PDA

View Full Version : [B2/W2] Evil team change?

skyluigi2
April 13th, 2012, 05:32 AM
As you know, Team Plasma were the evil team in Pokemon Black and White. But what if they weren't in Black2 and White2 (or played less significant roles)? The red and blue coloured numbers on the box art led me to this: what if Team Aqua and Team Magma returned? Firstly, there are two games instead of one, so one team could return in each of the new games, just like Ruby and Sapphire. Not only that, but according to Serebii, red and blue statues can be seen all over Unova from the viewing platform in the new starting town. But what do you think?

Blue
April 13th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Well speculation has it that the new professor is evil, so maybe he has something to hide.

Oryx
April 13th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Well speculation has it that the new professor is evil, so maybe he has something to hide.

I'm sure he does but not sure that that follows into new evil teams. xD

I don't really see a new team, tbh. The "red and blue things" around the region were mentioned in the context of this image:

http://i.imgur.com/7PnKa.png

Which looks far from evil and much more like a Musical addition than an evil team's base. If they did bring in a new evil team, I would guess they would bring in a brand new one instead of an old one across an entire ocean.

bobandbill
April 13th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Existence of red and blue bits of a building does not a return of Magma and Aqua make - it seems to be pulling an arrow from very far away to me. =/ specially in that above picture... because let's face it, Magma and Aqua hated each other. So why would they share the same building for some...purpose of some kind? Box art text colouring rarely has a relation to the characters or teams in the game itself too, and nor do I see it as any indication to be a herald for Magma and Aqua (I think it's far more likely it's just a meaningless colour motif in the numbers, or a relation between the cool-blue electricty of Zekrom and red-hot fire of Reshiram, both linked to Kyurem the game mascot).

There'd have to be reason for Magma and Aqua to be in B2W2 as well, which'd be hard to explain given they were based in Hoenn and disabanded after the events of RSE as well. Precense of a different team in a region far away from Hoenn just seems...unlikely to me to be used as the main team in the game when it's more likely a brand new team or a continuation of Plasma will be used imo.

Forever
April 13th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Yeah agreeing with the others. If anything there will be a new team other than Plasma. Dunno, it just depends on the angle they go with the scientist, but otherwise Magma/Aqua don't really... have a reason to be there other than to advertise remakes, and the games would feel kinda foreign to me if they had other evil teams there. :x

Daydream
April 13th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Maybe we'll see the Rockets again. There is a former one of them there, if some of the other Rockets decided to track him down they might then be all "Hey let's try and make a base here!" It would be an anime tie-in too.

Although I think even that's unlikely. I'm more leaning towards a new team/neo-Plasma. Unova doesn't really have anything that would be useful to Aqua and Magma's respective goals, really. Unless Archie was planning on freezing the world, and then melting the ice to expand the sea. Which would be... Creative.

Twiggy
April 13th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I think I have a stinking suspicion that the professor is up to no good. He most certainly doesn't look like someone you would trust with, and his name is in the Names to Run Away from Really Fast list. :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
April 13th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Evil professor intrigues me. But personally, I'm more a supporter of the Team Rocket-style mafia crime organizations who seek to gain money and power, rather than the newer teams that have convoluted, planet-changing schemes that involve legendaries. I'm probably in the minority here since legendary-schemes do make for more epic storylines, but sometimes a return to the basics of criminal enterprises can be good, too.

I don't think it'll be one of the older teams. If it's not Plasma, then I'd fully expect a brand new team to emerge and stir up trouble.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
April 13th, 2012, 03:08 PM

I don't really see a new team, tbh. The "red and blue things" around the region were mentioned in the context of this image:

Which looks far from evil and much more like a Musical addition than an evil team's base. If they did bring in a new evil team, I would guess they would bring in a brand new one instead of an old one across an entire ocean.
I believe that's Homika (poison gym leader's) gym as Serebii mentioned her gym being a music hall.

Seeing team Rocket again would be boring...but maybe the new team is made from the remains of Galactic (those who Saturn didn't reform and are still loyal to Ghetsis, why would Cyrus join him? Maybe Ghetsis promises the orbs...), Rocket, and Plasma itself.

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 13th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I believe that's Homika (poison gym leader's) gym as Serebii mentioned her gym being a music hall.

Seeing team Rocket again would be boring...but maybe the new team is made from the remains of Galactic (those who Saturn didn't reform and are still loyal to Ghetsis, why would Cyrus join him? Maybe Ghetsis promises the orbs...), Rocket, and Plasma itself.
Highly doubt that a team like Plasma who sees some sort of superiority over achieving goals even more than the other teams did would be anywhere near interested in getting together to form an even more evil team.

