unova in BW.

Xander Olivieri
April 20th, 2012, 03:40 PM

There was a Pikachu in B/W. It was an inflatable/statue like thing in Nimbasa. So Pikachu was technically in B/W.

Venks
April 20th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I'm totally hoping to see more variety when you go fishing. I'm so tired of catching nothing but Magicarps and Gyarados.

PokeRaidenFighter350Z
April 20th, 2012, 05:23 PM
I hope the Ralts line will appear because since the new 1st Gym Leader is a Poison user, we need Psychic or Ground user. Ralts serves good as a start and I hope they put Sandile much early in the game too. That desert croc-line is my favorite Ground type.

tj4bigred
April 20th, 2012, 07:12 PM
I definitely want to see Scyther and Shroomish in the game. And Gligar!

As for legendary Pokemon, I've got an odd feeling we may be seeing the Regis make a return.

April 20th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I don't think the Regi's will be in B2W2 but rather the Beasts or the birds...maybe the Creation trio will make an entrance too.

Hikamaru
April 20th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Ekans Cubone Lickitung
Bagon Skorupi Magnemite
Shuppet Duskull Plusle
Bidoof Electrike Minun
Happiny Voltorb Munchlax
Bronzor Feebas Remoraid
Buizel Gible Numel
Buneary Ralts Poliwag
Castform Ghastly Ponyta

MACHOKE!!!!

I agree with the ones I highlighted. Some of those Pokemon were only obtainable by Poke Transfer in B/W.

I'd also like to see Pachirisu, Budew line, Stunky line, Glameow line, Starly line, Snorunt line and Natu line.

The reason I highlighted Bagon was cos I was never able to catch one in every game I played cos they were just too hard to find.

No matter what gets included, I'm gonna love the new Pokedex.

They should have a Psychic-type catchable early on if Homika is the first Gym Leader.

Forever
April 20th, 2012, 09:43 PM
I don't think the Regi's will be in B2W2 but rather the Beasts or the birds...maybe the Creation trio will make an entrance too.

I definitely want to see Scyther and Shroomish in the game. And Gligar!

As for legendary Pokemon, I've got an odd feeling we may be seeing the Regis make a return.

Yeah idk, I think Regis have a higher chance of any birds. Y'all realise how often those birds have been in games? :(( Regis also have places they could fit, like, route 4, somewhere... early on aaanddd near Kyurem's cave!

pokemonpokemonpokemon59
April 21st, 2012, 01:14 AM
Ralts has been confirmed(Thank Ar Searcher) to be in B2/W2 :D

Sammuthegreat
April 21st, 2012, 01:21 AM
New Eeveelutions, anyone? You never know.

I wish they'd just get on and make a Pokemon game where you can access all the regions, and the whole National Pokedex. It could work whereby you pick a starting region, and work your way through that, then you pick your next region and have to start anew in that region.

Alternatively you should be able to travel through all the regions from the start, and you could pick which Gyms to do. Each Gym would have a rank (e.g. Brock/Falkner/Roxanne/Roark/Cress etc would be Rank 1 and so on) and you'd have to beat one Gym from each rank to make the Pokemon League.

GatlingIza
April 21st, 2012, 06:27 AM
I Wish Jynx could NOT appear in the wild.
But i wish my old Arcanine and Crobat appear in the game. :)
IF NOT! I WILL SMASH MY KEYBOARD LIKE "ANGRY GERMAN KID"! >:(

Hikamaru
April 21st, 2012, 06:39 AM
I Wish Jynx could NOT appear in the wild.
But i wish my old Arcanine and Crobat appear in the game. :)
IF NOT! I WILL SMASH MY KEYBOARD LIKE "ANGRY GERMAN KID"! >:(

Well, good news. Arcanine has been confirmed to appear thanks to evidence in the new trailer.

Kaori
April 21st, 2012, 07:58 AM
Well, good news. Arcanine has been confirmed to appear thanks to evidence in the new trailer.
Which more than likely shows that Growlithe will be available to catch in the wild. :3

LightOfTruth
April 21st, 2012, 08:03 AM
We should have Unova pokemon only in water and caves, But I bet we end up with zubats and tentacools :(

Hikamaru
April 21st, 2012, 08:06 AM
Which more than likely shows that Growlithe will be available to catch in the wild. :3

Well Kaori, in B/W Growlithe was one of several Pokemon that could only be obtained by Poke Transfer. I think it's nice they're including it in B2/W2 for the sake of fans.

I bet B2/W2 will include several families of Pokemon that were only be Poke Transfer-obtainable in the original B/W. Some of my fave Pokemon were among those.

Forever
April 21st, 2012, 08:07 AM
@LightOfTruth: Ohhh yeah, that'd be awesome. XD; But only issue? Lack of water Pokemon in Unova, so I'm sure we'll have more, plus... Mantine seen overhead in the tunnel. ;; Maybe in caves though, since there seems to be enough Unova Pokemon for that! Geodude would be okay by me though cause I like Golemmm.

Hikamaru
April 21st, 2012, 08:13 AM
@LightOfTruth: Ohhh yeah, that'd be awesome. XD; But only issue? Lack of water Pokemon in Unova, so I'm sure we'll have more, plus... Mantine seen overhead in the tunnel. ;; Maybe in caves though, since there seems to be enough Unova Pokemon for that! Geodude would be okay by me though cause I like Golemmm.

I could see Mantine as a possibility due to it appearing in that underwater tunnel plus in B/W Mantyke was available to catch in Undella Town.

Forever
April 21st, 2012, 08:15 AM
Yeah I'll be surprised if it can't be found, since why else would they have it swimming in the ocean above basically... XD;

Kaori
April 21st, 2012, 08:16 AM
I want Mantine and Mantyke to be available for capture. They're lovely! Plus as Forever said, there's a lack of Water type Pokémon in Unova, and they are my favorite types. :[

Hikamaru
April 21st, 2012, 08:42 AM
@Forever and @Kaori I agree with the two of you. If we see Mantine in that tunnel, that should mean it and Mantyke can be caught.

Some of my fave Pokemon that were previously only obtainable with Poke Transfer should appear. I want to see the Pikachu, Buneary, Aipom, Glameow, Stunky, Snorunt and Electrike families.