I think I have a stinking suspicion that the professor is up to no good. He most certainly doesn't look like someone you would trust with, and his name is in the Names to Run Away from Really Fast list. :P
Suggesting the Professor is part of some team himself? (Otherwise your post is driving the thread offtopic.)

SnowpointQuincy
April 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM
I think the professor might play a role in this. Not evil, but misguided. The professor's character arc could mirror that of Cheren in BW. The professor has a single minded goal of Pure Power, similar to Cheren but a different take on the idea.

The Professor studies power, and this leads him into a series of misguided decisions involving Team Evil Man. The musketeers might be a part of the story in this one too.

I think there is a place for Team Rocket in BW2. The come in and assemble all of the other broken up teams into an army to take over the world.

If Game Freak had an idea for a brand new team, they would save it for Gen6.

bobandbill
April 13th, 2012, 05:35 PM
On the note of the picture btw here's a better bigger version of it:

http://i41.tinypic.com/fehzl0.jpg

So unless Team Magma really let themselves go and like capes and glasses, and Aqua are now using giant Pokemon/mecha things and they advrtise this in a building design, I think it's something else. =p

Forever
April 13th, 2012, 06:23 PM
So according to the trailer, we do have a new evil team from the looks of it? o_O Kinda ugly imo if that is them. :(

Kaori
April 13th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Just saw the footage for the trailer, and who could these guys be? Possible evil team??

http://i.imgur.com/sE5WA.png

Figured this would only best suit this thread.

Xander Olivieri
April 13th, 2012, 06:33 PM
So according to the trailer, we do have a new evil team from the looks of it? o_O Kinda ugly imo if that is them. :(

I didn't see the team in the trailer. Can you Screen shot them?

Patchisou Yutohru
April 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I didn't see the team in the trailer. Can you Screen shot them?
Boi, Kaori just posted a picture of them right above your post. :P

idk to me they could be an evil team, but he's saying something like "Okay, I'm going now..." and to me that seems like something you would say after you get into trouble at the end of a confrontation with authority. Maybe the evil team is an authoritative team, like some form of law enforcement that's corrupt?

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 13th, 2012, 06:54 PM
An evil team wearing evil berets. They look like the next Team Rocket.

Nick, are you sure he isn't challenging them to a battle? That's the impression I'm receiving.

Patchisou Yutohru
April 13th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Oop! Could of course be that too (I don't know any of what he's saying word for word there unlike you), that just makes me like him more. :P

Forever
April 13th, 2012, 07:00 PM
They look sorta like some... ginger army. Why the orange hair, seriously. I much preferred Plasma's designs from what I can see. :x

Xander Olivieri
April 13th, 2012, 07:14 PM
They look sorta like some... ginger army. Why the orange hair, seriously. I much preferred Plasma's designs from what I can see. :x

Plasma Grunts were Gingers too....Neo Plasma!

Forever
April 13th, 2012, 07:40 PM
OH HEY YOU'RE RIGHT. It was just less uh, obvious. Nahhh their designs are too different overall to be a resurgence type thing. Perhaps Unova just breeds ginger haired people? :(

Cello
April 13th, 2012, 07:42 PM
OH HEY YOU'RE RIGHT. It was just less uh, obvious. Nahhh their designs are too different overall to be a resurgence type thing. Perhaps Unova just breeds ginger haired people? :(

Maybe Unova was unknowingly based after Ireland or something of the sort? Heh.

But yeah, that beret thing is weird... The evil team just keeps getting more and more eccentric.

Twiggy
April 13th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Suggesting the Professor is part of some team himself? (Otherwise your post is driving the thread offtopic.)
I think I am. This professor doesn't lookalike he's all good to be honest about it. I think he might have a chance of being in some sort of evil team or something bad.

I have a feeling that the plasma will be back somehow later in the game.

Jellicent♀
April 13th, 2012, 08:34 PM
The professor is totally in on it. Maybe not as a direct part, but more of a support. The outfits remind me of police uniforms. Maybe the pic is actually a police enforcement? ...ginger law enforcement... No idea, but hopefully it's nothing with the same perfect world idea as Team Plasma, that was just stupid.

Raichupacabra
April 13th, 2012, 08:51 PM
A revived Team Plasma and the professor may be the new leader.

wombateiro
April 14th, 2012, 02:17 AM

Team Wehrmacht appears?