I also would like the Bagon family to appear cos I never managed to catch one in any game I played.

giradialkia
April 21st, 2012, 09:01 AM
You were able to catch Mantyke around Undella Town anyway, so I've no doubt it'll make it into the new Unova Dex; I think, seeing as they've expanded it, they're probably going to make it so that you can catch them before challenging the Pokemon League.
As for new Water types, I'm looking forward to Lapras, hopefully it won't be too hard to catch :)

Jellicent♀
April 21st, 2012, 09:09 AM
The only side effect of having Mantyke is having Remoraid, and I really don't want that thing in these games at all. Becuase you need Remoraid to evolve Mantyke. ;;

Mantine itself, though, would be perfectly fine. I'd like to see Wailmer again, speaking of Water Pokemon! c:

Blue
April 21st, 2012, 09:28 AM
Wow, I never knew you needed Remoraid in order to evolve Mantyke in BW! I think there will be a mixture of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova Pokémon (considering there are 300 in the dex) scattered around Unova which is pretty good because it gives you a good choice and variety and saves trading over some of them. I'd like to see ones like, Vulpix, Ponyta, Growlithe, Miltank, Taillow, Tropius, Skorupi, Combee etc.

Xander Olivieri
April 21st, 2012, 09:36 AM
I've only counted Hoenn's Pokemon but if all of them from Black and White are transferred over, then there are almost 50% of Hoenn's Pokemon in Unova. I can count the others as I think all of them from both Black and White will reappear as so far the Pokemon shown with exception of Eevee, they have all been from Black and White. We can prolly hit close to 300 with just what was in Black and White.

As for Mantyke, that's how you evolved it in every game since it's release. XD It needs an incense to be bred and a Remoraid in the party to evolve.

Kenmoor
April 21st, 2012, 02:49 PM
If they're going to put in the 3-5 generations of Pokemon that does make up for the random new 2-3 legendaries. I'll be happy if GameFreak just puts in 2 generations, honestly, just like the olden/new days of Gold/HeartGold and Silver/SoulSilver. The rest goes a bit off topic-just stick to the thread instead. :disappoin:'(:(:\

What happens to the Pokedex? Does it suddenly turn into the National Pokedex?
Next, next game we'll be saying "Oh, the good old days of the Pokedex, just when we had some 150-160 Pokemon. I remember when we just had one region's Pokemon instead of seven. Now we got 500 Pokemon..." *random rage/nostalgic ranting throughout the noob game and it's playthrough, not only about the Pokedex though*

tj4bigred
April 21st, 2012, 06:50 PM
More thinking about it... Other Pokémon that better be in this game...

Yanma (but better early movepool)
Chinchou (poor stats but great typing+ability)
Sneasel (adorable+good stats. If it had technician it'd be like HGSS Scyther)
Aron (always worth it in the end)
Tropius (HM slave that doesn't suck in battle)
Gible (please, GameFreak?!)
Skarmory (great Poke overall)

*wishful thinking* Catching Pokémon with dream world abilities in wild, even if they're really rare. Technician Shroomish would be great.

And maybe this is a little off topic, but has there even been anything to confirm that all Unova Pokes are in BW2? It is several years later, not to mention colder. =P

pokemonpokemonpokemon59
April 21st, 2012, 07:36 PM
Magnemite confirmed.
And Sneasel has been confirmed already(At above post)...

Forever
April 22nd, 2012, 03:51 AM
Those two are still DW Pokemon, kinda interesting that it's only the ones found post-game or in the Dream World so far. Or unless there's any that I've forgotten that were neither...?

Kaori
April 22nd, 2012, 05:19 AM
More thinking about it... Other Pokémon that better be in this game...

Yanma (but better early movepool)
Chinchou (poor stats but great typing+ability)
Sneasel (adorable+good stats. If it had technician it'd be like HGSS Scyther)
Aron (always worth it in the end)
Tropius (HM slave that doesn't suck in battle)
Gible (please, GameFreak?!)
Skarmory (great Poke overall)

*wishful thinking* Catching Pokémon with dream world abilities in wild, even if they're really rare. Technician Shroomish would be great.

And maybe this is a little off topic, but has there even been anything to confirm that all Unova Pokes are in BW2? It is several years later, not to mention colder. =P
I can see Gible hanging around the areas you can catch Deino in. Plus the game needs more dragons. It'll help Iris and Drayden even!

kingofbluesteel
April 22nd, 2012, 06:25 AM
pokemon i want
gen 1: the nidorans,mankey
gen 2: snubbull
gen3:seedot,aron,torkoal
gen4:shinx

Kenmoor
April 22nd, 2012, 07:46 AM
Originally Posted by Kaori
Plus the game needs more dragons. It'll help Iris and Drayden even!
You got to factor in that there are only around 30(?Correct me if i'm wrong) Dragon-types in the whole world. Even if you put them all in, the Dragons are still a rare species that won't be seen until mid-game-ish.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 22nd, 2012, 10:48 AM
Okay, so they have the Growlithe line. They BETTER have the Meowth line too or I will be forever convinced that Game Freak hates cats.

I'd also like to see the SPheal and Trapinch lines in there. Perhaps Koffing/Weezing too so I can duplicate my 4th gen main battling team, lol

MagikarpFTW
April 22nd, 2012, 01:36 PM
I think there is going to be All Unova Pokemon from Victini to Genesect of course and the old Pokemon I know and think/hope will appear are Riolu, Lucario, Psyduck, Golduck, Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos, Azurill, Marill, Azumarill, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Sneasel, Weavile, Lapras, Growlithe, Arcanine, Mantyke, Manitine, Koffing and Weezing.

Forever
April 23rd, 2012, 01:21 AM
I can see Gible hanging around the areas you can catch Deino in. Plus the game needs more dragons. It'll help Iris and Drayden even!

You got to factor in that there are only around 30(?Correct me if i'm wrong) Dragon-types in the whole world. Even if you put them all in, the Dragons are still a rare species that won't be seen until mid-game-ish.

Yeaah I think it'd make sense to put the dragons on Victory Road since other than putting them around Dragonspiral Tower, there's nowhere else they really... fit. I just hope there's not too many of the past dragons. Just as long as there's Dragonite imma be happy.

ultimaleo
April 23rd, 2012, 01:54 AM
I'm hoping that they put some pokemon from the other regions, especially ones you could only get from poke transfer. It makes it much more easier. I'd especially like to see the Gible line, Dratini line and maybe special pokemon giveaways like the monkeys, volcarona and larvesta egg.

Kaori
April 23rd, 2012, 02:11 AM
Yeaah I think it'd make sense to put the dragons on Victory Road since other than putting them around Dragonspiral Tower, there's nowhere else they really... fit. I just hope there's not too many of the past dragons. Just as long as there's Dragonite imma be happy.
Flygon and Salamence please! Two of the best dragon types ever. u_u I'm expecting Altaria too, since they were found on Route 14 in Black and White.

Jellicent♀
April 23rd, 2012, 05:24 AM
^ I could definitely see a little colony of Trapinch hanging around the Desert Resort. Bagon could be in Mistralton Cave like Axew is, or maybe Victory Road.
I'd like to see Horsea in there, too. Maybe somewhere around Shizui's town.

Kaori
April 23rd, 2012, 11:32 AM
^ I could definitely see a little colony of Trapinch hanging around the Desert Resort. Bagon could be in Mistralton Cave like Axew is, or maybe Victory Road.
I'd like to see Horsea in there, too. Maybe somewhere around Shizui's town.
Well Horsea was around Route 17 and 18 so I expect to see it again. Maybe it will be around more water routes this time too. :B

Shiny Celebi
April 23rd, 2012, 12:06 PM
Has anyone considered what legendaries might be included? Besides Black Kyurem/White Kyurem and The Musketeer trio what extra legendaries does everyone see being included. I think we may get some legendaries that havent been seen much like the Sinnoh lake trio.

Sector
April 23rd, 2012, 12:15 PM
Has anyone considered what legendaries might be included? Besides Black Kyurem/White Kyurem and The Musketeer trio what extra legendaries does everyone see being included. I think we may get some legendaries that havent been seen much like the Sinnoh lake trio.
I wouldn't be surprised if they did bring the Beasts of Raikou, Entei & Suicune, roaming around and landed in Unova. Possibly after the Elite Four? Much like the Legendary Birds in Platinum. I would actually like that.

April 23rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
I expect that we will get the other rods in this game so we can capture all the new water Pokemon will added (BW didn't have many so that's why they had it post game I think). And yeah, Horsea appearing would be nice.
Bagon might appear in Victory road like Deino, same with the other pseudo's.

FREEFIGHTER07
April 23rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
I need to see more shiny pokemon, or at least more color variation, maby like each pkmn has like 3 different color schemes???

Forever
April 23rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
I expect that we will get the other rods in this game so we can capture all the new water Pokemon will added (BW didn't have many so that's why they had it post game I think). And yeah, Horsea appearing would be nice.
Bagon might appear in Victory road like Deino, same with the other pseudo's.

Ooh maybe, and if so we could get them pretty early on--so wait, we could have like level 10 water types as early as the first few routes if that's possible. I wouldn't mind that!

I wouldn't be surprised if they did bring the Beasts of Raikou, Entei & Suicune, roaming around and landed in Unova. Possibly after the Elite Four? Much like the Legendary Birds in Platinum. I would actually like that.

I want to see them but I just really doubt it, because afaik they have no real... connection to Unova. :(

tj4bigred
April 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
From the most recent trailer I've seen, Azurill is on one of the first routes. Not water type, but evolves into one. If not, early Chinchou, Horsea, or something like that would be nice.

Hopefully, Growlithe is fairly early in the game. And Ralts or Sneasel.

I also want Togepi. As for roamers, I want Lati@s, with the Soul Dew available somewhere in the game.

Xander Olivieri
April 23rd, 2012, 09:06 PM
I want to see them but I just really doubt it, because afaik they have no real... connection to Unova. :(

The birds didn't have any connection to Sinnoh either.

Forever
April 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM
Yeah but hgss wasn't that long ago, while for the birds, they were...--hmm okay maybe not. Okay I think this may be possible, maaaybe. I'd like to be able to catch them tbh, but considering they played a large role in hgss idk, I'm sure the birds didn't really in frlg iirc.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 24th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I'm kinda lukewarm about non Unovan Pokemon in general, but I'm definitely not feeling the whole "other regions legendaries in there" thing. There's no reason, storyline related that they should even be showing up, and Unova has its own share of legendaries that felt tacked on in B/W and need some story of some kind.

pokemonpokemonpokemon59
April 24th, 2012, 01:42 PM
All the pokemon I have predicted has been revealed to be in game so far.

Kenmoor
April 24th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I'm kinda lukewarm about non Unovan Pokemon in general, but I'm definitely not feeling the whole "other regions legendaries in there" thing. There's no reason, storyline related that they should even be showing up, and Unova has its own share of legendaries that felt tacked on in B/W and need some story of some kind.
True. All I really remember of most legendaries in BW was that they each had this random storyline behind each and the stories were so varied from Victini living in some rich guy's basement to Landorus appearing only when you beat up his brothers only because he's the one to beat up his brothers, not you. I get what Game Freak was trying to do here and it was a unique experience but it was all jumbled up with no relations to the actual storyline like with Suicune and Eusine in G/HG/S/SS.
Though I disagree with feeling lukewarm about the non Unovans because they did it in HG/SS (well, after you beat Johto) and I liked it.

April 24th, 2012, 09:43 PM
The birds have appeared in every generation as catcable Pokemon besides gen II (ironically seeing as they're in the Johto dex and are connected to Lugia), so I can see them reappearing once again.
I agree though that the native legends need some story updates first before they focus on other region's legends.

Kaori
April 25th, 2012, 02:18 AM
The birds have appeared in every generation as catcable Pokemon besides gen II (ironically seeing as they're in the Johto dex and are connected to Lugia), so I can see them reappearing once again.
I agree though that the native legends need some story updates first before they focus on other region's legends.
The birds have appeared too many times, can't GameFreak switch it up a bit now? :[

I could see the three legendary beasts making an appearance just so we could have another chance at getting Zoroark (and a new chance for those who didn't obtain one) though.

Captain Fabio
April 25th, 2012, 02:20 AM
I wouldn't mind the birds as such, but would still be nice to see something new.

Forever
April 25th, 2012, 06:12 AM
The birds have appeared too many times, can't GameFreak switch it up a bit now? :[

I could see the three legendary beasts making an appearance just so we could have another chance at getting Zoroark (and a new chance for those who didn't obtain one) though.

Oh right I forgot that it lead to Zoroark, actually, if Zoroark isn't obtainable by events I'd like to see the breasts. Maybe they could be the new sorta Virizion/Terrakion/Cobalion, since the musketeers will have a more story-based role rather than an extra role, from what has been implied in the intro.

tj4bigred
April 25th, 2012, 06:19 AM
^ Haha, see the "breasts".