But seriously, they could be some kind of totalitarian force, trying to control citizens and their Pokemon to "protect their safety". That would fit to Neo-Plasma theme, because original Plasma were trying to manipulate citizens' minds to make them release Pokemon.

Blue
April 14th, 2012, 03:25 AM
At first they look like security guards but at a second glance they look like they could potentially be the new villainous team, after all that's the area where you fought Team Plasma.

Hilbert
April 14th, 2012, 08:03 AM
I believe there will be a New team Plasma... Like the revival of team rocket from Kanto to Johto.

Livewire_
April 16th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I think the Professor dude is the mind/brains behind Genesect, and possibly the new leader of Team Plasma if Ghetsis was to be deposed in the two years between the games. But I think Ghetsis will still be in power.

Kenshin5
April 16th, 2012, 09:43 PM
That could very well be, since I doubt they really want to come out and say "We are Team Plasma" so for now they masquerade as a "justice" for and maybe confiscate peoples pokemon if they think they are guilty of a crime. Which is there excuse for stealing pokemon. I definitely don't trust the professor and I believe he has a role to play within the group. Team Plasma may return out right at some point if this group bares no relation to them. Then I can see Ghetsis right back in control.

Forever
April 16th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Wait hang on, why a justice force? was this official and did I just miss it?
imo either they have a deep storyline kinda like B/W OR they have nothing and just are secretive and work for one boss. Going in the middle would be boring :(

vaporeon7
April 16th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I don't think it is the rebuilding of Team Plasma. The only thing I can think of that might suggest that it is, is that the new grunts and Team Plasma grunts both have orange hair.

giradialkia
April 17th, 2012, 02:59 AM
As vaporeon7 noted above, the new grunts seem to have the same colour hair as the grunts of Team Plasma. That of course doesn't set ANYTHING in stone, but to be honest I've a strong feeling the new team at least derives from Team Plasma in one way or another. And seeing as these games are sequels taking place in the same region, I'm expecting them to have a fair few connections to Black and White, and I think this will likely be one of them.

Mew~
April 17th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Wasn't Team Plasma just a complete sham though? I mean, Ghetsis lied to them and N, for his own personal gain. I suppose Ghetsis didn't really reveal his plans to anyone but whoever was in that room, and the only other Team Plasma member was N. But idk, if Ghetsis doesn't have anything to do with this team I don't think they will have anything to do with Plasma, mainly due to the fact that Plasma was a complete sham, and they'd just be going in the Team Rocket rebuilding route. These guys don't really seem like they fit in the with Kyurem storyline though.

I'd quite like for them to just be some sort of side story, and then to see the real villains pop out, which doesn't necessarily have to be a team. Do you think that Professor might have any relation to N, or Ghetsis? Maybe not, just due to him not having Green hair. Though that book he was holding in that intro video kind of reminded me of N and that Team Plasma heritage idk.

Expanding a little on that last point. I think think Team Plasma was just one small thing in something big. I mean, we had Ghetsis, N, Concordia and Anthea and the Sages, which all quite looked as if they had their own society, and history, I mean, they had their own little ceremony for the crowning of N. I think the professor could come from that background, he certainly looks like he'd fit in.

Jellicent♀
April 17th, 2012, 05:19 AM
^I didn't think of it not being an actual team. Maybe you're right and it is just a little group that Akuroma (if he is involved) gathered together to get what he needs.

Something tells me we haven't seen the end for Team Plasma, though this new group may just be using the research and information that Plasma gathered in order to further their plans. Maybe they're the reason that Zekrom/Reshiram fused with Kyurem. Maybe by using Akuroma as a public distraction, they are able to work in the shadows figuring out how to do so using Akuroma's research. Maybe they eventually convince the rival to join them, or use him to aid them indirectly.

I'm just hoping whatever it is, it isn't just another Team Plasma trying to free all the Pokemon in the world.

April 17th, 2012, 06:25 AM
I think we've seen the end of the freeing the Pokemon arc, this new team if there is one will proably try something else that is more belivable than what the previous teams have done, continuing Ghetsis' tradition of learning from previous team's mistakes.

Oryx
April 17th, 2012, 07:40 AM
I don't expect the leader to be the same even if it Team Plasma again, and if it is I expect a new goal. Something else that's controversial in the game though, maybe about 'betting on who wins' or another point that people endlessly question irl?