I hope Elekid is in it. As for legendaries, I am sick of the birds, and the beasts were in HGSS. I wouldn't mind some Sinnoh legends, such as Shaymin, Giratina, and Heatran.

Forever
April 25th, 2012, 06:22 AM
If anywhere, Shaymin might be found around Lacunosa tbh, considering how the Grace... thing is found there. Might seem relevant to have another area in the route just before it to get to Shaymin. :3 Don't know what relevance it'd have otherwise tbh.

Hikamaru
April 27th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Oh right I forgot that it lead to Zoroark, actually, if Zoroark isn't obtainable by events I'd like to see the breasts. Maybe they could be the new sorta Virizion/Terrakion/Cobalion, since the musketeers will have a more story-based role rather than an extra role, from what has been implied in the intro.

I would like to see Zorua/Zoroark be available to catch without events. I wasn't able to get one...

Forever
April 27th, 2012, 01:02 AM
I would like to see Zorua/Zoroark be available to catch without events. I wasn't able to get one...

Well possibly! Hopefully they are for you :3

Also is it just me or do I feel that Kanto and Hoenn Pokemon will specifically be concentrated on in B2W2's Pokedex? Kanto = what Unova is reflecting, sorta, while Hoenn = next in line basically, so ya.

Zayphora
April 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
As for legendaries, I am sick of the birds, and the beasts were in HGSS. I wouldn't mind some Sinnoh legends, such as Shaymin, Giratina, and Heatran.

I would LOVE that! Except I didn't like Heatran. It was ugly o.0

If they put Sinnoh legendaries in, especially Giratina, I would expect that they'd find some excuse to bring something with Team Galactic back, which as I had said before would be AWESOME. Other than that, I would enjoy the beasts being back. I always thought they looked more like cats though...anyway they're wanderers, so I can see GAME FREAK making something up on how they just happened to wander their way to Unova.

Non legendary pokes that I'd like to see are all of the dogs, including Zorua and Zoroark being non-event(I got one in a trade that someone bred) and Milotic. (Please just make Milotic easier to find! I spent like 3 hours total searching for that stupid thing in that little pond near the starter town.)

Blue
April 28th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Assuming it's true it looks like Regigigas might be appearing in B2W2.

B9-yrQZfln0

Xander Olivieri
April 28th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Assuming it's true it looks like Regigigas might be appearing in B2W2.

B9-yrQZfln0

That scan may be fake as it has yet to appear in any news site outside of Youtube, also Mock Battles for videos =/= in the game or part of an Event. Look at the Keldeo event in Japan with the Movie release. Its a Download event that downloads the Pokemon into the game, but it shows a mock battle scene against Keldeo, but Mystery Gifts are picked up in the Pokemon Centers.

Will Smash be airing today? We could get something new if they are doing any news reports on B2W2.

Blue
April 28th, 2012, 10:29 AM
That scan may be fake as it has yet to appear in any news site outside of Youtube, also Mock Battles for videos =/= in the game or part of an Event. Look at the Keldeo event in Japan with the Movie release. Its a Download event that downloads the Pokemon into the game, but it shows a mock battle scene against Keldeo, but Mystery Gifts are picked up in the Pokemon Centers.

Will Smash be airing today? We could get something new if they are doing any news reports on B2W2.

I know, I'm not classing it as true just yet as I've checked Serebii and other sites who haven't reported upon this yet and yes we are getting something on Smash tonight IIRC.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Ugh, if it's true, what sort of reason would Regigigas even have being in Unova? That's what I don't like about throwing in random legendary Pokemon that seem cool in a game. There's no other reason other than, "Hey guys, look who you can spend 25 Ultra Balls trying to catch!" It's something that GF has been very bad about doing as of late. Yes, many of them were placed in the games so players could complete the entire Pokedex with just 4th gen games, but it still seems completely out of place for legendaries to be running around outside of therir respective region.

★Midnight★
April 28th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Those scans do look kinda fake...
Maybe Regigigas has something to do with the ice...? Like in movie 11. He was there to stop the bad guy, and there was tons of ice. Or if he's that strong, he'll probably move the ice. (I forgot where...it said he helped move the continents or something?) LOL, this is just my thinking...

ShadowStriatonTriad
April 28th, 2012, 12:58 PM
It's going to be akward and out of place to see Pokemon from previous generations in a generation 5 game; nonetheless, I'm looking forward to this game's release.

Kenmoor
April 28th, 2012, 01:44 PM
It's going to be akward and out of place to see Pokemon from previous generations in a generation 5 game; nonetheless, I'm looking forward to this game's release.
"Awkward"? How? Sure it might be a lot to take in (OMA Pigdey AND Starly together on Route 1!?) but, personally, I think it will be interesting to see all of them in one region and this way people can build their Dream Teams (or at least generations 1 to 2+5) without trading (a pain for me as my trades go just plain wrong wrong;I got a Dragonite named P----3rd) or cheats. This diversity of Pokemon means a harder challenge, Gyms/Trainers are more varied, people might actually battle online with non-legendary teams in B2/W2 online, and more Pokemon (at a good number-300[?].

P0kelegend
April 28th, 2012, 02:57 PM
The scan is real, it's from a bimonthly issue of Coro Coro. But it doesn't really confirm Regigigas because its probably a Wi-Fi battle they took screenshots of so they could have used any Pokemon, even ones not in the Unova dex. Although it wouldn't really make sense for them to use a Pokemon not in the Unova dex, but yeah it could be in or it might not be, nothings really confirmed.

pokemonpokemonpokemon59
April 28th, 2012, 05:38 PM
More Pokemon Confirmed to Appear in the Unova Dex:
Keldeo
Ho-Oh
Sunkern
Magby
Koffing

Xander Olivieri
April 28th, 2012, 08:20 PM
More Pokemon Confirmed to Appear in the Unova Dex:
Keldeo
Ho-Oh
Sunkern
Magby
Koffing

Ho-oh was a Wifi Battle to show off Keldeo, so its most likely not in B2W2 as of yet.

voicerocker
April 28th, 2012, 08:37 PM
The scan is real, it's from a bimonthly issue of Coro Coro. But it doesn't really confirm Regigigas because its probably a Wi-Fi battle they took screenshots of so they could have used any Pokemon, even ones not in the Unova dex. Although it wouldn't really make sense for them to use a Pokemon not in the Unova dex, but yeah it could be in or it might not be, nothings really confirmed.

Yeah, if the magazine didn't exactly say "Regigigas will be obtainable!" then we can't confirm it. Though, Regigigas seems like a very odd choice for just putting a random Pokemon in for a screenshot. I would have expected maybe one of the Unova starters, but Regigigas? Just seems a bit odd to me....

Xander Olivieri
April 28th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Why wasn't the Bi-Monthly one leaked already then if it has B2W2 info in it?

EDIT: OK so TOTALLY JUST noticed this....

Magnemite MAY be before the First Gym battle (Homika).....Steel Type before fighting a POISON Gym.

Gamefreak: trollface.jpg

pokemonpokemonpokemon59
April 28th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Why wasn't the Bi-Monthly one leaked already then if it has B2W2 info in it?

EDIT: OK so TOTALLY JUST noticed this....

Magnemite MAY be before the First Gym battle (Homika).....Steel Type before fighting a POISON Gym.

Well Homika just got a whole lot easier...

Hikamaru
April 28th, 2012, 11:56 PM

I'd more likely see a Psychic-type available early just to give players a better advantage against Homika (particularly if you start with Snivy).

Blue
April 29th, 2012, 03:32 AM
Wingull, Absol, Sneasel, Larvitar, Lapras, Magnemite, Koffing? This is looking like a great Pokédex! (IMO anyway) The fact that Koffing has been included may indicate that Homika actually will have a Koffing on her team. Also Sewaddle must be in the first Route considering it's at Level 2.

Zephele
April 29th, 2012, 03:58 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, given how often they did similar things in BW (elemental monkeys before Striaton, a bunch of Fighting types next to Nacrene, etc.)

It could also be before Shizui's gym, with the part-Electric type...

Bluerang1
April 29th, 2012, 04:41 AM
These games need Roserade or Breloom, Skarmory and Vulpix. Then I'll have an awesome team. I doubt we'll have many Hoenn Pokemon, remakes being on the horizon and everything. If we do get those Pokemon, my team will be very Hoenn heavy, including Metagross.

I like all the Pokemon they've shown so far.

Kaori
April 29th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Yes! Shroomish/Breloom please. I doubt we would have wild Roserade around, but Budew and Roselia are likely.

MarioManH
April 29th, 2012, 06:21 AM
I am just surprised they would add such great Pokemon to the pokedex. I was actually surprised about Keldeo, I think you have to get it from event though, Speaking in Pokemon Smash when they were looking at Keldeo's stats on B2/W2 it was caught with a cherish ball.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 29th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I'm all for Koffing... in fact Weezing is on my primary 4th gen battling team.

Now all I need is Walrein, Persian, and Flygon and I can recreate that entire team (Jolteon and Metagross are the rest of them, and they've already been revealed).

Reshiram Man
April 29th, 2012, 06:52 AM
With Magby included, I assume we'll see Elekid as well.

Forever
April 29th, 2012, 07:00 AM
With Magby included, I assume we'll see Elekid as well.

Maybe! I can see that also found in the same area as the steel place tbh.

Xander Olivieri
April 29th, 2012, 08:30 AM
These games need Roserade or Breloom, Skarmory and Vulpix. Then I'll have an awesome team. I doubt we'll have many Hoenn Pokemon, remakes being on the horizon and everything. If we do get those Pokemon, my team will be very Hoenn heavy, including Metagross.

I like all the Pokemon they've shown so far.

Over 40% of Hoenn's Pokemon are in B/W. So far it looks like all the Pokemon from B/W are reappearing in B2W2 so we are going to have some where around 55 Pokemon from Hoenn. (It was 55-60 I think which ended up becoming 40 to 50+%)

The Pokedex could get into the high 200's with just what was found in B/W including in White Forest.

Only ones I've seen so far that I don't remember in B/W were Magnemite, Koffing, and Eevee. Everything else shown was in either Black or White.

Flygon-Gal
April 29th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Only ones I've seen so far that I don't remember in B/W were Magnemite, Koffing, and Eevee. Everything else shown was in either Black or White.

Finally!! Eevee in the wild!!! And Absol too!! All they need now is the trapinch evo line.*fingers crossed*

Zayphora
April 29th, 2012, 10:29 AM
I am very excited to see eevee in the wild, as they are hard to find and I couldn't even get one in BW. Yay!

Jellicent♀
April 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I could certainly see Elekid and its evolved forms in the games. I'd love to see Budew and Roselia being wild. I wonder if they will include fossils from other regions being available during your pre-Elite Four journey. Like, Root and Claw fossil would be really cool to have, too. That way you can have Lileep or Anorith.

Oryx
April 29th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Over 40% of Hoenn's Pokemon are in B/W. So far it looks like all the Pokemon from B/W are reappearing in B2W2 so we are going to have some where around 55 Pokemon from Hoenn. (It was 55-60 I think which ended up becoming 40 to 50+%)

The Pokedex could get into the high 200's with just what was found in B/W including in White Forest.

Didn't they mention that there were 300 Pokemon in this game?

Xander Olivieri
April 29th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Yes they did.

I'm saying current trend is pretty much carbon copy of Pokemon lines that already exist in B/W post game. Which is 40%ish of Hoenn's Pokedex. I think there were at least 44 extra Pokemon Post game amongst the three extra routes, a few new dungeons, and a few special spots.

Altogether we had 200+ Pokemon in B/W which leaves 100 left for the new Pokedex, most lines are 2/3 we know Eevee is in it so 8, Growlithe +2, Koffing +2, Magnemite +3, that's 15 so far with only 4 lines. Sunkern is another 2 bringing it to 17 which is more than 3x's the number of Lines entered.

Add maybe 10 more lines of 3 would add 30 more. 10 line of 2 brings that to 50. Add to the 17 we have 67 leaving 33 single lines and extra legendaries possible.

Don't say they have to follow that specific order, but its pretty easy to take a guesstimate as to how many lines and singles may come with the games.

Hikamaru
April 29th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Pokemon confirmed so far:

Eevee
Riolu
Tyranitar
Metagross
Azurill
Psyduck
Absol
Sunkern
Magnemite
Growlithe
Arcanine
Pelipper

It's looking like a good Pokedex already.

Zayphora
April 29th, 2012, 03:10 PM
I agree. Eevee and Growlithe in the wild is enough to get me excited.

Hoping that they add the Trapinch line. I have never used it but it looks cool.