Forever
April 17th, 2012, 09:35 AM
I think we've seen the end of the freeing the Pokemon arc, this new team if there is one will proably try something else that is more belivable than what the previous teams have done, continuing Ghetsis' tradition of learning from previous team's mistakes.

So maybe they're trying to stop battling all together rather than "free" Pokemon, use them less for slaves or something?

Spherical Ice
April 17th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Is it only me who thinks they're simply cops or something blocking access through the bridge?

Forever
April 17th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Somewhat. :x They kinda have this bad guy look imo that... well, reminds me of Plasma and as a result I feel like they don't really have a good purpose in the games.

Jellicent♀
April 17th, 2012, 10:04 AM
No, I get a feeling that they just might be cops or some sort of security. Of course, they could be that as a disguise for their evil plan! I'm convinced this group of villains will be much sneakier than Plasma. plasma straight up stole from people, I'm hoping this one is much more subtle and sneakier than that.

Kenshin5
April 17th, 2012, 08:27 PM
These guys strike me as paramilitary. Which means they aren't "official" police like Looker but they go around acting like it, as a front for whatever scheme this group has going for them. And I really don't see this instances as a couple people just blocking the bridge, if they wanted to do that they could simplely erect a barrier or stick one person in there i.e. Saffron, Route 222 to Sunyshore, and I am sure there is more.

They may not be a team per say, but I can see them being a rather pushy bunch, maybe illustrated through that trailer.

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 17th, 2012, 08:38 PM
As in, they're a forceful bunch who might not even be mook-stupid like the other team grunts are known to be? I'd seriously like that.

…just to watch them wince as they break down.

April 17th, 2012, 08:46 PM
An elite team of bad guys? Oh I sure hope so, hopefully they use tough Pokemon too rather than the classic easy grunt Pokemon the other teams have had.

Perhaps the new team is like the bikers only smarter and more organized. They might ask for an outrageous amount of pokedollars which the player can't pay so he battles them. Why do they need money? For what ever Akuroma is up to if he's their leader...

Kaori
April 18th, 2012, 01:58 AM
No, I get a feeling that they just might be cops or some sort of security. Of course, they could be that as a disguise for their evil plan! I'm convinced this group of villains will be much sneakier than Plasma. plasma straight up stole from people, I'm hoping this one is much more subtle and sneakier than that.
It doesn't help that they are wearing black. :[ They should've picked a color like blue.

For all we know it could be Team Plasma's new look, but if they are an evil team disguised as cops - that could get interesting. & Somehow it could relate to Akuroma if part of it. People trust cops, and I'm sure the people of Unova wouldn't suspect them to be fake. If they knew Akuroma was helping the police force, they would love him/cheer for him like shown in the trailer. But then again he is the professor.

Though to get back on topic, wouldn't the real police of Unova know about this? How would they believe it?

Zayphora
April 24th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I, personally would love to see a return of Team Galactic, but that's not going to happen....

unlessssssss-

The ice on the map is really a time freeze, and the Team Galactic people see it and mistakenly think it was caused by Dialga. And somehow Cyrus comes back by way of some sort of epic portal, and does stuff and....

Yeah, not going to happen. Plasma will probably come back, sadly. or not sadly.

-Grayscale-
April 24th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Just because they have orange hair doesn't mean they're Team Plasma...

If it is though, I'm expecting different tactics(a sneakier, evil and harsh team would be great), a new goal, and stronger pokemon. Still, I have to say, the thought of a team of people dressing up as the police is unrealistic and a little too silly for my taste. Make 'em gangsters~

April 24th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Their suits kind of remind me of the rockets, must be all that black...
Either way, I'm leaning on this being a new team, or at least a renamed Plasma to hide the fact of who might be it's true leader if Ghetsis is to return.

Kaori
April 25th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Their suits kind of remind me of the rockets, must be all that black...
Either way, I'm leaning on this being a new team, or at least a renamed Plasma to hide the fact of who might be it's true leader if Ghetsis is to return.
Plasma in disguise? Hmmm. I could see that happening, maybe even GameFreak's way of trolling us into thinking that N/Ghetsis and the gang didn't make their way into the sequels until they reveal themselves at midpoint. :B It's a great plot twist! Better than having an actual new evil team anyway.

dreamcatcher
April 25th, 2012, 06:24 AM
I'm thinking we'll see the return of Team Plasma, although seeing a return of Team Galactic would be an interesting twist, or maybe a new uprising from Team Rocket or Team Aqua/Magma just for the nostalgia factor. :3

Kaori
April 25th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I'm thinking we'll see the return of Team Plasma, although seeing a return of Team Galactic would be an interesting twist, or maybe a new uprising from Team Rocket or Team Aqua/Magma just for the nostalgia factor. :3
Or perhaps Team Plasma and Team Galactic will clash through the storyline somehow! We haven't seen Galactic since Sinnoh, so they could possibly be the evil team with new outfits. Which could only be a good thing, since the Plasma and Galactic outfits look pretty similar (with gray).