Forever
April 30th, 2012, 05:59 AM
I could certainly see Elekid and its evolved forms in the games. I'd love to see Budew and Roselia being wild. I wonder if they will include fossils from other regions being available during your pre-Elite Four journey. Like, Root and Claw fossil would be really cool to have, too. That way you can have Lileep or Anorith.

Ooh! Yeah, those fossils may possibly be found in Route 4, well, given to you by one of the houses and then you'd have those. Out of any fossil Pokemon I'd say they're most likely 'cause Hoenn. Plus I don't actually dislike them!

Jellicent♀
April 30th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Ooh! Yeah, those fossils may possibly be found in Route 4, well, given to you by one of the houses and then you'd have those. Out of any fossil Pokemon I'd say they're most likely 'cause Hoenn. Plus I don't actually dislike them!

What if you get to choose two? Like one Unova fossil and then one Hoenn fossil, and your rival can get the other two? o3o
That'd be epic, to me. <3

And I'm thinking that the Ho-oh is maybe a post-game story. I don't think they'd just pop it and Lugia into the main storyline like that. Which makes me think that Keldeo can either be obtained before you beat the Elite Four and/or after. Like maybe as an event of some sort. I can see it more as an event.

Xander Olivieri
April 30th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Well with Narcene possibly not accessible, where would you revive the fossils? Would we not be able to revive them until Post Game?

Forever
April 30th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Don't know, maybe in the desert route? :x Or maybe we could obtain the fossil Pokemon naturally in the route!

infersaime
April 30th, 2012, 07:19 AM
I love the pokedex so far.

Kaori
April 30th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Don't know, maybe in the desert route? :x Or maybe we could obtain the fossil Pokemon naturally in the route!
TBH I'd like a Fossil Maniac to help us revive the one we receive. 8D /love nerds

Also, DPPt made every fossil obtainable via underground, which makes me wonder if we will be able to receive all of the fossil Pokémon within these games. I wonder how we would get them all too!

PlatinumDude
April 30th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Since Koffing and Weezing are confirmed, how about Grimer and Muk? I can kind of see Grimer and Koffing as counterparts to one another, embodying a different kind of pollution.

Oryx
April 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I can't really see them pulling in Grimer and Muk, knowing that Trubbish and Garbodor will be in it. :x

Zayphora
April 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I agree. I think Trubbish will be available early on, however.

Xander Olivieri
April 30th, 2012, 05:31 PM
TBH I'd like a Fossil Maniac to help us revive the one we receive. 8D /love nerds

Also, DPPt made every fossil obtainable via underground, which makes me wonder if we will be able to receive all of the fossil Pokémon within these games. I wonder how we would get them all too!

You could get all the fossils from the man in Twist Mountain, just one random one per day.

Jellicent♀
April 30th, 2012, 06:21 PM
You could get all the fossils from the man in Twist Mountain, just one random one per day.

Post-game, though. I think she meant before the National Dex. Which would be a thousand times better.
However, contradictory to my own thoughts, I'm sure it will still just be Archen and Tirtouga, like in Black and White.

Forever
May 1st, 2012, 01:01 AM
I can't really see them pulling in Grimer and Muk, knowing that Trubbish and Garbodor will be in it. :x

Since Koffing and Weezing are confirmed, how about Grimer and Muk? I can kind of see Grimer and Koffing as counterparts to one another, embodying a different kind of pollution.

I don't think that's necessarily true Touj! Since after all, Wingull vs Ducklett, both are somewhat similar and both are going to be in the main Pokedex (unless they take Ducklett out which'd be dumb). It'd be nice to see them running around alleyways of Castelia. Muk/Grimer, that is.

Zayphora
May 2nd, 2012, 04:25 PM
Forever, that's an awesome idea! If they do that, they should put some Ratatta in the alley, too...because, after all, this IS based on New York and what is New York without our little furry disease-carrying friends?
No offense, New Yorkers.

Kenmoor
May 2nd, 2012, 05:36 PM
Hey, now. Don't forget about the Raticate, Koffing, and Weezing. At night the alleys could be filled with Gastly and stray Poochyena with other assorted dark and ghost types.
If they aren't in the alley ways then couldn't they be found in the sewers? (Well, once the sewers are made...) Actually now that I think about it, I could find Magikarp, Sandile, and Pidove in the sewers... (see what I did there?)
I just want Ralts, Trubbish, and Poochyena on Route 1 or early on in the game. Then i'll just improvise my team from there. Honestly, for nostalgia I also want to see Starly and Pidgey on the same route. That'll be fun.

Crooked
May 2nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
The only speculation i have on the pokemon of BW2 is that the original unova pokemon will most likely have their DW abilities just saying y wouldnt they? After all there not gonna release 550 pokemon through the dreamworld that would be redundant

Aaron40
May 3rd, 2012, 01:18 AM
I only just found out about Pokemon black 2 and white 2, so can you catch the older pokemon from the very start and have there been any new pokemon added

Forever
May 3rd, 2012, 01:24 AM
The only speculation i have on the pokemon of BW2 is that the original unova pokemon will most likely have their DW abilities just saying y wouldnt they? After all there not gonna release 550 pokemon through the dreamworld that would be redundant

I dunno, I hope so but I think we might be waiting a while. /continues to hope

I only just found out about Pokemon black 2 and white 2, so can you catch the older pokemon from the very start and have there been any new pokemon added

1. Yup! It's been confirmed that Azurill is on Route 1, and others are on other routes. :3
2. Not as far as we know, except Black Kyurem and White Kyurem but they're not really new Pokemon.

Hey, now. Don't forget about the Raticate, Koffing, and Weezing. At night the alleys could be filled with Gastly and stray Poochyena with other assorted dark and ghost types.
If they aren't in the alley ways then couldn't they be found in the sewers? (Well, once the sewers are made...) Actually now that I think about it, I could find Magikarp, Sandile, and Pidove in the sewers... (see what I did there?)
I just want Ralts, Trubbish, and Poochyena on Route 1 or early on in the game. Then i'll just improvise my team from there. Honestly, for nostalgia I also want to see Starly and Pidgey on the same route. That'll be fun.

I approve of Gastly at night! AND omg, yes, I'd love to visit sewers in Castelia to find extra Pokemon. If you can find things like Grimer and Muk there, that'd be awesome to explore--plus pollution two years later! :3

Forever, that's an awesome idea! If they do that, they should put some Ratatta in the alley, too...because, after all, this IS based on New York and what is New York without our little furry disease-carrying friends?
No offense, New Yorkers.