Zayphora
April 25th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Or maybe Plasma will clash with a different team altogether....hopefully called Team Nova. Because along with it being awesome, it goes with the whole space element thing that they like to go with for naming evil teams. Somewhere around I saw someone say that maybe Looker is secretly the leader of the evil team...yeah right...but that would be epic though.

Shiny Celebi
April 25th, 2012, 05:43 PM
I think this is probably a different team that may have a different goal or a "reformed" Team Plasma. Their uniforms are different, which makes me think this is a different team. Im wondering also if Akuroma has something to do with them( or is their boss), it could happen.

Xander Olivieri
April 25th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Its the League of Raging Gingers! Formerly known as Plasma Grunts.

Seriously? Same Region, both bad guy teams are Gingers. Too coincidental to be anything else.

tj4bigred
April 25th, 2012, 07:19 PM
This is gonna sound crazy, but I feel like there might not be an evil team. I think the bad guy in this game is Kyurem, and these lovely red-haired people right here are just an environmental organization created to fix the sudden freeze caused by one (two?) dragon(s). Just guessing but it sounds believable to me.

And why is professor suddenly evil? I know he has a "I'm a nice guy with hidden intentions" feel to him, but maybe GameFreak expected everyone to immediately peg him as a bad guy. I for one think he's a nice person with no global domination schemes up his sleeves.

bwburke94
April 26th, 2012, 06:42 AM
"Aku" means "evil".
"Kuro" means "black".

In other words, THIS GUY'S A VILLAIN. What don't you get?

garjora
April 26th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Hm I wonder what the new team will be called.

Forever
April 26th, 2012, 06:53 AM
"Aku" means "evil".
"Kuro" means "black".

In other words, THIS GUY'S A VILLAIN. What don't you get?

Not necessarily. He could just be a bad person and not be a villian, but either way that's a discussion for the Akuroma thread tbh.

Hm I wonder what the new team will be called.

Maybe something medieval, like vikings or something, idk.

Masterge77
April 26th, 2012, 10:08 AM
You know, I really hope that Team Plasma isn't replaced in this game, I really hope that they just have a new motive and have no massive changes other than a new leader at the most...

StMRyEire
April 26th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll be facing off against Team Plasma again but obviously under new leadership. Perhaps the new professor is the leader? He kinda gave me a Ghetsis-esque vibe when I looked at him, but that could have just been me.

Blue
April 26th, 2012, 01:35 PM
There were kinda some lose ends that needed to be tied up with Team Plasma so although we haven't had any information on them for these games, we haven't had much information at all they could easily make a reappearance alongside another villainous team, Ruby & Sapphire had two teams, right?.

Zayphora
April 26th, 2012, 02:55 PM
If you watch the trailer, Akuroma appears with his book in a way that very much reminds me of the first time we see Cyrus in the opening sequence for Platinum. Just my opinion, but he seems like he has an ulterior motive if not an evil plan.

I hope they don't continue with the medieval theme. It was a nice fresh touch, but its not my favorite. But maybe I am depreciating it. It will most likely be used. I wouldnt mind a team called the Vikings, as long as they made it unique. Doesn't really fit the police-looking thing though. I still think Nova would be a great idea. That could be a good name for a reformed Plasma, too. Nova means new, as in new motive, new ideals....new freaky-haired leader....Yeah.

Killjoy
April 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM
If they do replace Plasma, I hope the new team dresses a little less ridiculously.

SnowpointQuincy
April 26th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't mind a team called the Vikings, as long as they made it unique.

But the game isn't set in Minnesota!!! (first movie lol)

They should dress like butlers and Chamber Maids.

Ironically, that costume would be less ridiculous than normal.

Team Rocket could come back and start a Pokemon War. Though, from the screen shots we have seen, it is probably not Team Rocket.

Forever
April 26th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I hope they don't continue with the medieval theme. It was a nice fresh touch, but its not my favorite. But maybe I am depreciating it. It will most likely be used. I wouldnt mind a team called the Vikings, as long as they made it unique. Doesn't really fit the police-looking thing though. I still think Nova would be a great idea. That could be a good name for a reformed Plasma, too. Nova means new, as in new motive, new ideals....new freaky-haired leader....Yeah.

I like Nova. :3 Might actually be possible too, since supernova and that... Kyurem comes from space!

Team Rocket could come back and start a Pokemon War. Though, from the screen shots we have seen, it is probably not Team Rocket.

Ya, not imo really, team rocket doesn't really invest in ginger-haired people. :x Purple and red? Sure, but seems to be Unova-exclusive according to the games lool.

If they do replace Plasma, I hope the new team dresses a little less ridiculously.

But from what we've seen, they do. ;__;

Zayphora
April 26th, 2012, 03:52 PM

Totally in agreement. I have no idea where they thought they were going with the whole "Knights in Badly Sewn Hoodies" thing. One word- UGH.

Kaori
April 26th, 2012, 04:01 PM
I like Nova. :3 Might actually be possible too, since supernova and that... Kyurem comes from space!

But from what we've seen, they do. ;__;
Nova is perfect to be honest.

Also, I wouldn't really judge by the sprite. We've barely seen the actual designs unfortunately. I think I'll believe these people are an actual new evil organization when we see a screenie of a battle scene with one or two of them. That, or Team Plasma's new look.

Zayphora
April 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM
If GAME FREAK doesn't use the name Nova now, they will later. Like in 6th Gen. Unfortunately I won't see it as I don't own a 3DS and will probably never get one.

Gleam Noiyam
April 27th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I doubt Team Aqua or Team Magma will make an appearance in Unova. But perhaps they will have a new leader will appear because I can't see Ghetsis returning in B/W2.

★Midnight★
April 27th, 2012, 09:02 PM

Actually, I saw this on YouTube, its some sort of movie (somewhere around there) theater, and it could be a side quest.
There isn't anymore known about it, at the moment anyway.
I highly doubt team Magma and team Aqua will appear. Gamefreak will probably never do that, unless the make a re-make of Sapphire and Ruby.

Zayphora
April 29th, 2012, 07:53 AM
I really doubt that that thing is about Magma and Aqua. It just doesn't look like it.

Flygon-Gal
April 29th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Or perhaps Team Plasma and Team Galactic will clash through the storyline somehow! We haven't seen Galactic since Sinnoh, so they could possibly be the evil team with new outfits. Which could only be a good thing, since the Plasma and Galactic outfits look pretty similar (with gray).

I would like team galactic back... I found them quite funny idk why. But It's very unlikely. I want to see N back again though.

Zayphora
April 29th, 2012, 09:58 AM
I would like team galactic back... I found them quite funny idk why. But It's very unlikely.

TBH I could see them back as a side quest...maybe to get Giratina? I just want to see Cyrus back xDDD

Toshiro.
April 29th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I hope Plasma isnt in this game, they were such a joke. I highly doubt that Aqua and Magma are in these games. I think there will be a complete new team in these games.

Zayphora
April 29th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Do you think that the Shadow Triad will show up at all? What about Looker? Will they play any part in the evil team plot?

Just realized that the police-looking people could be more of Looker's International Police group...but they don't really look the part. They look like they have a definite template. Also, why would they use an equal amount of male and female sprites for them if they were just a security group? GAME FREAK may have just been trying not to be biased, but it looks a bit weird to me.

Incepticon
April 29th, 2012, 07:05 PM
I would love in if they incorporated the old evil teams into the newer games. I mean they wouldn't NOT try to take over other regions.

Zayphora
May 2nd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah...Like if I was an evil team, and I had just had an epic fail, I would definitely run to another area and make trouble there! *Not being sarcastic btw*

Kaori
May 11th, 2012, 08:18 PM
So we can see Team Plasma in the background of a Coro Coro scan, who could these guys in black possibly be? u_u; Unless Team Plasma are here for a whole different cause, this mysterious organization might not be evil after all?

Bluerang1
May 11th, 2012, 08:23 PM
One of the guys in Black is Homika's father so I'm guessing that they are patrol officers or something.

Forever
May 11th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Maybe these ARE an evil team. They're in Black.. Add up Black and White and you get the logical opposing forces.

Kaori
May 11th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Maybe they will cause chaos opposing Team Plasma's plan, and really we have two evil teams this time around. Or, Team Plasma could be on the good side and we all try to stop this new evil organization, if evil at all.

MegaKuriboh
May 11th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Since Giovanni is in the game, and there was meant to be an episode in the anime where Team Plasma and Team Rocket face off (I know the anime has nothing to do with the games but still), I'm gonna say that the evil teams are Team Rocket and Team Plasma.