I guess that'd fit, but it'd all have to be in the same alley way tbh. I wouldn't like to see them running around the whole city. XD;

Aaron40
May 3rd, 2012, 01:28 AM
Thanks Forever, I would expect the release date would be around march next year?

Forever
May 3rd, 2012, 01:36 AM
Thanks Forever, I would expect the release date would be around march next year?

Nope, it's around September/October-ish (around that time of year) for us, and June for Japan. There's a release date discussion thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=272906) to discuss more about it. :3

Adding onto what I said in my previous post, I'd like for Pokemon to play more of a role everywhere. Like for example, have wild Magnemite in an area just outside of Nimbasa (near extended Ferris Wheel location) since it uses electricity.

Jellicent♀
May 3rd, 2012, 04:12 AM
I was just now viewing some of the trailer and prerelease pictures and it looks like when the player meets Acuroma in Castelia City, it looks like they're standing in front of a bunch of Crustle, not rocks. So maybe that's a hint that Castelia has some Pokemon in it?

Blue
May 3rd, 2012, 05:22 AM
Nope, it's around September/October-ish (around that time of year) for us, and June for Japan. There's a release date discussion thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=272906) to discuss more about it. :3

Adding onto what I said in my previous post, I'd like for Pokemon to play more of a role everywhere. Like for example, have wild Magnemite in an area just outside of Nimbasa (near extended Ferris Wheel location) since it uses electricity.

Like when you exit your house in Nuvema Town in Black & White and all the Pidove/Woobat flutter away, that would be great to see Pokémon playing about in different cities relevant to their typing. Adding to that I hope Taillow is available early on, I love training them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 3rd, 2012, 06:43 AM
Actually, back to the topic of Pokemon running around Castelia at night...

I would suggest Meowth. Lots of RL stray cats prowl city streets and Meowth's Pokedex even states that it comes out at night in cities to look for dropped change.

Plus it would be the perfect reasoning to include one of my favorite Pokemon in the Pokedex xD

Kaori
May 3rd, 2012, 02:06 PM
Like when you exit your house in Nuvema Town in Black & White and all the Pidove/Woobat flutter away, that would be great to see Pokémon playing about in different cities relevant to their typing. Adding to that I hope Taillow is available early on, I love training them.
YESYESYES, Taillow for sure. I'd love to see it around the early routes (and of course Swellow later on)! If GameFreak includes Taillow, it will instantly be the flying type for my team. :3

Forever
May 3rd, 2012, 06:30 PM
Crustle would be awesome to find there! Well Castelia that is, might just be a random rock tbh :( Meowth would make sense but I'd rather see pollution Pokemon, not stray cats.

austinthomas
May 3rd, 2012, 08:26 PM
They should make it where you can catch all of them in one game. No nintento events and no trade evos. thats what needs to happen.

TheGr8
May 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM
I am so happy that Azurill can be caught early, Azumarill is one of my favorite pokemon, it'd be nice to see some Gen 1's like Growlithe lol Also bringing back some older birds would be nice, not too big on Pidove and Co.

Forever
May 3rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
They should make it where you can catch all of them in one game. No nintento events and no trade evos. thats what needs to happen.

Well sadly there's only 300 we can get anyways according to the Pokedex. :( Still, we can get a lot from those we will have, anything in particular you wanna see?

Cid
May 4th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Growlithe is in the game! So happy.

And Riolu and Eevee! Now just add in Skarmory and Squirtle and I'll be in eternal bliss. <3 Really not expecting the latter but I'm feeling quite dandy with the returning Pokémon we have now.

On the topic of Pokémon found in the sewers, I'm sort of expecting Shuckle to make an appearance. I don't know why. Anyway, someone mentioned Wingull and Taillow, those two would be awesome early on, and it'd be hard to pick between them once again, haha. Hope they both appear, I think only Wingull is confirmed.

PlatinumDude
May 4th, 2012, 03:19 AM
On the topic of sewer Pokemon, I think Gulpin and Swalot would be found there too, given their poisonous tendencies to dissolve metals with their stomach acids.

Blue
May 4th, 2012, 03:48 AM
I'd also like to see Lunatone & Solrock appear somewhere in-game, it would be interesting and I'd definitely have one of them in my team. They would be an cool duo to include in B2W2.

Flygon-Gal
May 4th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Hey, now. Don't forget about the Raticate, Koffing, and Weezing. At night the alleys could be filled with Gastly and stray Poochyena with other assorted dark and ghost types..

Hopefully - I love darks and ghosts (and dragons)

Forever
May 4th, 2012, 08:28 AM
On the topic of Pokémon found in the sewers, I'm sort of expecting Shuckle to make an appearance. I don't know why. Anyway, someone mentioned Wingull and Taillow, those two would be awesome early on, and it'd be hard to pick between them once again, haha. Hope they both appear, I think only Wingull is confirmed.

Shuckle... does not seem like a sewer Pokemon--actually, I'd say if it's in the games, it would be found near Crustle tbh, or maybe just lying around on the beach at Undella!

Jellicent♀
May 4th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Shuckle... does not seem like a sewer Pokemon--actually, I'd say if it's in the games, it would be found near Crustle tbh, or maybe just lying around on the beach at Undella!

That'd be so cute! Maybe they could be like a daily/weekly Pokemon like Dirfloon was in Gen 4. Wouldn't make the most exciting, but it'd still be adorable to see one on the beach every day/week.

I personally don't see us getting too many Ghost type Pokemon being put into the Unova region. Ghost types are representative to the spirits that rest in the area they live in, and usually seem right at home wherever they are placed. To move them would be as if their last home went through an exorcism and now they just wandered to the Unova region. It'd be cool to have some more, but I don't see it happening too much.

Forever
May 5th, 2012, 01:17 AM
It could also be like a varied Pokemon, each week stuff like Shellder and Mantine, normally exclusive to that area shows up on the beach, kinda like the "swarms", but this being a one-time only thing and it's randomly generated for each game.

Cid
May 5th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Right, the weekly Pokémon! I would love to see a return of this for version exclusives like you mentioned. Or maybe make the selection of Pokémon really special, not necessarily version exclusive, ones that are usually hard to obtain like Munchlax or Feebas but they would still have a low chance of appearing among the others that can appear.

I don't know why I thought it either. I can't remember any slug-like Pokémon that could lurk around sewers.