Why else would Giovanni reappear? Maybe this could explain why the genies and Kyurem get messed up formes.

Kaori
May 12th, 2012, 03:54 PM
So if these guys are Team Rocket, what could they possibly want in Unova? I mean if it's Kyurem + the forms; why?

Squirrel
May 12th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Why else would Giovanni reappear?
I think he's mainly just reappearing for the tournament thingy isn't he? :s

So if these guys are Team Rocket, what could they possibly want in Unova? I mean if it's Kyurem + the forms; why?

I really hope its Rocket and not Plasma; Plasma got so boring. D: I think the Rockets will have a plan involving the Kami trio and their new forms, then Kyurem will go berserk for some reason and you'll have to team up with the Rockets to restore Unova to how it was before going back to the standard fighting between the protagonists/evil teams. I'm basing this on no evidence whatsoever, I just think it'd be cool. x]

Kaori
May 12th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I really hope its Rocket and not Plasma; Plasma got so boring. D: I think the Rockets will have a plan involving the Kami trio and their new forms, then Kyurem will go berserk for some reason and you'll have to team up with the Rockets to restore Unova to how it was before going back to the standard fighting between the protagonists/evil teams. I'm basing this on no evidence whatsoever, I just think it'd be cool. x]
Well from the scans of Coro Coro, a Plasma member is shown. But that doesn't mean that Rocket won't be planning things as well -- and the evil organization we think these guys are. So personally I would want Plasma and Rocket to have ideas of their own and they conflict with each other, just as N and Ghetsis will have conflicting plans and then there would be a mass problem with Kyurem and its forms. The genies would have to restore the region but don't have enough power until they switch formes.

Xander Olivieri
May 12th, 2012, 05:50 PM
I still think the team in Black is Team Plasma with new Uniforms. They are all Gingers just like Team Plasma and we know that Plasma is back and doing exactly like Team Rocket did in Johto, trying to find their leader.

Maybe they just forgo the Knight uniforms and take a more subtle uniform.

Kaori
May 12th, 2012, 05:59 PM
I still think the team in Black is Team Plasma with new Uniforms. They are all Gingers just like Team Plasma and we know that Plasma is back and doing exactly like Team Rocket did in Johto, trying to find their leader.

Maybe they just forgo the Knight uniforms and take a more subtle uniform.
http://i.imgur.com/pgOwh.png

^ Looks like Plasma in their old uniforms. Unless half of Team Plasma are in those uniforms for N and half of them are in black for Ghetsis, or vice versa.

Forever
May 12th, 2012, 05:59 PM

Probably figured because Unova was clear of Plasma for a few years the time would be ripe to invade it and go after the unclaimed legendaries to experiment on.

bwburke94
May 12th, 2012, 06:35 PM
I seriously doubt Team Rocket as a whole will appear. This isn't their continent.

Forever
May 12th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Well no, but Giovanni and the mysterious fact that they are wearing black clothes, much like we've only seen in Team Rocket kinda makes me think otherwise. Besides, it'd also be relative too since Unova was meant to equal like, Kanto sorta.

Mr Cat Dog
May 13th, 2012, 06:18 AM
If Team Rocket did appear in BW2, I'd squeal like a fanboy and it'd be such a high-pitched and girly scream that I wouldn't be able to keep it from my housemates. No offence to, well, any evil team that came after them, but Team Rocket do kinda rule all!

mateidobrescu
May 13th, 2012, 06:52 AM
ok.team plasma dissapared with N.The sages are still in unoa sa you can see in CoroCoro.
red=reshiram
blue=zekrom
evrybody wants a remake after RS,but B2W2 has nothing to do with team aqua/magma.....

Zayphora
May 13th, 2012, 07:35 AM
PLEASE no Rocket. I am fed up of them. Please let the guys in black be a new evil team. If they're Plasma under Ghetsis, I will be fine but a bit bored. We kinda need a fresh team.

Bluemoon
May 13th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Boi, Kaori just posted a picture of them right above your post. :P

idk to me they could be an evil team, but he's saying something like "Okay, I'm going now..." and to me that seems like something you would say after you get into trouble at the end of a confrontation with authority. Maybe the evil team is an authoritative team, like some form of law enforcement that's corrupt?

ok so i tried translating this is in English and here's what i have

オフは いまから いかるぜ
ifu wa imakara ikaruze.
English: I'm off now to....

off=ifu
now=imakara
ikaruze= that is actually not a Japanese word, HOWEVER it is possible that it is a name of a new place....
it cant be icarrus city because Sekka city is its name in Japanese.

Zayphora
May 13th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Doesnt sound like something you'd say to an evil team to me. It looks like a police confrontation, but I hope it's not. That'd be boring...UNLESS they're the International Police that Looker is a part of, and they're going to be a bigger part in the story. That'd be cool.

May 14th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Something about those guys makes me think of team Rocket...the fact that Giovanni appears in these game doesn't help to make me think otherwise...and then there's the Rocket theme in BW at the GF HQ, were all those things hints to their return?

Forever
May 14th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Something about those guys makes me think of team Rocket...the fact that Giovanni appears in these game doesn't help to make me think otherwise...and then there's the Rocket theme in BW at the GF HQ, were all those things hints to their return?

Oh I forgot about the team rocket theme! Maybe if team rocket is the evil team, their home town will be Castelia? XD; Seems kinda like a good place to hideout considering it's busy and all - meaning everyone is too busy to notice what you're doing!

Xander Olivieri
May 14th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Team Rocket isn't full of Gingers though. Giovani isn't part of the story either so Team Rocket really doesn't belong there.

Forever
May 14th, 2012, 11:24 PM
But we don't know he isn't. Yes he could be there for the tournament but he could also be there for another reason, otherwise they could have just used Blue for that particular role. As for the gingers, well, yeah that's true, but it could be ex-team Plasma members recruited for TR in Unova since they're native to the land.

Edit: So due to the design of...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41xdix4q61qfzq8wo1_500.jpg

Compared to...

These guys are actually Plasma? No new evil team then. :(

bwburke94
May 15th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Team Rocket as a whole is NOT APPEARING. Stop the insane theories.

Zayphora
May 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Team Rocket as a whole is NOT APPEARING. Stop the insane theories.
Yeah. they don't belong in this game, they have nothing to do with the plot.

SO NOW WE HAVE NINJA COSTUMES FOR TEAM PLASMA>.>

...0.o I actually like them....They look tougher. I don't get how the old ones looked tough.

Kaori
May 15th, 2012, 05:44 PM
So the people in black are indeed Team Plasma! Guess we're not really having an evil team change after all. But could there be another side to Plasma (N's side having the same gray uniforms and Ghetsis having the black or vice versa).

arbok
May 16th, 2012, 11:15 AM
But we don't know he isn't. Yes he could be there for the tournament but he could also be there for another reason, otherwise they could have just used Blue for that particular role. As for the gingers, well, yeah that's true, but it could be ex-team Plasma members recruited for TR in Unova since they're native to the land.

Edit: So due to the design of...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41xdix4q61qfzq8wo1_500.jpg

Compared to...

These guys are actually Plasma? No new evil team then. :(

If that is Plasma's new look then I love it! Way more than that knight/hoody stuff they wore.
I'd love to see Team Rocket, being an old nostalga fan, I'd just jump for joy and let out high pitched screams but I think they should be saved for the next main series game. Let Plasma have their moment here as this is B&W2 and they should have the part in this one.
Still throw in a few Rocket refrences and hopefully a battle with Giovanni and some grunts as some side story thing after beating the main story.

Team Fail
May 18th, 2012, 10:11 PM
I actually kinda like the new design for Plasma. And I'm really happy the sages are returning. They added an interesting bit of aspect to the game. Although I'm curious as to what they're doing in this room.
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/characters/images/img_chara08_01.jpg

Zayphora
May 19th, 2012, 04:16 AM
This is weird...Why is a Hiker with a Scraggy in the bottom right of that scan?

Kaori
May 19th, 2012, 06:44 AM
I actually kinda like the new design for Plasma. And I'm really happy the sages are returning. They added an interesting bit of aspect to the game. Although I'm curious as to what they're doing in this room.
Oh, a clearer screenshot of what I posted earlier. I knew those were Plasma members, but they're in their old uniforms. I'm thinking that Ghetsis, the sages, and Plasma members that like Ghetsis and his schemes (even after the whole commotion), are planning something.

I really don't see these games getting a different evil team organization though.

Team Fail
May 19th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Wait... Didn't all the Sages get taken away by Looker? What happened there?

Hiroshi Sotomura
May 19th, 2012, 06:10 PM
This thread's lost its relevance now. There's a specific thread on Team Plasma (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=280237) for posting in now, so let's direct discussion there.

Because Team Rocket ain't comin' back.