What I'm reminded of for beach Pokémon though, would be Starmie! That critter has the Camouflage move which can be used like a sort of Kecleon mechanic, which I would like to see a return in Gen V. And honestly, I always thought Stunfisk appeared in beaches instead of marshes like in B/W, haha.

Blue
May 5th, 2012, 03:48 AM
Are we getting more gameplay/information on Smash tonight? I haven't really been watching them lately but I hope we do, I want to find out more of the Pokémon that are in the Pokédex considering so far they're all great.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 5th, 2012, 03:58 AM
I haven't seen much in the new Pokedex to excite me, tbh. Right now, just Jolteon, Metagross, and Weezing. I'd welcome Starmie as a beach-area Pokemon, but I doubt I'd use it in-game since Samurott is already my designated starter.

I've seen several in the new Pokedex that I'd rather not see, however.

Zayphora
May 5th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Hopefully - I love darks and ghosts (and dragons)

Me too! I really hope that Poocheyena is available early on. I want one! I got Black so I wasnt able to get one in BW.

Also, if they will actually do the sewer/alley thing then it should be this specific alley with grass or something in it. Maybe that one that the guy jumps out at you and gives you Roar in?(That scared the crap out of me lol)

xdom
May 5th, 2012, 08:20 AM
It looks like theres gonna be a lot more ice pokemon cause part of the region is frozen on june 23rd we shall know more i geuss

Blue
May 5th, 2012, 08:58 AM
I wonder if there will be version exclusives for these Pokémon, i.e Magby in White 2, Elekid in Black 2, Growlithe in Black 2, Ponyta in White 2 etc. That would be fun!

tj4bigred
May 5th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I don't know if anyone's mentioned Meditite yet. I've never used one in game before, and pure power sounds like it would be awesome.

Forever
May 5th, 2012, 10:24 PM
What I'm reminded of for beach Pokémon though, would be Starmie! That critter has the Camouflage move which can be used like a sort of Kecleon mechanic, which I would like to see a return in Gen V. And honestly, I always thought Stunfisk appeared in beaches instead of marshes like in B/W, haha.

Starmie can also give stardust when washed up on the beach :)

Are we getting more gameplay/information on Smash tonight? I haven't really been watching them lately but I hope we do, I want to find out more of the Pokémon that are in the Pokédex considering so far they're all great.

Aaand nope. :( Next week maybe!

I wonder if there will be version exclusives for these Pokémon, i.e Magby in White 2, Elekid in Black 2, Growlithe in Black 2, Ponyta in White 2 etc. That would be fun!

Nono, Ponyta seems better fit for Black 2 imo, Growlithe seems like White 2.
...despite the fact that I prefer Black 2 already and Growlithe. ;;

Blue
May 6th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Ah well, no reveal this week but we'll hopefully get something next week, it's something to look forward to I guess! Considering there is 300 Pokémon in the Pokédex there's so many I want to make it to the Pokédex.

Zayphora
May 6th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Nono, Ponyta seems better fit for Black 2 imo, Growlithe seems like White 2.
...despite the fact that I prefer Black 2 already and Growlithe. ;;

NOOO!!! I HAVE TO HAVE MY GROWLITHE!!!!

From the trailer, we can possibly see the return of more non-legendary OWS in-game like with the Minncino in the trailer. That would be fun! I would enjoy being able to catch fish that wash up on the beach, and possibly if there are any events where you can catch a psuedo legend, then that'd be great.

Kaori
May 6th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Somehow Noctowl came to my mind last night, and to be honest I'd expect to see it around in the night like usual. Of course Hoothoot too.

Shiny Celebi
May 6th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I wouldnt mind seeing Hoothoot and Noctowl, though I probably wont use it for my team. I wish for Horsea though because I want to use Kingdra for one of my teams.

Forever
May 6th, 2012, 08:03 AM
If Noctowl is in there, I'm betting in the second route after the starting town, which'd make sense considering it's a general bird!

May 6th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Perhaps all the general bird and general rodents will appear in the first two routes, 0dd gens in first and evens in second route away from home.

Jellicent♀
May 6th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Perhaps all the general bird and general rodents will appear in the first two routes, 0dd gens in first and evens in second route away from home.

That would be waaaay too many Pokemon for the first two routes. I mean, you're talking about up to eleven different Pokemon in the first two routes alone. Especially if they were all in both routes. That'd be ridiculous. Plus, what would be the point in that? They aren't super popular Pokemon to begin with, and really all they need is Lilipup, Patrat, and Azurill as they've shown so far. To put ALL the rodent/common birds would be a serious overkill, there. I could see them add Hoothoot, but really, that would be the most I could see them doing other than what they already have.

Forever
May 6th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah they've gotta be selective. They could skip Sinnoh's cause they're newest, and skip Kanto's cause they're oldest, and just throw in Unova, Hoenn andddd Johto's!

vaporeon7
May 8th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Yeah they've gotta be selective. They could skip Sinnoh's cause they're newest, and skip Kanto's cause they're oldest, and just throw in Unova, Hoenn andddd Johto's!

They might put in fewer Hoenn Pokémon if they're planning on a remake. Also why would they skip Sinnoh? Johto has been more recent than it. Somehow I can see Rotom being in the Pokédex...

Kaori
May 8th, 2012, 02:24 AM
I hope they don't skip Sinnoh's birds. I love Staravia. I mean if they could just randomly leave out Starly and Staraptor I wouldn't even care, I want Staravia. u_u;

Blue
May 8th, 2012, 03:56 AM
I'd like for Staraptor to be in the Pokédex, I found it very useful in Diamond and it's a great flying type IMO. I'd also like to see Hoppip near the beginning, that would cover a decent grass type and it seems plausible.

Mr Cat Dog
May 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Somehow I can see Rotom being in the Pokédex...OMG I want a Rotom so much! I never played D/P/Pt so if Rotom is in the new PokeDex that would be so great. In fact, if most of my favourite critters are in the new PokeDex, that would also be perfectly fine with me!

Forever
May 8th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I want Rotom too. :3 You could get it with an in-game trade in B/W, so if everything normally found in eastern Unova logic applies, then we should get Rotom in B2/W2. I think.

frosting
May 8th, 2012, 11:27 PM

No Geodudes or Machops either, that's all I ask! >_<

Kaori
May 9th, 2012, 01:55 AM
I can see Zubat and Geodude being in the games with no doubt. It's like they are destined to annoy us.